FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > If there are any of the (35%) unjabbed on here...

If there are any of the (35%) unjabbed on here...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arohero OP   Man  over a year ago

Immingham

With the onset of the latest Covid 2.0 are you now regretting not being jabbed.....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"With the onset of the latest Covid 2.0 are you now regretting not being jabbed....."

80% of the uk population have had at least one covid vaccination. Nearly 94% of the population over 12 have had at least one vaccination.

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

No should I?

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Nope... I've had covid twice once at the start and recently.. I'm still alive...well I was last time I checked..

Durham

I doubt the tiny fraction of adults that haven't had a covid jab yet are going to get one anytime soon. Their choice of course.

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

So I’m in the 6% if I turned down the jab when the government that parties through out told us covid was “dangerous” why would I have it now that it’s a minor ailment, I’ve suffered worse from my seasonal hay fever

By *arohero OP   Man  over a year ago

Immingham

"Nearly 94% of the population over 12 have had at least one vaccination."

Is this true 94% of the UK's population over 12years old have had at least one jab? I thought there was somewhere between 35%-40% of the UK's population un-jabbed? I have no sources to prove any of this but there is a big difference between 40% and 6%...?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nearly 94% of the population over 12 have had at least one vaccination.

Is this true 94% of the UK's population over 12years old have had at least one jab? I thought there was somewhere between 35%-40% of the UK's population un-jabbed? I have no sources to prove any of this but there is a big difference between 40% and 6%...?"

Yes it's true, you an find this on the ONS website. 94% of over 12s have had at least 1, 88% at least 2 and 70% 3 or more.

That's up until end of August figures, would presume not much has changed though as the autumn boosters wil mostly keep people in the 3+ bracket

By *tag and CelesteCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

I (Mr) just didn’t want the jab, no specific reason for it either and no I’m not a conspiracy theorist, I’d not been restricted by not having it like all of the scare mongering that went on. I’ve still travelled to numerous countries with no issue.

I’ve either never caught Covid or been lucky enough to not know and have had it. So no, I don’t regret it. In fact, the wife regretted having hers funnily enough as she was pushed to have it during pregnancy and it made her really ill.

Nope. I'm very happy with my choice.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Another one of polar opposites. I wonder what the covid vaccines situation has done to our other vaccines uptake in general.? I can't help but feel the scepticism and huge amount of mistrust can only be damaging to our other vaccines uptake that we've lived with for many years. Have no such evidence in support but it feels like people have become much more selfish.

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

No regrets whatsoever

My friend refused to be vaccinated, she died of Covid...

Fully jabbed plus 2 boosters through work

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"My friend refused to be vaccinated, she died of Covid..."

I stood in line proudly to be vaccinated. Marvelled at the volunteers & terrific organisation.

2 x AstraZeneca jabs nearly killed me. This time last year actually. I’m not anti vax but just no more for me thanks.

Blackpool

On the uk office for national statistics from 1st jan 22 till 31 may 22 there has been

1447 unvaccinated deaths

13666 vaccinated deaths

12442 triple/quad vaccinated deaths

I think the 6% made the right call the vaccine has done absolutely nothing to stop the spread or the deaths and will be linked to the current outburst of athletes dying from heart attacks when the independent studies are allowed to be released

By *ylonattireTV/TS  over a year ago

Bury

Had both jabs and both boosters

Why would you not

Tin town

"My friend refused to be vaccinated, she died of Covid...

I stood in line proudly to be vaccinated. Marvelled at the volunteers & terrific organisation.

2 x AstraZeneca jabs nearly killed me. This time last year actually. I’m not anti vax but just no more for me thanks. "

Out of interest, have you had any advice from the gp or medical profession to take or not take covid or other vaccines since? Did they advise you what caused your adverse reaction or just treat it and move on.?

Durham

"On the uk office for national statistics from 1st jan 22 till 31 may 22 there has been

1447 unvaccinated deaths

13666 vaccinated deaths

I think the 6% made the right call the vaccine has done absolutely nothing to stop the spread or the deaths and will be linked to the current outburst of athletes dying from heart attacks when the independent studies are allowed to be released "

Any links at all for the athletes. They are interesting as they tend to have a lot lower covid vaccination rate than the general population. From your figures 5.5% of the deaths were unvaccinated. That is much higher than you would expect with the old and vulnerable pretty much 100% vaccinated.

Milton Keynes

"My friend refused to be vaccinated, she died of Covid..."

My sisters best friend was coerced by her employer into taking the jab, 24 hours later lost all feelings in her legs and now has to walk with a frame.. she’s 32

Maldon

2 x AstraZeneca jabs nearly killed me. This time last year actually. I’m not anti vax but just no more for me thanks.

Out of interest, have you had any advice from the gp or medical profession to take or not take covid or other vaccines since? Did they advise you what caused your adverse reaction or just treat it and move on.? "

The GP said it was up to me. When I mentioned to the cardiology nurse that I was reluctant to have a booster she said “ I don’t blame you”.

I’m on thinners and waiting to hear if I need to be for life , so probably at less risk of more clots than others.

My case went down as ‘unprovoked’. However, I’m pretty fit, never had a clot before, no recent surgery or flights. Few months after the 2nd jab I had a huge clot in my lung that was straining my heart. I was told that I was at imminent risk of heart failure, thankfully that didn’t occur and I got the all clear on my heart a few months ago.

As I said, I’m not anti vax and accept that millions had it no problem.

I happen to know two guys that had strokes after 2 x AstraZeneca, both younger than me. I feel I had a lucky escape.

Tin town

Out of interest, have you had any advice from the gp or medical profession to take or not take covid or other vaccines since? Did they advise you what caused your adverse reaction or just treat it and move on.?

The GP said it was up to me. When I mentioned to the cardiology nurse that I was reluctant to have a booster she said “ I don’t blame you”.

I’m on thinners and waiting to hear if I need to be for life , so probably at less risk of more clots than others.

My case went down as ‘unprovoked’. However, I’m pretty fit, never had a clot before, no recent surgery or flights. Few months after the 2nd jab I had a huge clot in my lung that was straining my heart. I was told that I was at imminent risk of heart failure, thankfully that didn’t occur and I got the all clear on my heart a few months ago.

As I said, I’m not anti vax and accept that millions had it no problem.

I happen to know two guys that had strokes after 2 x AstraZeneca, both younger than me. I feel I had a lucky escape. "

Thanks for replying. I'm not sure if to have another booster...i know in medicine there are no certainties but what I find... Confusing is how it is after your experience that they have not been able to explain what happened, why and provide better clinical advice than... "it's up to you".

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Unfortunately my work forced us to have it i wished i didn't as my immunity is worst now

With every day that passes, I feel more and more vindicated that I never got a single shot, and have no intention of ever getting one.

