FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Merkel

Merkel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Angie merkel with the suport of the french want the eu to close borders to uk and bottle us up never alowing us out of oure island untill this has all gone away as she says uk has the highest number of indiant variants cases in the world after india

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

During a public health crisis, its entirely appropriate for countries to close their borders to those from countries with outbreaks.

Germany have the same rights that we do in this regard. I don't see the problem.

By *ndy1410Man  over a year ago

london

we should give the french their migrants back that keep landing here, return them to france the same day, and lets show the germans on wednesday

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Yes... very good idea, while they pull their finger out and catch up with vaccinating their population to the same level as the UK

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You have to admire a leader for saying and doing the right things to protect citizens, rather than spaff over you with some Latin, whilst folk tug at forlocks, whilst you get shafted.

It's clear that the intelligent thing to do with this Delta variant is to close borders, as soon as it's recognised. Anything else is just throwing citizens to the lions.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"we should give the french their migrants back that keep landing here, return them to france the same day, and lets show the germans on wednesday"

When you their migrants?

liverpool

"Angie merkel with the suport of the french want the eu to close borders to uk and bottle us up never alowing us out of oure island untill this has all gone away as she says uk has the highest number of indiant variants cases in the world after india"

And?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Angie merkel with the suport of the french want the eu to close borders to uk and bottle us up never alowing us out of oure island untill this has all gone away as she says uk has the highest number of indiant variants cases in the world after india"

There's both gross irony and ignorance in this Op, had we done the same when the delta was running rampant in India we might not have the numbers we have now..

And also you do know that a plane travelling from here to one of the green list countries will still be able to do so whatever our neighbours on the continent decide..

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

"we should give the french their migrants back that keep landing here, return them to france the same day, and lets show the germans on wednesday"

I was speaking to someone today, who went to France and said he was treated with respect all the time easy as anything to get his test done and very smoothly in to france. On arrival back to the uk two weeks later was treated like shit at the Uk Border. Just shows the difference. Well done the French.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Andy ...we will have missed the bus by then, the match is on Tuesday

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

countries having control of their borders .... whatever next?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"countries having control of their borders .... whatever next?"

It is really ironic the Brexit bunch of Tories often pushed the idea it was about taking back control of our laws and borders. But when it would have been a really good idea to control our borders to limit Covid, they didn't bother. (They also broke the law, the little Tory scamps.)

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Brexit means Brexit, what's the issue here ?

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

She does and can't blame her for trying to protect her own population. Seems a little late though as I think that variant is already in Europe but thankfully not as much of a problem yet. Seems they are not in agreement though as places like Spain for instance are keen for the return of brits having their holidays.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"countries having control of their borders .... whatever next?

It is really ironic the Brexit bunch of Tories often pushed the idea it was about taking back control of our laws and borders. But when it would have been a really good idea to control our borders to limit Covid, they didn't bother. (They also broke the law, the little Tory scamps.)"

Mmhm

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Yah we should also stop all their imports as well

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

As her and Macron want talks on behalf the EU with the other country with rampant Delta variant. Idiots both of them, just sums their attitudes up.

liverpool

"As her and Macron want talks on behalf the EU with the other country with rampant Delta variant. Idiots both of them, just sums their attitudes up. "

To protect their citizens?

Yep never catch on here.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Let merkel stop the brits going in to germany. But lets also stop the germans coming here. So no german football fans. No german lorry drivers and lets see how she reacts then

liverpool

"Let merkel stop the brits going in to germany. But lets also stop the germans coming here. So no german football fans. No german lorry drivers and lets see how she reacts then "

You realise its not permanent?

Im sure the good people of Germany will be gutted at the loss of all those charming England fans.

Swansea

Yes realise that. But if she wants stop the brits going to germany . Then we don't let them in here. As after the football they have to return home. Will she make her own citizens quarantine for 14 days as they ve been to the uk . I think not !.

Up untill now have done my best to follow covid rules with the odd exception of visiting my double vacinated parents as i have also had both jabs. But the latest announcdments of 60k+ fans in wembly twice and 2k+ uefa official and hangers on not having to quaranteen on arrival plus 140k fans in silverstone before lockdown in england ends. while in wales we stil can't hug our family or sit at a table of more than six people and dripford said this is until at least 8th august. Is starting to take the piss.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Yes realise that. But if she wants stop the brits going to germany . Then we don't let them in here. As after the football they have to return home. Will she make her own citizens quarantine for 14 days as they ve been to the uk . I think not !.

Up untill now have done my best to follow covid rules with the odd exception of visiting my double vacinated parents as i have also had both jabs. But the latest announcdments of 60k+ fans in wembly twice and 2k+ uefa official and hangers on not having to quaranteen on arrival plus 140k fans in silverstone before lockdown in england ends. while in wales we stil can't hug our family or sit at a table of more than six people and dripford said this is until at least 8th august. Is starting to take the piss."

You are misinformed. The 14 days quarantine is not anti-English at all but a protection measure that applies to anybody who travels in from the British Isles, irrespective their nationality.

Swansea

So as i stated the german football fans trsvelling to the uk for england v germany on tuesday will they have to self isolate on their return home .

I think not !!!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"So as i stated the german football fans trsvelling to the uk for england v germany on tuesday will they have to self isolate on their return home .

I think not !!!"

Go to the German Government website and the Robert Koch Institute which currently confirms the 14day quarantine.

And it is being enforced.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

If EU want rules to stop us visiting then UK should place same rules on EU visitors

Every country has the delta variant including Australia who have had their borders closed for some time

As said in jurassic Park nature will find a way

Still think all the bull is political because of brexit

» Add a new message to this topic