FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 5th Dose

5th Dose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got notification today from Renal Charity that a 5th jab followed by autumn booster prior to my flu jab is on the way.

Just hope they don't do drug tests at my local swimming pool.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ity_BoyMan  over a year ago

London

"Got notification today from Renal Charity that a 5th jab followed by autumn booster prior to my flu jab is on the way.

Just hope they don't do drug tests at my local swimming pool."

Since vaccines aren't drugs you won't have anything to worry about

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that

"5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that "

Happy to take as many as required..

Feltham

Like I say..good luck

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

As I was on a clinical trial and my first two didn't count, I had my fifth about a month ago. It's all good

Hope you keep safe OP.

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

"5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that

Happy to take as many as required.."

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Like I say..good luck "

Why would anyone need luck?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

5th? Didn’t know there were more than two.. if it makes you happy then good for you. No thanks

"Like I say..good luck

Why would anyone need luck? "

Think we may have an anti vaxer with a comment like that or a non believer.. had it when i first told people i had a 4th one due.. all claimed no need it doesnt exist..

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Like I say..good luck

Think we may have an anti vaxer with a comment like that or a non believer.. had it when i first told people i had a 4th one due.. all claimed no need it doesnt exist.. "

my daughter's in a similar situation..

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that "

I'm guessing you won't ever be having your annual flu jab- available to all over 50's?

"5th? Didn’t know there were more than two.. if it makes you happy then good for you. No thanks "
I'm not sure how anyone can have missed the need for a booster, it's been on TV, radio, advertising on billboards,on social media.

Waiting for the invite for my 4th. But I think they are generally only doing the over 85 and super high risk. At least for now.

They will probably give the new boosters with flu jab going on

Manchester (she/her)

"Waiting for the invite for my 4th. But I think they are generally only doing the over 85 and super high risk. At least for now.

They will probably give the new boosters with flu jab going on"

Over 75s at the moment I think.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Waiting for the invite for my 4th. But I think they are generally only doing the over 85 and super high risk. At least for now.

They will probably give the new boosters with flu jab going on

Over 75s at the moment I think. "

It is the over 75s in England, that are being invited for their 4th currently, due to vulnerability because of age. Other vulnerable groups too.

"Like I say..good luck

Think we may have an anti vaxer with a comment like that or a non believer.. had it when i first told people i had a 4th one due.. all claimed no need it doesnt exist.. my daughter's in a similar situation.. "

I have my fingers crossed for your daughter that she gets her call up ASAP

"5th? Didn’t know there were more than two.. if it makes you happy then good for you. No thanks "

TV reception and news not get down your neck of the woods .

Feltham

"5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that

I'm guessing you won't ever be having your annual flu jab- available to all over 50's?"

Had full blown flu twice, had schmovid twice..flu is far worse in my opinion..for me it was anyway, especially given the fact that the second time I had schmovid I had no idea anything was wrong with me until I got randomly tested.

I’m also it in denial hat there’s a virus, or an anti-vacxer..simply pro-choice

Feltham

* vaxxer *

[Removed by poster at 13/04/22 05:18:30]

More pricks than a second hand dart board haha

"Got notification today from Renal Charity that a 5th jab followed by autumn booster prior to my flu jab is on the way.

OP. Can I message or you message me. I have query re "Renal Charity".

Genuine

I'm guessing you won't ever be having your annual flu jab- available to all over 50's?

Had full blown flu twice, had schmovid twice..flu is far worse in my opinion..for me it was anyway, especially given the fact that the second time I had schmovid I had no idea anything was wrong with me until I got randomly tested.

I’m also it in denial hat there’s a virus, or an anti-vacxer..simply pro-choice "

Some would counter that with simply pro-stupid.. but hey i am not one of them.

More pricks than a second hand dart board haha"

Blood tests every 3 weeks for last years so have heard that more times than I care to remember.. lol

To the delightful Male and also the couple who messaged me privately within last 2hrs and then blocked account to not be able to get a response..

If you want to take things further and continue with the name calling , rudeness and abuse then please by all means message again... i love trying to help the 'Uneducated'.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

I’m also it in denial hat there’s a virus, or an anti-vacxer..simply pro-choice "

Why would someone who is " pro choice" feel then need to criticize someone else's free choice with childish playground bullying and snide comments ,,?

Why would someone who is " pro choice" feel then need to criticize someone else's free choice with childish playground bullying and snide comments ,,?"

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I won’t be rushing for it.

I’ve had the two jabs, plus the first booster last year.

My recent test results still show my blood results showed ‘antibodies at a higher level’.

I’ve not even had a cold in three years.

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

Some would counter that with simply pro-stupid.. but hey i am not one of them."

