Hampshire

Strictly speaking, you just did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Bound to be in the papers that....crazy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We require a credible link at the very least ?

yeah i heard they were demanding tests as a few of their mates were taken to ICU.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Bunch of complete and utter fuckwits, abusing the staff at a testing centre that they wrongly thought was a vaccination hub..

"Bunch of complete and utter fuckwits, abusing the staff at a testing centre that they wrongly thought was a vaccination hub..

"

nail firmly hit on the head

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I despair.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Bunch of complete and utter fuckwits, abusing the staff at a testing centre that they wrongly thought was a vaccination hub..

"

The same lot that stormed the television studios that the BBC had left some years before, whilst ITVs Loose Women was being recorded.

That lot don't do simple details very well, disrespect others - interrupting NHS staff etc providing services. You couldn't make it up

By *ovebjs OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

The same lot that stormed the television studios that the BBC had left some years before, whilst ITVs Loose Women was being recorded.

That lot don't do simple details very well, disrespect others - interrupting NHS staff etc providing services. You couldn't make it up "

Yup led by JC’s brother again

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I hope they're treated the same as any other group would be when performing similar actions.

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

Wow so olny one person asked for a link to the story, and everyone's else had taken this as gospel,

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Wow so olny one person asked for a link to the story, and everyone's else had taken this as gospel, "

Or perhaps everyone else just used a search engine themselves and found out it happened in MK?

By *ondonFunTimesMan  over a year ago

south east

"We require a credible link at the very least ?"

Big article in the guardian with clips and footage. Everyone has a right to protest but the harassing and shouting, the intimidation of NHS staff is just disgusting. Some of the clips from the MK debacle are frightening.

Manchester (she/her)

"Wow so olny one person asked for a link to the story, and everyone's else had taken this as gospel, "

Or some of us have already seen the story for ourselves. I've seen video footage.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

A quick look at today's news would give you all the information, for example:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/29/anti-vaxxers-denounce-covid-testing-centre-in-freedom-march-through-milton-keynes

It's also in the Independent, on ITV, Sky News, Wales Online and a whole bunch of other media outlets

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Thick as shit

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Pond filth

Clapham

"Wow so olny one person asked for a link to the story, and everyone's else had taken this as gospel,

Or perhaps everyone else just used a search engine themselves and found out it happened in MK? "

So how come when a so called anitvaxer post something the sheeple demand a link from a credible source? and before you reply evidence, please put the those search engine skills to yse and search the forums

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The Milton Keynes protestors also stormed a performance of the pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.Oh yes they did !

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Wow so olny one person asked for a link to the story, and everyone's else had taken this as gospel,

Or perhaps everyone else just used a search engine themselves and found out it happened in MK?

So how come when a so called anitvaxer post something the sheeple demand a link from a credible source? and before you reply evidence, please put the those search engine skills to yse and search the forums

"

A lot of antivaxer stuff, not all, doesn't have credible sources and often no sources at all.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"We require a credible link at the very least ?

Big article in the guardian with clips and footage. Everyone has a right to protest but the harassing and shouting, the intimidation of NHS staff is just disgusting. Some of the clips from the MK debacle are frightening. "

Well the crime and policing bill will soon remove the ability to protest as the police will be able to determine whether something is a “nuisance” or “disruptive” (ie a protest).

Sure loads of folks will say good because it stops people like those this thread is about (I would agree) but careful...we soon won’t be able to protest about virtually anything in a way that guarantees the authorities need to listen. Thin edge of the wedge!

Manchester (she/her)

Big article in the guardian with clips and footage. Everyone has a right to protest but the harassing and shouting, the intimidation of NHS staff is just disgusting. Some of the clips from the MK debacle are frightening.

Well the crime and policing bill will soon remove the ability to protest as the police will be able to determine whether something is a “nuisance” or “disruptive” (ie a protest).

Sure loads of folks will say good because it stops people like those this thread is about (I would agree) but careful...we soon won’t be able to protest about virtually anything in a way that guarantees the authorities need to listen. Thin edge of the wedge!"

