FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Booster jab side effects

Booster jab side effects

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cribe85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pocklington

Has anyone else been particularly poorly after having their booster? I had mine early this morning and have almost immediately experienced a strong headache, fever, muscle pain etc. I was fine with my first and second shots.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Had mine yesterday absolutely shattered today

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My first and second were rough, but my boosters have been relatively uneventful. I hope it passes soon

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Has anyone else been particularly poorly after having their booster? I had mine early this morning and have almost immediately experienced a strong headache, fever, muscle pain etc. I was fine with my first and second shots. "

I had my autumn top up last Sunday, felt fine.

Monday, felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Went to bed at half 5, woke up at 20 past 2 in the morning feeling OK.

Bit tired Tuesday.

Drank loads of water, took paracetamol, rested.

Felt fine ever since.

Had no ill effects from my first 4 jabs, figured I'd get a kick sooner or later, wasn't dissapointed.

Winston

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Has anyone else been particularly poorly after having their booster? I had mine early this morning and have almost immediately experienced a strong headache, fever, muscle pain etc. I was fine with my first and second shots. "

Same, Same.

Cocodamol and strong CBD coffee means I feel ok but have no interest in doing any work.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

To be fair I tend to feel like that for 24 /48 hours after most vaccines..

Was a little worse after the booster this time...but was fine within 72 hours x however my lymph nodes did stay up on the side I had my vaccine for almost 3 weeks.

By *orfolk777Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Got mine tomorrow morning, been fine with the first 3 so hopefully 4th will be the same

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

My head fell off after mine.

But some gaffer tape and some super glue helped me stick it back on.

Went to bed early and woke up feeling fine next day, even if my neck was a bit stiff.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Felt like shit after my 1st jab. (Still way better than getting Covid unprotected, though.) All the other jabs, just got a bit of a sore arm.

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Felt like shit after my 1st jab. (Still way better than getting Covid unprotected, though.) All the other jabs, just got a bit of a sore arm."

How could you possibly know you would’ve been worse with covid?

I know a few people who had covid first, then the jabs and said jab reaction was far worse.

"Felt like shit after my 1st jab. (Still way better than getting Covid unprotected, though.) All the other jabs, just got a bit of a sore arm.

I know a few people who had covid first, then the jabs and said jab reaction was far worse."

Because I read. + I see many people have died with Covid. And many people have long Covid. I also had a long-term problem after getting Covid early on before jabs were available.

Milton Keynes

"Felt like shit after my 1st jab. (Still way better than getting Covid unprotected, though.) All the other jabs, just got a bit of a sore arm.

I know a few people who had covid first, then the jabs and said jab reaction was far worse.

Because I read. + I see many people have died with Covid. And many people have long Covid. I also had a long-term problem after getting Covid early on before jabs were available."

So you already had covid and got an immune system full of antibodies and still decided to get jab that made you feel like shit!

The mind boggles

Because I read. + I see many people have died with Covid. And many people have long Covid. I also had a long-term problem after getting Covid early on before jabs were available.

So you already had covid and got an immune system full of antibodies and still decided to get jab that made you feel like shit!

The mind boggles "

Immunity wanes. That's why we've had more jabs.

I know you don't believe in science + reality. This has become v clear after several threads. Especially when a chap who's an expert deconstructed the lies you believe.

Be well x

Manchester (she/her)

The mind boggles "

His body, his choice.

Milton Keynes

The mind boggles

I know you don't believe in science + reality. This has become v clear after several threads. Especially when a chap who's an expert deconstructed the lies you believe.

Be well x"

Fine I’ve had covid also so have pretty much all of my family and friends some jabbed some not we all survived which is not totally unexpected with a survival rate of 99.7%

The mind boggles

Be well x

Fine I’ve had covid also so have pretty much all of my family and friends some jabbed some not we all survived which is not totally unexpected with a survival rate of 99.7%"

Flobbedy flibbedy flob. There's not much point in writing anything more meaningful to you since you ignore it anyway.

Again, be well x

Milton Keynes

The mind boggles

Be well x

Fine I’ve had covid also so have pretty much all of my family and friends some jabbed some not we all survived which is not totally unexpected with a survival rate of 99.7%

Flobbedy flibbedy flob. There's not much point in writing anything more meaningful to you since you ignore it anyway.

Again, be well x"

Stay safe

The mind boggles

Be well x"

Immunity doesn’t wane too much. I think that’s one of the biggest lies we’ve been fed. And I’m totally pro vaccine.

But I don’t think immunity wanes to the point where covid is risky again. Not for decades at least (due to old age).

We should all be fine catching it now, with no further vaccines.

Notice how the government are hardly pushing it now. It’s just there if anyone wants it

The mind boggles

Be well x

Immunity doesn’t wane too much. I think that’s one of the biggest lies we’ve been fed. And I’m totally pro vaccine.

But I don’t think immunity wanes to the point where covid is risky again. Not for decades at least (due to old age).

Notice how the government are hardly pushing it now. It’s just there if anyone wants it "

The degree of waning varies due to various factors. It does wane though.

Also, new variants require new jabs. (Much like we get new jabs for the flu.)

