FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > My biggest mistake

My biggest mistake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My biggest mistake was when I failed to use a supermarket trolley.

In future, I will always use a supermarket trolley. In the checkout queue, I will maintain my distance from the person in front of me. I will be standing in front of my trolley. This way I can ensure social distancing from the person behind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

When you failed to use a trolley did you catch Covid ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you failed to use a trolley did you catch Covid ?"

Checkmate !

Thread over

"My biggest mistake was when I failed to use a supermarket trolley.

In future, I will always use a supermarket trolley. In the checkout queue, I will maintain my distance from the person in front of me. I will be standing in front of my trolley. This way I can ensure social distancing from the person behind."

Don't worry about handling coins and the like. Or do you carry surface disinfectant as well as sanitize hands every time you've touched something...

A hazmat suit would do the trick, mind

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

In future, I will always use a supermarket trolley. In the checkout queue, I will maintain my distance from the person in front of me. I will be standing in front of my trolley. This way I can ensure social distancing from the person behind."

You do know supermarkets deliver food ?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

I don't see why anyone would have a problem if that's what you want to do. There will always be rude people to criticize you though.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Just use a long piece of wood to beat people away from your space, but do not move or you will be in their space.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I hated people being too close to me before covid, I welcomed social distancing as people gave a bit of room.

Now it is over you get fuckwits right behind in the queue again.

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I invested in a cattle prod

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

My biggest mistake was having 2 x AstraZeneca jabs.

Still not right.

"I hated people being too close to me before covid, I welcomed social distancing as people gave a bit of room.

Now it is over you get fuckwits right behind in the queue again."

Agree! Step backwards and bump into them.

Shopping trolleys are great for making a barrier. Going to take one everywhere with me.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My biggest mistake was having 2 x AstraZeneca jabs.

Still not right."

Look on the bright side. Without having them you might be dead.

Went for coarse in London last Thursday

1st Mistake

2nd Mistake getting the tube during rush hour

3rd Mistake some young man with big black backpack got on knocking me and this young lady about and some dirty arse farted as well on packed tube not good

Maldon

Still not right.

Look on the bright side. Without having them you might be dead."

I suspect not.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Still not right.

Look on the bright side. Without having them you might be dead."

What a concise way to dismiss someone

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

In future, I will always use a supermarket trolley. In the checkout queue, I will maintain my distance from the person in front of me. I will be standing in front of my trolley. This way I can ensure social distancing from the person behind.

Don't worry about handling coins and the like. Or do you carry surface disinfectant as well as sanitize hands every time you've touched something...

A hazmat suit would do the trick, mind "

Coins? Can’t remember what year I last used coins

henley on thames

"Went for coarse in London last Thursday

1st Mistake

3rd Mistake some young man with big black backpack got on knocking me and this young lady about and some dirty arse farted as well on packed tube not good "

Well you said you went for “coarse”, so I would have thought the farting on the tube would have been just what you were looking for? No?

henley on thames

Just use a long piece of wood to beat people away from your space, but do not move or you will be in their space."

Singing loudly, throwing in the occasional fart and doing occasional sets of exercises like press-ups or star jumps usually ensures that people keep well away from you

henley on thames

"When you failed to use a trolley did you catch Covid ?

Checkmate !

Thread over "

... eh, not really.

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Tragic

Still not right."

Yep the same, biggest mistake I (Luke) have ever made

Maldon

Still not right.

Yep the same, biggest mistake I (Luke) have ever made "

I’m not anti vax and I very proudly queued to get my jabs.

Sunday Times last week said 79 deaths and 478 clot issues. I’d guess it’s ten times that figure.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I will be standing in front of my trolley."

I've done this for years, stops the queue tailgaters trying to rush you

dudley

Still not right.

Sunday Times last week said 79 deaths and 478 clot issues. I’d guess it’s ten times that figure. "

The Australian government are offering people who have had an adverse reaction to the vaccine an opportunity to make a claim for compensation. Let's see if our government take the same approach.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I fucking hate being in a queue with a heavy breather stood a foot behind me.

Even worse when they have that rattly smokers cough.

Still not right.

Sunday Times last week said 79 deaths and 478 clot issues. I’d guess it’s ten times that figure.

The Australian government are offering people who have had an adverse reaction to the vaccine an opportunity to make a claim for compensation. Let's see if our government take the same approach."

Be interesting to see how many actually qualify for the compensation as it is for specific reactions.

Also claimants need to have been admitted to hospital and provide applicable evidence of:

specified out of pocket expenses;

lost earnings;

paid and gratuitous care;

loss of capacity to provide domestic services; and

pain and suffering.

Dont hold your breath on thinking the UK will offer anything nearly as easy to claim, as it stands I think you have to be left 'severely disabled' to qualify for vaccine compensation

Maldon

Still not right.

