FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 5th Jab

5th Jab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lex46 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've always followed doctors and nurses advice and taken medication when needed.

But, I've been offered a 5th Covid jab (apparently I'm vulnerable). My 3rd Jab was in January, 4th one on the 30th August and I'm being offered a 5th one on the 30th November. Plus I'm having my flu Jab on Monday.

Is this really necessary? I'm beginning to have my doubts, why so many in a relatively short space of time?

I had heart issues 15 years ago but have been fine and fit ever since. Do you think this is too much?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

It's your decision but base it on your situation and risk factors not what unknown people on social medial scream at you. If you don't want it, don't have it and vice versa.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've always followed doctors and nurses advice and taken medication when needed.

But, I've been offered a 5th Covid jab (apparently I'm vulnerable). My 3rd Jab was in January, 4th one on the 30th August and I'm being offered a 5th one on the 30th November. Plus I'm having my flu Jab on Monday.

Is this really necessary? I'm beginning to have my doubts, why so many in a relatively short space of time?

I had heart issues 15 years ago but have been fine and fit ever since. Do you think this is too much?"

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x

By *lex46 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"I've always followed doctors and nurses advice and taken medication when needed.

I had heart issues 15 years ago but have been fine and fit ever since. Do you think this is too much?

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x"

I'm starting to think that way about the panic theory, I used to think it was mad.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I had my sixth jab recently. No ill effects.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x"

covid hasn't gone anywhere. It's evolved... thankfully vaccines are helping to keep us ahead of the game xx

Only had two not having anymore but keep getting daily texts reminding me to book next one. Can’t really text back and tell my doc surgery to Fuck off and leave me alone

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x covid hasn't gone anywhere. It's evolved... thankfully vaccines are helping to keep us ahead of the game xx"

The same vaccines that don't stop transmission or death?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x covid hasn't gone anywhere. It's evolved... thankfully vaccines are helping to keep us ahead of the game xx

The same vaccines that don't stop transmission or death? "

transmission not so much but yes reduce death massively. The OP needs to look at his risk and decide for himself using the best information he can find.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x covid hasn't gone anywhere. It's evolved... thankfully vaccines are helping to keep us ahead of the game xx

The same vaccines that don't stop transmission or death?

transmission not so much but yes reduce death massively. The OP needs to look at his risk and decide for himself using the best information he can find."

You so sure about death? There's a lot more jabbed dead than unjabbed ons figure not a random stat

I had heart issues 15 years ago but have been fine and fit ever since. Do you think this is too much?"

My son has had 5 jabs, he's vunerable.

The effects of the vaccines get weaker over time, plus the strains keep changing so the vaccines need updating.

Only you can decide if you want further vaccines or not.

And you want to. Know why. The majority of the elderly have been jabbed and have been dying of old age as per normal etc. Nit Covid related. Easy to massage the figures and state Covid was to blame.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"And you want to. Know why. The majority of the elderly have been jabbed and have been dying of old age as per normal etc. Nit Covid related. Easy to massage the figures and state Covid was to blame. "

No point on virus threads trying to state the obvious and use logic. There are too many conspiracy theorists out there.

Let's be honest. COVID is just the latest cause by many of those with libertarian views to rally round. It's not about the virus at all. Once COVID has gone (and we all hope it will) then there'll be another cause to cling to, just as Brexit was beforehand.

"And you want to. Know why. The majority of the elderly have been jabbed and have been dying of old age as per normal etc. Nit Covid related. Easy to massage the figures and state Covid was to blame.

No point on virus threads trying to state the obvious and use logic. There are too many conspiracy theorists out there. "

or point out that more people have been vaccinated than haven't....

Op it's up to you... my daughter will be having her 5th. ( she doesn't have capacity so I've decided for her after extensively reading, researching and following any changes in the recommendations or results) I also think that while not as much as we Hope. Do think the latest boosters are helping.. at work I'm our team... the only 2 people not to have got it have been myself and another lady who due to having a disabled child at home also got boosted. Coincidence maybe but it made me think

Boosters boosters, get your free lollipops now.

Talk about a dumb down society.

By *ravo_CharlieMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Are people really still getting these things? Even after everything that's been revealed?!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"

You so sure about death? There's a lot more jabbed dead than unjabbed ons figure not a random stat"

I think we can assume your not familiar with statistics and probability calculations

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd base my decisions on evidence. We know that Covid has been running in quicker cycles than established seasonal respiratory viruses, which typically appear in winter. The conditions that foster flu, etc in winter - colder weather, people gathered indoors for extensive periods, etc are also the same for Covid. So it's reasonable for our lifestyles to cultivate a resurgence of it.

With waning immunity within the population, this could mean that this helps it along too.

We've got relatively milder variants around today but these aren't mild for everyone. Nor are they the guaranteed variants for this winter.

The vaccines take a few weeks to rebuild our immunity, so some forward planning is needed, in order to be better protected.

There are some data on infection levels. This could help you to observe trends. They do keep you posted but after the event.

Only you can know your tolerance of risk, your health status and what you consider to be the outcomes that may face you.

Obviously we've been fortunate that the pandemic's period of catastrophic overwhelm here is seemingly behind us. The vaccines helped us in part to get here. And many individuals got the continuation of their life and health because they got vaccinated. It's always the case that we'll not know what's coming, or know how we'll personally be affected by an illness.

I have my health as 1 of my top priorities. I don't live in fear though. I take some calculated risks sometimes and have been very close to death, which blunts it somewhat.

The vaccines are just 1 thing that we can do, to help to mitigate risk. We don't have to stick with any specific approach, or limit ourselves to just 1. Making it personal is right - I'd encourage you to do the same OP.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

If you are concerned make an appointment with your GP or at least someone medically qualified who can make a decision that brings your medical history into the equation.

Please, please don't take advice from social media or from this site, no matter how well meaning some folks are you have to balance that with the drama queens, nutters and attention seekers.

Go to your GP or walk in centre.

Hope it all works out well for you.

5th jab????

Getting out of hand with all of these doses, dont you think? Putting all of these foreign substances in the body surely cannot be healthy

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"5th jab????

Getting out of hand with all of these doses, dont you think? Putting all of these foreign substances in the body surely cannot be healthy"

It's also how some illnesses have been all but eradicated too... Decisions decisions eh?

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"5th jab????