Maldon

My sisters best friend was coerced by her employer into taking the jab, 24 hours later lost all feelings in her legs and now has to walk with a frame.. she’s 32 "

How awful. Life changing. Let’s hope she makes a full recovery.

Milton Keynes

My sisters best friend was coerced by her employer into taking the jab, 24 hours later lost all feelings in her legs and now has to walk with a frame.. she’s 32

How awful. Life changing. Let’s hope she makes a full recovery."

Yeah let’s hope so, she went to bed same day feeling a bit rough with a pins and needle type feeling in her feet and calfes. Woke up and no feeling beneath both knees. Gradually improving over the last year but still nowhere near full movement.

Tin town

Yeah let’s hope so, she went to bed same day feeling a bit rough with a pins and needle type feeling in her feet and calfes. Woke up and no feeling beneath both knees. Gradually improving over the last year but still nowhere near full movement."

Same as seb above... Is she getting any help with it? Do they know yet what happened to cause it?

By *ork_swing0011Man  over a year ago

Cork

No definitely no regrets. I know of 2 people personally who had strokes not long after their second dose. I'm not against vaccines at all, just didn't see the need for this one as it doesn't stop the spread and when people my age weren't really getting sick from covid from my experience.

Milton Keynes

Yeah let’s hope so, she went to bed same day feeling a bit rough with a pins and needle type feeling in her feet and calfes. Woke up and no feeling beneath both knees. Gradually improving over the last year but still nowhere near full movement.

Same as seb above... Is she getting any help with it? Do they know yet what happened to cause it? "

They think it’s some sort of nerve damage due to lack of blood circulation to her legs.

She’s been having physio and some sort of injections but they do not know or not if she will get better as yet.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"On the uk office for national statistics from 1st jan 22 till 31 may 22 there has been

1447 unvaccinated deaths

13666 vaccinated deaths

I think the 6% made the right call the vaccine has done absolutely nothing to stop the spread or the deaths and will be linked to the current outburst of athletes dying from heart attacks when the independent studies are allowed to be released "

Which table are those values in? There are many tables and I can’t find your figures in the data reported by the ONS.

Not had a single one and I don’t regret it

No jabs for me and no regrets. Easiest ‘decision’ ever had to make.

"With the onset of the latest Covid 2.0 are you now regretting not being jabbed....."

The main question is, of all the people who've been jabbed twice, what's actually left in their system years later ?

I'm not talking about the boosted people but the "fully vaccinated" double jabbed

Exactly. The double jabbed are technically unvaccinated now because they would have had there's over a year ago.

No way on earth 70% of the population have had a booster in the last 3 months. You can hit me with the correct figures but I'd hazard a guess that about 20% of the population are actually boosted in the last 3 months. Out of my 15 close pals who share a group chat and talk daily they were all double jabbed and none have had a booster since.

Tbh I wished I looked at the green arrow before I posted as all but 2 of his posts are covid related

no have had covid twice cev have allergies but have been advised not to get them done

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

4 jabs. Never had covid.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/01/crisis-excess-deaths-soar-levels-higher-covid-pandemic/

No regrets

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"No definitely no regrets. I know of 2 people personally who had strokes not long after their second dose. "

I had a stroke two and a half weeks after my third. I'm not having the fourth.

Not in the slightest, even if it carries me off.

Never trust big pharma.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I had the first 2 because I needed to go to Spain and they had me over a barrel.

I have had C19 twice...maybe more...and had no symptoms apart from a slightly tickly throat one eve.

I have no co-morbidities. I am in the safe-ish age range but will never have another vaccination.

The deaths and stroke figures are too terrible to be able to take that risk.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Unvaccinated here and no regrets, had it once mildly.

I did have a flu jab the other day as I've now hit 50 ~ you only need one of them!

By *eptimiusMan  over a year ago

East

Absolutely not! Nothing will convince to take that poison!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Got my booster today, feeling great, might have had COVID I've no Idea so the vaccine works for me and I've still only got two eyes one penis and I don't glow in the dark

Be happy

I caught Delta Covid back in October 2020. Fully recovered within a month (lost my smell and taste). Did a full body screening two months afterwards for a lab trial screening, came back with a clean bill of health no long Covid no nothing.

Only got vaxxed with Novavax in September before I flew over to the UK, and that's only because I don't want to be stranded anywhere if Covid suddenly flared up again internationally and vaccine requirements were reinstated for travel. Refused to take Pfizer or Moderna (the only two Western vaccines offered in SG) for the better part of a year and a half, figured that natural immunity would be best. So far, I've been proven right, and the Novavax may as well have been a placebo.

By *omsubdevonCouple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

1447 unvaccinated deaths

13666 vaccinated deaths

I think the 6% made the right call the vaccine has done absolutely nothing to stop the spread or the deaths and will be linked to the current outburst of athletes dying from heart attacks when the independent studies are allowed to be released

Which table are those values in? There are many tables and I can’t find your figures in the data reported by the ONS."

Because it is bollocks

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

Haven’t had, don’t want it

Suffered much worse with full-blown flu

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

Stalbridge

The vaccine never worked. And was one of the most dangerous pharmaceutical products ever released onto the market.

Sorry. Just read a few comments on this thread. How do you even know what variant you catch. Seen people saying they had this variant or that variant. You were positive or negative that’s about as much info as you had and even then those tests were a load of crap anyway.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"Sorry. Just read a few comments on this thread. How do you even know what variant you catch. Seen people saying they had this variant or that variant. You were positive or negative that’s about as much info as you had and even then those tests were a load of crap anyway. "

Due to the time when they had it what was the dominant strain..

Had a headache and felt a bit warm for an hour (covid) couple of ibuprofen done gone (caught it from a fully vaccinated who were ill for a month). NO JAB for me easy choice. If a lying, theiveing, corrupt, hippocritical treasonous, poisonous, slimy polititan tells you to do anything do the opposite

Maldon

"No definitely no regrets. I know of 2 people personally who had strokes not long after their second dose.

I had a stroke two and a half weeks after my third. I'm not having the fourth. "

Really? That was my biggest fear. How are you now?

I know two guys local to me that had strokes after 2 x AstraZeneca

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Really? That was my biggest fear. How are you now?

"

I am virtually back to normal except some numbness in my left hand and a slight bit in my left foot

By *skaway!Man  over a year ago

South East.

No I don’t regret getting jabbed, if you want to help finance these huge pharmaceutical companies by taking an experimental vaccine that you’ve been fed lies about, knock yourself out

And yes I have had covid, which has the same survivability rate as the flu…

Cork

Really sorry to hear that. How're you doing now? Hopefully you've recovered.

