FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Just another conspiracy theory…

Just another conspiracy theory…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just another conspiracy theory re ID cards….

The government is developing proposals for legislation to establish a UK Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework

Via @GOVUK

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/digital-identity-document-validation-technology-idvt/identity-document-validation-technology-in-the-right-to-work-and-right-to-rent-schemes-and-dbs-pre-employment-checking-accessible-version

Waiting for all usual crew to come up with challenges to this lol

Another thing a few have said would happen but quickly got shot down as yet another conspiracy theory

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And?

Passport.

Driving Licence.

Bank Account.

Credit Worthiness.

Insurance (any).

Mobile Phone.

Store Cards.

Utility Company Records.

Census.

PAYE.

NI Number.

Student Card.

and many other.

It's probably about time that it is all in one place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where does it mention ID cards?

Having an online check rather than someone having to present physical passports/ proof of address documentation is not ID cards.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

torremolinos

"So just another conspiracy theory re ID cards….

The government is developing proposals for legislation to establish a UK Digital Identity and Attributes Trust Framework

Via @GOVUK

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/digital-identity-document-validation-technology-idvt/identity-document-validation-technology-in-the-right-to-work-and-right-to-rent-schemes-and-dbs-pre-employment-checking-accessible-version

Another thing a few have said would happen but quickly got shot down as yet another conspiracy theory "

Id passes , covid passes , covid passports etc were never seen as conspiracy theories. They were seen as something that could happen and weren’t ruled out when first talked about.

A conspiracy theory is something people said like bull gates is using the vaccine to sterilise people .

"Where does it mention ID cards?

Having an online check rather than someone having to present physical passports/ proof of address documentation is not ID cards.

"

The government already do a .gov verify alternatively PO verify.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Via @GOVUK

Another thing a few have said would happen but quickly got shot down as yet another conspiracy theory "

Should this not be in the politics forum as it's a brexit benefit ?

"

"

Do you mean like the . . .

'The French national identity card (French: carte nationale d’identité or CNI) is an official identity document consisting of an electronic ID-1 card bearing a photograph, name and address. While the identity card is non-compulsory, all persons must possess some form of valid government-issued identity documentation.'

or maybe . . .

'According to the German law of obligation of identification, it is compulsory for everyone in Germany age 16 or older to possess either an identity card or a passport. While police officers and some other government officials have a right to demand to see one of these documents, the law does not stipulate that one is obliged to submit the document at that very moment.'

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I don’t see a problem with dbs checks, I have had these every 2 years since they came into being

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

ID cards have been considered long before covid hit. I wasn't a fan as we have plenty of ID documents already but bringing them all into one place does make sense I guess.

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

Via @GOVUK

So what are you actually saying about the new legislation OP?

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

If these are introduced then I hope they find a way to link them to voting. About time electoral fraud got clamped down on…

all around

"or maybe . . .

'According to the German law of obligation of identification, it is compulsory for everyone in Germany age 16 or older to possess either an identity card or a passport. While police officers and some other government officials have a right to demand to see one of these documents, the law does not stipulate that one is obliged to submit the document at that very moment.'"

Also compulsory in Spain .. what's your point ?

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Good one Bro. Dominio have just the right ones for Boris.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I'm all for it. I always carry my driving license anyway.

By *mma_EvansTV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

"I'm all for it. I always carry my driving license anyway. "

Paper or plastic? xx

Via @GOVUK

Welcome to communist China where there are 5 + facial recognition cameras on every footpath and you can not move from one zone to another without permission, you cannot buy fuel or enter shops with out permission from the social credit system state where the Government is in control every aspect of every single persons life ! coming to a town or City near us soon as the Trojan Horse named Covid 19 gets it rolled in through the back door whilst everyone is on here arguing about vaccines and vaccine passports on a Swingers Forum !

Another thing a few have said would happen but quickly got shot down as yet another conspiracy theory

"

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I'm all for it. I always carry my driving license anyway.

