FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Will you rush out?

Will you rush out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So my feed on pretty much all social media is full of excitement and plans but will you be in a rush to go to social gatherings? Or will you leave it until the mad rush I'd over.

Regardless of social distancing measures I think I'm going to leave it a while after things are lifted. I can't stand crowds of people at the best of times and can just imagine the carnage!

I'd love to start planning my bbw nights again and will obviously be in touch with the club ASAP but they got ever so busy before covid so I can't fathom how things will change post covid.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

You know the Christmas rush in the supermarket where people start going fucking mental. You walk in to get a loaf then walk the fuck back out again coz you just think "urgh, lemmings... you're clogging the lot up and there really is no rush ffs"

Yeah, that's how I'll be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was optimistic when all this shit started last year. No more. I would rather be pessimistic and get surprised. So no plans here.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'll hang back a bit.

Not a chance.

Gosh no way. I'll leave it a few months before I venture out into any potential busy places.

I can only imagine how crazy it will be for the first few weeks. My anxiety and panic attacks say no thanks.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I look forward to meeting friends openly again, meeting for lunch, mooching around the shops etc.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ll meet a friend for coffee but that’s all I’ve planned.

shits creek

The other thing is that when all these places reopen, people have to work in them.

I'm one of those people so the beginning of most people's social life returning is the end of any possibility of one for me.

I view it in the same way as new iOS updates.. let everyone else download it on the first night, let it brick there device and then get the version that works later on..

Manchester (she/her)

"The other thing is that when all these places reopen, people have to work in them.

I'm one of those people so the beginning of most people's social life returning is the end of any possibility of one for me.

"

I hope people behave

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I will carry on with life as i did before covid. I will be cautious but refuse to put my life on hold.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I won't.

Because I've saved enough money to spend a month or more in China/Indonesia/other during lockdown and it turns out I really like saving so much

I'm thinking we'll slowly stick our heads out there, it's only swimming that will really lure us out

I think by April we’ll probably be able to make plans with more confidence so not thinking too far ahead yet.

If everything look ok I’ll catch up on family first, then close friends, then go out locally. Then hopefully some UK travel.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'll be taking it slowly. I had an internal panic attack (if you know what I mean) at work the other day after a feeling of being surrounded by people. Yeah, I'll wait.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Wow.. What a sensible bunch! Never thought I'd be saying that on here. Hopefully the rest of the country are equally as cautious as sensible.... Pfft

shits creek

"The other thing is that when all these places reopen, people have to work in them.

I hope people behave "

I'm not sure how I feel really. I don't wanna have hope coz then I'll feel hugely let down by people when they act like arses, but at the same time the thought of returning with no hope is soul sucking.

I can't picture myself smiling there anymore.

I can't picture myself even losing my shit because I have passion.

Just indifference.

I can picture myself just calmly downing tools and disappearing.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I might organise a orgy with me and 5 men.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"I might organise a orgy with me and 5 men.

"

I think they have to be brothers though

I think they have to be brothers though "

Are The Osmonds still going ?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Il remain calm

I'm not rushing out at all. I'll want to see the data first and then see how it all goes.

I shielded someone in lockdown 1, it took a while for me to venture into shops etc and I had a bit of a meltdown the first time I wore I mask. Panic and nerves. Also found it upsetting going round a supermarket for the first time though others had done it for months. I've relaxed more but I'm still nervous about it all. So I think it'll take me a while to relax and think it's all OK.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I won't be rushing out anywhere... I'm another person more than happy to hang back for a while.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

We will be rushing to our nudist club, as it's members only and we do have the luxury of outdoor space, so that's what I'm looking foward to.

Otherwise, it's wait a while for everything else.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My granddaughter will be born by then all im interested in is spending it with family and friends

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan  over a year ago

button moon

I won't rush out. Let the mad rush die down as it'll be chaos for weeks. I'll wait s little longer i think too

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I live alone and have had nobody to bubble with. My sanity is hanging by a thread so you'll find me sitting with my grandchildren, holding on for dear life.

"

Same

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

In no rush. My priority is seeing my folks and that doesn’t seem possible until May / June at the earliest. The only thing that will change is being able to leave the 2sq miles and go for a walk further afield.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I think they have to be brothers though

Are The Osmonds still going ? "

I will give Tito Jackson a call see if he can get a stand in for Michael

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We are counting the days till we can get back to meeting up with friends, having a nice meal while watching the world go by, just seeing people out enjoying life will make all the sacrifices seem worth it.

