FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Unvaccinated sperm and eggs to become a rare and valued commodity?

Unvaccinated sperm and eggs to become a rare and valued commodity?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivextr OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wouldn’t come as a surprise - the human race has stopped surprising me. We are very strange creatures for sure…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excuse me, what?

As far as I recall they didn't inject each of my individual eggs when I got vaxxed....

Glasgow

doesn’t matter…

surely the vaccinated population would rather have sperms and eggs from vaccinated donors. Maybe one gets to even choose what type of vaccination and how many boosters the donor had.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Not exactly something that should be traded. They’d also be more susceptible to diseases.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I'm a trained vaccinator. It'd be kinda fun to try and inoculate each little swimmer, individually

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Stoopid people with too much money might pay through the nose for donations from the unvaccinated.

Cool, I've got a bag full.

Glasgow

"Cool, I've got a bag full."

Sssh… now you might get flooded with messages

"I'm a trained vaccinator. It'd be kinda fun to try and inoculate each little swimmer, individually "

Stand atill a minute, I'll chuck mine over!

Ready?

North West

"I'm a trained vaccinator. It'd be kinda fun to try and inoculate each little swimmer, individually

Stand atill a minute, I'll chuck mine over!

Ready?"

Over where, exactly?!

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

The vaccine does not change your DNA so hardly likely to make any difference to your sperm or eggs.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Cool, I've got a bag full.

Sssh… now you might get flooded with messages"

He could be captured and milked, until the demanded sum is settled, if this news gets to the wrong uns

Paranoia or diarrhea casrara Sara

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

I've got an unopened roll of Aldi sandwich bags and an empty shelf in my freezer. I'm gonna be rich!

Anyone for pizza?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Wouldn’t come as a surprise - the human race has stopped surprising me. We are very strange creatures for sure…

"

Surely there isn't a person alive who is stupid enough to believe there is any difference

By *ara DosCouple  over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere

I’m more worried about getting my passport renewed

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a thing I've heard. In all the iterations of this BS I've seen, this one is pretty harmless.

You want to pay more to keep yourself in your little club? Crack on.

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Darwin explained years ago about the origin of the species and their development through natural selection. He explained how the less well developed and poorly suited to their environment eventually died out leaving the best to survive.

Resistance to disease is built up in both parents and passed on through genetics. If anti-vaxers wish to potentially put their children and children's children at risk that is their choice but natural selection suggests those offspring will be at a disadvantage in the future world inhabited by the covid virus.

I know nothing about vaccinations but must be a year since I had mine so would it not have worn off anyway or does it not work like that.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

After all this time with constant covid news and vaccinations being discussed more than in the rest of our lives combined. There is still this kind of complete misunderstanding of what vaccines are and how they work.

Astounding.

By *reedomBonerMan  over a year ago

London

"Wouldn’t come as a surprise - the human race has stopped surprising me. We are very strange creatures for sure…

"

So will blood apparently. The blood from vaccinated is different to blood from those who aren’t

Big if true.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Would this gem concern Covid or any other form of Vaccine.

What about folks on medication, think you would be surprised at the amount some folks take and the side effect from these can be quite daunting.

I'd take no notice, get out, get some exercise, start interacting with friends,real friends not the Facebook ones and try to get back to a normalish life.

Watch out for that cabin fever.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Surely there isn't a person alive who is stupid enough to believe there is any difference "

Sadly I think there are probably more than a few that do belive such nonsense you have seen some of the "pure blood" threads on here so if their stupidity reaches to that is there really a limit to what they will belive to be the truth, to normal sensible human beings things such as this are laughable but to a certain special breed of the human race apparently anything goes, even if the worlds collective scientific community clearly states it is absolute rubbish.

By *ity_BoyMan  over a year ago

London

"After all this time with constant covid news and vaccinations being discussed more than in the rest of our lives combined. There is still this kind of complete misunderstanding of what vaccines are and how they work.

Astounding."