By *ranfondoMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I've has the latest booster.... now my timeline is Pfizer. Pfizer. 2021 booster Moderna, 2022 booster Pfizer.... of all O only had an issue with the 2021 Moderna but it was feeling tired and aching for around 3 days.... no issues with any of the Pfizer jabs.... 2 people I know who have had the Spikevax booster have been poorly after...flu like symptoms

I was ill after my first jab and also after my second and third but not for long. But then this summer i got Bells Palsy on one side and six weeks later i got it on the otherside. That is a side effect of the vaccine so now i can't have anymore jabs.

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Shame the booster doesn’t come with an improved immunity to the virus or an ability to reduce transmission

I had a sore arm but that's about it.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

The gullibility of the general public astounds me no wonder this world is fucked

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

"I was ill after my first jab and also after my second and third but not for long. But then this summer i got Bells Palsy on one side and six weeks later i got it on the otherside. That is a side effect of the vaccine so now i can't have anymore jabs."

Interested in how Bells Palsy is a side effect for you?

Pix

manchester

I’ve had no symptoms or ailments after any of my vaccines… my whole life I haven’t actually and having travelled and lived abroad I’ve had my fair share of pricks!

I count myself lucky, I did have COVID March/April 2020 though which made me very poorly.

No lasting affects thankfully

Pixie

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've been fine.

See also this post from yesterday, asking about the same thing -

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1379925

The mind boggles

Be well x

Notice how the government are hardly pushing it now. It’s just there if anyone wants it

The degree of waning varies due to various factors. It does wane though.

Also, new variants require new jabs. (Much like we get new jabs for the flu.)"

They don’t require new jabs unless what you’re trying to do is avoid any symptoms at all. Which isn’t realistic long term.

If the virus mutates again it’s still unlikely to mutate enough to become deadly again. And it’s certainly not the case currently.

We have two types of immune response, and now that we’ve encountered the virus and/or jab numerous times our bodies are hardwired to pump out cells to fight it. And when our body pumps out those cells it doesn’t just pump out exact matches, it also throws out cells that are mutated too. Like a fail-safe plan.

If people want the vaccine cool. I even got it this year. But I’m realising i don’t want it again after this unless the risk increases

The mind boggles "

yes because even natural antibodies aren't staying I thr immune system after covid. I know this as I've been part of a research project since April 2020. My antibodies dropped considerably after 4 months x so I have had my vaccines too.

I was seriously ill the first time I had covid... hospitalised with it

By *unnyday321Man  over a year ago

everywhere

"Shame the booster doesn’t come with an improved immunity to the virus or an ability to reduce transmission "

What utter bollocks. It does

Central

The mind boggles

Be well x

Fine I’ve had covid also so have pretty much all of my family and friends some jabbed some not we all survived which is not totally unexpected with a survival rate of 99.7%"

What's your source for your claim? Explain what it specifically means and relates to. You're aware that case fatality rates, etc aren't static, nor relevant to everyone, everywhere, all of the time?

For all the simpletons that say "I've had 6 jabs and I feel fine" well der obviously the chances are you do. Just like the chances are you'll get covid and feel fine.

90% of the side effects from the jab have come from 5% of the batches. Did you even know the batches are different? You can google search my batch (or another search engine if Google doesn't want you to see it) to see what one you've had and how many complications have come from that batch. Yes, you may be ok, but don't get on your high horse about it because clearly there's been some damage done.

[Removed by poster at 11/11/22 01:59:19]

"[Removed by poster at 11/11/22 01:59:19]"

Nell the person above replied "it's written on the information sheet" Then deleted it.

Implying that your side effect doesn't matter as its written in the small print.

The lack of empathy is fkn insane. Horrendous point of view.

"I was ill after my first jab and also after my second and third but not for long. But then this summer i got Bells Palsy on one side and six weeks later i got it on the otherside. That is a side effect of the vaccine so now i can't have anymore jabs.

Pix "

I developed Bells Palsy twice in a very short period of time, in opposite sides. That's very unusual, there doesn't seem to be a reason for it (i've had scans, blood tests etc), althougb still having more tests.

It's been found that people who have had the covid vaccine are more likely to develop Bells Palsy. It's now included in the listed possible side effects.

"[Removed by poster at 11/11/22 01:59:19]

Nell the person above replied "it's written on the information sheet" Then deleted it.

Implying that your side effect doesn't matter as its written in the small print.

The lack of empathy is fkn insane. Horrendous point of view."

It was me that wrote it.

It was me that wrote it."

Oh bugger, just seen that. My apologies

It was me that wrote it.

Oh bugger, just seen that. My apologies "

"For all the simpletons that say "I've had 6 jabs and I feel fine" well der obviously the chances are you do. Just like the chances are you'll get covid and feel fine.

90% of the side effects from the jab have come from 5% of the batches. Did you even know the batches are different? You can google search my batch (or another search engine if Google doesn't want you to see it) to see what one you've had and how many complications have come from that batch. Yes, you may be ok, but don't get on your high horse about it because clearly there's been some damage done."