I just want the police to deal with these things with the laws we have. This one, I can't imagine the theft, threats, criminal damage etc are legal. And given none of them were wearing masks and filmed themselves in the commission of crime (hoisted by own petard), it should be trivially easy to arrest and prosecute them.

I don't want *peaceful* protest criminalised.

Bristol

And saw the news

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Sure loads of folks will say good because it stops people like those this thread is about (I would agree) but careful...we soon won’t be able to protest about virtually anything in a way that guarantees the authorities need to listen. Thin edge of the wedge!

I just want the police to deal with these things with the laws we have. This one, I can't imagine the theft, threats, criminal damage etc are legal. And given none of them were wearing masks and filmed themselves in the commission of crime (hoisted by own petard), it should be trivially easy to arrest and prosecute them.

I don't want *peaceful* protest criminalised."

Agreed. We already have sufficient laws to deal with it. The Crime and Policing Bill has clauses (and amendments) that are, IMHO, a step too far!

Manchester (she/her)

I don't want *peaceful* protest criminalised.

Agreed. We already have sufficient laws to deal with it. The Crime and Policing Bill has clauses (and amendments) that are, IMHO, a step too far!"

Entirely agree

Reading

"

“Sheeple” thanks for that, not heard that one before. The problem with your argument is that it’s very easy to search for facts from a credible source, much harder to search for utter tosh

Clapham

A lot of antivaxer stuff, not all, doesn't have credible sources and often no sources at all."

This is true, but this also provaxer sources, propaganda is not something that only the Russian do

south east

A lot of antivaxer stuff, not all, doesn't have credible sources and often no sources at all.

This is true, but this also provaxer sources, propaganda is not something that only the Russian do

"

By ‘provaxer sources’ I think you mean trained medical professionals? There’s a huge difference between following expertise and absorbing advice and guidance and watching you tube in your underpants.

Manchester (she/her)

"

A link has been provided along with a variety of other sources you can examine for yourself, if you don't wish to take our word for it.

Alternatively, using the "news" function on both Ecosia and Google (not just relying on Silicon Valley!) and searching "Milton Keynes police statement", you'll find many links to the same story. Hope this helps.

Clapham

“Sheeple” thanks for that, not heard that one before. The problem with your argument is that it’s very easy to search for facts from a credible source, much harder to search for utter tosh "

Your welcome a new one for your vocab, you do know creible source is subjective, a source is only credible if i believe it to be so, whether through personal free thought or indoctrination, so your credible source could be my propaganda, its hard for you to find complete tosh because you see what you want to see you have adopted the western ideal of the three monkeys, to make up your mind on a topic you need to see the good the bad and the ugly, then make up your mind

Manchester (she/her)

“Sheeple” thanks for that, not heard that one before. The problem with your argument is that it’s very easy to search for facts from a credible source, much harder to search for utter tosh

Your welcome a new one for your vocab, you do know creible source is subjective, a source is only credible if i believe it to be so, whether through personal free thought or indoctrination, so your credible source could be my propaganda, its hard for you to find complete tosh because you see what you want to see you have adopted the western ideal of the three monkeys, to make up your mind on a topic you need to see the good the bad and the ugly, then make up your mind

"

Umm. Yeah. Ok.

Clapham

A link has been provided along with a variety of other sources you can examine for yourself, if you don't wish to take our word for it.

Alternatively, using the "news" function on both Ecosia and Google (not just relying on Silicon Valley!) and searching "Milton Keynes police statement", you'll find many links to the same story. Hope this helps."

You do realise that i was not asking for a link, just point out the double standard, but no why would you see that and miss an opportunity to do what sheeple do best

Clapham

Umm. Yeah. Ok.

"

Lol that says it all,

See and blind, hear ans deaf

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Friend was at the nearby vaccination centre volunteering and got very worried they were coming her way. However they went to the theatre district instead.

