FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Heart attack after the booster

Heart attack after the booster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

That's 6 people I've heard taken a heart attack a few weeks after their jag. Another few people saying they are getting palpitations. Has anyone else heard or experienced this

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Covent Garden

No. Not at all.

I have a sore arm. Fingers crossed.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm about a month out. Had a sore arm for three days.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"That's 6 people I've heard taken a heart attack a few weeks after their jag. Another few people saying they are getting palpitations. Has anyone else heard or experienced this "

Probably know more than a 1000 people who had their jabs and only 2 had problems. The 1st had had problems with vaccines and medication in the past but was at risk so covid vaccination was thought wise.she had a massive allergic reaction.no more vaccines but she basically has to shield. One older guy had a skin reaction to his first jab but still had his other jabs. To balance that out I know several people quite young who caught covid mainly pre vaccine that got covid and are pretty much disabled.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know nobody who had a problem with the booster.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've heard plenty of anecdotal evidence but that's all

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"I know nobody who had a problem with the booster. "

Same dont know a single person that has any issues with the vaccines or boosters

By *ake_holeMan  over a year ago

London

I've had at least three after every booster but I'm still going, strong as an ox brother

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's all good in my vicinity, perfect for me and the many I know. Only healthy anecdotes to share

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Interesting OP. but not true

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Yes I've had a lady tell me she had a heart attack 2 days after getting her jab, and hospital staff told her there is a link.. I'm due to get my jab next week and seriously reconsidering it now

I was poorly after the 2nd jab and it's made me reluctant to have my booster.

I know a couple of people who have had palpitations/fast heart rate after jabs/boosters but nothing serious/life threatening

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

torremolinos

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/contact-the-press-office/facts-and-figures

It’s not surprising you know people that have had heart attacks. There are over 450 heart related deaths every day in the UK. With Scotland being higher than the average

By *ady D and Mr ACouple  over a year ago

walsall

I (male) had booster on December 16th 2021, then heart attack January 14th 2022.

By *ockmadmilfWoman  over a year ago

tredegar

My step brother had 2nd jab,made him very ill 1 year later he still not right,bad hèart no strengh,out of breath,was in hospatal 4 hours after 2nd jab,in a right state,lucky heba strong guy throught it good hes not right now but hes alot better

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep know loads with issues or dead … thank god I never had any …. Or constantly sick with infections and colds and Covid … it’s sure doing a great job

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I only know of 2 people that have had heart attacks but both were long before covid existed.

The department of defense are who people should be suing for the injuries, the likes of Pfizer ect are just the subcontractors.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

"I (male) had booster on December 16th 2021, then heart attack January 14th 2022."

Yet well enough to visit Gran Canaria three times since??

Correlation doesn't mean causation.

The heart attack could have been on the cards anyway. Heart attacks are fairly common in terms of numbers. While I don't know the details.

Lots of people have had jabs and been fine. You've gotta make choices you feel are right for you.

Probably coincidence

Anything can be linked to anything. If I tried hard enough I could probably link my microwave packing up to the vending machine in Gatwick south terminal running out of Kit Kats

It's a good job that the plural of "anecdote" isn't "data"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So it seems covid can leave lasting effects on lots of body parts including the heart especially in yournger people ( younger than me anyway )

So it may be "just a cold" to some people but the after effects may be bad.

Of course if you are vaccinated and had covid, how will we know if it is one or the other ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So it seems covid can leave lasting effects on lots of body parts including the heart especially in yournger people ( younger than me anyway )

Of course if you are vaccinated and had covid, how will we know if it is one or the other ?"

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/long-term-effects-of-coronavirus-long-covid/

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So it seems covid can leave lasting effects on lots of body parts including the heart especially in yournger people ( younger than me anyway )

Of course if you are vaccinated and had covid, how will we know if it is one or the other ?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/long-term-effects-of-coronavirus-long-covid/"

PS the BHF has some information of heart problems after Covid too

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Correlation doesn't mean causation.

The heart attack could have been on the cards anyway. Heart attacks are fairly common in terms of numbers. While I don't know the details.

Lots of people have had jabs and been fine. You've gotta make choices you feel are right for you. "

Could have been. Do you think it could also be linked with a vaccine for some people. Could it?

Durham

Lots of people have had jabs and been fine. You've gotta make choices you feel are right for you.

Could have been. Do you think it could also be linked with a vaccine for some people. Could it? "

Of course it could but statistically the increase in heart attacks after a covid vaccine is pretty much zero.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/14562

If you scroll down this thread you will see that NHS links are allowed on the forum, along with the links on the rules itself.

Please stop reporting my post as it is giving Admin more work

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

Stalbridge

Heart problems is a known side effect of the jab.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Could have been. Do you think it could also be linked with a vaccine for some people. Could it?

Of course it could but statistically the increase in heart attacks after a covid vaccine is pretty much zero. "

Exactly, the fact that there hasn't been a huge increase in heart attacks suggests they aren't causes by vaccinations.

By *aussageMan  over a year ago

Stalbridge

Of course it could but statistically the increase in heart attacks after a covid vaccine is pretty much zero.

Exactly, the fact that there hasn't been a huge increase in heart attacks suggests they aren't causes by vaccinations.

"

It literally says on the NHS webpage the jabs can cause myocarditis. Look up "excess deaths UK". There are now more excess deaths than during the height of the pandemic. And there have been a large uptick in people with heart/cardiovascular problems.

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I've heard plenty of anecdotal evidence but that's all"

Ah yes; the my partners, parents, neighbours, sons, babysitter, knows someone across the street...

I'm sick of hearing that, spouting something like it's 100% conclusive and verified.

One thing for certain is people are very tribal and close minded, I feel this has became a lot more common though and no body will conceed a thing.

It literally says on the NHS webpage the jabs can cause myocarditis. Look up "excess deaths UK". There are now more excess deaths than during the height of the pandemic. And there have been a large uptick in people with heart/cardiovascular problems."

Ate those excess deaths of myocarditis?

And what percentage of people vaccinated develop myocarditis?

Do you know how often myocarditis is fatal and how often people make a full recovery?

Oh and I had it in 2012, and made a full recovery...

By *ickleOurFancyCouple  over a year ago

Reading

How do you know there hasn't been?

We only know the 'facts' that are given to us, the ones they want people to believe

I don't think enough time has passed for accurate studies to be done on this whole nonsense - soon enough, the truth will come out.

In the meantime - everyone should do whatever they feel comfortable with.

Had my 4th jab on Monday no heart attack as of yet...I'll keep you all updated though

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Wonder how many how had "Heart Attacks" were morbidly obese....

Tin town

"Wonder how many how had "Heart Attacks" were morbidly obese.... "

Why?

Tin town

"

No not at all. You've drawn that conclusion entirely on biased thinking and with no scientific data to back it up whatsoever. All we can say, is some people had heart problems after having a vaccine. No other conclusions can be drawn without additional facts.

