FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid passports coming??

Covid passports coming??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.politico.eu/article/france-launch-coronavirus-travel-pass/

France jumping the gun...but plans for it to be EU wide. App to include vaccine record, an antibody test or a negative antigen test prior to being allowed to travel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"https://www.politico.eu/article/france-launch-coronavirus-travel-pass/

France jumping the gun...but plans for it to be EU wide. App to include vaccine record, an antibody test or a negative antigen test prior to being allowed to travel."

Thats bound to have happened it has really been clear that without this kind of thing being implemented across every country in some shape or form we won't get life started up again with holidays etc .. there will be those who object of course and shout about freedoms etc .. However, I think assuming things carry on the way they are most businesses and events companies etc are going to start asking for some sort of proof that can be documented and recorded.

The only concern then will be who has a copy of all those details? that will be the next big 'worry' wont it !

By *ornyQueerWoman  over a year ago

It's a good idea really. We have ID to prove age so can't see much difference

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

A bit over the top I think typically French

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://www.politico.eu/article/france-launch-coronavirus-travel-pass/

France jumping the gun...but plans for it to be EU wide. App to include vaccine record, an antibody test or a negative antigen test prior to being allowed to travel.

Thats bound to have happened it has really been clear that without this kind of thing being implemented across every country in some shape or form we won't get life started up again with holidays etc .. there will be those who object of course and shout about freedoms etc .. However, I think assuming things carry on the way they are most businesses and events companies etc are going to start asking for some sort of proof that can be documented and recorded.

The only concern then will be who has a copy of all those details? that will be the next big 'worry' wont it !"

Let’s include it with the test and trace app. The head of that organisation has a stellar record with the security of people’s data.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I don't see the big issue. Some countries already ask for certains vaccinations already. Yellow fever for example you can't enter some countries without a certificate to say you have either had the vaccine or are exempt from the vaccine on medical grounds.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Some airlines have already said, no vaccine, or proof of negative covid test, means no travelling with them.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

As long as a country guarantees that I will not catch anything while visiting I've no problem to take a test before travelling.

As for vaccine passports - that thing should be illegal on a human rights level as:

1. Vaccine doesn't prevent you from spreading it (basic level 2 food hygiene course will teach you everything about cross contamination of pathogens)

2. There is no long term studies on how experimental vaccines (yes, they are still classed as experimental because they have no data on long term effects. Deal with it.) will affect ones health therefore nobody should be given ultimatums for taking it.

Missus

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Mmm not a fan of the idea, as it requires every country to be on board.

But if it get's us out the shit

"I don't see the big issue. Some countries already ask for certains vaccinations already. Yellow fever for example you can't enter some countries without a certificate to say you have either had the vaccine or are exempt from the vaccine on medical grounds.

"

Yes but don’t let common sense interfere with the cretinous big brother conspiracy theory that a lot seem obsessed with, even thought they spend all theirs lives on the web having every key stroke and mouse click recorded by some device. Lol

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I wish they’d stop calling them vaccination passports - then people might stop wrongly associating them with being forced to be vaccinated

It’s a covid passport. Or a “not being a massive super spreader passport”

Vaccine. Test. Or recently had covid. Three ways that make it much much much much less likely that you’ll infect a plane load of people or introduce a new variant to a country.

It’s not just about vaccination.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've got no issue with this at all. We have to have other vaccines to go places

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't see the big issue. Some countries already ask for certains vaccinations already. Yellow fever for example you can't enter some countries without a certificate to say you have either had the vaccine or are exempt from the vaccine on medical grounds.

Yes but don’t let common sense interfere with the cretinous big brother conspiracy theory that a lot seem obsessed with, even thought they spend all theirs lives on the web having every key stroke and mouse click recorded by some device. Lol "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The apps could retrieve the data from the official repositories for it, with validation, at its simplest form it could be a real time validated voucher equivalent.

Large economies will probably push for more coordinated tools like this and the ones used in the past year, to secure income and recovery.

Central

"Mmm not a fan of the idea, as it requires every country to be on board.

But if it get's us out the shit "

It doesn't need every country to be involved, just those who negotiate and agree to it, similarly to visa free and visa travel agreements.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

I've had a vaccine certificate for years, don't have an issue with carrying it with me when working overseas.

I want to be safe, bit outdated now as many countries don't check them but tend to look only if flare ups are happening in country.

COVID19

Certificate Of Vaccination ID 2019

Been planned for decades.

All freedoms handed over without a fight.

By *artymanMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Medical data slides down the slippery slope and becomes public data - the insurance wolves are already baying for your hard earned cash.

Central

"COVID19

All freedoms handed over without a fight."

Didn't Walt Disney plan it too?

Central

"Medical data slides down the slippery slope and becomes public data - the insurance wolves are already baying for your hard earned cash. "

Government confidential data can stay that way and there are legal safeguards. Something like an app that confirms your test results and bookings, doesn't need to be as complicated as a boarding pass, which millions use their phones for currently.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It's the only way forward since it's a global pandemic and reassurance to travel safely and securely of each other and enjoy what life is how it may be enjoyed

"As long as a country guarantees that I will not catch anything while visiting I've no problem to take a test before travelling.