They've seen the facts... They just refuse to believe them because ***conspiracy***

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Instead of ham and eggs will high end restaurants serve unvaccinated sperm and eggs ?

nr spalding

"Instead of ham and eggs will high end restaurants serve unvaccinated sperm and eggs ?"
that would depend on just how rich you are if they are that rare its gonna be costly lol

Manchester (she/her)

Surely there isn't a person alive who is stupid enough to believe there is any difference

Sadly I think there are probably more than a few that do belive such nonsense you have seen some of the "pure blood" threads on here so if their stupidity reaches to that is there really a limit to what they will belive to be the truth, to normal sensible human beings things such as this are laughable but to a certain special breed of the human race apparently anything goes, even if the worlds collective scientific community clearly states it is absolute rubbish."

Yeah. Is there a person alive stupid enough to believe this?

There's an entire club

nr spalding

Sadly I think there are probably more than a few that do belive such nonsense you have seen some of the "pure blood" threads on here so if their stupidity reaches to that is there really a limit to what they will belive to be the truth, to normal sensible human beings things such as this are laughable but to a certain special breed of the human race apparently anything goes, even if the worlds collective scientific community clearly states it is absolute rubbish.

There's an entire club "

Ahh the "I know more than the scientific community because bert on facetube said it was all lies" club

Manchester (she/her)

There's an entire club

Ahh the "I know more than the scientific community because bert on facetube said it was all lies" club"

One and the same

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

What utter dribble!

How many more of these utterly stupid 'pure blood' cretins are going to surface

Manchester (she/her)

"How many more of these utterly stupid 'pure blood' cretins are going to surface "

At least it's a useful filtering tool, eh?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I wonder how these people would react if they needed a blood transfusion.

"How many more of these utterly stupid 'pure blood' cretins are going to surface

At least it's a useful filtering tool, eh?"

Indeed

Manchester (she/her)

"I wonder how these people would react if they needed a blood transfusion. "

There was one influencer in this sphere who nearly died because he would only accept unvaccinated blood, and his hospital told him they offered blood, blood, or blood.

He (in the US) found a quacky Mexican clinic to cater to him.

I was quite concerned to be told after having two blood transfusions that I am no longer able to donate blood for safety reasons.

So you have lots of confidence in the blood that I gratefully received and you have sourced? Nice one

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

There is and will be a market for this stuff….it’s the same as a free range chicken, people are willing to pay more because they believe the chickens running around for the 4 weeks it’s alive.

merseyside

"There is and will be a market for this stuff….it’s the same as a free range chicken, people are willing to pay more because they believe the chickens running around for the 4 weeks it’s alive. "

Not too sure what you mean but we find free range chicken to have more taste.

By *atssleepanywhereTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

People who believe in vaccinated or unvaccinated sperm and eggs are the same people who fall for scams and send money to extortionists.

Maternal immunity can't protect a baby once it's born and operating is own immune system. If immunity could be passed on that way we wouldn't need to inoculate against anything if your mum had all her inoculations.

Essex

"There is and will be a market for this stuff….it’s the same as a free range chicken, people are willing to pay more because they believe the chickens running around for the 4 weeks it’s alive.

Not too sure what you mean but we find free range chicken to have more taste."

You’ve just answered your own question

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

No there's no bold font to empisise the text

North West

"No there's no bold font to empisise the text "

Anyway. The prior statement is total and utter claptrap/codswallop. Whichever you prefer.

Manchester (she/her)

"No there's no bold font to empisise the text

Anyway. The prior statement is total and utter claptrap/codswallop. Whichever you prefer. "

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

FACT

North West

"No there's no bold font to empisise the text

Anyway. The prior statement is total and utter claptrap/codswallop. Whichever you prefer.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

FACT "

COOL

Manchester (she/her)

I do wonder how many people found out the Truthy Factiness of vaccine induced infertility and then found an unexpected bun in the oven

I think we should all pause for a moment to acknowledge what a brilliant job the unvaccinated are doing keeping the birth rate up now 90% of the population have had a vaccine.

Absolute shaggers

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

never heard so much rubbish!

chester

A... I didn't say it happens immediately

B... Even Pfizer and moderna in the published documents admit that this happens..