Just saw you're from Leeds, I'm a huge Leeds fan haha ALAW MOT

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

1447 unvaccinated deaths

13666 vaccinated deaths

Which table are those values in? There are many tables and I can’t find your figures in the data reported by the ONS.

Because it is bollocks

"

It probably true…. Problem is they have no clue in how to actually interpret the data they are spouting..

Those figures would actually show you that people who are unvaccinated make up a greater proportion of those who died, plus bearing in mind the older you are the more likely you are to have had the jab and the more likely you are to pass away (obviously)

It means that younger unvaccinated people make up a larger proportion

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"With the onset of the latest Covid 2.0 are you now regretting not being jabbed.....

No I don’t regret getting jabbed, if you want to help finance these huge pharmaceutical companies by taking an experimental vaccine that you’ve been fed lies about, knock yourself out

And yes I have had covid, which has the same survivability rate as the flu…"

And that last bit isn’t true either.. and I wish people would stop repeating it,

Covid has a 10x higher fatality rate than the flu does

Don't listen to that tv/ts poster, his figures are coming straight out of his head, ONS have the correct statists which are over half the UK did not get jabbed. I'm one, there was no way I would injected with a gene based drug that saw over a 1000 people die during the trial.

"With the onset of the latest Covid 2.0 are you now regretting not being jabbed.....

And that last bit isn’t true either.. and I wish people would stop repeating it,

Covid has a 10x higher fatality rate than the flu does "

Not according to ONS website. Not sure where you got your figures from.

Not according to ONS website. Not sure where you got your figures from. "

And don't forget flu figures are not as well documented as Covid because no one is paranoid about flu figures and testing isn't as regularly available. Of course if you test vigorously for something you will find it

the UK Health Security Agency report, 32.4 million people have had a single dose, 29.7 million people have had a second dose, and 15 million people have had a third dose as of December 12th 2021.

This means there are 23.5 million people who have refused to partake in the largest real-world experiment ever conducted, not just 5 million that has been claimed for months and used to write discrimatory articles condemning anyone who dared to question the narrative.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Why would I regret not being a Guinea pig? How many you had now ? And they still don’t work ?

I’ve never been jabbed, never wore a mask, been out from day one like nothing happened, shook hands, touched stuff after other people had. Never caught covid I did get 4 regular colds though. But the bbc can’t scare you with one of those.

The mr

I can't have any vaccination. My mum and sister being the same so its a family thing. So I never had a choice - or it was already made for me maybe we should say.

I will simply state as a fact - purely for people's interest and NOT intended to persuade anyone one way or the other in ANY way as people make their own minds up as to what is best for them - but neither myself, mum or sister have had any symptoms nor illness of any kind since 2019. Nothing. Touch wood!

However, the vast majority of people I know - be it friends or colleagues or even people I know through Fab - who have been fully or partially vaccinated have unfortunately suffered at least one bout of illness to varying degrees of severity in addition to testing positive.

"Another one of polar opposites. I wonder what the covid vaccines situation has done to our other vaccines uptake in general.? I can't help but feel the scepticism and huge amount of mistrust can only be damaging to our other vaccines uptake that we've lived with for many years. Have no such evidence in support but it feels like people have become much more selfish. "

By *ockmadmilfWoman  over a year ago

tredegar

Nope am not jabbed

Not caught it either

"Sorry. Just read a few comments on this thread. How do you even know what variant you catch. Seen people saying they had this variant or that variant. You were positive or negative that’s about as much info as you had and even then those tests were a load of crap anyway.

Had a headache and felt a bit warm for an hour (covid) couple of ibuprofen done gone (caught it from a fully vaccinated who were ill for a month). NO JAB for me easy choice. If a lying, theiveing, corrupt, hippocritical treasonous, poisonous, slimy polititan tells you to do anything do the opposite "

Amen to that

"Sorry. Just read a few comments on this thread. How do you even know what variant you catch. Seen people saying they had this variant or that variant. You were positive or negative that’s about as much info as you had and even then those tests were a load of crap anyway.

Had a headache and felt a bit warm for an hour (covid) couple of ibuprofen done gone (caught it from a fully vaccinated who were ill for a month). NO JAB for me easy choice. If a lying, theiveing, corrupt, hippocritical treasonous, poisonous, slimy polititan tells you to do anything do the opposite

Amen to that "

Tin town

Politics, business and personal health. 3 things that are uncomfortable bed fellows.

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Absolutely not. We feel it was the right decision for us but completely understand why others wanted or felt they needed to

By *ickewbitsantha!!Man  over a year ago

splott

No

splott

Never trust the state??

splott

Well done??

East

So creampie14 messages me to call me a "muppet" because i havent responded to his message about the injection being poison straight away. Firstly i have a life and dont spend my day on here begging for meets. Now blocked me so not able to answer the original question lol

In answer look at the record amount of sportsmen/woman that have collapsed and died with heart issues for a starters.

splott

????

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"So creampie14 messages me to call me a "muppet" because i havent responded to his message about the injection being poison straight away. Firstly i have a life and dont spend my day on here begging for meets. Now blocked me so not able to answer the original question lol

In answer look at the record amount of sportsmen/woman that have collapsed and died with heart issues for a starters. "

Are you able to provide a credible source for those statistics please. Ta muchly.

Milton Keynes

"So creampie14 messages me to call me a "muppet" because i havent responded to his message about the injection being poison straight away. Firstly i have a life and dont spend my day on here begging for meets. Now blocked me so not able to answer the original question lol

In answer look at the record amount of sportsmen/woman that have collapsed and died with heart issues for a starters.

Are you able to provide a credible source for those statistics please. Ta muchly. "

What’s the point. Every time somebody does provide a source for their information the FAB Pro jab brigade all come out and discredit the person or publication that dare to go against the agenda.

Durham

"the UK Health Security Agency report, 32.4 million people have had a single dose, 29.7 million people have had a second dose, and 15 million people have had a third dose as of December 12th 2021.

This means there are 23.5 million people who have refused to partake in the largest real-world experiment ever conducted, not just 5 million that has been claimed for months and used to write discrimatory articles condemning anyone who dared to question the narrative."

Obviously those figures are massively out of date well about 11 months out of date. Not everyone over 12 had even been offered it back then. Just under 54 million had had at least one jab as of last month. Only a tiny minority of the adult population are unjabbed, which of course is their right.

Durham

Are you able to provide a credible source for those statistics please. Ta muchly.

What’s the point. Every time somebody does provide a source for their information the FAB Pro jab brigade all come out and discredit the person or publication that dare to go against the agenda."