So you don't consider people have a choice?

By *rimrose and TonyCouple  over a year ago

Farnworth

Why would someone who is " pro choice" feel then need to criticize someone else's free choice with childish playground bullying and snide comments ,,?"

Exactly that

Feltham

I’m not playground bullying or throwing out snide comments..the only one who has done that is the OP by calling me ‘pro stupid’

all around

Why would someone who is " pro choice" feel then need to criticize someone else's free choice with childish playground bullying and snide comments ,,?

I’m not playground bullying or throwing out snide comments..the only one who has done that is the OP by calling me ‘pro stupid’ "

"5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that"

I'll leave it there ...

Manchester (she/her)

I’m not playground bullying or throwing out snide comments..the only one who has done that is the OP by calling me ‘pro stupid’

"5th jab followed by a ‘booster’..that will be a 6th jab..then a 7th..then an 8th, 9th &10th..good luck with that"

I'll leave it there ...

"

Indeed. The implication is crystal clear.

Some would counter that with simply pro-stupid.. but hey i am not one of them."

Oh look..

Where in this am I saying you are pro-stupid..

Some would counter that with simply pro-stupid.. (some, not me)

But hey I am not one of them.. !!!

Accusation of calling you stupid to be revoked..

Genuine"

Have messaged you.

Genuine

Have messaged you. "

Replied

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

I've always been pro choice. vaccinations, like all drugs, cannot have a one glove fits all approach. Let's face it because of the life span of the drugs nobady if "fully vaxed".

I wish that people could accept this and get on with their lives without haranguing others.

I'm tired of this society turning on itself especially on this subject. If it's not brexit it's the current government, vaccine or not vaccine, (natural immunity).

Stop being nasty to one another.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

the 05th and the booster are only top ups so your not going to be over the limit with whatever the contents of the jabs are - and the flu is the annual shot which is normal so you should be well protected as we do back into panic season in the autumn/ winter

Just hope they don't do drug tests at my local swimming pool.the 05th and the booster are only top ups so your not going to be over the limit with whatever the contents of the jabs are - and the flu is the annual shot which is normal so you should be well protected as we do back into panic season in the autumn/ winter "

Well protected. Immunocompromised so even after 5 I am not even 50% covered..but 50% is better than 0%

Glasgow

Just hope they don't do drug tests at my local swimming pool.the 05th and the booster are only top ups so your not going to be over the limit with whatever the contents of the jabs are - and the flu is the annual shot which is normal so you should be well protected as we do back into panic season in the autumn/ winter

Well protected. Immunocompromised so even after 5 I am not even 50% covered..but 50% is better than 0%"

top up every 2 months and you should be fine

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Just hope they don't do drug tests at my local swimming pool.the 05th and the booster are only top ups so your not going to be over the limit with whatever the contents of the jabs are - and the flu is the annual shot which is normal so you should be well protected as we do back into panic season in the autumn/ winter

Well protected. Immunocompromised so even after 5 I am not even 50% covered..but 50% is better than 0%"

If that's what's needed on a case by case basis then that's what's needed. Out of interest and excuse me being nosey but for flu jabs do you have more than one a year too?

My parents were getting their second booster today. Fingers crossed they're ok x

I think eventually you'll have to pay for the jabs,get people thinking they need it,then they'll continue to keep getting them even if they have to pay for them.....its the same with the lateral flow test kits,people are buying them now when they were originally free,because they in the habit of having to test themselves...drug companies are on a right earner here,speculate to accumulate.

Well protected. Immunocompromised so even after 5 I am not even 50% covered..but 50% is better than 0%

If that's what's needed on a case by case basis then that's what's needed. Out of interest and excuse me being nosey but for flu jabs do you have more than one a year too? "

Nope 1 jab October time..

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Had 4th Booster 10 days ago. They were saying that they are gearing up for a 5th booster sometime in Autumn.

Makes sense, as immunity does fade over time and it seems by 6 months any protection is back to zero again. (I suspect it's more likely to be virtually nil after 3 months personally, but that's anecdotal conjecture at this moment in time).

Manchester (she/her)

I think eventually you'll have to pay for the jabs,get people thinking they need it,then they'll continue to keep getting them even if they have to pay for them.....its the same with the lateral flow test kits,people are buying them now when they were originally free,because they in the habit of having to test themselves...drug companies are on a right earner here,speculate to accumulate. "

I already pay for my flu jabs.

I'll have my 21st this year.

What's next, 22?

Yup

Ooga booga terrifying

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Had 4th Booster 10 days ago. They were saying that they are gearing up for a 5th booster sometime in Autumn.

