FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccination side effects and gender inequality

Vaccination side effects and gender inequality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *spotpleasurer OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Among all the people I personally know, it's always the women who have more intense side effects from Covid vaccination, whether it's the first dose or a booster.

Curious if others have noticed the same. I don't know what it means, maybe females have a stronger immune response in general than males?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

It's well known and well documented, if you do a Google search you'll probably find the results of several research papers as links to research are hit and miss for breach of forum rules.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Other way around for us...its probably just pot luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first vax triggered my period :O was fine after 2nd and booster though!

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Several women I know have complained they have not been 100 since they had the vaccine that their periods are now out of sink and have said they often feel that they are menopausal. Now there’s obviously no science I have done to be able to confirm this but this is just what I hear

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd say it's gender differences not inequality myself.

There is a whole body of evidence, both researched and empirical, that men and women are different

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"

There is a whole body of evidence, both researched and empirical, that men and women are different "

But is it available on YouTube ?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"

There is a whole body of evidence, both researched and empirical, that men and women are different

But is it available on YouTube ?"

Not sure, try Facebook or the Daily Mail

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Other way around for us...its probably just pot luck."

That's sounds about right. Until they can do a 30 year survey, then it's still a huge learning curve.

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I need to check this with someone who sells Avon before I will pass judgement

"I'd say it's gender differences not inequality myself.

There is a whole body of evidence, both researched and empirical, that men and women are different "

You're kidding, right?

"

But is it available on YouTube ?

Not sure, try Facebook or the Daily Mail "

I prefer the sun for my information

"Several women I know have complained they have not been 100 since they had the vaccine that their periods are now out of sink and have said they often feel that they are menopausal. Now there’s obviously no science I have done to be able to confirm this but this is just what I hear "

Oooh I haven't had a period in over 50days. I didn't think it could be my vaccine but it's been since my booster.

"Among all the people I personally know, it's always the women who have more intense side effects from Covid vaccination, whether it's the first dose or a booster.

Curious if others have noticed the same. I don't know what it means, maybe females have a stronger immune response in general than males?

"

There is a huge increase in reports of young males suffering miocarditus and pericarditis after vaccinations.

"Among all the people I personally know, it's always the women who have more intense side effects from Covid vaccination, whether it's the first dose or a booster.

There is a huge increase in reports of young males suffering miocarditus and pericarditis after vaccinations.

"

‘Huge increase’ ? Do you have the figures?

» Add a new message to this topic