FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Monkeypox

Monkeypox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it or is it not an STD?

Some reports apparently demonising gay bi men, other reports say it spread by moisture droplets from coughs and sneezing.

Any medical experts here?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Is it or is it not an STD?

Some reports apparently demonising gay bi men, other reports say it spread by moisture droplets from coughs and sneezing.

Any medical experts here?"

WHO... If you Google it they've a link about UK monkey pox outbreak.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

We will await to see how many people fall for this one aswell lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There have been a number of posts about this. It's spread by close contact between people, by large droplets typically. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope.

Central

There have been a number of posts about this. It's typically spread by close contact between people, by large droplets. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope, as it would if tried with Covid caught when people are close together, having sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonder how long before a vaccine for this is added to a vaccine passport/eligibility requirement to enter a country...

"Wonder how long before a vaccine for this is added to a vaccine passport/eligibility requirement to enter a country..."

They're using the smallpox vaccine as it gives good immunity to monkeypox too. I would imagine most people had the sp vaxx as a baby.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Wonder how long before a vaccine for this is added to a vaccine passport/eligibility requirement to enter a country...

They're using the smallpox vaccine as it gives good immunity to monkeypox too. I would imagine most people had the sp vaxx as a baby. "

On another thread it was pointed out that it was stopped as routine in the 1970s in the UK.

I never had a smallpox vaccine, as I was born after eradication.

"Wonder how long before a vaccine for this is added to a vaccine passport/eligibility requirement to enter a country...

They're using the smallpox vaccine as it gives good immunity to monkeypox too. I would imagine most people had the sp vaxx as a baby.

On another thread it was pointed out that it was stopped as routine in the 1970s in the UK.

I never had a smallpox vaccine, as I was born after eradication."

Really? I asked my mum if I had it the other day and she said yes. I wasn't born here though.

Manchester (she/her)

Really? I asked my mum if I had it the other day and she said yes. I wasn't born here though. "

I'd be surprised if you did, but I'm not saying you didn't.

(The last case of smallpox in Australia was in 1938. I don't know when smallpox vaccination stopped. It's a much riskier vaccine than anything we'd tolerate developing today)

Really? I asked my mum if I had it the other day and she said yes. I wasn't born here though.

(The last case of smallpox in Australia was in 1938. I don't know when smallpox vaccination stopped. It's a much riskier vaccine than anything we'd tolerate developing today)"

What do you mean much riskier vaccine than anything we'd tolerate developing today? Covid vaccines were pretty risky...

Manchester (she/her)

"There have been a number of posts about this. It's typically spread by close contact between people, by large droplets. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope, as it would if tried with Covid caught when people are close together, having sex. "

I think the gay man angle is a coincidence.

The credible reports have indicated respiratory or close contact transmission.

Manchester (she/her)

(The last case of smallpox in Australia was in 1938. I don't know when smallpox vaccination stopped. It's a much riskier vaccine than anything we'd tolerate developing today)

What do you mean much riskier vaccine than anything we'd tolerate developing today? Covid vaccines were pretty risky..."

Only if you believe utter nonsense or are wildly innumerate.

What do you mean much riskier vaccine than anything we'd tolerate developing today? Covid vaccines were pretty risky...

Only if you believe utter nonsense or are wildly innumerate."

That doesn't answer the question I asked though, does it?

Manchester (she/her)

That doesn't answer the question I asked though, does it?"

I'm sorry I don't have a detailed knowledge about a vaccine that they stopped distributing before I was born, for a disease that hasn't hit my country of origin since the Second World War

I'm sorry I don't have a detailed knowledge about a vaccine that they stopped distributing before I was born, for a disease that hasn't hit my country of origin since the Second World War "

You were the one who claimed it to be risky so I asked the question. Then you've come back with you don't know so that clears it up. Thanks.

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry I don't have a detailed knowledge about a vaccine that they stopped distributing before I was born, for a disease that hasn't hit my country of origin since the Second World War

You were the one who claimed it to be risky so I asked the question. Then you've come back with you don't know so that clears it up. Thanks."

Ok. If you believe that then you do you.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

We will await to see how many people fall for this one aswell lol"

Fall for what one ? Are you trying to say it does not exist ?

True it’s not as easy to catch but it’s real

Don’t be daft

We will await to see how many people fall for this one aswell lol"

We will await to see how many people fall for this one aswell lol

Fall for what one ? Are you trying to say it does not exist ?

True it’s not as easy to catch but it’s real

"

I think she was implying it’s started out just like COVID did and look how the government’s used that to control and restrict us over more than two years

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

It was reported yesterday It’s spread by close physical touch. So I guess that includes hand shakes, sex, etc.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

They're using the smallpox vaccine as it gives good immunity to monkeypox too. I would imagine most people had the sp vaxx as a baby. "

Nope. SP vax of children in uk was stopped in 1971, and apparently before that the take up was low anyway from 50's onwards. By the time they stopped it, some areas as little as 1% of parents were having their kids done.

Also single SP vax only lasts for about 5 to 10 years unless a booster given. So very unlikely anyone in uk under age of 80 has any SP immunity unless they have had vax as adult for travel.

Stockport

You were the one who claimed it to be risky so I asked the question. Then you've come back with you don't know so that clears it up. Thanks."

The SP vaccine was developed before all the very rigourous testing regimes we have now were introduced. In that sense I'm sure that antivaxxers would say that SP vax has never completed stage 3 tests, indeed it never started stage 3 tests as there were no such things in the 1800's.

It is essentially an "old fashioned" vaccine because as it's for a disease that was eradicated 50 years ago there has never been any push to update it. Instead of being given as a tiny amount of solution via a needle so small you cannot feel it, apparently it requires making an actual cut on the arm and rubbing stuff into it (disclaimer: I've never had SP vax, but this is what the history site I looked at said).

SP vax is seen as being risky in the sense that if it was given routinely as a precaution against a disease that there are essentially zero cases of, there would be bound to be some small number of cases of complications eg. allergic reactions to the vax, infections in the cut on the arm, etc. So the very slight dangers are still bigger than the incredibly rare chance of catching the (supposedly) extinct disease.

