FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Hope then despair

Hope then despair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebeccaHallTV OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

BECKENHAM

Mr Hancock was all over the news channels three weeks ago, very emotional, cocodile tears on some, announcing that the end is neay, headlines stating that it is V Day.

Now we are informed about the new vacine being approved, which is very good news, but at the moment and in that aforesaid three week period, things have got worse, we have entered tiered areas, some 41,000 plus infections, hospitals overwhelmed, and everday for the last three weeks had been more and more bad news, I am really looking forward to later today to see what plans the government announces and I am sure it is more doom and bad news...

Sorry about this rant but we cannot carry on living the way we are.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

BECKENHAM

Just a footnote...

Mr Johnson also claiming that things will be back to normal by February....REALLY, and he said this with a straight face....

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

im not holding my breath saw hancock earlier on t.v under 50 no health conditions we will be getting it last.and the way this has been handled from the start im guessing towards the arse end of next year for most of us

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"im not holding my breath saw hancock earlier on t.v under 50 no health conditions we will be getting it last.and the way this has been handled from the start im guessing towards the arse end of next year for most of us"

Do you want the vaccine ahead of essential workers and the vulnerable?

E

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"im not holding my breath saw hancock earlier on t.v under 50 no health conditions we will be getting it last.and the way this has been handled from the start im guessing towards the arse end of next year for most of us"

The vaccine has to go to the most vulnerable people first to protect them and the NHS. Why can’t you understand that?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Mr Hancock was all over the news channels three weeks ago, very emotional, cocodile tears on some, announcing that the end is neay, headlines stating that it is V Day.

Now we are informed about the new vacine being approved, which is very good news, but at the moment and in that aforesaid three week period, things have got worse, we have entered tiered areas, some 41,000 plus infections, hospitals overwhelmed, and everday for the last three weeks had been more and more bad news, I am really looking forward to later today to see what plans the government announces and I am sure it is more doom and bad news...

Sorry about this rant but we cannot carry on living the way we are....."

They are politicians not magicians. Pretty much every country is going through this. Not sure what you are expecting them to say. People pretty much ignoring guidelines now, no coincidence the infections are going up. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

borehamwood

"im not holding my breath saw hancock earlier on t.v under 50 no health conditions we will be getting it last.and the way this has been handled from the start im guessing towards the arse end of next year for most of us

The vaccine has to go to the most vulnerable people first to protect them and the NHS. Why can’t you understand that? "

i understand the compleatly just said im not holding my breath for a jab anytime soon.listening to hancock earlier under fifty no health problem you will get it when you get it.just think a lot of peeps think everyone will be done by spring.im guessing more likley towards the end of 2021 for most people.climb down of your high horse love

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im not holding my breath saw hancock earlier on t.v under 50 no health conditions we will be getting it last.and the way this has been handled from the start im guessing towards the arse end of next year for most of us

The vaccine has to go to the most vulnerable people first to protect them and the NHS. Why can’t you understand that?

i understand the compleatly just said im not holding my breath for a jab anytime soon.listening to hancock earlier under fifty no health problem you will get it when you get it.just think a lot of peeps think everyone will be done by spring.im guessing more likley towards the end of 2021 for most people.climb down of your high horse love"

People under about 55 with no health problems don't need to be vaccinated at all. The vaccine is designed for the elderly and vulnerable not the strong and healthy

And health care workers of course x

It's a step in the right direction and I hope that this virus is consigned to history the same way as smallpox or other diseases.

I don't take anything seriously from Boris ever since he was going to get C19 sorted in 12 weeks.... then October......then Christmas.....

borehamwood

i understand the compleatly just said im not holding my breath for a jab anytime soon.listening to hancock earlier under fifty no health problem you will get it when you get it.just think a lot of peeps think everyone will be done by spring.im guessing more likley towards the end of 2021 for most people.climb down of your high horse love People under about 55 with no health problems don't need to be vaccinated at all. The vaccine is designed for the elderly and vulnerable not the strong and healthy "

is that so...so why are they saying under 50s after everyone else.and if what they say about travel abroad is true then only over 50s front line workers and vunerable peeps can have holidays lol

The South

i understand the compleatly just said im not holding my breath for a jab anytime soon.listening to hancock earlier under fifty no health problem you will get it when you get it.just think a lot of peeps think everyone will be done by spring.im guessing more likley towards the end of 2021 for most people.climb down of your high horse love"

There's a website you can visit that will tell you when your turn will come.

