FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virus Forum and UNLOS posters

Virus Forum and UNLOS posters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting how many threads are started on the Virus Forum where, by the time they reach their conclusion, the OP goes UNLOS.

Funny how they're always anti-vaccination related as well. I'm convinced most of these threads are down to one or two individuals creating multiple accounts as you can often spot similarities in their posting styles.

I'm sure this post will get pulled and I'm in some sort of breach of site rules (not sure how though!) for highlighting this but far too many people are getting suckered into believing all the bollocks that's being spouted by these threads.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm not sure that I've noticed this but also haven't seen anyone be swayed by the for or against arguments (there might be some but certainly not a significant number).

With just under 90% of the population that are allowed the vaccination already receiving at least one dose I don't think there's much point in trying to convince people not to have it now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Havent noticed this, most posts on the virus forum are vaccine positive

"Interesting how many threads are started on the Virus Forum where, by the time they reach their conclusion, the OP goes UNLOS.

Funny how they're always anti-vaccination related as well. I'm convinced most of these threads are down to one or two individuals creating multiple accounts as you can often spot similarities in their posting styles.

I'm sure this post will get pulled and I'm in some sort of breach of site rules (not sure how though!) for highlighting this but far too many people are getting suckered into believing all the bollocks that's being spouted by these threads. "

Now who’s the conspiracy theorist? How ironic

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Most invermectin related posts are deleted fast. A good call from the moderators.

By *heNaturistCoupleCouple  over a year ago

crewe

I listen to everybody but do my own research before making conclusions and most importantly if the data changes always be prepared to change your opinion on something.

Most people on either side of an argument are just in reality as dogmatic as each other, one just happens to be correct at a point in time.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I'm sure this post will get pulled and I'm in some sort of breach of site rules (not sure how though!)"

Why do you feel the need to always talk about bans. If this is about a ban you have received in the past, please move on

I did mention yesterday that you should stop. Please do as asked or you are in danger of getting one

Haven’t noticed this.

Is it really anti vaccination if those of us who are unvaccinated are simply exercising our right to choice as everyone else is? Surely we are all allowed an opinion.

"Havent noticed this, most posts on the virus forum are vaccine positive "

I've seen this said a number of times and can't say I agree. I think a lot of pro-vaccine posters have given up trying to reason with people who have continually made unsubstantiated claims so they just don't bother posting anymore.

"Interesting how many threads are started on the Virus Forum where, by the time they reach their conclusion, the OP goes UNLOS.

I'm sure this post will get pulled and I'm in some sort of breach of site rules (not sure how though!) for highlighting this but far too many people are getting suckered into believing all the bollocks that's being spouted by these threads.

Now who’s the conspiracy theorist? How ironic "

Conspiracy theorist? Haha, no that really isn't my style I'm afraid. I do spot plenty of stuff on here though that appears to go unnoticed by most and I'm happy to call it out.

Conspiracy theorist? Haha, no that really isn't my style I'm afraid. I do spot plenty of stuff on here though that appears to go unnoticed by most and I'm happy to call it out.

"

or is it confirmation bias ?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I'm sure this post will get pulled and I'm in some sort of breach of site rules (not sure how though!) for highlighting this but far too many people are getting suckered into believing all the bollocks that's being spouted by these threads. "

Oh irony.. You have a conspiracy theory that the conspiracy theories have been part of a conspiracy.

Yawn

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are a few very strident posts made, which aren't typically substantiated, where the posters or supporters disappear, or otherwise not backup their positions with much other than repeated ad nauseum nonsense.

We came into this pandemic with great ignorance but substantial volumes of hard evidence has been acquired since. If we ignore it, we're not going to be adding any credibility to our position.

The other habit, is to decry the mainstream media, whilst using articles from the very same, to support our covid/vaccine opinions.

"

Nah, this one sounded like conspiracy to me

Oh irony.. You have a conspiracy theory that the conspiracy theories have been part of a conspiracy. "

Hahaha funny

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Most invermectin related posts are deleted fast. A good call from the moderators."

I did notice that as well.. bit annoying as I wrote a big long post debunking most of the hype around it… lol could have saved myself 15 minutes!

Central

"Most invermectin related posts are deleted fast. A good call from the moderators.

I did notice that as well.. bit annoying as I wrote a big long post debunking most of the hype around it… lol could have saved myself 15 minutes! "

It's good to have just the treatments where there's strong evidence behind them covered here. It's great that the world has benefitted from so much research having been done this past year and a half. It's phenomenal how many lives have been saved, just from research done in the UK. It's not usually those that get much coverage here though. There's typically an inverse correlation between volume of time spent debating and valid explanations given and any value of what can be batshit crazed pursuits, fuelled by social media etc driven dirt.

Stoke

"Most invermectin related posts are deleted fast. A good call from the moderators.

I did notice that as well.. bit annoying as I wrote a big long post debunking most of the hype around it… lol could have saved myself 15 minutes! "

Actually I would not mind if the invermectin threads had stayed as they were so eyepopping with regards to what some people believe. But on the other hand, they were too much and the moderators probably thought that the benefit of deleting the invermectin threads outweighted the risk. Nonody wants a forumer overdosed by invermectin.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

There have been 5 threads started to date in September where the OP has gone UNLOS.

One about Biden enforcing vaccination.

One calling for compulsory vaccination in the UK.

One regarding possible side effects for periods.

One regarding Sweden and Portugal banning travel from Israel.

And the final one speculating what will happen this winter.

Sorry but with that evidence, I'm not buying into the arguement 'they're always anti-vaccination related as well'.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

To be fair, they were left on when it was on trial. Threads may have been removed for other reasons

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

To be fair, they were left on when it was on trial. Threads may have been removed for other reasons"

as it is still on trial, discussion about the trial and any findings is still permitted, yes?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes it feels like hard work on here.

No, it isn't banned, yes when it got to trial and people were reporting it being mentioned...I mentioned on a thread it was allowed to be discussed, nothing has changed since

here

"Sometimes it feels like hard work on here.

No, it isn't banned, yes when it got to trial and people were reporting it being mentioned...I mentioned on a thread it was allowed to be discussed, nothing has changed since"

Good

Stoke

To be fair, they were left on when it was on trial. Threads may have been removed for other reasons"

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

I've looked at a few of these threads and even commented in them. I might be wrong but I have never seen a reasonable argument to avoid the vaccine so far.

I have seen a lot of statements like 'my body, my choice' which is sort of true but those same people never seem to come up with a reasonable point.

Quite a few of them tend to mention some conspiracy? I don't honestly believe that tis or most other governments are smart enough. The reality appears to be that most governments just seem to bumble along from one crisis to the next. They don't appear to be capable of coming up with a decent plan.

who cares? next thread.

"I've looked at a few of these threads and even commented in them. I might be wrong but I have never seen a reasonable argument to avoid the vaccine so far.