And I'm not even going to mention what mnra does to liver cells

Glasgow

Vaccinated or unvaccinated….

It would be nice if we don’t insult and shame each other. In a few years to come, we will all see who was right and what was the right choice. It might be true that the antivax were right or it might be the case that the vaccinated people made the right choice.

Interestingly, it seems Putin has successfully ended the pandemic crisis!

golden fields

"Vaccinated or unvaccinated….

It would be nice if we don’t insult and shame each other. In a few years to come, we will all see who was right and what was the right choice. It might be true that the antivax were right or it might be the case that the vaccinated people made the right choice.

Interestingly, it seems Putin has successfully ended the pandemic crisis! "

Are we not allowed to chuckle at some of the absolute nonsense some people believe?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"A... I didn't say it happens immediately

B... Even Pfizer and moderna in the published documents admit that this happens..

And I'm not even going to mention what mnra does to liver cells "

All of these claimed "facts" have been disproved, and neither Pfizer or Moderna have found any suggestion of infertility connected to their vaccines.

Glasgow

Are we not allowed to chuckle at some of the absolute nonsense some people believe?"

I think we should restrain ourselves and let people choose and decide for themselves. I have nothing against people who want vaccination or who are against.

I am all for freedom!!

Am 100% against big brother taking full control of our daily lives and deciding what we may or may not do!

After all there is something like The Flying Spaghetti Monster too

This is the thousand monkey's argument, so much has been said, maybe one of them will end up being true.

It's like predictions that the world is going to end, if I predict it will end everyday for the next 10 billion years I'll be right eventually.

Problem is, it's bloody useless as an actual prediction.

The noise being generated by all these "theories" really doesn't help anyone figure out what decisions they should make with their health.

Provide stronger arguments with more evidence.

golden fields

Are we not allowed to chuckle at some of the absolute nonsense some people believe?

I think we should restrain ourselves and let people choose and decide for themselves. I have nothing against people who want vaccination or who are against.

I am all for freedom!!

Am 100% against big brother taking full control of our daily lives and deciding what we may or may not do!

After all there is something like The Flying Spaghetti Monster too"

Yeah sure, do what you like.

But when people try to spread utter bollocks about the vaccine making people infertile, this kind of thing has lead to people not taking the vaccine and dying of covid. So poking fun, doesn't seem too bad.

Glasgow

I am all for freedom!!

But when people try to spread utter bollocks about the vaccine making people infertile, this kind of thing has lead to people not taking the vaccine and dying of covid. So poking fun, doesn't seem too bad."

Manchester (she/her)

It is fascinating that the cries of doom about the vaccine plummeted on social media when Putin invaded Ukraine.

Almost as if the troll farms had something else to do...

North West

And I'm not even going to mention what mnra does to liver cells "

Do you know what mRNA is? Do you know it is being transcribed in pretty much every cell in your body, right now? Especially in your liver cells, because they are some of the most metabolically active.

golden fields

I am all for freedom!!

But when people try to spread utter bollocks about the vaccine making people infertile, this kind of thing has lead to people not taking the vaccine and dying of covid. So poking fun, doesn't seem too bad.

Yeah sure, do what you like. "

Manchester (she/her)

Do you know what mRNA is? Do you know it is being transcribed in pretty much every cell in your body, right now? Especially in your liver cells, because they are some of the most metabolically active. "

Are you saying that the person you're replying to has a defective liver?

North West

Do you know what mRNA is? Do you know it is being transcribed in pretty much every cell in your body, right now? Especially in your liver cells, because they are some of the most metabolically active.

Are you saying that the person you're replying to has a defective liver? "

They'd have a seriously defective liver if the cells were NOT transcribing mRNA. In fact, they'd have a failing liver if that were the case.

They'd have a seriously defective liver if the cells were NOT transcribing mRNA. In fact, they'd have a failing liver if that were the case."

Actually think they’d have a non-existent liver if that was the case

North West

They'd have a seriously defective liver if the cells were NOT transcribing mRNA. In fact, they'd have a failing liver if that were the case.

