FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine 'detox'

Vaccine 'detox'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A popular route that's been promoted by many, is to detox after vaccination, to remove its effects

Obviously BS nonsense, as the vaccines trigger our immune systems to do what they naturally do and are subsequently removed from the body anyway. Methods including cupping have been recommended, as well as detox baths using baking soda, Epsom salts and Borax - they claim it will remove radiation Some videos have had hundreds of thousands of views . Preying on the anxious and vulnerable comes to mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

What’s recommended to avoid getting blood clots from the AZ vaccine?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupping? Balls?

I despair sometimes.

Binned all the salt bath tin foil vest people off Facebook and now I'm full of radiation and regretting it.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"What’s recommended to avoid getting blood clots from the AZ vaccine?"

Don't get seriously ill from covid much more likely to get blood clots from that than the AZ vaccine. Obviously get another vaccine, no one under 40 gets the AZ vaccine.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Ha ha ha ha never got any jabs in the first place … pure and un tainted here

I’ve had two shots of AZ. No blood clots.

The odds of blood clots from the vacvine are about 10X lower than from the disease vaccinated against.

There is also an increased risk of clotting from the Pfizer vaccine.

But the stats say that the risks from the disease are many times higher than from the vaccines.

As an alternative view, you ought to consider that your chances of getting an IC bed decrease with ago and comorbidities.

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

So the over fortys don't get blood clots

Durham

"So the over fortys don't get blood clots"

Not as often as under 40s no from any vaccine at least. From covid the chances of getting blood clots from covid are pretty similar regardless of age. Obviously the chances of death or serious injury from blood clots increase with age.

By *appy 2 lickMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

With booster jabs how many will people get.

This looks like the big pharm companies milking this jab.

Should the the government no get a real vaccine sorted out and tell the truth its only like a flu jab and dont know how long it works for.

All the people in hospital cant be unvaxed

Maldon

Never had blood clots before in my life. Four months after the vaccine, a virus (non Covid) for six weeks, the likes of which I’ve never had before, then blood clots. Just sayin

"What’s recommended to avoid getting blood clots from the AZ vaccine?

The odds of blood clots from the vacvine are about 10X lower than from the disease vaccinated against.

But the stats say that the risks from the disease are many times higher than from the vaccines.

As an alternative view, you ought to consider that your chances of getting an IC bed decrease with ago and comorbidities."

Depends if you've had the disease or not.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"Never had blood clots before in my life. Four months after the vaccine, a virus (non Covid) for six weeks, the likes of which I’ve never had before, then blood clots. Just sayin "

I presume you are 'just sayin' that you didn't get blood clots but now you do. Just sayin.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

[Removed by poster at 15/11/21 16:45:38]

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Never had blood clots before in my life. Four months after the vaccine, a virus (non Covid) for six weeks, the likes of which I’ve never had before, then blood clots. Just sayin "
4 months after the vaccine.. they were saying blood clots related to the vaccine were happening very quickly after the vaccine...not months later

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

What is wrong with people?

Honestly, I worry for the human race.

People are such idiots.

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 15/11/21 16:47:28]

Bristol

"Never had blood clots before in my life. Four months after the vaccine, a virus (non Covid) for six weeks, the likes of which I’ve never had before, then blood clots. Just sayin

I presume you are 'just sayin' that you didn't get blood clots but now you do. Just sayin."

Don’t believe this for a second.

…just saying

Central

That's why research is undertaken with high numbers of people, not a sample size of 1 - the vaccines had tens of thousands in multiple conditions and environments, to get the very strong evidence that they have for them.

As others state, the vaccines are significantly safer than the disease for human health and survival.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"With booster jabs how many will people get.

Should the the government no get a real vaccine sorted out and tell the truth its only like a flu jab and dont know how long it works for.

All the people in hospital cant be unvaxed"

I'll get as many as is indicated by the evidence, which is being collected on an ongoing basis.

The same way I take other medicine as indicated by the evidence.

*shrug*

Central

"What is wrong with people?

Honestly, I worry for the human race.

People are such idiots. "

. There's a certain type of person that sucks up antivax nonsense from any place that they can find it . And a different type who promotes the BS, often very dangerous stuff, for their own personal gain. Some have added to their $millions from touting antivax BS.

"

As others state, the vaccines are significantly safer than the disease for human health and survival. "

Strawman. 'Unvaccinated, never infected' is the smallest group there is.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Ha ha ha ha never got any jabs in the first place … pure and un tainted here "

Wish I hadn't had them! Keep getting texts from docs to have booster no thanks x

I had the vaccine 4 months ago and now I have toothache.