However if there were suddenly an outbreak and thousands of people getting the disease, the sums would swing the other way and the 0.000001% danger from the vax would be much tinier than the 1 to 10% of death (and maybe 50% or more of disfiguring facial scars and other lasting effects) from smallpox.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I thought it was spread like chicken pox.

Stockport

So the question is, how dangerous is monkeypox? I think we can all assume that our government is playing it down to avoid panic. But it seems there are two possible strains, the worse with up to 10% death rate, the weaker one with ONLY 1% death rate. Which is great. Unless we get a mass outbreak from someone coughing on the underground, or at a football match, or in a crowded shopping centre.

Because 1% death rate makes it worse than covid.

Of course it's nowhere near as infectious... Which is why from a single case a couple of weeks ago it now seems to have grown to maybe 100 cases in total across 3 continents, and the number of known cases in the uk alone has doubled overnight for each of the past three nights...

Stockport

My take on the monkeypox outbreak:

It isn't an epidemic, and as long as it is taken seriously NOW while the numbers are very low, it won't become an epidemic.

However it would be very easy for it to get out of control, and one good super spreader event (say infected person in a major international airport queueing in crowded security hall for three hours, passing it to people that will then carry it to lots of separate destinations) could turn it into something very serious indeed. It might then be very hard to bring under control again particularly with the number of people that are now dead set against obeying any form of epidemiological measures.

Basically, people should stop shagging monkeys and eating bats etc

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

It's not, as far as we know, truly sexually transmitted, i.e via semen or vaginal fluid etc. It IS large droplet transmission so kissing will cause it, as may possibly oral sex as people are presenting with genital lesions. I think it's just chance that it's arisen in men who have sex with men. It can just as easily pass through close bodily contact during a heterosexual encounter - again, droplets or skin to skin contact. It's enough to share a towel that's been in contact with the lesions, or bedsheets etc.

"It's not, as far as we know, truly sexually transmitted, i.e via semen or vaginal fluid etc. It IS large droplet transmission so kissing will cause it, as may possibly oral sex as people are presenting with genital lesions. I think it's just chance that it's arisen in men who have sex with men. It can just as easily pass through close bodily contact during a heterosexual encounter - again, droplets or skin to skin contact. It's enough to share a towel that's been in contact with the lesions, or bedsheets etc."

You forgot to include the word "pustule"

The reports I’ve seen on the news suggest it is spread through close contact and through fluids.

Am no biomedical expert, but from what I saw on the news they went out if way to stress they were not demonising.

But the early facts do seem to suggest the cases have been incubated and spread within a certain section of society. Whether these facts are true or whether reporting such facts are demonising i could not say.

Have any nuns caught it ?

North West

The reports I’ve seen on the news suggest it is spread through close contact and through fluids.

Am no biomedical expert, but from what I saw on the news they went out if way to stress they were not demonising.

But the early facts do seem to suggest the cases have been incubated and spread within a certain section of society. Whether these facts are true or whether reporting such facts are demonising i could not say.

Have any nuns caught it ?"

If nuns rubbed skin to skin with an infected person or an infected person coughed large respiratory droplets in their faces, they'd probably catch it

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Wonder how long before a vaccine for this is added to a vaccine passport/eligibility requirement to enter a country..."

I was thinking the exact same thing.

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

It is essentially an "old fashioned" vaccine because as it's for a disease that was eradicated 50 years ago there has never been any push to update it. Instead of being given as a tiny amount of solution via a needle so small you cannot feel it, apparently it requires making an actual cut on the arm and rubbing stuff into it (disclaimer: I've never had SP vax, but this is what the history site I looked at said).

You are 100% correct, I got it as a teenager in the late 80s and still have the scar. Only got it due to parent's work aboard.

Manchester (she/her)

"Basically, people should stop shagging monkeys and eating bats etc "

Or fucking the environment through recreational long distance travel and endless consumerism...

If nuns rubbed skin to skin with an infected person or an infected person coughed large respiratory droplets in their faces, they'd probably catch it "

I’ve no doubt. The question was HAVE any caught it. Not speculation that the church gave them immunity

"Basically, people should stop shagging monkeys and eating bats etc

Or fucking the environment through recreational long distance travel and endless consumerism..."

yeah let’s all live boring lives for no reason

Manchester (she/her)

Or fucking the environment through recreational long distance travel and endless consumerism...

yeah let’s all live boring lives for no reason "

If that's what I said, then please do point out where.

Stockport

Personally I'd rather live a fairly long boring life and find reason in it, than have a rapid interesting death and be er, dead.

What a bunch of BS… let’s all fuck and get on with life

Manchester (she/her)

yeah let’s all live boring lives for no reason

Personally I'd rather live a fairly long boring life and find reason in it, than have a rapid interesting death and be er, dead."

I hope generations to come enjoy a fraction of our security and prosperity

Stockport

"What a bunch of BS… let’s all fuck and get on with life"

Absolutely would like to do a lot of fucking and getting on with life. Just not so keen on doing a little bit of fucking then dying of a nasty disease.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Demonising? I’ve seen reports saying it has affected many gay and bi men. Is that demonising? Is it not better to know these things to enable people to be more careful?

Or fucking the environment through recreational long distance travel and endless consumerism..."

Well said, unfortunately they wont stop jumping on aeroplanes, eating junk, buying gas-guzzling 4x4 cars etc etc, I think we may be fucked

Do they shag monkeys and eat bats in Hull then...no surprise there

Manchester (she/her)

Well said, unfortunately they wont stop jumping on aeroplanes, eating junk, buying gas-guzzling 4x4 cars etc etc, I think we may be fucked "

We'll need to adapt.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

This sounds like it is firmly in conspiracy theory land, except this really is a reputable source (I know some will pooh pooh it and I am not saying it is true, but it is interesting)...

“...both MI6 & the CIA knew Russia was experimenting with monkeypox as a bioweapon, Why is this fact not common knowledge? Why are the Porton down tests on the current pathogen, not public knowledge?”