It is because the same source are provided and they have been in the main discredited. Most have have fundamental flaws or have carefully cherry picked the stats to suit their narrative.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Had the first two, but none of the boosters

East

Google how many athletes have collapsed with heart issues and you will see the stats.

Blackpool

What’s the point. Every time somebody does provide a source for their information the FAB Pro jab brigade all come out and discredit the person or publication that dare to go against the agenda.

It is because the same source are provided and they have been in the main discredited. Most have have fundamental flaws or have carefully cherry picked the stats to suit their narrative."

So when the arguments against the vaccine have cherry picked stats that’s bad but when the arguments for do the same it’s all

Durham

"Google how many athletes have collapsed with heart issues and you will see the stats."

All the high profile footballers that had heart problemsare unvaccinated. If there is an increase in heart problems in athletes then the logical thing to blame would be the covid virus which can cause damage to the heart but in fact there doesn't seem to be any increase in heart problems with athletes over the last 2 years.

Where are your sources? Without proof of your claims its just nonsense speak.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Google how many athletes have collapsed with heart issues and you will see the stats."

REUTERS FACT CHECK

NOVEMBER 29, 20212:29 PMUPDATED A YEAR AGO

Fact Check-No evidence COVID-19 vaccines are linked to athletes collapsing or dying from myocarditis

By Reuters Fact Check

Refiling to correct spelling of Christian Eriksen’s name

There is no evidence currently that COVID-19 vaccines are linked to an increase in sportspeople collapsing or dying due to heart issues such as myocarditis.

Numerous montage videos showing sports stars collapsing or suffering chest pains during matches are circulating on social media (here, here).

One clip shared on Facebook (here) shows several incidents of football players collapsing on the pitch. It also includes news headlines about similar cases from around the world of sport, both professional and amateur.

Another post (here) includes a link to a blog (here) which strongly suggests the incidents are related to COVID-19 vaccines.

Reuters presented the posts to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), the British regulator for drugs and vaccines, which said there is currently no supporting evidence to back up such claims.

MHRA chief executive Dr June Raine said: “The MHRA closely monitors the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines, including reports of suspected heart inflammation, myocarditis or pericarditis.

“Myocarditis or pericarditis remains a very rare potential risk with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and the events reported are typically mild with individuals usually recovering within a short time with standard treatment and rest. The current evidence does not suggest that sporting exercise is a contributing risk for these very rare events.

“The public’s safety is our top priority. Our advice remains that?the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks in?the vast majority of?people. It is vitally important that people come forward for their vaccination and for their booster doses when invited to do so.?

“We ask anyone who suspects they have experienced a side effect linked with their COVID-19 vaccine to report it?to?the?Coronavirus Yellow Card website.”

Reuters also presented the videos to FIFA, world soccer’s governing body, which said: “FIFA is not aware of a rise in episodes of cardiac arrests as indicated in your email and no cases have been flagged in relation to individuals receiving a COVID vaccine.

“Generally speaking, FIFA is in regular contact with leading research centres and experts to do research on a variety of medical topics.”

Moreover, the Cardiac Risk in the Young (CRY) organisation, a British charity that funds medical research and supports families of young people affected by heart conditions, told Reuters they were “not aware” of any published or peer-reviewed researched into alleged links between sudden cardiac arrests in athletes and COVID-19 vaccines. “It’s important to understand that young sudden cardiac death (in both sportspeople and the general population) is tragically not a new phenomenon,” they said.

CRY also pointed Reuters toward data published in 2008, which showed 12 ‘apparently fit and healthy’ young people (aged 35 and under) die in the United Kingdom every week from previously undiagnosed heart conditions

In 2018, prior to the pandemic, CRY announced the findings of a 10-year study, which concluded sudden cardiac death in elite footballers was more common than initially thought.

“Despite screening, cardiac conditions are still the leading cause of death in footballers,” Professor Sanjay Sharma, CRY’s cardiologist and a leading sports cardiologist at St George’s University of London, said at the time (here).

Speaking to The Athletic in November 2021, Sharma said an apparent rise in cardiac incidents in football specifically could be due to a “statistical cluster”, as well as greater global coverage via the internet. It could also be due to football being played more regularly and at a faster pace than ever before (here).

Sharma also acknowledged that data from the United States showed some men experienced heart inflammation after the second dose of a vaccine, but that the findings were “very early days”.

Reuters has investigated each clip shown in the two videos relevant to this fact check. There were 64 cases in total and at least 19 were related to reasons separate to COVID-19 vaccines. Within that 19, some individuals had not received a jab, while others were down to other medical conditions such as low blood pressure, heat exhaustion, historical heart issues or COVID-19 infection-induced myocarditis. Others occurred too early in the global vaccine rollout, while one was a death from six years earlier.

Some 45 cases were unverifiable for several reasons, such as some of the clips and headlines providing insufficient information to research, coroner reports not yet being completed, or clubs and sporting organisations not yet responding for comments. Nonetheless, Reuters has so far been unable to find any credible suggestions of a link between these specific cases and COVID-19 vaccines.

CARDIAC ISSUES

Professor Jeffrey Morris, the director of biostatistics at the University of Pennsylvania (here), told Reuters there would need to be a high burden of proof to establish a link between anecdotal reports of footballers collapsing and vaccine-induced myocarditis.

He said via email: “One would, of course, need to establish the rate of cardiac arrest is higher than what is typical pre-pandemic, and then even if there is evidence of significantly excess events right now, determine whether it is being driven by COVID-19 infections (that might be undiagnosed, especially in young people) or the vaccines.

“I haven’t seen any data or papers connecting the dots to support this type of assertion, so I’d classify it as a hypothesis driven by anecdotal reports that are definitely worth following up on, but seems way premature to begin spreading the notion that it is the truth that these are driven by vaccination.”

Prof. Morris explained that several studies do indeed suggest a link between myocarditis and the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines – but said Israeli research found the risk of developing heart inflammation could be six times higher in those with COVID-19 itself.

He added: “Reports suggest that the vast majority of vaccine (and infection) induced myocarditis are mild and quickly resolve, with one paper showing that the rate of serious or long-term effects from myocarditis much higher in ‘classic’ myocarditis unrelated to COVID-19 than from infection or vaccines.”

Dr Scott Murray, clinical director of Cheshire-based heart clinic Venturi Cardiology, echoed Morris’ comments on the risk of myocarditis caused by vaccines compared with the risk posed by COVID-19.

He also said that attention to these cases was possibly due to high-profile incidents shared online, pointing to the widely publicized collapse in June of Danish footballer Christian Eriksen.

A claim about Eriksen was addressed by Reuters fact-checking team at the time (here).

VERDICT

No evidence. There is currently no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are linked to reported incidents of athletes collapsing in public.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking workhere .