If anyone is a member of Reddit you can find the livestream on the Milton Keynes page. Not great viewing.

But on the plus side because they are anti mask they can all be identified.

They didn’t send the brightest

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

What a bunch of numptys

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

You can also find the stream on public freakout again on Reddit.

Bristol

Alternatively, using the "news" function on both Ecosia and Google (not just relying on Silicon Valley!) and searching "Milton Keynes police statement", you'll find many links to the same story. Hope this helps.

You do realise that i was not asking for a link, just point out the double standard, but no why would you see that and miss an opportunity to do what sheeple do best "

What double standard? It was in the news you know moving picture ect

Manchester (she/her)

You do realise that i was not asking for a link, just point out the double standard, but no why would you see that and miss an opportunity to do what sheeple do best "

Oh, so you weren't looking for information, you were just trying to score points.

Should have known. Straight out of the perfect adherence to the goatsle independent thinker script.

Reading

"

Thanks for your ASSumptuons about us, appreciate your insight.

Clapham

By ‘provaxer sources’ I think you mean trained medical professionals? There’s a huge difference between following expertise and absorbing advice and guidance and watching you tube in your underpants. "

Oh im sorry i forgot the you have them round your place for a weekly sit down 3 course black tie dinner, to discuss the latest updates for covid-19, look like im going to have to give YouTube a rest anf come to you gor updates, is it possible to add you as a friend

"I hope they're treated the same as any other group would be when performing similar actions."

What like BLM or Insulate Britain. Yeah let’s hope....

Manchester (she/her)

"I hope they're treated the same as any other group would be when performing similar actions.

What like BLM or Insulate Britain. Yeah let’s hope.... "

Yup. Imagine those movements threatening to burn down MPs offices and standing outside Westminster holding a noose.

They'd be prosecuted as terrorists, not free to terrorise médical facilities and file meaningless lawsuits about genocide.

And yet Piers Corbyn was there yesterday.

Maybe there is a conspiracy and the elite don't want to help climate change or social justice, but are just fine with deranged thickos threatening them with violence.

By ‘provaxer sources’ I think you mean trained medical professionals? There’s a huge difference between following expertise and absorbing advice and guidance and watching you tube in your underpants. "

Clapham

Thanks for your ASSumptuons about us, appreciate your insight. "

Dito, any ASSumptuons where drawn from what was written which gave me the insight

"Friend was at the nearby vaccination centre volunteering and got very worried they were coming her way. However they went to the theatre district instead.

If anyone is a member of Reddit you can find the livestream on the Milton Keynes page. Not great viewing.

They didn’t send the brightest "

Hope they all get caught.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Sure loads of folks will say good because it stops people like those this thread is about (I would agree) but careful...we soon won’t be able to protest about virtually anything in a way that guarantees the authorities need to listen. Thin edge of the wedge!"

The crime and policing bill is overreach. Into the realms of thought crime preventing protest at all.

It's posturing, like most Home Office led policies noowadays.

The police and courts have more than adequate powers to deal with these people, but they cannot prevent every incident.

Manchester (she/her)

"Friend was at the nearby vaccination centre volunteering and got very worried they were coming her way. However they went to the theatre district instead.

Hope they all get caught. "

Corbyn was only recently arrested for threatening to burn down MPs offices

south east

By ‘provaxer sources’ I think you mean trained medical professionals? There’s a huge difference between following expertise and absorbing advice and guidance and watching you tube in your underpants.

Oh im sorry i forgot the you have them round your place for a weekly sit down 3 course black tie dinner, to discuss the latest updates for covid-19, look like im going to have to give YouTube a rest anf come to you gor updates, is it possible to add you as a friend "

You could just ask your GP they are quite friendly. They will fill you in. Also NHS England have quite friendly advice.

Absolutely staged, like everything in the news and papers.

West London

"

A credible source comes from someone with expertise and knowledge.

A credible source gathers a large amount of data and analyses it systematically.

A credible source is peer reviewed and sources can be found and read.

