FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Shout out

Shout out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esthetic21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

To all my unvaccinated people who are still alive.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Shout out to the guy I went to school with, permanently disabled by polio because his mum wouldn't allow him to be vaccinated. Woo.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

vaccinations have saved millions of lives,, its not hard to work out

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Shout out to Dolly Parton who donated $1 million to develop the Moderna vaccine

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

"To all my unvaccinated people who are still alive. "

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Shout out to all those who thought it was up to the individual if they took the jab or not and didnt shame people for there choices of taking it or not

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Shout out to Dolly Parton who donated $1 million to develop the Moderna vaccine"
More fool her. Moderna made 18 billion dollars in profits for 2021. Should have donated it somewhere it was needed

Birmingham/Bristol

"Shout out to the guy I went to school with, permanently disabled by polio because his mum wouldn't allow him to be vaccinated. Woo. "
sorry to hear that but i was referring to the covod vaccine.

Birmingham/Bristol

Covid*

By *mightyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Un jabbed myself & fit as butchers dog

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Shout out to the guy I went to school with, permanently disabled by polio because his mum wouldn't allow him to be vaccinated. Woo. sorry to hear that but i was referring to the covod vaccine."

I see

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Why the seeming need to make this into some kind of tribalist competition.

Some people decided not to vaccinated for Covid and amongst them there were multiple reasons why across a wide spectrum of views.

Many people decided to get vaccinated for Covid for an equally wide range of reasons.

It is what it is. If IF it turns out either being vaccinated or not being vaccinated was the right call, then perhaps a civil discussion around how people are influences to make wrong or right decisions.

In the meantime, in my very humble opinion, the only thing that really does warrant calling out was the disgusting name calling and advocation of excluding people from society (inc employment and access to public services like NHS) that some less savoury types on these forums demanded. Those people should be ashamed.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"Shout out to Dolly Parton who donated $1 million to develop the Moderna vaccineMore fool her. Moderna made 18 billion dollars in profits for 2021. Should have donated it somewhere it was needed"

$18 billion in income, not in profit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right back at you x

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

and they helped with herd immunity too so they should be applauded.

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

Shout out to all of us that have spent almost 2 years delivering the vaccine to those that wanted it

"Shout out to all those who thought it was up to the individual if they took the jab or not and didnt shame people for there choices of taking it or not"

"Why the seeming need to make this into some kind of tribalist competition.

Some people decided not to vaccinated for Covid and amongst them there were multiple reasons why across a wide spectrum of views.

Many people decided to get vaccinated for Covid for an equally wide range of reasons.

It is what it is. If IF it turns out either being vaccinated or not being vaccinated was the right call, then perhaps a civil discussion around how people are influences to make wrong or right decisions.

In the meantime, in my very humble opinion, the only thing that really does warrant calling out was the disgusting name calling and advocation of excluding people from society (inc employment and access to public services like NHS) that some less savoury types on these forums demanded. Those people should be ashamed."

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

But not the dead ones obviously

I'm aok and never had any virus symptoms

"Shout out to all of us that have spent almost 2 years delivering the vaccine to those that wanted it "

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Why the seeming need to make this into some kind of tribalist competition.

In the meantime, in my very humble opinion, the only thing that really does warrant calling out was the disgusting name calling and advocation of excluding people from society (inc employment and access to public services like NHS) that some less savoury types on these forums demanded. Those people should be ashamed."

Agreed. I've got some pretty strong opinions but I will never believe someone should be excluded from medical care

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Shout out to Dolly Parton who donated $1 million to develop the Moderna vaccineMore fool her. Moderna made 18 billion dollars in profits for 2021. Should have donated it somewhere it was needed"

Ahemcough. You were saying?

The Dollywood Foundation.

In 1988, Parton established the Dollywood Foundation, named for her theme park in Sevier County, Tennessee. The foundation’s original goal was to help children in the region “achieve educational success,” but it morphed into the Imagination Library in 1995, a program that distributes books to children across the globe, free of charge, from birth until they begin their first year of school. 

The Buddy Program.

Soon after launching the Dollywood Foundation, Parton turned her focus to reducing the high school dropout rate in Sevier County, Tennessee. According to the organization, Parton asked every seventh- and eighth-grade student to “buddy up” with another student, promising them $500 in cash after they both successfully graduated from high school. The program was a major success for students in that year — according to the organization, the high school’s dropout rate declined from 35 percent to just 6 percent in response to Parton’s gift. 

1989: Parton gives $500 scholarships to every high school student in Sevier County.

One year after the debut of the Dollywood Foundation, Parton offered a $500 scholarship to every student in Sevier County, Tennessee, who wished to attend the nearby Hiwassee College, in an effort to boost graduation rates in the region and improve college attendance. 

1991: Eagle Mountain Sanctuary opens at Dollywood. In addition to the rides, shows and other attractions at Dollywood, one of its most iconic exhibits is the Eagle Mountain Sanctuary. Managed by the American Eagle Foundation, the 30,000-square-foot aviary houses what the organization describes as the country’s largest collection of “non-releasable” bald eagles. The eagles are on view at Dollywood several months out of the year and participate in the Wings of America Birds of Prey show for visitors to enjoy. 

1995: The Imagination Library begins mailing books to young children.

In 1995, Parton made the Imagination Library, her non-profit organization that sends one book per month to each enrolled child from birth until their first year of school, the major focus of the Dollywood Foundation. The Imagination Library was founded in tribute to Parton’s father, who was unable to read. 

2000: Parton establishes the Dolly Parton Scholarship.