Paper or plastic? xx"

There hasn't been a paper one for years

By *tarskyMan  over a year ago

South Devon

The “vaccine passports” are really full digitalIDs which will be the platform for social and carbon credit (ESG) scores. It will almost certainly mean the end of sites like this and this lifestyle for obvious reasons that any half intelligent person can decipher. But that will be the least of your worries.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"

If you get stopped driving then they will want to see your photo ID driving licence... It is the same thing... I carry an ID card for my main job and carry one for my second job... I even have to present a photo ID at my Gym club... ID cards can be useful too... All the arguments against get blown out the water if you are on the internet or facebook etc... They track everything.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"If these are introduced then I hope they find a way to link them to voting. About time electoral fraud got clamped down on… "

Totally agree... Hopefully the DSS will also use them for to improve legit claims for DSS payments and reduce fraud and dopplegangers.

If you get stopped driving then they will want to see your photo ID driving licence... It is the same thing... I carry an ID card for my main job and carry one for my second job... I even have to present a photo ID at my Gym club... ID cards can be useful too... All the arguments against get blown out the water if you are on the internet or facebook etc... They track everything. "

My post is referring to the link in the OP.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

"If these are introduced then I hope they find a way to link them to voting. About time electoral fraud got clamped down on… "

WHAT electoral fraud? So far, there hasn't been any evidence of it whatsoever, apart from the bona fide first past the post fraud where one single vote can swing an entire election.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The link has absolutely sweet FA to do with compulsory ID cards. Anyone who infers that from the link clearly cannot read.

Previously, to carry out ID checks for DBS, rental contracts and other such business, individuals must present the physical ID documents (passports, birth certs, driving licence, utility bills etc) IN PERSON. Remote checking of ID was previously not permitted at all. Now, DBS checks can be conducted via video conference call and those requiring the DBS can scan and upload their ID to an online checking portal. This was introduced as a trial during COVID to facilitate only essential face to face contact. It has been so successful that the Government is now making this form of ID check permenantly possible.

Nothing else is changing, apart from now you do not need to physically visit an employer or rental agency or charity, to conduct ID checks.

A MASSIVE conspiracy, obviously...

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"The link has absolutely sweet FA to do with compulsory ID cards. Anyone who infers that from the link clearly cannot read.

Previously, to carry out ID checks for DBS, rental contracts and other such business, individuals must present the physical ID documents (passports, birth certs, driving licence, utility bills etc) IN PERSON. Remote checking of ID was previously not permitted at all. Now, DBS checks can be conducted via video conference call and those requiring the DBS can scan and upload their ID to an online checking portal. This was introduced as a trial during COVID to facilitate only essential face to face contact. It has been so successful that the Government is now making this form of ID check permenantly possible.

Nothing else is changing, apart from now you do not need to physically visit an employer or rental agency or charity, to conduct ID checks.

A MASSIVE conspiracy, obviously..."

digital identity verification for access to digital services

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"If these are introduced then I hope they find a way to link them to voting. About time electoral fraud got clamped down on…

WHAT electoral fraud? So far, there hasn't been any evidence of it whatsoever, apart from the bona fide first past the post fraud where one single vote can swing an entire election.

"

In the USA, the Republican Party has had enormous success disenfranchising poorer voters through (among other ways) bogus claims of electoral fraud. British Conservatives look on with envious eyes, and now seem to be flirting with importing it.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"And?

Passport.

Driving Licence.

Bank Account.

Credit Worthiness.

Insurance (any).

Mobile Phone.

Store Cards.

Utility Company Records.

Census.

PAYE.

NI Number.

Student Card.

and many other.

"

I would add

finger prints

DNA

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No details provided here. Must be unimportant to OP.

Glasgow

"If these are introduced then I hope they find a way to link them to voting. About time electoral fraud got clamped down on…

In the USA, the Republican Party has had enormous success disenfranchising poorer voters through (among other ways) bogus claims of electoral fraud. British Conservatives look on with envious eyes, and now seem to be flirting with importing it."

Please, PLEASE let us not import this from the USA. In their future, if honest people do not stop it, lies just two routes.

First the Republicans succeed in their aim of creating a one party country and hand it to some despot like Trump. The alternative is civil war and the breakup of the United States because when the USA becomes a one party state the Democratic states will leave the union. Britain's elections are just fine, leave them alone.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

In the USA, the Republican Party has had enormous success disenfranchising poorer voters through (among other ways) bogus claims of electoral fraud. British Conservatives look on with envious eyes, and now seem to be flirting with importing it.

Please, PLEASE let us not import this from the USA. In their future, if honest people do not stop it, lies just two routes.