Use it like an advent calendar and stop acting so entitled.

There are people in this country who need the vaccine a lot more than you do.

E

Tin town

I'm not sure why anyone would think we will magic up an infrastrucre that can deliver vaccines in short order. Firstly we need the stock, second the process, third the people. None of which seem to be in place. In 4 weeks we have jabbed what? 600k people. Why do people think we can do 20m people in the next 8 weeks?

It will take time and in the mean time we need to keep a grip on our behaviour. Stop the spread. Stronger together.

I'm not holding my breath either. And a vaccine isn't going to fix all things. It's a good start but we have to be a lot smarter than we've been for the last 9 months that's for sure.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Just a footnote...

Mr Johnson also claiming that things will be back to normal by February....REALLY, and he said this with a straight face...."

Lying is 2and nature to him.

liverpool

"Mr Hancock was all over the news channels three weeks ago, very emotional, cocodile tears on some, announcing that the end is neay, headlines stating that it is V Day.

They are politicians not magicians. Pretty much every country is going through this. Not sure what you are expecting them to say. People pretty much ignoring guidelines now, no coincidence the infections are going up. It's going to get worse before it gets better. "

Probs best not making ridiculous promises you cant keep then.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

i understand the compleatly just said im not holding my breath for a jab anytime soon.listening to hancock earlier under fifty no health problem you will get it when you get it.just think a lot of peeps think everyone will be done by spring.im guessing more likley towards the end of 2021 for most people.climb down of your high horse love

E"

I thought for a second someone just advised that a website will tell you when you’re going to receive a vaccine!

borehamwood

E"

acting entitled ???? was just pointing out most under fifty are likley to get it arse end of 2021 already sen posts today where peeps think everything will be normal before summer.its really not.where did i say the vunerable shouldnt get it first? just think people should realise its gona be the same shit for most people for a while yet

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I'm not sure why anyone would think we will magic up an infrastrucre that can deliver vaccines in short order. Firstly we need the stock, second the process, third the people. None of which seem to be in place. In 4 weeks we have jabbed what? 600k people. Why do people think we can do 20m people in the next 8 weeks?

It will take time and in the mean time we need to keep a grip on our behaviour. Stop the spread. Stronger together.

I'm not holding my breath either. And a vaccine isn't going to fix all things. It's a good start but we have to be a lot smarter than we've been for the last 9 months that's for sure. "

Storage for one this vaccine does not need to be kept at -60c .

borehamwood

oh and the calculator lol we was messing around with it at work for a start that works on the assumption of a million jabs a week we are no where near that and everyone of us who used it was given september 2021 as our date.so if u need vax to teavel no holidays abroad for any of us next year

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"People under about 55 with no health problems don't need to be vaccinated at all. The vaccine is designed for the elderly and vulnerable not the strong and healthy "

So how will herd immunity be achieved?

The ultimate aim is to vaccinate as many of the population to achieve this. Your above post is plain wrong.

Festival is right though it will take ALL of 2021 to get anywhere near vaccinating enough people to turn the tide. People need to realise 2021 will be much like 2020. The Oxford vaccine been approved was vital.

KJ

By *outhlondon_guyMan  over a year ago

London

"It's a step in the right direction and I hope that this virus is consigned to history the same way as smallpox or other diseases.

I don't take anything seriously from Boris ever since he was going to get C19 sorted in 12 weeks.... then October......then Christmas..... "

I beleive smallpox May be virtually the only disease which has been eradicated via a successful vaccination programme. Unfortunately I think its highly likely that covid is here to stay in some form or another

I've not watched the news for 3 months now.