Every year, five high school seniors in Sevier County, Tennessee, are awarded the Dolly Parton Scholarship, which provides $15,000 for each recipient to pursue a college education. The scholarship is, according to the Dollywood Foundation, given to students who “have a dream they wish to pursue and who can successfully communicate their plan and commitment to realize their dreams.” 

In conjunction with the National Network of State Teachers of the Year, the Dollywood Foundation presents the Chasing Rainbows Award to a “teacher who has overcome obstacles in his/her life and is making a difference in the lives of children.” As a prize, the winner gets to spend a week at Dollywood in Tennessee as Parton’s honored guest. 

2006: The Imagination Library goes international.

Originally intended to just serve the children of Sevier County, Tennessee, the Imagination Library has since broadened its reach outside of the United States. In 2006, the Library began shipping books to children in Canada and, in the following year, the United Kingdom. The program expanded to Australia in 2013. 

2007: Parton raises $500,000 for a new Sevier County hospital.

At a benefit concert in May 2007, Parton raised money for the LeConte Medical Center, a new hospital and cancer center in Sevier County, Tennessee. In addition to the $500,000 raised at the concert, both Dollywood and Parton’s Dixie Stampede dinner theater each pledged $250,000 to the project, bringing the total amount of funds raised to $1 million. The hospital opened in 2010 and named its women’s health ward after Parton. 

2016: Parton establishes the My People Fund.

Through her Dollywood Foundation, Parton pledged that she would donate $1,000 per month for six months to families who lost their homes in the aftermath of wildfires that ripped through the Great Smoky Mountains in 2016. In addition to donating her own money to the My People Fund, Parton also hosted two star-studded telethons to raise funds for fire victims, ultimately raising and donating millions of dollars. 

2016: Sevier County Fire Scholarships.

Along with the much-needed cash grants provided to families impacted by the Great Smoky Mountains wildfires, the Dollywood Foundation also provided college scholarships to graduating high school seniors in the region who had lost their homes in the fires. 

2016: Parton awards a $30,000 Special Merit Scholarship.

Rick Kern/WireImage

In 2016, Parton made headlines by awarding a $30,000 Special Merit Scholarship to a 2-year-old girl named Evey Johns in recognition of the Imagination Library’s milestone of shipping out one million books per month. Johns, who had enrolled in the Imagination Library, was announced as the recipient of the scholarship at a stop on Parton’s Pure & Simple Tour. 

2016: Parton comes out in support of transgender rights.

As the country debated over the “bathroom ban” enacted in North Carolina, Parton — who has been a vocal advocate for LGBT rights — came out in opposition to the ban. “I think everybody should be treated with respect,” Parton told CNN in 2016. “I don’t judge people, and I try not to get too caught up in the controversy of things. I hope that everybody gets a chance to be who and what they are.”

2017: Parton donates $1 million to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.

To celebrate the release of her children’s album, "I Believe In You," Parton made a $1 million donation to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Parton’s gift was made in honor of her beloved niece, who was treated for leukemia at the hospital.

2018: Imagination Library gives its 100 millionth book.

Twenty-three years after it was founded, the Imagination Library mailed its 100 millionth book to a child in March 2018. At present, the program ships more than a million books each month to 1.3 million participants across the globe. 

2018: Parton unveils the Hannah Dennison Butterfly Garden at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital

Shortly after donating $1 million to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Parton helped open the Hannah Dennison Butterfly Garden at the hospital, dedicated to her niece. Dennison was treated for leukemia at the hospital beginning in 1990 and ultimately made a full recovery.

Winston

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Dolly Parton certainly has achieved a huge amount for someone who has been working 9 to 5

"Dolly Parton certainly has achieved a huge amount for someone who has been working 9 to 5 "

I'll bowl, you bat.

Winston

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Shout out to Dolly Parton who donated $1 million to develop the Moderna vaccineMore fool her. Moderna made 18 billion dollars in profits for 2021. Should have donated it somewhere it was needed

In 1988, Parton established the Dollywood Foundation, named for her theme park in Sevier County, Tennessee. The foundation’s original goal was to help children in the region “achieve educational success,” but it morphed into the Imagination Library in 1995, a program that distributes books to children across the globe, free of charge, from birth until they begin their first year of school. 

The Buddy Program.

Soon after launching the Dollywood Foundation, Parton turned her focus to reducing the high school dropout rate in Sevier County, Tennessee. According to the organization, Parton asked every seventh- and eighth-grade student to “buddy up” with another student, promising them $500 in cash after they both successfully graduated from high school. The program was a major success for students in that year — according to the organization, the high school’s dropout rate declined from 35 percent to just 6 percent in response to Parton’s gift. 

1989: Parton gives $500 scholarships to every high school student in Sevier County.

One year after the debut of the Dollywood Foundation, Parton offered a $500 scholarship to every student in Sevier County, Tennessee, who wished to attend the nearby Hiwassee College, in an effort to boost graduation rates in the region and improve college attendance. 

1991: Eagle Mountain Sanctuary opens at Dollywood. In addition to the rides, shows and other attractions at Dollywood, one of its most iconic exhibits is the Eagle Mountain Sanctuary. Managed by the American Eagle Foundation, the 30,000-square-foot aviary houses what the organization describes as the country’s largest collection of “non-releasable” bald eagles. The eagles are on view at Dollywood several months out of the year and participate in the Wings of America Birds of Prey show for visitors to enjoy. 

In 1995, Parton made the Imagination Library, her non-profit organization that sends one book per month to each enrolled child from birth until their first year of school, the major focus of the Dollywood Foundation. The Imagination Library was founded in tribute to Parton’s father, who was unable to read. 

