FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Club F

Club F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really interested in going to Club F for the first time.. Any feedback? Who's been? Who fancies going with me so I'm not on me own ??.. Not even me closest pals know I'm on here.. Even though they know I'm a dirty pervert?? so I'm stuck with options on who to go with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You really don't need anyone to attend with or be nervous..

The club is super friendly and welcoming

By *8SurferguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

I’ve wanted to go to a club for months but don’t have anyone to go with or buddy up with when I get all anxious and that haha!

"You really don't need anyone to attend with or be nervous..

The club is super friendly and welcoming "

I have to agree with this. I was at Clubf on Saturday night at a double Birthday party.It was my first time in this club. The locals soon got us involved with their antics and made us feel very welcome we had a great night. I want one of those vibrating gloves you let me wear ..Ha ..

By *oldie_locks33Woman  over a year ago

Durham

Get yourself there, once you get there you will wonder why you were ever nervous

By *_BelleRose_xCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Any gloryholes there if yes what are they like and can you go in fully clothed ?

I have to agree with this. I was at Clubf on Saturday night at a double Birthday party.It was my first time in this club. The locals soon got us involved with their antics and made us feel very welcome we had a great night. I want one of those vibrating gloves you let me wear ..Ha .. "

People always become attached to the glove haha

It's a great friendly club. I went on my own my first time and my nerves were put to rest quickly. I will always hold a soft spot for the club because it was my first introduction to club scene, and I'm forever grateful I chose club F as my first club. The staff are very friendly and always check on new members and make sure they are welcome. As long as you follow the rules, which aren't that difficult for any half decent person, and you go with an open mind you should have a great night.

I have to agree with this. I was at Clubf on Saturday night at a double Birthday party.It was my first time in this club. The locals soon got us involved with their antics and made us feel very welcome we had a great night. I want one of those vibrating gloves you let me wear ..Ha ..

People always become attached to the glove haha "

Great to meet you guys that drill looked fun aswell

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Any gloryholes there if yes what are they like and can you go in fully clothed ?"

There's a gloryhole downstairs. I haven't used it (well, not as a gloryhole...) so can't say what it's like. It's a small room with a good sized bench to sit on and play, and a variety of holes at different heights in the door.

There's also a grope box, which can be quite fun.

Do you mean fully clothed in the gloryhole, or the club in general? You only have to dress down after 10:30 if you're going to the play rooms upstairs. For the gloryhole, I think you can be clothed downstairs, but I'm not 100% sure. Best to contact the club and ask them.

Thank you...

Great to meet you also

Haha it's lots of fun

By *ocialButterfly77Couple  over a year ago

DARLINGTON

Nearly every club I've been to I've gone on my own and in all honesty I've never had a problem once there, as long as you don't sit in a corner staring into your drink and actually talk to people and be sociable you won't go far wrong!

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Great to meet you guys that drill looked fun aswell "

I beg to differ on that one Mr Nice

I'm also thinking of going to a club for the first time once I'm back in the UK. What day is best?

Great to meet you guys that drill looked fun aswell

I beg to differ on that one Mr Nice "

Well it was fun watching it on you . Lol . Although I'm afraid it would be no good with me ha x

"I'm also thinking of going to a club for the first time once I'm back in the UK. What day is best?"

Friday nights are for single men.... Go check the website, all the information is there

» Add a new message to this topic