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

First in line for the gym but other than that I won't be rushing out

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"So my feed on pretty much all social media is full of excitement and plans but will you be in a rush to go to social gatherings? Or will you leave it until the mad rush I'd over.

Regardless of social distancing measures I think I'm going to leave it a while after things are lifted. I can't stand crowds of people at the best of times and can just imagine the carnage!

I'd love to start planning my bbw nights again and will obviously be in touch with the club ASAP but they got ever so busy before covid so I can't fathom how things will change post covid. "

I will be certain places as soon as allowed.... motorsport for instance... I will also be off to Sicily asap... and as soon as you have a bbw bash set... I'll be there xxxx

I plan to be cautious.

I am looking forward to being able to spend time with extended family and close friends again. I am also hoping that a day trip or two to the coast might be on the cards in the late summer/early autumn, because that's something I really missed last year. But I will be keeping an eye on things and playing it safe for a while longer.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I can imagine all of the people booking their holidays now

I have a few reconnecting weekends away planned in non touristy places that I am looking forward to but I shall be avoiding all the shops until the panic rush is over, my hair and beauty treatments have been prebooked for months now so luckily I don't need to join the queues for that

Manchester (she/her)

"I plan to be cautious.

I am looking forward to being able to spend time with extended family and close friends again. I am also hoping that a day trip or two to the coast might be on the cards in the late summer/early autumn, because that's something I really missed last year. But I will be keeping an eye on things and playing it safe for a while longer."

Agreed. I'm going mad. But it's the right thing. And I'll keep doing the right thing as best as I can.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The moment we can travel again. I’m rushing to do that. I need to go home desperately.

The rest I’m casual about.

ill start to move forward when my job becomes more covid free meanwhile ill carry on with my job trying to keep people alive and safe .. people will fuck this up just depends on how many .. judging by reaction after this afternoon announcement i fear it will be high.. lets hope not

Tin town

"ill start to move forward when my job becomes more covid free meanwhile ill carry on with my job trying to keep people alive and safe .. people will fuck this up just depends on how many .. judging by reaction after this afternoon announcement i fear it will be high.. lets hope not "

Sadly... Have to agree with you. There will be plentiful finger pointing after 6 weeks. It's the kids it's the kids....

Manchester (she/her)

"ill start to move forward when my job becomes more covid free meanwhile ill carry on with my job trying to keep people alive and safe .. people will fuck this up just depends on how many .. judging by reaction after this afternoon announcement i fear it will be high.. lets hope not

Sadly... Have to agree with you. There will be plentiful finger pointing after 6 weeks. It's the kids it's the kids.... "

I don't know who it is, but the reaction does not fill me with hope.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like the calm of the current system and will stick more towards being cautious and avoiding large groups for a long time

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I'll be happy to go straight to the gym/pub/restaurant/bar/club/whatever.

I've been working all throughout so nothing feels really different. I've always said that I will manage my own risk, take sensible precautions and be responsible for my own health and I will continue to do so as things open up.

Also, remember that people who own hospitality venues have largely been hung out to dry. They have had little to no income over the past year so it will be nice to be able to support them again.

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

"I'll be happy to go straight to the gym/pub/restaurant/bar/club/whatever.

I've been working all throughout so nothing feels really different. I've always said that I will manage my own risk, take sensible precautions and be responsible for my own health and I will continue to do so as things open up.

Also, remember that people who own hospitality venues have largely been hung out to dry. They have had little to no income over the past year so it will be nice to be able to support them again."

This is exactly how I feel

Also, remember that people who own hospitality venues have largely been hung out to dry. They have had little to no income over the past year so it will be nice to be able to support them again."

Absolutely this.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Wales

Not to where people are. I’ll head out to nature and embrace everyone having buggered off back to the shops etc so I can walk a trail in relative peace again (selfish of me, I know).

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

When I've had my vaccine yes

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

No

No

And No

Will go see mum and do some jibes for her but that is about it.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Watch and wait here.

I want to see what infection levels do once things start opening up, and if any new trends start emerging with regards to new variants.

As the same time I want to see what data emerges on existing vaccines and their efficacy against new variants.

I need to know the level of risk involved, before I can make a decision on when it is acceptable to emerge again and under what circumstances & conditions.

Managed 11 months, nearly 12 months fine.