Even better if several credible sources come to the same opinion.

Even better when they come from a range of different countries and organisations.

Your "subjective" views from your " own research" to justify the decision that you have already made are your concern and display quite an interesting level of arrogance.

Your understanding of statistics, virology, epidemiology, immunisation and public health is based on what?

West London

"Absolutely staged, like everything in the news and papers. "

"Everything" in the news is "staged"?

All actors and scripted? That is quite an industry. Perhaps CGI?

Who is bankrolling this?

What is reality then? How do you "know" what is "real" if everything is a con?

What's your source of "truth"?

I can only answer for me, but I ask for links when it's a random number that is hard to track down. Or worse still a unclear claim.

Whereas this would have been seocific enough for me to go search for.

But I agree, this forum would be better if people posted more links, or better things to search for.

Clapham

You do realise that i was not asking for a link, just point out the double standard, but no why would you see that and miss an opportunity to do what sheeple do best

Oh, so you weren't looking for information, you were just trying to score points.

Should have known. Straight out of the perfect adherence to the goatsle independent thinker script."

Well done pm your details as you have just won a packet of smarties, you have have also scored bonus points for calling me out for point scoring while simultaneously taking the opportunity to do the same, so for the stroke of genius we are going to throwing in a kitkat,

So once again big well done

Hope they all get caught.

Corbyn was only recently arrested for threatening to burn down MPs offices "

I despair.

"Absolutely staged, like everything in the news and papers.

Who is bankrolling this?

What's your source of "truth"?"

My source is with my own eyes.

We've been tricked for years,

From man on the moon to a more recent killer cold.

Either you see it or you don't.

West London

Who is bankrolling this?

Either you see it or you don't. "

I think that you are best left alone then as it is a neat, self-sustaining conspiracy which perfectly insulates itself.

Who is bankrolling this?

I think that you are best left alone then as it is a neat, self-sustaining conspiracy which perfectly insulates itself."

All this is staged to create the divide. Simple. And it's worked a treat. We all have our own beliefs, mad it's even come to this. Peace out

Clapham

A credible source gathers a large amount of data and analyses it systematically.

Even better when they come from a range of different countries and organisations.

Your "subjective" views from your " own research" to justify the decision that you have already made are your concern and display quite an interesting level of arrogance.

Your understanding of statistics, virology, epidemiology, immunisation and public health is based on what?"

Arrogance?? Where are claims you claim that im making, all i did was point out the double standard, could sime some explain to if people on here are understanding information from these credible sources anr are understanding it, but some how cant understand a simple post of a forum

They also stole medical supplies, according to some reports. Oxygen thieves

. Wow, so why on earth would anyone be bothered. Take it as gospel. Just a silly story about a bunch of brain deads.

Clapham

What double standard? It was in the news you know moving picture ect "

I can give you the info, i cant make you understand it, go back and read what ive said, i know it may take a week ot two but i have faith in you i know you will get there in the end

Hampshire

Who is bankrolling this?

Either you see it or you don't. "

You saw with your own eyes that man didn't land on the moon ? You must eat a lot of carrots to have eyesight like that.

North West

Who is bankrolling this?

You saw with your own eyes that man didn't land on the moon ? You must eat a lot of carrots to have eyesight like that."

And be a lot older than his professed age

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Just took a look at the videos. Protesters calling staff at a test centre m*rdering scum when they are the opposite of this and smiling as they destroy testing equipment. They also bravely disrupted a pantomime at the theatre.

The trouble is this sort of thing gets headlines when looking at the footage it's very few people....the usual vocal minority.

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

You saw with your own eyes that man didn't land on the moon ? You must eat a lot of carrots to have eyesight like that."

Yer and you saw them land with yours, but some how they cant go back, but technology has move to the point when they can knock a vaccine in under a year, and people wounder way some question the vaccine

North West

Who is bankrolling this?

You saw with your own eyes that man didn't land on the moon ? You must eat a lot of carrots to have eyesight like that.