By *hooter2482Man  over a year ago

Torquay

Most definitely I had a load of heart attacks last year starting in January febafter the first jab then June June after the second jab three stents fitted then had my booster in December and had a massive attack in January another three stents the. 3-4 weeks ago had my fourth and now getting murmurs again I don’t believe in coincidences I’m shit scared I won’t get over another one

By *iggstimpyCouple  over a year ago

South East

odd that the 450 deaths a day doesn't seem to bother anyone in Gov who couldn't care less about an unhealthy overweight nation if there's no votes or money in it.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"odd that the 450 deaths a day doesn't seem to bother anyone in Gov who couldn't care less about an unhealthy overweight nation if there's no votes or money in it."

Reading

"Wonder how many how had "Heart Attacks" were morbidly obese....

Why? "

Because the morbidly obese are more likely to have heart attacks, well known fact

Tin town

"Most definitely I had a load of heart attacks last year starting in January febafter the first jab then June June after the second jab three stents fitted then had my booster in December and had a massive attack in January another three stents the. 3-4 weeks ago had my fourth and now getting murmurs again I don’t believe in coincidences I’m shit scared I won’t get over another one "

That sounds bloody scary. Surprising your gp or cardiologist didn't intervene after the first two.

"Most definitely I had a load of heart attacks last year starting in January febafter the first jab then June June after the second jab three stents fitted then had my booster in December and had a massive attack in January another three stents the. 3-4 weeks ago had my fourth and now getting murmurs again I don’t believe in coincidences I’m shit scared I won’t get over another one "

That sounds awful and I'm glad you are still here to tell the story.

But the amount of stents you've had make it pretty obvious that you have significant coronary atherosclerosis and that is caused over many years

Why?

Because the morbidly obese are more likely to have heart attacks, well known fact "

Yeah, all those things people are told to do to look after their heart funnily enough are born out of medical science.

And obesity puts a huge strain on the heart, not least because a lifestyle that leads to obesity often includes a bad diet and lifestyle that ticks all the boxes that cause heart disease

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Id have thought it would be very improbable to know 6 people that had a heart attack within an 18 month period much less had a heart attack just after receiving a COVID vaccine .... Amazing

all around

"

It literally says on the NHS webpage the jabs can cause myocarditis."

It also says that about paracetamol and penicillan !!

"

It literally says on the NHS webpage the jabs can cause myocarditis.

It also says that about paracetamol and penicillan !!"

Shhhh, dont mention the huge list of potential but unlikeky side effects on almost every medication!

I mean if you are desperate to gelieve the vacine causes heart attacks then you have to cling on to the one cardiac condition listed even though anyone dying of myocarditis (which is incredibly rare) would have that recorded as the cause of death, not a myocardial infarction (medical term for a heart attack).

It's laughable hoe people latch pn tp this after doing their own research!

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

how about they were going to have a heart attack anyway but because theyve had the booster they blame that ?

most covid deaths have been because of underlying health some people knew they had something wrong with then and some dont .. covid was put on the death certificate because they had it but the main reason for many deaths was not covid ... dont get me wrong covid is horrible and deadly but mainly if you have other issues ..

and yes some died from covid on its own

By *omsubdevonCouple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Correlation doesn't mean causation.

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"That's 6 people I've heard taken a heart attack a few weeks after their jag. Another few people saying they are getting palpitations. Has anyone else heard or experienced this "
must be climate change that’s causing the spike in heart attacks.

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 17/11/22 20:29:13]

Glasgow

so why did you keep getting jabbed if you thought the vaccines were causing them ? I’m sorry but your version of events is questionable to say the least .

By *ady D and Mr ACouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I (male) had booster on December 16th 2021, then heart attack January 14th 2022.

Yet well enough to visit Gran Canaria three

times since??"

So what would you do sit in a chair watching tv for rest of life.

Tin town

Why?

Because the morbidly obese are more likely to have heart attacks, well known fact "

Of course I understand that. The question however is whether those morbidly obese folks would have had the heart attack when they had it... Were it not for taking a vaccine. I mean we are all going to die eventually. The hope is surely that when we are given medicine it prolongs and improves our lives not shortens it..

Reading

Why?

Because the morbidly obese are more likely to have heart attacks, well known fact

Of course I understand that. The question however is whether those morbidly obese folks would have had the heart attack when they had it... Were it not for taking a vaccine. I mean we are all going to die eventually. The hope is surely that when we are given medicine it prolongs and improves our lives not shortens it.. "

And you have proof that the “medicine” shortens life do you?

Tin town

Why?

Of course I understand that. The question however is whether those morbidly obese folks would have had the heart attack when they had it... Were it not for taking a vaccine. I mean we are all going to die eventually. The hope is surely that when we are given medicine it prolongs and improves our lives not shortens it..

And you have proof that the “medicine” shortens life do you? "

No and nor did I say that. Not sure where you inferred that from.

But I'm open minded to think if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck... There's a good chance its a duck.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"

But there has

But there has"

You have a link showing that the cause of death of myocardial infarction has increased in the last 18 months?

Reading

Why?

But I'm open minded to think if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck... There's a good chance its a duck. "

And more implication…

Tin town

Why?

But I'm open minded to think if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck... There's a good chance its a duck.

And more implication…"

Good lord. What is the implication?

Reading

Why?

And more implication…

Good lord. What is the implication? "

Read your posts

Tin town

Why?

And more implication…

Good lord. What is the implication?

Read your posts "

I'd rather you did. But that's up to you. I wrote them. If folks want to be so closed minded to deny the possibility that the vaccines may contribute to cardio problems for some people, despite the coincidental evidence, and feel it doesn't merit further investigation then we are just ignoring the obvious for no real reason. And it might just help people to arrive at Informed consent.

By *ood time 121Woman  over a year ago

Bilston

Google vacancies damage payment on the gov Web site. I think lives a worth £120,000.

"Google vacancies damage payment on the gov Web site. I think lives a worth £120,000."

I ass7me you mean vaccine? And you know that scheme has been in place for many years?

By *atriceWoman  over a year ago

ballymena northern ireland not donegal

I know of 3 people young and healthy they were had their jabs just dropped gone I myself had 2 but no more if you look at the death rate it is, well up on the young

chester

But there has

You have a link showing that the cause of death of myocardial infarction has increased in the last 18 months?"

Not just myocardial infarction https://www.statsjamie.co.uk/more-deaths-than-expected/

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"I know of 3 people young and healthy they were had their jabs just dropped gone I myself had 2 but no more if you look at the death rate it is, well up on the young "

Source? Seriously, don't tell people to look something up that's probably not true or, if you dig deeper, there are other reasons...

I'll give you an example of another reason. According to the antivax / covid deniers, all the young people are killing themselves because of the lockdowns. So, make your minds up.

I know of not a single person directly or indirectly that's had anything more than a fever which is entirely expected as a possible response to a vaccine!

"Most definitely I had a load of heart attacks last year starting in January febafter the first jab then June June after the second jab three stents fitted then had my booster in December and had a massive attack in January another three stents the. 3-4 weeks ago had my fourth and now getting murmurs again I don’t believe in coincidences I’m shit scared I won’t get over another one

That sounds awful and I'm glad you are still here to tell the story.

But the amount of stents you've had make it pretty obvious that you have significant coronary atherosclerosis and that is caused over many years"

Hmm yes! That sounds more like bypass territory than stents! Think you need to change your dr if that's the case.