I've found this has helped immensely with my mental health and to cope better with life as we know it.

I read the virus forum maybes twice a week to get an update on the situation, but that's all.

liverpool

"I've not watched the news for 3 months now.

I've found this has helped immensely with my mental health and to cope better with life as we know it.

I read the virus forum maybes twice a week to get an update on the situation, but that's all."

I cant listen to it in the radio anymore.It gets you down.

I read the virus forum maybes twice a week to get an update on the situation, but that's all.

I cant listen to it in the radio anymore.It gets you down."

Exactly.

You have to fill your mind with happiness.

I watch comedy shows and listen to music I like.

It's worked wonders

X

i understand the compleatly just said im not holding my breath for a jab anytime soon.listening to hancock earlier under fifty no health problem you will get it when you get it.just think a lot of peeps think everyone will be done by spring.im guessing more likley towards the end of 2021 for most people.climb down of your high horse love People under about 55 with no health problems don't need to be vaccinated at all. The vaccine is designed for the elderly and vulnerable not the strong and healthy "

WRONG!!!!! It’s designed for everybody. This is why the numbers rise. Under 50s think they are immune.

BECKENHAM

No, I do not, my point is, tell us the truth

E"

borehamwood

E"

where did i say i want it ahead of those people???? pointing out for the majority of people dont think they will be getting it anytime soon. wow people on here love reading things then interpreting it as something compleatly different .need to climb down of your soapbox

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

There is a good argument for students (spreaders) to vaccinated sooner.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I think folk just need to be patient and wait for their turn.

Tin town

They are politicians not magicians. Pretty much every country is going through this. Not sure what you are expecting them to say. People pretty much ignoring guidelines now, no coincidence the infections are going up. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Probs best not making ridiculous promises you cant keep then."

"spring will bring better times"...

By *assion and MoreCouple  over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

I read the virus forum maybes twice a week to get an update on the situation, but that's all."

You use the forums as updates (over the news) OMG

Tin town

Its great that Oxford vaccine has just been approved. Great news indeed. I wonder where the date of 4th January to start comes from. My mother's in a care home and 2 weeks ago we were given a date of 4th Jan for when they would be vaccinated. Last week my local Dr's sent an email out saying they would start getting vaccine in from 4th January.

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Perhaps you could try certain social media sites and a video app

They are full of scientists giving accurate and truthfull information aswell as here

I’m not in any way shape or form a Tory but... at the end of the day this pandemic is not actually their doing, like every government in the world they’ve made plenty of mistakes but they are dealing with a very dangerous unknown.

I’m afraid the reality is we all have to live the way we are, the plus side is actually you’re one of the lucky ones. You’re not one of the 7 individuals I’ve seen pass away during my shifts this Christmas, you’re not face down on a ventilator, unconscious, full of tubes battling for your life and you’re not one of their desperate family members just wanting to comfort and support their loved one but only being allowed a few minutes in full PPE holding a hand through a double layer of latex gloves.

I’m sorry you’re finding things tough, be thankful they aren’t tougher x

"Its great that Oxford vaccine has just been approved. Great news indeed. I wonder where the date of 4th January to start comes from. My mother's in a care home and 2 weeks ago we were given a date of 4th Jan for when they would be vaccinated. Last week my local Dr's sent an email out saying they would start getting vaccine in from 4th January. "

It’s the date they believe they’ll have sign off for clinical use x

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Well, by your own calculations, you'll have to for at least another 9 months!

Unless of course you decide to stop ranting and come up with some practical suggestions on how to speed up the process?

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

" Pretty much every country is going through this. Not sure what you are expecting them to say. "

Well, they could start by saying why the UK has the fifth largest per capita number of Covid cases in the entire world.

Tin town

"Its great that Oxford vaccine has just been approved. Great news indeed. I wonder where the date of 4th January to start comes from. My mother's in a care home and 2 weeks ago we were given a date of 4th Jan for when they would be vaccinated. Last week my local Dr's sent an email out saying they would start getting vaccine in from 4th January.