Yer and you saw them land with yours, but some how they cant go back, but technology has move to the point when they can knock a vaccine in under a year, and people wounder way some question the vaccine "

They'd have been able to "knock out" plenty of other vaccines in such time, if given piles of money with few/no conditions of success attached. Go and find out how academic research is usually funded.

Also, we "knock out" a new flu vaccine every single year.....

West London

Your understanding of statistics, virology, epidemiology, immunisation and public health is based on what?

Arrogance?? Where are claims you claim that im making, all i did was point out the double standard, could sime some explain to if people on here are understanding information from these credible sources anr are understanding it, but some how cant understand a simple post of a forum

"

You did not "just point out a double standard".

There was no double standard for a widely available national news item compared to a random conspiracy theory. Same as comparing information on vaccine safety and efficacy which is widely available with contrary information which requires some very "specialist" subjective interpretation.

The arrogance comes from your interpretation of "data" (which you keep to yourself) being more valid than those who actually do it as their profession.

I am trying my hardest to respond, but am struggling to understand what you are writing as your language is not exactly precise.

Hampshire

Who is bankrolling this?

Yer and you saw them land with yours, but some how they cant go back, but technology has move to the point when they can knock a vaccine in under a year, and people wounder way some question the vaccine "

I take my hat off to you. You truly are laughable.

Who is bankrolling this?

Except that going to the Moon was a vanity project in competition with the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Been once dont need to go again, its not cost efficient. Vaccines and vaccinations have been a 'thing' since the late 1700's but that might not have featured on your twitter feed.

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

Yer and you saw them land with yours, but some how they cant go back, but technology has move to the point when they can knock a vaccine in under a year, and people wounder way some question the vaccine

Except that going to the Moon was a vanity project in competition with the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Been once dont need to go again, its not cost efficient. Vaccines and vaccinations have been a 'thing' since the late 1700's but that might not have featured on your twitter feed."

Dont have Twitter sorry to disappoint, NASA claims that lost the info a claim that they cant go back and since the 1700 you say they that exactly explains hows they got there in under a year, thanks for clearing that up for me

YouTube in yer under crackers

Ummmm

West London

Who is bankrolling this?

They can go back. It's just very expensive and there is no global political rivalry to justify sending men to the moon at the moment.

That said, China has spent a lot of money and resource in landing and retrieving samples on the far side of the moon.

https://www.newscientist.com/video/2227340-conspiracy-theories-why-do-so-many-people-doubt-the-moon-landings/

They can "knock" a vaccine together in a year because of lots of funding and resource being directed towards an existing process that was deliberately designed to be able to produce vaccines quickly.

Perhaps you need to check your "subjective", "credible sources"?

Here's an actual one: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1

Who is bankrolling this?

Except that going to the Moon was a vanity project in competition with the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Been once dont need to go again, its not cost efficient. Vaccines and vaccinations have been a 'thing' since the late 1700's but that might not have featured on your twitter feed.

Dont have Twitter sorry to disappoint, NASA claims that lost the info a claim that they cant go back and since the 1700 you say they that exactly explains hows they got there in under a year, thanks for clearing that up for me"

Best scientists around the world given unlimited funds to work on a vaccine for a known virus type (half the work had been done with previous research into SARS) just shows what can be done. And lets be fair the vaccine produced tackled one variant which is why boosters are needed to tackle the latest one. The hope being that a multi variant vaccine will be available that will enabe an 'annual shot' as is with Flu and not boosters as and when a new variant emerges.

My apologies for assuming you used twitter for your information, making it up must be less time consuming for you.

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

They can go back. It's just very expensive and there is no global political rivalry to justify sending men to the moon at the moment.

That said, China has spent a lot of money and resource in landing and retrieving samples on the far side of the moon.

https://www.newscientist.com/video/2227340-conspiracy-theories-why-do-so-many-people-doubt-the-moon-landings/

They can "knock" a vaccine together in a year because of lots of funding and resource being directed towards an existing process that was deliberately designed to be able to produce vaccines quickly.