I'm very at ease with things will happen when they happen and que sera, sera.

it's very interesting to see how different people feel so differently about things. My job involves crowds.. i love crowded festivals like football matches, gigs and theatre but im quite happy on a deserted beach or field too. C is different and never particularly liked crowds much so even in a couple it can be different. But we are both desperate to get out.

The fear/caution is interesting and i ask have we been conditioned or have we come to our own conclusion and set of conditions? Had an Facebook argument with an anti vaxxer today and he accused me of being afraid of the virus that he believes is a conspiracy i just think he is scared of science im frightened for my mum going insane lonely and with dementia and for my teenage daughter to scared to go out.. . is it fear or caution and can you be brave without being reckless? im going back covid testing this week.. so am i brave or reckless and will i be brave or reckless going to a club in June if medical science says its safe (like the vaccines)

d

Manchester (she/her)

"

The fear/caution is interesting and i ask have we been conditioned or have we come to our own conclusion and set of conditions?

"

I'm naturally a cautious person. I'm desperate to get out too, but I'm never the first to act.

My perception has been that the government (the country, whoever) has acted too quickly in the past and has had to wind it back. I don't want to get caught up in it and either risk health or have to rewind again. I'm not sure how much more in and out of lockdown I can take.

I'm a homebody, I don't much like crowds, and even I'm utterly fed up with these four walls.

But... I'll wait and see. I'll keep listening to the data. I don't want to risk myself and others.

see im a naturally anxious procrastinating person but i get more anxious when stuck within four walls drives me mad.. People are different something that comforts you might be hell on earth for some... like swinging for instance

d

shits creek

And they've not worked for months and months. We're gonna take time to get back up to fitness, we'll be rusty but will be doing our best. Please be patient and tolerant with us. We'll be nervous, tentative, aware we won't be as good or quick as we were amd most of all..... we're readjusting too.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Nah I'll hang back.

By *awtyjeniWoman  over a year ago

Bromley

I just want to go back to work. Have been off for over a year. Had Cancer A stroke and Covid all within 6 months. Now I just want to go back to work.

No I do desperately want to spend some proper quality time with friends and family and be able to go to the shops if I want to or grab a coffee but I'm not making too many plans.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"I just want to go back to work. Have been off for over a year. Had Cancer A stroke and Covid all within 6 months. Now I just want to go back to work."

Wow that's tough. Putting it mildly I know.

Let the mad rush die down then only venture out...am looking forward to it though!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

No,stayin in for the next 18months at least.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Not making concrete plans per see but more like let’s get hotels booked so if we can

4 months is a long time

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Truthfully, I'm not going to get in to the thick of things until my immediate family are all double dosed. If that's May, great, if it's August, fine.

Don't want to carry something back home just for the sake of a few drinks

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

[Removed by poster at 23/02/21 05:24:06]

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"So my feed on pretty much all social media is full of excitement and plans but will you be in a rush to go to social gatherings? Or will you leave it until the mad rush I'd over.

I'd love to start planning my bbw nights again and will obviously be in touch with the club ASAP but they got ever so busy before covid so I can't fathom how things will change post covid. "

My social media is the complete opposite but then maybe that's the filter bubles in play.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

At least in england you have some targets and goals to achieve your freedom. Here in wales i think they are making it up as they go alone. First 3-7yr olds followed by 3 weeks then another decision (hairdressers and non essential shops maybee?)( what about the rest of education) which they say comes first.

then another 3 weeks and another decision, where england have this at this date if all ok. Followed by x on another date if all ok.

Think the political brownie pionts side of the decision making is coming before the good of the people in Wales

NO! offence to hairdressers intended . I too need their services badly

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I'm waiting for the details of what us happening up here, but I am hoping that people will maybe have learned something from experience and be more cautious than last time as restrictions lift. Unfortunately, based on some of the posts I've seen on here and elsewhere, a lot of people are already being very selective about what information they listen to and are getting way ahead of themselves.

Whatever the plan is in Scotland, I intend to be cautious, I will let the madness die down (and see what damage it does) & then very gradually increase what I do. My priority will be to begin to spend time with family and friends again.

"You know the Christmas rush in the supermarket where people start going fucking mental. You walk in to get a loaf then walk the fuck back out again coz you just think "urgh, lemmings... you're clogging the lot up and there really is no rush ffs"

Yeah, that's how I'll be."