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"There have been a number of posts about this. It's typically spread by close contact between people, by large droplets. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope, as it would if tried with Covid caught when people are close together, having sex.

I think the gay man angle is a coincidence.

The credible reports have indicated respiratory or close contact transmission. "

STI angle is well and truly missing the scope. Although sexual contact carries the highest risk of transmission, it is by no means the sole path.

The announcement of gay and bi men is misleading. My take from this, it has been traced back to to a male dominated sauna in Spain therefore, more gay or bi men than hetro will be carrying the initial outbreak.

That won't be for long out in the field and guess it will spread across all corners and balance out who's at risk quite quickly, especially via the bi route.

Be careful who hands you your morning cup of coffee!!

Not just Madrid ,also maspalomas gay pride last week , 80 k people all rammed together at the yumbo. Yes mostly gay and bi people there but also lots of heterosexual people attend ,

Longridge

As for conspiracy theory, it is possible that this is deliberately done to distract government attention from Ukraine.

I am not saying it is or it isn't, but turning up in the UK and the USA simultaneously. For a guy willing to use radioactive poisons and nerve agents in other countries, there is form.

Anyone seen "Operation Mincemeat" yet. This is the kind of clandestine activity happening in the 1940s.

"Countries assisting Ukraine, will bear consequences never seen before", is this one of them?

Manchester (she/her)

"This sounds like it is firmly in conspiracy theory land, except this really is a reputable source (I know some will pooh pooh it and I am not saying it is true, but it is interesting)...

“...both MI6 & the CIA knew Russia was experimenting with monkeypox as a bioweapon, Why is this fact not common knowledge? Why are the Porton down tests on the current pathogen, not public knowledge?”"

Given the amount we know at the moment, it's possible that Russia could use a pathogen as a bioweapon. They do have form.

(I'm not saying the Chinese couldn't or wouldn't - just that despite the howls of protest, the evidence is firmly against that for Covid)

Manchester (she/her)

"As for conspiracy theory, it is possible that this is deliberately done to distract government attention from Ukraine.

I am not saying it is or it isn't, but turning up in the UK and the USA simultaneously. For a guy willing to use radioactive poisons and nerve agents in other countries, there is form.

Anyone seen "Operation Mincemeat" yet. This is the kind of clandestine activity happening in the 1940s.

"Countries assisting Ukraine, will bear consequences never seen before", is this one of them?

"

Or I keep reading. Haha.

My thought is that climate change and mass travel plus environmental exploitation, means this kind of thing will become more common.

What humanity has sown, we shall reap

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Starting to look like it's not just an sti if a child has been hospitalised.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Can you have it an not know. Achimptomatic cases?

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Yes there's a very special breed of medical experts here lol

"This sounds like it is firmly in conspiracy theory land, except this really is a reputable source (I know some will pooh pooh it and I am not saying it is true, but it is interesting)...

“...both MI6 & the CIA knew Russia was experimenting with monkeypox as a bioweapon, Why is this fact not common knowledge? Why are the Porton down tests on the current pathogen, not public knowledge?”

Given the amount we know at the moment, it's possible that Russia could use a pathogen as a bioweapon. They do have form.

(I'm not saying the Chinese couldn't or wouldn't - just that despite the howls of protest, the evidence is firmly against that for Covid)"

Yeah use a bioweapon that has a 1% fatality rate and is extremely hard to transmit. That makes perfect sense

Manchester (she/her)

(I'm not saying the Chinese couldn't or wouldn't - just that despite the howls of protest, the evidence is firmly against that for Covid)

Yeah use a bioweapon that has a 1% fatality rate and is extremely hard to transmit. That makes perfect sense "

"A pathogen".

Not "this specific pathogen" necessarily.

Longridge

Depends also on the intended outcome, distract the media and government from other news..

Object may not be to kill mass numbers. That's if it is seeded, we'd never know but I wouldn't be shocked if it was.

"It was reported yesterday It’s spread by close physical touch. So I guess that includes hand shakes, sex, etc.

"

Probably not handshakes actually because it needs to be quite prolonged contact. However it can be passed on through lesions so I guess it is possible.

A little factoid - Monkeypox causes fever, headache, backache, swollen lymph nodes (not usually seen in smallpox), sore throat, and cough. More commonly found to be affecting gay men between 20-50

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

I blame it on 5G

Central

“...both MI6 & the CIA knew Russia was experimenting with monkeypox as a bioweapon, Why is this fact not common knowledge? Why are the Porton down tests on the current pathogen, not public knowledge?”"

What's your source?

Longridge

"I blame it on 5G "

Signal is crap here today, think the mast at the end of the lane was torched last night.

Scratching ones balls and shaking hands, touching door handles could be a route to transmission.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

What's your source? "

Karen of course

This is what I heard, the sp vacation stopped it when I was young, so will they start the vaccine again,

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

What's your source?

Karen of course "

It wasn’t and I caveated it.

Tin town

No expert but these comments are attributed to experts...

"Professor David Heymann, an infectious disease specialist at the World Health Organisation, said he believed the disease had entered the population as a "sexual form".

"What seems to be happening now is that it has got into the population as a sexual form, as a genital form, and is being spread as are sexually transmitted infections, which has amplified its transmission around the world," he said."

The answer is noboby is a 100% sure what the source of this community spread outbreak is. It just so happens that the majority of the cases particularly in the uk and other European countries have been in men who have sex with men. It is unlikely to be spread just just by a cough or a sneeze but rather prolonged contact or a significant amount of bodily fluid.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How is monkeypox spread?

Monkeypox virus is transmitted from one person to another by close contact with lesions, body fluids, respiratory droplets and contaminated materials such as bedding

Tin town

"The answer is noboby is a 100% sure what the source of this community spread outbreak is. It just so happens that the majority of the cases particularly in the uk and other European countries have been in men who have sex with men. It is unlikely to be spread just just by a cough or a sneeze but rather prolonged contact or a significant amount of bodily fluid. "

Occams razor?