As for vaccine passports - that thing should be illegal on a human rights level as:

1. Vaccine doesn't prevent you from spreading it (basic level 2 food hygiene course will teach you everything about cross contamination of pathogens)

2. There is no long term studies on how experimental vaccines (yes, they are still classed as experimental because they have no data on long term effects. Deal with it.) will affect ones health therefore nobody should be given ultimatums for taking it.

Missus "

How does that work. A country guarantees you not catching Covid!!

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

So if its the vaccine card we have to take, then they can be copied and forged like any other document.

Probably the only secure way is the biometric passport

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"As long as a country guarantees that I will not catch anything while visiting I've no problem to take a test before travelling.

Missus "

It’s ridiculous to imagine anyone will guarantee you won’t catch something whilst traveling...

Yes but don’t let common sense interfere with the cretinous big brother conspiracy theory that a lot seem obsessed with, even thought they spend all theirs lives on the web having every key stroke and mouse click recorded by some device. Lol "

This!

Manchester (she/her)

"Medical data slides down the slippery slope and becomes public data - the insurance wolves are already baying for your hard earned cash.

Government confidential data can stay that way and there are legal safeguards. Something like an app that confirms your test results and bookings, doesn't need to be as complicated as a boarding pass, which millions use their phones for currently. "

Yup.

I find the "oh it's pointless, it'll be forged" argument bloody stupid.

If anything that can be forged is pointless, I would like all your money. I'm sure I can find a use for it. Please and thank you.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Missus

It’s ridiculous to imagine anyone will guarantee you won’t catch something whilst traveling..."

There was a report on people who caught covid on a long distance flight, 74 people tested positive on a plane that had one or two people with covid on it. They even pulled up a seating plan, to show how the virus spread.

It doesn't need to be a country, you can catch it getting there.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"COVID19

Pmsl thats a bit too much internet for you

COronaVIrus Disease identified in 2019

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"COVID19

"

Makes you wonder if these people refuse to holiday abroad because they have to have a passport

By *08428Man  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

Worried about who has your data when the government will control the covid passport, then why don't you worry about all the data they already have, such as, passport, driving licence, census, pension, benefits the list goes on, so in real terms they will have no more than they already have now. You should be more worried about the data you give fab swingers, Facebook, Instagram etc.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I will print off the "Fabswingers legal warning" and glue it to my vaccine passport, then I cam be sure that no one, especially Sydney University, can access my data. I advise everyone to do the same.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"COVID19

This has to be up there with the top 10 messages of all time.

"2019.. Been planned for decades"... Top drawer... I salute you.

"I will print off the "Fabswingers legal warning" and glue it to my vaccine passport, then I cam be sure that no one, especially Sydney University, can access my data. I advise everyone to do the same. "

Make sure it has the words relating to Facebook being a legal trading entity and dont forget the legal ramifications in it Sally...otherwise it wont hold up in court (ooo i do love a good old ramification)

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Make sure it has the words relating to Facebook being a legal trading entity and dont forget the legal ramifications in it Sally...otherwise it wont hold up in court (ooo i do love a good old ramification) "

Thanks for the advice and wishing you plenty of ramifications in the forthcoming future

"COVID19

Makes you wonder if these people refuse to holiday abroad because they have to have a passport "

Probably wouldnt let them through the first security check anyway cos they wouldnt give up their civil right of taking a half d*unk water bottle through

"COVID19

This has to be up there with the top 10 messages of all time.

"2019.. Been planned for decades"... Top drawer... I salute you. "

If only Busted had warned us when they went to the year 3000

Manchester (she/her)

"I will print off the "Fabswingers legal warning" and glue it to my vaccine passport, then I cam be sure that no one, especially Sydney University, can access my data. I advise everyone to do the same. "

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Missus "

my thoughts as well its still under trial no one knows what will happen to people in a years time with this drug

"COVID19

Utter genius! Why did nobody see it earlier, it was there right before our eyes. Great work Basil!

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Proof of vaccination to enter another country is nothing new but obviously this has almost exclusively been restricted to more “exotic” locations that for Brits would mean long haul - not a booze weekender in Magaluf.

I have been fortunate enough to have travelled very widely and also worked abroad. It has meant I had to be vaccinated for things like Yellow Fever (short term side effect I was sick as a dog for two days).

However, I was able to make an informed decision based on many years of available data on long term side effects of these mature vaccines vs risk of catching/illness/death (and simply not being allowed to enter a country I wanted to visit).

The issue here is there is not (and obviously right now cannot be) any data on long term side effects of these very new vaccines. I suspect that a lot/most vaccine hesitant people would have the jab no questions asked if these vaccines were ten years old.

A vaccine “passport” does make sense and is frankly inevitable. Personally I am more comfortable about it in relation to overseas travel and less comfortable for domestic use (again though probably inevitable - especially if the UK Govt can figure a way to monetise it for themselves and chums).

The big issue is whether there will be sufficient levels of legal protection around usage of the data. Our medical data is a goldmine (only recently Hancock et al sold millions of NHS records to a US healthcare company - although I recall this is being challenged?) That goldmine is open to abuse by insurance firms.