Great analogy! Same for me.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Absolutely we are. Life is to be enjoyed. There are risks with every thing in life, you can't live your life in fear. It's an illness that we will have to live with, the same as we do with other illnesses that kill hundreds of thousands of people every year.

Can’t wait to get back to life as it was. Can’t come soon enough.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"I was optimistic when all this shit started last year. No more. I would rather be pessimistic and get surprised. So no plans here. "

Same here, I'm in no rush. I'm rather enjoying my solitude right now

evesham

"Absolutely we are. Life is to be enjoyed. There are risks with every thing in life, you can't live your life in fear. It's an illness that we will have to live with, the same as we do with other illnesses that kill hundreds of thousands of people every year. "

I'm not living my life in fear, I don't know where people are getting this from lol

All I'm saying is I'm going to wait for the hysteria and d*unken idiots to burn out.

As for clubs and organising club nights, I can't wait to be able to do tgag again as I loved doing it before. It's been a year since we had a chams bbw night and they were awesome nights (IMHO ) but the truth of the matter us they used to be jam packed with people. Hopefully by June the majority of vaccinations will have happened and clubs can start to open again but I just wonder if numbers will be more controlled.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"You know the Christmas rush in the supermarket where people start going fucking mental. You walk in to get a loaf then walk the fuck back out again coz you just think "urgh, lemmings... you're clogging the lot up and there really is no rush ffs"

Yeah, that's how I'll be."

That just about sums up the first day Primark opens up again. It will be carnage. Queueing around the block, compalining about the crowds, whilst doing selfies and all that.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I'm out the door first chance I get.

Manchester (she/her)

"Absolutely we are. Life is to be enjoyed. There are risks with every thing in life, you can't live your life in fear. It's an illness that we will have to live with, the same as we do with other illnesses that kill hundreds of thousands of people every year.

I'm not living my life in fear, I don't know where people are getting this from lol

All I'm saying is I'm going to wait for the hysteria and d*unken idiots to burn out.

As for clubs and organising club nights, I can't wait to be able to do tgag again as I loved doing it before. It's been a year since we had a chams bbw night and they were awesome nights (IMHO ) but the truth of the matter us they used to be jam packed with people. Hopefully by June the majority of vaccinations will have happened and clubs can start to open again but I just wonder if numbers will be more controlled. "

I think this "fear" thing is a massive mischaracterisation of most people.

As soon as things are open I will be going out.

I've done my bit I've been home alone for an entire year.

Children are going back to school so I will be going back to life.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Absolutely we are. Life is to be enjoyed. There are risks with every thing in life, you can't live your life in fear. It's an illness that we will have to live with, the same as we do with other illnesses that kill hundreds of thousands of people every year.

As for clubs and organising club nights, I can't wait to be able to do tgag again as I loved doing it before. It's been a year since we had a chams bbw night and they were awesome nights (IMHO ) but the truth of the matter us they used to be jam packed with people. Hopefully by June the majority of vaccinations will have happened and clubs can start to open again but I just wonder if numbers will be more controlled.

I think this "fear" thing is a massive mischaracterisation of most people."

Not meaning anyone who has commented on this thread necessarily but we know of people who are genuinely frightened.

No fear, just going to use the ones that do go out as guinea pigs. If they’re fine after a couple months, out I’ll come.

I expect the roads in the UK to be hectic during the summer, i would love to get to the beach but think i will travel at night.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Yes i will be going out and supporting local businesses and will be going to places i dont usually frequent like the zoo as they need all the money they can get after this.

First chance....damn right I will....

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Fuck yeah.... first pub garden open.. I will be there.. first shops, barbers, etc I will be at the doors waiting ... first pubs and clubs to open properly, same again... swingers clubs, hell yes !!!

Hastings

"Fuck yeah.... first pub garden open.. I will be there.. first shops, barbers, etc I will be at the doors waiting ... first pubs and clubs to open properly, same again... swingers clubs, hell yes !!! "

No don't really rush any more But will be happy to gather round the war memorial in November an r remember the fallen. And think of the new losses and new world we will be in.

It's totally illogical anouncing in one breath opening up of everything in June and in the next breath bragging that all adults will have been "offered" a first jab by July?? Which effectively means it will be more like Sept when all will have had the two jabs. So theres four months of Russian roulette to come.

Hastings

"It's totally illogical anouncing in one breath opening up of everything in June and in the next breath bragging that all adults will have been "offered" a first jab by July?? Which effectively means it will be more like Sept when all will have had the two jabs. So theres four months of Russian roulette to come. "

From another post end of October for 2 jabs.

shits creek

Just gonna touch on the fear thing.