I have seen a lot of statements like 'my body, my choice' which is sort of true but those same people never seem to come up with a reasonable point.

Quite a few of them tend to mention some conspiracy? I don't honestly believe that tis or most other governments are smart enough. The reality appears to be that most governments just seem to bumble along from one crisis to the next. They don't appear to be capable of coming up with a decent plan."

They don’t really need a reasonable point thought do they?

If they don’t want it, that’s okay and that’s enough.

Why does nobody (in my experience) ask for a reasonable reason as to why some have got the vaccine? Only those who haven’t?

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"I've looked at a few of these threads and even commented in them. I might be wrong but I have never seen a reasonable argument to avoid the vaccine so far.

Quite a few of them tend to mention some conspiracy? I don't honestly believe that tis or most other governments are smart enough. The reality appears to be that most governments just seem to bumble along from one crisis to the next. They don't appear to be capable of coming up with a decent plan."

My reason is simply this

I don't sign up to thing's until I know what the plan is

At this point there is no solid plan Vis a vis booster's.

They've been rolled out for over 50s and other vulnerable parties, but I won't take anything until there I know whether or not I (at 40) will need booster's forevermore

I don't take any form of medication at the moment (or flu shots or anything else)

Now, if the plan is booster every year (or twice a year as they are still not entirely sure as to the length of time the vaccine produces protection) then I can make a fully informed decision

But until I can I won't

BRIDGEND

From the BBC posted 8 days ago

The recommendation from the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) comes amid concern about waning immunity.

There are some signs protection offered by the vaccine may start dropping off several months after the second dose - with the most vulnerable groups most at risk of this.

In his statement, Mr Javid told MPs: "There is evidence that the protection offered by Covid-19 vaccines reduces over time, particularly older people who are at greater risk, so booster doses are an important way of keeping the virus under control for the long term."

It makes complete sense that if the protection does wane after approximately 6 month's (in those with a weaker immune system) than they should be prioritised for booster's

But if the efficacy of the vaccine wanes in all parties then I would assume that all parties will need regular booster's

But as of yet I cannot find any solid advice or statement from medical professionals or politicians saying 'Yes, the plan is .....'

So I will await that information so I can make an informed decision

Bravo to you all who took the jump into the unknown

By *ustinCredible.Man  over a year ago

warrington

What would you consider reasonable.. from what I've noticed somebody could write a fully backed and referenced journal in these forums and be told they are wrong by Jeff and Sandra from Aberdeen.

I've had covid alpha and delta I have the antibodies and delta was easier to deal with than manflu so yeah my body my choice, I don't need any reason other than that and there's zero peer pressure that will force me to get any of the vaccines for covid. It doesn't make me antivax for the record as I'm fully behind you making the choice you feel is right for you, but the pro vaccine crew won't allow people the same respect

Newcastle and Gateshead

"From the BBC posted 8 days ago

The recommendation from the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) comes amid concern about waning immunity.

There are some signs protection offered by the vaccine may start dropping off several months after the second dose - with the most vulnerable groups most at risk of this.

In his statement, Mr Javid told MPs: "There is evidence that the protection offered by Covid-19 vaccines reduces over time, particularly older people who are at greater risk, so booster doses are an important way of keeping the virus under control for the long term."

It makes complete sense that if the protection does wane after approximately 6 month's (in those with a weaker immune system) than they should be prioritised for booster's

But if the efficacy of the vaccine wanes in all parties then I would assume that all parties will need regular booster's

But as of yet I cannot find any solid advice or statement from medical professionals or politicians saying 'Yes, the plan is .....'

Bravo to you all who took the jump into the unknown"

Thank you for such a great example of twisting what was said to suit you said…..

You miss out a bit to what the JCVI actually said…. The bit you missed was they said that the final recommendations should be left to the CMO’s as the risks/ reward benefits of getting the booster should also be taken into consideration..

Which is why it has been recommended for some groups… and not for others!!!!!!

So did you leave it out as you didn’t look that far down the statement… or did you do it to deliberately deceive for the purpose of pushing said narrative….

BRIDGEND

Quite a few of them tend to mention some conspiracy? I don't honestly believe that tis or most other governments are smart enough. The reality appears to be that most governments just seem to bumble along from one crisis to the next. They don't appear to be capable of coming up with a decent plan.

What would you consider reasonable.. from what I've noticed somebody could write a fully backed and referenced journal in these forums and be told they are wrong by Jeff and Sandra from Aberdeen.

I've had covid alpha and delta I have the antibodies and delta was easier to deal with than manflu so yeah my body my choice, I don't need any reason other than that and there's zero peer pressure that will force me to get any of the vaccines for covid. It doesn't make me antivax for the record as I'm fully behind you making the choice you feel is right for you, but the pro vaccine crew won't allow people the same respect"

I'm not anti Vax in any sense. I've had all my jabs in the past and so has my child.

I've not advised anyone on whether or not to take any medication, it's not my business.

All I want to know is what the long term plan is

If the pharmaceutical companies (let's stick to Pfizer at the moment as put of all of them, Pfizer seem to be taking precedence) came out and said yes, all people in the vulnerable group will need a booster every 6 month's as it will wane and all other parties (non vulnerable) will need an annual booster (for argument sake) until they enter the vulnerable group (ie you develop a health issue or pass a certain age) and that'll go on forever then I can make an informed decision

That's all I want

BRIDGEND

Thank you for such a great example of twisting what was said to suit you said…..

You miss out a bit to what the JCVI actually said…. The bit you missed was they said that the final recommendations should be left to the CMO’s as the risks/ reward benefits of getting the booster should also be taken into consideration..

So did you leave it out as you didn’t look that far down the statement… or did you do it to deliberately deceive for the purpose of pushing said narrative…."

I've twisted nothing, those are direct quotes

You are clearly pro Vax and that's fine for you

Not for me

Your opinion is worthless

BRIDGEND

So did you leave it out as you didn’t look that far down the statement… or did you do it to deliberately deceive for the purpose of pushing said narrative…."

Also, booster's are rolled out for some groups and not others AT THE MOMENT

This is a fluid and developing situation, and until something is set in stone and I know what I'm signing up for, I'll not sign up

warrington

"

I'm not anti Vax in any sense. I've had all my jabs in the past and so has my child.

I've not advised anyone on whether or not to take any medication, it's not my business.

If the pharmaceutical companies (let's stick to Pfizer at the moment as put of all of them, Pfizer seem to be taking precedence) came out and said yes, all people in the vulnerable group will need a booster every 6 month's as it will wane and all other parties (non vulnerable) will need an annual booster (for argument sake) until they enter the vulnerable group (ie you develop a health issue or pass a certain age) and that'll go on forever then I can make an informed decision

That's all I want"

That's all they should be offering too is information and facts but instead the media and gov are peddling vague info at best and opinion oh and mandates...