Makes sense, as immunity does fade over time and it seems by 6 months any protection is back to zero again. (I suspect it's more likely to be virtually nil after 3 months personally, but that's anecdotal conjecture at this moment in time)."

Immunity is not back to zero after 3 or 6 months. The fact they're not starting from scratch with the primary dosing schedule tells you all you need to know. A booster has to have something to boost - namely B memory cells. Even the most immunocompromised person will make some level of memory and remember, we cannot quantify/measure the T memory cell bank. The fact that some people who were exposed to SARS1 in the early 2000s are still showing some level of immune memory suggests there's going to be long lived memory at low levels.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Denbigh

Reading theough this is embarrassing. Fighting amongst yourselves over petty differences when we should be looking at the bigger picture.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"Immunity is not back to zero after 3 or 6 months. The fact they're not starting from scratch with the primary dosing schedule tells you all you need to know. A booster has to have something to boost - namely B memory cells. Even the most immunocompromised person will make some level of memory and remember, we cannot quantify/measure the T memory cell bank. The fact that some people who were exposed to SARS1 in the early 2000s are still showing some level of immune memory suggests there's going to be long lived memory at low levels. "

Thank you for explaining that.

I just wish I could know with some certainty exactly what the level of immunity is at a given point in time. It does make deciding whether to go out or not very difficult to decide.

There comes a point when one thinks "Well, if I treat it as nil, I can at least modulate my response to that accordingly". Erring with caution, I suppose.

Manchester (she/her)

"Reading theough this is embarrassing. Fighting amongst yourselves over petty differences when we should be looking at the bigger picture.

"

I'm glad you think so, and I'll take all the notice of your condemnation that I choose to.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Immunity is not back to zero after 3 or 6 months. The fact they're not starting from scratch with the primary dosing schedule tells you all you need to know. A booster has to have something to boost - namely B memory cells. Even the most immunocompromised person will make some level of memory and remember, we cannot quantify/measure the T memory cell bank. The fact that some people who were exposed to SARS1 in the early 2000s are still showing some level of immune memory suggests there's going to be long lived memory at low levels.

I just wish I could know with some certainty exactly what the level of immunity is at a given point in time. It does make deciding whether to go out or not very difficult to decide.

There comes a point when one thinks "Well, if I treat it as nil, I can at least modulate my response to that accordingly". Erring with caution, I suppose. "

I'd be more worried about the pressure of living in constant fear of the virus than the actual effects of covid but we each have to assess that risk ourselves.

Personally I'd lose my mind living like that.

Manchester (she/her)

"Immunity is not back to zero after 3 or 6 months. The fact they're not starting from scratch with the primary dosing schedule tells you all you need to know. A booster has to have something to boost - namely B memory cells. Even the most immunocompromised person will make some level of memory and remember, we cannot quantify/measure the T memory cell bank. The fact that some people who were exposed to SARS1 in the early 2000s are still showing some level of immune memory suggests there's going to be long lived memory at low levels.

There comes a point when one thinks "Well, if I treat it as nil, I can at least modulate my response to that accordingly". Erring with caution, I suppose. I'd be more worried about the pressure of living in constant fear of the virus than the actual effects of covid but we each have to assess that risk ourselves.

Personally I'd lose my mind living like that."

I think people overstate this fear business. Keys, phone, wallet, mask.

Job done.

The fact that people need to paint it as some sort of psychologically paralysing condition probably says more about them than those of us just getting on with it.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

There comes a point when one thinks "Well, if I treat it as nil, I can at least modulate my response to that accordingly". Erring with caution, I suppose. I'd be more worried about the pressure of living in constant fear of the virus than the actual effects of covid but we each have to assess that risk ourselves.

Job done.

The fact that people need to paint it as some sort of psychologically paralysing condition probably says more about them than those of us just getting on with it."

Well given that the thought of a mask over my face is enough to make me break out in a sweat then yes, It can be paralysing.

Not my point though, the constant fear being peddled by the media throughout has had a massive impact on lots of people's mental health including my own during the initial "lockdown"

Manchester (she/her)

Job done.

The fact that people need to paint it as some sort of psychologically paralysing condition probably says more about them than those of us just getting on with it.Well given that the thought of a mask over my face is enough to make me break out in a sweat then yes, It can be paralysing.

Not my point though, the constant fear being peddled by the media throughout has had a massive impact on lots of people's mental health including my own during the initial "lockdown""

I'm sorry you've struggled, and I hope you can seek appropriate help if you desire it.

However, for many people, it's just become part of our routine. Rather than denying the existence of the virus and what it can do, we adapt and carry on.

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

"Reading theough this is embarrassing. Fighting amongst yourselves over petty differences when we should be looking at the bigger picture.

"

I'm curious to know what the bigger picture is that you've mentioned.