I've had 3 jags and ever since then I've been ill more times in the past 1 1/2 years than I have in my 36 years before they jags. Twice in the past 6 weeks alone floored in bed for days with a fever, sickness and cough

[Removed by poster at 11/11/22 07:08:20]

The mind boggles

Be well x

So your family and friends already had covid and got an immune system full of antibodies and still decided to get jab that made you feel like shit!

The mind boggles

Chez/Sheff

Day 2 and I’m right as rain

Chez/Sheff

"I developed Bells Palsy twice in a very short period of time, in opposite sides. "

Jesus! Hope you’re ok.

"I developed Bells Palsy twice in a very short period of time, in opposite sides.

Jesus! Hope you’re ok. "

Not especially

manchester

"I was ill after my first jab and also after my second and third but not for long. But then this summer i got Bells Palsy on one side and six weeks later i got it on the otherside. That is a side effect of the vaccine so now i can't have anymore jabs.

Pix

I developed Bells Palsy twice in a very short period of time, in opposite sides. That's very unusual, there doesn't seem to be a reason for it (i've had scans, blood tests etc), althougb still having more tests.

It's been found that people who have had the covid vaccine are more likely to develop Bells Palsy. It's now included in the listed possible side effects."

Awww I didn’t know that!

I commented before on one of your posts as my Mum suffers with it, well she did!

After being put on meds for a heart condition she hasn’t had an episode.

It’s really not nice, I hope you find some kind of respite from it xx

Pixie

By *eekin NSAMan  over a year ago

Ireland /Kilkenny areas

Had booster in September Slightly feeling tried that nite. Next door headache tired ?? could not stay awake Evan out for sitting down meal Early to bed Next day totally ?? fine Simple was like a hangover with no drink taken ????????????

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

The mind boggles

Be well x

So your family and friends already had covid and got an immune system full of antibodies and still decided to get jab that made you feel like shit!

The mind boggles "

So your body keeps these antibodies forever does it?

Chez/Sheff

"I developed Bells Palsy twice in a very short period of time, in opposite sides.

Jesus! Hope you’re ok.

Not especially"

Awful! Have they given any indication on recovery?

Had mine Tuesday, no side effects this time. Last time, felt very lethargic for several days afterwards

The mind boggles

Be well x

The mind boggles

So your body keeps these antibodies forever does it? "

You need to ask the couple I was quoting. They are the experts.

Jesus! Hope you’re ok.

Not especially

Awful! Have they given any indication on recovery?"

They have no idea, very little is known about it.

The facial paralysis is almost back to normal apart from the left side of my mouth feels odd and drinking, eating talking can be difficult. I had thought i was back to normal a couple of days ago but yesterday afternoon/evening my mouth was bloody useless and i felt so exhausted i struggled to stay awake.

It's very unusual to have it twice so close together and so soon so i'm having extra tests and they want to show my case to medical students.

I'm supposed to be having a lumbar puncture but i'm trying to avoid that. Already had extra blood tests.

The worst thing though is that i'm scared it will come back, mentally thats very difficult.

Sorry, i've waffled lol

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

I have now had five jabs The first four were the Pfeiser vaccine and I had no real reaction but the last one six weeks ago was the "cocktail" variety and I felt really ropey for a couple of days.

I still prefer to have faith in the medical profession rather than the "experts" who without any medical training manage to point out where I am going wrong.

Stand back and wait for the tsunami of abuse!

G&A

Chez/Sheff

"Sorry, i've waffled lol"

Not at all. I had rippling migraines when I got Covid, and still have persistent tinnitus, so I can see how it can have an effect on nerves.

"Sorry, i've waffled lol

Not at all. I had rippling migraines when I got Covid, and still have persistent tinnitus, so I can see how it can have an effect on nerves. "

It's strange isn't it. BP is caused when the facial nerve, which goes through a small hole in bone, gets inflammed and blocked in the hole, they don't know why it happens though.

Chez/Sheff

Sounds similar, trigeminal nerve irritation can be involved in both.

Anti-inflammatories and physio?

I had meditation suggested. And I don’t want to downplay that sort of thing, but I wasn’t impressed

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I got a bad migraine the day after my jab, the mixed one . All 4 have been Pfizer . Arm had a lump and was hot and tender for 6 days .

"Sounds similar, trigeminal nerve irritation can be involved in both.

Anti-inflammatories and physio?

I had meditation suggested. And I don’t want to downplay that sort of thing, but I wasn’t impressed "

Each time i was given a 10 day course of steriods, started high for 5 days then lowered. Plus eye gel, and told to use an eye patch. I didn't have physio but each day i tried, mostly failed at first, to move the paralysed parts. I also bought a jade roller which i used when i remembered.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

First one a slight fever and headache for three days.

2nd one just a sore arm.

Third one felt sick for a week.

Still having had covid in July these temporary illness from a vaccine is small fry.