Making an informed choice isn't possible when every source is either "well we aren't sure on xyz" or "get the vaccine or you will kill grandma"

BRIDGEND

I understand why you'd take the vaccine, and if I had the same weight issues as you do, and knowing the links between obesity and Covid mortality, I'd potentially make a different decision based on different risk factors

Tin town

"

That's all I want

That's all they should be offering too is information and facts but instead the media and gov are peddling vague info at best and opinion oh and mandates...

Making an informed choice isn't possible when every source is either "well we aren't sure on xyz" or "get the vaccine or you will kill grandma""

They also make it impossible to establish any patterns with obfuscation, where commentary does not in any way match the facts stated. They change the age groupings continually, they change the measures from a discrete count to a rate per 100,000 to a percentage, to an estimate to estimates based on other estimates. They provide analysis based on old out of date numbers or based on the alpha variant from 12 months ago. Just provide quality communication of appropriate current data that informs people enough to make their own informed decision.

Stoke

Bravo to you all who took the jump into the unknown"

I get what you are saying but almost the whole situation is unknown. I am vaccinated and as I was telling yesterday to a friend who got reluctantlyvaccinated and he is still very unconvinced with everything (with the immunity that the vaccines offer, the booster etc), last year, not even right before the vaccinations started, scientists did not habe all the info. Think about it…

Right before the vaccination, did they know about the Delta Varriant? No because it had not appeared. Did they know that the vaccines would give immunity 6 months to everyone? No bevause they had not tested them to the old and vulnerable. Im the process they found out that some vaccinated achieve almost full protection 95%, some others not so much some hardly and some mot at all. Did they know 7 months on the pamdemic that it was feasible that vaccinated people would get reinfected (breakthrough cases)? No. Did they know that the virus would be a threat to children? No, it is now that Delta is much more infectious and a large percentage of the new infections ate in children. I told my friend, even with some existing vaccines we do not know how much protection we get. Some years back I did a vaccine and nect to it in my vaccimation card they wrote 5 to 10 years protection. So what is it for me 5 or 10. If the vaccine works on me for 6 years and for someone else 10 years is the vaccine unreliable? No, but it seems that the scientists van not give an accurate estimate and this is why they say 5-10:years.

Therefore it may be futile to wait for imformation that you will help you make a more imformed decision, You are right to congratulate us for taking the jump to the unknown and this is what we do although a bit more protected even with the Delta present but in a way you also take a jump to the unknown by waiting for imformation to make a more informed decision. Maybe the odds are in your favour but covid has taken younger and healthy people as well. People who said exactly the same thing with you, that they were waiting more information. Whatever the case, I wish you the best of luck.

"I understand why you'd take the vaccine, and if I had the same weight issues as you do, and knowing the links between obesity and Covid mortality, I'd potentially make a different decision based on different risk factors

"

This is a really unnecessary dig.

I’m overweight, I’ve had COVID, I’m unvaccinated.

You can have your choice without having to take digs at others and bring their weight into the conversation.

Stoke

"I understand why you'd take the vaccine, and if I had the same weight issues as you do, and knowing the links between obesity and Covid mortality, I'd potentially make a different decision based on different risk factors

"

Look at this woman, 40 years old and fit. She passed away on September 15. She was not careful, she was a free thinker who was questioning everything. Unfortumately no more. Look at her. She was probably saying the same things with you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10009793/Mother-four-unmasked-unmuzzled-unvaccinated-dies-COVID-19-age-40.html

We are all rolling the dice.

warrington

Look at this woman, 40 years old and fit. She passed away on September 15. She was not careful, she was a free thinker who was questioning everything. Unfortumately no more. Look at her. She was probably saying the same things with you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10009793/Mother-four-unmasked-unmuzzled-unvaccinated-dies-COVID-19-age-40.html

We are all rolling the dice. "

Do we just ignore the pneumonia diagnosis then? Is this more of that nonsense that was going on with longterm cancer patients being given covid as a cause of death and no mention of their existing ailment...

Pneumonia can kill the healthiest of people.

Stoke

We are all rolling the dice.

Do we just ignore the pneumonia diagnosis then? Is this more of that nonsense that was going on with longterm cancer patients being given covid as a cause of death and no mention of their existing ailment...

Pneumonia can kill the healthiest of people."

Not at all. This woman died from pneumonia acquired ny covid. Whether you want to classify her death as pneumomia wothout covid, it does not matter. She is dead. She was not a cancer patient, she was a picture of health.

As far as patients with long term illness suppose we have a patient with renal failure. He gets covid, and dies from pneumonia. You can argue that it was due to renal failure but if he got covid and developed the symptoms of covid and died of pmeumonia, not matter how you stretch it, the cause was not renal failure. Renal failure made him more vulnerable to get really sick from covid.

Central

"

That's all I want

Making an informed choice isn't possible when every source is either "well we aren't sure on xyz" or "get the vaccine or you will kill grandma""

We have to take decisions all the time based on incomplete data. That's much of what life is about. There are gaps in the scientific knowledge base but the huge volumes of evidence know is substantial and it's unprecedented that we have learned so much, in such a short time frame.

We don't have to rely on the media for our source of scientific evidence. The government, as well as the health service, will provide opinion and advice. Ultimately, we can rely on and source evidence directly from the source.

As for the vaccines. It's clear that we could not provide immunity duration information until we've had time lapse from their release - it was certain that their provision was urgently needed, before waiting for months or years to pass, to get that.

If the outstanding question is over immunity duration and possibly need for boosters. This is partly going to depend on the trajectory of the virus. Variants may dictate this requirement. Vaccines are also under trial that could give effective immunity against mutations that haven't happened yet.

We've experience of vaccines that need renewal, including flu jabs done each year. It's a fact of life for us. We don't have the full picture yet for these ones but they are safer than the illness and we can always decide in future if we won't update our immunity, based on how the risks are then.

Central

[Removed by poster at 23/09/21 00:12:03]

warrington

"

We have to take decisions all the time based on incomplete data. That's much of what life is about. There are gaps in the scientific knowledge base but the huge volumes of evidence know is substantial and it's unprecedented that we have learned so much, in such a short time frame.

We don't have to rely on the media for our source of scientific evidence. The government, as well as the health service, will provide opinion and advice. Ultimately, we can rely on and source evidence directly from the source.

As for the vaccines. It's clear that we could not provide immunity duration information until we've had time lapse from their release - it was certain that their provision was urgently needed, before waiting for months or years to pass, to get that.

If the outstanding question is over immunity duration and possibly need for boosters. This is partly going to depend on the trajectory of the virus. Variants may dictate this requirement. Vaccines are also under trial that could give effective immunity against mutations that haven't happened yet.