It’s the date they believe they’ll have sign off for clinical use x"

Semantics perhaps but the headline says "it's approved for use" as in its already approved. Is that different or is the headline misleading (surely not) in that, it has not yet been approved but is guaranteed to be approved on 4th Jan?

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Just a footnote...

Mr Johnson also claiming that things will be back to normal by February....REALLY, and he said this with a straight face....

Lying is 2and nature to him."

ok What would you do in his place? Is there a plan B ? if there is i havent seen anyone holding one up yet

Tin town

" Pretty much every country is going through this. Not sure what you are expecting them to say.

Well, they could start by saying why the UK has the fifth largest per capita number of Covid cases in the entire world.

"

And that would help how? Don't you think the population have at least some contribution to the spread of the infection as a result of our behaviour?

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

"There is a good argument for students (spreaders) to vaccinated sooner. "

There is a better argument for not sending spreaders all over the country three times a year. If they're undergraduate students they can study perfectly well at home. If they can be bothered.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Well sadly this is exactly what people voted for over the years and the excuse most give for this lot in charge is they didn't see it coming ?? but they were warned numerous times though ? and extra investment in the health care system would reap dividends in the end and of course we'd struggle with a virus like this that's a given but we started at a pretty good place being a "ISLAND" and funny that Boris & co bang on about us being a "PROUD ISLAND ETC ETC ETC " and yet seemed to forget the fact when it suited them and soundbites and empty slogans have led us all to this point but on a slight change and a upside least the NHS will soon have the £350 million to cope with this !!

The South

E

I thought for a second someone just advised that a website will tell you when you’re going to receive a vaccine! "

There is. Can't recall what site it's on, but it calculates roughly when you're likely to get the vaccine.

It's great when someone tries to belittle a person, but actually shows their own ignorance instead.

E

liverpool

"Just a footnote...

ok What would you do in his place? Is there a plan B ? if there is i havent seen anyone holding one up yet"

I wouldnt make baseless and inaccurate statements which only serve to get peoples hopes up.

That would be task no 1.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

E

I thought for a second someone just advised that a website will tell you when you’re going to receive a vaccine!

There is. Can't recall what site it's on, but it calculates roughly when you're likely to get the vaccine.

It's great when someone tries to belittle a person, but actually shows their own ignorance instead.

E"

There is a website yes. I’m really low risk and it told me july - sept this year (not that I’m having it)

You use the forums as updates (over the news) OMG "

To find out vaccine situation and current case numbers yes.

What's wrong with that?

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

E

E

There is a website yes. I’m really low risk and it told me july - sept this year (not that I’m having it) "

I wonder if its brought in that you will need vaccinations moving forward to be able to holiday and work abroad to be able to enter countries etc how many people will soon change there tune about having the jab

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

E

E

There is a website yes. I’m really low risk and it told me july - sept this year (not that I’m having it)

I wonder if its brought in that you will need vaccinations moving forward to be able to holiday and work abroad to be able to enter countries etc how many people will soon change there tune about having the jab "

Well I won’t as I can’t actually have it due to anaphylaxis

liverpool

You use the forums as updates (over the news) OMG "

They didn't say they trust the forums over the news.

The news can be quite depressing so you get a different perspective on here.

Tin town

"There is a good argument for students (spreaders) to vaccinated sooner.

There is a better argument for not sending spreaders all over the country three times a year. If they're undergraduate students they can study perfectly well at home. If they can be bothered."

Do you know any students? I only ask as I know a few and they have worked all through Xmas holidays to catch up on content they should have had last term. Yes plenty of students can be bothered. Plenty are bothered by paying full tuition fees and accommodation which has barely been provided. Ask yourself... How happy you'd be paying 15k plus for something and then being told you're not having it.... But we will keep your money.

By *osebud6688Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

E

where did i say i want it ahead of those people???? pointing out for the majority of people dont think they will be getting it anytime soon. wow people on here love reading things then interpreting it as something compleatly different .need to climb down of your soapbox"

Exactly! The entitled and the self righteous will not allow you to make a plain comment without misinterpretation to suit their own agenda. It is wild.