Maldon

"Google how many athletes have collapsed with heart issues and you will see the stats.

All the high profile footballers that had heart problemsare unvaccinated. If there is an increase in heart problems in athletes then the logical thing to blame would be the covid virus which can cause damage to the heart but in fact there doesn't seem to be any increase in heart problems with athletes over the last 2 years."

I think it was more to do with spectators where they stop the game. Not every week but it does seem a new thing. Maybe they just wheeled them out before?

When I told the cardiology nurse that I had 2 x AstraZeneca, she said “yeah, that’s the one that we get the clots with”.

No i didnt get vaxxed and have no intention of either nor did i catch covid. Out of 13 in my family (8 adults, 5 kids) 3 adults got vaxxed the rest didnt.

"Not in the slightest, even if it carries me off.

Never trust big pharma. "

Really??

Do you ever take paracetamol? Antibiotics? Go to a doctor/dentist? Have an anaesthetic if you need surgery?

MMR/chicken pox/polio? Vaccine before travel ?

You’d have barely made it out of your teens without big-pharma!!

Do me a favour!!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Had two and one booster last october then caught covid in april wont be having anymore,

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

If ever there was evidence that the tide is turning it’s right here is this thread. In the beginning anyone who suggested they were uncomfortable with the vaccines was labelled a nutjob, a danger to society and they were scrutinised, abused and ridiculed to a level never seen before on any of these fora. Virtually all attempts to have a reasonable debate became a pile on. Stats became considered gospel from one group whilst nonsense from the other.

For those relatively new here there were threads suggesting that non vaccinated should be barred from accessing any NHS services, should have their children taken from them and even suggesting they be charged with murder.

Now I’m seeing almost a complete flip on social media sites - high profile individuals and organisations are starting to request an ‘amnesty’, claiming they were doing what they thought was for the best at the time. That’s right, they want an amnesty for their horrific words and actions… without an utterance of an apology.

The fact that this thread contains posts from probably a majority of vaccine sceptical or those who have sadly suffered as a result of their jabs is proof enough to me that attitudes are changing. The noticeable absence of a number of pro vaccine posters these days is further proof in my eyes.

I take no pleasure in saying I told you so but irreparable damage was done to our elderly and school children, the NHS we were protecting is further behind than ever before, life changing diagnoses are on the increase, excess deaths are going through the roof… all while we tanked our economy resulting in a cost of lockdown crisis the like of which the majority of us hasn’t experienced before.

Returning to the OP. For what it’s worth, my own opinion is that the vaccines have done more good than harm…but they’ve also done more harm than we’ll ever know.

Didn't take any jab and now that it makes zero difference to anyone else's health if I did or not.... I'm glad I didn't. But it's everyone's personal choice.

Maldon

"If ever there was evidence that the tide is turning it’s right here is this thread. In the beginning anyone who suggested they were uncomfortable with the vaccines was labelled a nutjob, a danger to society and they were scrutinised, abused and ridiculed to a level never seen before on any of these fora. Virtually all attempts to have a reasonable debate became a pile on. Stats became considered gospel from one group whilst nonsense from the other.

For those relatively new here there were threads suggesting that non vaccinated should be barred from accessing any NHS services, should have their children taken from them and even suggesting they be charged with murder.

Now I’m seeing almost a complete flip on social media sites - high profile individuals and organisations are starting to request an ‘amnesty’, claiming they were doing what they thought was for the best at the time. That’s right, they want an amnesty for their horrific words and actions… without an utterance of an apology.

The fact that this thread contains posts from probably a majority of vaccine sceptical or those who have sadly suffered as a result of their jabs is proof enough to me that attitudes are changing. The noticeable absence of a number of pro vaccine posters these days is further proof in my eyes.

I take no pleasure in saying I told you so but irreparable damage was done to our elderly and school children, the NHS we were protecting is further behind than ever before, life changing diagnoses are on the increase, excess deaths are going through the roof… all while we tanked our economy resulting in a cost of lockdown crisis the like of which the majority of us hasn’t experienced before.

Returning to the OP. For what it’s worth, my own opinion is that the vaccines have done more good than harm…but they’ve also done more harm than we’ll ever know.

"

That’s a great final paragraph. I will use that in conversation if you don’t mind.

Durham

"Google how many athletes have collapsed with heart issues and you will see the stats.

All the high profile footballers that had heart problemsare unvaccinated. If there is an increase in heart problems in athletes then the logical thing to blame would be the covid virus which can cause damage to the heart but in fact there doesn't seem to be any increase in heart problems with athletes over the last 2 years.

I think it was more to do with spectators where they stop the game. Not every week but it does seem a new thing. Maybe they just wheeled them out before?

When I told the cardiology nurse that I had 2 x AstraZeneca, she said “yeah, that’s the one that we get the clots with”. "

As a football supporter of over 40 years attending live matches. They never used to stop the game if someone in the crowd got ill. This only came in once we came back after football was suspended. The guidance now is not to stop the game unless they have to.

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

Absolutely happy with my decision, especially having subsequently had it and found it to be basically the flu in terms of my symptoms

Blackpool

"Absolutely happy with my decision, especially having subsequently had it and found it to be basically the flu in terms of my symptoms "

Have you spoken to the you in the parallel universe that dint have the jab to make sure it was the jab that gave you weak symptoms or was it the fact your not 70+ overweight and already in poor health that made it a mild flu?

Milton Keynes

"If ever there was evidence that the tide is turning it’s right here is this thread. In the beginning anyone who suggested they were uncomfortable with the vaccines was labelled a nutjob, a danger to society and they were scrutinised, abused and ridiculed to a level never seen before on any of these fora. Virtually all attempts to have a reasonable debate became a pile on. Stats became considered gospel from one group whilst nonsense from the other.

"

Yes the bullying bribing ridiculing and coercion that I experienced personally has made me fall out with some friends family and colleagues.

Very interesting to see certain celebrities like Piers Morgan etc who were so pro jab now having to squirm and backpedal their way out of things they said not so long ago.

At least I can say I was on the right side of history in years to come.

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

That’s a great final paragraph. I will use that in conversation if you don’t mind. "

Go for it

Reading

You made a claim, so we asked you to back it up with a credible source….. “Google it” isn’t the credible source….

Durham

You made a claim, so we asked you to back it up with a credible source….. “Google it” isn’t the credible source…. "

And it doesn't bring anything up that says there are more athletes having heart problems recently. Most of the papers are old from when the question has been asked pre covid. Speaking about football because that is the sport I mostly closely follow. There was a big increase in awareness and testing after Marc Vivien Foe collapsed and died in 2003 for example.