First the Republicans succeed in their aim of creating a one party country and hand it to some despot like Trump. The alternative is civil war and the breakup of the United States because when the USA becomes a one party state the Democratic states will leave the union. Britain's elections are just fine, leave them alone. "

The electoral college elects the president the votes mean nothing.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

No-one has the right to know who I am, where I am etc when I am not breaking any laws

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"No-one has the right to know who I am, where I am etc when I am not breaking any laws"

I said that to the ex wife once, when I got back with a note stuck to the front door.. you have read the note now fuck off!.

all around

"No-one has the right to know who I am, where I am etc when I am not breaking any laws"

As long as you wear a face covering (preferably over your eyes) , dont drive a vehicle registered to you and avoid credit cards, cheques and flush your mobile you might get away with it, come to think of it do you really think anyone gives a flying fk where you are

"No-one has the right to know who I am, where I am etc when I am not breaking any laws

As long as you wear a face covering (preferably over your eyes) , dont drive a vehicle registered to you and avoid credit cards, cheques and flush your mobile you might get away with it, come to think of it do you really think anyone gives a flying fk where you are "

People don't need an ID card or 5G chip for people to find them.

Scunthorpe

This thread is bizarre really.

The OP is complaining about this new "Legislation" that is bringing in "ID Cards", whilst showing us a document which is not impending new legislation, and doesn't include the word card anywhere in the document.

What the linked paper actually is, is an idea to be put forward for discussion. It might eventually create the basis for some new legislation, but will undoubtedly be tweaked many times before then. It has nothing to do with mandatory ID Cards, or Vaccines/Viruses.

I've no idea at all why it's in the Virus Forum?

Cal

Scunthorpe

Actually, lots of people have a right to know who you are before giving you access to their services. Generally, I think that anyone who is concerned about being identified is probably doing "something" wrong... otherwise why care.

Cal

North West

How does the link in the OP enable anyone to track where you are? Better bin any debit/credit cards, your phone etc!

Glasgow

First the Republicans succeed in their aim of creating a one party country and hand it to some despot like Trump. The alternative is civil war and the breakup of the United States because when the USA becomes a one party state the Democratic states will leave the union. Britain's elections are just fine, leave them alone.

The electoral college elects the president the votes mean nothing. "

True but the Electors from each State are meant to report votes for President in line with the votes cast in their state. The Republicans want not only the election process to be run by partisan Republicans but also the ability, should the people actually vote for a Democrat, to send electors to Washington to say their state voted Republican; thereby ignoring the vote of the people.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

"No-one has the right to know who I am, where I am etc when I am not breaking any laws

As long as you wear a face covering (preferably over your eyes) , dont drive a vehicle registered to you and avoid credit cards, cheques and flush your mobile you might get away with it, come to think of it do you really think anyone gives a flying fk where you are "

You misunderstand. The government/police have no right to know so long as I am not breaking any law.

That is the nature of the objection to ID cards. There is no objection to two people contracting and wishing to know who the other person is. If, for example, I owe you £100 and you turn up at my door to ask for it...then I would ask to know that you are the person I owe money to

That is an entirely different matter to the police just being able to stop me, asking for ID papers without reasonable suspicion I have broken any law

North West

THE LINK ABOVE IS NOT ABOUT ID CARDS.

*Ends rant*

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

It’s nothing new , we’ve been giving children unique ID since around 2000 , almost got to the point of digital authentication using post office and experien for U18’s but failed, failed to use NI numbers too , both attempts defeated by within the public sector. The government doesn’t have any real power

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

We li e in a world organized and run by computers.

Its nearley 2022 so having views based on ye olde days is pretty pointless. Biometrics,digital tracking is inevitBle.

In the next few years new laws are going to make cars obey speed limits buit in .everything is goinv to be controlled by government so you all better accept it. No amount of protest will change it as every country is adopting it.

By *ategoodbyeMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

The electoral college elects the president the votes mean nothing.

True but the Electors from each State are meant to report votes for President in line with the votes cast in their state. The Republicans want not only the election process to be run by partisan Republicans but also the ability, should the people actually vote for a Democrat, to send electors to Washington to say their state voted Republican; thereby ignoring the vote of the people. "

They say that the UK tends to follow where America leads, which is why talk of the Conservative party pushing a false electoral fraud narrative or interfering with the Boundary Commission are so worrying. These are much more dangerous issues than ‘Bill gates’ vaccine put a microchip in my balls’ or fighting for your right to be a dick about masks.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"

You have to present an online link to prove to the car hire firms, that you are OK to hire a car, regarding points and any bans.