We've experience of vaccines that need renewal, including flu jabs done each year. It's a fact of life for us. We don't have the full picture yet for these ones but they are safer than the illness and we can always decide in future if we won't update our immunity, based on how the risks are then. "

To be honest my only argument to it all is you can willingly give yourself lung cancer, aids, hepatitis and so many other illnesses with a much higher fatality rate like the comparison to covid and aids if untreated I'd happily take the covid, but we don't ban unprotected sex or create a year long ban on life to prevent the flu or other viruses with again much higher fatality rates.

Fuck in parts of the world now you don't even have to disclose hiv to potential sexual partners but if you say you don't want a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate in the under 65s you are labelled a monster and antivax or a conspiracy theorist.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"

We've experience of vaccines that need renewal, including flu jabs done each year. It's a fact of life for us. We don't have the full picture yet for these ones but they are safer than the illness and we can always decide in future if we won't update our immunity, based on how the risks are then.

To be honest my only argument to it all is you can willingly give yourself lung cancer, aids, hepatitis and so many other illnesses with a much higher fatality rate like the comparison to covid and aids if untreated I'd happily take the covid, but we don't ban unprotected sex or create a year long ban on life to prevent the flu or other viruses with again much higher fatality rates.

Fuck in parts of the world now you don't even have to disclose hiv to potential sexual partners but if you say you don't want a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate in the under 65s you are labelled a monster and antivax or a conspiracy theorist."

A monster as in a prodigious birth a human birth or offspring not having the shape of mankind, which cannot be heir to any land, albeit it be brought forth in marriage.

Blacks law dictionary 2nd edition.

Stoke

"

Fuck in parts of the world now you don't even have to disclose hiv to potential sexual partners but if you say you don't want a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate in the under 65s you are labelled a monster and antivax or a conspiracy theorist."

I will probably wont get lung cancer (Non smoker), aids (use protection) and hepatitis (vaxxed against A and B).

If 3 people right now are diagnosed one with initial stage of lung cancer one hiv and one with a bad case of covid that needs to be intubated, guess who has the most chances to die first, within days, weeks or months? The one with covid. Considerably more chances.

The others with treatment can live for many years.

Nobody called you a monster in this thread, you are just overwhelmed by emotion and pressure. It is a tough situation for most people including the vaccinated ones.

warrington

"

Fuck in parts of the world now you don't even have to disclose hiv to potential sexual partners but if you say you don't want a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate in the under 65s you are labelled a monster and antivax or a conspiracy theorist.

I will probably wont get lung cancer (Non smoker), aids (use protection) and hepatitis (vaxxed against A and B).

If 3 people right now are diagnosed one with initial stage of lung cancer one hiv and one with a bad case of covid that needs to be intubated, guess who has the most chances to die first, within days, weeks or months? The one with covid. Considerably more chances.

Nobody called you a monster in this thread, you are just overwhelmed by emotion and pressure. It is a tough situation for most people including the vaccinated ones."

Not overwhelmed with anything Thank you for your concern but don't try and tell me what I am..

The media have done a good enough job of calling the unvaxxed monsters or uncaring or dangerous.

The media have done an even better job of silencing any desenting voices..

Or do we just forget that 18 months ago almost we were getting nothing but anti trump vaccine on every news channel from pretty much all world leaders but once trump was out of office they were lauding the vaccine as if it was the fountain of youth...

I don't buy into fear tactics or intimidation from the gov and I certainly don't care what Jeff down the road thinks.

Stoke

"

99% survival rate in the under 65s

but damgerous enough to decimate a family within days or weeks. I have read about cases (I remember 2 cases) where 3 people,from the same family parents and son have passed away due to covid complications. Ever heard anything lsimilar with another illness? i have not.

example https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/09/chefs-parents-and-brother-die-from-covid-within-week-after-jab-refusal

Son was 40 years old, healthy and very fit.

warrington

"

but damgerous enough to decimate a family within days or weeks. I have read about cases (I remember 2 cases) where 3 people,from the same family parents and son have passed away due to covid complications. Ever heard anything lsimilar with another illness? i have not.

example https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/09/chefs-parents-and-brother-die-from-covid-within-week-after-jab-refusal

"

Do you know why I haven't provided link after link of stories where 99 out of 100 people survived with zero complications... because the MSM do not report on that stuff they only represent the fear stories they want you to read.

But you don't need to read the survival stories you can just talk to all of your friends and family that have had covid and are doing just fine.

300 years ago chicken pox was a death sentence, now we force kids to sleep over at little jimmies house so that all the kids in the class get it at the same time and build immunity.

The world got it's panties in a twist over the words herd immunity but we reached that before the vaccine had been released, now were peddling a vaccine and changing timelines for booster shots from yearly to potentially 6 injections a year because the govs of all western nations put all their eggs in that basket and can't admit that we should have never locked down, never tried to enforce mask mandates and certainly shouldn't be trying to give children experimental drugs.

Stoke

"

Nobody called you a monster in this thread, you are just overwhelmed by emotion and pressure. It is a tough situation for most people including the vaccinated ones.

Not overwhelmed with anything Thank you for your concern but don't try and tell me what I am..

The media have done a good enough job of calling the unvaxxed monsters or uncaring or dangerous.

Or do we just forget that 18 months ago almost we were getting nothing but anti trump vaccine on every news channel from pretty much all world leaders but once trump was out of office they were lauding the vaccine as if it was the fountain of youth...

I don't buy into fear tactics or intimidation from the gov and I certainly don't care what Jeff down the road thinks.

"

ok then. Take the advice of Trump then who for the most part of his presidency played down the seriousness of covid. He got vaccimated shortly before leaving the White House and even though he had recovered from a serious bout of covid. A momth ago he said to his fans during one live event to get the vaccine. When he got booed bu the crowd, he told them it is ok you see me I got vaxxed and nothing happened to me. Even if you do not trust the mainstream media and the current world leaders, Trump tells you it is for your own good.

warrington

"

ok then. Take the advice of Trump then who for the most part of his presidency played down the seriousness of covid. He got vaccimated shortly before leaving the White House and even though he had recovered from a serious bout of covid. A momth ago he said to his fans during one live event to get the vaccine. When he got booed bu the crowd, he told them it is ok you see me I got vaxxed and nothing happened to me. Even if you do not trust the mainstream media and the current world leaders, Trump tells you it is for your own good."

I'm not anti vax... I'm anti me taking the vax, I have the antibodies you want to be a test dummy go for it you do you, I'm not telling anybody not to and never have.

I am however saying that much like trump did that it's personal choice and should never be mandated or guilt tripped on anybody, EVER.

He was booed by a small section of his supporters because as the crowds said in their many interviews they saw it as trump agreeing to mandates which he didn't ever do.

But please remember that it was all the anti trump brigade that was saying they would never trust a vaccine created under the trump administration but are now trying to give that same vaccine to children under 12...

Stoke

"

Do you know why I haven't provided link after link of stories where 99 out of 100 people survived with zero complications... because the MSM do not report on that stuff they only represent the fear stories they want you to read.