Not bothered what number jab is up to stopped after the first two and def having no more.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"To the delightful Male and also the couple who messaged me privately within last 2hrs and then blocked account to not be able to get a response..

If you want to take things further and continue with the name calling , rudeness and abuse then please by all means message again... i love trying to help the 'Uneducated'. "

that happened to me, i just ignored them

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 23:10:50]

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Not been jabbed won't be jabbed my choice apparently had covid didn't know I'm happy for the people who want the however many jabs but what I will say is do your independent research don't trust just one source of information

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

I'm guessing you won't ever be having your annual flu jab- available to all over 50's?"

I had a flu jab only once. Made me feel ill for 4-5mth.never again. Felt worse than have the the virus itself. Had corvid when it was tbe delta strain. Ill for 6days.bit of a cough for few weeks after. Rather risk the virus. No ouss taking against those who had the vax. I say each to their own. Good luck to all no matter what yoyr view point.

Someone's making a lot of money from you

I had my 2 vaccines but reduse to have anymore , should be a choice not madortory. People should be allowed to go on holiday if they wish in life.

There is no way they know the negative effects of these vaccines and mixing different ones without years of testing them. For eg how do they know effects on pregnant womens offspring

Aint even had 1 jab n no way will i. U will see the aftermath in years to come. Soon as boris got caught with that party rubbish u dont see any covid numbers advertised. But prior we were updated daily on how many cases etc. Gets caught, all restrictions uplifted n nothing about cases or deaths. Load of bollocks

"I had my 2 vaccines but reduse to have anymore , should be a choice not madortory. People should be allowed to go on holiday if they wish in life.

There is no way they know the negative effects of these vaccines and mixing different ones without years of testing them. For eg how do they know effects on pregnant womens offspring"

Exactly! Cancer research get millions from us and no cure to this day. An unknown virus comes that they know nothing about n can’t control and a vaccine is made in a classroom by kids with minimum financing!

By *iCurious4WomenMan  over a year ago

Inverclyde

I've not even had my first and have no intentions of getting it. Each to their own though.

I was in hospital during when everyone was scared to be in one the fear of catching it and elderly being vulnerable if in hospital etc separate elevator for infected had to wear a mask 24/7 within plastic curtains in ur own bed even after being swabbed..and a nurse told me there was zwro patients with covid in the entire hospital! Wasnt long before restrictions changed and there was nolonger separate elevatore to use everyone all crammed in the same ones yet was restrictions changing all the time. There was quicker testing at football matches than in a hospital for patients. ..it was madness and no one knew the truth.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Never even had one …. Still alive and breathing ha ha … good luck

Something tells me a lot more people didn't get it than they let on and your third fourth and fifth boosters are just their first and second doses that they won't let go to waste and lose profits

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Never even had one …. Still alive and breathing ha ha … good luck "

You may be still alive and breathing because the vast majority of people have been vaccinated.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"Something tells me a lot more people didn't get it than they let on and your third fourth and fifth boosters are just their first and second doses that they won't let go to waste and lose profits "

Does that something have any evidence to back it up?

Same here and I don’t think luck is needed…

Same here and I don’t think luck is needed…"

If you think about all them jabs and boosters and you can still catch it over and over..and your symtoms will be less so may not know you caught it and pass it on and kill someone close

Glasgow

"My parents were getting their second booster today. Fingers crossed they're ok x"
have you some concerns with the second booster ?

Glasgow

Job done.

The fact that people need to paint it as some sort of psychologically paralysing condition probably says more about them than those of us just getting on with it.Well given that the thought of a mask over my face is enough to make me break out in a sweat then yes, It can be paralysing.

Not my point though, the constant fear being peddled by the media throughout has had a massive impact on lots of people's mental health including my own during the initial "lockdown""

sounds like you were badly affected when you were confined to house (lockdowns) and bombarded by media pumping out horror stories of the Black Death on the hour every hour .

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 26/04/22 04:32:19]

Glasgow

"Never even had one …. Still alive and breathing ha ha … good luck "

Flintshire

"Never even had one …. Still alive and breathing ha ha … good luck

You may be still alive and breathing because the vast majority of people have been vaccinated.

Winston "

What utter rubbish I’m alive and breathing because my immune system did what it was supposed to do when I caught it …

Feltham

Winston

What utter rubbish I’m alive and breathing because my immune system did what it was supposed to do when I caught it …"

Mine too Welshsuns, we must be freaks of Welsh nature then

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th ‘boosters’ (more vaccines) and people STILL getting the ‘rona must be the sensible ones

Manchester (she/her)

Same here and I don’t think luck is needed…

If you think about all them jabs and boosters and you can still catch it over and over..and your symtoms will be less so may not know you caught it and pass it on and kill someone close"

I know! Huge rates of asymptomatic infection. That's why it's sensible to wear a mask. I'm glad you agree.

