FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Why do some get so angry about wearing masks?

Why do some get so angry about wearing masks?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's cheap, easy and apparently helps save lives. So why do some people get so worked up over it?

(And yes some people can't wear masks. That's fair enough. But I suspect that number of people is v v small.)

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's cheap, easy and apparently helps save lives. So why do some people get so worked up over it?

(And yes some people can't wear masks. That's fair enough. But I suspect that number of people is v v small.)"

I think it's when people don't believe in them and see it as an infringement of their rights. I'd prefer to wear one even though I'm exempt. They make me sweatlike crazy and I feel like I'm going to faint which is a genuine possibility so I must admit to pulling them down for a second if I feel like I'm going

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I think some people are just angry full stop so they find things that they can be angry about to justify their anger.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

There was the same outrage over seatbelt laws when they were first made mandatory. People don't like being told what to do and some will rebel against it regardless.

Fear and misinformation help fuel that rebellion, making people dig in even deeper, no matter how illogical their argument.

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

People like to be victims.

It’s gives them a feeling of power in an otherwise dull existence where life is so easy for them, the slightest inconvenience sets them off.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

The simple answer is that some people are self obsessed arseholes that think they matter more than others

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If people want they can stop wearing them on Thursday

Because you can not breath with a face nappy on… does it actually do anything apart from stop you breathing fresh air? Why do people wear them outside? Absolute nut jobs!!

If you want to wear a nappy on your face, fine but I (Luke) do not and will not wear one anywhere. It should be a choice and I’m choosing fresh air.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"It's cheap, easy and apparently helps save lives. So why do some people get so worked up over it?

(And yes some people can't wear masks. That's fair enough. But I suspect that number of people is v v small.)"

Some of these people need to be angry, tomorrow they will be angry about something else probably even more trivial #shrug

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Ding ding ding!

We have our first "face nappy" comment! Now who will be the first "muzzle" commentor?

Leeds

"Because you can not breath with a face nappy on… does it actually do anything apart from stop you breathing fresh air? "

Does a face nappy collect the shit that comes out of someone's mouth ?

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Because you can not breath with a face nappy on… does it actually do anything apart from stop you breathing fresh air? Why do people wear them outside? Absolute nut jobs!!

If you want to wear a nappy on your face, fine but I (Luke) do not and will not wear one anywhere. It should be a choice and I’m choosing fresh air."

*face palm* as a long term asthmatic I am calling bullshit with regards to them stopping you breathing fresh air as I have no trouble breathing in them, even when I wear a full face respirator for wood turning for 4-6 hours at a time with ffp3 filters attached to it I can breath fine and you are claiming a non fitted piece of surgical grade filter mask stop you breathing, it's not like your head is covered with a plastic bag tied round your neck is it?

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Absolutely..

So those people must be drowning in their own shit they are full of.

Sure explains a few things..

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Haven't bothered this time around, I'd rather just avoid people than put up with the panic, cold sweats and feeling like I'm going to faint.

nr spalding

"Haven't bothered this time around, I'd rather just avoid people than put up with the panic, cold sweats and feeling like I'm going to faint."

Clostraphopia? (Excuse the spelling)

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Because you can not breath with a face nappy on… does it actually do anything apart from stop you breathing fresh air?

Does a face nappy collect the shit that comes out of someone's mouth ?"

Teesside

"Haven't bothered this time around, I'd rather just avoid people than put up with the panic, cold sweats and feeling like I'm going to faint.

Clostraphopia? (Excuse the spelling) "

No sure to be honest, small spaces generally don't bother me but if I put anything tight over my face I go full on panic mode, proper adrenaline dump and full on fight or flight reaction. Something I didn't know I had an issue with til the pandemic.

Yet I've been scuba diving multiple times

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

So, Meatloaf refused to be controlled by being forced to wear a mask.

I wonder if the person he'd caught it off had also taken the same outlook and also refused when he got infected.

The irony..

Had a few frightening experiences while muff diving though!

By *olacolaMan  over a year ago

lincoln

People think the government wants to silence them. The reality is much more boring. The government couldn’t care less what you think. And if they want to know, they just need to look at facebook

Most non mask wearers like myself I have come across have no reason to be angry as they don’t wear them. I’ve heard and seen people being angry at those that don’t. And as much as I love and respect them, fuck em!

Teesside

I've never been angry or had anyone be angry at me over a mask in all fairness.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Because you can not breath with a face nappy on… does it actually do anything apart from stop you breathing fresh air? Why do people wear them outside? Absolute nut jobs!!

If you want to wear a nappy on your face, fine but I (Luke) do not and will not wear one anywhere. It should be a choice and I’m choosing fresh air."

You do on now that oxygen molecules are really teeny and can go through a face mask ?

If you want to wear a nappy on your face, fine but I (Luke) do not and will not wear one anywhere. It should be a choice and I’m choosing fresh air.

You do on now that oxygen molecules are really teeny and can go through a face mask ? "

Apparently same is true for virus particles too

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

Calling it a nappy, in an effort to make it sound silly, achieves nothing.

Wearing face masks in restricted areas has saved lives, and I have been very happy to make this tiny tiny adjustment to my life in order to help myself and others.

henley on thames

"Because you can not breath with a face nappy on… does it actually do anything apart from stop you breathing fresh air?

Does a face nappy collect the shit that comes out of someone's mouth ? "

Anyone referring to masks as face nappies hasn’t really thought it through!

henley on thames

You do on now that oxygen molecules are really teeny and can go through a face mask ?

Apparently same is true for virus particles too "

Not really

"The simple answer is that some people are self obsessed arseholes that think they matter more than others"

Calling it a nappy, in an effort to make it sound silly, achieves nothing.

Wearing face masks in restricted areas has saved lives, and I have been very happy to make this tiny tiny adjustment to my life in order to help myself and others. "

Not really "

Really..... how old are we twelve. That’s why now people have now been told no need to wear because it was nothing more than a variant of the flu. But crack on get double masked if you please, be sure to get boosted too.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

The covid-19 virus is about 1000x bigger than an oxygen molecule.

In my humble opinion, and I'm no doctor or scientist, I haven't seen any evidence that masks work.

