FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Footballers getting hair cut?

Footballers getting hair cut?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddle Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

We havent been able to visit to hairdressers for months now yet for the past week or so all I've been seeing is hundreds of guys with freshly cut hair on TV, mean while the PM looks like a tramp everyday.

Its not the biggest news but it just seems that self entitlement of the elite footballer again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I love Boris’ hair tbh. Total twat but he looks like a cross between a teddy bear and Harry out of Dumb and Dumber so it’s hard to hate him lol. Can’t comment on footballers much, yeah they’re often entitled but so are politicians

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"We havent been able to visit to hairdressers for months now yet for the past week or so all I've been seeing is hundreds of guys with freshly cut hair on TV, mean while the PM looks like a tramp everyday.

Its not the biggest news but it just seems that self entitlement of the elite footballer again. "

The pm looked like a tramp before this started

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"We havent been able to visit to hairdressers for months now yet for the past week or so all I've been seeing is hundreds of guys with freshly cut hair on TV, mean while the PM looks like a tramp everyday.

Its not the biggest news but it just seems that self entitlement of the elite footballer again.

The pm looked like a tramp before this started

"

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I’ve managed to get my hair cut over the lockdown does that make me entitled ? Or do you just dislike footballers

» Add a new message to this topic