FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Germany

Germany

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi can anyone advise what the situation is like at the moment in Germany? Specifically around the paderborn area? Any update regarding any restrictions or the lifting of them would be great. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi can anyone advise what the situation is like at the moment in Germany? Specifically around the paderborn area? Any update regarding any restrictions or the lifting of them would be great. Thanks in advance "

There are far better sources for that than a sex site.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I heard recently that there were plans for more national restrictions, but you'd be better off seeking out official German sources. (If you have to use machine translation - Deepl is just as free and much better than Google translate)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are actual people that live In Germany on this site. That's why I asked the question.

By *kmaleMan  over a year ago

Bedford

They are in a 3rd wave I think

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"Hi can anyone advise what the situation is like at the moment in Germany? Specifically around the paderborn area? Any update regarding any restrictions or the lifting of them would be great. Thanks in advance "

150 miles to the east (approx 1 hour away by high performance car/motor bicycle on the Autobahn) friends are advising the cancellation of various large events and gatherings.

They did start to explain that each federated state has it's own rules and regulations however, so Paderborn may be quite different.

» Add a new message to this topic