[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 17:00:11]

Tin town

"[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 17:00:11]"

Haha.. Have you seen the share price in the pox vaccine companies?

Does anyone have any idea when they bringing out the Bubonic Plague back, as I’d like to get my bell ringing skills back upto date?

And if so should I invest in shares with Pfizer and any other reputable Medicinal compound company to increase my chances of getting a better pension?

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Another scare where you need to get 14 jabs and a dozen boosters so you'll be fine

North West

"Does anyone have any idea when they bringing out the Bubonic Plague back, as I’d like to get my bell ringing skills back upto date?

And if so should I invest in shares with Pfizer and any other reputable Medicinal compound company to increase my chances of getting a better pension? "

The bubonic plague has never gone away. It's endemic in the USA, Eastern Europe, Russia, many African countries etc. The bubonic form can spread to the respiratory system, pneumonic plague. Irrespective of the availability of antibiotics nowadays, pneumonic plague is almost always fatal. Once spreading via the respiratory form, you have a very nasty disease to deal with.

Good luck!

North West

This is what I heard, the sp vacation stopped it when I was young, so will they start the vaccine again, "

Almost no-one under the age of 50 in the UK will have received the smallpox vaccine because it ceased to be used when the disease was eradicated naturally. There was one lab breakout case just as the wild disease was being declared non existent. But that wasn't wild spread, it was shown to have been acquired in a lab in Birmingham, I believe.

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

"There have been a number of posts about this. It's spread by close contact between people, by large droplets typically. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope. "

Agreed. Have doctor friends in A&e reporting seeing it in mums and kids too. So it must be spreading from close contact too

Manchester (she/her)

"Does anyone have any idea when they bringing out the Bubonic Plague back, as I’d like to get my bell ringing skills back upto date?

And if so should I invest in shares with Pfizer and any other reputable Medicinal compound company to increase my chances of getting a better pension?

The bubonic plague has never gone away. It's endemic in the USA, Eastern Europe, Russia, many African countries etc. The bubonic form can spread to the respiratory system, pneumonic plague. Irrespective of the availability of antibiotics nowadays, pneumonic plague is almost always fatal. Once spreading via the respiratory form, you have a very nasty disease to deal with.

Good luck!"

Aren't you a ray of sunshine

North West

Good luck!

Aren't you a ray of sunshine "

Sunshine is my middle name, Sheila

"There have been a number of posts about this. It's spread by close contact between people, by large droplets typically. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope.

Agreed. Have doctor friends in A&e reporting seeing it in mums and kids too. So it must be spreading from close contact too"

Of course you have doctor friends...

Tin town

"There have been a number of posts about this. It's spread by close contact between people, by large droplets typically. Trying to restrict it as an STI, misses its scope.

Agreed. Have doctor friends in A&e reporting seeing it in mums and kids too. So it must be spreading from close contact too"

Seeing monkey pox in mums and kids?

Everyone's going to start wearing face masks now and put on gloves

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Those folks who have made millions £££££ out of Covid, are now trying to exploit our gullibility and foolishness once again.

Power, control, and compliance = greed!

Agreed. Have doctor friends in A&e reporting seeing it in mums and kids too. So it must be spreading from close contact too

Seeing monkey pox in mums and kids? "

It has been confirmed some of the confirmed cases in the UK are in children.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

It has been confirmed some of the confirmed cases in the UK are in children. "

Confirmed by who?

Manchester (she/her)

"Everyone's going to start wearing face masks now and put on gloves "

Personal choice, etc

listening to the description on BBC news, it sounds very similar to Herpes?

Confirmed by who? "

The National Institute for the Confirmation of Confirmed Things.

North West

"listening to the description on BBC news, it sounds very similar to Herpes?"

Although a different family of viruses, the mechanism of spread isn't all that different. Ditto chickenpox, which is in the same herpesvirus family as herpes simplex types I and II. Monkeypox is in the poxvirus family, like smallpox was (is, if you go delving into some labs).

Central

"Those folks who have made millions £££££ out of Covid, are now trying to exploit our gullibility and foolishness once again.

Power, control, and compliance = greed!"

I'm as scathing as the best, against the obscene financial abuses from the Covid crisis, I'm curious about what you know about this pox?

Stockport

57 cases in the uk now. More than doubled over the weekend.

"57 cases in the uk now. More than doubled over the weekend."

If you see Brad Pitt start shitting yourself.

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 24/05/22 02:04:32]

Longridge

Have any nuns caught it ?"

Can be caught by contact with clothes, towels, bed linen, touching, surface contamination that someone with blisters has had on them - then kissing, fucking, and air borne in droplets (although difficult to catch this way) with an infected person.

The certain section of society is likely straightforward in the groups meet and socialise together with others of the same mindset.

Could have been a superspreader event at a swinging party where there is a mix of male and females, but this seems to have happened.in a male dominated environment where males have contact with other males.

I'd be cautious of clubs, changing rooms in shops, and other places bare skin can leave residue of virus at the moment as you don't know where others have been prior.

As for cashing in £millions, these companies have paid for research and development and for not these existing, we'd be in a mess with many pathogens that have the potential to kill or main if they didn't.

They save lives, make money doing so which is no bad thing. Where would we be if they had no incentive, so let's be grateful that at 85%, its not perfect but good enough for the herd.

People call Bill Gates and others funding research and helping support countries with the cost claiming ulterior motives which is pure crap.

Although I am unaware of nuns catching it, some medical staff have and without shagging their patients!! Its bodily skin contact or contact with material bodily contact with an infected person has previously rubbed against, touched or worn.

I gather we are 150% passed the 'stop panicking, there are 20 cases per year' value and once it gets into schools, it will be everywhere as they are petri dishes for infection spreading which will then end up within family groups allowing cross spread to siblings to other groups.

Disgusting places they are, all them fingers and pencils in mouths, poor hygiene.