Govts (and particularly this current govt) have a pattern (modus operandi) of piggybacking seemingly innocuous clauses in unrelated legislation that ultimately enables them to build a legal framework that as a whole gives them far more power and autonomy to act then most people would ever imagine.

So while a Covid “passport” (for domestic use) is on the surface perhaps not that worrying or insidious, in and of itself, the concern is how it may be (ab)used for other purposes in future.

We just need to keep our eyes open to all risks.

Belfast

Missus

How does that work. A country guarantees you not catching Covid!!"

If a country claims to be covid free and every person travelling there takes a test (not a vaccine. Test) just before travelling - this shouldn't be an issue.

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

My opinion but im in support of the vaccine passport. If that's what it takes to get abit of normality back..

Even that will scare of chavs and make only the prestige and well kept guys the ones that attend swinger clubs

Falkirk

"My opinion but im in support of the vaccine passport. If that's what it takes to get abit of normality back..

Even that will scare of chavs and make only the prestige and well kept guys the ones that attend swinger clubs "

It sounds like you are saying swinger clubs are are only for a certain demographic?

Or did I miss understand your comment.

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

No definitely not.. I meant that covid passports make it difficult for any Tom dick and Harry to walk into a Swinging club. As a result only those that are 'prepared' and have good intentions will make it a priority to get the covid passport just to get into the clubs

Falkirk

"No definitely not.. I meant that covid passports make it difficult for any Tom dick and Harry to walk into a Swinging club. As a result only those that are 'prepared' and have good intentions will make it a priority to get the covid passport just to get into the clubs "

Gotcha.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"COVID19

Discustin init?

No way I am going to get on a plane if I need some sort of 'passport'

Tin town

"COVID19

Discustin init?

No way I am going to get on a plane if I need some sort of 'passport'"

They'll want your credit card to pay for it soon too. Is there no end to the freedoms being stolen.

Papers please it's a return to nazi Germany

Manchester (she/her)

"Papers please it's a return to nazi Germany "

So you keep saying.

"Papers please it's a return to nazi Germany

So you keep saying."

You happy to provide your papers

Manchester (she/her)

So you keep saying.

You happy to provide your papers"

Sure am. Already do.

"COVID19

100%

So you keep saying.

Sure am. Already do."

God help you!

Missus "

Intelligent response I agree 100%

"Papers please it's a return to nazi Germany "

Dont be so bloody ridiculous...that comparison is an insult to those who suffered at the hands of the Nazis! Talk about Covidiots...just when you think they cant get any more dense!

Manchester (she/her)

So you keep saying.

Sure am. Already do.

God help you!"

Dont be so bloody ridiculous...that comparison is an insult to those who suffered at the hands of the Nazis! Talk about Covidiots...just when you think they cant get any more dense! "

If you don't have the foresight to see where this is heading, then your the dense covididoit.

Dont be so bloody ridiculous...that comparison is an insult to those who suffered at the hands of the Nazis! Talk about Covidiots...just when you think they cant get any more dense!

If you don't have the foresight to see where this is heading, then your the dense covididoit.

"

Laughing out loud

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud "

Same

Laughing out loud "

You are a complete brainwashed sheep

Laughing out loud

Same"

At least he wont have to worry about the zombies when they arrive...they only eat brains!

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

"

Wash your brains while singing happy birthday twice

Laughing out loud

"

Wrong dear, im a dedicated NHS worker and have actual common sense

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

Wrong dear, im a dedicated NHS worker and have actual common sense "

Thank you for what you do

Laughing out loud

Wash your brains while singing happy birthday twice"

Stick to your daily does of tv programming from the bbc

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

Stick to your daily does of tv programming from the bbc "

I don't even have a television.

It's rather funny, for someone saying that we're all brainwashed, you do like to repeat the same lines over and over.

" As for vaccine passports - that thing should be illegal on a human rights level as:

"

Im confused, which Human Right do you think would be infringed? There is no right to visit another country without complying with whatever the relevant conditions are.

Here's the Articles of Human Rights to help you.

Article 2: Right to life

Article 3: Freedom from torture and inhuman or degrading treatment

Article 4: Freedom from sla@ery and forced labour

Article 5: Right to liberty and security

Article 6: Right to a fair trial

Article 7: No punishment without law

Article 8: Respect for your private and family life, home and correspondence

Article 9: Freedom of thought, belief and religion

Article 10: Freedom of expression

Article 11: Freedom of assembly and association

Article 12: Right to marry and start a family

Article 14: Protection from discrimination in respect of these rights and freedoms

Protocol 1, Article 1: Right to peaceful enjoyment of your property

Protocol 1, Article 2: Right to education

Protocol 1, Article 3: Right to participate in free elections

Protocol 13, Article 1: Abolition of the death penalty

Manchester (she/her)

" As for vaccine passports - that thing should be illegal on a human rights level as:

Im confused, which Human Right do you think would be infringed? There is no right to visit another country without complying with whatever the relevant conditions are.

Article 14: Protection from discrimination in respect of these rights and freedoms

Protocol 13, Article 1: Abolition of the death penalty"

Further - the ECHR which upholds these rights has upheld vaccine mandates (more than passports) in other countries

Laughing out loud

It's rather funny, for someone saying that we're all brainwashed, you do like to repeat the same lines over and over."