By *aydeeMan  over a year ago

Wallingford

First second and third no issues. But the fourth, had a spitting headache 24hrs later coupled with stuff muscles and fatigue. This lasted about 3hrs

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Had the booster ..and the flu jab...now I got a cough ..wtf! ..I thought I was immune from such things

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

"I've has the latest booster.... now my timeline is Pfizer. Pfizer. 2021 booster Moderna, 2022 booster Pfizer.... of all O only had an issue with the 2021 Moderna but it was feeling tired and aching for around 3 days.... no issues with any of the Pfizer jabs.... 2 people I know who have had the Spikevax booster have been poorly after...flu like symptoms"

I had the moderna spikevax/ bivalent vaccine for my 4th jab. Apart from a sore arm for a few hours the following day, I had no problems.

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

I know a few people who had covid first, then the jabs and said jab reaction was far worse."

I know a few that had COVID first … they died!

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Apart from being a bit tender around the injection site, absolutely no problem at all

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

No issue with any of the jabs or the flu jab.

I know a few that had COVID first … they died!"

More are dieing now, not from covid though. Its just as sad for their relatives amd friends

More are dieing now, not from covid though. Its just as sad for their relatives amd friends "

I struggle to see how we have more people dying now.

More are dieing now, not from covid though. Its just as sad for their relatives amd friends I struggle to see how we have more people dying now. "

Maybe have a look at ONS the figures are their for all to see

More are dieing now, not from covid though. Its just as sad for their relatives amd friends I struggle to see how we have more people dying now.

Maybe have a look at ONS the figures are their for all to see "

I did... we don't have any where near the numbers that were dying at the height of covid.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

More are dieing now, not from covid though. Its just as sad for their relatives amd friends I struggle to see how we have more people dying now.

Maybe have a look at ONS the figures are their for all to see "

Excess deaths greater than expected (EDGTE) 88951

Covid deaths 94998

EDGTE 61663

CD 82348

2022 so far

EDGTE 28115

CD 33334

I am obviously not seeing what you are?

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I was absolutely fine. Hubby felt really tired for a couple of days but he's in recovery from cancer treatment so that could have had something to do with it

Central

"For all the simpletons that say "I've had 6 jabs and I feel fine" well der obviously the chances are you do. Just like the chances are you'll get covid and feel fine.

90% of the side effects from the jab have come from 5% of the batches. Did you even know the batches are different? You can google search my batch (or another search engine if Google doesn't want you to see it) to see what one you've had and how many complications have come from that batch. Yes, you may be ok, but don't get on your high horse about it because clearly there's been some damage done."

What's your credible source for your claim?

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Had both my covid booster and flu jab today, apart from sore arms and a bit warm I feel OK.

Tg x

By *arpePinguisWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Didn't feel too bad in myself, but my lymph glands went crazy! Painful and swollen. Luckily no reaction to flu jab or to pneumovax which I just had to have- never even heard of it before!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I had my Autumn booster yesterday morning, and felt awful last night, really achey all over, and feeling cold. None of the previous jabs gave me any issues, so a little surprised to say the least! Went to bed after a healthy whisky, and feeling better this morning, but also have my flu jab booked for 4 o’clock today lol….

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

do you know is the booster for the latest strain ? Because the original strain is now extinct. So what exactly are you boosting against ?

Because I read. + I see many people have died with Covid. And many people have long Covid. I also had a long-term problem after getting Covid early on before jabs were available."

I've had Covid twice and I've had zero vaccines. For me I've had worse colds..

By *aroheroMan  over a year ago

Immingham

"Felt like shit after my 1st jab. (Still way better than getting Covid unprotected, though.) All the other jabs, just got a bit of a sore arm."

is this true.....? Do people believe this who have had the covid shot......? Are there people who believe something man made injected into you is going to protect you and look after you better than your bodys own natural immune system.......?

Durham

is this true.....? Do people believe this who have had the covid shot......? Are there people who believe something man made injected into you is going to protect you and look after you better than your bodys own natural immune system.......?"

Of course they do it is really basic science. Are they people who misunderstand how the body's natural immune system works and how vaccines work?

is this true.....? Do people believe this who have had the covid shot......? Are there people who believe something man made injected into you is going to protect you and look after you better than your bodys own natural immune system.......?

Of course they do it is really basic science. Are they people who misunderstand how the body's natural immune system works and how vaccines work?"

At the end of the day you only know what you are being told..

is this true.....? Do people believe this who have had the covid shot......? Are there people who believe something man made injected into you is going to protect you and look after you better than your bodys own natural immune system.......?"

You're 47.

You've most likely been vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella, polio.

May even have a tetanus shot.

How many of those have you caught?

Winston

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Ever take Paracetamol ?

Immingham

Of course they do it is really basic science. Are they people who misunderstand how the body's natural immune system works and how vaccines work?"

For me 'science' is a theory to be proved or disproved no matter how basic the science is science is still a theory, an idea, a thought which needs to be 'proved' correct to have any validity and if not proved correct it remains the theory, the idea, the thought.....the basics of 'this' science has been bought and paid for forgetting the real science which is all about the proof the evidence the real facts that can't lie........only time will prove the real science here when we know alot more in a years time or so.......or more we have proved and disproved all and everything so we are correct in our judgement to follow the correct science not the bought and paid for basic science.......?

Immingham

"

Winston "

But measles mumps rubella and polio are all REAL...........