As for the intense itching, nature's way to guarantee spread, make you scratch and release the virus in order to smother other things with it for others to pick up. Virus and bacteria can control behaviour, hence having to declare some infections to DVLA as they make people more reckless in their behaviour that causes accidents.

Longridge

Edward Jenner's story is worth a read, cow pox inoculation to prevent Small Pox, same theory for why it works with monkey pox.

Just feel sorry for James Phipps, the guinea-pig.

Calling the procedure of taking cow pox and deliberate infection "vaccination" after the Latin word for cow (vacca). Wonder if the same deniers existed in the 1700's?

Probably.. go find me a cow to lick!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Poor Monkeys and bats getting all this bad press. Swine fever and bird flu , cattle and sheep with foot n mouth.

What ever next?

Confirmed by who? "

The UK government, A child in London is currently being treated for pox and there has been at least one of other confirmed case in a child in England.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Edward Jenner's story is worth a read, cow pox inoculation to prevent Small Pox, same theory for why it works with monkey pox.

Just feel sorry for James Phipps, the guinea-pig.

Calling the procedure of taking cow pox and deliberate infection "vaccination" after the Latin word for cow (vacca). Wonder if the same deniers existed in the 1700's?

Probably.. go find me a cow to lick!"

Yes, there was huge resistance to Jenna's vaccine. Below is an extract from "The History of Vaccination":

"For some parents, the smallpox vaccination itself induced fear and protest. It included scoring the flesh on a child’s arm, and inserting lymph from the blister of a person vaccinated about a week earlier. Some objectors, including the local clergy, believed the vaccine was “unchristian” because it came from an animal. For other anti-vaccinators, their discontent with the smallpox vaccine reflected their general distrust in medicine and in Jenner’s ideas about disease spread. Suspicious of the vaccine’s efficacy, some skeptics alleged that smallpox resulted from decaying matter in the atmosphere. Lastly, many people objected to vaccination because they believed it violated their personal liberty, a tension that worsened as the government developed mandatory vaccine policies. "

But then again, there are also still active campaigns from "Anti Seatbelt" groups too.

Cal

Longridge

Very true.. nothing changes, nothing learnt..

In science credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not the man to whom the idea first occurs.

—francis galton

Seems many years prior, the Chinese were powdering dry scabs to inhale as an inoculation, as milder symptoms than full blown live virus.

Tin town

"Very true.. nothing changes, nothing learnt..

In science credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not the man to whom the idea first occurs.

—francis galton

Seems many years prior, the Chinese were powdering dry scabs to inhale as an inoculation, as milder symptoms than full blown live virus.

"

You'd like to think, that having experienced the last 2 years, we would individually and collectivity learned a few things that would help us when faced with the next (and the next and the next) outbreaks, which will surely be along soon. I'm far from convinced we've learned much at all.

Some reports are linking the possible outbreak to two large gatherings of gay/bi men who attended large scale events in Belgium and Gran Canaria.

I'll keep an open mind on this one and see how things develop, it's important to follow the science and not conspiracy theories, also don't just get defensive and dismiss this theory, surely as a community we've learnt to keep an open mind after the outbreak of HIV.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not worried too much about this myself I’m Achimptomatic.

(I will see myself out sorry)

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

If nuns rubbed skin to skin with an infected person or an infected person coughed large respiratory droplets in their faces, they'd probably catch it "

Absolutely.

Not diagnosed much these days but 'nun rubbing' was rife in the 90's.

Mainly in central African missionaries.

Terrible thing.

Tin town

"Some reports are linking the possible outbreak to two large gatherings of gay/bi men who attended large scale events in Belgium and Gran Canaria.

I'll keep an open mind on this one and see how things develop, it's important to follow the science and not conspiracy theories, also don't just get defensive and dismiss this theory, surely as a community we've learnt to keep an open mind after the outbreak of HIV."

Just FYI..

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/monkeypox-cases-confirmed-in-england-latest-updates

Can only catch it from going to a No. 10 Downing Street work meeting

Tin town

"Can only catch it from going to a No. 10 Downing Street work meeting "

That does explain why they all seem to be flicking shit at each other now.

Longridge

Yes..

I'd say 90% have actually learnt something and made changes that made a difference. It's the remaining 10% that are in denial and probably still think the Earth is flat and made by a God 20,000 years ago in 7 days. I believe in dinosaurs, they are real and they lived. Unfortunately, something else many are failing to believe, is that burning dinosaurs is destroying our planet.

Many are incapable of understanding and learning or deducing the truth behind the presented facts.

Many believe the BS they've are told.

Some find the truth too frightening so instead live in denial.

Many strangely, believe they're submitting to being controlled. The only control they are under is the spell others cast over them in order to make others believe the same, therefore providing safety and comfort in numbers. "See, not just me that believes it".

By *aster C the kinksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington

Over the weekend BBC R2 were associating it with gay and bi men. Yesterday in the Vine show their medial expert said it was moisture droplets and by default close contact, so being gay has nothing to do with it although last night on the R2 news they were still reporting that gay and bi men were at risk.

Lazy reporting at best, homophobic scaremongering at worst. BBC should check its own experts facts before reporting.

Okay, Monkeypox may be spread from handling bushmeat, an animal bite or scratch, body fluids, contaminated objects, or close contact with an infected person. It does not require sexual transmission therefore is not an sti. It can appear similar to chickenpox and the smallpox vaccine is broadly protective against it. The time from exposure to onset of symptoms is usually 7 to 14 days. I don’t know how transmissible it is before the onset of symptoms.

The sti aspect comes from the fact the initial outbreak can be traced to two gatherings (described variously as orgies/raves) where there was sexual contact between attendees, one in Spain, one in Belgium, and specifically centred around men who had sexual contact with other men. The demographics are not irrelevant to understanding how this has spread, but likewise are not important. The virus itself is not selective, anyone can catch it.

A parent or close relative can have innocent bodily contact/close contact and now it’s out there sex is irrelevant to transmission.

Unfortunately condoms aren’t the answer here.