Different countries have had varying degrees of success and failure, not of which provide concrete, or even remotely solid evidence that they work. If anything somw countries or even states in the USA look as though they provide evidence to the contrary.

I go by the science, or rather what little scientific evidence I can find, and none of it confirms I should be forced to wear one. The media is not factual, they sell fear for a living and I don't trust any info they provide.

For info I do wear a mask, not becasue I think I should, but because of the backlash from others if I don't. And it's not because I think they are right, it's because I know they are scared and scared people can be impulsive and quite irrational. And if it makes them feel better, I'll wear one.

nr spalding

"Haven't bothered this time around, I'd rather just avoid people than put up with the panic, cold sweats and feeling like I'm going to faint.

Clostraphopia? (Excuse the spelling) No sure to be honest, small spaces generally don't bother me but if I put anything tight over my face I go full on panic mode, proper adrenaline dump and full on fight or flight reaction. Something I didn't know I had an issue with til the pandemic.

Yet I've been scuba diving multiple times "

How strange especially as like you say you have scuba dived in the past although that's a diving mask and a mouth piece isn't it? so maybe it's to do with the thought of physically covering your mouth that causes it where as with the mouthpiece you know you can just open your mouth and let go of it.

henley on thames

Not really

Really..... how old are we twelve. That’s why now people have now been told no need to wear because it was nothing more than a variant of the flu. But crack on get double masked if you please, be sure to get boosted too. "

The poster I was responding to was suggesting that masks offer no protection against covid molecules, which is patently untrue.

Your response is about the severity of covid, which is a completely different point.

Yes, the mutated covid is less dangerous than the original strain, but it is still dangerous. I wouldn’t want to give it to my parents, for example, so will take steps to protect them ... and any other vulnerable people that I encounter.

Will be interesting to see from thursday onwards just how many dedicated mask wearers there really are out there.

Bristol

But virus particle need a medium to travel like droplets which do not readily go through a mask

henley on thames

"Will be interesting to see from thursday onwards just how many dedicated mask wearers there really are out there. "

True. I suspect that complacency will kick in and people will get more and more relaxed about it.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I assume most people who can't wear face masks on here are terrible at oral.

If a face mask is sufficient to stop you breathing god knows what a face full of cock or pussy would do to you.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 12:42:26]

"Will be interesting to see from thursday onwards just how many dedicated mask wearers there really are out there. "

I dont think it will be much of a suprise that it is likely to be 'not many'.

As much as I think masks are effective (not wanting a debate about effectiveness or not) I think the way our Government has handled the usage of mask has been in line with how they have handled the whole fecking pandemic .... incompetance.

People will just recall parliment when masks werent compulsary with one side wearing them and the otherside not or Boris wandering through hospital corridors unmasked not and think 'feck it' if I dont have to I wont, they didnt.

So once masks become 'advisory' but not 'compulsary' its not a stretch to imagine a great bonfire of masks ensuing.

"Ding ding ding!

We have our first "face nappy" comment! Now who will be the first "muzzle" commentor? "

Ahahaha! Doesn't make me wonder what they've got going on in their facemasks. *Heaves*

"Will be interesting to see from thursday onwards just how many dedicated mask wearers there really are out there.

As much as I think masks are effective (not wanting a debate about effectiveness or not) I think the way our Government has handled the usage of mask has been in line with how they have handled the whole fecking pandemic .... incompetance.

People will just recall parliment when masks werent compulsary with one side wearing them and the otherside not or Boris wandering through hospital corridors unmasked not and think 'feck it' if I dont have to I wont, they didnt.

So once masks become 'advisory' but not 'compulsary' its not a stretch to imagine a great bonfire of masks ensuing."

If it's not mandatory, I won't wear one. Gina refuses to wear one at all lol

(And yes some people can't wear masks. That's fair enough. But I suspect that number of people is v v small.)

I assume most people who can't wear face masks on here are terrible at oral.

If a face mask is sufficient to stop you breathing god knows what a face full of cock or pussy would do to you.

"

"Ding ding ding!

We have our first "face nappy" comment! Now who will be the first "muzzle" commentor?

Ahahaha! Doesn't make me wonder what they've got going on in their facemasks. *Heaves*"

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Think some people are just angry about everything.

We have a relative who never sees good in anything and any change in circumstances seems to be viewed as a personal slight.

Sad really, there are so many nice things to be happy about.

She's also a terrible gossip but gossip is just envy in a different coat.

"Will be interesting to see from thursday onwards just how many dedicated mask wearers there really are out there.

So once masks become 'advisory' but not 'compulsary' its not a stretch to imagine a great bonfire of masks ensuing."

. I really don’t think hardly anyone will refer back to what government or parliament did or didn’t do. People will make their own minds up as to whether they want to continue wearing masks. For me it will indicate what the majority of the population’ s view on the subject really is.

Until they become compulsory again....it could happen.

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

People are fixated with their 'rights' but seldom realise that these come with attendant 'responsibilities'. The two go hand-in-hand.

Skimmed the many answers. The two negative mask comments I spotted were a rant about face nappies and somebody else basically saying fuck em to people who think we should wear masks.

Based on that, negative views on masks come from regurgitation of crazy social media stuff and an attitude that shows zero care about the lives of other people.

By *wings_n_RoundaboutsMan  over a year ago

The North

Not really

Really..... how old are we twelve. That’s why now people have now been told no need to wear because it was nothing more than a variant of the flu. But crack on get double masked if you please, be sure to get boosted too. "

You're pissing against the wind on here mate. Full of absolute not rights

henley on thames

"Skimmed the many answers. The two negative mask comments I spotted were a rant about face nappies and somebody else basically saying fuck em to people who think we should wear masks.

Based on that, negative views on masks come from regurgitation of crazy social media stuff and an attitude that shows zero care about the lives of other people.