Tin town

Winston

What utter rubbish I’m alive and breathing because my immune system did what it was supposed to do when I caught it …

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th ‘boosters’ (more vaccines) and people STILL getting the ‘rona must be the sensible ones "

Over 2 years in, it seems a reasonable assumption that the vast majority have been exposed to it at some point.

It does also seem that some folks have been able to ward off infection where others in the same house / workplace have not managed to. Good for them.

Flintshire

Winston

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th ‘boosters’ (more vaccines) and people STILL getting the ‘rona must be the sensible ones "

It’s all this Welsh air keeps you happy and healthy

North West

Winston

What utter rubbish I’m alive and breathing because my immune system did what it was supposed to do when I caught it …"

How lucky for you, and how jolly unlucky for my Grandad.

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

How lucky for you, and how jolly unlucky for my Grandad."

Yes, indeed

I wouldn't have the hubris to stake my life and health on luck. Fortunately, we have science.

By *tewiethompsonMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I had my 5th in march, now it's a booster twice a year for the foreseeable future.... I also had the experimental anti virals when I got round 2 COVID in January... As far as I am concerned they can fill me with whatever they want as long as I can continue to live.

With renal problems you should be happy to have whats offered

Flintshire

"I had my 5th in march, now it's a booster twice a year for the foreseeable future.... I also had the experimental anti virals when I got round 2 COVID in January... As far as I am concerned they can fill me with whatever they want as long as I can continue to live."

Christ I’m living just fine without even one ha ha

Flintshire

Winston

Yes, indeed

I wouldn't have the hubris to stake my life and health on luck. Fortunately, we have science."

Fortunately I’m fit and well and look after my health … fitter than people half my age …

North West

"I had my 5th in march, now it's a booster twice a year for the foreseeable future.... I also had the experimental anti virals when I got round 2 COVID in January... As far as I am concerned they can fill me with whatever they want as long as I can continue to live.

Christ I’m living just fine without even one ha ha "

Do you comprehend that this virus is fatal for some people and is causing long term morbidity for many who may have had mild infection?

Your smug attitude may well be removed in the future.

Two members of my family died as a direct consequence of COVID infection. One was 89, the other 73. Neither was on their death bed before they caught COVID. Neither had vaccines because one caught it before the vaccine roll out and the other (the 73yo) was a COVID denier. Fat lot of good denying did him. He died in a pool of his own lung secretions.

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Yes, indeed

I wouldn't have the hubris to stake my life and health on luck. Fortunately, we have science.

Fortunately I’m fit and well and look after my health … fitter than people half my age … "

I hope your fortune continues. I admire your optimism, even though I don't share it

Glasgow

Winston

Yes, indeed

Fortunately I’m fit and well and look after my health … fitter than people half my age … "

fair play to you and hats off; your efforts in keeping healthy have indeed paid off and you are healthy ; fit and strong enough for your own immune system to do what it’s designed to do. Natural immunity is by far the more effective strategy so I can’t argue with that - well done

People talking about natural immunity without understanding how they aquire it.

Funny.

You get protection, or “immunity,” from a specific disease when your immune system makes an antibody for it.

Natural immunity happens after you get infected by a germ and your immune system responds by making antibodies to it.

In other words, you have to get the virus for your immune system to kick in. This is no guarantee your immune system will be able to fight off an attack.

Hence.........

*drumroll........... vaccines.

Good luck with your natural immunity everyone.

Winston

Flintshire

"People talking about natural immunity without understanding how they aquire it.

Funny.

You get protection, or “immunity,” from a specific disease when your immune system makes an antibody for it.

Natural immunity happens after you get infected by a germ and your immune system responds by making antibodies to it.

In other words, you have to get the virus for your immune system to kick in. This is no guarantee your immune system will be able to fight off an attack.

Hence.........

Winston"

Mine was faboolous when dealing with it … I have had it though must say it’s the flu to be exact with a chest infection … so I now have …. Drum roll … natural immunity much better than a jib jab

"People talking about natural immunity without understanding how they aquire it.