I'd use the word trepidation for myself which is a little fear based. I'll hopefully have had both jabs by then.

Not everyone else will have had their 1st. Yeah I should be alright but not everyone will have had theirs so there is still risk I could pass it on.

Moreso, I'm concerned people will be so wrapped up in themselves and so headstrong about wanting to do what they want to do they'll forget how to behave like decent humans.

I'm hoping manners, common sense and the desire to lead by example on how to behave appropriately is stronger than the desire to get their own way by any means possible.

Tin town

"Just gonna touch on the fear thing.

I'd use the word trepidation for myself which is a little fear based. I'll hopefully have had both jabs by then.

Not everyone else will have had their 1st. Yeah I should be alright but not everyone will have had theirs so there is still risk I could pass it on.

Moreso, I'm concerned people will be so wrapped up in themselves and so headstrong about wanting to do what they want to do they'll forget how to behave like decent humans.

I'm hoping manners, common sense and the desire to lead by example on how to behave appropriately is stronger than the desire to get their own way by any means possible.

"

It's good to have hope. Like you I hope we don't mess it up and not be dicks about it. However... We don't have a good track record of being thoughtful and sensible and mindful of others do we...? Look back over the last year... The madness of coming out of lockdown 1 and 2. The madness of the Friday and Saturday nights leading into lockdown 1 and 2 or the Bank Holiday weekends or the shutting pubs at 10 or any other measure. Always met with... "it's someone elses fault, what did they expect to happen when they said we need to control the spread".

For those who are going to go crazy... Enjoy it...

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I shall b out and amongst as soon as we allowed! Been restricted to long and at my age who knows how much longer is left! Seize the day I say! x

shits creek

"Just gonna touch on the fear thing.

It's good to have hope. Like you I hope we don't mess it up and not be dicks about it. However... We don't have a good track record of being thoughtful and sensible and mindful of others do we...? Look back over the last year... The madness of coming out of lockdown 1 and 2. The madness of the Friday and Saturday nights leading into lockdown 1 and 2 or the Bank Holiday weekends or the shutting pubs at 10 or any other measure. Always met with... "it's someone elses fault, what did they expect to happen when they said we need to control the spread".

For those who are going to go crazy... Enjoy it... "

Exactly. Needless to say I ain't rushing anywhere apart from home from work

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

The Government really has scared a lot of people and put fear into their lives.

Tin town

"The Government really has scared a lot of people and put fear into their lives. "

Only the govt?

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

The first day clubs are allowed to open we will be there without hesitation

ashford

"The Government really has scared a lot of people and put fear into their lives. "

They have! Some of the old people my daughter does garden work for have decided they never going out again! And one elderly man his family have decided for him! So sad x

Just because you çan doesn't mean you should. Fully expect the May and June dates to be moved back a month or two. This won't be Government fault, this will be the minority's fault for behaving like idiots

Tin town

"The Government really has scared a lot of people and put fear into their lives.

They have! Some of the old people my daughter does garden work for have decided they never going out again! And one elderly man his family have decided for him! So sad x"

I'd be interested to understand where the information that has so scared and put fear in people has been gleened from.

ashford

"The Government really has scared a lot of people and put fear into their lives.

They have! Some of the old people my daughter does garden work for have decided they never going out again! And one elderly man his family have decided for him! So sad x

I'd be interested to understand where the information that has so scared and put fear in people has been gleened from. "

From all around!x

Tin town

I'd be interested to understand where the information that has so scared and put fear in people has been gleened from.

From all around!x"

Yes I'm suggesting it's not just govt sources. In fact most people will go anywhere but govt Web site for their info / misinfo. Papers, piers morgan, friendfacebook, youlube, and so on...

Fuck no.

I was antisocial before all this covid thing came along, why would I start now.

shits creek

From all around!x

Yes I'm suggesting it's not just govt sources. In fact most people will go anywhere but govt Web site for their info / misinfo. Papers, piers morgan, friendfacebook, youlube, and so on... "

Mine is from simply observing people! No fearmongering from external sources. I barely watch the news. Mine is just from people watching.

Tin town

From all around!x

Yes I'm suggesting it's not just govt sources. In fact most people will go anywhere but govt Web site for their info / misinfo. Papers, piers morgan, friendfacebook, youlube, and so on...