You clearly need psychological therapy

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

It's rather funny, for someone saying that we're all brainwashed, you do like to repeat the same lines over and over.

You clearly need psychological therapy "

Do you have any reason for saying that, or are you just attempting to insult me?

Laughing out loud

Thank you for what you do"

Bless you x I'm merely an admin person so not exactly saving lives, but im incredibly proud to support and make life less stressful for those that do and who need to focus on their clinical skills and not the endless bureaucracy.

Idiots like this is precisely why we are in the state we are. I just dispair at how stupid people have become about it

barely justifies as an attempt, but hey it must be challenging for him so give some credit.

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

Thank you for what you do

Bless you x I'm merely an admin person so not exactly saving lives, but im incredibly proud to support and make life less stressful for those that do and who need to focus on their clinical skills and not the endless bureaucracy.

Idiots like this is precisely why we are in the state we are. I just dispair at how stupid people have become about it "

I know they couldn't do what they do without your support.

Manchester (she/her)

"barely justifies as an attempt, but hey it must be challenging for him so give some credit."

Laughing out loud

Do you have any reason for saying that, or are you just attempting to insult me?"

You're the one who deals in insults.

You need help as your consumed with fear due to a virus with a survival rate of over 99%.

"barely justifies as an attempt, but hey it must be challenging for him so give some credit."

Hahaha love it!

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

Do you have any reason for saying that, or are you just attempting to insult me?

You need help as your consumed with fear due to a virus with a survival rate of over 99%.

"

So you call me a sheep and say I need therapy, and I'm insulting you?

Ok.

Laughing out loud

Ok."

It's the truth not an insult

Manchester (she/her)

Laughing out loud

Ok.

It's the truth not an insult "

If you have any evidence I'd be delighted to see it.

Obviously you can't link most things here, but you can describe it by title and website.

Heed proof of yellow fever vaccination to get into some countries... no different really.

Just how much extra on your once cheap Spain holiday...

Tin town

Further - the ECHR which upholds these rights has upheld vaccine mandates (more than passports) in other countries"

It's Interesting seeing the headings... There isn't anything to do with freedom to good health or similar...

Tin town

Laughing out loud

You clearly need psychological therapy "

Why are you being so aggressive and offensive.? It's not necessary.

Manchester (she/her)

"

It's Interesting seeing the headings... There isn't anything to do with freedom to good health or similar... "

I'm not sure how that would be attainable - some people's health just isn't good.

But most countries view overall population health as a net benefit, if only on economic grounds.

By *rNaturistMan  over a year ago

Small Village

For each time you throw an insult at each other someone out there dies.

Be it Covid or any other diagnosed illness or more so of general age related situations.

I'm in remission for a cancer and i can't believe you all just fight between yourselves. Just step back and believe that our country will do the best by us in the most difficult situation.

I want to go on holiday and i will at some point and i will show compassion and an understanding for the way it needs to happen.

Be safe

By *ummyballsMan  over a year ago

Wembley

This will be the end of all our remaining freedom. We will no longer be able to make our own choices and live our own lives! It's really as simple as that...

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND RESIST NOW!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"This will be the end of all our remaining freedom. We will no longer be able to make our own choices and live our own lives! It's really as simple as that...

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND RESIST NOW!!!"

Don't be ridiculous. Maybe stop listening to the fear mongers

Belfast

Protocol 13, Article 1: Abolition of the death penalty"

Article 14 is good enough since there's nothing said anywhere about the right not to participate in a forced global medical trial.

Yes, forced.

Giving people ultimatums is essentially forcing them to do something they don't want to/need to in a first place. You can't put icing on a shit and call it a cake.

"

It's Interesting seeing the headings... There isn't anything to do with freedom to good health or similar...

I'm not sure how that would be attainable - some people's health just isn't good.

But most countries view overall population health as a net benefit, if only on economic grounds."

But there is a 'right to life' and governments have a duty to protect its citizens 'lives' so by protecting individuals from threats to life posed by others carrying and infectious and deadly disease, such as COVID-19 our Right to life is being protected, to do nothing and allow the Virus to spread uncontrolled would be contrary to Humans Rights act. Vaccine Passports are a way of keeping the spread under control.

Manchester (she/her)

"

But most countries view overall population health as a net benefit, if only on economic grounds.

But there is a 'right to life' and governments have a duty to protect its citizens 'lives' so by protecting individuals from threats to life posed by others carrying and infectious and deadly disease, such as COVID-19 our Right to life is being protected, to do nothing and allow the Virus to spread uncontrolled would be contrary to Humans Rights act. Vaccine Passports are a way of keeping the spread under control."

Yes, I can see that. Preservation of life to the best of ability.

The stuff about the vaccines being against human rights - I'd bet every penny and item of property I own that that's legal nonsense

"This will be the end of all our remaining freedom. We will no longer be able to make our own choices and live our own lives! It's really as simple as that...

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND RESIST NOW!!!"

Oh god, he's brought reinforcements!

I feel a Braveheart speech a-brewin

Article 14 is good enough since there's nothing said anywhere about the right not to participate in a forced global medical trial.