But you don't need to read the survival stories you can just talk to all of your friends and family that have had covid and are doing just fine.

300 years ago chicken pox was a death sentence, now we force kids to sleep over at little jimmies house so that all the kids in the class get it at the same time and build immunity.

The world got it's panties in a twist over the words herd immunity but we reached that before the vaccine had been released, now were peddling a vaccine and changing timelines for booster shots from yearly to potentially 6 injections a year because the govs of all western nations put all their eggs in that basket and can't admit that we should have never locked down, never tried to enforce mask mandates and certainly shouldn't be trying to give children experimental drugs."

I believe you about the 99% even if you do not habe the limks. But without lockdowns, without social distancing, without masks, without vaccines and with overwhelmed hospitals we would have a lot more deaths due to covid complications and I doubt that the death rate would habe staued to 99%.

I am not sure where you have heard the potential of 6 injections a year. Right now we have two and potemtially a booster within one year. How did you end up with the double number?

About chickenpox, it took cemturies to become less of a threat. With covid we are in year 2 and it is still a threat.

Stoke

"

ok then. Take the advice of Trump then who for the most part of his presidency played down the seriousness of covid. He got vaccimated shortly before leaving the White House and even though he had recovered from a serious bout of covid. A momth ago he said to his fans during one live event to get the vaccine. When he got booed bu the crowd, he told them it is ok you see me I got vaxxed and nothing happened to me. Even if you do not trust the mainstream media and the current world leaders, Trump tells you it is for your own good.

I'm not anti vax... I'm anti me taking the vax, I have the antibodies you want to be a test dummy go for it you do you, I'm not telling anybody not to and never have.

I am however saying that much like trump did that it's personal choice and should never be mandated or guilt tripped on anybody, EVER.

He was booed by a small section of his supporters because as the crowds said in their many interviews they saw it as trump agreeing to mandates which he didn't ever do.

But please remember that it was all the anti trump brigade that was saying they would never trust a vaccine created under the trump administration but are now trying to give that same vaccine to children under 12... "

How do you have the antibodies? You got covid? And when was that? Currently there are a mumber of studies on how long antibodies last but nothing can be said with certainty. They say around 6 months but… Nothing is certain and does not apply to everyone. Assuming longer you are taking a risk.

warrington

"

The world got it's panties in a twist over the words herd immunity but we reached that before the vaccine had been released, now were peddling a vaccine and changing timelines for booster shots from yearly to potentially 6 injections a year because the govs of all western nations put all their eggs in that basket and can't admit that we should have never locked down, never tried to enforce mask mandates and certainly shouldn't be trying to give children experimental drugs.

I believe you about the 99% even if you do not habe the limks. But without lockdowns, without social distancing, without masks, without vaccines and with overwhelmed hospitals we would have a lot more deaths due to covid complications and I doubt that the death rate would habe staued to 99%.

I am not sure where you have heard the potential of 6 injections a year. Right now we have two and potemtially a booster within one year. How did you end up with the double number?

About chickenpox, it took cemturies to become less of a threat. With covid we are in year 2 and it is still a threat."

Pfizer and az have both released statements saying that the potential for boosters being required "up to bi-monthly" is not something they are discounting, they also said it would be a 1 and done and then a 2 dose and then a yearly booster and then 2 boosters a year... they keep changing the timeframes as more and more people stop paying attention, in hopes to keep you on their hooks and keep govs funding their snake oils.

Funding stops when the people stop taking it so the boosters become more needed by the people making profit from your fear.

warrington

"

But please remember that it was all the anti trump brigade that was saying they would never trust a vaccine created under the trump administration but are now trying to give that same vaccine to children under 12...

How do you have the antibodies? You got covid? And when was that? Currently there are a mumber of studies on how long antibodies last but nothing can be said with certainty. They say around 6 months but… Nothing is certain and does not apply to everyone. Assuming longer you are taking a risk."

Had covid alpha and delta, delta was manflu and I was working out after a 24hr bout of feeling a bit shit, multiple tests pcr and lateral flow confirmed both and an antibody test confirmed natural antibody production.

And of course studies say what they want it to say, pfizer profits have trippled in the last year with goverments clammering to get the vaccines and paying over the odds for it.

They will never say "guess what guys your safe now" as then they don't earn that fat wad of your tax money.

Stoke

"

About chickenpox, it took cemturies to become less of a threat. With covid we are in year 2 and it is still a threat.

Pfizer and az have both released statements saying that the potential for boosters being required "up to bi-monthly" is not something they are discounting, they also said it would be a 1 and done and then a 2 dose and then a yearly booster and then 2 boosters a year... they keep changing the timeframes as more and more people stop paying attention, in hopes to keep you on their hooks and keep govs funding their snake oils.

Funding stops when the people stop taking it so the boosters become more needed by the people making profit from your fear."

I believe the people with no fear of covid are the ones who are most in damger right now. Trump had no fear and almost died. Thank God for the drugs he took at that time regeneron etc which guess what they were experiememtal. And he got such a major scare that he had the vaccines too. Now he says he will not get the booster but I believe he will get it sooner or later.

Trump showed no fear but he still got everything and now he is gtayeful and is looking ahead for another GOP nomimation. He wouldnt be able to do this without stuffing himself with new drugs and vaccines.

Stoke

"

How do you have the antibodies? You got covid? And when was that? Currently there are a mumber of studies on how long antibodies last but nothing can be said with certainty. They say around 6 months but… Nothing is certain and does not apply to everyone. Assuming longer you are taking a risk.

Had covid alpha and delta, delta was manflu and I was working out after a 24hr bout of feeling a bit shit, multiple tests pcr and lateral flow confirmed both and an antibody test confirmed natural antibody production.

And of course studies say what they want it to say, pfizer profits have trippled in the last year with goverments clammering to get the vaccines and paying over the odds for it.

They will never say "guess what guys your safe now" as then they don't earn that fat wad of your tax money."

If you really had both Alpha and Delta and you came unscathed well,done to you but at some point your natural immunity will wane amd the risk for you to get reinfected will increase. Hopefully there will not be a more dangerous mutation. If it does, you will be in danger again, like the rest of us.

warrington

"

Funding stops when the people stop taking it so the boosters become more needed by the people making profit from your fear.

I believe the people with no fear of covid are the ones who are most in damger right now. Trump had no fear and almost died. Thank God for the drugs he took at that time regeneron etc which guess what they were experiememtal. And he got such a major scare that he had the vaccines too. Now he says he will not get the booster but I believe he will get it sooner or later.

Trump showed no fear but he still got everything and now he is gtayeful and is looking ahead for another GOP nomimation. He wouldnt be able to do this without stuffing himself with new drugs and vaccines."

Trump was never anti vaccine... Not once in any way and it's a massively powerful lie that you are spreading by saying it.

The man is the only reason you have a vaccine to fawn over full stop, All the anti truth rhetoric coming from people is what is spreading faster than any virus and it's 100% deadlier than covid19.

