FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Double Jabbed

Double Jabbed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, so I'm double Pfizer jabbed thankfully & I've had zero side effects so far bar a sure arm for a few hours the next day.

I'm curious to know others side effects & what vaccine?

Also I took 2 neurofen plus 20mins before both jabs & 4hrly afterwards, maybe this prevented me from side effects ........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Hi, so I'm double Pfizer jabbed thankfully & I've had zero side effects so far bar a sure arm for a few hours the next day.

I'm curious to know others side effects & what vaccine?

Also I took 2 neurofen plus 20mins before both jabs & 4hrly afterwards, maybe this prevented me from side effects ........"

It's more likely your in the 90% who have none to minimal side effects. The flip side is 1 in 10 people (like me with the AZ) have significant side effects that can last many days and are similar to a dose of flu.

KJ

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Both of us had the A-Z Vaccine, and had only a sore arm the next day.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Both of us had the A-Z Vaccine, and had only a sore arm the next day.

Cal"

Same here. No problemo

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Also I took 2 neurofen plus 20mins before both jabs & 4hrly afterwards, maybe this prevented me from side effects ........"

I didn't take any painkillers and felt totally fine

"Both of us had the A-Z Vaccine, and had only a sore arm the next day.

Cal

Same here. No problemo "

Cool Seems most have had zero side effects so far...excluding the sore arm

Had the Oxford was ill with both jabs , but was just for a few days , was worth it

"Had the Oxford was ill with both jabs , but was just for a few days , was worth it "

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is correct... But some have said if you're I'll afterwards the vaccine is working...a Nurse actually said this to my mate that it's a good sign if yours ill afterwards

"Had the Oxford was ill with both jabs , but was just for a few days , was worth it

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is correct... But some have said if you're I'll afterwards the vaccine is working...a Nurse actually said this to my mate that it's a good sign if yours ill afterwards "

*Ill

"Had the Oxford was ill with both jabs , but was just for a few days , was worth it

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is correct... But some have said if you're I'll afterwards the vaccine is working...a Nurse actually said this to my mate that it's a good sign if yours ill afterwards "

I got told I probably had Covid and it was fighting it , hence why you get ill ? I’m not sure , but all good now

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Quite a lot threads on side effects. I didn't really have any issues, other than a little skin soreness.

First jab nothing second jab hip hurt and collar bone and flu like fever so happy with that as I’m fucked anyway and hardly noticed!!

Wife and son nothing.

Tony

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Az one here sore arm first time slightly under the weather for a day or so after second one slight soreness arm but nothing to moan about.

I take an aspirin once a day so might have some benefit don’t know

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I had double jabs of Astrazeneca vaccine. First one had effects day after. Felt cold and tired so rested under duvet. Then hot for a while. Jab area sensitive. Second day fine. 2nd jab...I could sense 'something was not right' but that wore off and fine in afternoon onwards.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I believe effects are your immune system doing it's job.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Your cycle might go a bit erratic

I had my second jab of Moderna earlier this week. Was a but under the weather in day two but both times terrible period pain

"I had my second jab of Moderna earlier this week. Was a but under the weather in day two but both times terrible period pain "

Hope you feel better now.

By *he_golf_swingerMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I have my 2nd jab of phizer tonight so lets hope all is ok. Had no issues with the 1st

"I have my 2nd jab of phizer tonight so lets hope all is ok. Had no issues with the 1st"

I had to Pfizer and with my 1st I felt like I'd been punched in the arm for about 3 days but other than that I was fine and on the 2nd didn't have any pain at all so I hope its the same for you.

"I had my second jab of Moderna earlier this week. Was a but under the weather in day two but both times terrible period pain

Hope you feel better now."

Still terrible pp but nobody warns you about it

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

First AZ I was pretty rough for a few days but not even a sore arm from second dose

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Two shots of AZ no side effects at all.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

Double jabbed (March & May) and now have Covid

"I had my second jab of Moderna earlier this week. Was a but under the weather in day two but both times terrible period pain

Hope you feel better now.

Still terrible pp but nobody warns you about it "

Its difficult i guess because to be honest if I had had a particularly bad period after the vaccine i might not necessarily put the 2 together because sometimes it just happens so maybe people have reported this as much as a side affect. Anyway I really hope you feel better soon. X

"Double jabbed (March & May) and now have Covid "

Are you feeling ok?