"

Yeah. “I’m alright jack” captures it nicely

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We are a quite angry nation/world now and get angry about stuff that doesn't really matter and quite abit of the tintertinfoilnet is designed to gets us angry and keep us angry as well ?? and living in a ever more divided society which in turn fuels more anger !! far more and better to get angry about though ...like the price increase of choccie hobby knobbs ?? or the people who insist on packing their bags at the till in Aldi/Lidl ?? or the ones who stand in the middle of the aisle yacking ?? or the ones who stand at the bar after being served ?? or the customers who snap their fingers at the waiter/waitress ?? or trying to get hold of any customer service and having to listen to the god awful music ?? and why do eggs come in a flimsy carton yet batteries come in packaging that you have to be thor like to get into ( especially frustrating if using sex toys) xx

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes it really does! I took a pic of my mouth of the shit that builds up on my mouth last week after my 7 hr shift wearing it! I get it after every shift! I have no idea where it comes from but its vile! X

ashford

*face palm* as a long term asthmatic I am calling bullshit with regards to them stopping you breathing fresh air as I have no trouble breathing in them, even when I wear a full face respirator for wood turning for 4-6 hours at a time with ffp3 filters attached to it I can breath fine and you are claiming a non fitted piece of surgical grade filter mask stop you breathing, it's not like your head is covered with a plastic bag tied round your neck is it? "

Of course u can still breath! But it's not fresh air? X

In your bed

" We are a quite angry nation/world now and get angry about stuff that doesn't really matter and quite abit of the tintertinfoilnet is designed to gets us angry and keep us angry as well ?? and living in a ever more divided society which in turn fuels more anger !! far more and better to get angry about though ...like the price increase of choccie hobby knobbs ?? or the people who insist on packing their bags at the till in Aldi/Lidl ?? or the ones who stand in the middle of the aisle yacking ?? or the ones who stand at the bar after being served ?? or the customers who snap their fingers at the waiter/waitress ?? or trying to get hold of any customer service and having to listen to the god awful music ?? and why do eggs come in a flimsy carton yet batteries come in packaging that you have to be thor like to get into ( especially frustrating if using sex toys) xx "

I don't think we are any more angry than we have been in the past, it is just that in the past views and opinions were moderated as it was an expensive job to get your voice to a wide audience.

But go back to before the era of mass communication and you have the era of the strong voice in the community dominating opinions.

Hence why we used to have lynchings, floggings and witch trials, all _ased on someone's strong but unevidenced opinion.

If anything the advent of social media has just returned us to the norm of strong voiced opinion backed by nothing more than a need to be heard.

It is still the minority voice as it always was but they are more energised than most in the need to be recognised and heard.

"Skimmed the many answers. The two negative mask comments I spotted were a rant about face nappies and somebody else basically saying fuck em to people who think we should wear masks.

"

Considering it was one of my posts that literally said “fuck em” I’ll also add it shows how people can twist truth to fit bullshit narratives that being YOU. The fuck em comment was as typed aimed at those who are angry for others not wearing a mask. If people wish to be angry over others circumstances/choices they nothing about then yes, fuck them. Anger does nothing to aid your immune system.

Not really

Really..... how old are we twelve. That’s why now people have now been told no need to wear because it was nothing more than a variant of the flu. But crack on get double masked if you please, be sure to get boosted too.

You're pissing against the wind on here mate. Full of absolute not rights "

I’ve no dog in any fight brother. I like to kick the hornets nest that’s all.

ashford

Not angry at having to wear it! Not happy at all as caused me gingivitis but I complied! But shall b glad that today was my last shift having to wear it! Look forward to my next shift on thurs without it for sure!x

In your bed

Not really

I’ve no dog in any fight brother. I like to kick the hornets nest that’s all."

Is there not a better use to your time than trolling?

Surely you can leave that to those with less to do.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I wear one where I have to but don't like them. I usually use a neck tube and just pull it up when I need to.

For me it's not about being a rebel or angry. It's because I'm quite deaf.

The strings get tangled up with my hearing aids of which I lost one last year. That's very annoying at £600 each or £1000 a pair.

I can't read people's lips if they're wearing a mask, their voice sounds muffled so I can't even enjoy the art of conversation while wearing one. As for trying to communicate with a shop assistant when we're both wearing masks and they're behind a screen, it's almost impossible. Then while struggling to converse with someone, my glasses will steam up so I can't see or hear??

I'm looking forward to Thursday.

Teesside

Clostraphopia? (Excuse the spelling) No sure to be honest, small spaces generally don't bother me but if I put anything tight over my face I go full on panic mode, proper adrenaline dump and full on fight or flight reaction. Something I didn't know I had an issue with til the pandemic.

Yet I've been scuba diving multiple times

How strange especially as like you say you have scuba dived in the past although that's a diving mask and a mouth piece isn't it? so maybe it's to do with the thought of physically covering your mouth that causes it where as with the mouthpiece you know you can just open your mouth and let go of it."

Like I said, baffled me. Didn't realise it was an issue I had. I try and mitigate my risk to others by testing most days and just keeping away or shopping online.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There are many who just don't like being told what to do.

I know a chap who thinks that seatbelts and motorcycle helmets should be made optional.

Cal

"I wear one where I have to but don't like them. I usually use a neck tube and just pull it up when I need to.

For me it's not about being a rebel or angry. It's because I'm quite deaf.

The strings get tangled up with my hearing aids of which I lost one last year. That's very annoying at £600 each or £1000 a pair.

I can't read people's lips if they're wearing a mask, their voice sounds muffled so I can't even enjoy the art of conversation while wearing one. As for trying to communicate with a shop assistant when we're both wearing masks and they're behind a screen, it's almost impossible. Then while struggling to converse with someone, my glasses will steam up so I can't see or hear??

I'm looking forward to Thursday. "

merseyside

*face palm* as a long term asthmatic I am calling bullshit with regards to them stopping you breathing fresh air as I have no trouble breathing in them, even when I wear a full face respirator for wood turning for 4-6 hours at a time with ffp3 filters attached to it I can breath fine and you are claiming a non fitted piece of surgical grade filter mask stop you breathing, it's not like your head is covered with a plastic bag tied round your neck is it?

Of course u can still breath! But it's not fresh air? X"

We tried at work.

Mask on, jumped on treadmill, starting jogging, put on a sats monitor.

Levels stayed the same.

Not that comfortable but no difference to our sats.

Fresh air, it's the same air in front of your mask as the stuff behind it. ??????

ashford

Of course u can still breath! But it's not fresh air? X

We tried at work.

