FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Who counting down to the 21th of June

Who counting down to the 21th of June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Who like is and if so what you going to do once all is lifted and we can get back to some kind of normal

Im going to sit in cafe and drink coffee all day long is what im going to do at frist

So come on let make list of things we going to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Who like is and if so what you going to do once all is lifted and we can get back to some kind of normal

Im going to sit in cafe and drink coffee all day long is what im going to do at frist

So come on let make list of things we going to do"

Nope not at all.. Tbh I can see everyone on some sort of restrictions again before May so am not enthusiastic at all I'm afraid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve got my positive pants on

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Too much hysteria about a date that's still over 3 months away with too many tests in between. I exoect that dare to change before long.

If it doesn't I'm in no rush to brush shoulders with the masses. I'll go out and enjoy more freedoms when seeing friends for sure but I'll still be mindful.

"Who like is and if so what you going to do once all is lifted and we can get back to some kind of normal

This is what gets to me...they were banging on about data and not dates.

Then boris makes a announcement with dates ffs. Yeah I know he said at the earliest.

But I wish he had just given the first step on schools going back...as far too many seem to think this will end by dates when theres not a cat in hells chance it will work that way.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm looking forward to when it's safe.

Whenever that is.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I thought the mantra was data not dates ?

"I thought the mantra was data not dates ? "

It is, so many forgetting those few words "Not before".

Manchester (she/her)

"I thought the mantra was data not dates ? "

You assume that they're telling the truth.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/21 17:32:29]

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

It's a PLAN nothing more and nothing less.

It's up to us not Boris if we achieve that plan. If Boris hadn't had a Plan many would be screaming 'There is No Plan!'

Personally I'm hoping for this date:

"29 March

• Up to six people from different households or a larger group from two households can meet outside, including in private gardens

• Outdoor sports facilities can reopen and organised outdoor sports can take place for children and adults

• From this point, the government will drop the "Stay at Home" message and will instead encourage people to stay local wherever they can

• People will still have to work from home where possible and no overseas travel, apart from necessary work, will be allowed."

Because I know someone who hasn't been out of the house for 110 days, and he really really does need to see people and breathe some seaside air.

And I sincerely hope that others will behave in such a way that the date in the Plan doesn't have to move.

Dam sure I am need female thighs around my neck

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I thought the mantra was data not dates ?

It is, so many forgetting those few words "Not before"."

yes I've had an invite for a family event in the 22nd of June. When I said " as long as we are out of lockdown then sure" i was told that we are free from the 21st

Then boris makes a announcement with dates ffs. Yeah I know he said at the earliest.

But I wish he had just given the first step on schools going back...as far too many seem to think this will end by dates when theres not a cat in hells chance it will work that way.

"

"It's a PLAN nothing more and nothing less.

It's up to us not Boris if we achieve that plan. If Boris hadn't had a Plan many would be screaming 'There is No Plan!'

Personally I'm hoping for this date:

"29 March

• Up to six people from different households or a larger group from two households can meet outside, including in private gardens

• Outdoor sports facilities can reopen and organised outdoor sports can take place for children and adults

• From this point, the government will drop the "Stay at Home" message and will instead encourage people to stay local wherever they can

• People will still have to work from home where possible and no overseas travel, apart from necessary work, will be allowed."

Because I know someone who hasn't been out of the house for 110 days, and he really really does need to see people and breathe some seaside air.

And I sincerely hope that others will behave in such a way that the date in the Plan doesn't have to move. "

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm not making any plans just in case but I'd like to go out with 3 of my friends, share a bottle of wine and chat shite

"

he announce the dates to review the data to see if we can unlock so its still very much data run

as for making plans no im just going to wait and see ... i think theres going to be alot of disapointed people as this will not be str8 forward

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I am counting down to the 28 May 2022, it should prove to be a good few days.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Even if everything is open on the 21st it will be way too busy to be worth going out so no. It will be like Nye on steroids.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I've booked a holiday with sister to isle of wight! Fingers crossed x

I can't get excited about it, seeing all the rule breaking going on I think it'll get extended.

The amount of people I've seen today,one would believe lock down is already over

I just hope ,everything that's gone into vaccine, NHS workers etc ,all those people that have abided to lockdown rules, it isn't in vain

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"

People and the media have been demanding dates had he not given hope then that's all the press would have kept on about, we all know its dependant on cases falling but after a year of hellish news we now can see the end and it's not too far away so hopefully everyone will stick to the rules, had he not given dates then many might well have looked at the number of cases the number of vaccinations and said bugger it we are going out again.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

So what is happening on the 21st June

Manchester (she/her)

People and the media have been demanding dates had he not given hope then that's all the press would have kept on about, we all know its dependant on cases falling but after a year of hellish news we now can see the end and it's not too far away so hopefully everyone will stick to the rules, had he not given dates then many might well have looked at the number of cases the number of vaccinations and said bugger it we are going out again."