We need to continue with restrictions for at least the next two months.

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

E

where did i say i want it ahead of those people???? pointing out for the majority of people dont think they will be getting it anytime soon. wow people on here love reading things then interpreting it as something compleatly different .need to climb down of your soapbox

Exactly! The entitled and the self righteous will not allow you to make a plain comment without misinterpretation to suit their own agenda. It is wild. "

Theres been a slow but steady move towards polarisation of politics for a few years now. The results of this are plain to see if you read forums of political columns from across the spectrum. There is little chance of finding common ground or compromise or agreement in any subject anymore.

The covid situation follows the same course . No nuance anymore.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Just a footnote...

Mr Johnson also claiming that things will be back to normal by February....REALLY, and he said this with a straight face...."

It might be sh1t but would you want it roled in glitter.

If polititishions lie they are named and shamed.

If they say it as it is we moan well some do.

As posted on another thread we should now lock down for 4 weeks till the first Monday of Feb say and get the vaccine out as quick as possible stop the spread and try hard to gain control.

The South

E

E

There is a website yes. I’m really low risk and it told me july - sept this year (not that I’m having it) "

Ta, thanks for the corroboration.

That poster follows me around the forums like a lost puppy, picking holes in everything I post.

Despite the attention and adoration, I'm still not going to fuck him.

E

The South

E

where did i say i want it ahead of those people???? pointing out for the majority of people dont think they will be getting it anytime soon. wow people on here love reading things then interpreting it as something compleatly different .need to climb down of your soapbox"

I didn't say that. I asked you a question.

E

borehamwood

E

I didn't say that. I asked you a question.

E

"

again read what i wrote.i was pointing out for the majority of us we wont be getting it anytime soon so cant see why people are thinking normality is retuning anytime soon.why ask if i think i should have it before the vunerable??nothing in my post suggests that.like i said you read what i wrote and come up with something that i didnt even hint at.

I’ve seen calculators (guestimators) about when people will get a vaccine based on their age and pre-existing conditions. The overall assumption was they deliver 1 million doses per week. As a 60+ yo with diabetes it estimated I’d get my 1st vaccine by end of March.

Of course we don’t need everyone vaccinated to come out of lockdown. Once the aged, vulnerable and essential workers are covered the threat to the NHS goes down. At that point restrictions will be slackened.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

We must it is as simple as that so exept reality

Tin town

Quote from this mornings briefing as reported and attributed on the BBC.

"Asked about the level of protection provided by the Oxford vaccine, Prof Wei Shen Lim says there is "no advice at the moment that suggests that having been vaccinated anybody should relax or stop adhering to social distancing measures”.

He says vaccination “is one strand in our defence” against coronavirus.

“At the appropriate time, when we can see the vaccine having a true effect on severe disease and protecting people from dying, then perhaps we can start relaxing social distancing measures," he said.

Asked about comments from Matt Hancock that the vaccine could mean exiting the pandemic in the spring, Prof Wei Shen Lim says "it's realistic to be optimistic - trying to put a time to when we can exit and return back to normal is much more difficult clearly".

Interesting that Prof wei shen lim is saying... Have the vaccine and social distance until they understand the effect better. So as some have already said on here.... 2021 looks very much more of the same... Even with a vaccine.

The South

"Quote from this mornings briefing as reported and attributed on the BBC.

"Asked about the level of protection provided by the Oxford vaccine, Prof Wei Shen Lim says there is "no advice at the moment that suggests that having been vaccinated anybody should relax or stop adhering to social distancing measures”.

“At the appropriate time, when we can see the vaccine having a true effect on severe disease and protecting people from dying, then perhaps we can start relaxing social distancing measures," he said.

Asked about comments from Matt Hancock that the vaccine could mean exiting the pandemic in the spring, Prof Wei Shen Lim says "it's realistic to be optimistic - trying to put a time to when we can exit and return back to normal is much more difficult clearly".