Mask on, jumped on treadmill, starting jogging, put on a sats monitor.

Levels stayed the same.

Not that comfortable but no difference to our sats.

Fresh air, it's the same air in front of your mask as the stuff behind it. ??????"

Nope!

I dont think the problem is Masks themselves, i think people just dont like being told what to do.

merseyside

" We are a quite angry nation/world now and get angry about stuff that doesn't really matter and quite abit of the tintertinfoilnet is designed to gets us angry and keep us angry as well ?? and living in a ever more divided society which in turn fuels more anger !! far more and better to get angry about though ...like the price increase of choccie hobby knobbs ?? or the people who insist on packing their bags at the till in Aldi/Lidl ?? or the ones who stand in the middle of the aisle yacking ?? or the ones who stand at the bar after being served ?? or the customers who snap their fingers at the waiter/waitress ?? or trying to get hold of any customer service and having to listen to the god awful music ?? and why do eggs come in a flimsy carton yet batteries come in packaging that you have to be thor like to get into ( especially frustrating if using sex toys) xx

I don't think we are any more angry than we have been in the past, it is just that in the past views and opinions were moderated as it was an expensive job to get your voice to a wide audience.

But go back to before the era of mass communication and you have the era of the strong voice in the community dominating opinions.

Hence why we used to have lynchings, floggings and witch trials, all _ased on someone's strong but unevidenced opinion.

If anything the advent of social media has just returned us to the norm of strong voiced opinion backed by nothing more than a need to be heard.

It is still the minority voice as it always was but they are more energised than most in the need to be recognised and heard. "

I agree.

Since lynchings, flogging and witch hunts were abandoned the world has gone to pot.

"The simple answer is that some people are self obsessed arseholes that think they matter more than others"

Or as an alternative perspective it could be that they have serious anxieties over wearing one and don't know how to deal with it so come across angry. Of course you will always have the ones who just will not wear one regardless because they don't want to but I don't think it's as easy as many make out.

"Most non mask wearers like myself I have come across have no reason to be angry as they don’t wear them. I’ve heard and seen people being angry at those that don’t. And as much as I love and respect them, fuck em! "

This!

Not really

Surely you can leave that to those with less to do. "

I’m doing what all are doing here it’s all trolling or as I call it chatting shit. I’ll add my two penetration worth of shit if I choose. If you don’t like it then maybe work on yourself a little so your not so triggered by nonsense.

In your bed

Not really

I’m doing what all are doing here it’s all trolling or as I call it chatting shit. I’ll add my two penetration worth of shit if I choose. If you don’t like it then maybe work on yourself a little so your not so triggered by nonsense. "

It makes no difference to me, but generally just shifting your view to get a rise (or kick the hornets nest) seems a waste of energy, but each to their own.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 19:19:51]

" We are a quite angry nation/world now and get angry about stuff that doesn't really matter and quite abit of the tintertinfoilnet is designed to gets us angry and keep us angry as well ?? and living in a ever more divided society which in turn fuels more anger !! far more and better to get angry about though ...like the price increase of choccie hobby knobbs ?? or the people who insist on packing their bags at the till in Aldi/Lidl ?? or the ones who stand in the middle of the aisle yacking ?? or the ones who stand at the bar after being served ?? or the customers who snap their fingers at the waiter/waitress ?? or trying to get hold of any customer service and having to listen to the god awful music ?? and why do eggs come in a flimsy carton yet batteries come in packaging that you have to be thor like to get into ( especially frustrating if using sex toys) xx

It is still the minority voice as it always was but they are more energised than most in the need to be recognised and heard.

I agree.

Since lynchings, flogging and witch hunts were abandoned the world has gone to pot.

"

They still go on

Because as humans we can all make our own decisions. It's illegal to use your phone whilst driving, some people still do. If people don't want to wear a mask they won't nor will they be accept being pushed into it.

Considering it was one of my posts that literally said “fuck em” I’ll also add it shows how people can twist truth to fit bullshit narratives that being YOU. The fuck em comment was as typed aimed at those who are angry for others not wearing a mask. If people wish to be angry over others circumstances/choices they nothing about then yes, fuck them. Anger does nothing to aid your immune system. "

Had a reread. As I said, I skimmed a lot of comments. It seems you were saying fuck em to mask wearers who get angry at non mask wearers.

But if you choose not to wear a mask when you're capable of doing so, you're showing you don't care about the lives of others. That looks like a fuck em attitude to me.

(And if you literally can't wear a mask for any reason, you really should avoid others indoors in proximity as much as poss. )

Because despite what many believe the mandate is _ased on giving your consent. Many don't consent to wearing one. Its their right, end of story.

Our freedom doesn't end where your fear begins.

It was spy-b the behavioural arm of sage that recommended masks to stoke fear and keep in mind a virus during the summer months of 2020. It's also a compliance test. See how many sheep still following the herd

"Because despite what many believe the mandate is _ased on giving your consent. Many don't consent to wearing one. Its their right, end of story.

It was spy-b the behavioural arm of sage that recommended masks to stoke fear and keep in mind a virus during the summer months of 2020. It's also a compliance test. See how many sheep still following the herd"

Good conspiracy theory attempt, but you shoulda used the word sheeple for maximum impact.

"Because despite what many believe the mandate is _ased on giving your consent. Many don't consent to wearing one. Its their right, end of story.

It was spy-b the behavioural arm of sage that recommended masks to stoke fear and keep in mind a virus during the summer months of 2020. It's also a compliance test. See how many sheep still following the herd

Good conspiracy theory attempt, but you shoulda used the word sheeple for maximum impact."

Some people need to go back to sleep and let boris and co take the Micky out of the compliant lot some more. They must love obeying their goofy Micky taking masters

Good conspiracy theory attempt, but you shoulda used the word sheeple for maximum impact.

Some people need to go back to sleep and let boris and co take the Micky out of the compliant lot some more. They must love obeying their goofy Micky taking masters"

Typical sheeple eh? Wink wink. Say no more.

Some people need to go back to sleep and let boris and co take the Micky out of the compliant lot some more. They must love obeying their goofy Micky taking masters

Typical sheeple eh? Wink wink. Say no more."