Yes, to having a single card that makes proving who you are. A driving licence is the cheapest option, Just make similar arrangements for provisional. ones too.

As for people who are blind/severely disabled (unfit to drive), then just label the same card as a multi ID card only. The cash saved wouldn't be small.

As for the conspiracy theorist...how many websites do they go to and get register via Faceybook?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I wonder what life is like swing conspiracy’s around every corner

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"And?

Passport.

Driving Licence.

Bank Account.

Credit Worthiness.

Insurance (any).

Mobile Phone.

Store Cards.

Utility Company Records.

Census.

PAYE.

NI Number.

Student Card.

and many other.

"

It is..most you can access though the internet, on the mobile phone in your pocket, it just the question of linking it all together and allowing authority to gain access to it now.

Peterborough

If there are any coppers/or similar on here, now would be a good time to say how the professionals do it currently.

North West

"If there are any coppers/or similar on here, now would be a good time to say how the professionals do it currently."

How they check ID for right-to-work, right-to-rent and DBS checks?! The same way as every other organisation that needs to do those checks. The OP is naff all to do with ID cards!!!

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"If there are any coppers/or similar on here, now would be a good time to say how the professionals do it currently."

I’m not but know enough about RIPA 2000 and how difficult it is to get the authority to intercept any kind of data or interfere with someone’s property. Not to mention the steps required to be able to use it in evidence.

One of the reasons it is ridiculously difficult now is because in the early days of the Act authorities like local councils were stretching their powers to carry out surveillance and prosecute people for trivialities such as using the wrong bins.

So yes, while the state is capable of monitoring an individual or organisation it can only happen where there is a necessity and it is proportionate. When I see comments like ‘just throw away your phone and banks cards if you don’t want to be watched’ it is clear to me the person has absolutely no clue on how the law works and the protection it currently gives us as individuals.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

On this subject a Forbes.com article by Tracey Follows - ‘ Think Digital Wallet Not Digital Identity’ is worth a read.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Via @GOVUK

Id passes , covid passes , covid passports etc were never seen as conspiracy theories. They were seen as something that could happen and weren’t ruled out when first talked about.

A conspiracy theory is something people said like bull gates is using the vaccine to sterilise people . "

"And?

Passport.

Driving Licence.

Bank Account.

Credit Worthiness.

Insurance (any).

Mobile Phone.

Store Cards.

Utility Company Records.

Census.

PAYE.

NI Number.

Student Card.

and many other.

I would add

finger prints

DNA"

Most have their finger prints unloaded anyway via their phones. Alot have their DNA in the system through 23 and Me, Ancestry or even police checks etc etc. I have yearly checks done on me anyway due to my job. I really don't mind because I have nothing to hide.

Glasgow

"And?

Passport.

Driving Licence.

Bank Account.

Credit Worthiness.

Insurance (any).

Mobile Phone.

Store Cards.

Utility Company Records.

Census.

PAYE.

NI Number.

Student Card.

and many other.

I would add

finger prints

DNA

Most have their finger prints unloaded anyway via their phones. Alot have their DNA in the system through 23 and Me, Ancestry or even police checks etc etc. I have yearly checks done on me anyway due to my job. I really don't mind because I have nothing to hide. "

Exactly! In this modern world you cannot hide; it is impossible. The Governments know you exist through a plethora if reasons like Birth registration, school records, police records, NI number, NHS number, Tax, Council Tax, Register of electors, employer returns, facepage, TikTok, online gaming, football supporters membership, even Amazon and Netflix accounts; the list is endless.

If you seek to specifically avoid one particular Government record you may become a person of interest; identified by being an exception.

People should learn to fight battles they can win, not waste their time tilting at windmills. One such battle is refusing to be a cyborg.

However jump forward 20 to 30 years and it will be common place to have a chip implant with your free consent, life will be so difficult without.

Peterborough

If you seek to specifically avoid one particular Government record you may become a person of interest; identified by being an exception.

Care to eleborate?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Via @GOVUK

Yes. Just another conspiracy theory.

You need to read and understand the links and "statistics" that you post.

» Add a new message to this topic