Every year, five high school seniors in Sevier County, Tennessee, are awarded the Dolly Parton Scholarship, which provides $15,000 for each recipient to pursue a college education. The scholarship is, according to the Dollywood Foundation, given to students who “have a dream they wish to pursue and who can successfully communicate their plan and commitment to realize their dreams.” 

In conjunction with the National Network of State Teachers of the Year, the Dollywood Foundation presents the Chasing Rainbows Award to a “teacher who has overcome obstacles in his/her life and is making a difference in the lives of children.” As a prize, the winner gets to spend a week at Dollywood in Tennessee as Parton’s honored guest. 

Originally intended to just serve the children of Sevier County, Tennessee, the Imagination Library has since broadened its reach outside of the United States. In 2006, the Library began shipping books to children in Canada and, in the following year, the United Kingdom. The program expanded to Australia in 2013. 

At a benefit concert in May 2007, Parton raised money for the LeConte Medical Center, a new hospital and cancer center in Sevier County, Tennessee. In addition to the $500,000 raised at the concert, both Dollywood and Parton’s Dixie Stampede dinner theater each pledged $250,000 to the project, bringing the total amount of funds raised to $1 million. The hospital opened in 2010 and named its women’s health ward after Parton. 

Through her Dollywood Foundation, Parton pledged that she would donate $1,000 per month for six months to families who lost their homes in the aftermath of wildfires that ripped through the Great Smoky Mountains in 2016. In addition to donating her own money to the My People Fund, Parton also hosted two star-studded telethons to raise funds for fire victims, ultimately raising and donating millions of dollars. 

Along with the much-needed cash grants provided to families impacted by the Great Smoky Mountains wildfires, the Dollywood Foundation also provided college scholarships to graduating high school seniors in the region who had lost their homes in the fires. 

Rick Kern/WireImage

In 2016, Parton made headlines by awarding a $30,000 Special Merit Scholarship to a 2-year-old girl named Evey Johns in recognition of the Imagination Library’s milestone of shipping out one million books per month. Johns, who had enrolled in the Imagination Library, was announced as the recipient of the scholarship at a stop on Parton’s Pure & Simple Tour. 

As the country debated over the “bathroom ban” enacted in North Carolina, Parton — who has been a vocal advocate for LGBT rights — came out in opposition to the ban. “I think everybody should be treated with respect,” Parton told CNN in 2016. “I don’t judge people, and I try not to get too caught up in the controversy of things. I hope that everybody gets a chance to be who and what they are.”

2017: Parton donates $1 million to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.

To celebrate the release of her children’s album, "I Believe In You," Parton made a $1 million donation to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Parton’s gift was made in honor of her beloved niece, who was treated for leukemia at the hospital.

Twenty-three years after it was founded, the Imagination Library mailed its 100 millionth book to a child in March 2018. At present, the program ships more than a million books each month to 1.3 million participants across the globe. 

2018: Parton unveils the Hannah Dennison Butterfly Garden at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital

Shortly after donating $1 million to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Parton helped open the Hannah Dennison Butterfly Garden at the hospital, dedicated to her niece. Dennison was treated for leukemia at the hospital beginning in 1990 and ultimately made a full recovery.

Winston"

That's quite a burn.

E

Really sad that there are still people taking the trouble to seed the ether with BS about vax - it worked -the NHSmanaged to stagger on -just abouts-a billion people didn’t die -it wasn’t 5g causing the virus -masks don’t give you pneumonia -individuals saying the equivalent of’Ive been smoking for years -never done me any harm’ -is just insecure people needing to virtue signal how clever they would like to think they are -unlike all the ‘sheeple’ (who actually keep s*^^ running ) can we just move on and grow up …..?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

To all loved ones of those unvaccinated people who didn't manage to still be alive.

By *ubforspanksMan  over a year ago

Sefton

Your post is the most sensible thing I've read on this issue, well said ,

"Shout out to Dolly Parton who donated $1 million to develop the Moderna vaccineMore fool her. Moderna made 18 billion dollars in profits for 2021. Should have donated it somewhere it was needed

The Buddy Program.

Rick Kern/WireImage

Winston

That's quite a burn.

E"

A lot of cutting and pasting, worth the effort I thought.

Winston

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

"To all my unvaccinated people who are still alive. and they helped with herd immunity too so they should be applauded."

If there was herd immunity- there would be No re infections and yet many get keeping re infected.

Coronavirus’s are intrinsically virulent and immune evasive.

More infections are leading to more vaccine escape

To all the unvaccinated people.

Who are now part of the control group. Thanks.

Winston

Teesside

The Buddy Program.

Rick Kern/WireImage

Winston"

How does that change that Moderna didn't need that $1 million?

Proving my point for me that she could have put that money to much better use given her track record with charity. Any one of those causes would have been over the moon with that donation.

"To all loved ones of those unvaccinated people who didn't manage to still be alive. "

The Buddy Program.

Rick Kern/WireImage

WinstonHow does that change that Moderna didn't need that $1 million?

Proving my point for me that she could have put that money to much better use given her track record with charity. Any one of those causes would have been over the moon with that donation. "

You didn't say Moderna didn't need the money, you said Dolly Parton was a fool and she should donate money where it was needed.

I illustrated that she does donate money where its needed.

Winston

Teesside

And if she hadn't foolishly donated that million she could have helped more charities.

Teesside

Also, saying moderna made billions in profits implys I think they didn't need it.