Getting out of hand with all of these doses, dont you think? Putting all of these foreign substances in the body surely cannot be healthy

It's also how some illnesses have been all but eradicated too... Decisions decisions eh? "

Yes, I know it's not too likely with Covid... No I haven't had the vaccine, at all... Yes I still am pro vaccinations... Weird huh?

"5th jab????

It's also how some illnesses have been all but eradicated too... Decisions decisions eh?

Yes, I know it's not too likely with Covid... No I haven't had the vaccine, at all... Yes I still am pro vaccinations... Weird huh? "

Not weird at all. Thats your choice and decision to make.

We’re just human lab rats for this vaccine. Who knows what side effects will be coming in the future

"Let's be honest. COVID is just the latest cause by many of those with libertarian views to rally round. It's not about the virus at all. Once COVID has gone (and we all hope it will) then there'll be another cause to cling to, just as Brexit was beforehand."

I got topped on my tetanus, and booster shot for hep recentlly. Is it just a myth? I work in an environment where a needle stick injury is fairly likely. Am I just going to fuck odd the fact I can get a transmission through it?... Probably not, and I'll take whatever prevention offered

"5th jab????

Getting out of hand with all of these doses, dont you think? Putting all of these foreign substances in the body surely cannot be healthy"

Do you grow everything that you consume, just saying

From the beginning I did Not believed into this vaccine. This is something new never tested so why I should be a tester of it. I've had covid twice wasn't that bad

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"From the beginning I did Not believed into this vaccine. This is something new never tested so why I should be a tester of it. I've had covid twice wasn't that bad "

There are a bunch of different vaccines, they use a bunch of different technologies to create them. The supposed "New" type of vaccines (mRNA) have been under development for over 40 years and consequently been tested rigorously.

The recent investment in mRNA technology has lead to the development of some potential new cancer treatments. These include "personalised" cancer treatments, that can be tailored to the exact genetic profile that a patient has.

There are also some large scale trials going on for some HIV vaccines, in addition to dozens of treatments for dozens of different diseases. It is proving a good platform for therapeutic treatments as well as vaccines, and potentially allows for the quick creation of treatments for many rare diseases.

Cal

By *aroheroMan  over a year ago

Immingham

I would have thought your natural immunity should be fine (unless previously altered earlier by mRNA) and if you have ever had covid and got over it then your natural immunity shall fight it again easily, I'm sure it's not even a threat worth mentioning now but it is your decision at the end of the day only you can decide what you think best for yourself take care all best and look after yourself......that said with all that has come out now about these jabs (which aren't even allowed to be called vaccines) we should think very long and very hard about putting ANYTHING in our body the government are telling us to.........sorry to say but if we've learnt anything of the last two years it is to do the exact opposite of whatever the government are pushing for you to do?

Scunthorpe

"I would have thought your natural immunity should be fine (unless previously altered earlier by mRNA) and if you have ever had covid and got over it then your natural immunity shall fight it again easily, I'm sure it's not even a threat worth mentioning now but it is your decision at the end of the day only you can decide what you think best for yourself take care all best and look after yourself......that said with all that has come out now about these jabs (which aren't even allowed to be called vaccines) we should think very long and very hard about putting ANYTHING in our body the government are telling us to.........sorry to say but if we've learnt anything of the last two years it is to do the exact opposite of whatever the government are pushing for you to do?"

Vaccines (including mRNA) don't "change your immune system". Some people do believe some silly nonsense

Immingham

"

Vaccines (including mRNA) don't "change your immune system". Some people do believe some silly nonsense "

Just weakens the immune system by compromising it...?

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"I would have thought your natural immunity should be fine (unless previously altered earlier by mRNA) and if you have ever had covid and got over it then your natural immunity shall fight it again easily, I'm sure it's not even a threat worth mentioning now but it is your decision at the end of the day only you can decide what you think best for yourself take care all best and look after yourself......that said with all that has come out now about these jabs (which aren't even allowed to be called vaccines) we should think very long and very hard about putting ANYTHING in our body the government are telling us to.........sorry to say but if we've learnt anything of the last two years it is to do the exact opposite of whatever the government are pushing for you to do?"

Are you going to reject the £400 energy payment?

Manchester (she/her)

"Let's be honest. COVID is just the latest cause by many of those with libertarian views to rally round. It's not about the virus at all. Once COVID has gone (and we all hope it will) then there'll be another cause to cling to, just as Brexit was beforehand."

So much

Manchester (she/her)

"

Vaccines (including mRNA) don't "change your immune system". Some people do believe some silly nonsense

Just weakens the immune system by compromising it...?"

Siri, ask me how this is going in five years

After professor Mike Yeadon wrote his open letter to Matt Hancock and made reference to the fact that the populous weren't being given all the information to make a true judgement on whether to have the vaccines the media went batshit crazy,and labeled him a conspiracy theorist..

And still the establishment hasn't informed people that the vaccines are wholly experimental..

Manchester (she/her)

"After professor Mike Yeadon wrote his open letter to Matt Hancock and made reference to the fact that the populous weren't being given all the information to make a true judgement on whether to have the vaccines the media went batshit crazy,and labeled him a conspiracy theorist..

And still the establishment hasn't informed people that the vaccines are wholly experimental.."

Immingham

"

Are you going to reject the £400 energy payment? "

Do you seriously think I shall even get offered any energy payment.......?

Manchester (she/her)

"

Are you going to reject the £400 energy payment?

Do you seriously think I shall even get offered any energy payment.......?"

It's been offered to everyone. It's come off my bill automatically...

Do tell what the long term studies are of any of the vaccines...

You can't and neither can anyone else because they haven't yet been done..

Manchester (she/her)

"Do tell what the long term studies are of any of the vaccines...

You can't and neither can anyone else because they haven't yet been done.."

Long term effects from vaccines are understood in general, and mRNA vaccines have been in human trials since about the turn of the century.

The political and grifting movement of Yeadle et al, clever fraudsters and/or whackadoodles making money off the outrage economy, would be hysterically funny if it didn't cost lives.

That I'd absolute nonsense,and you know it..Where are these studies to be found? Waiting !

Have you actually read his open letter?

That will be a NO then..

The man who's spend his entire career in phama R&D..Yeah,you know better.

There there have you blocked me..pmsl

Manchester (she/her)

"Have you actually read his open letter?

That will be a NO then..

The man who's spend his entire career in phama R&D..Yeah,you know better.