But there has

You have a link showing that the cause of death of myocardial infarction has increased in the last 18 months?

Not just myocardial infarction https://www.statsjamie.co.uk/more-deaths-than-expected/"

Okay well firstly you do know excess deaths in a heatwave are very common (your link is dated 22nd August)

Secondly I'm not sure an increase in excess deaths in anyway collaborates the claim that the vaccine is causing heart attacks?

uk

But there has

Not just myocardial infarction https://www.statsjamie.co.uk/more-deaths-than-expected/"

You do realise that it is fact that covid infections, even mild ones, can increase a person's risk of cardiovascular problems for at least a year after diagnosis...

which basically means, you are at an increase risk of having a heart attack.

so, guess what....More people will die from heart attacks given the fact that most people have been exposed to covid.

chester

But there has

Not just myocardial infarction https://www.statsjamie.co.uk/more-deaths-than-expected/

You do realise that it is fact that covid infections, even mild ones, can increase a person's risk of cardiovascular problems for at least a year after diagnosis...

so, guess what....More people will die from heart attacks given the fact that most people have been exposed to covid.

"

Goes back to if more people have had covid (natural immunity) what's the need for the jabs... If the jabs worked not as many people would have covid do you see how it works? Either way Pfizer are testing the jabs on myocarditis and pericarditis.... But can I offer you something to think about... Every other vaccines/medication has a adverse reaction threshold 1-2 in a million before it gets removed (global standards) and the makers are liable.... Not so with the covid jabs? Makes ya think

Tin town

But there has

"

It's complex isn't it? Especially given the bulk of covid infections in the last year are vaccinated...work to be done.

uk

But there has

It's complex isn't it? Especially given the bulk of covid infections in the last year are vaccinated...work to be done. "

That's the covid vaccine that was designed to recognised the original virus which no longer exists.

That's the covid vaccine that reduced symptoms and therefore reduced the numbers requiring hospital admission.

Oh, and given the VAST majority have been vaccinated, it's hardly surprising that most infections are in the vaccinated given the points above.

uk

But there has

Goes back to if more people have had covid (natural immunity) what's the need for the jabs... If the jabs worked not as many people would have covid do you see how it works? Either way Pfizer are testing the jabs on myocarditis and pericarditis.... But can I offer you something to think about... Every other vaccines/medication has a adverse reaction threshold 1-2 in a million before it gets removed (global standards) and the makers are liable.... Not so with the covid jabs? Makes ya think "

Every other vaccine has been developed over years. No pharma is going to respond to a pandemic and leave themselves liable if things go wrong!

all around

Do people think they'll get laid if they make shit up lol

Tin town

But there has

It's complex isn't it? Especially given the bulk of covid infections in the last year are vaccinated...work to be done.

That's the covid vaccine that was designed to recognised the original virus which no longer exists.

That's the covid vaccine that reduced symptoms and therefore reduced the numbers requiring hospital admission.

Oh, and given the VAST majority have been vaccinated, it's hardly surprising that most infections are in the vaccinated given the points above."

So it's agreed then.? There is an increase in deaths?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/01/crisis-excess-deaths-soar-levels-higher-covid-pandemic/

But there has

Goes back to if more people have had covid (natural immunity) what's the need for the jabs... If the jabs worked not as many people would have covid do you see how it works? Either way Pfizer are testing the jabs on myocarditis and pericarditis.... But can I offer you something to think about... Every other vaccines/medication has a adverse reaction threshold 1-2 in a million before it gets removed (global standards) and the makers are liable.... Not so with the covid jabs? Makes ya think "

They are testing jabs on myocarditis and pericarditis? Two conditions that are easily treated and rarely fatal!

That makes sense?

"Do people think they'll get laid if they make shit up lol"

no comment!

By * and M 2Couple  over a year ago

joyville

"I (male) had booster on December 16th 2021, then heart attack January 14th 2022.

Yet well enough to visit Gran Canaria three times since??"

. Pure class !!!!!!!

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ahh the power of propaganda ??

Convinced everyone that a snivel cough and sore throat is unacceptable.

But clots heart attacks and died suddenly are acceptable!

The power of mind control and brainwashing

By *hatty GuyMan  over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

No, had my 4th the other week in one arm and my flu jab in the other and no side effects. Oh my ankle hurt yesterday for no reason, maybe that was it!?

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

You must be really unlucky as we know absolutely no-one that has shown any symptoms apart from the usual sore arm never mind heart attacks or palpitations. Dont know anyone that's died either due to covid.

Glasgow

But there has

Oh, and given the VAST majority have been vaccinated, it's hardly surprising that most infections are in the vaccinated given the points above.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/01/crisis-excess-deaths-soar-levels-higher-covid-pandemic/"

yes; up around 16% all over Europe.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I love these forums. If you post "I had zero problems with my jabs. No issues at all, just like any other vaccine I dont know what all the fuss is about" it's accepted as perfectly fine anecdotal evidence.

Yet if you have the audacity to say "I've had covid, zero problems, just like any other mild illness I've had. Don't know what all the fuss is about" then you are clearly anti mask/anti jab/conspiracy theorist/the devil/killing pensioners[delete as applicable]

Baffles me.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I didn't get my booster(s) and unless it seems like the threat to me increases I won't. I'll judge my risk as I go on like with everything in life.

However, I know more people who had a bad time after the injections than people who had a rough go of it with covid. Most, if not all of them ended up with covid anyway. Including my mother who has had covid 3 times and had 4 jabs due to her job.

As they are doing the older generation and clinically at risk, odds are some will have heart attacks, strokes or die, and be nothing to do with vaccine. A heart attack occurs when a coronary artery clogs with plaque and prevents blood supplying the muscle

By *an JuniperoCouple  over a year ago

North East

People will try so hard to dismiss any possible link to the vaccine causing heart issues it’s actually really sad. Aw it’s “anecdotal” so it doesn’t count, they would have “had a heart attack anyway” etc. To the people suffering issues post vaccination it’s not really helpful is it? A close family member of ours developed what appears to be a very serious heart condition just days after her second after being completely wiped after her first. At any given time her heart rate spikes to a dangerously high level regardless of activity before seemingly returning to normal. Months of tests can’t seem to figure it out.

When people are dismissive of covid they’re often hit with “well let’s hope it doesn’t happen to someone close to you, then you’ll see”. Why can’t the same be applied here? We don’t know loads of people with heart issues that were caused by the jab but in our opinion, one is too many.

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

I have had five jabs. The first four were the Pfeiser vaccine but the latest was the "cocktail" mix.

No problem with the Pfeiser variety but the latest left me definitely under the weather for about three days.

Despite my arm now looking like a pin cushion I still managed to pick up a dose of Covid the day after my third injection. I still self test every week.

What always amazes me is the number of people who will insist on wearing a condom during sex but will not consider the vaccine. I know which I consider to be the greatest risk. People rarely die from sticky dicky but Covid has claimed nearly a quarter of a million in the last two years.

Simple maths.