I'm not gonna argue over it though. Good for her for doing so much for people in need. I knew she was charitable but didn't know the extent

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Big shout out to all the Anti Science guys being on here and using the Internet and smart stuff ...making yourselfs look like utter ????? ps afew of you wouldn't even be here posting without science though xxx

"Shout out to all those who thought it was up to the individual if they took the jab or not and didnt shame people for there choices of taking it or not"

Birmingham/Bristol

" Big shout out to all the Anti Science guys being on here and using the Internet and smart stuff ...making yourselfs look like utter ????? ps afew of you wouldn't even be here posting without science though xxx "
I'm not saying the vaccines work or they don't. I'm saying a shout out to my unvaccinated people who are still alive. Shows you have your own brain and are not a brainwashed idiot. The same people who took the vaccine willingly are the same people now saying Matt Hancock is OK because he been in the jungle brainwashing you all into thinking hes a nice bloke

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

" Big shout out to all the Anti Science guys being on here and using the Internet and smart stuff ...making yourselfs look like utter ????? ps afew of you wouldn't even be here posting without science though xxx I'm not saying the vaccines work or they don't. I'm saying a shout out to my unvaccinated people who are still alive. Shows you have your own brain and are not a brainwashed idiot. The same people who took the vaccine willingly are the same people now saying Matt Hancock is OK because he been in the jungle brainwashing you all into thinking hes a nice bloke "

Wow, what a jump in conclusion

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Why do you think it's an achievement.

Dead people can't respond.

" Big shout out to all the Anti Science guys being on here and using the Internet and smart stuff ...making yourselfs look like utter ????? ps afew of you wouldn't even be here posting without science though xxx I'm not saying the vaccines work or they don't. I'm saying a shout out to my unvaccinated people who are still alive. Shows you have your own brain and are not a brainwashed idiot. The same people who took the vaccine willingly are the same people now saying Matt Hancock is OK because he been in the jungle brainwashing you all into thinking hes a nice bloke "

Reasons why people won't be vaccinated (any vaccine)

1 - they have a genuine medical condition and have been advised not to by their health professional/specialist.

2 - Religious exclusion.

3 - They've been brainwashed.

Winston

Big shout out to the ones that have been vacinated n passed

What's with all the judgement?

A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Hola to you brother

milton keynes

"Big shout out to the ones that have been vacinated n passed "

Thoughts are with you all

Do I care who has had the vacine or not as long as the nhs keep paying me is all that matters to me

By *enuineguy76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

The Buddy Program.

Rick Kern/WireImage

Winston

That's quite a burn.

E"

maybe Dolly should make up a new foundation award for the No. 1 Dolly Parton articulate fan !

Teesside

"A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves. "
It is very much about themselves. I thought the world had moved on past the belief that the virus stops with you when you are vaccinated?

Even Pfizer execs have admitted the reduction in transmission is minimal at best. The vaccine protects those who get it, to an extent. Even then it's effectiveness varies wildly depending on strain and time passed since vaccination. For travel purposes and according the the gov I'd still be considered fully vaccinated despite only having two doses and the last being well over a year ago. I doubt I get any protection now.

It's not a badge of honour to be waved about. Or it shouldn't be at least. Defo not for some tribal "my side is better than yours" bull.

"A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves. It is very much about themselves. I thought the world had moved on past the belief that the virus stops with you when you are vaccinated?

Even Pfizer execs have admitted the reduction in transmission is minimal at best. The vaccine protects those who get it, to an extent. Even then it's effectiveness varies wildly depending on strain and time passed since vaccination. For travel purposes and according the the gov I'd still be considered fully vaccinated despite only having two doses and the last being well over a year ago. I doubt I get any protection now.

It's not a badge of honour to be waved about. Or it shouldn't be at least. Defo not for some tribal "my side is better than yours" bull."

There's this bizarre idea amongst antivaxxer conspiraloons that anything less than 100% effective is pointless.

The cherry picking of data to confirm an already existing anti-science bias is very strange.

It's also incorrect what you say about Pfizer -- the clip you're reporting was in relation to the early release of the vaccine, and that transmissibility wasn't initially tested -- it said nothing about effectiveness, and you've just reworded it to suit your already established ideas.

Besides, the majority of people in the UK first received the AZ shot, followed by either a Moderna or Pfizer booster.

My sister died from Covid as a result of listening to antivaxxer nonsense such as the above, so for me, it's very personal -- and science is always better than internet idiocy, as such "my" side is definitely better than yours.

Teesside

"A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves. It is very much about themselves. I thought the world had moved on past the belief that the virus stops with you when you are vaccinated?

It's not a badge of honour to be waved about. Or it shouldn't be at least. Defo not for some tribal "my side is better than yours" bull.

There's this bizarre idea amongst antivaxxer conspiraloons that anything less than 100% effective is pointless.

The cherry picking of data to confirm an already existing anti-science bias is very strange.

It's also incorrect what you say about Pfizer -- the clip you're reporting was in relation to the early release of the vaccine, and that transmissibility wasn't initially tested -- it said nothing about effectiveness, and you've just reworded it to suit your already established ideas.

Besides, the majority of people in the UK first received the AZ shot, followed by either a Moderna or Pfizer booster.

My sister died from Covid as a result of listening to antivaxxer nonsense such as the above, so for me, it's very personal -- and science is always better than internet idiocy, as such "my" side is definitely better than yours."

First off, sorry about your sister. Secondly, not an anti vaxxer by any stretch, had my first two jabs and every other vaccine I've needed in my life. I've never advised anyone to not get a vaccine.

It is however a fact effectiveness wanes, hence the need for multiple boosters.