Here's an actual one: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1"

We already had this covo about sources you did not understand then (about 1hr ago) so will not understand now, can you please leave me alone and not troll me through the forums. Thanks

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Or perhaps everyone else just used a search engine themselves and found out it happened in MK? "

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

YouTube in yer under crackers

Ummmm"

I know it sounds weird but last year when someone was asked to produce a credible source for his anti covid/vax views he gave a link and it was a YouTube link where a man claiming to be a doctor in his vest and pants waffling about 5g etc

West London

Who is bankrolling this?

We already had this covo about sources you did not understand then (about 1hr ago) so will not understand now, can you please leave me alone and not troll me through the forums. Thanks "

Nobody understands you.

Run along then and stop whining about being so misunderstood whilst misunderstanding everything.

Leave everyone alone and stop trolling everyone.

Thanks

If everyone was mates this thread would be a very funny roast.

By *panking masterMan  over a year ago

Washington

should have sprayed them all with the virus then let them decide if its a hoax or not

North West

"should have sprayed them all with the virus then let them decide if its a hoax or not "

Sadly some still deny even when the virus kills two close relatives, under their very noses.

West London

"You could not write it "

I'm guessing that these guys attacking a test centre thinking that it was a vaccine centre "did their own research"

Hampshire

"You could not write it

I'm guessing that these guys attacking a test centre thinking that it was a vaccine centre "did their own research" "

Presumably they're the same people who attacked a paediatrician a few years ago

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

We already had this covo about sources you did not understand then (about 1hr ago) so will not understand now, can you please leave me alone and not troll me through the forums. Thanks

Nobody understands you.

Run along then and stop whining about being so misunderstood whilst misunderstanding everything.

Leave everyone alone and stop trolling everyone.

Thanks "

ok well done you had the last word you win, now it would be most appreciated if you could leave me TFA.. I'm going to run along like have just told me to, but please don't follow me, i know you claim that nobody understand me by which you mean you don't but it really not that hard "leave Me Alone" may be use a 50/50 or call a friend and hopefully we will get there, this my last words with you as I'm no longer willing the debate with the intellectually cercumcised, so I will take this opportunity to tell you one last time " Leave Me Alone"

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Who is bankrolling this?

Dont have Twitter sorry to disappoint, NASA claims that lost the info a claim that they cant go back and since the 1700 you say they that exactly explains hows they got there in under a year, thanks for clearing that up for me"

NASA didn't lose anything, they don't however have their own rocket project now hence the reliance on the Russian soyuz. With the current space war between the super billionaires, we'll soon see trips to the moon again.

Also, if the US hadn't made it to the moon, do you think the Russians would just go along with it?

Im with Buzz Aldrin on this. His reply to being called a fake was a right cross to the guys chin

That lot don't do simple details very well, disrespect others - interrupting NHS staff etc providing services. You couldn't make it up "

During the Jimmy savile scandal a pediatrician got his car wrecked and had pedophile scrawled on it (obviously it was spelled wrong) but these dog whistle types aren't that bright. That was bad, but in modern Britain this is no bottom of the barrel.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

It was on the news tonight

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

They should be changed with an offence requiring trial at the crown Court rather than magistrates Court and, if found guilty, given a significant custodial sentence. Time to put a marker down as to what is acceptable and what isn't

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"You could not write it "

You can't either...

By *aughtiness69Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel bay

Who is bankrolling this?

Yeah they did lose the info, and it's just about calculating the new info which they are more than capable of doing. It's just not beneficial for them to go back given the cost of the space program.

The vaccine had already been partially developed due to SAR's so just needed building upon previous work.

You are sat there with a phone in your hand that's capable of doing over 1000 computations a second which 20 years ago was thought to be an near imposibility and you don't think we have what it takes to build on work to create a vaccine?

Was it rushed? Yes

May there be side effects? Yes.