I had mine about 2 weeks ago. Compared to the last 3, I've had no ill effects at all, not even a sore arm..guess ive been lucky

Tin town

"As they are doing the older generation and clinically at risk, odds are some will have heart attacks, strokes or die, and be nothing to do with vaccine. A heart attack occurs when a coronary artery clogs with plaque and prevents blood supplying the muscle"

There's some truth in that. And it would be an exceptionally easy thing to prove or disprove any statistical link with or without a vaccine, with or without covid. Which begs the question. Why has it not?

Of a group of 100k over 50s. How many have a cardio event in the next 3 months. Of a group of over 50s, who have had a jab / booster, how many have a cardio event within 90 days of a vaccine. Wouldn't that answer the question?

First jab

Blotches covering My Back & inner arms.

Felt really rheumatic & vomiting, massive head ache with it (dehydrating) early am

Following days really slow heart rate & red-outs

2nd jab sort of okay

3rd blind headaches & palpitations

4th stinking stuffing feeling & warm

Fairly risky for me living at top block flats, most stink from smoking or use heavy fragrance to mask.

Really need better place to live

Manchester (she/her)

"As they are doing the older generation and clinically at risk, odds are some will have heart attacks, strokes or die, and be nothing to do with vaccine. A heart attack occurs when a coronary artery clogs with plaque and prevents blood supplying the muscle

There's some truth in that. And it would be an exceptionally easy thing to prove or disprove any statistical link with or without a vaccine, with or without covid. Which begs the question. Why has it not?

Of a group of 100k over 50s. How many have a cardio event in the next 3 months. Of a group of over 50s, who have had a jab / booster, how many have a cardio event within 90 days of a vaccine. Wouldn't that answer the question?

"

Likely yes, or thereabouts.

I'd probably have three arms.

Historic data from 2018 (guaranteed no Covid or Covid vaccines); following the bivalent vaccine; following known Covid infection.

I had my Autumn Covid booster yesterday. Left me with a bit of a sore arm and generally feeling a bit off. Hopefully no further side effects.

all around

I've discovered a few more

A friend had a heart attack after watching a rugby match

DONT WATCH RUGBY

Even worse, my neighbour had a heart attack a few hours after finishing work !

DONT GO TO WORK

Tin town

"I've discovered a few more

A friend had a heart attack after watching a rugby match

DONT WATCH RUGBY

Even worse, my neighbour had a heart attack a few hours after finishing work !

DONT GO TO WORK

"

Ah... But had he had the devil's jab?

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"The department of defense are who people should be suing for the injuries, the likes of Pfizer ect are just the subcontractors. "

Department of defense whats that got to do with it.

You maybe confused as 1st time ever heard of it.

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

Did any of the 6, have an undiagnosed heart condition?

Thinking of the arteries/irregular heart beat as in heart beating to fast?

If they did, the might explain a hell of a lot more than blaming the jab?

Glasgow

Just to clarify. I'm not a doctor nor did I know the people's medical history. I've heard of 4 different people my whole life who's had heart attacks. I've heard of 6 people in the past week and a half then 2 people having heart palpitations. Every one of those people recently (within a week or so) all had their jags. I just found it a bit of a coincidence

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Some folks will have been involved in a car crash post jab.

Some had a stroke.

Some bought a lawnmower from B&Q.

Some been sick after a night out.

Some started divorce proceedings.

Some may meet a couple from FAB and find it difficult to perform.

Some may find they no longer enjoy KFC gravy.

You would have to look at any history, Co morbidity, age, etc, etc.

Unless of course you are looking to blame the jab or covid for just about all ills.

Some folks will die a few days after a jab especially those over 95 years of age.

Glasgow

"Some folks will have been involved in a car crash post jab.

Some had a stroke.

Unless of course you are looking to blame the jab or covid for just about all ills.

Some folks will die a few days after a jab especially those over 95 years of age. "

Yeah that's great. They still all had a heart attack

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Some had a stroke.

Some folks will die a few days after a jab especially those over 95 years of age. "

And some folks will never admit there could possibly be a link with jabs and heart problems.

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

Of course it could but statistically the increase in heart attacks after a covid vaccine is pretty much zero. "

According to who? The MSM ?!

Durham

According to who? The MSM ?!"

Pretty much everywhere that isn't full of tinfoilers.

Durham

Some had a stroke.

Some folks will die a few days after a jab especially those over 95 years of age.

And some folks will never admit there could possibly be a link with jabs and heart problems."

Of course there is a possibility that jabs can cause heart attacks but statistically there is no proof that they do. Of course individuals can have reactions to any medicine or vaccine. The problem that if this is problem that the numbers appear to be tiny compared to the heart damage caused by covid itself. There was a massive increase in heart deaths when covid in 2020 and 2021 thankfully this year so far they seem to have dropped a bit.

Tin town

"That's 6 people I've heard taken a heart attack a few weeks after their jag. Another few people saying they are getting palpitations. Has anyone else heard or experienced this

Did any of the 6, have an undiagnosed heart condition?

Thinking of the arteries/irregular heart beat as in heart beating to fast?

If they did, the might explain a hell of a lot more than blaming the jab?"

Where did they blame the jab?

Merits asking the question though doesn't it? Or are peo so closed minded that it is already decided it could not possibly be anything to do with the jab they had a few days previously?

uk

But there has

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/01/crisis-excess-deaths-soar-levels-higher-covid-pandemic/"

Its the conspiracy nuts who argue with official stats...

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks

By *annybb2012Man  over a year ago

south West

[Removed by poster at 18/11/22 20:30:39]

uk

"That's 6 people I've heard taken a heart attack a few weeks after their jag. Another few people saying they are getting palpitations. Has anyone else heard or experienced this

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks"

Sorry to hear this but almost every grandfather had the vaccine in short period of time. Heart attacks are common so there will be thousands of men who have had heart attacks shortly after the vaccine. Some might be vaccine related but the majority would have had one anyway.

North East

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks

Sorry to hear this but almost every grandfather had the vaccine in short period of time. Heart attacks are common so there will be thousands of men who have had heart attacks shortly after the vaccine. Some might be vaccine related but the majority would have had one anyway."

“The majority would have one anyway” sounds familiar that. Almost like when certain people downplayed the deaths caused by covid but weirdly, that caused uproar.

chester

"As they are doing the older generation and clinically at risk, odds are some will have heart attacks, strokes or die, and be nothing to do with vaccine. A heart attack occurs when a coronary artery clogs with plaque and prevents blood supplying the muscle"

Yes but doesn't explain the majority of deaths in 29-49age bracket

Yes. My aunty.

Shes in her 60s, a little bit overweight, but in good health. Looks well, works ft as a carer. Young looking, bubbly etc.

She was getting bad anxiety- chest discomfort, palpatetions. Went to get checked.

Had ecg passed- had chest xrsy as a precaution. Chest xray showed “something”.

But her Lungs were in fine order.

Ended up with another egc. It showed something- they told her she had a heart attack.

Then said it wasnt a heart attack.

Then sent her for an echo- which could be life saving decision.

Turns out she had a MAJOR heart attack,

This was very confusing to the specialists bc she had none of the symptoms- (swolen ankles- crushing feelings)

The specialist who checked her thought they recieved the wrong file by mistake bc she had no signs, is fit n well etc.