By *ltimate VoyeurMan  over a year ago

campervan

I'm unjabbed and staying that way, just need to find some others to play with that said no to the experimental gene therapy, I thought fab was hard before this scamdemic now it's proving impossibleI haven't eaten pussy for nearly 2 years,

Reading

"I'm unjabbed and staying that way, just need to find some others to play with that said no to the experimental gene therapy, I thought fab was hard before this scamdemic now it's proving impossibleI haven't eaten pussy for nearly 2 years,"

If only you’d added “sheeple” you’d have won the Covid Buzzword Bingo competition

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

I figured that as somebody fit and healthy, I was in negligible risk. When I eventually got it, it was a sore throat that lasted 15 minutes, so I was right. ??

Until somebody can show me a list of professional athletes/sports people that died from it (or were even seriously ill) I am very happy.

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Who really cares anymore!!!

By *winfinMan  over a year ago

oxfordshie / wilts / glocs

What country allowed you in without a covid jab certificate

Tin town

I love how brave and very clever you were. The mirror pride of Britain awards will be knocking on the door soon I'm sure.

By *rLothbrokMan  over a year ago

Lancs

"Unvaccinated here and no regrets, had it once mildly.

I did have a flu jab the other day as I've now hit 50 ~ you only need one of them!"

There’s a flu jab offered every year for the most expected flu strains during that season.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

its a completely different strain; the original strain is extinct so the original jabs will be of no effect against new strains.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I'm unjabbed and staying that way, just need to find some others to play with that said no to the experimental gene therapy, I thought fab was hard before this scamdemic now it's proving impossibleI haven't eaten pussy for nearly 2 years,"
why do you need to find someone unvaccinated to play with....

No intentions of getting any jabs, had covid twice and both times it was no worse than a sore throat. Why would I want a “vaccine” that doesn’t beat the “virus”

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Unvaccinated here and no regrets, had it once mildly.

I did have a flu jab the other day as I've now hit 50 ~ you only need one of them!

There’s a flu jab offered every year for the most expected flu strains during that season. "

Thank you for bringing that to my attention!

"No intentions of getting any jabs, had covid twice and both times it was no worse than a sore throat. Why would I want a “vaccine” that doesn’t beat the “virus”"
that's very lucky for you. There are however millions out there that the vaccine is needed... it may not beat it but it certainly helps.

I feel very thankful to be able to have the vaccines for people like my daughter who has downs syndrome

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"No intentions of getting any jabs, had covid twice and both times it was no worse than a sore throat. Why would I want a “vaccine” that doesn’t beat the “virus” that's very lucky for you. There are however millions out there that the vaccine is needed... it may not beat it but it certainly helps.

I feel very thankful to be able to have the vaccines for people like my daughter who has downs syndrome "

Does covid affect disproportionately people with downsyndrome? As far as I'm aware it doesn't with the average age of covid deaths being above the uks life expectancy 82.5years I'm not sure what if any benefits the jab would have

No, not at all, in fact increasingly glad that I didn't and ever more convinced that I was right, the more that emerges, in spite of continuing propaganda, media thought control, attempts to keep the pathetic but vicious hysterical unscientific hysteria going, and suppression of the inevitable destructive results of moronic government/corporate/pseudo-medical covid fascism that is now apparent to all but the wilfully blind and pathetically ignorant, still wallowing in the results of cowardly futile bullying that sadly many seem to have enjoyed.

"No intentions of getting any jabs, had covid twice and both times it was no worse than a sore throat. Why would I want a “vaccine” that doesn’t beat the “virus” that's very lucky for you. There are however millions out there that the vaccine is needed... it may not beat it but it certainly helps.

I feel very thankful to be able to have the vaccines for people like my daughter who has downs syndrome

Does covid affect disproportionately people with downsyndrome? As far as I'm aware it doesn't with the average age of covid deaths being above the uks life expectancy 82.5years I'm not sure what if any benefits the jab would have "

yes it does... they were 6 times more likely to die of covid than your average person.

By *enuine Gent 4 funMan  over a year ago

norwich

Well I've had 4 jabs now not only for my high risk self but also to help protect several members of my family that either have no immune system or lowered immune system.

My dad has no spleen and flu sees him bedridden so he may not survive covid, disabled child, mother and 1 brother with reduced immune system.

Me, ive had a stroke 17 years ago followed by heart surgery plus other medical issues and a disability.

I've mainly had them for those reasons, and yes I still wear a mask in shops and anywhere enclosed generally.

Also hopefully having a surgery soon and dont want to chance jeopardising that which is why I'm staying away from clubs at the moment.

Each to their own I say, I believe my reasons to be valid even if others disagree.

And yes all the above mentioned have also all had 4 jabs plus the flu jab this year.

Cork

[Removed by poster at 04/11/22 01:31:52]

By *mma.and.SteveCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Never got a single jab, never had covid, and have been tested regularly through work. Not wanting to get political about it

By *0andnaughtyMan  over a year ago

North West

1447 unvaccinated deaths

13666 vaccinated deaths

Absolute nonsense. If you are using any kind of real data you are conflating a lot of different statistics here. I get daily reports at citizen level data if you want to discuss and evidence this bullshit

By *rgasmickMan  over a year ago

Visting

Nope, and I definitely made the right choice.

East

Creampie14 grow up! Messaging me then blocking me, u block me to message again then block me again. How childish is that really

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Rather than the tide turning against vaccines, the reason most ‘pro’ vaccine people don’t bother with these threads these days is that there is nothing to be gained by wasting time arguing with the minority of people who are clearly delusional. It’s really as simple as that.

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

"Absolutely happy with my decision, especially having subsequently had it and found it to be basically the flu in terms of my symptoms

Have you spoken to the you in the parallel universe that dint have the jab to make sure it was the jab that gave you weak symptoms or was it the fact your not 70+ overweight and already in poor health that made it a mild flu?"

I think you may have missed the point. I am unjabbed

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Haven’t had any of the covid vaccines and still very happy with my choice

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Why is it only the unjabbed that still want to talk about whether you've been jabbed or not!

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

Covid has a 10x higher fatality rate than the flu does "

Utter rubbish

By *arkjackMan  over a year ago

West Cork

"No intentions of getting any jabs, had covid twice and both times it was no worse than a sore throat. Why would I want a “vaccine” that doesn’t beat the “virus”"

Our newspapers really, really don't seem to be able to get to grips with the simple fact that this technology isn't that good at doing its job.

I like technology but there is a much larger group of people who seem to worship the tech without thinking too hard about whether it helps them or not.

By *arkjackMan  over a year ago

West Cork

[Removed by poster at 04/11/22 15:08:29]

By *estana 2022Couple  over a year ago

london

Those figures are greatly exaggerated, like everything in the media

Not going to get involved in banding around statistics which few people really understand anyway (and I speak as someone with a maths degree) but am still pretty much on the fence on further jabs.