"

Have you seen the public comments on what his peers at Pfizer think about his descent down the loony rabbit hole? The explanation of his role which shows how he's exaggerating what he did for profit? His various failed predictions about the end of the pandemic?

I've seen enough to recognise he's not a reliable source.

You see, I've done my own research. As is so often the cry on here.

Don't change the subject, just provide a link or source for the 'long term studies'..Waiting!

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't change the subject, just provide a link or source for the 'long term studies'..Waiting!"

Most links of such nature are banned on the Fab forum.

I'm sorry that I won't break the rules of the forum to satisfy you. Maybe do your own research?

You've done your research?

Hahahahaha

oh you're hilarious..

You can't provide a source because there aren't any long term studies-period..

I'll let you get back to your research..

Manchester (she/her)

"

You've done your research?

Hahahahaha

oh you're hilarious.."

Yes, you see in my dialect of English, doing my own research means looking at sources, assessing their validity, etc, not jumping head first into nonsense and swallowing it whole.

I've seen the nonsense, I've analysed it, and I've found it wanting.

Given this thread is about the individual choice to get vaccinated or not (or not further), I did it for my own purposes and with regard to my own risk.

Manchester (she/her)

"You can't provide a source because there aren't any long term studies-period..

I'll let you get back to your research.. "

Are you trying to bait me to break forum rules?

I'm not interested, sorry. I know I'm right and I'm not particularly bothered by your opinion on the matter.

Either way, the die is cast. I've had 2 AZ, three Pfizers, and a Pfizer bivalent. If the jibby jabs are clot shot argle bargle genocide, I'm doomed.

I'm happy to wait and see. So far the eagerly anticipated (among some) drop deadening of the jabbed sheeple has been predicted and passed without event several times.

You are more that happy to dismiss one person's opinion, but far from happy in providing any evidence to back your claim..Fab rules don't stop you giving pointers to where such info an be found it only stops external websites..

If I were you I'd quit now before you make an even bigger one of yourself..

Can't back up your claim,don't rattle your gums.x

Manchester (she/her)

"You are more that happy to dismiss one person's opinion, but far from happy in providing any evidence to back your claim..Fab rules don't stop you giving pointers to where such info an be found it only stops external websites..

If I were you I'd quit now before you make an even bigger one of yourself..

Can't back up your claim,don't rattle your gums.x"

Do your own research

Do my own research, Why? when I know categorically there are zero long term studies..

Now if your research was up to scratch and you weren't quite so arrogant you'd know that anyway !

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"There there have you blocked me..pmsl"

Are you trying to use the forums to try and get around a block is its frowned on.

Winston

"Do my own research, Why? when I know categorically there are zero long term studies..

Now if your research was up to scratch and you weren't quite so arrogant you'd know that anyway !"

How do you categorically know there are no long term studies if you've not done any research?

Winston

Hahahaha stop it, Winston.

"Hahahaha stop it, Winston."

It's a simple enough question.

Winston

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"covid hasn't gone anywhere. It's evolved... thankfully vaccines are helping to keep us ahead of the game xx"

This! I tested positive last week, was a massive shock as all the symptoms I was experiencing were those of a mild cold. But because I work with vulnerable adults, I did the right thing and took the test, never in a million years expecting it would turn positive. But it did . So yes, Covid is still very much around but it's no longer as much of a killer disease as it used to be (was made up to be?), thanks to vaccinations.

You tell me this..If its just been raised in the European Parliament that the leading Pharma company that produced the vaccines started trails just 3 days after China announced the existence of Covid then where are the 'long term studies ',Winston?

Is the above clear enough for you?

If you wish to contradict what I'm stating please provide proof,or at least a source..

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Or the vaccines could be working at reducing hospitalisation & deaths but don't let the truth spoil a nutters theory eh?

It was stated many times by Vallance and Co that 'trials' were being conducted,those trails were not long term,were they?

I'm not interested, sorry. I know I'm right and I'm not particularly bothered by your opinion on the matter.

Either way, the die is cast. I've had 2 AZ, three Pfizers, and a Pfizer bivalent. If the jibby jabs are clot shot argle bargle genocide, I'm doomed.

I'm happy to wait and see. So far the eagerly anticipated (among some) drop deadening of the jabbed sheeple has been predicted and passed without event several times."

Although world wide excess deaths are a serious problem and I know it can't be connected with the vaccine however main media and governments are not interested in thses facts. They are making no effort to understand what is happening. We had daily numbers if covid deaths nothing is reported on these worrying excess deaths

Manchester (she/her)

I'm happy to wait and see. So far the eagerly anticipated (among some) drop deadening of the jabbed sheeple has been predicted and passed without event several times.

Although world wide excess deaths are a serious problem and I know it can't be connected with the vaccine however main media and governments are not interested in thses facts. They are making no effort to understand what is happening. We had daily numbers if covid deaths nothing is reported on these worrying excess deaths "

When there's any credible evidence of them being connected to vaccines (as opposed to literally any other factor that might be in play, that's changed in the last few years), I'll have a look at it.

Note: I said "credible" evidence.

Have you ever asked where covid went? it seems to have dissapeared lol, theres a game those in control play, it`s called the panic theory, keep people in fear then you keep them in control whilst other issues are going on , enjoy your mindset on your ummm jabs x

Or the vaccines could be working at reducing hospitalisation & deaths but don't let the truth spoil a nutters theory eh?"

Or they could be contributing to the excess deaths now reported however lets not investigate that.

Manchester (she/her)

Or the vaccines could be working at reducing hospitalisation & deaths but don't let the truth spoil a nutters theory eh?

Or they could be contributing to the excess deaths now reported however lets not investigate that."

Last I checked, investigation into excess deaths was ongoing.

Hahaha what are you wittering about now?

There are NO LONG TERM STUDIES OF THE VACCINES, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST..

How hard is it for you to absorb that if the vaccines were ,as told to the press and public, were NEW there couldn't be any long term studies...

Manchester (she/her)

"Hahaha what are you wittering about now?

There are NO LONG TERM STUDIES OF THE VACCINES, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST..

How hard is it for you to absorb that if the vaccines were ,as told to the press and public, were NEW there couldn't be any long term studies...

"

Long term effects of mRNA vaccines exist. Over 20 years. Mostly in stuff about cancer.

Not long term of long term Covid mRNA vaccines. By definition.

We also have knowledge of long term effects of vaccines in general. Side effects almost exclusively occur within six weeks.

Do your own research.

Stop,just stop !