Yes, forced.

Giving people ultimatums is essentially forcing them to do something they don't want to/need to in a first place. You can't put icing on a shit and call it a cake.

"

Not seen any videos of people being dragged into a vaccination centre, not even on the right wing websites. I do know a couple of people who when invited to vaccine declined and there wasnt a problem. What ultimatum have I missed? You cant mean the 'please have a vaccination' adverts do you? Please! hardly an ultimatum

Manchester (she/her)

"

Not seen any videos of people being dragged into a vaccination centre, not even on the right wing websites. I do know a couple of people who when invited to vaccine declined and there wasnt a problem. What ultimatum have I missed? You cant mean the 'please have a vaccination' adverts do you? Please! hardly an ultimatum"

I think they mean "there might be terms and conditions on my holiday or that gig I want to go to, help help I'm so oppressed call the army genocide murder oppression woe is me"

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND RESIST NOW!!!

Oh god, he's brought reinforcements!

I feel a Braveheart speech a-brewin"

Oh christ 2 brain cells now, we will be up to amoeba levels of intelligence next. Im off to make a brew this could be fun

"For each time you throw an insult at each other someone out there dies.

Be it Covid or any other diagnosed illness or more so of general age related situations.

I'm in remission for a cancer and i can't believe you all just fight between yourselves. Just step back and believe that our country will do the best by us in the most difficult situation.

I want to go on holiday and i will at some point and i will show compassion and an understanding for the way it needs to happen.

Be safe"

It's the most vulnerable people like yourself that we who have no issue with being vaccinated are doing it for...i cant honestly comprehend why anyone would deliberately want to put others at risk through selfishness based on unfounded beliefs x

Small Village

Simple really.

Go with what they require to go on holiday and enjoy your sunbed

Or

Stay at home and don't participate but then there is no breaking rights to freedom as there has been requirements for travel for many years.

But whatever you chose the government hold all your information anyway so your not avoiding anything.

Bring me sunshine

In your smile

Bring me laughter

All the while

In this world where we live

There should be more happiness

So much joy you can give

To each brand new bright tomorrow

Manchester (she/her)

Be safe

It's the most vulnerable people like yourself that we who have no issue with being vaccinated are doing it for...i cant honestly comprehend why anyone would deliberately want to put others at risk through selfishness based on unfounded beliefs x"

Yup.

I have vulnerable relatives.

I can't protect them directly, they're overseas. I can do my best to do right by my local community, and hope what goes around comes around.

I mask, if not double mask when indoors apart from my own home. I stay at home as much as possible. I'll be vaccinated when it's my turn.

"Mmm not a fan of the idea, as it requires every country to be on board.

But if it get's us out the shit "

It obviously won't.

Small Village

Be safe

It's the most vulnerable people like yourself that we who have no issue with being vaccinated are doing it for...i cant honestly comprehend why anyone would deliberately want to put others at risk through selfishness based on unfounded beliefs x

Yup.

I have vulnerable relatives.

I can't protect them directly, they're overseas. I can do my best to do right by my local community, and hope what goes around comes around.

I mask, if not double mask when indoors apart from my own home. I stay at home as much as possible. I'll be vaccinated when it's my turn."

Thats good.

Everyone needs to do whats best for themselves and protect themselves.

Ive had both vaccines and if required I'd attend a 3rd too

"I wish they’d stop calling them vaccination passports - then people might stop wrongly associating them with being forced to be vaccinated

Vaccine. Test. Or recently had covid. Three ways that make it much much much much less likely that you’ll infect a plane load of people or introduce a new variant to a country.

It’s not just about vaccination. "

You do realise that after getting the injection you can still contract the virus???

Central

Yes, forced.

"

I think there may be some confusion with the baking metaphor. It seems to be dumping shit atop a perfectly iced cake, talking of the forced ultimatums of having things people don't need. A dirty protest against imaginary ultimatums is something that an individual may certainly enjoy within their peaceful home environment, without anyone wanting to intrude upon. Let those enjoy their peculiar goals.

Otherwise, the majority increasingly see the options of increased restrictions and socially beneficial vaccination, for the benefit of all. People remain free to self-impose whatever whiffy ultimatum they desire.

"I wish they’d stop calling them vaccination passports - then people might stop wrongly associating them with being forced to be vaccinated

You do realise that after getting the injection you can still contract the virus??? "

...but your body will have built up the antibodies needed to help you fight it thus making your symptoms much less severe...exactly like the normal flu vaccine does...

"I've had a vaccine certificate for years, don't have an issue with carrying it with me when working overseas.

I want to be safe, bit outdated now as many countries don't check them but tend to look only if flare ups are happening in country.

"

Do you also use it to get into pubs? Concerts, public transport, gyms, etc... See the difference?

Belfast

"

But there is a 'right to life' and governments have a duty to protect its citizens 'lives' so by protecting individuals from threats to life posed by others carrying and infectious and deadly disease, such as COVID-19 our Right to life is being protected, to do nothing and allow the Virus to spread uncontrolled would be contrary to Humans Rights act. Vaccine Passports are a way of keeping the spread under control.