Interesting that Prof wei shen lim is saying... Have the vaccine and social distance until they understand the effect better. So as some have already said on here.... 2021 looks very much more of the same... Even with a vaccine. "

I've always thought the vaccines were another weapon in our arsenal, as opposed to a one stop, instant cure all, open the gates, shackles off, we're all back to normal.

To me, it's obvious we'll have to maintain certain behaviours until more people have been fully vaccinated and that's not going to happen overnight.

E

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Quote from this mornings briefing as reported and attributed on the BBC.

Interesting that Prof wei shen lim is saying... Have the vaccine and social distance until they understand the effect better. So as some have already said on here.... 2021 looks very much more of the same... Even with a vaccine.

I've always thought the vaccines were another weapon in our arsenal, as opposed to a one stop, instant cure all, open the gates, shackles off, we're all back to normal.

To me, it's obvious we'll have to maintain certain behaviours until more people have been fully vaccinated and that's not going to happen overnight.

E"

We're not safe until we're all safe.

It'll be at least, the very least, 6 months before we see any sort of return to normality.

I did some sums - they reckon they can roll out 2 million vaccines a week, starting on Monday. That means almost 9 months before the entire population gets it.

I reckon you can easily up that to 12 months since the rollout won't happen as fast as they'd like.

There are a lot of people on here talking about getting back to normal, but I don't believe we ever will. There will be a new normal, but it will be at least a year before we get there.

Spanish flu took 3 years to sweep through the whole planet. That's worth keeping in mind.

You use the forums as updates (over the news) OMG

They didn't say they trust the forums over the news.

The news can be quite depressing so you get a different perspective on here."

Never thought I'd see a comment that the forums are less depressing than the news.

***Sorry about this rant but we cannot carry on living the way we are.....***"

*** What is the alternative?

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Just a footnote...

Lets be honest folks who would beleive boris if he said tomorrow was NYE

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

There has been alot of rubbish about when people will be vaccinated by the Government and press.

It's a logistical nightmare for many reasons including staff. They are now advertising and trying to sort this out.

Boris is full of big slogans, big promises.

Those that want the vaccine will have to wait, it's a marathon not a sprint.

Care home residents are also having to wait - big announcements about delivering this to them and carers were made, in rural areas especially, this will take time. Again, due to staff and time required to do this.

I think people need to calm down.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

In theory, couldn't everyone self-vaccinate? I can see all sorts of problems and obviously not everyone could, but could it be an option for those that were up for it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Vaccinating the highest risk people will stop the hospitals being as ovrrloaded by them, suffering serious illnesses. It's the right first approach, done quickly. The newly approval Oxford vaccine will allow us to ramp up the volume of people who get it. This requires greater organisation and success than we've seen with the Tsst and Trace £22 billion privatised mess though

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Just a footnote...

ok What would you do in his place? Is there a plan B ? if there is i havent seen anyone holding one up yet

I wouldnt make baseless and inaccurate statements which only serve to get peoples hopes up.

That would be task no 1."

so you said what you wouldn't do, so what would you actually do...

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"In theory, couldn't everyone self-vaccinate? I can see all sorts of problems and obviously not everyone could, but could it be an option for those that were up for it?"

Not really.

It'd take longer to explain how to do an injection than it would to do it and there's also the 15 minute wait after injection to check for an allergic reaction.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Care home residents are also having to wait - big announcements about delivering this to them and carers were made, in rural areas especially, this will take time. "

They're already doing them in Leicestershire.

liverpool

"Just a footnote...

That would be task no 1.

so you said what you wouldn't do, so what would you actually do...

"

In regards what?

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

E

E"

I’m not sure what ‘ignorance’ I showed? Maybe you’ll let me know.

“There’s a website you can visit that will tell you when your turn will come”..... has now become calculates “roughly” when you’re “likely”...

I’m aware of the website and similarly aware of the absolute useless nature of it! For someone who calls for facts, citations and peer reviews your mentioning the site leaves me at a loss.

» Add a new message to this topic