Actually think they’d have a non-existent liver if that was the case"

You are correct. Anyway, awaiting with interest what the commentator thinks mRNA is and whether he understands that it's being synthesised right now, throughout his body?

merseyside

"There is and will be a market for this stuff….it’s the same as a free range chicken, people are willing to pay more because they believe the chickens running around for the 4 weeks it’s alive.

You’ve just answered your own question "

Yes, and it's true, the chickens we have do run around, bit longer than 4 weeks and some until they drop.

But it's true our chickens do run free, well at least during the day.

The eggs we get, are the best.

Haven't bought eggs for ages.

Thanks so much for reminding us that chickens that happily roam free taste better.

Manchester (she/her)

You are correct. Anyway, awaiting with interest what the commentator thinks mRNA is and whether he understands that it's being synthesised right now, throughout his body? "

Are you... Are you trying to bring FACTS into this?

Essex

Yes, and it's true, the chickens we have do run around, bit longer than 4 weeks and some until they drop.

Thanks so much for reminding us that chickens that happily roam free taste better. "

There was a lot of we in there, your still addressing the issue with your own opinions, causing your own confusion.

merseyside

Thanks so much for reminding us that chickens that happily roam free taste better.

There was a lot of we in there, your still addressing the issue with your own opinions, causing your own confusion. "

No, not confused at all.

In simple terms the chickens we have in our garden taste better than shop bought ones. Even shop bought free range.

The eggs are totally different from shop bought eggs.

Not a chicken expert so can't comment why, could be diet, could be contented, no idea, don't care, just taste better.

Get some yourself, it's good fun to have them wandering around and they make you smile and happy.

There was a lot of we in there, your still addressing the issue with your own opinions, causing your own confusion.

No, not confused at all.

In simple terms the chickens we have in our garden taste better than shop bought ones. Even shop bought free range.

Not a chicken expert so can't comment why, could be diet, could be contented, no idea, don't care, just taste better.

Get some yourself, it's good fun to have them wandering around and they make you smile and happy. "

I concur. My chickens laid the most beautiful eggs, 100 times nicer than shop bought.

By * pervert in a PeartreeMan  over a year ago

city of Lodon

Has anyone done any research on what a spike protein is and were it's been found on the body or ever heard of spike protein shedding?

North West

"Has anyone done any research on what a spike protein is and were it's been found on the body or ever heard of spike protein shedding?"

Do you know what a spike protein is? Do you know your own cells are covered in 'em? Or are you pretty clueless?

Manchester (she/her)

"Has anyone done any research on what a spike protein is and were it's been found on the body or ever heard of spike protein shedding?"

Yes.

In this context, "shedding" means "nuh uh, vaccinated people are totally contagious too, eww, they have cooties, yucky".

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

You obviously haven't done any research on what a spike protein is or where on the body they are. And spike protein shedding is just made up.

By *outhlondon_guyMan  over a year ago

London

Should remember intelligence is a partially heritable trait, so you may want to think twice about those donors

Nice username

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

If ever a name was more appropriate

chester

You are correct. Anyway, awaiting with interest what the commentator thinks mRNA is and whether he understands that it's being synthesised right now, throughout his body? "

mRNA or messenger RNA is a way of delivering genomic messages to the nucleus of the cells so yes I'm fully aware of what it is and no it's not being syntisised in my body your confusing the normal DNA splitting and replicating.... Hence why the vaccine efficacy wanes over time and natural immunity doesn't T Cell immune system response as opposed to B cell immune response from the vaccine

North West

"

mRNA or messenger RNA is a way of delivering genomic messages to the nucleus of the cells so yes I'm fully aware of what it is and no it's not being syntisised in my body your confusing the normal DNA splitting and replicating.... Hence why the vaccine efficacy wanes over time and natural immunity doesn't T Cell immune system response as opposed to B cell immune response from the vaccine "

You have got absolutely no idea what mRNA is. None whatsoever.

mRNA is a single stranded "copy" of the double stranded genomic DNA. It is transcribed in the nucleus and then exits via the nuclear pores, into the cytoplasm. It is then translated into a protein via the ribosomes (either ribosomes on the rough endoplasmic reticulum or free ribosomes).

mRNA is the intermediate molecule between your genes (sequences of DNA that code for individual proteins) and the final protein product. It's a bit like a photocopy. I can assure you that mRNA is being transcribed in almost all cells of your body right now.