Will it save lives. YES.

unfortunately you spend all your time not wanting to follow the "sheeple" you don't realise you are being led by a miriad of falsities.

You have never worked for a large organisations either, how can I tell, easy. You give to much credit to people working together with a mater plan that succeeds.

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

Dont have Twitter sorry to disappoint, NASA claims that lost the info a claim that they cant go back and since the 1700 you say they that exactly explains hows they got there in under a year, thanks for clearing that up for me

Yeah they did lose the info, and it's just about calculating the new info which they are more than capable of doing. It's just not beneficial for them to go back given the cost of the space program.

The vaccine had already been partially developed due to SAR's so just needed building upon previous work.

You are sat there with a phone in your hand that's capable of doing over 1000 computations a second which 20 years ago was thought to be an near imposibility and you don't think we have what it takes to build on work to create a vaccine?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

unfortunately you spend all your time not wanting to follow the "sheeple" you don't realise you are being led by a miriad of falsities.

You have never worked for a large organisations either, how can I tell, easy. You give to much credit to people working together with a mater plan that succeeds. "

ok so from that rant I got your right I'm wrong and the that you have some sort of clairvoyant abilities,

Kinmel bay

Then clearly you have identified your own problems! You don't read things in context and you pick out what you want, bending the entire paragraph to only a few words that fit your narrative.

Well done.

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Who is bankrolling this?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

You have never worked for a large organisations either, how can I tell, easy. You give to much credit to people working together with a mater plan that succeeds.

ok so from that rant I got your right I'm wrong and the that you have some sort of clairvoyant abilities, "

Have you ever considered speaking to someone in regards to your mental health? You seem to have an issue with believing truths, there's help available if you ask for it. Councillors etc. Doesn't have to be in person as people can phone you. Just give it some consideration please.

Kinmel bay

No need for that, he is entitled to his views even if they don't align with yours, that doesn't make him mentally ill Hun.

Just wish he would have read everything I out to have a conversation instead of taking a cheap shot out of context.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"They should be changed with an offence requiring trial at the crown Court rather than magistrates Court and, if found guilty, given a significant custodial sentence. Time to put a marker down as to what is acceptable and what isn't "

I would absolutely agree with this.

Bristol

"They should be changed with an offence requiring trial at the crown Court rather than magistrates Court and, if found guilty, given a significant custodial sentence. Time to put a marker down as to what is acceptable and what isn't

I would absolutely agree with this."

Pier’s corbyn should be in court facing incitement charges

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"They should be changed with an offence requiring trial at the crown Court rather than magistrates Court and, if found guilty, given a significant custodial sentence. Time to put a marker down as to what is acceptable and what isn't

I would absolutely agree with this.

Pier’s corbyn should be in court facing incitement charges "

I should be in court for not punching Piers in the face when our paths crossed recently!

teleford

Who is bankrolling this?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

ok so from that rant I got your right I'm wrong and the that you have some sort of clairvoyant abilities,

Have you ever considered speaking to someone in regards to your mental health? You seem to have an issue with believing truths, there's help available if you ask for it. Councillors etc. Doesn't have to be in person as people can phone you. Just give it some consideration please."

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

Have you ever considered speaking to someone in regards to your mental health? You seem to have an issue with believing truths, there's help available if you ask for it. Councillors etc. Doesn't have to be in person as people can phone you. Just give it some consideration please."

so having a different school of thought to someone else now makes me "mental"... mate that is one cheep shot to use mental health to have a pop, is a all time low to use such a topic to score points

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

It was widely reported yesterday on tv and online

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Who is bankrolling this?

He mistook Neil Armstrong for one of the Klangers.

Clapham

"Then clearly you have identified your own problems! You don't read things in context and you pick out what you want, bending the entire paragraph to only a few words that fit your narrative.

Well done. "

this reply dose not ever remotely correspond my last post to the post it dose not make any sense taken in context, now all I'm getting is a sence of dunning kruger from you.