What are Sheeple? Not even a word

What are Sheeple? Not even a word"

lol

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Can anyone tell me the logic of people driving a car all by themselves with a mask on their face ?

Seems beyond crazy to me.

"Can anyone tell me the logic of people driving a car all by themselves with a mask on their face ?

Seems beyond crazy to me."

There is no logic whatsoever. But apparently they are protecting others.

"Can anyone tell me the logic of people driving a car all by themselves with a mask on their face ?

Their mentally disturbed and in a face nappy cult, a possible answer?

What are Sheeple? Not even a word"

Its listed as a word in the Oxford English Dictionary. Originates from the 1940's. Dont thank me educating people is important

Not really

I’m doing what all are doing here it’s all trolling or as I call it chatting shit. I’ll add my two penetration worth of shit if I choose. If you don’t like it then maybe work on yourself a little so your not so triggered by nonsense.

It makes no difference to me, but generally just shifting your view to get a rise (or kick the hornets nest) seems a waste of energy, but each to their own.

"

There you go again assuming! The view this one presents is constant. Speaking against the narrative or what the majority of those invested in what they are told is literally kicking the hornets nest in today’s society. And people have been saying all along this is all a big fucking lie and time will tell. Energy is just that, wether it’s wasted is perception.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Who gets angry about wearing a mask?

I find this odd too.

I also see people out walking with masks on. Makes sense when it's cold I guess... but on a warm day in countryside with no human near...

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

"Who gets angry about wearing a mask? "

Literally nobody. Those who don’t believe in them don’t wear them, and those who do, wear them when they feel it’s appropriate. The op is the latest in a very long line of people just looking for a pat on the back

nr spalding

"Makes sense when it's cold I guess... but on a warm day in countryside with no human near... "

This is me in the mornings in my car although I look more like a ninja lol as I wear a motorcycle neck scarf have that pulled up over a surgical mask when I'm in the shops but just pull it up by itself when its damn cold in the car with my hoodie up aswell, I have found having the mask on aswell helps with my asthma in the cold damp air but only until I warm up

ashford

"Makes sense when it's cold I guess... but on a warm day in countryside with no human near...

This is me in the mornings in my car although I look more like a ninja lol as I wear a motorcycle neck scarf have that pulled up over a surgical mask when I'm in the shops but just pull it up by itself when its damn cold in the car with my hoodie up aswell, I have found having the mask on aswell helps with my asthma in the cold damp air but only until I warm up"

Yes it sure helps having scarf over mouth with my asthma as that cold air sets me of! X

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

People have choice Just the same as on here

nr spalding

"Makes sense when it's cold I guess... but on a warm day in countryside with no human near...

This is me in the mornings in my car although I look more like a ninja lol as I wear a motorcycle neck scarf have that pulled up over a surgical mask when I'm in the shops but just pull it up by itself when its damn cold in the car with my hoodie up aswell, I have found having the mask on aswell helps with my asthma in the cold damp air but only until I warm up

Yes it sure helps having scarf over mouth with my asthma as that cold air sets me of! X"

Yup it's a nightmare this time of year normally but since all the mask wearing my asthma has actually been a lot better due to not breathing in the cold damp air and even if during the summer it's been a bit damn warm at times it did help with the pollen triggering it aswell (yes I suck at breathing lol)

You don’t need to choose anymore, but please if you cough or sneeze put a hanky over your mouth and nose

I’ve seen most people not wear them as they are supposed to including a rheumatologist doctor. He had it over his mouth but under his nose

Honestly if you’re going to wear it like like, just take it off.

I’m not convinced they do actually do or prevent anything. I think it’s all hype, do I wear one yes, sometimes but I also have asthma so I don’t if I’m wheezy. I also have a sunflower lanyard which is for people who have hidden disabilities (as well as for people who have disabilities you can see) but I was asked by one checkout operator that because I had a lanyard on I didn’t need to wear a mask, er yeah, put him right on that!

I’m not necessarily angry about wearing a mask but it is annoying when we’ve had time where they aren’t mandatory, then mandatory again and now not! During all this time covid is still ever present!

"Apparently helps saves lives" - what evidence is there they've helped to save lives?

We've had this thing for nearly two years now, it's pretty clear that masks have little to no impact on transmission. Even if they do, most people don't wear them properly - constantly touching them, wearing them below their nose, reusing the same one.

Personally I hate them. They're irritating (I don't even wear glasses), hinder communication, dehumanising and also terrible for the environment, which no one ever talks about. They are the symbol of this pandemic, of fear and compliance.

When we didnt wear masks between Oct-early Dec how come cases didnt rise? But then over the past 6 weeks whilst wearing them cases exploded, seems to me that what we have learned is we cannot stop the spread if we interact. Waste of time and only reason i have worn them in the past is to keep the people who cant use their own brains anymore happy. Oh and if you you wear them out walking or driving alone you need to worry about your brain more than covid.

Their mentally disturbed and in a face nappy cult, a possible answer?"

Like going to bed alone with a condom on

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Like going to bed alone with a condom on"

yawn

I’m not necessarily angry about wearing a mask but it is annoying when we’ve had time where they aren’t mandatory, then mandatory again and now not! During all this time covid is still ever present!"

Hard right wing loonies are still present in the Tory party. That's why they're dropping the mask mandate.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"When we didnt wear masks between Oct-early Dec how come cases didnt rise? But then over the past 6 weeks whilst wearing them cases exploded, seems to me that what we have learned is we cannot stop the spread if we interact. Waste of time and only reason i have worn them in the past is to keep the people who cant use their own brains anymore happy. Oh and if you you wear them out walking or driving alone you need to worry about your brain more than covid. "

The use of masks does not directly correlate to the spread of covid because the wearing of masks is not, and was never claimed to be, the main factor in the spread of covid.

They're a relatively small part of the overall picture, but are low cost and low inconvenience, so worth doing if you are physically able.

I’m not necessarily angry about wearing a mask but it is annoying when we’ve had time where they aren’t mandatory, then mandatory again and now not! During all this time covid is still ever present!

Hard right wing loonies are still present in the Tory party. That's why they're dropping the mask mandate."

Are you positive its only because they are right wing? No other reason even remotely possible? There are no lefties who also want to drop the mask mandate?