The stuff about the *vaccine passports* being against human rights - I'd bet every penny and item of property I own that that's legal nonsense"

Fixed that for you.

Also. Ultimatums are a form of control. Forced control.

If your boyfriend would make you choose between him and your family- it would be an Ultimatum. If you would be afraid of never seeing him again and choosing him instead of your family - it's still him forcing you to do something unnecessary and unreasonable.

Same with vaccine passports.

Vaccine passport doesn't guarantee that you will not cross contaminate everything around you.

NVQ food safety and gyniene course explains you everything you need to know about cross contamination. It only takes one day. Please take it as you seem to be in a dark denial and all I've seen you do in past few months is just attack everyone who disagrees with your high horse opinions

Manchester (she/her)

"I've had a vaccine certificate for years, don't have an issue with carrying it with me when working overseas.

Do you also use it to get into pubs? Concerts, public transport, gyms, etc... See the difference? "

Yup. I do. Pubs, concerts, gyms, transport, etc will be safer from an endemic virus and those who don't play their part

Belfast

You do realise that after getting the injection you can still contract the virus???

...but your body will have built up the antibodies needed to help you fight it thus making your symptoms much less severe...exactly like the normal flu vaccine does..."

But your own fingertips will still be touching many objects that other people have touched and you can still transmit it in many different ways.

You're getting a vaccine to protect yourself. Not others.

Small Village

Do you also use it to get into pubs? Concerts, public transport, gyms, etc... See the difference? "

Absolutely see the difference.

We have an element of control within our borders but outside we have to trust other countries governments to control thier end.

Travelling with the correct correspondence is a form of doing our upmost best to minimise the potentials.

"COVID19

People have no idea what they are about to lose. Have no idea what's in the injection and so willing to give up their rights.

Let's just cancel remembrance day and be done with it.

Words just fail me.

Manchester (she/her)

"

The stuff about the *vaccine passports* being against human rights - I'd bet every penny and item of property I own that that's legal nonsense

Fixed that for you.

If your boyfriend would make you choose between him and your family- it would be an Ultimatum. If you would be afraid of never seeing him again and choosing him instead of your family - it's still him forcing you to do something unnecessary and unreasonable.

Vaccine passport doesn't guarantee that you will not cross contaminate everything around you.

NVQ food safety and gyniene course explains you everything you need to know about cross contamination. It only takes one day. Please take it as you seem to be in a dark denial and all I've seen you do in past few months is just attack everyone who disagrees with your high horse opinions

"

Vaccine mandates are broadly permissible under ECHR jurisprudence. Look it up. Recent case out of the Czech Republic.

Know what else is ultimatums and control? The law, employment, terms and conditions on websites you might use, your mobile phone contract, and much more. It's called living in a society. How sad for you.

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

People have no idea what they are about to lose. Have no idea what's in the injection and so willing to give up their rights.

Words just fail me.

"

Belfast

Yes, forced.

Not seen any videos of people being dragged into a vaccination centre, not even on the right wing websites. I do know a couple of people who when invited to vaccine declined and there wasnt a problem. What ultimatum have I missed? You cant mean the 'please have a vaccination' adverts do you? Please! hardly an ultimatum"

Please as you love your lists so much, could you, if you get a chance let me know what exactly will them covid passports be used for. What is their exact purpose?

Small Village

[Removed by poster at 23/04/21 00:17:12]

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, forced.

Not seen any videos of people being dragged into a vaccination centre, not even on the right wing websites. I do know a couple of people who when invited to vaccine declined and there wasnt a problem. What ultimatum have I missed? You cant mean the 'please have a vaccination' adverts do you? Please! hardly an ultimatum

Please as you love your lists so much, could you, if you get a chance let me know what exactly will them covid passports be used for. What is their exact purpose? "

When the government decide, we'll all know.

Small Village

"COVID19

Words just fail me.

"

Did you have a TB jab during education.. did you ask for a breakdown of the ingredients before administration.

If you didn't i fully apologise 

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Words just fail me.

Did you have a TB jab during education.. did you ask for a breakdown of the ingredients before administration.

"

I had jabs for all the things. Some of them contained thimerasol.

Oooh. Mercury. Icky. I was abused

Belfast

"

The stuff about the *vaccine passports* being against human rights - I'd bet every penny and item of property I own that that's legal nonsense

Fixed that for you.

Vaccine mandates are broadly permissible under ECHR jurisprudence. Look it up. Recent case out of the Czech Republic.

Know what else is ultimatums and control? The law, employment, terms and conditions on websites you might use, your mobile phone contract, and much more. It's called living in a society. How sad for you."

Yes,all of the things you listed above have instructed me to be injected with experimental drugs at least once. Very relevant explanation. Gotcha

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 23/04/21 00:20:46]

Small Village

"COVID19

Words just fail me.

I had jabs for all the things. Some of them contained thimerasol.

Oooh. Mercury. Icky. I was abused

"

I think my covid vaccine had vodka in it. I dont drink so was that a form or abuse

Belfast

Yes, forced.

Please as you love your lists so much, could you, if you get a chance let me know what exactly will them covid passports be used for. What is their exact purpose?

When the government decide, we'll all know. "

How's your track and trace working?