Central

The vaccines we have are those that have strong evidence behind them, that were submitted for approval. The MHRA can't approve vaccines that don't exist, and so haven't been submitted for approval. Global collaboration is working on additional vaccines and treatments but you're probably looking for at least another year, until a substantially different vaccine gets approval, following trials. Sinking £millions into product development of a radically different product to its predecessors has a very high risk of failure. If you have the expertise, you can keep us updated.

The downside of having vaccines now with shorter-term immunity results, is that much of the world has had no vaccine whatsoever, whilst I have had 3 doses.

Maldon

"Never had blood clots before in my life. Four months after the vaccine, a virus (non Covid) for six weeks, the likes of which I’ve never had before, then blood clots. Just sayin

I had the vaccine 4 months ago and now I have toothache. "

Is that meant to be funny?

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

The same as avoidiing blood clots caused by The Pill which is more likely to cause than the AZ vaccine.

Is that meant to be funny? "

Toothache isn't funny.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Is that meant to be funny?

Toothache isn't funny. "

I laughed, am I a sadist ?

Pretty much like the flu vaccine then.

3-4 different strains in each jab, several different types of jab for different ages. Confers immunity for life: for the strains in the jab. Unfortunately, there are new strains appearing all the time. Eventually, the sars-cov-2 virus will mutate again. Possibly into a less potent strain, more likely into a more potent strain. It’s a war. One that the virus’ will win eventually.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"A popular route that's been promoted by many, is to detox after vaccination, to remove its effects

Obviously BS nonsense, as the vaccines trigger our immune systems to do what they naturally do and are subsequently removed from the body anyway. Methods including cupping have been recommended, as well as detox baths using baking soda, Epsom salts and Borax - they claim it will remove radiation Some videos have had hundreds of thousands of views . Preying on the anxious and vulnerable comes to mind. "

It would be beneficial to let them think it's all true, then they can have a vaccine to enable access to things but "detox the vaccine away" so the become "unvaccinated again"

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Manchester (she/her)

"A popular route that's been promoted by many, is to detox after vaccination, to remove its effects

Obviously BS nonsense, as the vaccines trigger our immune systems to do what they naturally do and are subsequently removed from the body anyway. Methods including cupping have been recommended, as well as detox baths using baking soda, Epsom salts and Borax - they claim it will remove radiation Some videos have had hundreds of thousands of views . Preying on the anxious and vulnerable comes to mind.

It would be beneficial to let them think it's all true, then they can have a vaccine to enable access to things but "detox the vaccine away" so the become "unvaccinated again" "

Yeah, the public health people I follow see this as a win.

Obviously BS nonsense, as the vaccines trigger our immune systems to do what they naturally do and are subsequently removed from the body anyway. Methods including cupping have been recommended, as well as detox baths using baking soda, Epsom salts and Borax - they claim it will remove radiation Some videos have had hundreds of thousands of views . Preying on the anxious and vulnerable comes to mind. "

Indeed, total BS. Especially as your liver more than adequately does all the detox your body will ever need.

Central

Indeed, total BS. Especially as your liver more than adequately does all the detox your body will ever need."

Yes, it's amazing all of the dcam products that ply people with unnecessary fears and 'solutions', such as detox teas, kits and other bollocks. And yet enkugh gullible people buy them, when our body is perfectly geared up to do all of the 'detox' needed.

By *pookymanMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Well done you. You’ll be an endangered species soon.

By *pookymanMan  over a year ago

Stockport

The vaccines we have are those that have strong evidence behind them, that were submitted for approval. The MHRA can't approve vaccines that don't exist, and so haven't been submitted for approval. Global collaboration is working on additional vaccines and treatments but you're probably looking for at least another year, until a substantially different vaccine gets approval, following trials. Sinking £millions into product development of a radically different product to its predecessors has a very high risk of failure. If you have the expertise, you can keep us updated.

The downside of having vaccines now with shorter-term immunity results, is that much of the world has had no vaccine whatsoever, whilst I have had 3 doses. "

They are only approved for emergency use.

They will keep rolling out boosters every 6 months until your immune system is totally screwed and when you’re subjected to a real virus your body won’t be able to fight it. Plenty of evidence out there to prove this including the fact they tried to create a corona virus vaccine in early 2000’s and they tested it on ferrets. All was looking good until they were exposed to a live virus and they all died.

All that evidence is available on the NIH website.

"Never had blood clots before in my life. Four months after the vaccine, a virus (non Covid) for six weeks, the likes of which I’ve never had before, then blood clots. Just sayin 4 months after the vaccine.. they were saying blood clots related to the vaccine were happening very quickly after the vaccine...not months later "

I had my MMR whenI was younger. 3 years later I fell off my bike. Hmmm related?? I’m not sure. Just sayin…,

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I dont think one could reverse the effects from it.

"What’s recommended to avoid getting blood clots from the AZ vaccine?