Please stop going off on a tangent..

I will ask again..

Where are the 'long term studies ' for any of the 'Covid' vaccines?

Manchester (she/her)

"Stop,just stop !

I will ask again..

Where are the 'long term studies ' for any of the 'Covid' vaccines?"

What's the tangent? Long term mRNA studies. Long term knowledge of vaccines. That's the answer to the question.

These things exist. Do your own research.

Has any one been offered astrazenica vaccine? I read it is no longer available.

Look stop looking for a way out of what you initially said.. There aren't any long term studies because the do not exist..

And as for what you have just stated,I suggest you do a little 'research ' into Robert Malone and what his findings are and what he has to say..Malone was a pioneer of technology you seem to be regurgitating at every opportunity..

Manchester (she/her)

"Look stop looking for a way out of what you initially said.. There aren't any long term studies because the do not exist..

And as for what you have just stated,I suggest you do a little 'research ' into Robert Malone and what his findings are and what he has to say..Malone was a pioneer of technology you seem to be regurgitating at every opportunity.."

I said there's long term research on mRNA vaccines and we know about long term effects of vaccines in general. The fact you misread what I said, isn't my problem.

Malone significantly exaggerated his contribution and is in the same fraudster camp as Yeadon. Ditto McCullough and a bunch of others.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

The body won't be able to build antibodies if it keeps relying on a vaccine a vaccine is only important to those whom have Ill health and unable to build a healthy immune system as the body becomes dependant

Manchester (she/her)

"The body won't be able to build antibodies if it keeps relying on a vaccine a vaccine is only important to those whom have Ill health and unable to build a healthy immune system as the body becomes dependant "

You do know that what vaccines do is cause the body to build antibodies, right?

Read this thread back,when was I even talking about mRNA technology?

I was stating there are zero long term studies of the Covid vaccines, and which you were very quick to criticise..

So,for the very last time,where are the long term studies for any of the 'Covid' vaccines?

[Removed by poster at 06/11/22 13:21:50]

Dont waste your time ,mate Professor Waffle knows best!

Manchester (she/her)

"Read this thread back,when was I even talking about mRNA technology?

I was stating there are zero long term studies of the Covid vaccines, and which you were very quick to criticise..

So,for the very last time,where are the long term studies for any of the 'Covid' vaccines?"

I answered the question with the information I had available.

Of course there are no long term effects of the Covid vaccines.

However, the effects of vaccines, the specifics of the vaccine models, etc, have been researched in humans for a minimum of decades.

You know what hasn't been researched in humans for decades? The effects of unfettered Covid infection. I'd rather have a self limiting spike model for my immune system to copy, rather than self replicating spike machines that the virus is (along with all the other stuff the virus does).

And I know, I know, it's just a cold. You get over it quickly if you have an immune system. Even though studies show that it damages CD4 cells, which we know is devastating long term.

Oh wait. That's AIDS. Covid does that and the same to CD8 cells.

Have fun

There are no long term studies of these jabs, the experiment being under taken is on going, meanwhile non covid excess deaths globally continues to be ignored by the mainstream...

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Do as the masters say.

Hahahaha fgs shusssh

You are as mad as a box of frogs,I only hope anyone getting involved with you reads this forum first,they will be in for an entertaining night,I'm sure.

Anyways i'm done...pmsl

Peace out..

Manchester (she/her)

"Hahahaha fgs shusssh

You are as mad as a box of frogs,I only hope anyone getting involved with you reads this forum first,they will be in for an entertaining night,I'm sure.

Anyways i'm done...pmsl

Peace out.."

Siri, ask me how this is going in five years

Exactly..

Even Siri doesnt know

Manchester (she/her)

"Even Siri doesnt know "

Of course. I'm setting a reminder.

If the information I've seen is accurate, it could well be devastating for humanity. Vaccines will provide some protection but not enough. (I wear an FFP3. And no, I don't care what anyone thinks about that)

If the information you've seen is accurate, then presumably the vaccine apocalypse will be upon us. (Or it'll be later, like lunatics say about the MMR )

"Stop,just stop !

I will ask again..

Where are the 'long term studies ' for any of the 'Covid' vaccines?"

The covid vaccines are based on mRNA vaccines, which have been researched (and studied) for decades.

And incidentally are now being researched as a treatment for cancer.

Winston

Winston, I don't mean to be rude,but please shut up..You don't even know what you are talking about..

Where are the 'studies' for Covid, not cancer or anything else,where are the long term Covid vaccine studies,Winston?

Manchester (she/her)

"Where are the 'studies' for Covid, not cancer or anything else,where are the long term Covid vaccine studies,Winston?"

Where are the long term studies of Covid infection?

Know how long it takes for HIV to become AIDS? 3-8 years.

Have fun

I stated the vaccines are wholly experimental, and without complete clinical trails and accompanying data that's exactly what they are..

Forgive me for raising the matter again,but you said I'm wrong..I'm NOT..

There's a huge difference in what you've just stated is there not?

Are you forgetting one is a medicine? Rember thalidomide?

That didn't have completed trails either..

Manchester (she/her)

"I stated the vaccines are wholly experimental, and without complete clinical trails and accompanying data that's exactly what they are..

Forgive me for raising the matter again,but you said I'm wrong..I'm NOT.."

The studies have concluded. I've read the papers. The fact that lunatics have used the post study monitoring period to lie and raise uncertainty has no effect on the truth of the matter.

Or the classic anti vax tactic of saying that experimental is whatever they think it means. (I'm not saying anyone here is anti vax. I'm saying the tactic is used by anti vaxxers) 3 years? Nope. 20 years? Nope. 100 years? It might hurt your descendants, no! (That line is in play with MMR at the moment) The vaccines are experimental cuz they be icky.

Everything is a risk assessment, and I respect your right to make yours, but a) platforms that have been researched for decades in a therapeutic type that's had over a century of research versus b) a wholly novel virus running entirely unchecked - that's the choice I see. I choose a, because I think it's the safer of the two options. (For what it's worth, a family member of mine nearly died from a traditional vaccine decades ago. I'm fully vaccinated including this vaccine, because I understand risk and probability)

Manchester (she/her)

"There's a huge difference in what you've just stated is there not?

That didn't have completed trails either.."

ok

So if you contracted HIV, you'd skip antiretrovirals are medicines and big pharma is totes ickz, and viruses are natural?

If big pharma were that totes ickz, you might have an example more recent than three generations ago.