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston

Mine was faboolous when dealing with it … I have had it though must say it’s the flu to be exact with a chest infection … so I now have …. Drum roll … natural immunity much better than a jib jab "

Glad you had it mildly. Mine most definitely was not just the flu with a chest infection. I still took the vaccines months later when available. And had both my boosters

all around

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston

Mine was faboolous when dealing with it … I have had it though must say it’s the flu to be exact with a chest infection … so I now have …. Drum roll … natural immunity much better than a jib jab "

Hopefully you'll be just as lucky next time you catch it

I hope no one thought I was being harsh saying people who been vaccined alot would get less symtoms so could pass it on to more without knowing and really hurt someone more vulnerable or close. Im not against the initial jabs but feel its gone too far. The fear and even worry of a loved on in hospital..yet probably was safer than being outside! No one knew zero cases in entire hospital. People were frightened whole time.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm part of the 5 doses club - 3 full doses and 2 boosters.

I had it done yesterday and are suffering today. Arm deffo has the punched feeling to it, and I've been going through the chills etc as part of the side effects.

Mandy

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm part of the 5 doses club - 3 full doses and 2 boosters.

I had it done yesterday and are suffering today. Arm deffo has the punched feeling to it, and I've been going through the chills etc as part of the side effects.

Mandy"

Feel better soon

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Feel better soon"

Thank you xx I've been through worse recently, so this is just a minor niggle.

Mandy

By *ay-LoveMan  over a year ago

Windsor

[Removed by poster at 04/05/22 20:05:01]

By *ay-LoveMan  over a year ago

Windsor

Some seriously on here need to stop piming themselves out to Goverment & listening to Corription & lies, wakeup & smell the coffee, your just being used to make money via vaccine jabs & your just destroying your own immune system, catch a cold and catch death, as your immune system is finished, stop being another stat.

North West

"Some seriously on here need to stop piming themselves out to Goverment & listening to Corription & lies, wakeup & smell the coffee, your just being used to make money via vaccine jabs & your just destroying your own immune system, catch a cold and catch death, as your immune system is finished, stop being another stat."

¿Qué?

Manchester (she/her)

"Some seriously on here need to stop piming themselves out to Goverment & listening to Corription & lies, wakeup & smell the coffee, your just being used to make money via vaccine jabs & your just destroying your own immune system, catch a cold and catch death, as your immune system is finished, stop being another stat."

I thought we were supposed to respect each other, and our rights to do our own research and make our own decisions?

You go ahead and do you. Believe whatever you like. I'll do the same. Thanks

What is 'Corription'? Asking for a friend.... and what is piming themselves out?

Asking for a friend

A lot of flat earther, there alians, and mermaids believers about

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I accept cynicism towards the heartless government approach as well as helping to prioritise huge contracts for their friends and donors. Capitalism will always seek to prioritise and maximise profits, even from human suffering and disaster, unless constraints are imposed - that's the nature of the system we're within

But the concept of vaccinated immune systems being 'finished' is at odds with the huge wealth of evidence

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I stopped at 2! Got my diabetic nurse to put it on my notes save them sending reminders x

By *la87Man  over a year ago

acton

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston"

Do you believe that the vaccine gives certainty of your survival?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Good luck.

Hope you keep well and any health problems you may have are well maintained.

Great to see you swimming and taking regular exercise..

Stay well.

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston

Do you believe that the vaccine gives certainty of your survival?"

No. But then again I actually understand how vaccines work. Anyone who doesn't should return to school and sit their CSE's again.

I do believe that without vaccinations my chances of death or serious illness are much increased.

Winston

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston

No. But then again I actually understand how vaccines work. Anyone who doesn't should return to school and sit their CSE's again.

I do believe that without vaccinations my chances of death or serious illness are much increased.

Winston"

The companies who made these in their very first publications only ever said it would reduce symptoms, not provide any form of protection. That’s not me having a dig, that’s all they said when jabs first came out. It was doctors and politicians that said it would protect

Manchester (she/her)

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston

Winston

The companies who made these in their very first publications only ever said it would reduce symptoms, not provide any form of protection. That’s not me having a dig, that’s all they said when jabs first came out. It was doctors and politicians that said it would protect "

So we've reached a point where "reduction in hospitalisations and deaths" is "not any form of protection".

Funny.

Hence.........

Winston

Winston

The companies who made these in their very first publications only ever said it would reduce symptoms, not provide any form of protection. That’s not me having a dig, that’s all they said when jabs first came out. It was doctors and politicians that said it would protect "

Are you saying/suggesting reducing symptoms isn't a form of protection?

I'm trying to see where you're coming from with that view.

Winston

By *la87Man  over a year ago

acton

These threads are quite toxic. I'm not sure what about this discussion brings it out in people.

@Winston have you seen the death rates in high %age vaccination countries versus the not so high? The difference if any is small. We know that they said this thing wasn't preventing omnicron. I personally know a number of people who got layed down very low by a COVID infection they got a fortnight after their booster, several people who were asymptomatic pre vaccines and with the more lethal strains and people who died when the milder strains had dominance and despite being upto date with boosters.