So they tested further- turns out now she has - arythmia cardio myopothy and heart failure. Her number was lower than 36. (For people who understand all this stuff)

So they asked her lots of questions amd tested more- and diagnosed a term that i now forget. . . But it meant she was in a rare situation where there was no cause or clue how it happened. Bc there is no family history, dont drink smoke or have anything else that usually cause or indicate cause.

A mystery-

(sorry for the essay) i want to be full in my answer.

So she asked the dr. Could this be the vax? She was on her 3rd or 4th shot.

Without batting an eyid he said

“its not unreasonable think this. And you wouldnt be the first”

she only asked bc i persisted with her-

As I was just a conspiracy theorist then you see. But i watch a lot of stuff beyond the mainstream and have clued myself up.

I myself had the first jab at the beginning. And now deeply regret it.

As ive started getting palpatations and chest pains and breathlessnes this last two weeks.

I hope its psychological bc of all the focus on heart with my aunty.

Im booked in for an ecg next week. But hert was ok on stethoscope and blood pressure ok. But if my aunty is anything to go by. I wont feel reassured untill i get the echo.

Please ppl, look after yourselves and dont be afraid to question anything.

Some had a stroke.

And some folks will never admit there could possibly be a link with jabs and heart problems."

Exactly- if a specialist asks, what you eat drink, fam history, lifestyle etc etc a thousand different questions and variables. Then by default having a vax thats been rushed and not tested enough has to be another viable part of considerstion.

Not bc of conspiracy but just bc its responsible to consider. Science IS questioning.

Around 800 people a day suffer a heart attack or cardiac event every day and these figures have not changed much in Around 8 years. I suppose its very likely some of those people happened to also have had there covid jab.

Holy shit. I feel for you, and hope to god you start to improve real soon. Thats aweful. Sorry to hear, and your fears come out strong in your post. I hope that also soon passes. Best wishes..

"Heart problems is a known side effect of the jab."

Heart problems are a very rare side affect of the covid vaccine same as catching covid. I take 2 medications daily and both list heart problems as rare side affects.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Are we talking 2nd booster here?

By *aydeeMan  over a year ago

Wallingford

Spitting headache and sore throat 24hrs after jabbing plus a sore arm for 2 days.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Spitting headache and sore throat 24hrs after jabbing plus a sore arm for 2 days. "

Are you sure you didn't die... even a little bit?

Yes. I has bad palpatations after the first Moderna booster. I had several hospital checks and 24hr Ecg monitoring. I kept telling the medicos that it was the booster but they didn't really appear to take notice. But I kept insisting that they record my statement. Interestingly, after ignoring several test messages to have another booster I got a invite in the post.. And included was a leaflet that now mentions heart issues as a "rare" side effect. Lol. It suggests it may be best not to have more jabs if you've had these. So that's vindicated my stance. I also know two other people the same as me.

all around

"Just to clarify. I'm not a doctor nor did I know the people's medical history. I've heard of 4 different people my whole life who's had heart attacks. I've heard of 6 people in the past week and a half then 2 people having heart palpitations. Every one of those people recently (within a week or so) all had their jags. I just found it a bit of a coincidence "

HEARD OF !!!

game over lol

uk

Sorry to hear this but almost every grandfather had the vaccine in short period of time. Heart attacks are common so there will be thousands of men who have had heart attacks shortly after the vaccine. Some might be vaccine related but the majority would have had one anyway.

“The majority would have one anyway” sounds familiar that. Almost like when certain people downplayed the deaths caused by covid but weirdly, that caused uproar. "

I am not downplaying and you are totally confused.

My point was that vaccine and the heart attacks are totally unrelated.

You are comparing with someone dying a few days/weeks earlier from covid than they would otherwise would have.

uk

"Yes. My aunty.

Shes in her 60s, a little bit overweight, but in good health. Looks well, works ft as a carer. Young looking, bubbly etc.

She was getting bad anxiety- chest discomfort, palpatetions. Went to get checked.

Had ecg passed- had chest xrsy as a precaution. Chest xray showed “something”.

But her Lungs were in fine order.

Ended up with another egc. It showed something- they told her she had a heart attack.

Then said it wasnt a heart attack.

Then sent her for an echo- which could be life saving decision.

Turns out she had a MAJOR heart attack,

This was very confusing to the specialists bc she had none of the symptoms- (swolen ankles- crushing feelings)

The specialist who checked her thought they recieved the wrong file by mistake bc she had no signs, is fit n well etc.

So they tested further- turns out now she has - arythmia cardio myopothy and heart failure. Her number was lower than 36. (For people who understand all this stuff)

So they asked her lots of questions amd tested more- and diagnosed a term that i now forget. . . But it meant she was in a rare situation where there was no cause or clue how it happened. Bc there is no family history, dont drink smoke or have anything else that usually cause or indicate cause.

A mystery-

(sorry for the essay) i want to be full in my answer.

So she asked the dr. Could this be the vax? She was on her 3rd or 4th shot.

Without batting an eyid he said

she only asked bc i persisted with her-

As I was just a conspiracy theorist then you see. But i watch a lot of stuff beyond the mainstream and have clued myself up.

I myself had the first jab at the beginning. And now deeply regret it.

As ive started getting palpatations and chest pains and breathlessnes this last two weeks.

I hope its psychological bc of all the focus on heart with my aunty.

Im booked in for an ecg next week. But hert was ok on stethoscope and blood pressure ok. But if my aunty is anything to go by. I wont feel reassured untill i get the echo.

Please ppl, look after yourselves and dont be afraid to question anything. "

Well, given the amount of misinformation, yes, it's not unreasonable to think this...

So, was the doctor actually meaning this or that he knew / thought that the vaccine was causing heart attacks..

Of course, the doctors know that medication and vaccines have side effects.

Also, doctors can also be victims or misinformation. Fortunately most aren't.

uk

Some had a stroke.

Of course there is a possible link between the vaccine and heart problems. In fact, it's fact.

But, the virus is many times more likely to cause heart related issues than the vaccine. Some people will never admit that.

North East

“The majority would have one anyway” sounds familiar that. Almost like when certain people downplayed the deaths caused by covid but weirdly, that caused uproar.

You are comparing with someone dying a few days/weeks earlier from covid than they would otherwise would have.

"

I’m not confused. Just pointing out a clear double standard. You’re as bad as the “conspiracy theorists” who say it’s just a cold and the people would have died anyway and end up causing loads of upset. Yet you’re here telling a stranger on the internet that their grandfather probably would have had a heart attack anyway regardless of the jab. How do you know? You don’t.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Interesting OP. but not true you wait it will all come out, please refuse boosters it is so dangerous, 0.1 percent death rate and less dangerous than common illnesses now, wake up! "

Wake up. A frequent suggestion from those who slept through every science lesson at school.

Are you really suggesting 13 million people have died due to taking Covid vaccines?

Winston

uk

I’m not confused. Just pointing out a clear double standard. You’re as bad as the “conspiracy theorists” who say it’s just a cold and the people would have died anyway and end up causing loads of upset. Yet you’re here telling a stranger on the internet that their grandfather probably would have had a heart attack anyway regardless of the jab. How do you know? You don’t. "

That's not what I said. You need to learn to read.