"I stated the vaccines are wholly experimental, and without complete clinical trails and accompanying data that's exactly what they are..

Forgive me for raising the matter again,but you said I'm wrong..I'm NOT.."

Covid Vaccine, Clinical Trial...

Brief Summary:

This study is a randomized, double-blinded, and placebo controlled phase III clinical trial of the SARS-CoV-2 inactivated vaccine manufactured by Sinovac Research & Development Co., Ltd. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of the experimental vaccine in healthy adults aged 18~59 Years.

Condition or disease Intervention/treatment Phase COVID-19Biological: CoronaVacBiological: PlaceboPhase 3

Detailed Description:

This study is a randomized, double-blinded, multi-center, placebo-controlled phase III clinical trial in adults aged 18~59 years.

The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of the experimental SARS-CoV-2 inactivated vaccine. The experimental vaccine and placebo were both manufactured by Sinovac Research & Development Co., Ltd.

A total of 13.000 subjects will be enrolled. Participant will be assigned to receive two doses of experimental vaccine or placebo on the schedule of day 0,14. It is planned that the study will be conducted with two separate cohorts. The first cohort will be healthcare workers in the high risk group (K-1) and the second cohort will be people at normal risk (K-2).

After 2 doses of vaccination of 1300 volunteers are completed, safety data will be evaluated by the data safety monitoring board without breaking the blinding, and if there is no safety issue, the K2 cohort will continue to be vaccinated.1.300 volunteers, including 650 volunteers SARS-CoV-2 vaccine and placebo arms, will be included in the K-1 cohort.

In the K-2 cohort (normal risk group for COVID-19), 7.650 volunteers were planned to be included in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine group, and 3.500 volunteers in the placebo group

Winston

On vulnerable list.. had my 6th jab 4 weeks or so ago..

Manchester (she/her)

Forgive me for raising the matter again,but you said I'm wrong..I'm NOT..

Covid Vaccine, Clinical Trial...

Brief Summary:

This study is a randomized, double-blinded, and placebo controlled phase III clinical trial of the SARS-CoV-2 inactivated vaccine manufactured by Sinovac Research & Development Co., Ltd. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of the experimental vaccine in healthy adults aged 18~59 Years.

Condition or disease Intervention/treatment Phase COVID-19Biological: CoronaVacBiological: PlaceboPhase 3

Detailed Description:

This study is a randomized, double-blinded, multi-center, placebo-controlled phase III clinical trial in adults aged 18~59 years.

The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of the experimental SARS-CoV-2 inactivated vaccine. The experimental vaccine and placebo were both manufactured by Sinovac Research & Development Co., Ltd.

A total of 13.000 subjects will be enrolled. Participant will be assigned to receive two doses of experimental vaccine or placebo on the schedule of day 0,14. It is planned that the study will be conducted with two separate cohorts. The first cohort will be healthcare workers in the high risk group (K-1) and the second cohort will be people at normal risk (K-2).

After 2 doses of vaccination of 1300 volunteers are completed, safety data will be evaluated by the data safety monitoring board without breaking the blinding, and if there is no safety issue, the K2 cohort will continue to be vaccinated.1.300 volunteers, including 650 volunteers SARS-CoV-2 vaccine and placebo arms, will be included in the K-1 cohort.

In the K-2 cohort (normal risk group for COVID-19), 7.650 volunteers were planned to be included in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine group, and 3.500 volunteers in the placebo group

Winston"

I was on a 2021 trial and that's finished too. But don't let facts get in the way of nonsense

You are doing it again,this thread has absolutely nothing to do with,HIV,Migraine's, asthma, period pains or teenage spots..Or any other disease or ailment.. It's about Covid !

Yourself and Winston, bless him,can try and win your argument all you want,but I'm still waiting for either of you to provide a source to where the full data of all the covid vaccines are available to the public..

As yet,both of you have tried relentlessly to deflect from giving a straight answer..

Neither of you can provide it to back up your claim,and deep down you know its because it doesn't exist,however,the arrogant nature of you both won't concede that you are wrong..

"You are doing it again,this thread has absolutely nothing to do with,HIV,Migraine's, asthma, period pains or teenage spots..Or any other disease or ailment.. It's about Covid !

Yourself and Winston, bless him,can try and win your argument all you want,but I'm still waiting for either of you to provide a source to where the full data of all the covid vaccines are available to the public..

As yet,both of you have tried relentlessly to deflect from giving a straight answer..

Neither of you can provide it to back up your claim,and deep down you know its because it doesn't exist,however,the arrogant nature of you both won't concede that you are wrong.."

Your claim that there have been no clinical trials is wrong.

See above.

Winston

Winston, googles a wonderful thing

perhaps you should try Siri

Explain what ' long term' means.

Where have I said there have been 'NO' clinical trails?

I think you need to learn to read properly. Lol

"Winston, googles a wonderful thing

Explain what ' long term' means. "

You said "without complete clinical trails", your comment is still clearly visible a few posts further up.

What I posted was the full details of the clinical trials you claim weren't done.

Winston

By *ickleOurFancyCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We've not been bullied into having any vaccinations - still going strong funnily enough.

"Where have I said there have been 'NO' clinical trails?

I think you need to learn to read properly. Lol"

Read back to where I hit quote + reply and posted the full details of the clinical trial.

I quoted your post stating (quite clearly) "without complete clinical trails"

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"Winston, googles a wonderful thing

Explain what ' long term' means.

You said "without complete clinical trails", your comment is still clearly visible a few posts further up.

What I posted was the full details of the clinical trials you claim weren't done.

Winston"

It's a classic anti vax tactic. (Again, not saying any person is anti vax)

Yes there are studies to the specifications set at the time, but they haven't been done long term. We don't know what our vaccination does to future grandchildren. Therefore ??? Icky!!!

We know about the platforms. We know about vaccines in general. We know about the safety standards. Best we can do.

What do we know about the long term effects of Covid infection? Sweet fuck all. But that's fine, because it's natural. (So is AIDS. down with antiretrovirals, synthetic nonsense)

Let me spell it out for you again! where are the long term studies for any of the Covid vaccines?

Try Google again..

[Removed by poster at 06/11/22 14:25:28]

Classic anti vaxx ?

hahahaha

Jesus Christ,the only thing I've asked and keep asking you is to provide the LONG TERM STUDY DATA of all the Covid vaccines..