The Australian government are offering people who have had an adverse reaction to the vaccine an opportunity to make a claim for compensation. Let's see if our government take the same approach."

I heard that from a local guy that’s suffered much more than me. I’m hoping for a full recovery once my heart has settled and I’m off the thinners. I get incredibly tired and a little nauseous about midday, I’m hoping that’s just the side effects of Rivaroxaban.

dudley

Still not right.

The Australian government are offering people who have had an adverse reaction to the vaccine an opportunity to make a claim for compensation. Let's see if our government take the same approach.

I heard that from a local guy that’s suffered much more than me. I’m hoping for a full recovery once my heart has settled and I’m off the thinners. I get incredibly tired and a little nauseous about midday, I’m hoping that’s just the side effects of Rivaroxaban. "

I know 2 people who were fit and health before they choose to get vaccinated for an holiday, now they are chest clutching wrecks and wish they could turn the clock back.

all around

Still not right.

I heard that from a local guy that’s suffered much more than me. I’m hoping for a full recovery once my heart has settled and I’m off the thinners. I get incredibly tired and a little nauseous about midday, I’m hoping that’s just the side effects of Rivaroxaban.

I know 2 people who were fit and health before they choose to get vaccinated for an holiday, now they are chest clutching wrecks and wish they could turn the clock back. "

There's hundreds of thousands who didn't get the vaccine are dead, take your pick

Maldon

Still not right.

I know 2 people who were fit and health before they choose to get vaccinated for an holiday, now they are chest clutching wrecks and wish they could turn the clock back.

There's hundreds of thousands who didn't get the vaccine are dead, take your pick "

Not that were in perfect health.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Still not right.

I know 2 people who were fit and health before they choose to get vaccinated for an holiday, now they are chest clutching wrecks and wish they could turn the clock back. "

Of course you do. I know of one father of two who refused to take the jabs and is now dead “of” covid, not “with” covid…

"I hated people being too close to me before covid, I welcomed social distancing as people gave a bit of room.

Now it is over you get fuckwits right behind in the queue again.

Agree! Step backwards and bump into them.

Shopping trolleys are great for making a barrier. Going to take one everywhere with me. "

Just turn round and then, them to back off…. Personal space etc, that was a thing before Covid, for some anyway

By *eadinthecloudsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Smart thinking in today's world

dudley

Still not right.

Of course you do. I know of one father of two who refused to take the jabs and is now dead “of” covid, not “with” covid… "

Of course you do.

Reading

Still not right.

Of course you do. I know of one father of two who refused to take the jabs and is now dead “of” covid, not “with” covid…

Of course you do. "

Happy to put you in contact with the widow…. Suspect you’d be too much of a coward though.

dudley

Still not right.

Of course you do.

Happy to put you in contact with the widow…. Suspect you’d be too much of a coward though. "

Message me the email addy or phone number.

Reading

Still not right.

Of course you do.

Happy to put you in contact with the widow…. Suspect you’d be too much of a coward though.

Message me the email addy or phone number."

Will that promote us from the lower leagues?

dudley

Still not right.

Of course you do.

"

It might.

Reading

Still not right.

Of course you do.

It might."

Hmm…. Your approval is so…..

dudley

Still not right.

Of course you do.

It might.

Hmm…. Your approval is so….. "

Well you did ask.

all around

Still not right.

There's hundreds of thousands who didn't get the vaccine are dead, take your pick

Not that were in perfect health. "

Not now they're not but they were before they died.

seek counselling for your fear you seriously need it

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

Still not right.

Of course you do.

Happy to put you in contact with the widow…. Suspect you’d be too much of a coward though. "

Would you be happy to contact the sufferers of chest pains you so casually dismissed or is death the benchmark for such "bravery" to be required?

Perhaps don't use the dismissive tone if you cannot handle a mirrored response.

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

Still not right.

There's hundreds of thousands who didn't get the vaccine are dead, take your pick "

There's also hundreds of thousands of us who are absolutely fine

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Still not right.

Take a step back to when Covid first hit. There was no testing and no-one knew 100% why or how many people died. We have a close relative who works in a care home and they had 11 residents on end of life care. Every single one of their deaths were put down to Covid, even though they were dying of something else. Even though they were never tested for Covid. 11 people in 1 care home. How many more deaths in the UK care homes were registered in the same way. And let's not forget about the deaths from flu that same year which were registered as Covid and not flu.

Not everything is black and white

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Still not right.

Sunday Times last week said 79 deaths and 478 clot issues. I’d guess it’s ten times that figure. "

Do a search on Mark Sexton Criminal Investigation x

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Still not right.

Of course you do.

Would you be happy to contact the sufferers of chest pains you so casually dismissed or is death the benchmark for such "bravery" to be required?