Hard right wing loonies are still present in the Tory party. That's why they're dropping the mask mandate.

Are you positive its only because they are right wing? No other reason even remotely possible? There are no lefties who also want to drop the mask mandate?"

Johnson's desperately trying to appease the right wing loonies in his party. Especially now as his position is so tenuous.

For further proof, look up Operation Red Meat.

"For further proof, look up Operation Red Meat."

Why does that sound so dodgy? Lol

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Like going to bed alone with a condom on"

I have seen people driving with a mask on and I did wonder what would encourage them to do that, so I opened my eyes and became more observant.

I have seen food delivery drivers wearing masks, they tend to forget they are wearing them I guess as they are in and out meeting lots of people. My mums carer wears her mask on the way to my mums in the car, she does this with the window open too when she takes her to the doctors in her car. Lots of reasons, some will be not as clear as others, however I think the language being used to show displeasure in mask wearing above takes away all their credibility.

"For further proof, look up Operation Red Meat.

Why does that sound so dodgy? Lol"

It is a stupid name. I wouldn't be surprised if Johnson named it.

He apparently did come up with the even more stupidly named Operation Save Big Dog.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

I just had a policeman tell me to wear one while I was walking outside today!

This is on La Gomera, Canary Islands.

nr spalding

"I just had a policeman tell me to wear one while I was walking outside today!

This is on La Gomera, Canary Islands."

What are the current rules there regarding mask wearing?

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think you are getting it wrong mate. It's a thin cloth mask you wear not a childs nappy. No wonder you are not keen, even if it is not a used nappy.

By *ickerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Wearing a mask his horrible. I have to wear a mask at work and have never got used to it. I find breathing in them horrible and moe spots around my mouth.

I Don't know how much protection they give but the actual wearing them is terrible. Breathing your own breath can't be great for you either.

Because people have different views on the subject. Either way, name calling because they don't agree with yours or vice versa is a disgrace.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Wearing a mask his horrible. I have to wear a mask at work and have never got used to it. I find breathing in them horrible and moe spots around my mouth.

I Don't know how much protection they give but the actual wearing them is terrible. Breathing your own breath can't be great for you either."

The company I work for told us no company can force you to wear a mask as its an act against your human rights so luckily since covid began over a year ago now nobody was forced to wear a mask but obviusly if you wanted you could

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

This is on La Gomera, Canary Islands."

Their Island, their rules. Depending where you are you could be in tier 4.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I don’t get angry I just refuse. I’m not spreading this thing and I had it at least once not really fussed if I get it again , fuck the masks. If you wanna wear it fine but I don’t

By *ickerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Wearing a mask his horrible. I have to wear a mask at work and have never got used to it. I find breathing in them horrible and moe spots around my mouth.

I Don't know how much protection they give but the actual wearing them is terrible. Breathing your own breath can't be great for you either.

The company I work for told us no company can force you to wear a mask as its an act against your human rights so luckily since covid began over a year ago now nobody was forced to wear a mask but obviusly if you wanted you could "

The only ones that didn't have to wear them were the ones that were exempt. We have to test daily as well.

Our union is shocking so they get what they want

Bristol

I don’t get angry I just refuse. I’m not spreading this thing and I had it at least once not really fussed if I get it again , fuck the masks. If you wanna wear it fine but I don’t "

I’m sure everyone is impressed

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I don’t get angry I just refuse. I’m not spreading this thing and I had it at least once not really fussed if I get it again , fuck the masks. If you wanna wear it fine but I don’t

"

No one bothers anymore, it all ends tomorrow doesn’t it ?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

You've never changed a baby's nappy have you.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I don’t get angry I just refuse. I’m not spreading this thing and I had it at least once not really fussed if I get it again , fuck the masks. If you wanna wear it fine but I don’t "

How do you know you're not spreading it?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Because they call them things like face nappies. That's the intellect level.

nr spalding

"Because they call them things like face nappies. That's the intellect level. "

Because now we are out of the EU they need something to be angry at.

Max

The company I work for told us no company can force you to wear a mask as its an act against your human rights so luckily since covid began over a year ago now nobody was forced to wear a mask but obviusly if you wanted you could

The only ones that didn't have to wear them were the ones that were exempt. We have to test daily as well.

Our union is shocking so they get what they want"

We have all been exempt if we choose to be.

Because, for me, I am not responsible to me. I have an elderly father (87) who despite having taken his jab, second jab and booster jab, is quite likely to fall to his death through "covid".

I do my best to protect him from this and if I allow you to close the windows on the top deck of the bus which we are sharing, I am allowing....... This is why, if you ask me "can I shut the window above your head because I'm cold" I am likely to reply with, "Yeah, sure, but I'm getting off at the next stop and waiting for the next bus"

Why be so bothered about whether others do or not?

It's wearing one that's more effective at not inhaling droplets rather than letting them out so no biggy just keep yours on if you want and do you

By *d6869Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

zzzzzzz

By *rauntonbananaMan  over a year ago

Braunton

Maybe because I like to see and hear who I’m talking rather than look at a bacteria ridden rag

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Maybe because I like to see and hear who I’m talking rather than look at a bacteria ridden rag "

By *fucksakeCouple  over a year ago

cuffilly

"There was the same outrage over seatbelt laws when they were first made mandatory. People don't like being told what to do and some will rebel against it regardless.

Fear and misinformation help fuel that rebellion, making people dig in even deeper, no matter how illogical their argument. "

i agree

Motorbike helmets,seatbelts,driving licences, smoking ban .Anything they can claim affects their rights but all these things were for the good of all.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Stubble,it's almost like velcro

The best are the people, alone, in their own cars wearing masks (not taxi drivers) or those walking through the countryside, with their husband/wife and wearing a mask.

nr spalding

"Stubble,it's almost like velcro"

Lol that's one way to improve the fit of a mask, if I tuck the beard in it acts like a secondary filter lol maybe I need a mask shaped stubble line to hold it all in aswell

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I will still wear one on public transport, when I have to go to the hospital for appointments and when I go shopping………

Funny enough…. Flu numbers over the last 2 years are a lot lower than normal… can we thank the “face nappy “ for that…..