When the mainstream media labels invermectin (or however it's spelt) as horse dewormer without ever mentioning that it's also a powerful antiviral used in many human treatments, and calling people like Joe Rogan dangerous for him coming out of a high dose course of several existing drugs that cleared his system of covid in 3 days.

I'm still seeing Twitter and Facebook promote videos claiming trump declared you should drink bleach (which he never did) without any fact checks...

Again I'm not anti vax in the slightest but I am pro choice

Stoke

"

Trump showed no fear but he still got everything and now he is gtayeful and is looking ahead for another GOP nomimation. He wouldnt be able to do this without stuffing himself with new drugs and vaccines.

Trump was never anti vaccine... Not once in any way and it's a massively powerful lie that you are spreading by saying it.

The man is the only reason you have a vaccine to fawn over full stop, All the anti truth rhetoric coming from people is what is spreading faster than any virus and it's 100% deadlier than covid19.

When the mainstream media labels invermectin (or however it's spelt) as horse dewormer without ever mentioning that it's also a powerful antiviral used in many human treatments, and calling people like Joe Rogan dangerous for him coming out of a high dose course of several existing drugs that cleared his system of covid in 3 days.

I'm still seeing Twitter and Facebook promote videos claiming trump declared you should drink bleach (which he never did) without any fact checks...

Again I'm not anti vax in the slightest but I am pro choice "

He was against MMR for a number of years. Then he changed his tune.

He did not said to drink bleach but suggested to his scientist that maybe they should try inject disinfectant.

warrington

"

He did not said to drink bleach but suggested to his scientist that maybe they should try inject disinfectant.

"

Watch the video and listen to his words...

He asked a virologist if there was was "something that could be injected into the body almost like a disinfectant that could clense the body of the virus" not can we not just inject dettol into people.

Again you are attributing the media lies to the man, to declare him anti whatever when it was the anti trump people that were trying to shut down operation warp speed that brought you the vaccine.

"

How do you have the antibodies? You got covid? And when was that? Currently there are a mumber of studies on how long antibodies last but nothing can be said with certainty. They say around 6 months but… Nothing is certain and does not apply to everyone. Assuming longer you are taking a risk."

You can literally order an antibody test off the government website which will tell you if you have antibodies, in fact if you’ve tested positive for COVID they send you an invite text after about a month of your positive test.

I got one, I did the test and I have antibodies.

I won’t be taking the vaccine. We all take risks.

Stoke

"

He asked a virologist if there was was "something that could be injected into the body almost like a disinfectant that could clense the body of the virus" not can we not just inject dettol into people.

Again you are attributing the media lies to the man, to declare him anti whatever when it was the anti trump people that were trying to shut down operation warp speed that brought you the vaccine."

Sorry that I quote from a mainstream media outlet but you can also find the video. I have no reason to doubt what he said exactly as I was watching his White House briefing live.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/01/coronavirus-trump-tendency-to-deny-past-statements-becomes-more-glaring.html

At a White House press briefing on the virus April 23, Trump speculated about whether ingesting disinfectants could work as a treatment for Covid-19.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” Trump said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

He didnt say Detol.

As for invermectin is not used as a treatment for covid. J. Rogan may got it but like you said got some other drugs too. So this does not mean that invermectin saved him as it is not proven that treats covid.

Stoke

"

You can literally order an antibody test off the government website which will tell you if you have antibodies, in fact if you’ve tested positive for COVID they send you an invite text after about a month of your positive test.

I won’t be taking the vaccine. We all take risks. "

Fair enough. At least you are aware you are taking a risk.

This is from the NHS site.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/antibody-testing-to-check-if-youve-had-coronavirus/

What an antibody test can tell you

An antibody test can tell you if it's likely you've had COVID-19 before. It checks if your body has created antibodies to the virus or if these are from the vaccine.

Some people who’ve had the virus or the vaccine do not have antibodies. This means the test does not work for everyone.

An antibody test does not tell you:

if you're immune to COVID-19

if you can or cannot spread the virus to other people

warrington

"

Again you are attributing the media lies to the man, to declare him anti whatever when it was the anti trump people that were trying to shut down operation warp speed that brought you the vaccine.

Sorry that I quote from a mainstream media outlet but you can also find the video. I have no reason to doubt what he said exactly as I was watching his White House briefing live.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/01/coronavirus-trump-tendency-to-deny-past-statements-becomes-more-glaring.html

At a White House press briefing on the virus April 23, Trump speculated about whether ingesting disinfectants could work as a treatment for Covid-19.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” Trump said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

He didnt say Detol.

As for invermectin is not used as a treatment for covid. J. Rogan may got it but like you said got some other drugs too. So this does not mean that invermectin saved him as it is not proven that treats covid. "

Read your own trump quote there "is there a way to do something like that" key words here are is there and something like...

It was in no way suggesting a fucking household cleaner of any fashion and was asking the trained professional in layman's terms for advise in front of cameras where HER response could be broadcast internationally but instead the media (mainstream and social) cut her response in all of their reports and only quoted trumps question, while much like you are doing trying to claim he was encouraging people to do it.

And Rogan also gave a full rundown of his treatment and the media (mainstream and social) have refused to report it in full instead saying he told people to go to the vets and take a branded horse dewormer and not to consult a doctor in regards to the drug combo he took... which as he stated invermectin was the predominant medication.

warrington

"

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/antibody-testing-to-check-if-youve-had-coronavirus/

An antibody test can tell you if it's likely you've had COVID-19 before. It checks if your body has created antibodies to the virus or if these are from the vaccine.

Some people who’ve had the virus or the vaccine do not have antibodies. This means the test does not work for everyone.

if you can or cannot spread the virus to other people"

Nobody is saying the test declares you immune only that the presence of the antibodies makes you a lot more likely to be capable of fighting the virus off naturally.

Stoke

"

He didnt say Detol.

As for invermectin is not used as a treatment for covid. J. Rogan may got it but like you said got some other drugs too. So this does not mean that invermectin saved him as it is not proven that treats covid.

Read your own trump quote there "is there a way to do something like that" key words here are is there and something like...

It was in no way suggesting a fucking household cleaner of any fashion and was asking the trained professional in layman's terms for advise in front of cameras where HER response could be broadcast internationally but instead the media (mainstream and social) cut her response in all of their reports and only quoted trumps question, while much like you are doing trying to claim he was encouraging people to do it.

And Rogan also gave a full rundown of his treatment and the media (mainstream and social) have refused to report it in full instead saying he told people to go to the vets and take a branded horse dewormer and not to consult a doctor in regards to the drug combo he took... which as he stated invermectin was the predominant medication."

He wasnt asking a traimed progessional but his chief sciemtist Dr Birx. On par with Dr Fauci. She was obviously embarassed with Trumps dissinfectamt suggestion.