...but your body will have built up the antibodies needed to help you fight it thus making your symptoms much less severe...exactly like the normal flu vaccine does...

But your own fingertips will still be touching many objects that other people have touched and you can still transmit it in many different ways.

You're getting a vaccine to protect yourself. Not others. "

...and i will continue to use hand gel to minimise that risk.

My 25 year old school TA Daughter, my 73 year old Dad, his partner and myself have all had the virus...my Dad was in the ICU for two weeks on oxygen and steroids and had permanent lung damage from it...so yes, I had the vaccine to not only protect myself but to protect the family members and friends I love dearly and want to be able to see again and not put them at any further risk

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, forced.

How's your track and trace working? "

Didn't download it. Butt at home.

Do you know that people don't have to be conspiracy theorists or government arse lickers, there's actually middle ground?

Manchester (she/her)

It's astonishing that people can take "the government decide what domestic law will be" and turn it into "you approve of the mess the government have made".

I don't. I'm just aware that that's how... law works...

Small Village

Yes, forced.

Do you know that people don't have to be conspiracy theorists or government arse lickers, there's actually middle ground?"

Middle ground is the ocean between home and holidays destinations.

Passport ?

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, forced.

Do you know that people don't have to be conspiracy theorists or government arse lickers, there's actually middle ground?

Middle ground is the ocean between home and holidays destinations.

Passport ?

"

Fortunately I can swim

Small Village

"It's astonishing that people can take "the government decide what domestic law will be" and turn it into "you approve of the mess the government have made".

I don't. I'm just aware that that's how... law works..."

P.s nice curves

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"COVID19

Didn't Walt Disney plan it too? "

It would only be targeting Jewish people if he had.

Manchester (she/her)

"It's astonishing that people can take "the government decide what domestic law will be" and turn it into "you approve of the mess the government have made".

P.s nice curves "

Thank you brains to match

Small Village

P.s nice curves

Thank you brains to match "

I just had to check back to actually remember what this thread was about

P.s nice curves

I just had to check back to actually remember what this thread was about "

Stay in this flirty bubble with your admirer darl...its a darn sight better there!

Night night lovebirds

Small Village

P.s nice curves

Stay in this flirty bubble with your admirer darl...its a darn sight better there!

Night night lovebirds "

All the fun ones block men

Manchester (she/her)

P.s nice curves

Night night lovebirds

All the fun ones block men "

I've blocked everyone at the moment

Small Village

P.s nice curves

Night night lovebirds

All the fun ones block men

I've blocked everyone at the moment "

I know .. fun..

Central

Many vaccination and health programmes work for the benefit of more than the individual, whether it's measles, flu or Sars-Cov-2. Washing hands, keeping a safer distance, masks etc work to protect more than 1 person too, they operate as systemic, collective protection measures.

"COVID19

I love seeing woke people

Well played mate

Tin town

"COVID19

Well played mate "

Not woke enough to work out that 2019 isn't decades ago.

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Well played mate

Not woke enough to work out that 2019 isn't decades ago. "

As someone who is woke, I'm a bit that I'm being lumped in with that lot

Tin town

"COVID19

Well played mate

As someone who is woke, I'm a bit that I'm being lumped in with that lot "

Strangely when I woke this morning and had my shower, walked to the newsagent with my face covering on (not wanting to express my freedom all over the others in the shop) for my milk and paper, returning to read the great British quality journalism and consume my bowl of bran flakes and blueberries... I remarked to my neighbour that for a country living under tyranny their were remarkably few military or police roaming in the streets, stealing away our freedoms from under our I supposes.

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Well played mate

Strangely when I woke this morning and had my shower, walked to the newsagent with my face covering on (not wanting to express my freedom all over the others in the shop) for my milk and paper, returning to read the great British quality journalism and consume my bowl of bran flakes and blueberries... I remarked to my neighbour that for a country living under tyranny their were remarkably few military or police roaming in the streets, stealing away our freedoms from under our I supposes. "

We must be asleeple sheeple, oblivious to what's right before our eyes. Or something

Tin town

"COVID19

Well played mate

Strangely when I woke this morning and had my shower, walked to the newsagent with my face covering on (not wanting to express my freedom all over the others in the shop) for my milk and paper, returning to read the great British quality journalism and consume my bowl of bran flakes and blueberries... I remarked to my neighbour that for a country living under tyranny their were remarkably few military or police roaming in the streets, stealing away our freedoms from under our I supposes.

We must be asleeple sheeple, oblivious to what's right before our eyes. Or something"

Well in fact I wish there were a few more police on the streets to catch the scrotes who graffiti d the school and fly tipped next to it... I think some people aren't particularly responsible with their freedoms.

Small Village

"COVID19

Well played mate

We must be asleeple sheeple, oblivious to what's right before our eyes. Or something

Well in fact I wish there were a few more police on the streets to catch the scrotes who graffiti d the school and fly tipped next to it... I think some people aren't particularly responsible with their freedoms."

Electric scooters are out of control.

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Well played mate

Well in fact I wish there were a few more police on the streets to catch the scrotes who graffiti d the school and fly tipped next to it... I think some people aren't particularly responsible with their freedoms."