Perhaps don't use the dismissive tone if you cannot handle a mirrored response."

Is anyone going to have the balls to honor the offer of numbers if someone actually finds theirs as well to contact someone who will agree to support their position otherwise its like watching men fight by wafting feathers at each other trying to knock other one out. This thread is like the Colin firth hugh grant fight scene in Bridget Jones....only camper

1st Mistake

3rd Mistake some young man with big black backpack got on knocking me and this young lady about and some dirty arse farted as well on packed tube not good "

Couldn't believe my luck last Thursday, it went from bad to worse, started off I got the sack for being late again, dammed tube is always full on the mornings, packed what I could from my desk into a rather large backpack that I found in the office cupboard and headed back to the tube, by this time it's rush hour again, then the only bit of luck I had was spotting a beautiful looking young woman that was trying to get away from a bloke that was far too close for comfort, I did try knocking him out of the way with my backpack so that I could take his place, but he was having none of it, in the end I even broke wind as a last attempt, even this was a disaster as I strained too much and papped myself,

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

Still not right.

Of course you do.

Perhaps don't use the dismissive tone if you cannot handle a mirrored response.

Is anyone going to have the balls to honor the offer of numbers if someone actually finds theirs as well to contact someone who will agree to support their position otherwise its like watching men fight by wafting feathers at each other trying to knock other one out. This thread is like the Colin firth hugh grant fight scene in Bridget Jones....only camper

"

I think you mistook my query for an offer there.

Interesting take on that fight scene, very revealing.

By way of clarity, I have competing dogs in this fight, so am merely pointing out that the initial "of course you do" rather set the tone, wouldn't you agree?

By *ocket rocket 2021Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

Still not right.

Think you'll find the vaccine companies were not liable plus, it was experimental, approved maybe but experimental and certainly in this country, it was voluntary. Nobody was actually forced to take it although some were bullied into having the jabs

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Still not right.

Think you'll find the vaccine companies were not liable plus, it was experimental, approved maybe but experimental and certainly in this country, it was voluntary. Nobody was actually forced to take it although some were bullied into having the jabs "

I presume you are in the uk. None of the approved vaccines are experimental, none. Secondly there has been the vaccine damage fund this applies for any vaccine and was set up in 1979. Vaccine manufacturers can still be sued just not for unforeseen side effects as long as the manufacturing process was carried out properly.

henley on thames

Still not right.

Guess? At least to admit that it’s a guess ...

henley on thames

Still not right.

Think you'll find the vaccine companies were not liable plus, it was experimental, approved maybe but experimental and certainly in this country, it was voluntary. Nobody was actually forced to take it although some were bullied into having the jabs "

No, none of the vaccines are experimental. They were all approved

1st Mistake

And you paid for the privilege too.

Now we have them striking and almost gridlocked London

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Still not right.

Think you'll find the vaccine companies were not liable plus, it was experimental, approved maybe but experimental and certainly in this country, it was voluntary. Nobody was actually forced to take it although some were bullied into having the jabs

I presume you are in the uk. None of the approved vaccines are experimental, none. Secondly there has been the vaccine damage fund this applies for any vaccine and was set up in 1979. Vaccine manufacturers can still be sued just not for unforeseen side effects as long as the manufacturing process was carried out properly."

Shame on you, spoiling their fun with facts. A spell in the naughty corner is what you need.

Maldon

Still not right.

No, none of the vaccines are experimental. They were all approved "

Rushed through though in extreme circumstances

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Still not right.

Rushed through though in extreme circumstances "

Unless someone can point to something else official (not the media), it would appear to me that the Pfizer Vaccine is currently still only approved for emergency use in the UK...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/conditions-of-authorisation-for-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine

This was last updated on 24 Dec 2021 and still says...

“This temporary Authorisation under Regulation 174 permits the supply of identified COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 batches, based on the safety, quality and efficacy data submitted by Pfizer/BioNTech to MHRA in the period from 1 October to 2 December 2020;

This authorisation is not a marketing authorisation;”

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Still not right.

Unless someone can point to something else official (not the media), it would appear to me that the Pfizer Vaccine is currently still only approved for emergency use in the UK...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/conditions-of-authorisation-for-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine

“This temporary Authorisation under Regulation 174 permits the supply of identified COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 batches, based on the safety, quality and efficacy data submitted by Pfizer/BioNTech to MHRA in the period from 1 October to 2 December 2020;

"

To add, just realised this is curious. It says...

“...based on the safety, quality and efficacy data submitted by Pfizer/BioNTech to MHRA in the period from 1 October to 2 December 2020;”

Efficacy!

That data has been completely undermined by the rapid fall in efficacy and the data is over a year old! Have the Govt not revisited this in light of that? Have they not looked at a revised temporary approval?