"

Winston

But measles mumps rubella and polio are all REAL..........."

and on the rise again due to anti vaccine movements... covid is all too real too

Blackpool

You're 47.

Winston "

I’ve had all those jabs and caught 0 of those diseases same can be said for everyone who had them, can all the people that had the covid jab say the same

You're 47.

Winston

I’ve had all those jabs and caught 0 of those diseases same can be said for everyone who had them, can all the people that had the covid jab say the same "

because so many of us took them prevalence of those diseases till recently in the community was very low...

However recently they have all been on the rise...

Immingham

"

I’ve had all those jabs and caught 0 of those diseases same can be said for everyone who had them, can all the people that had the covid jab say the same "

I too have had all the above but never ever had a booster not once please could I ask you how many boosters you have needed to keep your immunity up against the rubella measles mumps polio?

"

I’ve had all those jabs and caught 0 of those diseases same can be said for everyone who had them, can all the people that had the covid jab say the same

I too have had all the above but never ever had a booster not once please could I ask you how many boosters you have needed to keep your immunity up against the rubella measles mumps polio?"

there are I believe 2 in later life to give you full protection.. making it 5 in total.

"

Winston

But measles mumps rubella and polio are all REAL..........."

Id hazard a guess the 6,614,482 people who have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak up to November 12th 2022, and their families, all believe Covid is real.

Winston

Blackpool

"

Winston

Id hazard a guess the 6,614,482 people who have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak up to November 12th 2022, and their families, all believe Covid is real.

Winston

"

Died from covid or with? As a lot of countries have admitted to overzealously counting to fit the statistics they wanted

"

Winston

Winston

Died from covid or with? As a lot of countries have admitted to overzealously counting to fit the statistics they wanted "

Frankly the whole of it/with it argument avoids the key point. And it boils my piss more than a bit that people use it to minimise the effect of covid.

6,614,482 have died because of Covid.

"Because of" is the real take away here.

Winston

Blackpool

"

Winston

Winston

Died from covid or with? As a lot of countries have admitted to overzealously counting to fit the statistics they wanted

Frankly the whole of it/with it argument avoids the key point. And it boils my piss more than a bit that people use it to minimise the effect of covid.

Winston

"

And it’s been shown that more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled for fear of catching a cold, being run over but you had Covid at the time, oops your a covid death statistic, the reason people like you got so scared ruined many peoples lives, let that piss boil some more, questions need to be asked

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

And yet another thread about this

Xxx

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

And it’s been shown that more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled for fear of catching a cold, being run over but you had Covid at the time, oops your a covid death statistic, the reason people like you got so scared ruined many peoples lives, let that piss boil some more, questions need to be asked "

It hasn't been proved that more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled though...

Durham

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

And it’s been shown that more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled for fear of catching a cold, being run over but you had Covid at the time, oops your a covid death statistic, the reason people like you got so scared ruined many peoples lives, let that piss boil some more, questions need to be asked "

Any links to actual figures for this?

So you've never had a lemsip, antibiotics, cough medicine...

You've literally never taken ne medicine because your immune system can do it better?

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

People like me? FFS.

People like me that did their research, carried out their due diligence, listened and read what the accredited experts the world over were saying, people who understood research, who took the time to understand vaccinations, people who didn't sleep through every science lesson they attended?

Those kind of people?

As opposed to people who wouldn't understand a statistic if it was explained with crayons?

People who'd rather listen to a spotty twat, sat in his pants in a room above his mums garage posting utter shite on YouTube.

Hmmmmmmm, tough choice.

I'd love to see just one teeny tiny link to the "more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled" trope. Just one.

I dare you...... (i'll not hold my breath obvs)

More than two years in and 6,614,482 people have lost their lives to Covid and yet idiots are still calling it a cold.

I despair.

Winston

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Boosters will affect everyone differently? It’s as simple as that

I've had Covid twice and I've had zero vaccines. For me I've had worse colds.."

Lucky you

You're 47.

Winston

It can't be said for everyone, one of my children got 2 childhood illnesses that they had been vaccinated against.

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

"

The words of Patrick Vallance during a Covid Briefing:

"It's important to have the hospital death rates and the total death rates.

It is worth remembering again, that the ONS rates are those who have Covid on their death certificate,'its doesn't necessarily mean they were infected' as many of there haven't been tested".

If they hadn't been tested how did they determine cause of death?

Prior to the 'Covid act' it was a criminal offence NOT to accurately record cause of death..

Blackpool

You keep saying over 6 million died which sounds scary till you accept that the actual average death rates world wide not only didn’t go up for covid but the over 70+ age bracket that always tops the list of most likely to die they were in fact the ones that stayed most likely to die, so the elderly or morbidly obese died, people coughed I and many others where put on a waiting list to be seen for testicular cancer/ all cancers and the elite that had access to all the scientific data that was created to say what the elite wanted it to all carried on meeting each other as before and hosting parties while dining the average person £10k for doing similar

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"You keep saying over 6 million died which sounds scary till you accept that the actual average death rates world wide not only didn’t go up for covid but the over 70+ age bracket that always tops the list of most likely to die they were in fact the ones that stayed most likely to die, so the elderly or morbidly obese died, people coughed I and many others where put on a waiting list to be seen for testicular cancer/ all cancers and the elite that had access to all the scientific data that was created to say what the elite wanted it to all carried on meeting each other as before and hosting parties while dining the average person £10k for doing similar "

I hope you weren't waiting too long to be seen and are on your way to a full recovery

The unseen effect of the pandemic 'control' measures is the real tragedy here.