Unlike what uou habe read Dr Birx reaction was captured on video: You can see what she whispered and he bewilderment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/dr-birx-goes-viral-reaction-trump-s-injection-comments-n1191841

Stoke

"

Nobody is saying the test declares you immune only that the presence of the antibodies makes you a lot more likely to be capable of fighting the virus off naturally."

I do not disagree with you. But as I aslo stayed above this natural protection wanes after some time.

warrington

"

Nobody is saying the test declares you immune only that the presence of the antibodies makes you a lot more likely to be capable of fighting the virus off naturally.

I do not disagree with you. But as I aslo stayed above this natural protection wanes after some time. "

That's an unknown number of days weeks months or years that right now is scaremongering.

Stoke

"

I do not disagree with you. But as I aslo stayed above this natural protection wanes after some time.

That's an unknown number of days weeks months or years that right now is scaremongering."

More like 6 months according to some studies and wishful thinking if you believe it is years. Check NHS and CDC none says years.

Wirral

Forgive me if I have missed a reasonable point (the thread is quite long) but having asked why people were avoiding the vaccine, I got the same 'my body, my choice' type of statements and somebody who was slightly more reasoned suggesting that the plan wasn't clear - so he was avoiding it.

I am looking for somebody from the 'my body, my choice' camp to put aside what is already obvious i.e., all of us have choices and actually explain why they are avoiding it. For example, it could be that millions of people across the world have infact done the wrong thing by taking the vaccine because we were all missing one vital piece of evidence.

"Forgive me if I have missed a reasonable point (the thread is quite long) but having asked why people were avoiding the vaccine, I got the same 'my body, my choice' type of statements and somebody who was slightly more reasoned suggesting that the plan wasn't clear - so he was avoiding it.

I am looking for somebody from the 'my body, my choice' camp to put aside what is already obvious i.e., all of us have choices and actually explain why they are avoiding it. For example, it could be that millions of people across the world have infact done the wrong thing by taking the vaccine because we were all missing one vital piece of evidence. "

Genuinely don't need it or want it. seen what it's done to friends and family and the risk isn't worth the lack of long term data.

All my other vaccines have prevented me from dying from the diseases they were protecting me from. all my other vaccines were pathogen not this new experimental mrna that changes the coding of my messenger rna. we dont know the long term implications of changing our rna codes.

you can still catch it, you can still spread it and you can still die from it while vaccinated. I don't see the point of risking the possible side effects of the vaccine.

( for those that jump in and say you have a higher chance of side effects from covid, there is no solid proof of that, too early to tell)

i'm better off natural, studies are showing natural immunity is better.

now there are vaccine resistant variants. so, pretty much useless these vaccines arent they?

I will do my utmost best to stay healthy and keep my immune system strong via a healthy plant based diet, gym daily, cardio, exposing myself to the world, people and getting good clean oxygen into my lungs not breathing in my own bacteria and c02 all day in a silly mask.

my body, my choice. my risk analysis.

and for those that advocate the unvaccinated to stay indoors, you've got it upside down, its the ones at risk who are isolated and should be indoors.

And for those that say the unvaccinated are a risk to the vaccinated, that makes no sense whatsoever. Cant really have much faith in your vaccines and they clearly arent doing their job if the category at MOST risk is a threat to those who are supposedly

" protected "

And for those silly people comparing vaccine passports to drivers licences and one of the many other examples.

here's one for you, im sure everyone is well acquainted with this analogy.

If you use sexual protection e.g. condom and prep are you going to contract hiv from penetrational sex from the infected?

it's rhetorical, and you know the answer.

"

if you can or cannot spread the virus to other people"

I know exactly what it says on the website. I’ve read it.

The text actually is this “ NHS COVID-19 Notification: Dear

Birth date:

Thank you for doing a coronavirus (COVID-19) antibody test.

Antibodies were found in your blood sample.

This means it's likely you've had COVID-19 in the last 6 months. We detected antibodies that are made after an infection, and also antibodies that could have been caused by a vaccine.

This result does not guarantee you are fully immune (protected) from COVID-19. It's still possible to get the virus again or spread it, although your risk is reduced if you've had the vaccine or already been infected.

It's important to keep following COVID-19 advice.

If you took this test because you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, it's unlikely the antibodies detected are from your recent infection. They're more likely to be from a previous infection.”

"Forgive me if I have missed a reasonable point (the thread is quite long) but having asked why people were avoiding the vaccine, I got the same 'my body, my choice' type of statements and somebody who was slightly more reasoned suggesting that the plan wasn't clear - so he was avoiding it.

I am looking for somebody from the 'my body, my choice' camp to put aside what is already obvious i.e., all of us have choices and actually explain why they are avoiding it. For example, it could be that millions of people across the world have infact done the wrong thing by taking the vaccine because we were all missing one vital piece of evidence. "

Why do you need to know why people are “avoiding it” as you put it?

How does it affect you? Do you ask why those who have had the vaccine have had it?

I am looking for somebody from the 'my body, my choice' camp to put aside what is already obvious i.e., all of us have choices and actually explain why they are avoiding it. For example, it could be that millions of people across the world have infact done the wrong thing by taking the vaccine because we were all missing one vital piece of evidence.

Genuinely don't need it or want it. seen what it's done to friends and family and the risk isn't worth the lack of long term data.

All my other vaccines have prevented me from dying from the diseases they were protecting me from. all my other vaccines were pathogen not this new experimental mrna that changes the coding of my messenger rna. we dont know the long term implications of changing our rna codes.

you can still catch it, you can still spread it and you can still die from it while vaccinated. I don't see the point of risking the possible side effects of the vaccine.

( for those that jump in and say you have a higher chance of side effects from covid, there is no solid proof of that, too early to tell)

i'm better off natural, studies are showing natural immunity is better.

now there are vaccine resistant variants. so, pretty much useless these vaccines arent they?

I will do my utmost best to stay healthy and keep my immune system strong via a healthy plant based diet, gym daily, cardio, exposing myself to the world, people and getting good clean oxygen into my lungs not breathing in my own bacteria and c02 all day in a silly mask.

my body, my choice. my risk analysis.

and for those that advocate the unvaccinated to stay indoors, you've got it upside down, its the ones at risk who are isolated and should be indoors.

And for those that say the unvaccinated are a risk to the vaccinated, that makes no sense whatsoever. Cant really have much faith in your vaccines and they clearly arent doing their job if the category at MOST risk is a threat to those who are supposedly

" protected "

And for those silly people comparing vaccine passports to drivers licences and one of the many other examples.

here's one for you, im sure everyone is well acquainted with this analogy.

If you use sexual protection e.g. condom and prep are you going to contract hiv from penetrational sex from the infected?

it's rhetorical, and you know the answer.