You can state what ever you want,but any one reading thread it's clearly obvious you just don't like losing an argument..

You're off your head hahahaha.

You say you've done your research, so you tell me what is a standard for any medicational trial..

Standards were put in place after what happened with thalidomide.. Why haven't they been followed?

Scunthorpe

"There's a huge difference in what you've just stated is there not?

That didn't have completed trails either.."

The problems with the Thalidomide trials were nothing to do with the length of the trial. The big issue was that they relied too much on animal testing and not testing the exact right scenario. From what I've read, the horrible effects of the drug only occurred if taken between 4th & 8th week of pregnancy.

Thalidomide is still in use today to treat other things such as Leprosy and some cancers.

The tragic outcome of the drug has changed many aspects of drug testing.

You said,my claim of 'NO' clinical trails is wrong.. That's nothing at all to do with 'incomplete ' is it?

Hahahaha

Yeah, you're right,and that is my point,it changed many aspects of drug testing to stop it ever happening again,however,much of which has been ignored for the Covid vaccines..

"You said,my claim of 'NO' clinical trails is wrong.. That's nothing at all to do with 'incomplete ' is it?

Hahahaha"

The full details of the completed trials are posted above.

Winston

Winston, that is not long term is it,it is at best 2 years..

Where are the studies on fertility for example?

Stick to Google love.x

Manchester (she/her)

"Classic anti vaxx ?

hahahaha

Jesus Christ,the only thing I've asked and keep asking you is to provide the LONG TERM STUDY DATA of all the Covid vaccines..

You can state what ever you want,but any one reading thread it's clearly obvious you just don't like losing an argument..

You're off your head hahahaha."

I've said more than once there isn't any.

And then provided wider context. Which is how we make decisions. In the absence of some data, other data may help make decisions.

Including yes, anti vaxxers do tend to ask for ridiculously long study times, without paying attention to the potential long term risks of the disease. (This is not calling you an anti vaxxer)

If you want to set very high standards for clinical trials, beyond what any authorising authority deems necessary, and take your chances with the virus, that's on you.

You'll also note I haven't called you names or made aspersions on your mental health. I'd appreciate the same courtesy.

Hahahaha behave yourself..

There are no long term studies, because they haven't even been conducted,how could they have?

You dismissed my comment of these vaccines being 'experimental',if they aren't experimental without FULL clinical data then what are they?..

Scunthorpe

"Hahahaha behave yourself..

There are no long term studies, because they haven't even been conducted,how could they have?

You dismissed my comment of these vaccines being 'experimental',if they aren't experimental without FULL clinical data then what are they?.."

What do you define as long-term?

Everyone involved in all of the trials will continue to be a source of data moving forward. As the human trials started in March 2020, that is more than two and a half years worth of "long-term" data... because two and a half years is quite a long time.

Obviously there's no specific data for 10 years based on the actual covid vaccines, but there's around 40 years of data on mRNA as a delivery system.

Manchester (she/her)

"Hahahaha behave yourself..

You dismissed my comment of these vaccines being 'experimental',if they aren't experimental without FULL clinical data then what are they?.."

I did say there are no long term studies.

Did you dismiss every other bit of what I said as irrelevant? It isn't. It's part of how we make decisions - with other context.

Full clinical data - in the sense of completed phase 3 trials, like with everything else in this category of trials - is complete and available. The fact you want more than is required is not relevant.

As I am not the one calling anyone names, I suggest I'm not the one who needs to behave.

What are long term trails for any medication.. Look it up ,and I guarantee it isn't wasnt/ hasnt implemented..

What are long term trails for any medication.. Look it up ,and I guarantee it isn't wasnt/ hasnt been implemented in much the same way cause of death hasn't.. Prior to the Covid act failing to accurately record cause of death was a criminal offence.. But dot tape my word for it eh?

Manchester (she/her)

"What are long term trails for any medication.. Look it up ,and I guarantee it isn't wasnt/ hasnt been implemented in much the same way cause of death hasn't.. Prior to the Covid act failing to accurately record cause of death was a criminal offence.. But dot tape my word for it eh?"

I thought you didn't want the subject to be changed? What do death certificates have to do with long term studies of mRNA vaccines, Covid vaccines, vaccines in general, or whether the OP should get another vaccine?

What are long term trails for any medication.. Look it up ,and I guarantee it isn't wasnt/ hasnt been implemented in much the same way cause of death hasn't.. Prior to the Covid act failing to accurately record cause of death was a criminal offence.. But dont take my word for it eh?

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

I can’t have the jabs due to health issues. I’m ok with that. I hope the jabs are ok long term, what choice did we have as a country. I’m just concerned about two people I know, both under 18 who have contracted Bell’s palsy since having the jabs. I hope it’s not connected but it’ll be years before it can be tracked. Stay safe all and do what’s best for you

Manchester (she/her)

"What are long term trails for any medication.. Look it up ,and I guarantee it isn't wasnt/ hasnt been implemented in much the same way cause of death hasn't.. Prior to the Covid act failing to accurately record cause of death was a criminal offence.. But dont take my word for it eh?"

Believe me, I'm not taking your word for anything.

Exactly, Miss Sin.. As Yeadon stated the public weren't being informed to be able to make a true judgement on whether to have the vaccines or not,and he believed that to be within a criminal extent..

I'm not anti vax,however,for me to make an informed choice on whether to have or decline them I want all possible information about them being freely available. That didn't happen with any of the vaccines,and as I keep reiterating,we are still waiting now..

Haa and I'm still waiting for you to prove the vaccines have had full trials.

Typical confirmation bias..Keep reading the Sun..x

Manchester (she/her)

"Exactly, Miss Sin.. As Yeadon stated the public weren't being informed to be able to make a true judgement on whether to have the vaccines or not,and he believed that to be within a criminal extent..

I'm not anti vax,however,for me to make an informed choice on whether to have or decline them I want all possible information about them being freely available. That didn't happen with any of the vaccines,and as I keep reiterating,we are still waiting now.."

There's also a line in anti vax lore that's been labelled misinformed refusal. Ie, you must hear all the bullshit arguments that fraudsters put forth in order to truly know what you're getting into. It's become quite standard in the misinformation firehose society we now live in.

Personally, I hold vaccines to the same standards as everything else - that is, I want reputable information and it to be held to the standards of the area in question. The fact that people exist who claim that the world is flat don't stop me from getting on a plane, and the fact that people believe nonsense about medicine doesn't stop me from taking medicine.