The only thing I'm absolutely certain of is that the media and governments lied to us. Rare breakthrough infections were not rare. Pandemic of the unvaccinated was also a lie.

I'm personally done with their games I was told two vaccine doses and I was good. The serious adverse events concern me and the lack of apparent efficacy does too. I think I'm done with this section because I'm tempted to be rude. That isn't who I want to be and I feel everybody should make their own calls.

"These threads are quite toxic. I'm not sure what about this discussion brings it out in people.

@Winston have you seen the death rates in high %age vaccination countries versus the not so high? The difference if any is small. We know that they said this thing wasn't preventing omnicron. I personally know a number of people who got layed down very low by a COVID infection they got a fortnight after their booster, several people who were asymptomatic pre vaccines and with the more lethal strains and people who died when the milder strains had dominance and despite being upto date with boosters.

The only thing I'm absolutely certain of is that the media and governments lied to us. Rare breakthrough infections were not rare. Pandemic of the unvaccinated was also a lie.

I'm personally done with their games I was told two vaccine doses and I was good. The serious adverse events concern me and the lack of apparent efficacy does too. I think I'm done with this section because I'm tempted to be rude. That isn't who I want to be and I feel everybody should make their own calls. "

I think everybody should make their own calls too.

Based on informed understanding. Not from snake oil salesmen, charlatans, the ill informed and/or those looking to make a fast buck out of peddling conspiracy theories.

The problem is, people don't have ability and comprehension to understand the factual information that's presented to them.

They also look for information that supports their level of understanding and their own bias. Confirmation bias is a thing.

I also think its good that you're choosing to leave the virus threads. This is a good choice and I support your freedom to choose.

Winston

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"These threads are quite toxic. I'm not sure what about this discussion brings it out in people.

I'm personally done with their games I was told two vaccine doses and I was good. The serious adverse events concern me and the lack of apparent efficacy does too. I think I'm done with this section because I'm tempted to be rude. That isn't who I want to be and I feel everybody should make their own calls.

Based on informed understanding. Not from snake oil salesmen, charlatans, the ill informed and/or those looking to make a fast buck out of peddling conspiracy theories.

The problem is, people don't have ability and comprehension to understand the factual information that's presented to them.

They also look for information that supports their level of understanding and their own bias. Confirmation bias is a thing.

I also think its good that you're choosing to leave the virus threads. This is a good choice and I support your freedom to choose.

Winston"

Just to be a little bit naughty confirmation bias works both ways of coure

By *roonGuy46Man  over a year ago

Troon

5th dose of what the Broon Sweats ma man

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I had my 5th in march, now it's a booster twice a year for the foreseeable future.... I also had the experimental anti virals when I got round 2 COVID in January... As far as I am concerned they can fill me with whatever they want as long as I can continue to live.

Christ I’m living just fine without even one ha ha

Do you comprehend that this virus is fatal for some people and is causing long term morbidity for many who may have had mild infection?

Your smug attitude may well be removed in the future.

Two members of my family died as a direct consequence of COVID infection. One was 89, the other 73. Neither was on their death bed before they caught COVID. Neither had vaccines because one caught it before the vaccine roll out and the other (the 73yo) was a COVID denier. Fat lot of good denying did him. He died in a pool of his own lung secretions. "

Sadly it's not worth getting into discussions like this TBH. There is an alarming hole in our educational system when it comes to basic science and the ability to analyse statistics. Combine this with 'me' culture, and you are wasting your time.

Some of this is understandable. Things like Thalidomide live long in collective memories, despite the fact that science has long moved on and vaccines are now well understood, still people can't accept it.

3% of Brits believe the earth is flat and another 4% are not sure. Let's hope none of them fall off the edge (Google the Holly/Philip breakfast TV interview with the Flat earthers - it's hilarious). Most (well 93%) find (the relatively new conspiracy theory) flat earth phonomena as funny, yet there are many people who cling to (absolute belief in) seven day Creationist ideas....and for the most part they are accepted.

I'd always mandate for and defend freedom of choice. But you can't mandate for what people choose to believe or think, especially now we are bombarded from so many sides with 'news' and social media - education really needs to tackle this.

Sadly it's very easy to manipulate what people believe....Russia...?

Winston

Just to be a little bit naughty confirmation bias works both ways of coure "

A little naughty is good.

Indeed it does. I tend to look at as much "evidence" as possible, then backtrack it's source, the author and where possible field of expertise and if possible, the source of research funding.

If what I find is presented by a floppy haired swordsman who's promoting his tour/TV show/book, who's done his own "research" I'm quietly confident it can be discounted.

There's an awful lot of noise out there. It pays to dig below the surface and put cotton wool in your ears sometimes.