Am always very suspicious of those who say they know someone who knows someone who had a real problem with being vaccinated.

Anecdotal evidence is of no use in assessing this. All vaccines have some side effects for some people and, given the vast numbers of people vaccinated across the world at much the same time, even a tiny percentage of adverse effects will look like a pretty big number!

My personal experience is that the vaccinations have triggered a real problem with psoriasis which has lasted a year (my dermatologist’s opinion, not my personal view) but catching the latest variant of covid in July has triggered gout which has lasted 4 months to date, and counting!

So have some limited personal evidence both for and against the vaccine.

Vaccines and clean water have probably proved to be the two greatest contributors to general health over the past century or so.

Dismiss vaccines at your peril. Look at the many diseases that have been virtually eradicated as a consequence or is it all just a coincidence…..?

A

By *estana 2022Couple  over a year ago

london

Is this true 94% of the UK's population over 12years old have had at least one jab? I thought there was somewhere between 35%-40% of the UK's population un-jabbed? I have no sources to prove any of this but there is a big difference between 40% and 6%...?"

These figures are greatly exaggerated

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

not vacinated as i knew that they would be selling our collected data.

i let you search this via

the register

UK health privacy watchdog still in talks over who is accessing country's COVID data store

Oh and now they want your patient data as well

UK government set to extract hospital data to Palantir system without patient consent

just another form of care date grab

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/246364

but with the onset of the covid virus many consented willingly to agree to the collection of there data.

so now they can sell it

Tin town

Is this true 94% of the UK's population over 12years old have had at least one jab? I thought there was somewhere between 35%-40% of the UK's population un-jabbed? I have no sources to prove any of this but there is a big difference between 40% and 6%...?

These figures are greatly exaggerated"

Not sure if this helps or not but is from the weekly covid surveillance report here...

"Vaccine coverage tells us about the proportion of the population that has received one, 2 and 3

doses of COVID-19 vaccines. By 30 October 2022, the overall vaccine uptake in England for

dose 1 was 70.8% and for dose 2 was 67.3%. Overall vaccine uptake in England in people with

at least 3 doses was 53.2%. In line with the programme rollout, coverage is highest in the oldest

age groups. Coverage of the Autumn boost campaign was 49.2% among all people aged over

50 years."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-surveillance-reports

Why would they

Durham

Utter rubbish "

Any data to back up this conclusion ?

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Not going to get involved in banding around statistics which few people really understand anyway (and I speak as someone with a maths degree) but am still pretty much on the fence on further jabs.

Am always very suspicious of those who say they know someone who knows someone who had a real problem with being vaccinated.

Anecdotal evidence is of no use in assessing this. All vaccines have some side effects for some people and, given the vast numbers of people vaccinated across the world at much the same time, even a tiny percentage of adverse effects will look like a pretty big number!

My personal experience is that the vaccinations have triggered a real problem with psoriasis which has lasted a year (my dermatologist’s opinion, not my personal view) but catching the latest variant of covid in July has triggered gout which has lasted 4 months to date, and counting!

So have some limited personal evidence both for and against the vaccine.

Vaccines and clean water have probably proved to be the two greatest contributors to general health over the past century or so.

Dismiss vaccines at your peril. Look at the many diseases that have been virtually eradicated as a consequence or is it all just a coincidence…..?

A"

Anecdotal evidence seems to be easily dismissed if you don't want the vaccine but it's readily accepted when people are spouting their "Glad I had the vaccine or I'd be dead" spiel. Its hypocritical as fuck

Durham

These figures are greatly exaggerated

Not sure if this helps or not but is from the weekly covid surveillance report here...

"Vaccine coverage tells us about the proportion of the population that has received one, 2 and 3

doses of COVID-19 vaccines. By 30 October 2022, the overall vaccine uptake in England for

dose 1 was 70.8% and for dose 2 was 67.3%. Overall vaccine uptake in England in people with

at least 3 doses was 53.2%. In line with the programme rollout, coverage is highest in the oldest

age groups. Coverage of the Autumn boost campaign was 49.2% among all people aged over

50 years."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-surveillance-reports"

Thanks for the link. The ONS reports slightly higher figures but they are broadly the same.

Durham

"not vacinated as i knew that they would be selling our collected data.

i let you search this via

the register

UK health privacy watchdog still in talks over who is accessing country's COVID data store

Oh and now they want your patient data as well

UK government set to extract hospital data to Palantir system without patient consent

just another form of care date grab

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/246364

but with the onset of the covid virus many consented willingly to agree to the collection of there data.

so now they can sell it "

All this pre dated covid.

By *lean_CutMan  over a year ago

Rasen area

Fully vaccinated.

bradford

"

All this pre dated covid."

Nope it isnt

only care data did

but the new grab at patients data was the covid data collection with no protection on it.

palnitar is now doing another patient data grab direct to the gps to add to the covid data

Campaigners demand judicial review of NHS deal with Peter Thiel's AI firm Palantir

and just to prove a point of selling your gp data

Revealed: NHS England bosses meet with tech and pharmaceutical giants to discuss price list of millions of Brits' medical data

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

Mr here.

Nope. Neither of us are jabbed. And judging by the ineffectiveness of it we’re not concerned at all.

I’ve had covid in March. Floored me for three days then after two weeks I was ok. Mrs tested daily during my illness but she’s never had it.

Meanwhile we know people who’ve been jabbed multiple times and had covid multiple times after being jabbed, so….

Like most viruses, it’ll keep mutating and weakening until it’s no more dangerous than the common cold.

By *f.I.Like.It.I.Do.ItCouple  over a year ago

keighley

Not for a single second

I've had two jabs and I'm ashamed of myself for being such a sheep.

East

It doesnt stop you catching it and doesnt stop you transmitting it so why would i take such a thing....

Reading

"It doesnt stop you catching it and doesnt stop you transmitting it so why would i take such a thing...."

Possibly because of the decreased symptoms, but why let facts cloud your judgement

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

Nope .

Neither of us have been jabbed and don't regret this decision one bit .

We know plenty who have had the jab or jabs and regret having them .

South East.

"It doesnt stop you catching it and doesnt stop you transmitting it so why would i take such a thing....

Possibly because of the decreased symptoms, but why let facts cloud your judgement "

(Sigh) Facts you are lost, I can’t even be bothered to attempt to educate you…

Reading

"It doesnt stop you catching it and doesnt stop you transmitting it so why would i take such a thing....

Possibly because of the decreased symptoms, but why let facts cloud your judgement

(Sigh) Facts you are lost, I can’t even be bothered to attempt to educate you…"

Ha ha ha….. thanks for not bothering

South East.