I'm done

Clapham

"No need for that, he is entitled to his views even if they don't align with yours, that doesn't make him mentally ill Hun.

Just wish he would have read everything I out to have a conversation instead of taking a cheap shot out of context. "

"You have never worked for a large organisations either, how can I tell, easy. You give to much credit to people working together with a mater plan that succeeds"

so when you typed this you was not having a cheep shot? and to think this all started because I was pointing out the a double standard

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Everything else aside, anyone who can even remotely try to justify these animals needs to take a long break from social media and focus on reality

Manchester (she/her)

"Everything else aside, anyone who can even remotely try to justify these animals needs to take a long break from social media and focus on reality"

Agreed

teleford

Who is bankrolling this?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

Have you ever considered speaking to someone in regards to your mental health? You seem to have an issue with believing truths, there's help available if you ask for it. Councillors etc. Doesn't have to be in person as people can phone you. Just give it some consideration please.

so having a different school of thought to someone else now makes me "mental"... mate that is one cheep shot to use mental health to have a pop, is a all time low to use such a topic to score points "

Most people’s mental health is shot right now. Raising someone’s awareness to something they can’t see in themselves is not necessarily intended as a malicious dig it can come from a place of compassion. If such a suggestion strikes a nerve in the receiver it is often because they know it to be true but don’t care to admit it. There are different schools of though and then there is belief in a alternative reality to the one in which we live.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"

that rhetoric reminds me of a question I was once posed for an Essay..'Can torture ever be justifiable?'...depending upon personal stanpoint as to what 'torture' is then easily so, or NO never,...with family working in NHS dealing with Covid i have seen various sodes of that arguement...Nightingale empty....lots 9f staff twiddlingbtheir thimbs...wards crammed in one FT...not too bad in another...distortion of regional figures due to live cases being put to same hospital with a view to keep clean capacity elsewhere....family in NZ lost hundreds of patients to Covid but apparently only a hndful there died according to Press reports...perhaps the Press didnt look into why NZ had such low numbers....or why ours in the UK were inflated comoared to some countores in Europe due to the 'within 28 Days of' caveat...yes, ask for credible sources but when doing so please let us all know what you consider to be credible as some.might use the BBC and Id question their credibility when one of their own was present at an 'event' they failed to report upon for 12Months.

Clapham

Who is bankrolling this?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

so having a different school of thought to someone else now makes me "mental"... mate that is one cheep shot to use mental health to have a pop, is a all time low to use such a topic to score points

Most people’s mental health is shot right now. Raising someone’s awareness to something they can’t see in themselves is not necessarily intended as a malicious dig it can come from a place of compassion. If such a suggestion strikes a nerve in the receiver it is often because they know it to be true but don’t care to admit it. There are different schools of though and then there is belief in a alternative reality to the one in which we live."

it was a low blow, you gave it the thumbs up, I called them out on how low they went, and now you are how trying to deflect, alternative reality definitely at play if you think they can diagnose me with a mental illness from just a few posts back and forth on a forum

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Who is bankrolling this?

Was it rushed? Yes

Will it save lives. YES.

Most people’s mental health is shot right now. Raising someone’s awareness to something they can’t see in themselves is not necessarily intended as a malicious dig it can come from a place of compassion. If such a suggestion strikes a nerve in the receiver it is often because they know it to be true but don’t care to admit it. There are different schools of though and then there is belief in a alternative reality to the one in which we live.

it was a low blow, you gave it the thumbs up, I called them out on how low they went, and now you are how trying to deflect, alternative reality definitely at play if you think they can diagnose me with a mental illness from just a few posts back and forth on a forum

"

Also, the mere suggestion that you have a mental health issue because you disagree with them is ridiculous. Are they qualified to make that assessment, from a few lines of text. They defo need a career change if so, they'd save lots of man hours for a lot of people.

By *pottydog46Man  over a year ago

rainham

It’s these sorts of nutters that give anyone who questions the narrative and refuses a booster jab a bad name.

» Add a new message to this topic