Sometimes I think people have forgotten everything they learnt about vaccines in their pre *CSE days.

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

Indeed it does. I tend to look at as much "evidence" as possible, then backtrack it's source, the author and where possible field of expertise and if possible, the source of research funding.

If what I find is presented by a floppy haired swordsman who's promoting his tour/TV show/book, who's done his own "research" I'm quietly confident it can be discounted.

There's an awful lot of noise out there. It pays to dig below the surface and put cotton wool in your ears sometimes.

Sometimes I think people have forgotten everything they learnt about vaccines in their pre *CSE days.

*yes, I am that old.

Winston"

My equivalent of GCSE/CSE was abolished for being not even worth the paper it was written on

(It's ok, it's been a known joke since at least the 80s )

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Winston

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

My equivalent of GCSE/CSE was abolished for being not even worth the paper it was written on

(It's ok, it's been a known joke since at least the 80s )"

Well it was Australia after all

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

Well it was Australia after all "

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

"Not been jabbed won't be jabbed my choice apparently had covid didn't know I'm happy for the people who want the however many jabs but what I will say is do your independent research don't trust just one source of information "

Thanks for sharing that on a sex site.

Winston

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

Well it was Australia after all "

Bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking all our qualifications.

Winston

Tin town

Winston

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

Winston "

Only if they know the lbw law surely....

Manchester (she/her)

Winston

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

Winston

Only if they know the lbw law surely.... "

Winston

*yes, I am that old.

Winston

Winston

Only if they know the lbw law surely.... "

Who doesn't? It's fairly straightforward.

They'll start charging soon. Someone's got to pay for all these needles and "vaccines".

Manchester (she/her)

"They'll start charging soon. Someone's got to pay for all these needles and "vaccines"."

I pay for my flu vaccines *shrug*

6th .7th .8th.9th.10th.11th.12th.13th .19th.27th.147th...279th jab... seriously guys tell em to fuck off .. weve had 2 n that's it.. woman 2 fields up .. DEAD with in 2 hours .. my kids ain't having none .

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"6th .7th .8th.9th.10th.11th.12th.13th .19th.27th.147th...279th jab... seriously guys tell em to fuck off .. weve had 2 n that's it.. woman 2 fields up .. DEAD with in 2 hours .. my kids ain't having none . "
ah bless!

merseyside

I'm personally done with their games I was told two vaccine doses and I was good. The serious adverse events concern me and the lack of apparent efficacy does too. I think I'm done with this section because I'm tempted to be rude. That isn't who I want to be and I feel everybody should make their own calls. "

It's an extremely toxic thread but really funny too.

Would these long rambling threads be something you would suffer at a social or swingers party.

Can you imagine, think it may be...oh really, that's very interesting, see you later...bye.

Tin town

It is odd how aggressive and patronising posts are... Not like the "rate the poster aboves arse/tits/shirt/heels/holes" threads...

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Yet you wear a mask

merseyside

"It is odd how aggressive and patronising posts are... Not like the "rate the poster aboves arse/tits/shirt/heels/holes" threads... "

It's also amazing when you actually meet some people from this site face to face they don't seem comment as they do on the forum.

We recognised the profile name of a couple in a club, walked over, said hello and introduced ourselves.

It was like we had used a cattle prod on them.

Feltham

Yet you wear a mask "

Look closely, you can see me grinning

It was for comedic purposes only

Tin town

"It is odd how aggressive and patronising posts are... Not like the "rate the poster aboves arse/tits/shirt/heels/holes" threads...

It's also amazing when you actually meet some people from this site face to face they don't seem comment as they do on the forum.

We recognised the profile name of a couple in a club, walked over, said hello and introduced ourselves.

It was like we had used a cattle prod on them. "

Wasn't cattle prod fetish night then?

merseyside

"It is odd how aggressive and patronising posts are... Not like the "rate the poster aboves arse/tits/shirt/heels/holes" threads...

It was like we had used a cattle prod on them.

Wasn't cattle prod fetish night then? "

We tend to give Barn Yard Night Extravaganza at our local club a miss, just not our thing.

But plenty of ruddy faced farmers love it.

Nice to receive DM's and then be blocked so I can't respond.

Pathetic, idiotic and obviously a massive bell end..

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"Nice to receive DM's and then be blocked so I can't respond.

Pathetic, idiotic and obviously a massive bell end.."

Some just dont have the minerals to actually try and debate things in the open so just send abusive messages then hide, dont let them grind you down

I don't think people actually know what a forum is. Most people like an argument on here, but they're supposed to be for debates, each person having their own opinions. This covid section needs to be removed, people don't half get arsey about it.

» Add a new message to this topic