Utter rubbish

Any data to back up this conclusion ?"

Omg, what are talking about ? 10 x higher ? I suggest you broaden your news sources

Reading

(Sigh) Facts you are lost, I can’t even be bothered to attempt to educate you…"

PS - how would you take legal action against us if we used any of your details? Shall we educate you?

Tin town

Nope .

Neither of us have been jabbed and don't regret this decision one bit .

We know plenty who have had the jab or jabs and regret having them ."

Out of interest why do they regret having them? And why did they have them?

South East.

Does covid affect disproportionately people with downsyndrome? As far as I'm aware it doesn't with the average age of covid deaths being above the uks life expectancy 82.5years I'm not sure what if any benefits the jab would have yes it does... they were 6 times more likely to die of covid than your average person. "

Show us a link to that statistic please ? I doubt you can….

South East.

Ha ha ha….. thanks for not bothering "

No worries Karen - you carry on being a sheep

South East.

PS - how would you take legal action against us if we used any of your details? Shall we educate you? "

Use whatever details you want of mine,if that’s what gets you off - fill your boots you weirdo

Reading

No worries Karen - you carry on being a sheep "

Reverting to insulting…. Says more about you and your attitude.

Reading

PS - how would you take legal action against us if we used any of your details? Shall we educate you?

Use whatever details you want of mine,if that’s what gets you off - fill your boots you weirdo "

More insults from someone who claims to be intelligent

South East.

Reverting to insulting…. Says more about you and your attitude. "

Passive aggressive much ? Coming from the odd balls that are viewing my profile, while hiding your own - settle down eh ?

Reading

Passive aggressive much ? Coming from the odd balls that are viewing my profile, while hiding your own - settle down eh ?"

We haven’t hidden our profile…….. #block

South East.

Use whatever details you want of mine,if that’s what gets you off - fill your boots you weirdo

More insults from someone who claims to be intelligent "

You do know everyone can see this thread right ? The only person being insulting is you

Just because you think you are being clever about it, doesn’t make it so

Reading

You do know everyone can see this thread right ? The only person being insulting is you

Just because you think you are being clever about it, doesn’t make it so "

If you say so

South East.

Passive aggressive much ? Coming from the odd balls that are viewing my profile, while hiding your own - settle down eh ?

We haven’t hidden our profile…….. #block "

You don’t need to block me, I’m not interested in you in the slightest

I’m not sure why anyone would be given your attitude, maybe lay off the wine for a minute ?

Cork

Pfizer themselves recently admitted that at the time of the rollout they had never tested to see if it would stop the spread which proves all of the restrictions on unvaxxed and the campaign of don't get it for yourself, get it to protect others was all wrong.

They tricked and forced people into getting it. New York has declared that anyone who lost their job due to not getting the jab was wrongfully dismissed and due a settlement I believe.

Biggest scam of our lifetime.

bradford

"Reverting to insulting…. Says more about you and your attitude.

Passive aggressive much ? Coming from the odd balls that are viewing my profile, while hiding your own - settle down eh ?"

People made there choice not to have the injection and some choose to have the injection that was there choice not yours

If you dont like others not having the injection

Shut up its there choice not yours

South East.

Just because you think you are being clever about it, doesn’t make it so

If you say so "

Well, I’ll leave it here then…

Reading

[Removed by poster at 04/11/22 20:49:27]

South East.

"Reverting to insulting…. Says more about you and your attitude.

People made there choice not to have the injection and some choose to have the injection that was there choice not yours

If you dont like others not having the injection

Shut up its there choice not yours

"

Don’t say anything to me on here, that you won’t say to my face ?

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

Nope I will never regret my decision not to take it. I did not take it because of myocarditis concerns and my family history.

I have been ripped apart by friends and family alike forcing me to hide my vax status.

However as more information about the vaccines slowly appear I feel vindicated. I made the correct decision.

I had covid twice and it was nothing to me....I have recently found out that the Pfizer vaccine was never tested for transmission so all that bully nonsense to say your granny was just that nonsense.

Stay safe and remember there is a place in society for natural immunity.

Milton Keynes

The chickens are coming home to roost

South East.

"Nope I will never regret my decision not to take it. I did not take it because of myocarditis concerns and my family history.

I have been ripped apart by friends and family alike forcing me to hide my vax status.

However as more information about the vaccines slowly appear I feel vindicated. I made the correct decision.

I had covid twice and it was nothing to me....I have recently found out that the Pfizer vaccine was never tested for transmission so all that bully nonsense to say your granny was just that nonsense.

Stay safe and remember there is a place in society for natural immunity. "

Absolutely ! Couldn’t agree more…

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Nope.

South East.

[Removed by poster at 04/11/22 23:04:26]

South East.

Nope. "

Short sweet answer… 100% support you..

By *arry HornhillMan  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

I couldn't stand the holier than thou Pro vax crowd who constantly tried to make ordinary people feel guilty for not taking a vaccine that had no long term results or side effects.

Equally I now can't stand the sanctimonious and all knowing anti vax crowd who are now feeling vindicated on an issue that most people really didn't have a strong convictious take on. A huge amount of people took it because it helped reduce hospitalisation and death, it was an easy procedure and it was seen as the right thing to do in regards to pressing your friends or elderly relatives.

Can both camps please engage more honestly and with more nuance and without ridiculous straw-manning of every position of your opposition.

Had my 4th jab today but I don't like to talk about it.

My choice and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Do what suits you, nobody really cares what your decision is.

As long as cream goes on before the jam, all is right in the world.

South East.

"I couldn't stand the holier than thou Pro vax crowd who constantly tried to make ordinary people feel guilty for not taking a vaccine that had no long term results or side effects.

Equally I now can't stand the sanctimonious and all knowing anti vax crowd who are now feeling vindicated on an issue that most people really didn't have a strong convictious take on. A huge amount of people took it because it helped reduce hospitalisation and death, it was an easy procedure and it was seen as the right thing to do in regards to pressing your friends or elderly relatives.

Can both camps please engage more honestly and with more nuance and without ridiculous straw-manning of every position of your opposition. "

I agree, but let’s all be honest and objective when we give our opinions, and opinions should be based on facts and actual science that doesn’t scare people into a position that compels them to have an experimental vaccine.

I’ll just say to those who have the capacity to do this, follow the money

[Removed by poster at 05/11/22 01:52:52]

By *ackandgillianCouple  over a year ago

Harrogate

Every day I go unjabbed I found another reason to stay unjabbed but if all you guys think it's a good idea keep getting your boosters for the rest of your lives

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Thread closed. I hope that you are all well.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Thread closed. I hope that you are all well.