Central

"COVID19

Well played mate "

I tried to stay woke but most of the YouTube, QAnon etc lot have me dozing within seconds. It's a huge mass trance indoctrination exercise.

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Well played mate

I tried to stay woke but most of the YouTube, QAnon etc lot have me dozing within seconds. It's a huge mass trance indoctrination exercise. "

Have you tried coffee?

By *otsussexMan  over a year ago

sussex/hants border

Bottom line is that if you want to travel overseas

-expect to play the compliance game in countries entered/exited

-expect increased travel costs

-expect to pay for potential quarentine if country status changes whilst away

-expect high travel insurance costs, madness to travel without anywhere

V

Staycation

Simple clear options unfortunately. You pays your money, you takes your choice.

Central

"COVID19

Well played mate

I tried to stay woke but most of the YouTube, QAnon etc lot have me dozing within seconds. It's a huge mass trance indoctrination exercise.

Have you tried coffee?"

I think the 'experts' on YouTube, fb etc are able to overcome caffeine, as I'm immediately unwoke, dozing when I get to see their shocking information about this big reset experimentatiom going on. I am sleeple sheeple. Thankfully not too many names of experts being posted at present, else I'd never leave the twilight zone.

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"

You need a good spanking i wouldn't touch the jabs. X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So therefore if the others are also vaccinated it will protect them from serious illness, both acute and ongoing, or even death. Which means that the more people that are vaccinated the better it all works. Simple really.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

We shall be having nothing to do with vacc. Passports. Our view is that it's against civil liberty and discriminates against those that cannot and choose not to vaccinate.

We are prochoice, pro personal freedom.

This covid pandemic has been the catalyst for unheard of removal of civil liberties. With no information about when we will receive them back.

It is our opinion, and not wanting an argument as everyone has their opinion which we respect, that we will never see these liberties returned to us.

We are fully expecting this in the UK, and it will start off with covid status, but will move onto other status's. Call us conspiracy theorists, however those that said this would happen months ago were call this and look where we are..... This is a natural conclusion to what has been started.

We are turning into sheep that run to the farmer for food, get gathered up for shearing, get number painted on us for ownership and sold off for slaughter, breeding or to be kept as a fluffy sheep.

Personal opinion this lifestyle is under threat like no other time.

Rant over. Enjoy your day guys and gals x

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Well played mate

Have you tried coffee?

I think the 'experts' on YouTube, fb etc are able to overcome caffeine, as I'm immediately unwoke, dozing when I get to see their shocking information about this big reset experimentatiom going on. I am sleeple sheeple. Thankfully not too many names of experts being posted at present, else I'd never leave the twilight zone. "

Reading some of the posts on this thread is hysterical.

Gary and co have truly, truly lost the plot!

Central

"We shall be having nothing to do with vacc. Passports. Our view is that it's against civil liberty and discriminates against those that cannot and choose not to vaccinate.

We are prochoice, pro personal freedom.

This covid pandemic has been the catalyst for unheard of removal of civil liberties. With no information about when we will receive them back.

It is our opinion, and not wanting an argument as everyone has their opinion which we respect, that we will never see these liberties returned to us.

We are fully expecting this in the UK, and it will start off with covid status, but will move onto other status's. Call us conspiracy theorists, however those that said this would happen months ago were call this and look where we are..... This is a natural conclusion to what has been started.

We are turning into sheep that run to the farmer for food, get gathered up for shearing, get number painted on us for ownership and sold off for slaughter, breeding or to be kept as a fluffy sheep.

Personal opinion this lifestyle is under threat like no other time.

Rant over. Enjoy your day guys and gals x

"

You mentioned loss of freedoms and yet seem unaware of the data driven dates set for relaxation of the restrictions as well as the fixed date driven duration of the laws that have been in place that allow them. Perhaps take a look at the covid-19 laws and when they expire?

Did you think it better for people to behave like you, all refusing vaccines, keeping the infection and restriction levels higher for much longer? We could have just carried on from Christmas levels, no vaccines accepted and become like India or Brazil by today.

Small Village

Manchester (she/her)

Coffee, anyone?

Small Village

Oooooo the news

You need a good spanking i wouldn't touch the jabs. X"

You shouldnt judge a book by its cover, but on this occassion....

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"COVID19

Makes you wonder if these people refuse to holiday abroad because they have to have a passport "

Or medical insurance where you have to declare pre existing conditions, so some insurance company already has your medical details as you gave it to them...

Manchester (she/her)

"COVID19

Makes you wonder if these people refuse to holiday abroad because they have to have a passport

Or medical insurance where you have to declare pre existing conditions, so some insurance company already has your medical details as you gave it to them..."

I'm sure some will make a mighty brave noble stand.

Less crowds. I'm all for it

By *heCheekyDevilMan  over a year ago

Durham

If these come in (& it seems they are) you can kiss what little freedom you have left goodbye, imagine all your personal data, driving licence, medical, financial on you at all times & can be checked by anyone at anytime.

if your vaccinated, you can contract & transmit the govs & Pharma's say.

if not & you cant catch it. either way, theres no need if it was purely for medical reasons.

Papers please....

By *heCheekyDevilMan  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 30/04/21 10:37:51]

» Add a new message to this topic