As an alternative view, you ought to consider that your chances of getting an IC bed decrease with ago and comorbidities.

Depends if you've had the disease or not. "

No.

Over-70s were frequently triaged into palliative care.

IC beds are very limited, and as the govt found-out with the Nightingale hospitals, it's no good having plenty of beds available if there are no high-dependency-trained staff to attend them.

As an aside, IC beds have several staff for each bed, and very preferential access to pathology labs and haematology/xray.

Durham

The downside of having vaccines now with shorter-term immunity results, is that much of the world has had no vaccine whatsoever, whilst I have had 3 doses.

They are only approved for emergency use.

They will keep rolling out boosters every 6 months until your immune system is totally screwed and when you’re subjected to a real virus your body won’t be able to fight it. Plenty of evidence out there to prove this including the fact they tried to create a corona virus vaccine in early 2000’s and they tested it on ferrets. All was looking good until they were exposed to a live virus and they all died.

All that evidence is available on the NIH website. "

I think you need to get out more. Everything you have said is BS.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Can we now remove all the labels off everything and let nature takes it course ?? and getting rather silly now and it is the lack of even simplest understanding of science and how it works is scary indeed but i did read that inserting magnatron magnets up your well lubed anus helps with the blocking any and all tracking device and the death rays from planet billybollocks

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

And sitting in bath of cold custard and beans and rubbing yourself down with some chilli sauce helps combat symptons of ...

all around

" And sitting in bath of cold custard and beans and rubbing yourself down with some chilli sauce helps combat symptons of ..."

Boredom ?

Manchester (she/her)

" And sitting in bath of cold custard and beans and rubbing yourself down with some chilli sauce helps combat symptons of ...

Boredom ?"

Now now, let's not kink shame

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"They are only approved for emergency use.

All that evidence is available on the NIH website. "

Ah the old it's an experimental drug conspiracy, that will be because if it wasn't put through at that legally they could not have made the vaccine for another 20 years when we would all be deaf, its a quick bypass of several layers of paper.

And it was a SARS vaccine they were trialling back in 2004, not a covid 19 one, and yes, they killed a lot of ferrets, that's what you do during clinical trials.

The current vaccine passed all those tests.

But really it didn't matter what is posted here, you are going to believe what you want to believe.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Have a medical history of blood clots, for 20 years, took the AZ vaccine twice and not had one since. Just saying...

What the actual f**k is the purpose of this entire post?!?

bravo me neither im no guinny pig

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

[Removed by poster at 22/11/21 19:01:51]

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Only one I've not read is similar to the western films and snake bites where they suck the poison out.. that don't work either.

If the science is accurate the jabs wane very quickly (6 months or so), no need to detox, just wait and its done.

all around

"What the actual f**k is the purpose of this entire post?!?"

That's a good question.

I was looking down the list of topics wondering do people post in the virus forums in humour, anger or just to wind others up or do they really believe in some of the outrageous stuff ?

Really can't figure out some people ....not related in any way to any particular post or person

Have you never had any vaccines ever? Flu? BCG? Polio? MMR? …..

Only one I've not read is similar to the western films and snake bites where they suck the poison out.. that don't work either.

If the science is accurate the jabs wane very quickly (6 months or so), no need to detox, just wait and its done. "

No need to “detox” at all ever…. That’s what you liver and kidneys do

"Cupping? Balls?

I despair sometimes.

Binned all the salt bath tin foil vest people off Facebook and now I'm full of radiation and regretting it. "

That’ll be all the smoky bacon crisps, terrible shit in them hshahaha

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Just like bloody aspirin isn't it? I had a headache once and took an aspirin for it. Bugger me, less than six months later I got another headache and the doc gave me another aspirin! The government should force them to make a proper pain killer that I only need to take once, it's all a conspiracy by big pharma, like letting them print their own money...

Just like bloody aspirin isn't it? I had a headache once and took an aspirin for it. Bugger me, less than six months later I got another headache and the doc gave me another aspirin! The government should force them to make a proper pain killer that I only need to take once, it's all a conspiracy by big pharma, like letting them print their own money..."

If you didn't get blood clots in the first few weeks, you won't get them.

PS: Blood clots is a major problem of being infected with the sars-cov-2 virus.

If the science is accurate the jabs wane very quickly (6 months or so), no need to detox, just wait and its done. "

3 jabs = antibody titres remain high for 12 months (+-).

Except that memory B cells retain the imprint of the antibodies and respond within 5 days to make specific antibodies, in large amounts.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/21 19:55:20]

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

its not used no more

By *eansayianMan  over a year ago

oxford

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8t0qQ5R4I definitely not getting the booster, especially with all these footy players callapsing recently

» Add a new message to this topic