Central

"Okay, Monkeypox may be spread from handling bushmeat, an animal bite or scratch, body fluids, contaminated objects, or close contact with an infected person. It does not require sexual transmission therefore is not an sti. It can appear similar to chickenpox and the smallpox vaccine is broadly protective against it. The time from exposure to onset of symptoms is usually 7 to 14 days. I don’t know how transmissible it is before the onset of symptoms.

The sti aspect comes from the fact the initial outbreak can be traced to two gatherings (described variously as orgies/raves) where there was sexual contact between attendees, one in Spain, one in Belgium, and specifically centred around men who had sexual contact with other men. The demographics are not irrelevant to understanding how this has spread, but likewise are not important. The virus itself is not selective, anyone can catch it.

A parent or close relative can have innocent bodily contact/close contact and now it’s out there sex is irrelevant to transmission.

Unfortunately condoms aren’t the answer here. "

The incubation period is not usually infectious

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

People aren't going to be as gullible as they were for covid are they??

3 Jabs 2 boosters don't go near anyone outside your household..... the week later they ask you to adopt a Ukrainian

Oh and boris and his cronies can party in their office while ppl couldn't even attend funerals weddings and whatever else (angry face)

Government taking the absolute piss.

Tin town

"People aren't going to be as gullible as they were for covid are they??

3 Jabs 2 boosters don't go near anyone outside your household..... the week later they ask you to adopt a Ukrainian

Oh and boris and his cronies can party in their office while ppl couldn't even attend funerals weddings and whatever else (angry face)

Government taking the absolute piss."

Different disease. Whilst I agree with your gripes... Its in our interest to take the best measures for each outbreak as and when they arise. I hope I wouldn't let my dislike of what they've done in the past dictate me making a the best choice for my own health when I need to.

Manchester (she/her)

"People aren't going to be as gullible as they were for covid are they??

Government taking the absolute piss."

If what you saw was a week between the most severe restrictions and the campaign for Ukrainians, then I suggest you don't have a standard concept of time.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a week and months (or indeed seem to conflate early 2020 restrictions with vaccination) probably doesn't reflect on what happened during Covid, nor what might happen as a result of another outbreak.

As of yet there is no diffinitive findings as to how this outbreak started or how it spreads BUT some of the evidence points to very close physical contact which could include skin on skin contact with a carrier of the virus or on things like towels/sheets, but it's too early in the study to prove that 100% yet.

Cases in Spain are rising and can be directly traced back to a sauna in Madrid user by men who have sex with men and a Slovakian gay man has tested positive after going to gay pride in Gran Canaria. That doesn't mean he definitely got it at pride but it's a significant factor.

To those screaming homophobia, you need to calm down and stop being so defensive. Those of us old enough to remember the outbreak of AIDS/HIV in the 80s will remember some in the gay community dismissing the link between infection and gay sex and look what happend. Let's what and see what the science and research takes us and then take it from there. In the meantime make your own choices to protect yourself or not. I'm going to Gran Canaria in 2 weeks and I will be wearing a mask in shops, buses/taxis etc and carry hand gel with me, that's my choice.

Don't believe this rubbish. It's all about control, just like Covid was

"Don't believe this rubbish. It's all about control, just like Covid was "

Oh dear

chester

Confirmed by who?

The UK government, A child in London is currently being treated for pox and there has been at least one of other confirmed case in a child in England. "

The UK government...... pahahaha and you actually believe anything this government says

chester

Your correct my dear

"Don't believe this rubbish. It's all about control, just like Covid was

Your correct my dear "

FFS!

Confirmed by who?

The UK government, A child in London is currently being treated for pox and there has been at least one of other confirmed case in a child in England.

The UK government...... pahahaha and you actually believe anything this government says"

Yes. Who would you like me to believe?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Your correct my dear

FFS! "

is there a faceplate emoji

Central

What current control are you subject to, related to monkeypox? There may be a parallel universe in existence, that I'm unaware of.

If you had been around in the 80s you'd have said the same about the AIDS/HIV crisis.

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

That's rediculous, it's a disease and nothing to do with the government lol

If you had been around in the 80s you'd have said the same about the AIDS/HIV crisis. "

Monkeypox is a known disease, AIDS/ HIV was not at the time….

merseyside

Oh right.

Bit confused as I'm a bit thick being a woman and all that.

What controls are in place at present for monkeypox, covid or anything else, as I go to work, go out with friends for drinks, shopping seems OK and we have been on holiday abroad and in UK.

Like I said, I must be missing something.

Really? I asked my mum if I had it the other day and she said yes. I wasn't born here though. "

Yes I had it too. I was a mandatory vaccine to enter various countries, especially in Africa, even up to the early 1980. Most people here in UK haven't had it as it though.

If you had been around in the 80s you'd have said the same about the AIDS/HIV crisis.

Monkeypox is a known disease, AIDS/ HIV was not at the time…."

Actually there was a form of HIV that was prevalent in some species of animals before the human form came about. The point about all viruses are that they are living breathing organisms and mutate in order to survive. We don't know yet if monkeypox is mutating and what into so I think a little caution is the sensible thing whilst still getting on with life.

Throw your TV out window n stop reading monkey pox on fab n in papers n you'll forget about it !!

Throw your TV out window n stop reading monkey pox on fab n in papers n you'll forget about it !!"

Ostrich, head, sand.

Manchester (she/her)

Oh right.

What controls are in place at present for monkeypox, covid or anything else, as I go to work, go out with friends for drinks, shopping seems OK and we have been on holiday abroad and in UK.

"

I think it's... If you're afraid, the government will make you do things subliminally. The only way to stop them is to send the fraudsters money, only they will overcome Bill Gates and the secret cabal of lizard people.

It's an effect of the vaccine

merseyside

Oh right.

I think it's... If you're afraid, the government will make you do things subliminally. The only way to stop them is to send the fraudsters money, only they will overcome Bill Gates and the secret cabal of lizard people."

I see. All makes sense now.

"It's an effect of the vaccine"

Where's your proof ?

Oh right.

I think it's... If you're afraid, the government will make you do things subliminally. The only way to stop them is to send the fraudsters money, only they will overcome Bill Gates and the secret cabal of lizard people."