Newcastle

"The body won't be able to build antibodies if it keeps relying on a vaccine a vaccine is only important to those whom have Ill health and unable to build a healthy immune system as the body becomes dependant

You do know that what vaccines do is cause the body to build antibodies, right?"

Yes which the body is able to do also depending how it functions but as I've mentioned if the body isn't able to do something itself and becomes dependant it's not able to function as it should it gives a helping hand but shouldn't be relied upon unless the body obviously is suffering from Ill health unable to function properly weak immune system

Manchester (she/her)

"The body won't be able to build antibodies if it keeps relying on a vaccine a vaccine is only important to those whom have Ill health and unable to build a healthy immune system as the body becomes dependant

Yes which the body is able to do also depending how it functions but as I've mentioned if the body isn't able to do something itself and becomes dependant it's not able to function as it should it gives a helping hand but shouldn't be relied upon unless the body obviously is suffering from Ill health unable to function properly weak immune system "

When the body is presented with a foreign object, it creates a defence.

All a vaccine is is a weakened or partial foreign object, to cause the immune system to do what it would do in response to the disease.

Monoclonal antibodies might cause dependence. Vaccines are making the immune system work. Without the risks of the disease itself. (Yes, vaccines also have risks)

I will ask again for the umpteenth time,where the fuck is the long term studies for these vaccines?

You can't answer,so do me a favour and kindly run a long.. You are now boring the tits off of me now with the same banal replies..

You believe what ever you want,I've had covid twice,and on the basis of what Yeadon stated I haven't had a single jabb.. I can state this too ' I'll never have any regret not having it.. Will you? Think about that in 10 years or more time.

Manchester (she/her)

"I will ask again for the umpteenth time,where the fuck is the long term studies for these vaccines?

You can't answer,so do me a favour and kindly run a long.. You are now boring the tits off of me now with the same banal replies..

You believe what ever you want,I've had covid twice,and on the basis of what Yeadon stated I haven't had a single jabb.. I can state this too ' I'll never have any regret not having it.. Will you? Think about that in 10 years or more time. "

I've answered your question. Repeatedly. The fact you dislike the context I provide with it, is not my problem.

I'm glad you're happy with your choices. As I am with mine. As you say, we will see how it all pans out in the long term.

Last I checked, only moderators can tell anyone whether they can or can't post in a forum thread. As you are not a moderator, I shall not obey your delightful command.

You keep saying you answered my question repeatedly, so what the fuck are you still wittering about?

I bet you're a heep of fun.x

Manchester (she/her)

"You keep saying you answered my question repeatedly, so what the fuck are you still wittering about?

I bet you're a heep of fun.x"

If you'd like to know the content of my forum posts, they're right there for you to read.

"You keep saying you answered my question repeatedly, so what the fuck are you still wittering about?

I bet you're a heep of fun.x"

I've read this whole post.. seen your questions answered multiple times,by various people, including with extracts from medical findings. Not sure what more you want to be fair.

Newcastle

Yes which the body is able to do also depending how it functions but as I've mentioned if the body isn't able to do something itself and becomes dependant it's not able to function as it should it gives a helping hand but shouldn't be relied upon unless the body obviously is suffering from Ill health unable to function properly weak immune system

All a vaccine is is a weakened or partial foreign object, to cause the immune system to do what it would do in response to the disease.

Monoclonal antibodies might cause dependence. Vaccines are making the immune system work. Without the risks of the disease itself. (Yes, vaccines also have risks)"

I some what agree with you but if the body is unable to create a strong enough defence due to weak immune system Ill health. A healthy person who has a healthy immune system can weaken that defence over training, tired from exhaustion (run down) that's when the body becomes prone to anything

I want the long term studies..(read the criticism surrounding my request)

Now if you read the whole thread surely that should be evident would it not?

Manchester (she/her)

Monoclonal antibodies might cause dependence. Vaccines are making the immune system work. Without the risks of the disease itself. (Yes, vaccines also have risks)

I some what agree with you but if the body is unable to create a strong enough defence due to weak immune system Ill health. A healthy person who has a healthy immune system can weaken that defence over training, tired from exhaustion (run down) that's when the body becomes prone to anything "

If that's the case then it'll also produce a weak response to a vaccine, and monoclonal antibodies and the like might help (although they're doing it for the body, rather than the body doing it itself. The vaccine is giving the body something to build with)

Manchester (she/her)

"I want the long term studies..(read the criticism surrounding my request)

Now if you read the whole thread surely that should be evident would it not?"

This has been answered repeatedly.

"I want the long term studies..(read the criticism surrounding my request)

Now if you read the whole thread surely that should be evident would it not?"

We can all see what's evident.

Winston

Yeah,I'm still waiting for your peals of 'Winston' clearly NOT wisdom..x

"Yeah,I'm still waiting for your peals of 'Winston' clearly NOT wisdom..x"

"Pearls"

Winston

Oh god,not the typo police ! Get a grip you sorry little man..

Newcastle

I some what agree with you but if the body is unable to create a strong enough defence due to weak immune system Ill health. A healthy person who has a healthy immune system can weaken that defence over training, tired from exhaustion (run down) that's when the body becomes prone to anything

If that's the case then it'll also produce a weak response to a vaccine, and monoclonal antibodies and the like might help (although they're doing it for the body, rather than the body doing it itself. The vaccine is giving the body something to build with)"

I would've assumed then the vaccine would be classified as a booster so it's able to build a defence

Reason why everyone needed to receive the vaccine because way people were dying and not having the resources to get everyone tested if they had a strong immune system it was easier to get everyone vaccinated whether they needed to or not

Time to get rid of this topic, old news now.

"Time to get rid of this topic, old news now."
has covid gone away then?

"Time to get rid of this topic, old news now. has covid gone away then?"

Not really, it's something we have to learn to live with. It won't just disappear...like the flu.

As professor Yeadon pointed out,he wholly believed the vulnerable should be vaccinated..

Newcastle

"Time to get rid of this topic, old news now. has covid gone away then?"

Nope and I'd say due to those who went against the vaccine so their was full immunity

"Time to get rid of this topic, old news now. has covid gone away then?

Not really, it's something we have to learn to live with. It won't just disappear...like the flu."

we will but its all still quite new, even flu we have learned about the last few years.