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

What fresh air? Wherever i go, I'm surrounded by diesel fumes from the twats riding around in their Range Rovers and ridiculous sized cars that they don't really need destroying the air I and my young son breathe, not to mention the planet we live on. Wearing masks outside in urban areas protects me as much from toxic fumes as it does from COVID.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

No one bothers anymore, it all ends tomorrow doesn’t it ? "

Only the sheep will stop wearing masks tomorrow - doing anything the government tells them

I will still wear one on public transport, when I have to go to the hospital for appointments and when I go shopping………

Funny enough…. Flu numbers over the last 2 years are a lot lower than normal… can we thank the “face nappy “ for that….."

Just think about that comment for a moment and consider the logic.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/22 00:13:13]

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Same as people who get angry at those who don't wear masks. Selfishness and lack of self control.

C

We wear masks as the virus exists in the droplets of water that we expel when breathing. The mask will collect most (but not all) of these droplets, keeping 2 meters apart ensures any escaping droplets are far less likely to infect others.

I have been wearing a mask at work since this all started, I don't like it, but I do it to safe guard my colleagues. I wear a mask when I go to a pub or restaurant, I don't like it but I do it to safe guard those who may be susceptible to infection.

You come across as a self centred prick, only thinking of your own inconvenience."

Oooohhhh lovely droplets of water accumulating in a mask getting warmer, blinding the pores due to moisture adsorption of the aqueous sols on the fabric forcing the bulk gas exchange through areas with lowest pressure drop (path of least resistance) I.e. the gaps. Think about the accumulating moisture, bacteria in the aerosols exchanging from the mouth. The nutrient rich saliva, forming a perfect Petri dish for culturing all sorts of tastey bugs.

At the same time a steady warm air stream is forced up past the eye lids drying them out and making them sore through the day, but you can't quite realise why you've been getting dry eyes and conjunctivitis a lot recently.

Your skin becomes spotty or chapped from the constant condensing vapour held close to your skin, especially in the winter months.

Your breathing is accelerated especially if you exert yourself or talk a lot as you gasp for oxygen as your body demands it as the acidosis of your blood increases causes hyperventilation.

Aberdeen

We wear masks as the virus exists in the droplets of water that we expel when breathing. The mask will collect most (but not all) of these droplets, keeping 2 meters apart ensures any escaping droplets are far less likely to infect others.

I have been wearing a mask at work since this all started, I don't like it, but I do it to safe guard my colleagues. I wear a mask when I go to a pub or restaurant, I don't like it but I do it to safe guard those who may be susceptible to infection.

You come across as a self centred prick, only thinking of your own inconvenience.

Oooohhhh lovely droplets of water accumulating in a mask getting warmer, blinding the pores due to moisture adsorption of the aqueous sols on the fabric forcing the bulk gas exchange through areas with lowest pressure drop (path of least resistance) I.e. the gaps. Think about the accumulating moisture, bacteria in the aerosols exchanging from the mouth. The nutrient rich saliva, forming a perfect Petri dish for culturing all sorts of tastey bugs.

At the same time a steady warm air stream is forced up past the eye lids drying them out and making them sore through the day, but you can't quite realise why you've been getting dry eyes and conjunctivitis a lot recently.

Your skin becomes spotty or chapped from the constant condensing vapour held close to your skin, especially in the winter months.

Your breathing is accelerated especially if you exert yourself or talk a lot as you gasp for oxygen as your body demands it as the acidosis of your blood increases causes hyperventilation.

"

yawn, no ovaltine needed tonight

By *rauntonbananaMan  over a year ago

Braunton

Why is it that the maskers get so personal and aggressive ??????

You come across as a self centred prick, only thinking of your own inconvenience.

yawn, no ovaltine needed tonight"

Mmmmmmmmmmm

nr spalding

"

Yet as an asthmatic I have experienced absolutely none of the breathing issues you mention even if I am out shopping for over an hour with not only a med mask on but also a motorcycle neck scarf pulled up over it to keep it tighter to my face or whilst carrying 3-4 bags of shopping back to the car (with the mask still on aswell) at all in the past 2 years or the skin issues you claim are caused by mask wearing and I am far from the healthiest of people and I do not have a strict skincare regime either

Yet as an asthmatic I have experienced absolutely none of the breathing issues you mention even if I am out shopping for over an hour with not only a med mask on but also a motorcycle neck scarf pulled up over it to keep it tighter to my face or whilst carrying 3-4 bags of shopping back to the car (with the mask still on aswell) at all in the past 2 years or the skin issues you claim are caused by mask wearing and I am far from the healthiest of people and I do not have a strict skincare regime either "

Anecdotal

Aberdeen

Yet as an asthmatic I have experienced absolutely none of the breathing issues you mention even if I am out shopping for over an hour with not only a med mask on but also a motorcycle neck scarf pulled up over it to keep it tighter to my face or whilst carrying 3-4 bags of shopping back to the car (with the mask still on aswell) at all in the past 2 years or the skin issues you claim are caused by mask wearing and I am far from the healthiest of people and I do not have a strict skincare regime either

Anecdotal"

dismissive

Anecdotal dismissive "

Good for you. If it works for you and you don't have issues that's great. As for me when I was following the crowd I got conjunctivitis, out of breath when talking.mits just me maybe.

Anyway, makes no difference because I no longer consent to wearing a mask which is my prerogative and a fundamental right.

Aberdeen

Anecdotal dismissive

Good for you. If it works for you and you don't have issues that's great. As for me when I was following the crowd I got conjunctivitis, out of breath when talking.mits just me maybe.

Anyway, makes no difference because I no longer consent to wearing a mask which is my prerogative and a fundamental right."

you were following the law not the crowd, but I doff my cap for your adherence!

Anecdotal dismissive

Anyway, makes no difference because I no longer consent to wearing a mask which is my prerogative and a fundamental right. you were following the law not the crowd, but I doff my cap for your adherence!"

Actually it was a mandate not law, it can only be policed by consent and I do not consent anymore, and I was following the herd as an outcast it's so easy to just comply and conform for fear of castigation. You not get how it's been working this past 2 years. Self policed self righteousness, fake virtue. As the famous Chinese proverb goes. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Or do gooders are the trouble makers.

nr spalding

Anecdotal dismissive

Anyway, makes no difference because I no longer consent to wearing a mask which is my prerogative and a fundamental right."