Had the government really cared for the health and wellbeing of people, they would have upped the advice and information about how we can boost our immune systems as one defence measure (granted that wouldn't apply to the immunosuppressed but it would the majority)

"Boosters will affect everyone differently? It’s as simple as that "
true... in my house.. both my daughters 16 and 26 had the Pfizer.. no reactions really. Just a sore arm and tired for 24 hours.

I had the spikevax one... and had a sore arm..then felt a bit ropey for 48 hours then after about 4 days my lymph nodes on the side I'd had the booster all swelled up. It lasted for about 3 weeks... but apart from that I was fine.. and on a side note.. nearly everyone in my work team got covid about 3 weeks after I had the vaccine... only myself and 2 others didn't get it .... we were the only three to have our booster yet.. xx

[Removed by poster at 13/11/22 12:03:56]

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

It is worth remembering again, that the ONS rates are those who have Covid on their death certificate,'its doesn't necessarily mean they were infected' as many of there haven't been tested".

Prior to the 'Covid act' it was a criminal offence NOT to accurately record cause of death.."

Err are are yiu sure about that?

A cause of death has always been tk the best of a doctors knowledge and belief, that is literally the declaration that they sign. There is no criminal implication if it is wrong and there never has been, if there was every death would require a post mortem fir the removal if almost all doubt.

The vast majority of people with covid on their death certificate would have tested positive in life or potentially after death as bodies were swabbed if they were admitted to a mortuary. BUT if for example someone displayed significabt covid symptoms and was in a nursing home where there was an outbreak or they lived with family members who were positive it was acceptable to put covid because the clinical picture suggested thst was the cause of death. But those broad principals have always been in place covid regulations didn't change that!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Had the flu and covid jabs together last week and feeling a bit wiped out. However I've also had a busy week and was out late last night so maybe nothing to do with the jabs.

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

Prior to the 'Covid act' it was a criminal offence NOT to accurately record cause of death..

A cause of death has always been tk the best of a doctors knowledge and belief, that is literally the declaration that they sign. There is no criminal implication if it is wrong and there never has been, if there was every death would require a post mortem fir the removal if almost all doubt.

The vast majority of people with covid on their death certificate would have tested positive in life or potentially after death as bodies were swabbed if they were admitted to a mortuary. BUT if for example someone displayed significabt covid symptoms and was in a nursing home where there was an outbreak or they lived with family members who were positive it was acceptable to put covid because the clinical picture suggested thst was the cause of death. But those broad principals have always been in place covid regulations didn't change that!"

Am I sure about that? 100% I am. Firstly because the legislation is STILL on the Gov website regarding accuracy of cause of death, and secondly, because the clip of Vallance stating those words is still available to view.. It isn't me that is incorrect..

Durham

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

The vast majority of people with covid on their death certificate would have tested positive in life or potentially after death as bodies were swabbed if they were admitted to a mortuary. BUT if for example someone displayed significabt covid symptoms and was in a nursing home where there was an outbreak or they lived with family members who were positive it was acceptable to put covid because the clinical picture suggested thst was the cause of death. But those broad principals have always been in place covid regulations didn't change that!

Am I sure about that? 100% I am. Firstly because the legislation is STILL on the Gov website regarding accuracy of cause of death, and secondly, because the clip of Vallance stating those words is still available to view.. It isn't me that is incorrect.."

You are not incorrect but you are misunderstanding what he said, what a death certificate says and how covid and other deaths are recorded.There are 2 main ways covid deaths are recorded death within 28 days and mentioned on the death. The first one is obvious. Of course it records people that die of other things but misses people who take longer than 28 days to die. These numbers are pretty small compared to the raw number and statistically balance each other out. The 2nd is in the opinion of 2 doctors covid contributed to a death, doesn't have to have tested for covid. These are totally separate but could be on one or both. The numbers are pretty similar. At the beginning there was little or no testing and that is when the excess deaths occurred,so the death within 28 days was almost certainly under reported at the beginning.

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

Am I sure about that? 100% I am. Firstly because the legislation is STILL on the Gov website regarding accuracy of cause of death, and secondly, because the clip of Vallance stating those words is still available to view.. It isn't me that is incorrect.."

From the government website;

Doctors are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”.

Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, doctors can circle ‘2’ in the MCCD (“information from postmortem may be available later”) or tick Box B on the reverse of the MCCD for antemortem investigations.

For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID-19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when it becomes available.

In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.