I got covid before and after my jabs. I also Infected some family the 2nd time because my symptoms were very mild and my daily lft didn't show as positive til about a week after I believe I was infected. They were also all fully vaxxed at that time. It did zero to stop onward transmission within my extended family.

If it did effectively stop transmission we'd have a lot less cases and data to back it up instead of half arse answers like "it may stop transmission"

So you can continue trying to tar anyone who disagrees with the same "conspiraloons" brush but until I see definitive proof against what I've saw and experienced, please waste your breath and insults on someone else.

My sister died from Covid as a result of listening to antivaxxer nonsense such as the above, so for me, it's very personal -- and science is always better than internet idiocy, as such "my" side is definitely better than yours.First off, sorry about your sister. Secondly, not an anti vaxxer by any stretch, had my first two jabs and every other vaccine I've needed in my life. I've never advised anyone to not get a vaccine.

I got covid before and after my jabs. I also Infected some family the 2nd time because my symptoms were very mild and my daily lft didn't show as positive til about a week after I believe I was infected. They were also all fully vaxxed at that time. It did zero to stop onward transmission within my extended family.

If it did effectively stop transmission we'd have a lot less cases and data to back it up instead of half arse answers like "it may stop transmission"

So you can continue trying to tar anyone who disagrees with the same "conspiraloons" brush but until I see definitive proof against what I've saw and experienced, please waste your breath and insults on someone else."

The reason we have multiple boosters is nothing to do with keeping pace with the virus "mutations" then......

Winston

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My sister died from Covid as a result of listening to antivaxxer nonsense such as the above, so for me, it's very personal -- and science is always better than internet idiocy, as such "my" side is definitely better than yours."

I'm sorry for your loss.

Teesside

My sister died from Covid as a result of listening to antivaxxer nonsense such as the above, so for me, it's very personal -- and science is always better than internet idiocy, as such "my" side is definitely better than yours.First off, sorry about your sister. Secondly, not an anti vaxxer by any stretch, had my first two jabs and every other vaccine I've needed in my life. I've never advised anyone to not get a vaccine.

So you can continue trying to tar anyone who disagrees with the same "conspiraloons" brush but until I see definitive proof against what I've saw and experienced, please waste your breath and insults on someone else.

The reason we have multiple boosters is nothing to do with keeping pace with the virus "mutations" then......

Winston"

It may be the case now that the boosters do both, initially it was for the waning protection that lasts about 12 weeks. This is widely documented.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

What do you want, a medal for your great bravery .

Birmingham/Bristol

"To all my unvaccinated people who are still alive.

What do you want, a medal for your great bravery . "

no I'm just giving a shout to my unvaccinated people who are still alive

milton keynes

What do you want, a medal for your great bravery . no I'm just giving a shout to my unvaccinated people who are still alive "

Life carried on as normal .. if the news tells me to run to the nearest medical centre and get a shit load of vaccines do you think I'm that stupid.. haha it honestly shocked me to see how people react to this kind of fear injected test.. failed massively .. the next one is the digital financial system .. control of your own money will be lost

milton keynes

Control monetise and traumatise

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Yawn

"Shout out to all of us that have spent almost 2 years delivering the vaccine to those that wanted it "

teleford

What do you want, a medal for your great bravery . no I'm just giving a shout to my unvaccinated people who are still alive "

Public health policies are about populations not individuals. On an individual level one has a very good chance of not dying from Covid, vaccinated or not. I’m sure you know this, thus this thread is nothing but a slightly pathetic form of attention seeking.

By *fternoonDelight69Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Mercury and aluminium in jabs are definitely 'safe and effective' and never cause a plethora of strange conditions like asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage, dementia or anything else... honest guv.

Manchester (she/her)

"Mercury and aluminium in jabs are definitely 'safe and effective' and never cause a plethora of strange conditions like asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage, dementia or anything else... honest guv. "

That's my bingo card full

"Mercury and aluminium in jabs are definitely 'safe and effective' and never cause a plethora of strange conditions like asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage, dementia or anything else... honest guv. "

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Our readers have asked us to check claims that new Covid-19 vaccines contain enough mercury to cause brain damage. It is likely this question refers to thiomersal, a mercury-based chemical, but this is no longer used in most standard vaccines in the UK, Europe or the US. Even if it was used in a new Covid-19 vaccine, there is no evidence that the amount that would be in it could cause any harm.

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Social media users have been sharing posts online that claim COVID-19 vaccines contain human aborted fetus cells, triton X-100, thimerosal, and aluminum. This claim is false.

Next......

Winston

Southampton

"Mercury and aluminium in jabs are definitely 'safe and effective' and never cause a plethora of strange conditions like asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage, dementia or anything else... honest guv.

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Our readers have asked us to check claims that new Covid-19 vaccines contain enough mercury to cause brain damage. It is likely this question refers to thiomersal, a mercury-based chemical, but this is no longer used in most standard vaccines in the UK, Europe or the US. Even if it was used in a new Covid-19 vaccine, there is no evidence that the amount that would be in it could cause any harm.

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Social media users have been sharing posts online that claim COVID-19 vaccines contain human aborted fetus cells, triton X-100, thimerosal, and aluminum. This claim is false.

Next......

Winston

"

I suppose factcheck have never had any vaccine producer funding? Just like BBC never took any money from Gates Foundation during convid

Qui bono... follow the money, not charlatans like 'fact' checkers.

Southampton

"Mercury and aluminium in jabs are definitely 'safe and effective' and never cause a plethora of strange conditions like asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage, dementia or anything else... honest guv.