Yes anecdotal evidence, dismissive possibly but I dont really think so, but let's be honest here wearing a thin paper mask isnt really the hardship it has been made out to be by some, if it was as bad as you say for you which as you said about my experience only anecdotal evidence then you could have just claimed exemption from it like many others have noone would have questioned it as they are not allowed to.

As for not consenting to wearing a mask and exercising your fundamental rights, fill your boots they are no longer mandatory now anyway so you dont have to wear one anyway. If people choose to wear one that is their right just as it is yours not to, I choose to take every precaution possible to protect my mother who is missing one third of her lung so will continue to wear one until I feel it is safe not to for her sake onto of that I find it has really helped my asthma in the cold weather as it stops me breathing in cold damp air which normally triggers it this time of year.

Bristol

No one bothers anymore, it all ends tomorrow doesn’t it ? "

I still choose to wear one in places where I have to interact with others who are forced in thier jobs to be customer facing

It's for others protection not mine and I'm looking forwards to the first person to confront me for wearing one

I still choose to wear one in places where I have to interact with others who are forced in thier jobs to be customer facing

It's for others protection not mine and I'm looking forwards to the first person to confront me for wearing one "

Why would anyone confront you for wearing one?

"I think some people are just angry full stop so they find things that they can be angry about to justify their anger."

I suspect this nails it

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

This is on La Gomera, Canary Islands.

Their Island, their rules. Depending where you are you could be in tier 4. "

It is still mandatory here in the whole of Spain, to wear masks outside. The only time you can legally take them off is while sitting to at or drink.

I think this will change in the next week or so as people are starting to wear them on their chin, and some not at all, and the police are mostly just walking past them without saying anything.

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

It's for others protection not mine and I'm looking forwards to the first person to confront me for wearing one

Why would anyone confront you for wearing one?"

They wouldn’t. He just wants a pat on the back for being right on

My sentiments exactly

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Why do some people get so angry about people not wearing masks?wear mine if i go in a shop at the momment because i have to once that isnt the case anymore i wont be,think if you want to carry on wearing one then crack on and no one should tell people they shouldnt same goes for those who dont want to wear them anymore no one should be telling them there a granny killer if they dont

"Why do some people get so angry about people not wearing masks?wear mine if i go in a shop at the momment because i have to once that isnt the case anymore i wont be,think if you want to carry on wearing one then crack on and no one should tell people they shouldnt same goes for those who dont want to wear them anymore no one should be telling them there a granny killer if they dont"

Agreed, each to their own and don't be a dick about it.

Leeds

"Wear mine if i go in a shop at the momment because i have to once that isnt the case anymore i wont be"

Do you realise that from today you don't have to wear one in a shop ?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Is today role reversal day where people who follow government rules don't wear masks and by default become sheeple?

Leeds

Should people follow government rules or Sainsbury's ?

borehamwood

"Is today role reversal day where people who follow government rules don't wear masks and by default become sheeple? "
i thought we was all following the science and they have obviously said we dont need them anymore,i havent seen whitty or any of the others they roll out say anything different,

borehamwood

"Wear mine if i go in a shop at the momment because i have to once that isnt the case anymore i wont be

Do you realise that from today you don't have to wear one in a shop ? "

woooo i wont be wearing one anymore then,only catch the news once a week if that so thanks for that nugget of info

Bristol

They wouldn’t. He just wants a pat on the back for being right on"

Really ?

It’s happened before

But you carry on

borehamwood

Really ?

It’s happened before

But you carry on "

so what did you do when it happend before?

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 27/01/22 08:30:13]

Bristol

Really ?

It’s happened before

But you carry on so what did you do when it happend before?"

I’m not high to be bated so don’t bother

in Lancashire

"Is today role reversal day where people who follow government rules don't wear masks and by default become sheeple? i thought we was all following the science and they have obviously said we dont need them anymore,i havent seen whitty or any of the others they roll out say anything different,"

No one else has seen Whitty or any of the other scientific advisors, it's now all about the desperate attempt by Boris and by friends to save his arse..

Leeds

"

No one else has seen Whitty or any of the other scientific advisors, it's now all about the desperate attempt by Boris and by friends to save his arse..

"

I agree

Hear hear .

"Is today role reversal day where people who follow government rules don't wear masks and by default become sheeple? i thought we was all following the science and they have obviously said we dont need them anymore,i havent seen whitty or any of the others they roll out say anything different,

"

I don't believe that. Boris and his mates have the safety and wellbeing of the country in their hearts and souls. They want people to be happy and free and safe.

in Lancashire

"Is today role reversal day where people who follow government rules don't wear masks and by default become sheeple? i thought we was all following the science and they have obviously said we dont need them anymore,i havent seen whitty or any of the others they roll out say anything different,

I don't believe that. Boris and his mates have the safety and wellbeing of the country in their hearts and souls. They want people to be happy and free and safe. "

I don't believe that. Boris and his mates have the safety and wellbeing of the country in their hearts and souls. They want people to be happy and free and safe.

"

Wear one, don't wear one. If it's no longer mandatory then nobody should be questioning whether you do or don't anymore.

Scotland still have to wear them and I'm sure that will also change soon enough.

But no matter what, it would be great if we coold all just be civil and nice to each other about it. Regardless of the politics or beliefs. A tall order I know.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I've genuinely not seen anyone that doesn't wear a mask have a go at people that do. From my own personal experience (yes anecdotal) I have only seen and experienced those wearing a mask being angry/belligerent/abusive towards those that don't.

I am exempt and spent the first lockdown barely holding my panic attacks at bay if I went out for fear of judgement. I didn't receive any until very recently actually when an old man in a shop declared that I "was clearly so disabled I needed to be exempt" and started shouting at my friend and I in the middle of Lidl. Also followed us round the shop and had a go at the till where the cashier agreed with him.

I like to try to live and let live but do I have to stand there and just take that abuse? Do I fuck and I wonder how much of this "anger from unmaskers" is a direct result of this kind of action?

P