FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > exited

exited

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having my last and 4th vaccine jab today, why 4 you ask, well since having cancer a few years ago, my ammune system doesnt work properly, so i wasnt making antibodies, i was checked after my 3rd, and my gp said only one more should do it. so no more sore armes for me soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm curious you were given a third jab without your antibodies being checked after the second.

"I'm curious you were given a third jab without your antibodies being checked after the second. "

they were

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks for clarification. When you said they were checked after your third I thought that meant you weren't checked after your second. Hope all goes well with your fourth.

"Thanks for clarification. When you said they were checked after your third I thought that meant you weren't checked after your second. Hope all goes well with your fourth. "
I have regular blood tests,I'm sure my GP practice nurse is a vampire.and thank you for the wishes

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Best of wishes for your 4th.

And hoping that anyone who's not taking precautions on behalf of those of us who have a weaker or impaired immune system, step up their efforts to reduce the impact of this virus on to society.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Best wishes. Be well x

"Best of wishes for your 4th.

And hoping that anyone who's not taking precautions on behalf of those of us who have a weaker or impaired immune system, step up their efforts to reduce the impact of this virus on to society. "

I agree,but fear they are too selfish to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Best of wishes for your 4th.

And hoping that anyone who's not taking precautions on behalf of those of us who have a weaker or impaired immune system, step up their efforts to reduce the impact of this virus on to society. "

I am sorry. Its the Human Race you are talking to. Not going to happen which is a pity.

By *ak777Man  over a year ago

shaw

glad for you best wishes .

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Thanks for clarification. When you said they were checked after your third I thought that meant you weren't checked after your second. Hope all goes well with your fourth. I have regular blood tests,I'm sure my GP practice nurse is a vampire.and thank you for the wishes"

I thought every practice had a resident vampire ? It seems the older we get the more of our blood they want .

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Thanks for clarification. When you said they were checked after your third I thought that meant you weren't checked after your second. Hope all goes well with your fourth. I have regular blood tests,I'm sure my GP practice nurse is a vampire.and thank you for the wishes

I thought every practice had a resident vampire ? It seems the older we get the more of our blood they want . "

Oh I'm so sick of the vampires

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Good luck OP and fingers crossed for you.

I'm due my next visit soon to see the practice vampire.

"Thanks for clarification. When you said they were checked after your third I thought that meant you weren't checked after your second. Hope all goes well with your fourth. I have regular blood tests,I'm sure my GP practice nurse is a vampire.and thank you for the wishes

I thought every practice had a resident vampire ? It seems the older we get the more of our blood they want .

Oh I'm so sick of the vampires "

i hate needles, but over the last couple of years ive had so many pricks im getting used to it now

All done now, hopefully the last covid jab now for a while, and no real side effects so all good, thanks for all the well wishers, if i can have 4 done, then anyone refusing 2 is an idiot realy, if anyone was going to get side effects it would have been me due to my medical history, i just get a sore arm for a day or two, so get it done people

» Add a new message to this topic