As the things we have done to help stop the spread of covid means that flu infections have been kept down too

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

It may seem like old news, yet they are still, bit the vaccine boosters ar still happening and so still currently relevant.

Due to those who went against the vaccines,how so?

Manchester (she/her)

If you don't like the subject, the topic is clearly labelled, it's easy to avoid.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

How can there be any long term studies when the jabs are relatively new? I don’t know what you want people to say? They’ve taken jabs in good faith and in the hope that it helps them, and others. Why does it have to evolve into such hate? Nobody on here has the answers, nobody. Stop arguing and trying to do outdo each other and preach superior intelligence. Let’s just hope the jabs are proven in the long run to have done more good than harm. Stop the nastiness now please

That is yhe whole point of my argument, before any medication is given to the public for general use it has to undertake FULL MEDICAL TRAILS,full medical trails include long term studies,these vaccines haven't, which therefore makes them ' experimental'.and the public should have been informed of that fact,but weren't..

Why is that difficult for people to understand?

There is no hate here only clear stupidity on some people's part..

Newcastle

"Due to those who went against the vaccines,how so?"

As a virus needs something to attach too to survive if it doesn't have an effect would eventually die out

So you are saying the virus only attacted those who didn't have the vaccines?

If someone wants to see the results of long term studies into Covid or the vaccine they had better invest in a Time Machine.

Newcastle

"So you are saying the virus only attacted those who didn't have the vaccines?

"

Nope, but what is the survival rate to someone who is vaccinated as it can possibly gain strength not have much effect too someone vaccinated and die out to someone who isn't but may not need the vaccine everyone is different were not all built or designed the same way and some later ended up with Ill health whom were at a time fit as a fiddle

The healthy have an immune system.. And as far as I'm aware no studies are being undertaken on the effects of covid on unvaccinated people. I've had it twice with no major effects ,and hrough out the last two years I've been in contact with scores of people who have had it..

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"That is yhe whole point of my argument, before any medication is given to the public for general use it has to undertake FULL MEDICAL TRAILS,full medical trails include long term studies,these vaccines haven't, which therefore makes them ' experimental'.and the public should have been informed of that fact,but weren't..

There is no hate here only clear stupidity on some people's part.."

You will not win with these type of people they have been conned and will not admit it.

Totally brainwashed my the MSM.

I genuinely think that there is something in the jabs that makes otherwise intelligent people suffer mass delusion over this whole episode. I have witnessed it with certain family and friends.

It is far easier to con someone than it is to make them aware they have been conned..

Newcastle

"The healthy have an immune system.. And as far as I'm aware no studies are being undertaken on the effects of covid on unvaccinated people. I've had it twice with no major effects ,and hrough out the last two years I've been in contact with scores of people who have had it.."

I've had it in 2019 3 months solid but like I've said some people do have a strong immune system but can also end up being weak if they are run down drained then prone to catching anything it's common sense everyone's immune system acts differently due to lifestyle I took my 3 jabs I wouldn't say I needed them but best to be safe as it didn't do me any harm but may have provided protection to others I come in contact with even though I could've still been a carrier or it just died when I had it if I did

Scunthorpe

"It is far easier to con someone than it is to make them aware they have been conned.."

But we will keep trying to steer you towards the truth.

Oh ffs..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

There is no hate here only clear stupidity on some people's part.."

I'm not sure where "there's no hate here" fits with "clear stupidity on some people's part" or "I'm still waiting on your pearls of NOT wisdom" or "so what the fuck are yiu still wittering on about" or "I bet you're a heap of fun" or "you are now boring the tits off me"

Are those comments hate? I'm not sure. But they are all yiyrs, all in the last handful of posts and all completely unnecessary.

Does repeatedly belittling people add strength to your argument?

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Got my 5th booked in for December so I’m covered I’m not going to die from covid probably die from laughing at some of the fuckers on here bitching and sniping at each other

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"It is far easier to con someone than it is to make them aware they have been conned..

But we will keep trying to steer you towards the truth. "

The truth is I’m over weight, drink far more than I should and eat a lot of junk.

Guess what I’m unjabbed and caught covid and funnily enough I’m still alive!

But I’m safe in the knowledge that I don’t have an untested poison in my body that I can never remove.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"It is far easier to con someone than it is to make them aware they have been conned..

The truth is I’m over weight, drink far more than I should and eat a lot of junk.

But I’m safe in the knowledge that I don’t have an untested poison in my body that I can never remove."

well if covid doesn’t get you you’re in healthy lifestyle will

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

But I’m safe in the knowledge that I don’t have an untested poison in my body that I can never remove. well if covid doesn’t get you you’re in healthy lifestyle will "

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

me and my wife sue had our 4th covid jab this afternoon,

now done all we can and want to have a good xmas and new year ,--- if it works , then spot on,--- and if we still catch it, well,--- thats life , and what will be, will be. x

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

But I’m safe in the knowledge that I don’t have an untested poison in my body that I can never remove."

Genuine question, di yiu not think junk food and alcohol in excess are poisoning your body? Do you not worry about the damage it's doing to all of your vital organs? Can you remove that damage?

But we will keep trying to steer you towards the truth. "

Winston

"me and my wife sue had our 4th covid jab this afternoon,

now done all we can and want to have a good xmas and new year ,--- if it works , then spot on,--- and if we still catch it, well,--- thats life , and what will be, will be. x

"

I had my Autum booster this afternoon. Funnily enough, midway through this thread.

Sat there having a chuckle while I had my 5th vaccine.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"me and my wife sue had our 4th covid jab this afternoon,

I had my Autum booster this afternoon. Funnily enough, midway through this thread.

Sat there having a chuckle while I had my 5th vaccine.

Winston "

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"That is yhe whole point of my argument, before any medication is given to the public for general use it has to undertake FULL MEDICAL TRAILS,full medical trails include long term studies,these vaccines haven't, which therefore makes them ' experimental'.and the public should have been informed of that fact,but weren't..

You will not win with these type of people they have been conned and will not admit it.

I genuinely think that there is something in the jabs that makes otherwise intelligent people suffer mass delusion over this whole episode. I have witnessed it with certain family and friends. "

Look up cognitive dissonance x

Manchester (she/her)

I genuinely think that there is something in the jabs that makes otherwise intelligent people suffer mass delusion over this whole episode. I have witnessed it with certain family and friends.

Look up cognitive dissonance x"

Yes, there has been a lot of cognitive dissonance during the pandemic. I don't think it's in the same way you do, though.