"Double jabbed (March & May) and now have Covid "

Jeez I hope you're ok & your symptoms are mild...a speedy recovery sent your way

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Doubled jabbed with AZ for both of us. Mrs had sore arms both times, Mr no side effects whatsoever.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

"Double jabbed (March & May) and now have Covid

Jeez I hope you're ok & your symptoms are mild...a speedy recovery sent your way "

Thank you, hoping today is as bad as it gets, mind you I said that yesterday. I honestly (wrongly) thought I was bulletproof after being double jabbed

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I had AZ, just had a sore, heavy arm and fatigue, both were gone in a couple of days.

I had AZ both times. First time I was bad for a day with flu like symptoms then suddenly fine. Second one I got tired and must have come over funny 'coz I sat down to watch Calamity Jane on TV - then fell asleep Woke up 2 hours later and was fine! (maybe that was just Doris seranading me - whip crack away ..)

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I had a sore arm with my first az jab but not the second. Both times I've had a few migraines a week after.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I had the AZ vaccination and with 1st dose I has a tough time, I was hospitalised with covid in January, after the 1st vaccination it was like having covid again for 3 days. 2nd vaccination, so reaction at all. If I had to decided now of I would have the vaccination again, I still would despite the reaction. My kids lost their mum to covid and could have lost me too. So to me the vaccination is a no brainer

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Your cycle might go a bit erratic"

Will I have to walk to work instead?

By *ohnj21Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Double jabbed (March & May) and now have Covid

Jeez I hope you're ok & your symptoms are mild...a speedy recovery sent your way

Thank you, hoping today is as bad as it gets, mind you I said that yesterday. I honestly (wrongly) thought I was bulletproof after being double jabbed"

How you feeling now

I had both AZ 1st one I felt a little drowsy and achy for a couple of days (however I didn't know I was pregnant at the time so could have been that) 2nd one no side effects.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

First jab (May), terribly painful arm 12 hours in, 24 hours of flu like symptoms (fatigue, bone pain, fever) and a few days of feeling a bit under the weather. Sore arm for a few days as well, but diminishing.

Second jab (June), a few hours of sudden... I suppose it was like a 3pm slump. Depressed, tired, off. But it left as suddenly as it arrived. Slightly tender arm.

There is a full list of side effects and some data on the prevalence of those side effects.

Everyones individual story will be different, so not a great barometer for the odds of side effects.

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The real test will be in a few years time after all the boosters they'll stick in our arms

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

The only side affect you should have is a auto immune response ie -feeling unwell has you body produces antibodies.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"The real test will be in a few years time after all the boosters they'll stick in our arms"

The booster will be the real deal vaccine spread over many years of inoculation

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"The real test will be in a few years time after all the boosters they'll stick in our arms"

True...all the best to vaccinated people

Why would that be a test?

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

All this jab no jab is bulshit .hasent anyone ever heard the old saying divide and conquer.while folks argue they are not watching the gove robing us blinde giving contracts to mates .breaking rules the ask us to stick to.rainding charity funds.and changing the lwasso you carnt demonstrate.

Wake up people see whats realy going on behinde the closed doors of oure gove

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"All this jab no jab is bulshit .hasent anyone ever heard the old saying divide and conquer.while folks argue they are not watching the gove robing us blinde giving contracts to mates .breaking rules the ask us to stick to.rainding charity funds.and changing the lwasso you carnt demonstrate.

Wake up people see whats realy going on behinde the closed doors of oure gove"

What might that be?

"All this jab no jab is bulshit .hasent anyone ever heard the old saying divide and conquer.while folks argue they are not watching the gove robing us blinde giving contracts to mates .breaking rules the ask us to stick to.rainding charity funds.and changing the lwasso you carnt demonstrate.

well said. They always say follow the money.

If spelling, grammar and punctuation is an insight into the sharpness of an intellect... I think I can safely pass these words of wisdom by.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

I had the Pfizer and was far too smug with my first jab as I didn’t experience any side affects, well karma came and bit me for my second, tired, achey, headache that was verging on a migraine (I couldn’t sit up because of the dizziness and nausea it was making me feel). I don’t regret getting it but god I wish I had read the leaflet better.

Lily

» Add a new message to this topic