Winston

"You keep saying over 6 million died which sounds scary till you accept that the actual average death rates world wide not only didn’t go up for covid but the over 70+ age bracket that always tops the list of most likely to die they were in fact the ones that stayed most likely to die, so the elderly or morbidly obese died, people coughed I and many others where put on a waiting list to be seen for testicular cancer/ all cancers and the elite that had access to all the scientific data that was created to say what the elite wanted it to all carried on meeting each other as before and hosting parties while dining the average person £10k for doing similar "

Say 6,614,482 deaths isn't enough deaths and it doesn't matter because they were all old anyway without saying 6,614,482 isn't enough deaths and it doesn't matter because they were all old anyway.

Seriously......

Winston

Blackpool

"You keep saying over 6 million died which sounds scary till you accept that the actual average death rates world wide not only didn’t go up for covid but the over 70+ age bracket that always tops the list of most likely to die they were in fact the ones that stayed most likely to die, so the elderly or morbidly obese died, people coughed I and many others where put on a waiting list to be seen for testicular cancer/ all cancers and the elite that had access to all the scientific data that was created to say what the elite wanted it to all carried on meeting each other as before and hosting parties while dining the average person £10k for doing similar

Say 6,614,482 deaths isn't enough deaths and it doesn't matter because they were all old anyway without saying 6,614,482 isn't enough deaths and it doesn't matter because they were all old anyway.

Seriously......

Winston "

Surely the elderly are the ones supposed to die in any given situation? Isn’t that what medical advances have created?or do you somehow think that old people just keep aging forever? As it stands the elderly that would have died due to advanced age or illness did, I’m not sure how that’s a change from the normal

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"The gullibility of the general public astounds me no wonder this world is fucked "

Indeed, it’s amazing how some are so easily taken in by some random paranoid schizophrenics who have videos on YouTube…

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

The mind boggles

His body, his choice."

If only this was the party line throughout and people weren't forced and coerced into getting jabs they didn't want

Manchester (she/her)

The mind boggles

His body, his choice.If only this was the party line throughout and people weren't forced and coerced into getting jabs they didn't want "

Righto

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Righto

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

None what so ever.. Probably because I've not had any.

5 jabs in two years. What sort of vaccine is that?

"Has anyone else been particularly poorly after having their booster? I had mine early this morning and have almost immediately experienced a strong headache, fever, muscle pain etc. I was fine with my first and second shots.

5 jabs in two years. What sort of vaccine is that? "

When they find a new strain of flu the existing flu vaccine is adapted to suit the new strain.

It's that kind of vaccine.

Winston

chester

"The gullibility of the general public astounds me no wonder this world is fucked

Indeed, it’s amazing how some are so easily taken in by some random paranoid schizophrenics who have videos on YouTube… "

Tbf Im not talking about the randon schizophrenics on YouTube I'm talking about the tripe and propaganda spewed out by the government, nudge unit and plebs like witty, valance, furguson, Hancock ect.

"The gullibility of the general public astounds me no wonder this world is fucked

Indeed, it’s amazing how some are so easily taken in by some random paranoid schizophrenics who have videos on YouTube…

Tbf Im not talking about the randon schizophrenics on YouTube I'm talking about the tripe and propaganda spewed out by the government, nudge unit and plebs like witty, valance, furguson, Hancock ect. "

Chris Whitty and Patrick Valance are plebs?

They're world renowned experts in this field.

Winston

"Has anyone else been particularly poorly after having their booster? I had mine early this morning and have almost immediately experienced a strong headache, fever, muscle pain etc. I was fine with my first and second shots.

When they find a new strain of flu the existing flu vaccine is adapted to suit the new strain.

Winston "

I've found people can understand the flu vaccine updates/ regularity yet the covid vaccine is beyond their comprehension.

By *illwalkerMan  over a year ago

South Lincs

I had the updated Pfizer covid vaccine. Had a headache that night and then felt really feverish the following day, but cold relief capsules helped. Felt much better by the next morning, so overall it wasn't too bad.

Winston

I've found people can understand the flu vaccine updates/ regularity yet the covid vaccine is beyond their comprehension. "

Different virus strain, different vaccine needed.

It's as simple as that.

Winston

Winston

I've found people can understand the flu vaccine updates/ regularity yet the covid vaccine is beyond their comprehension.

Different virus strain, different vaccine needed.

It's as simple as that.

Winston

"

Glasgow

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

And it’s been shown that more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled for fear of catching a cold, being run over but you had Covid at the time, oops your a covid death statistic, the reason people like you got so scared ruined many peoples lives, let that piss boil some more, questions need to be asked

People like me? FFS.

People like me that did their research, carried out their due diligence, listened and read what the accredited experts the world over were saying, people who understood research, who took the time to understand vaccinations, people who didn't sleep through every science lesson they attended?

Those kind of people?

As opposed to people who wouldn't understand a statistic if it was explained with crayons?

People who'd rather listen to a spotty twat, sat in his pants in a room above his mums garage posting utter shite on YouTube.

Hmmmmmmm, tough choice.

I'd love to see just one teeny tiny link to the "more died due to neglect and having cancer appointments cancelled" trope. Just one.

More than two years in and 6,614,482 people have lost their lives to Covid and yet idiots are still calling it a cold.

I despair.

Winston"

6 million died “with covid” or “of covid” ?

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

I (Mart) had my 4th, no reaction other than the usually slight soreness in the upper arm.