"

oh i forgot to add, if anything were to happen to me there is no liability clause, what if im left debilitated?who's going to look after me?

i've seen in a few threads on here where some fabbers have expressed they wish they never took the vaccine and are now having health complications and it hasnt got any better and doctors cant help them?

and all they got was some measley condescending " go to your doctor " hope you get better soon , wishing you all the best?

where are the usual vaccine champions we see on here running to their aid to help them out? zero, nothing hut tumbles.

or the one's who are treated like liars because the data says so and so on the tv so the person must be a liar and couldn't possibly be telling the truth...

the same people who are bashing others for not getting the vaccine are the same people who are quick to tarnish those who have a complication from the vaccine as a liar or making it up to push an agenda.

Absolutey mental. i wont say any names but theres a few familiar posters who come to mind and they should be ashamed.

Stoke

"

I know exactly what it says on the website. I’ve read it.

The text actually is this “ NHS COVID-19 Notification: Dear

Birth date:

Thank you for doing a coronavirus (COVID-19) antibody test.

Antibodies were found in your blood sample.

This means it's likely you've had COVID-19 in the last 6 months. We detected antibodies that are made after an infection, and also antibodies that could have been caused by a vaccine.

This result does not guarantee you are fully immune (protected) from COVID-19. It's still possible to get the virus again or spread it, although your risk is reduced if you've had the vaccine or already been infected.

It's important to keep following COVID-19 advice.

If you took this test because you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, it's unlikely the antibodies detected are from your recent infection. They're more likely to be from a previous infection.”"

Thanks for sharing this. The important thing is to be aware of the risks. Stay safe!

Wirral

How does it affect you? Do you ask why those who have had the vaccine have had it? "

I know the thread is very long and quite confusing but I did say that it could be that millions of people across the globe might have missed some vital piece of information. Something that would have made them think really carefully what they have done or about to do.

I don't need to ask why people have done it because it is quite obvious. The counter argument is still anything but clear.

How does it affect you? Do you ask why those who have had the vaccine have had it?

I know the thread is very long and quite confusing but I did say that it could be that millions of people across the globe might have missed some vital piece of information. Something that would have made them think really carefully what they have done or about to do.

I don't need to ask why people have done it because it is quite obvious. The counter argument is still anything but clear. "

That still doesn’t warrant asking people why though in my opinion.

Sounds like you’ve made that explanation up in order to justify asking, like I’ve found a lot of people do.

Everyone has different reasons, you’re not going to get a universal answer.

Ps. This thread isn’t confusing for me.

Wirral

So still no reason. North West news this lunch, a guy from a care home said he won't take the vaccine. When asked why by the reporter, he quoted the same kind of thing 'my choice'. My choice is an option which is fine with everybody but it isn't a reason. It comes across as some form or fear which again is fine. If somebody is just unclear and possibly afraid to have the vaccine, that is fine but just say that.

Tin town

"So still no reason. North West news this lunch, a guy from a care home said he won't take the vaccine. When asked why by the reporter, he quoted the same kind of thing 'my choice'. My choice is an option which is fine with everybody but it isn't a reason. It comes across as some form or fear which again is fine. If somebody is just unclear and possibly afraid to have the vaccine, that is fine but just say that."

Why does anybody need to say anything to you about their choices?

"So still no reason. North West news this lunch, a guy from a care home said he won't take the vaccine. When asked why by the reporter, he quoted the same kind of thing 'my choice'. My choice is an option which is fine with everybody but it isn't a reason. It comes across as some form or fear which again is fine. If somebody is just unclear and possibly afraid to have the vaccine, that is fine but just say that.

Why does anybody need to say anything to you about their choices? "

Exactly.

I think the real question here is why do people want a reason for why others won’t get the vaccine. Some people are very entitled and believe they need to know the reasons for others choices when it’s actually not their business.

If I went around asking random people why they had the vaccine and demanding a reason I’d be called mad and rightly so.

Do we ask for reasons for others not getting the flu jab, not wearing a condom and so on? Not at this rate.

Disagree, people ask for reasons for things all the time. I'm not sure anyone has demanded but happy to be corrected here. Although I get that ppl counter arguing can feel like being attacked for your choice.

But I'm sure ppl have asked "why do you smoke", "why do you eat fast food" and the like. Maybe a better analogy is "why are you vegan" or "why do you only do cardio" a sthat is slightly less loaded.

For me, in genuinely curious in order to understand my fellow (wo)man. It's interesting why people make different decisions given the same information. Or maybe they have information I haven't seen.

"Disagree, people ask for reasons for things all the time. I'm not sure anyone has demanded but happy to be corrected here. Although I get that ppl counter arguing can feel like being attacked for your choice.

But I'm sure ppl have asked "why do you smoke", "why do you eat fast food" and the like. Maybe a better analogy is "why are you vegan" or "why do you only do cardio" a sthat is slightly less loaded.

For me, in genuinely curious in order to understand my fellow (wo)man. It's interesting why people make different decisions given the same information. Or maybe they have information I haven't seen. "

People do ask for reasons all the time, but as I said, not at this rate.

One can ask “Why do you eat fast food” and your response be “because I like it” it becomes an issue when they don’t accept that reasoning and want more from you.

I’ve had people ask why I haven’t had the vaccine, I used to explain my reasoning, I don’t now, I say “Because I’ve chosen not to have it at this time” and it’s always those who are vaccinated who don’t deem that a good enough response for them, they keep digging.

Stoke

"Disagree, people ask for reasons for things all the time. I'm not sure anyone has demanded but happy to be corrected here. Although I get that ppl counter arguing can feel like being attacked for your choice.

For me, in genuinely curious in order to understand my fellow (wo)man. It's interesting why people make different decisions given the same information. Or maybe they have information I haven't seen. "

I have no issue answering to a stranger why I got vaccinated and why but that is me. I could have said instead none of your business but it is an important subject and I have no problem giving an answer. But some are more sensitive, bring rights or whatever into the equation.

Stoke

Also, if one takes part into a forum about a subject that almost everyone seems to have an opinion, it is expected that there is going to be some questioning and digging. Otherwise if one is not into this can always decide not to engage much in the conversation. Both pro choice. Engage or not engage much. Digging or not digging much.

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have noticed there are normally two different things going on in these thread

Choice and consequence

They want the choice… but don’t want the consequence of that choice….

"I have noticed there are normally two different things going on in these thread

Choice and consequence

They want the choice… but don’t want the consequence of that choice…."

What’s the consequence?

When the government stated it would be only the double vaccinated in clubs I was fine with that, I simply accepted it, the same with work. It didn’t change my stance.

They’ve now changed their minds a bit and that’s fine too. I personally don’t agree with segregating certain people based on their health choices, but I can’t do anything about that.

here

"I have noticed there are normally two different things going on in these thread

Choice and consequence

They want the choice… but don’t want the consequence of that choice…."

"They" ????

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

The choice and consequences argument is laughable. It could be used to justify “forcing” anything on people. Literally anything.

» Add a new message to this topic