??????????

"It's an effect of the vaccine

Where's your proof ?"

You mean you haven't researched the vaccine? All the proof is right there for all to see.

Manchester (she/her)

Where's your proof ?

You mean you haven't researched the vaccine? All the proof is right there for all to see."

You might need to elaborate.

"There is proof if you look" will only convince people who already have the same body of knowledge you do.

Most of the research I've seen indicates that coronaviruses and pox viruses aren't even remotely related, but maybe the word "research" means something different to you. (To me it means reputable scholarly enquiry?)

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I was thinking the exact same thing."

Yes. I also wonder the same thing too.

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Where's your proof ?

You mean you haven't researched the vaccine? All the proof is right there for all to see.

"There is proof if you look" will only convince people who already have the same body of knowledge you do.

Most of the research I've seen indicates that coronaviruses and pox viruses aren't even remotely related, but maybe the word "research" means something different to you. (To me it means reputable scholarly enquiry?)"

Let's say what it is and not beat around the bush. Anti vaxer conspiracy. Every possible illness is caused by the covid vaccine according to anti vaxers. Who needs proven scientific evidence when an anti vaxer just knows better than everyone else.

Manchester (she/her)

Where's your proof ?

Most of the research I've seen indicates that coronaviruses and pox viruses aren't even remotely related, but maybe the word "research" means something different to you. (To me it means reputable scholarly enquiry?)

Let's say what it is and not beat around the bush. Anti vaxer conspiracy. Every possible illness is caused by the covid vaccine according to anti vaxers. Who needs proven scientific evidence when an anti vaxer just knows better than everyone else. "

Let's at least let them show their working

Where's your proof ?

You mean you haven't researched the vaccine? All the proof is right there for all to see."

I understand the vaccine but I'm asking where is your proof that moneypox is linked to the covid vaccine. Name your source or share your evidence.

Where's your proof ?

Let's say what it is and not beat around the bush. Anti vaxer conspiracy. Every possible illness is caused by the covid vaccine according to anti vaxers. Who needs proven scientific evidence when an anti vaxer just knows better than everyone else.

Let's at least let them show their working "

I never said I was anti Vax did I?

Manchester (she/her)

Where's your proof ?

I never said I was anti Vax did I? "

That's that person's opinion.

I asked for what evidence or research you had.

In The Gym

Where's your proof ?

I never said I was anti Vax did I?

That's that person's opinion.

I asked for what evidence or research you had."

Alex Jones videos

By *immerman100Man  over a year ago

Never never land

"It was reported yesterday It’s spread by close physical touch. So I guess that includes hand shakes, sex, etc.

"

spot on

Tin town

spot on "

Must be all that hand shaking in the saunas

North West

A viral disease that was already known to science (monkeypox), that originated on the continent with the lowest rate of COVID vaccination (Africa), specifically in the area with the lowest rate of COVID vaccination?

The current largest outbreak of monkeypox in Africa is in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. DRC also happens to have the lowest COVID vaccination rate on the African continent.

If anything, this data suggests there's an inverse correlation between monkeypox and COVID vaccination

In The Gym

A viral disease that was already known to science (monkeypox), that originated on the continent with the lowest rate of COVID vaccination (Africa), specifically in the area with the lowest rate of COVID vaccination?

The current largest outbreak of monkeypox in Africa is in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. DRC also happens to have the lowest COVID vaccination rate on the African continent.

If anything, this data suggests there's an inverse correlation between monkeypox and COVID vaccination "

Great reply. There's also the fact that monkeypox was first identified in humans in the 1970. Just a few years before the covid vaccine existed....

By *trideMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

" ..... this data suggests there's an inverse correlation between monkeypox and COVID vaccination "

This doesn’t make sense. Monkey pox cases increase as the number of Covid vaccinations decreases, and visa-versa?

The DCR is the home of the second-largest rain forest in the world (after the Amazon), and therefore it’s a very fertile source of new pathogens: AIDS, Ebola, monkey pox.

It is one of the very poorest countries in the world, and has an ineffective health system. So it can’t vaccinate many people.

There are many other poor countries which can't afford to vaccinate their populations, but most are not the sources of novel illnesses.

So the fact that the DRC is a source of new illnesses that it can’t afford to treat has nothing to do with correlation.

North West

" ..... this data suggests there's an inverse correlation between monkeypox and COVID vaccination

This doesn’t make sense. Monkey pox cases increase as the number of Covid vaccinations decreases, and visa-versa?

The DCR is the home of the second-largest rain forest in the world (after the Amazon), and therefore it’s a very fertile source of new pathogens: AIDS, Ebola, monkey pox.

It is one of the very poorest countries in the world, and has an ineffective health system. So it can’t vaccinate many people.

There are many other poor countries which can't afford to vaccinate their populations, but most are not the sources of novel illnesses.

So the fact that the DRC is a source of new illnesses that it can’t afford to treat has nothing to do with correlation.

"

I believe I was attempting (possibly failing) to extract the urine from those suggesting any connection between monkeypox and COVID vaccine. There's zero connection. None whatsoever.

Manchester (she/her)

If anything, this data suggests there's an inverse correlation between monkeypox and COVID vaccination

Great reply. There's also the fact that monkeypox was first identified in humans in the 1970. Just a few years before the covid vaccine existed...."

Did the Covid vaccine cause Hitler's rise to madness?

" ..... this data suggests there's an inverse correlation between monkeypox and COVID vaccination

I believe I was attempting (possibly failing) to extract the urine from those suggesting any connection between monkeypox and COVID vaccine. There's zero connection. None whatsoever."

You probably managed to change their hairstyle though as the jet of knowledge whooshed over their heads.

Very good point made.

To those who disagree:

Few understand there's always a risk in everything we do, driving on the roads and walking around them is one of the highest and not many think ok I need to be very careful today.