North East

I’m not confused. Just pointing out a clear double standard. You’re as bad as the “conspiracy theorists” who say it’s just a cold and the people would have died anyway and end up causing loads of upset. Yet you’re here telling a stranger on the internet that their grandfather probably would have had a heart attack anyway regardless of the jab. How do you know? You don’t.

That's not what I said. You need to learn to read."

Ooh an insult, very mature.

“The majority would have had one anyway” that’s what you wrote though, in response to someone saying a family member suffered a heart attack post vaccination. If you’re not suggesting that that’s what happened then why did you put it?

uk

“The majority would have had one anyway” that’s what you wrote though, in response to someone saying a family member suffered a heart attack post vaccination. If you’re not suggesting that that’s what happened then why did you put it?"

It's not an insult. You clear aren't capable.

Mr A is going to have heart attack in 10 days

Mr B is going to have a heart attack in 8 days.

Mr C isn't going to have a heart attack.

MR A, Mr B and Mr C have the vaccine.

Mr A has a heart attack in 10 days.

Mr B has a heart attack in 8 days.

Mr C has a heart attack in 3 days.

Mr C has a vaccine related heart attack.

MR A and Mr B are in the majority and we're going to have heart attacks anyway.

I don't know if the grandfather was Mr A, Mr B or Mr C but the fact remains that the majority of heart attack victims around the times that vaccines were used had recently been vaccinated...but they were going to have a heart attack anyway so it wasn't vaccine related!

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Interesting OP. but not true you wait it will all come out, please refuse boosters it is so dangerous, 0.1 percent death rate and less dangerous than common illnesses now, wake up!

Wake up. A frequent suggestion from those who slept through every science lesson at school.

Are you really suggesting 13 million people have died due to taking Covid vaccines?

Winston "

That would be maths lesson not science wouldn't it..

Tin town

Some had a stroke.

And some folks will never admit there could possibly be a link with jabs and heart problems.

Of course there is a possible link between the vaccine and heart problems. In fact, it's fact.

But, the virus is many times more likely to cause heart related issues than the vaccine. Some people will never admit that."

Did you not just post this above...

"My point was that vaccine and the heart attacks are totally unrelated."

Tin town

"Interesting OP. but not true you wait it will all come out, please refuse boosters it is so dangerous, 0.1 percent death rate and less dangerous than common illnesses now, wake up!

Winston

That would be maths lesson not science wouldn't it.. "

I think the lesson didn't matter. Just the attempted insult.

North East

“The majority would have had one anyway” that’s what you wrote though, in response to someone saying a family member suffered a heart attack post vaccination. If you’re not suggesting that that’s what happened then why did you put it?

I don't know if the grandfather was Mr A, Mr B or Mr C but the fact remains that the majority of heart attack victims around the times that vaccines were used had recently been vaccinated...but they were going to have a heart attack anyway so it wasn't vaccine related!

"

So you don’t know what caused the grandfathers heart attack. Glad you can admit it. So if you weren’t trying to suggest he’d have had a heart attack anyway and you weren’t downplaying vaccine side effects, why did you reply with that comment to open-minded01? Just generally trying to add context around heart attacks yeah?

merseyside

Some had a stroke.

Yeah that's great. They still all had a heart attack "

You would need to complete a full history on each patient seen.

If each one had no other issues were fit and healthy, no hereditary etc etc maybe, but without an indepth study, it's just chat.

Best to try to stick to the age old answers, the ones people hate, including me.

Stop smoking, loose weight, decent diet, exercise, all those boring things.

Winston

I think the lesson didn't matter. Just the attempted insult. "

It's an observation and a question,

seperate sentences and punctuation.

I'll have a quick looksee if you've picked up on any of the ops insults and commented. I'm sure your an equal opportunity observer.

Winston

Are these people that you know in real-life not just read about online ?

Don't forget people have been having heart attacks long before covid, it could just be a coincidence

Tin town

Winston

I'll have a quick looksee if you've picked up on any of the ops insults and commented. I'm sure your an equal opportunity observer.

Winston "

"Wake up. A frequent suggestion from those who slept through every science lesson at school."

Yes I can see how that isn't intended as an insult. Come on Winston. You're better than that.

The problem with this info is lack of detail.. Has the patient had one before, where they at risk of one etc. Those 6 may have always been going to have a heart attack the booster was just a coincidence. I'm not a Dr or a particular Pro vaccination type but unless they had the heart attack 5 seconds after the booster then we need more info to link them

Glasgow

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks"

I don’t like the idea of tampering with DNA using MRNA to trigger spike protein; new technology which I don’t trust. Initially they said the spike protein would only be present at the vaccine site but now we know that is not true and it can show up in the major organs. With a 99.5% survival rate then I will take my chances;

Winston

Winston

"Wake up. A frequent suggestion from those who slept through every science lesson at school."

Yes I can see how that isn't intended as an insult. Come on Winston. You're better than that. "

Calling people sheep is "never" intended as an insult is it.

Winston

Glasgow

Don't forget people have been having heart attacks long before covid, it could just be a coincidence "

Heart attacks

My mates mum

My mates aunt and uncle (not the same mate)

3 neighbours

The palpitations were

A school mate I bumped into

A guy I chat to on here

Tin town

Don't forget people have been having heart attacks long before covid, it could just be a coincidence

Heart attacks

My mates mum

My mates aunt and uncle (not the same mate)

3 neighbours

The palpitations were

A school mate I bumped into

A guy I chat to on here "

I think it's a good discussion to have op. Given the nhs website mentions blood clotting and...

"Get urgent medical advice if you have any of these symptoms within a few days of being vaccinated:

chest pain

shortness of breath

a fast-beating, fluttering or pounding heart (palpitations)"

We are all built differently and it will affect us all in different ways.

As with most of these threads. I suspect they could be answered by providing an accurate report from the data which is captured. Along with comparison to how catching covid has some symptoms that may effect the heart for some people.

uk

Some had a stroke.

But, the virus is many times more likely to cause heart related issues than the vaccine. Some people will never admit that.

Did you not just post this above...

"My point was that vaccine and the heart attacks are totally unrelated." "

The vaccine and the claims that heart attacks have rocketed are unrelated.

The increase in heart attacks will primarily be due to covid damage to heart and the consequences of lockdown.

uk

So you don’t know what caused the grandfathers heart attack. Glad you can admit it. So if you weren’t trying to suggest he’d have had a heart attack anyway and you weren’t downplaying vaccine side effects, why did you reply with that comment to open-minded01? Just generally trying to add context around heart attacks yeah?"

Admit it? You accuse me of something because you don't understand and then when you do understand you say that you are glad I admit it.

I am not making any claims other than pointing out that the stats would indicate that it's more likely than not that he would have had a heart attack regardless of the vaccine. That does NOT mean that he would and I haven't made such a statement.