The responsible thing to do would have been to say no. "it will depend on these factors, which will be reviewed weekly. No, we don't know when that will be"

People and the media have been demanding dates had he not given hope then that's all the press would have kept on about, we all know its dependant on cases falling but after a year of hellish news we now can see the end and it's not too far away so hopefully everyone will stick to the rules, had he not given dates then many might well have looked at the number of cases the number of vaccinations and said bugger it we are going out again."

Sorry mate but I've got eyes that see the change in people's behaviour, since he made that announcement... and it's not good. But while I do agree about the press being on his back. As swing said he should have done the responsible thing and held back, as I fear he has just given false hope to a lot of people.

bournemouth

People and the media have been demanding dates had he not given hope then that's all the press would have kept on about, we all know its dependant on cases falling but after a year of hellish news we now can see the end and it's not too far away so hopefully everyone will stick to the rules, had he not given dates then many might well have looked at the number of cases the number of vaccinations and said bugger it we are going out again.

The responsible thing to do would have been to say no. "it will depend on these factors, which will be reviewed weekly. No, we don't know when that will be""

Maybe but the press wont leave it at that so better to say AT THE EARLIEST . Should keep everyone happy but apparently not

Manchester (she/her)

The responsible thing to do would have been to say no. "it will depend on these factors, which will be reviewed weekly. No, we don't know when that will be".

Maybe but the press wont leave it at that so better to say AT THE EARLIEST . Should keep everyone happy but apparently not"

You do what you do with a child who says "can I have a sweet? How about now? How about now?"

When the data says so, not before, font ask me again.

He's going to have to back down from this, most likely, and people are treating it as though it's over now.

But that'd involve him doing the right and unpopular thing.

bournemouth

Sorry mate but I've got eyes that see the change in people's behaviour, since he made that announcement... and it's not good. But while I do agree about the press being on his back. As swing said he should have done the responsible thing and held back, as I fear he has just given false hope to a lot of people."

Why is it false hope ? Cases are dropping steadily, hospital admissions are dropping 20 million have had the vaccine by end of march 30 should be done, summer weather will be here by then,last year lockdown started 23 march iirc and was eased in june so its extremely likely by 21st june this year things should be ok. Of course a new extra virulent strain could emerge tomorrow that the vaccine has absolutely no affect on, that is very unlikely though.people need hope have you not noticed people are happier since his announcement, I've not seen any more ignoring the rules since

bournemouth

The responsible thing to do would have been to say no. "it will depend on these factors, which will be reviewed weekly. No, we don't know when that will be".

Maybe but the press wont leave it at that so better to say AT THE EARLIEST . Should keep everyone happy but apparently not

You do what you do with a child who says "can I have a sweet? How about now? How about now?"

He's going to have to back down from this, most likely, and people are treating it as though it's over now.

But that'd involve him doing the right and unpopular thing."

Why will he have to back track, why will numbers rise ?

Manchester (she/her)

Sorry mate but I've got eyes that see the change in people's behaviour, since he made that announcement... and it's not good. But while I do agree about the press being on his back. As swing said he should have done the responsible thing and held back, as I fear he has just given false hope to a lot of people.

Why is it false hope ? Cases are dropping steadily, hospital admissions are dropping 20 million have had the vaccine by end of march 30 should be done, summer weather will be here by then,last year lockdown started 23 march iirc and was eased in june so its extremely likely by 21st june this year things should be ok. Of course a new extra virulent strain could emerge tomorrow that the vaccine has absolutely no affect on, that is very unlikely though.people need hope have you not noticed people are happier since his announcement, I've not seen any more ignoring the rules since"

It's all "if everything goes well".

Things going well depend on us not relaxing the rules.

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"So what is happening on the 21st June "

not a lot its a monday... probably at work 6am as normal

too far away to think anything at the mo far too much can go wrong so i'll just continue to be very busy work wise keeping people safe and alive because until it settles at work nothing will change ...

we are already seeing long covid with some staff and can see a massive mental health back lash soon too

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

No plans whatsoever apart from doing exactly the opposite of what the general masses will do. As someone earlier posted, it would be like NYE on steroids. No thank you.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Counting down to my second jab then life begins will be before June

"Counting down to my second jab then life begins will be before June"

knowing you're taking into account the antibodie build up time required x

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’m taking it as positivity and presuming the OP knew all mentioned above...

I can’t wait to be able to go out for dinner and drinks again!!! And club!! Xx

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

But that'd involve him doing the right and unpopular thing.

Why will he have to back track, why will numbers rise ? "

Due to how contagious covid is, the infection rates could increase dramatically over a short period of time.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think another lockdown is on the cards! People are catching Covid who are hardly going out! Not good!

» Add a new message to this topic