Had my flu jab 2 weeks ago and that might have knocked me about, not sure if ur was that or something else that got me for about 48 hours.

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

People like me? FFS.

Those kind of people?

Hmmmmmmm, tough choice.

I despair.

Winston 6 million died “with covid” or “of covid” ?"

Addressed within the very post you've quote+replied to.

Winston

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Had my jab last Wednesday had pain on my left arm and surrounding areas for a few day and tested positive yesterday

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Nearly two weeks since jab .. now had shivers and chills over weekend and a big cold sore, sure sign of me being run down. Of course I also had the flu jab so I guess I been pumped full of stuff.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Other than sore itchy injection sites and a mild temp I've been fine after having the booster and flu shot together. Touch wood I've not had covid as yet even being around it, and still ppe in work when in close contact with patients.

Got my fourth jab a week ago. Just a bit of a sore arm, went away in a few days. I'm a tough ole bird

By *eadinthecloudsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

That's called your immune system working. Jab is working as intended.

By *rotic_lokiMan  over a year ago

Swindon

[Removed by poster at 14/11/22 20:48:57]

chester

Tbf Im not talking about the randon schizophrenics on YouTube I'm talking about the tripe and propaganda spewed out by the government, nudge unit and plebs like witty, valance, furguson, Hancock ect.

Winston "

World renowned experts in being wrong, liers, hippocrites

chester

"

Winston

Winston

Winston

People like me? FFS.

Those kind of people?

Hmmmmmmm, tough choice.

I despair.

Winston"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/18/lockdown-effects-feared-killing-people-covid/

I’ve all four, last one three days ago and I’ve had no side effects from any of them, I know people that have had a really bad time after having them, I’ve been very lucky

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

My son had his 2 days ago. So far it put him in bed for 24 hours sleeping .. Couldn't move. Fever and sweats, loss of appetite. Swollen and painful underarm lymph node and the shits. It's not been great for him.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

My mum had hers Thursday.

Been ill since Saturday. Headache, loss of taste, fever etc.

Im not having mine this year. Had booster last year and was ill for 2 weeks.

By *illxxMan  over a year ago

motherwell

I had my flu jab and my covid booster jab two weeks ago and felt I’ll for two days. Never felt like that any other time I got them

"My son had his 2 days ago. So far it put him in bed for 24 hours sleeping .. Couldn't move. Fever and sweats, loss of appetite. Swollen and painful underarm lymph node and the shits. It's not been great for him. "
perhaps a test for covid. One of my residents had a similar reaction and turned out she had contracted covid a day or two before she had her vaccine. X

Think I've been very lucky. I've not had any side effects to any injection, I also have been having the annual flu jab for years and never had any side effects from that either.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"My son had his 2 days ago. So far it put him in bed for 24 hours sleeping .. Couldn't move. Fever and sweats, loss of appetite. Swollen and painful underarm lymph node and the shits. It's not been great for him. perhaps a test for covid. One of my residents had a similar reaction and turned out she had contracted covid a day or two before she had her vaccine. X "

It's possible though unlikely. How accurate are the tests now with the latest variant? They don't seem to be terribly accurate from people I know who have continued to use them, not picking anything up for quite a few days.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Tbf Im not talking about the randon schizophrenics on YouTube I'm talking about the tripe and propaganda spewed out by the government, nudge unit and plebs like witty, valance, furguson, Hancock ect. "

Oh silly me, again you prove how foolish

Winston

World renowned experts in being wrong, liers, hippocrites "

How do you feel about people who lie about their academic qualifications?

I'm assuming you're OK with that.

Winston

chester

Winston

Winston "

Same way I feel about egotistical narcissists....

I'm assuming you know what I mean by that.

Winston

Winston

I'm assuming you know what I mean by that. "

You're OK with egotistical narcissists then.

Winston

Pix

It's been found that people who have had the covid vaccine are more likely to develop Bells Palsy. It's now included in the listed possible side effects."

I have had numerous problems since the vaccine, numerous extended bouts of parathesia, losing the use of my legs and arms periodically, consistent balance issues etc muscle twitching etc which I have had extensive testing for MND. have been signed off having any more! The neurologist was very candid in her thoughts of this vaccine and how many of her colleagues have left the profession as a direct result of the pressure to downplay this despite them being utterly overwhelmed with neurological issues since this outbreak! They also made a point of noting this didn’t happen before the jabs release and since it has been tapered down somewhat the issues are easing but still notable!

By *avy234Man  over a year ago

birmingham Shirley

By *avy234Man  over a year ago

birmingham Shirley

Yes we had Covid19 every one in close contact. I had cold symptoms my partner just slept.

Relatives just threw up and went to bed,

Viruses can mutate every 48 hours, so the jab gives you a chance.

2 doors d0wn was taken to hospital she is 80 and she is back at home

Glasgow

The mind boggles

Be well x

i thought it was more like 99.5% survival rate? And if you take 4 jabs it goes up from 99.5% to 99.7% ?

chester

Winston

Winston

I'm assuming you know what I mean by that.

You're OK with egotistical narcissists then.

Winston "

Only some

» Add a new message to this topic