FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Track n trace...

Track n trace...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Track n Trace absolutely crucial......

What do you think?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It certainly is if you need to track and trace something. Otherwise no.

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Has anyone seen there phone settings have automatically been updated to put this covid 19 app on phones

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"It certainly is if you need to track and trace something. Otherwise no. "

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"Has anyone seen there phone settings have automatically been updated to put this covid 19 app on phones "
not yet mate.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"It certainly is if you need to track and trace something. Otherwise no. "

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Oh we are talking about vivid!

I'm still in work mode

By *mperialMan  over a year ago

Chislehurst

https://fullfact.org/health/covid-19-track-and-trace-app-has-not-been-automatically-downloaded-peoples-phones/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip it's on mine

Does it track and trace how many bottles of vino have been purchased from the local off-licence and how often??

Asking for a concerned friend!

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Does it track and trace how many bottles of vino have been purchased from the local off-licence and how often??

Asking for a concerned friend! "

"Does it track and trace how many bottles of vino have been purchased from the local off-licence and how often??

Asking for a concerned friend! "

No but the pigeons the government have sent out to spy on us all know

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

No point. Waste of time and money. Hardly anyone will use it.

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

manchester

World beating. At getting everything wrong

New Zealand Australia beating

Selfish government selfish people uk

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Oh we are talking about vivid!

I'm still in work mode "

Oh you mean Test and Trace!!!

Track and trace is for parcel deliveries!!!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

One of the podcasts I'm listening to is calling the concept Tetris. Test trace isolate.

Just watched a panorama program about track and trace. What a load of cobblers, the journalism was very poor and badly researched by someone that has an agenda. Just seemed to constantly slant towards there being no success whatsoever in the track and trace system put in place.

All the so called experts were cleverly asked questions in such a way that you could just tell they were anti government bashing stooges just put on to press the demoralising message that we are all going to die. Forget the name of the journalist but he has an agenda to bash and how on earth the BBC gives this type of biased journalism is beyond me. I literally could feel my blood boiling but thought no. I must subject myself to this, it is necessary to get a balanced view. I feel it was totally the opposite.

Typical things were that although 114000 contacts had been traced "only the 800 odd public health officials could actually take credit for it. The privately funded ones are obviously a waste of time and public money and all tracers who work for these companies are taking money for nothing. ermmmmm perhaps it's just because there aren't enough cases for 25,000 volunteers to have anything to do. Praise the lord that Covid is no such a big problem after all.

Or how about the outbreak at Weston Super mare Hospital. If you look at it from the other end of the telescope and not the biased journalists view you'd have to say well actually a little outbreak was contained at Weston supermare General hospital after a few members of staff got the virus. The hospital wasn't terribly busy at the time so took the wise precaution to shut down for a bit and do a deep clean. Apparently it's a well known fact in the area that Weston is a fairly quiet local hospital and often closes down it's A and E facility for short periods to clean up, but no the journalist chose to do poor research and make something out of it.

Oh yes and lets put a grieving family in at the end just to stick the knife in even more. It's just so easy to let this sort of anti government crap into our homes and call it a documentary. We are sitting targets for it.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

"t's just so easy to let this sort of anti government crap into our homes and call it a documentary. We are sitting targets for it."

What’s anti-government about pointing out failings that have and will continue to cost lives?

Other countries have been doing this for months. The technology exists. What exactly are they fucking around at?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been an effective component of the approaches taken in countries that have been very successful in beating the virus.

The App - We were told we would have the world beating system in May. Then June. Then in June it eas either the icing on the cake or the cherry on the cake, to announcing they'd spent £millions making it, knowing it couldn't work So we might get 1 by the winter. And it's now said not to be that important.

Otherwise, we spent tens of £millions on recruiting people to phone people who get a positive test. They make a few calls a week and don't get very far.

Ee rely on outsourcing what the NHS has done for years, to people friendly with those in power. We generally do things the hard way to achieve poor results.

Is it important? Yes! The success of it in other countries who have beaten the virus better than us highlights how it can be done and why.

» Add a new message to this topic