That's my bingo card full "

Lol

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

I suppose factcheck have never had any vaccine producer funding? Just like BBC never took any money from Gates Foundation during convid

Qui bono... follow the money, not charlatans like 'fact' checkers. "

Pray tell who said vaccines contain mercury and aluminium and where's the data they cause asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage and dementia?

Who says that?

Winston

Southampton

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Pray tell who said vaccines contain mercury and aluminium and where's the data they cause asthma, Guillan Barr syndrome, eye issues, autism, brain damage and dementia?

Who says that?

Winston"

Clue... not the vaccine manufacturers...

Search and you will find... if you want to.

Southampton

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston"

The manufactures refer to Mercury as thimerosal, it's supposedly used as a preservative.

Aluminium is used in vaccines as an 'adjuvant' to cause a stronger response from your immune system.

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Search and you will find... if you want to. "

Ah....... the old "go and look for yourself" cop out.

Funny, when you mentioned mercury and aluminium being in vaccines I did go and look for myself.

And my half hour long search said utter crap.

I've lost track of the times anyone's asked for back up to support a ridiculous claim and been told "go look for yourself"

We all know that's whackadoodle code for "I can't, it doesn't exist".

No one's fooled.

Except the already fooled.....

Winston

Southampton

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Funny, when you mentioned mercury and aluminium being in vaccines I did go and look for myself.

I've lost track of the times anyone's asked for back up to support a ridiculous claim and been told "go look for yourself"

No one's fooled.

Winston "

I'm afraid you are the one who has been fooled and seem unable to use a search engine.

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

No one's fooled.

Winston

I'm afraid you are the one who has been fooled and seem unable to use a search engine. "

And you are the one making claims and not able to substantiate them.

My previous search yielded the result, "mercury and aluminium are not found in vaccines" and stated clearly the sources.

If you are certain the vaccines do contain mercury and aluminium, say where to find the information, instead of hiding behind "do your own research" and "learn how to use a search engine".

Show me. Educate me.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

No one's fooled.

Winston

I'm afraid you are the one who has been fooled and seem unable to use a search engine.

My previous search yielded the result, "mercury and aluminium are not found in vaccines" and stated clearly the sources.

If you are certain the vaccines do contain mercury and aluminium, say where to find the information, instead of hiding behind "do your own research" and "learn how to use a search engine".

Show me. Educate me.

Winston

"

Thimerosol emoved from childhood vaccines around the turn of the century in first world countries, as a precaution against fears that the minute amount of mercury would cause autism. A huge amount of study has shown this not to be the case (and autism incidence continues to rise). The whackadoodles (technical term) say it's maternal epigenetics, shifting the goalposts

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Covent Garden

Shout out to

Ice-T, Big Daddy Kane, Public Enema (sic), LL Cool J, EpMd, Salt-N-Pepa, Stetsasonic, Kid 'n Play, Boogie Down Productions (BDP), Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock, Master Ace (and Steady Pace), Eric B. & Rakim, Roxanne Shanté, Queen Latifah, Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Digital Underground... ...and Bucks Fizz.

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

No one's fooled.

Winston

Show me. Educate me.

Winston

Thimerosol emoved from childhood vaccines around the turn of the century in first world countries, as a precaution against fears that the minute amount of mercury would cause autism. A huge amount of study has shown this not to be the case (and autism incidence continues to rise). The whackadoodles (technical term) say it's maternal epigenetics, shifting the goalposts "

Yup.

I remember discussing Thimerosol on a course I was on a while back.

My monthly medical check ups are like a who's who of icky things.

Winston

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

The manufactures refer to Mercury as thimerosal, it's supposedly used as a preservative.

Aluminium is used in vaccines as an 'adjuvant' to cause a stronger response from your immune system. "

Hope that all the people boring on about aluminium have never had a drink of coca cola from an aluminium can. Yes the inside of the can is coated with plastic, but while you're pouring the soda, or actually drinking from the can, the metal where the ring pull was will be dissolved by the cola. Only minute quantities... maybe about the same amount of aluminium that isn't actually in the covid vaccines...

PS. That tinned tuna in the tuna/mayo sandwich you had for lunch? More mercury than a lifetimes worth of vaccines...

"Shout out to

Ice-T, Big Daddy Kane, Public Enema (sic), LL Cool J, EpMd, Salt-N-Pepa, Stetsasonic, Kid 'n Play, Boogie Down Productions (BDP), Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock, Master Ace (and Steady Pace), Eric B. & Rakim, Roxanne Shanté, Queen Latifah, Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Digital Underground... ...and Bucks Fizz."

No mention of Evelyn Champagne King? Shocked.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Aluminium is used in vaccines as an 'adjuvant' to cause a stronger response from your immune system.

Hope that all the people boring on about aluminium have never had a drink of coca cola from an aluminium can. Yes the inside of the can is coated with plastic, but while you're pouring the soda, or actually drinking from the can, the metal where the ring pull was will be dissolved by the cola. Only minute quantities... maybe about the same amount of aluminium that isn't actually in the covid vaccines...

PS. That tinned tuna in the tuna/mayo sandwich you had for lunch? More mercury than a lifetimes worth of vaccines... "

The kind in fish sticks around in your body longer, too.

Facts, eh?

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Aluminium is used in vaccines as an 'adjuvant' to cause a stronger response from your immune system. "

How can "aluminium be used in vaccines as an 'adjuvant' to cause a stronger response from your immune system" when there's no aluminium in vaccines?

Please explain.

Winston

Southampton

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

How can "aluminium be used in vaccines as an 'adjuvant' to cause a stronger response from your immune system" when there's no aluminium in vaccines?

Please explain.