What I was pointing out that it's easy to blame the vaccine due to the timing. It's called a coincidence...

uk

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks I don’t like the idea of tampering with DNA using MRNA to trigger spike protein; new technology which I don’t trust. Initially they said the spike protein would only be present at the vaccine site but now we know that is not true and it can show up in the major organs. With a 99.5% survival rate then I will take my chances; "

Who is they and can you provide a source?

North East

So you don’t know what caused the grandfathers heart attack. Glad you can admit it. So if you weren’t trying to suggest he’d have had a heart attack anyway and you weren’t downplaying vaccine side effects, why did you reply with that comment to open-minded01? Just generally trying to add context around heart attacks yeah?

Admit it? You accuse me of something because you don't understand and then when you do understand you say that you are glad I admit it.

I am not making any claims other than pointing out that the stats would indicate that it's more likely than not that he would have had a heart attack regardless of the vaccine. That does NOT mean that he would and I haven't made such a statement.

What I was pointing out that it's easy to blame the vaccine due to the timing. It's called a coincidence..."

It’s also easy to blame the vaccine when it has indeed, been the vaccine. Also, would you care to answer my question as to why you posted your initial comment in response to someone’s story about their grandfathers heart attack?

You seem to be backtracking a bit now to say you definitely aren’t suggesting that the aforementioned grandfather would have had a heart attack anyway, which is fine that you’ve cleared that up. But, why say it in the first place if that’s not what you were doing?

uk

What I was pointing out that it's easy to blame the vaccine due to the timing. It's called a coincidence...

It’s also easy to blame the vaccine when it has indeed, been the vaccine. Also, would you care to answer my question as to why you posted your initial comment in response to someone’s story about their grandfathers heart attack?

You seem to be backtracking a bit now to say you definitely aren’t suggesting that the aforementioned grandfather would have had a heart attack anyway, which is fine that you’ve cleared that up. But, why say it in the first place if that’s not what you were doing? "

The answer is in my reply if you care to read it

As for backtracking...I have not said that he would have had a heart attack. In fact, if you bother to read, my comment was a generalisation. In fact, to quote myself, "Some might be vaccine related but the majority would have had one anyway"...

How did you manage to interpret that as a specific reference to the grandfather never mind that he WOULD have had a heart attack.

North East

You seem to be backtracking a bit now to say you definitely aren’t suggesting that the aforementioned grandfather would have had a heart attack anyway, which is fine that you’ve cleared that up. But, why say it in the first place if that’s not what you were doing?

As for backtracking...I have not said that he would have had a heart attack. In fact, if you bother to read, my comment was a generalisation. In fact, to quote myself, "Some might be vaccine related but the majority would have had one anyway"...

How did you manage to interpret that as a specific reference to the grandfather never mind that he WOULD have had a heart attack.

"

Because you replied directly to someone saying that their grandfather had suffered a heart attack post vaccination. If it was a generalisation that old people have heart attacks you could have posted it without needing to reply to anyone couldn’t you?

uk

Because you replied directly to someone saying that their grandfather had suffered a heart attack post vaccination. If it was a generalisation that old people have heart attacks you could have posted it without needing to reply to anyone couldn’t you? "

It's called context and the reply was to that post to point out that the vaccine can't be blamed on every heart related death. Statistically, the death was most likely not vaccine related. You can't argue with that.

North East

Because you replied directly to someone saying that their grandfather had suffered a heart attack post vaccination. If it was a generalisation that old people have heart attacks you could have posted it without needing to reply to anyone couldn’t you?

It's called context and the reply was to that post to point out that the vaccine can't be blamed on every heart related death. Statistically, the death was most likely not vaccine related. You can't argue with that."

He wasn’t blaming every heart related death on the jab though was he? He was simply stating that his perfectly healthy grandfather suffered a heart attack within two days of receiving his jab.

He also didn’t say that he died but suffers daily angina attacks. Now who’s the one who can’t read?

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I have a friend 40 years old, ex forces, extremely fit, doesn't smoke or drink excessively and isn't overweight.

A couple of weeks after his second jab, he suffered a heart attack. Luckily he survived and is now ok after quite a long recovery. He's done a lot of his own research as he didn't feel he was a kind of person who should be having a heart attack.

He's blaming the vaccine and is now very distrusting of doctors, nurses, etc. He's a normal guy with a family and not a flat earther type.

He was the reason I questioned a few weeks ago about having my 5th jab in a couple of weeks.

merseyside

There was an increase in admissions to A&E with chest pain during the initial stages of Covid but these were generally anxiety related, basically panic attacks,these attacks present very similar to a heart incident.

It's very understandable this happened as the anxiety in all of us in the early days was high.

It was a scarey time, seems a lifetime ago.

"https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/contact-the-press-office/facts-and-figures

It’s not surprising you know people that have had heart attacks. There are over 450 heart related deaths every day in the UK. With Scotland being higher than the average"

It's the deep fried Mars bars

Tin town

"https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/contact-the-press-office/facts-and-figures

It’s not surprising you know people that have had heart attacks. There are over 450 heart related deaths every day in the UK. With Scotland being higher than the average

It's the deep fried Mars bars "

Need a big needle to inject those

Good question, i thought that myself. I wasnt there, my mother was and as they are twins they do everything together and was by her side the whole way.

It came across to me that the dr implied that it wasnt inreasonable to question the vaxcine and it waouldnt be the first case. - Judging by the tone and the manner in how he said it. (my mother told me she was able to sort of mimick his tone and manerism)

Was he saying it without saying it- ? Possibly.

But what is for certain, auntys case was mysterious bc she had zero of the indicators that is normal for her condition. They cant find the reason for heart failure-

So in my reasoning, it could be a for no reason. but if i am to accept that, i also have to accept it could be the vax as well. Nothing to do with conspiracy at all.

I just think that if i am to dig my heels in and say its NOT the vax then im the same as the conspiracy theorists just in the opposing direction.

Of course it could, if she had taken some other substance wed consider that too.

Im gonna Consider it all, weight it all up analytically and Without bias. If she was on drugs id be persistant she mention that too if ya get me..

uk

It's called context and the reply was to that post to point out that the vaccine can't be blamed on every heart related death. Statistically, the death was most likely not vaccine related. You can't argue with that.

He wasn’t blaming every heart related death on the jab though was he? He was simply stating that his perfectly healthy grandfather suffered a heart attack within two days of receiving his jab.

He also didn’t say that he died but suffers daily angina attacks. Now who’s the one who can’t read? "

Why are you taking everything so literally? I didn't say he was! But, by the sounds of it, the he implied that the vaccine was the cause.

I will hold my hand up when I am wrong. Yes, he didn't die. Given the conversation had moved on so much, I am sure you can appreciate a little mistake like that....

North East

He also didn’t say that he died but suffers daily angina attacks. Now who’s the one who can’t read?

Why are you taking everything so literally? I didn't say he was! But, by the sounds of it, the he implied that the vaccine was the cause.

I will hold my hand up when I am wrong. Yes, he didn't die. Given the conversation had moved on so much, I am sure you can appreciate a little mistake like that...."

Probably would have overlooked it if you hadn’t already suggested I learn to read haha.

By *ilverfox for youMan  over a year ago

Hull

had booster , 3 days later got covid , never had it before , now 3 wks later still have palpitations and just getting over covid !!!