By *aving_great_funMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 06/03/22 15:47:26]

By *aving_great_funMan  over a year ago

London

I thought I came to a swingers site hoping to have a pair of firm

but juicy tits waved in my face...

.... and then I stumbled upon this pathetic pile of shite...

By *hubster1Man  over a year ago

torbay

If you check out the official report by pfeizer (however it’s spelt lol) heart issues and respiratory issues were known when the vaccine was being issued also neonatal deaths . They have only just had to admit this thanks to a us court shocking

By *ocket rocket 2021Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

Still not right.

No, none of the vaccines are experimental. They were all approved "

There is a ravine between experimental and approved

Yes I'm aware they're approved but even my specialist told me it's experimental

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

.... and then I stumbled upon this pathetic pile of shite..."

It should have been moved to the Virus Forum as soon as the word Covid appeared, perhaps the Moderators were having a nap.

Maldon

.... and then I stumbled upon this pathetic pile of shite..."

Charmer.

My nearly biggest mistake was listening to my family to get the vaccines,I'm so glad I didn't

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Now it is over you get fuckwits right behind in the queue again."

Sneeze or cough in their direction they will soon shift ...

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Still not right.

There's millions who haven't been vaxxed and breezed through covid, which is the more likely outcome.

Sorry to hear of your vaccine issues. I have friends dealing with some side effects of their vaccines too, who wish they'd just took their chances with covid.

By *ohoMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

Still not right.

To add, just realised this is curious. It says...

“...based on the safety, quality and efficacy data submitted by Pfizer/BioNTech to MHRA in the period from 1 October to 2 December 2020;”

Efficacy!

That data has been completely undermined by the rapid fall in efficacy and the data is over a year old! Have the Govt not revisited this in light of that? Have they not looked at a revised temporary approval?"

https://t.me/OffgridiIreland

Have a look

By *rouble1977Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs

Maldon

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs"

Why do you say that?

henley on thames

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs

Why do you say that? "

Because it’s a “guess” perhaps? Ie completely made up for the purposes of spreading fear and suspicion.

henley on thames

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs"

79 deaths form 60 million jabs ... so basically one in a million. No wonder the other poster chose to immediately “guess” that the “real” figure is way higher, as one in a million clearly wasn’t scary enough.

Maldon

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs

79 deaths form 60 million jabs ... so basically one in a million. No wonder the other poster chose to immediately “guess” that the “real” figure is way higher, as one in a million clearly wasn’t scary enough. "

I’m not trying to scare anyone thank you. Just personal experience and subsequent random discussions with others that have suffered.

henley on thames

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs

79 deaths form 60 million jabs ... so basically one in a million. No wonder the other poster chose to immediately “guess” that the “real” figure is way higher, as one in a million clearly wasn’t scary enough.

I’m not trying to scare anyone thank you. Just personal experience and subsequent random discussions with others that have suffered. "

Why “guess” that the “real” figure is 10 times higher then? Clearly trying to infer that the risk factor is much higher than 1 in a million.

Yes, some people have suffered complications, but take a look at the numbers. Pretty much 1 in a million. I’m not losing any sleep over those odds.

Maldon

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs

I’m not trying to scare anyone thank you. Just personal experience and subsequent random discussions with others that have suffered.

Why “guess” that the “real” figure is 10 times higher then? Clearly trying to infer that the risk factor is much higher than 1 in a million.

Yes, some people have suffered complications, but take a look at the numbers. Pretty much 1 in a million. I’m not losing any sleep over those odds. "

Why not? If I know of four others that have suffered all within a few miles then it’s a fair consideration.

henley on thames

Still not right.

Oh give over ffs

Yes, some people have suffered complications, but take a look at the numbers. Pretty much 1 in a million. I’m not losing any sleep over those odds.

Why not? If I know of four others that have suffered all within a few miles then it’s a fair consideration. "

It’s always a danger to use small sample sizes (eg people we know or have met) and extrapolate across the entire population, assuming that our sample size is representative.

I don’t know anybody who has suffered any complications, but I am not making the mistake of thinking that they means the number of people suffering complications is zero.

By *rivateyesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

Still not right.

Of course you do.

I’d love to see how that conversation goes !!!

“Hi, I’m really sorry for your loss and wanted to clarify some of the details”

“Sorry, who are you? And where did you get my details?”

“ReadingCouple1963 gave them to me”

“Who the fuck is ReadingCouple1963?”

“You must know them surely, are you also a member of Fab?

Perhaps you could send me some pics of your tits, of course I’ll be happy to send you some pics of my dick in return”

“The only people I know in Reading are my son-in-law and my daughter. Are you telling me that they are swingers?

“Yes, we’ll into it apparently, here’s a link to their profile …………”

TBC.

» Add a new message to this topic