If you do not understand what I have just written above then you have no understanding of molecular biology.

DNA replication is a completely separate and unrelated process to transcription and translation and does not involve mRNA.

Your attempt to describe T and B cells is below that expected by the GCSE syllabus, quite frankly. T and B cell responses are involved in the adaptive immune response to any systemic infection. Vaccination will also induce both T and B cell responses. Both T and B cells form memory cells (of different types).

I could go on.

So how much do I stand to make?

"So how much do I stand to make? "

Was thinking the same. May take a leaf out of B.P's book and go for 187.8p per litre.

Essex

No, not confused at all.

Get some yourself, it's good fun to have them wandering around and they make you smile and happy. "

your still proving our point that there would be a market for the unvaccinated sperm

No, not confused at all.

Get some yourself, it's good fun to have them wandering around and they make you smile and happy.

your still proving our point that there would be a market for the unvaccinated sperm "

By whom?

How would this trading work?

How would fraud be handled?

Would there be other forces considerations and trails in order to be considered true “pureblood”.

Question by a fluffy little sheep

Essex

No, not confused at all.

your still proving our point that there would be a market for the unvaccinated sperm

By whom?

How would this trading work?

How would fraud be handled?

Would there be other forces considerations and trails in order to be considered true “pureblood”.

Question by a fluffy little sheep"

Do one

By *iddylad87Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

I might bottle it up then

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"

mRNA or messenger RNA is a way of delivering genomic messages to the nucleus of the cells so yes I'm fully aware of what it is and no it's not being syntisised in my body your confusing the normal DNA splitting and replicating.... Hence why the vaccine efficacy wanes over time and natural immunity doesn't T Cell immune system response as opposed to B cell immune response from the vaccine

mRNA is a single stranded "copy" of the double stranded genomic DNA. It is transcribed in the nucleus and then exits via the nuclear pores, into the cytoplasm. It is then translated into a protein via the ribosomes (either ribosomes on the rough endoplasmic reticulum or free ribosomes).

mRNA is the intermediate molecule between your genes (sequences of DNA that code for individual proteins) and the final protein product. It's a bit like a photocopy. I can assure you that mRNA is being transcribed in almost all cells of your body right now.

If you do not understand what I have just written above then you have no understanding of molecular biology.

DNA replication is a completely separate and unrelated process to transcription and translation and does not involve mRNA.

Your attempt to describe T and B cells is below that expected by the GCSE syllabus, quite frankly. T and B cell responses are involved in the adaptive immune response to any systemic infection. Vaccination will also induce both T and B cell responses. Both T and B cells form memory cells (of different types).

I could go on."

It does amuse me when people question the knowledge of someone who does "this stuff" for a living, who quotes a few buzzwords and gets their ass handed to them by someone who knows what those words mean.

My day made.

Winston

By *tewiethompsonMan  over a year ago

Colchester

[Removed by poster at 05/05/22 07:41:40]

By *tewiethompsonMan  over a year ago

Colchester

"

I could go on."

Oh dear, someone just got shot down in flames and had a faulty ejector seat.

This couple is super hot brains and beauty !!!

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Surely there isn't a person alive who is stupid enough to believe there is any difference "

If this Covid section has proven anything in the past 2 years it is that there certainly are!

By *ereforchatandfunMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Sperm + egg = DNA. Not antibodies. Antibodies will come from babies mum as it develops (not from sperm or egg).

Manchester (she/her)

"Sperm + egg = DNA. Not antibodies. Antibodies will come from babies mum as it develops (not from sperm or egg)."

Well that's far too logical. It must be a conspiracy to fool the sheeple

» Add a new message to this topic