Sadly the culture we live in has a brainwashed idea that nothing should go wrong and nothing can if tests are done infinitum. This who die who could be saved in the interim period before it's deemed 'safe' don't matter to those with this idea unless it's a family or loved one then it's personal and their view immediately changes, discarding they previous views.

1. No vaccine is 100% safe...it's a foreign body being put into it to combat the virus, there will always be side effects. Same as eating a big mac and chips and many premade dinners every week, the effects aren't immediate but soon it shows itself wit widespread ramifications and not just personal ones. That's just one example of what many think is ok and the risk is worth the taste of a sh*tty burger.

2.pensions are another. Always were told you're saving for the future and there will be a lump sum when you retire. You know how all that has gone in the last 20 yrs but many still belie it, albeit less and less now... Postoffice.com

3. Insurance payout...no need to say anymore.

Just three examples and there are many more which very few rarely consider but this vaccine which has saved millions and millions of lives, saved millions and millions from getting it worse than if not taking it, opened up our freedoms again, is that too much of a risk?

chester

Where's your proof ?"

It won't matter what facts people present I.E proven immune system irregularities , as Joseph Goebbles said Tell a lie big enough often enough and people will believe its true

In The Gym

Where's your proof ?

It won't matter what facts people present I.E proven immune system irregularities , as Joseph Goebbles said Tell a lie big enough often enough and people will believe its true "

I want to see categorical proof that the covid vaccine is a direct link to monkeypox. As there's over 5 billion people about to be diagnosed with it worldwide.

The world's clearly at the start of the largest pandemic in recorded history.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

do you really think that

By *oodford guyMan  over a year ago

Spain

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/monkeypox

By *eily2020TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Until recently all people *had* to stay in hospital in isolation, the update reflects now its just *some*

So calm down, people with monkeypox are able to isolate at home now. They're not making it scarier, they're updating the information with the changes to how people diagnosed are being looked after.

Manchester (she/her)

Where's your proof ?

It won't matter what facts people present I.E proven immune system irregularities , as Joseph Goebbles said Tell a lie big enough often enough and people will believe its true "

So you have no proof, just a sound bite?

merseyside

And if so should I invest in shares with Pfizer and any other reputable Medicinal compound company to increase my chances of getting a better pension? "

I'd personally invest in a wooden cart company, or even buy a fleet of your own.

You could have an orange sign nailed to the front with big letters EASY CORPSE.

Probably best get a few singing lessons as there will be plenty of cart competition, a melodic "bring out your dead' will win the day every time.

By *fworcsguyMan  over a year ago

South of Athens

[Removed by poster at 26/05/22 14:38:41]

By *fworcsguyMan  over a year ago

South of Athens

Covid...Monkeypox...Zzzzzz

All a bit tame compared with the brain-eating amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, of which there was an outbreak in the USA last year. Sadly, it was nipped in the bud before any politicians were affected...

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Direct close skin to skin contact or skin coming into prolonged contact with contaminated clothing or bedding.

It is nor a pneaumonic condition so not spread by coughs nor sneezes.

According to Pfizers huge side effects documentation there's one listed as autoimmune blistering so to discount that you'd have to find out if the claims of monkeypox is mainly being reported against the jabbed.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"According to Pfizers huge side effects documentation there's one listed as autoimmune blistering so to discount that you'd have to find out if the claims of monkeypox is mainly being reported against the jabbed. "

Dear oh dear....

By *trideMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Covid...Monkeypox...Zzzzzz

All a bit tame compared with the brain-eating amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, of which there was an outbreak in the USA last year. Sadly, it was nipped in the bud before any politicians were affected..."

Politicians have brains? Where's your evidence?

In The Gym

"According to Pfizers huge side effects documentation there's one listed as autoimmune blistering so to discount that you'd have to find out if the claims of monkeypox is mainly being reported against the jabbed. "

You do realise autoimmune blistering isn't the same thing as having monkeypox right?

[Removed by poster at 26/05/22 19:41:06]

"According to Pfizers huge side effects documentation there's one listed as autoimmune blistering so to discount that you'd have to find out if the claims of monkeypox is mainly being reported against the jabbed.

You do realise autoimmune blistering isn't the same thing as having monkeypox right? "

Was a typo above I should have typed 'can't be arsed googling so you do it and enlighten us all'

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"According to Pfizers huge side effects documentation there's one listed as autoimmune blistering so to discount that you'd have to find out if the claims of monkeypox is mainly being reported against the jabbed.

You do realise autoimmune blistering isn't the same thing as having monkeypox right?

Was a typo above I should have typed 'can't be arsed googling so you do it and enlighten us all' "

Or can't be arsed with facts!

Manchester (she/her)

You do realise autoimmune blistering isn't the same thing as having monkeypox right? "

Facts are irrelevant at this point

Was a typo above I should have typed 'can't be arsed googling so you do it and enlighten us all'

Or can't be arsed with facts! "

It's auto immune blistering, monkey pox my arse, just more fear porn for the gullible

Manchester (she/her)

It's auto immune blistering, monkey pox my arse, just more fear porn for the gullible"

If you want to believe that, you do you.

North West

It's auto immune blistering, monkey pox my arse, just more fear porn for the gullible"

Autoimmune blistering looks absolutely nothing like monkeypox rash. Nothing whatsoever.

And how do you explain the outbreaks of monkeypox in African countries where next to nobody has received a COVID vaccine? Democratic Republic of the Congo, for example?

Manchester (she/her)

It's auto immune blistering, monkey pox my arse, just more fear porn for the gullible

Autoimmune blistering looks absolutely nothing like monkeypox rash. Nothing whatsoever.

And how do you explain the outbreaks of monkeypox in African countries where next to nobody has received a COVID vaccine? Democratic Republic of the Congo, for example?"

The seeds of the evil have spanned back generations. Evil colonialists have exploited Africa for time immemorial. They were testing the Covid vaccine in the 70s when monkeypox was discovered. Maybe they were testing it back when genetic testing determined HIV entered the human population.

Hell. Maybe the fruit of the tree in the Garden of Eden was a Pfizer prototype.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

I don’t think it’s as serious as they trying to portray