By *inky_slut_kellyTV/TS  over a year ago

BLANFORD POOLE BMTH

i guess you get your news from the mainstream media... its an epidemic of the jabbed.. plenty of evidence out there..just do a little digging ..

Durham

"i guess you get your news from the mainstream media... its an epidemic of the jabbed.. plenty of evidence out there..just do a little digging .."

Where do you suggest? Obvious it should be reputable and or peer reviewed. No not some grifter on Twitter or telegram or a guy in his pants on YouTube.

Manchester (she/her)

"i guess you get your news from the mainstream media... its an epidemic of the jabbed.. plenty of evidence out there..just do a little digging .."

I've done the digging. I've looked at the validity of the sources

I've had six jabs and I'm not worried, because I find such sources wholly without credibility

"had booster , 3 days later got covid , never had it before , now 3 wks later still have palpitations and just getting over covid !!!"

I would say that's a coincidence as there is no live virus in the vaccines.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I have received 5 Covid Vaccinations, 3 of which were Pfizer and the other 2 were Moderna, I have had no issues from any of the vaccinations.

I am an 82 year old guy and I have heart problems, I am far from being Gym fit but lead an active life.

If it is deemed that further vaccinations become available I will be first in the queue.

By *udithdeneTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have had 5th Jab now (end of September) and apart from sore arm no issues. Am 77 with heart failure but try to keep active and have never had an adverse reaction to any of the covid jabs. I did get covid in May and it made me very tired but got over it in a couple of weeks so bring on the next jab if needed.

Glasgow

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks I don’t like the idea of tampering with DNA using MRNA to trigger spike protein; new technology which I don’t trust. Initially they said the spike protein would only be present at the vaccine site but now we know that is not true and it can show up in the major organs. With a 99.5% survival rate then I will take my chances;

Who is they and can you provide a source?"

The spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as: blood clots, brain fog, organizing pneumonia, and myocarditis. A study for Pfizer’s jab found that vaccine particles move from the injection site to the blood, after which circulating spike proteins are free to travel throughout the body, including to the ovaries, liver, neurological tissues and other organs.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes. My grandfater had a heart attack 2 days after his 2nd jab. Perfectly healthy before it. Never had any health problems. Now has daily angina attacks I don’t like the idea of tampering with DNA using MRNA to trigger spike protein; new technology which I don’t trust. Initially they said the spike protein would only be present at the vaccine site but now we know that is not true and it can show up in the major organs. With a 99.5% survival rate then I will take my chances;

Who is they and can you provide a source?The spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as: blood clots, brain fog, organizing pneumonia, and myocarditis. A study for Pfizer’s jab found that vaccine particles move from the injection site to the blood, after which circulating spike proteins are free to travel throughout the body, including to the ovaries, liver, neurological tissues and other organs. "

That's not a source, that's an assertion

I've seen the relevant study (I think it was Moderna, actually). my question is, if such infinitesimally tiny quantities of spike protein are scary when they're delivered in isolation, why do those who fear vaccine spike protein not also worry about the virus - being an organism which produces far greater numbers of spike proteins as well as other things? Particularly when people who worry about the vaccine seem also to believe that Covid is a bioweapon unleashed by China?

I can't really rationalise that. Is there a way to square that circle?

uk

I will hold my hand up when I am wrong. Yes, he didn't die. Given the conversation had moved on so much, I am sure you can appreciate a little mistake like that....

Probably would have overlooked it if you hadn’t already suggested I learn to read haha. "

Well, on that note, if that's the direction you have taken this conversation now, you clearly have nothing valid to say. Enjoy your day.

uk

"had booster , 3 days later got covid , never had it before , now 3 wks later still have palpitations and just getting over covid !!!"

Sorry but can you clarify the point you are trying to make? The vaccine caused you to get covid? The vaccine caused the palpitations?

Hope you are fully over it soon.

North East

Probably would have overlooked it if you hadn’t already suggested I learn to read haha.

Well, on that note, if that's the direction you have taken this conversation now, you clearly have nothing valid to say. Enjoy your day."

Nothing valid in your opinion. But you would say that after being called out for a completely unnecessary comment where you tried to suggest someone’s poor family member would have suffered a heart attack anyway despite the jab. You already admitted you don’t know what caused his heart attack, you might as well admit the real reason behind your comment.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Heart problems is a known side effect of the jab."
Yes. I have also heard that it could be down to that.

Glasgow

Who is they and can you provide a source?The spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as: blood clots, brain fog, organizing pneumonia, and myocarditis. A study for Pfizer’s jab found that vaccine particles move from the injection site to the blood, after which circulating spike proteins are free to travel throughout the body, including to the ovaries, liver, neurological tissues and other organs.

I've seen the relevant study (I think it was Moderna, actually). my question is, if such infinitesimally tiny quantities of spike protein are scary when they're delivered in isolation, why do those who fear vaccine spike protein not also worry about the virus - being an organism which produces far greater numbers of spike proteins as well as other things? Particularly when people who worry about the vaccine seem also to believe that Covid is a bioweapon unleashed by China?

I can't really rationalise that. Is there a way to square that circle?"

personal choice after weighing up the risk reward for taking jab or not; it was a no brainer

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It literally says on the NHS webpage the jabs can cause myocarditis. Look up "excess deaths UK". There are now more excess deaths than during the height of the pandemic. And there have been a large uptick in people with heart/cardiovascular problems."

The primary reason for increase in mortality and morbidity after the height of the pandemic is that Covid meant that many other conditions and diseases were not diagnosed and treated early enough, as Covid was prioritised and people avoided hospitals. This is ongoing with the challenges of GP access etc too. We’re seeing now the beginning of a huge cancer wave for example due to people not being diagnosed during the pandemic. Nothing to do with the vaccine.

Manchester (she/her)

Who is they and can you provide a source?The spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as: blood clots, brain fog, organizing pneumonia, and myocarditis. A study for Pfizer’s jab found that vaccine particles move from the injection site to the blood, after which circulating spike proteins are free to travel throughout the body, including to the ovaries, liver, neurological tissues and other organs.

I can't really rationalise that. Is there a way to square that circle?personal choice after weighing up the risk reward for taking jab or not; it was a no brainer "

Appreciate it, but that wasn't the question I asked.

By *and12Couple  over a year ago

flint

I’ve got a heart problem after the jab

Durham

It literally says on the NHS webpage the jabs can cause myocarditis. Look up "excess deaths UK". There are now more excess deaths than during the height of the pandemic. And there have been a large uptick in people with heart/cardiovascular problems.

The primary reason for increase in mortality and morbidity after the height of the pandemic is that Covid meant that many other conditions and diseases were not diagnosed and treated early enough, as Covid was prioritised and people avoided hospitals. This is ongoing with the challenges of GP access etc too. We’re seeing now the beginning of a huge cancer wave for example due to people not being diagnosed during the pandemic. Nothing to do with the vaccine. "

I pretty much agree with you totally but the health service in the uk has massive real time cuts for 10+ years plus having an aging population and a sudden decrease In skilled health workers in the last 4 years its a perfect storm. Not one thing but lots of straws that break the camels back.