Winston

"

For your education:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1084952120302020

Covent Garden

"Shout out to

Ice-T, Big Daddy Kane, Public Enema (sic), LL Cool J, EpMd, Salt-N-Pepa, Stetsasonic, Kid 'n Play, Boogie Down Productions (BDP), Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock, Master Ace (and Steady Pace), Eric B. & Rakim, Roxanne Shanté, Queen Latifah, Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Digital Underground... ...and Bucks Fizz.

Winston "

°

I was going to do a separate homage along with the S.O.S. Band, Midnight Star et al.

"Shout out to

Winston

°

I was going to do a separate homage along with the S.O.S. Band, Midnight Star et al."

Shakatak better get a mention.

Winston

Covent Garden

"Shout out to

Winston

°

I was going to do a separate homage along with the S.O.S. Band, Midnight Star et al.

Winston "

°

We need to do a 'Retro Night', Winston. Dancing mandatory.

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Please explain.

Winston

For your education:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1084952120302020"

First 2 words, "Aluminium salts". Not aluminium.

FYI, Aluminium salts are an antiperspirant's active ingredient to control sweat and body odour.

Go again.....

Winston

"Shout out to

Winston

°

Winston

°

We need to do a 'Retro Night', Winston. Dancing mandatory."

I'm in!!!

If there's going to be a lot of dancing all make sure I've got plenty of aluminium salts for my pits.

Winston

Southampton

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Please explain.

Winston

For your education:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1084952120302020

FYI, Aluminium salts are an antiperspirant's active ingredient to control sweat and body odour.

Go again.....

Winston

"

You obviously don't understand chemistry so I will not waste time with you. Have a nice day.

Covent Garden

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Please explain.

Winston

Go again.....

Winston

You obviously don't understand chemistry so I will not waste time with you. Have a nice day. "

°

I was going to tell you a joke about sodium and hydrogen......but NaH.

Southampton

Mercury.

Fullfact says:

Aluminium.

Factcheck says:

Next......

Winston

Who says that?

Winston

Please explain.

Winston

Go again.....

Winston

You obviously don't understand chemistry so I will not waste time with you. Have a nice day.

°

I was going to tell you a joke about sodium and hydrogen......but NaH."

Lol, good one

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

Shout out to my auntie .. no wait, she dead!

No that’s not a joke - I was so angry when COVID killed her. But hey, let’s all rejoice for all those wearing their stupidity as a badge of honour.

Southampton

Unvaccinated and still alive despite the odds

Cheers mate.

Birmingham/Bristol

I don't know why all these vaccinated people are commenting here this thread isn't for them. What is it feeling left out that no one has made a thread for vaccinated people?

Yup..still alive and well..

" Big shout out to all the Anti Science guys being on here and using the Internet and smart stuff ...making yourselfs look like utter ????? ps afew of you wouldn't even be here posting without science though xxx I'm not saying the vaccines work or they don't. I'm saying a shout out to my unvaccinated people who are still alive. Shows you have your own brain and are not a brainwashed idiot. The same people who took the vaccine willingly are the same people now saying Matt Hancock is OK because he been in the jungle brainwashing you all into thinking hes a nice bloke

1 - they have a genuine medical condition and have been advised not to by their health professional/specialist.

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston "

Brainwashed??.. ...dear oh dear..

" Big shout out to all the Anti Science guys being on here and using the Internet and smart stuff ...making yourselfs look like utter ????? ps afew of you wouldn't even be here posting without science though xxx I'm not saying the vaccines work or they don't. I'm saying a shout out to my unvaccinated people who are still alive. Shows you have your own brain and are not a brainwashed idiot. The same people who took the vaccine willingly are the same people now saying Matt Hancock is OK because he been in the jungle brainwashing you all into thinking hes a nice bloke

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Brainwashed??.. ...dear oh dear.. "

Are you vaccinated and if not (which is entirely your choice) please say why not.

Winston

"A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves. "

Shout out to pfizer, who actually said that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission,so that makes your statement meaningless

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Are you vaccinated and if not (which is entirely your choice) please say why not.

Winston "

Are you vaccinated..and if so,please say why?....As it seems from all your replies here, that you seem to think know everything...Can you tell me about your degree in brainwashing while you are at it??

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Are you vaccinated..and if so,please say why?....As it seems from all your replies here, that you seem to think know everything...Can you tell me about your degree in brainwashing while you are at it??"

I just won a side bet, thanks.

Winston

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Are you vaccinated..and if so,please say why?....As it seems from all your replies here, that you seem to think know everything...Can you tell me about your degree in brainwashing while you are at it??

Winston "

Was that the pompous,self-righteous one by chance??..

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves.

Shout out to pfizer, who actually said that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission,so that makes your statement meaningless"

When did they say that?

"A shout-out to all those unselfish people who still got vaccinated, even though they were very healthy -- because they knew it wasn't just about themselves.

Shout out to pfizer, who actually said that the vaccine doesn't stop transmission,so that makes your statement meaningless

When did they say that?"

11 th Oct this year...Rob Roos the Dutch MEP asked the question in the European Parliament..Pfizer rep Ms Smalls said that it wasn't tested...Google it..

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

When did they say that?

11 th Oct this year...Rob Roos the Dutch MEP asked the question in the European Parliament..Pfizer rep Ms Smalls said that it wasn't tested...Google it.."

Just because something isn't specifically tested for a specific trait, doesn't mean that the very same trait can't be observed in other tests.

Cal

By *aroheroMan  over a year ago

Immingham

"Do I care who has had the vacine or not as long as the nhs keep paying me is all that matters to me"

......so it IS all about the money.....and has nothing to do with 'care'...........?

