FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > True Death Figures

True Death Figures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting to see the only media coverage of this was from Nigel Farage.

COVID-19 deaths where COVID was the sole cause of death, as opposed to the current figures they report which (Anyone who dies within 28 days of having COVID)

Official National statistics link and data

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/covid19deathsandautopsiesfeb2020todec2021

Obviously those 17,000 deaths are sad, and they are people. However you need to correlate that with other deaths, such as suicide, which push 10,000 for this period.

And before the idiots who love all this drama come flocking in to try and defend everything like this - I’m no conspiracy theorist, and fully jabbed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"Interesting to see the only media coverage of this was from Nigel Farage.

COVID-19 deaths where COVID was the sole cause of death, as opposed to the current figures they report which (Anyone who dies within 28 days of having COVID)

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/covid19deathsandautopsiesfeb2020todec2021

Obviously those 17,000 deaths are sad, and they are people. However you need to correlate that with other deaths, such as suicide, which push 10,000 for this period.

And before the idiots who love all this drama come flocking in to try and defend everything like this - I’m no conspiracy theorist, and fully jabbed."

Avoidable deaths are tragic.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d say most deaths are tragic. Avoidable or not.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"I’d say most deaths are tragic. Avoidable or not.

"

Agreed. But when they can so easily be avoided or reduced in numbers, I find it incredibly sad.

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

Further interesting figures here too

Unjabbed and still happy with my choice

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/monthlymortalityanalysisenglandandwales

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

None of those links work

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

"None of those links work"

You need to copy and paste them, they aren’t hyperlinks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know

The links don't work, have you pasted the whole url?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

And before the idiots who love all this drama come flocking in to try and defend everything like this - I’m no conspiracy theorist, and fully jabbed."

Not really sure what your point is. People have died as a result of covid, who otherwise would not have died when they died. People were robbed of life and more significantly the death in some cases was torture. Agreed the nhs and many other conpanies has taken this as a perfect excuse for their awful services but that doesn't change what's happened. With it, of it, caused by, triggered by... Its semantics isn't it?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I know

The links don't work, have you pasted the whole url?

404 - The webpage you are requesting does not exist on the site"

It is because the url is too long.

If anyone wants to see the link, if you quote the post it shows up there

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't abuse people for potentially having a different view than you. It doesn't promote debate and sends a thread in a totally different way

For your post. If people had other health conditions before Covid and got covid and died, their lives are not worth any less than the people who died and didn't have any previous illness.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Actually these links are too long and are also sending the posts wonky now too

To the OP, if you start another thread without the abuse and just tell people what to search for to find the link it will stop the thread going wonky