Mine is from simply observing people! No fearmongering from external sources. I barely watch the news. Mine is just from people watching."

Hopefully after a month or two it will dissipate somewhat

Poundbury

"Just because you çan doesn't mean you should. Fully expect the May and June dates to be moved back a month or two. This won't be Government fault, this will be the minority's fault for behaving like idiots"

Best not mention Johnson boasting he was shaking hands with Covid patients in hospitals and best not mention ‘Eat out to Help Out’....

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Soon as pubs open we will be straight in especially if they have live music , life is for living won’t be holding back

From all around!x

Yes I'm suggesting it's not just govt sources. In fact most people will go anywhere but govt Web site for their info / misinfo. Papers, piers morgan, friendfacebook, youlube, and so on... "

Yeah but Maureen from number 21 told me her hairdresser said his uncle's butcher's brother's auntie heard someone said that it's all gone 5G. And she knows better than Boris.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Just because you çan doesn't mean you should. Fully expect the May and June dates to be moved back a month or two. This won't be Government fault, this will be the minority's fault for behaving like idiots"

"I won't be rushing out anywhere... I'm another person more than happy to hang back for a while. "

This for me

Think I'll just be staying at home. I'm quite enjoying being a hermit lol x

Poundbury

"I won't be rushing out anywhere... I'm another person more than happy to hang back for a while.

This for me "

Bless, so what will you do/when another virus comes along, stay home again and again and again? Don’t forget the Black Death that wiped out 50% of Europe disappeared within two years - it’s what viruses historically do.

"I won't be rushing out anywhere... I'm another person more than happy to hang back for a while.

This for me

Bless, so what will you do/when another virus comes along, stay home again and again and again? Don’t forget the Black Death that wiped out 50% of Europe disappeared within two years - it’s what viruses historically do. "

Some people happy to wait for it to disappear...and that is worth applauding them for.. if you wish to go out then fair play.. but don't patronise those who choose safety over notches

Tin town

This for me

Bless, so what will you do/when another virus comes along, stay home again and again and again? Don’t forget the Black Death that wiped out 50% of Europe disappeared within two years - it’s what viruses historically do. "

Is that necessary? It's a personal choice. Given that a pandemic that so far has taken millions of lives

.. Might be worth respecting it.

Images of King neptune spring to mind

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

No rushing out! I’ll take it easy and avoid crowds anyway!

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

No plans for plans whatsoever...

Manchester (she/her)

This for me

The Black Death was bacterial...

And what's 50%, hashtag goals?

evesham

This for me

Only another year to go then

Why be so rude. If loads of us choose to wait a while to go out there'll be less waiting time at the bar for you lol

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We are going to take it steady

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Soon as pubs open we will be straight in especially if they have live music , life is for living won’t be holding back "

I would say book now.... restaurants and airbnb are booking up very fast this week. It’s near impossible to get accommodation in reading around the festival weekend. We are booking a few trains and flights too , everything is free cancellation or transferable.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Life is for living. Except for when it's not. And people are dying. Or getting long-covid for the rest of their lives.

I don't worry about the sky falling on my head. Or getting side swiped by a lorry on my way to work. Or falling down the stairs. Or choking on a chicken bone.

These are things we all live with and hopefully take sensible precautions to mitigate.

But this is different. It is novel. It is not completely fully understood. We have *some* mitigating strategies, but the virus is still a threat.

You know that journey I mentioned earlier ? Same journey, but now there are an unknown number of snipers en route all taking potshots at me in my car. I can try to mitigate all I like, but there comes a point when the journey itself needs to be considered in light of current events.

I'll do the journey another time.

Heaven (or Hell) or Oblivion can wait, thank you very much. I am completely the opposite of a date-orientated person. These details do not concern me in the slightest. Que sera, sera.

"I will carry on with life as i did before covid. I will be cautious but refuse to put my life on hold."

Good for you

"

I’m game

"ill start to move forward when my job becomes more covid free meanwhile ill carry on with my job trying to keep people alive and safe .. people will fuck this up just depends on how many .. judging by reaction after this afternoon announcement i fear it will be high.. lets hope not "

Huge rise in Worthing cv19 cases due to every Tom, dick & idiot not taking precautions! Beautiful day here yesterday & one wouldn’t say it was lockdown..no social distancing, no masks, people socialising, playing soccer etc. Couldn’t believe it!!

» Add a new message to this topic