When did they say that?

11 th Oct this year...Rob Roos the Dutch MEP asked the question in the European Parliament..Pfizer rep Ms Smalls said that it wasn't tested...Google it..

Just because something isn't specifically tested for a specific trait, doesn't mean that the very same trait can't be observed in other tests.

Cal"

What part of directly from Pfizer's mouth,don't you understand??

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

If you blink at 50 times a second the light bulb is always the state you first observed.

Manchester (she/her)

When did they say that?

Cal

What part of directly from Pfizer's mouth,don't you understand?? "

A statement out of context is meaningless.

The vaccines were never tested against transmission, they were tested against reducing severe disease.

So... One of the vaccines wasn't tested for a thing they never claimed to test it for.

So the fuck what?

Your car was never tested to fly. Ban cars!

Immingham

"

Your car was never tested to fly. Ban cars!"

We have never ever been told cars are to fly.........but we were told to get jabbed to stop transmission........we were promised it stopped transmission

Manchester (she/her)

"

We have never ever been told cars are to fly.........but we were told to get jabbed to stop transmission........we were promised it stopped transmission"

So public messaging was crap. Or misunderstood.

The studies were clear.

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Was that the pompous,self-righteous one by chance??.. "

No. The one that said you'd not be able to answer a simple, straight question and instead would obfuscate and insult.

Easy money.

You obviously been following my comments, thanks, I'm flattered.

What you seem to have missed is I support anyone's choice not to be vaccinated.

What I don't support is the miss-information, outright lies and untruths spouted here on a daily basis.

That's the shit I'll point out.

Winston

When did they say that?

Cal

The vaccines were never tested against transmission, they were tested against reducing severe disease.

So... One of the vaccines wasn't tested for a thing they never claimed to test it for.

So the fuck what?

Your car was never tested to fly. Ban cars!"

So why did the government's around the world tell us to get vaccinated ....to protect others??..pointless if it doesn't stop transmission don't you think??..

As for flying cars??..What relevance is that to a vaccine??

Alive and kicking and healthy!

Manchester (she/her)

When did they say that?

Cal

So the fuck what?

So why did the government's around the world tell us to get vaccinated ....to protect others??..pointless if it doesn't stop transmission don't you think??..

As for flying cars??..What relevance is that to a vaccine??"

You're conflating politicians with medical research. The vaccines were proven, in tests, to reduce severe disease and death. That's the science that's been proven to the requisite standard.

Politicians spout bullshit about all sorts. I think that's one thing we'll agree on. It did look at one point like it would reduce transmission, but it was never proven to the requisite standard. (And the situation changed because of variants)

So you think vaccines are bad because of something that the science never proved. I think cars are bad because they can't do what they were never tested for. Don't believe the MSM, save yourself from the deep state and escape the toxic influence of cars

Funny, though, how the deep thinkers rely on public messaging while the sheeple have read the actual studies. Hmm.

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

No. The one that said you'd not be able to answer a simple, straight question and instead would obfuscate and insult.

Easy money.

What I don't support is the miss-information, outright lies and untruths spouted here on a daily basis.

Winston "

Awww...cry harder!!....And I've not given any lies or untruths about the vaccine...Get off your high horse and maybe accept that not everybody shares your views...And I've been following everybody's views..so don't flatter yourself..that would be rather conceited don't you think..

Manchester (she/her)

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

Awww...cry harder!!....And I've not given any lies or untruths about the vaccine...Get off your high horse and maybe accept that not everybody shares your views...And I've been following everybody's views..so don't flatter yourself..that would be rather conceited don't you think..

"

Obfuscation and insults. Again.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Was the redcued transmission sprouted actually conspiracy crap that has been proven false.

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

Obfuscation and insults. Again."

Aptly deserved in your case

The vaccines didnt stop transmission though, Pfizer admitted it. They had no data to show this. So all that do it for your Nan was BS

"Was the redcued transmission sprouted actually conspiracy crap that has been proven false. "

No

Manchester (she/her)

"Was the redcued transmission sprouted actually conspiracy crap that has been proven false. "

No. There was observation written up in papers showing that with the variants around in 20/21, transmission was reduced. Most notably (off the top of my head, don't have the citation) a study out of Singapore.

It wasn't proven to the gold standard of the big studies, the reduction in transmission wanes, and it's a *reduction* not an elimination.

I know for some people that's some sort of gotcha owning da sheeple or something, but... To me it's just the fact that none of this is simple, and the situation/our knowledge evolves as we know more.

When did they say that?

Cal

So the fuck what?

You're conflating politicians with medical research. The vaccines were proven, in tests, to reduce severe disease and death. That's the science that's been proven to the requisite standard.

Politicians spout bullshit about all sorts. I think that's one thing we'll agree on. It did look at one point like it would reduce transmission, but it was never proven to the requisite standard. (And the situation changed because of variants)

So you think vaccines are bad because of something that the science never proved. I think cars are bad because they can't do what they were never tested for. Don't believe the MSM, save yourself from the deep state and escape the toxic influence of cars

Funny, though, how the deep thinkers rely on public messaging while the sheeple have read the actual studies. Hmm."

Never said vaccines were bad...and as for MSM...I don't bother with their biased bullshit..

Manchester (she/her)

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

Aptly deserved in your case"

I mean, I'd just prefer an exchange of ideas, but if incivility is all you have to offer, then have at it (within forum rules).

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

When did they say that?

Cal

So the fuck what?

Funny, though, how the deep thinkers rely on public messaging while the sheeple have read the actual studies. Hmm.

Never said vaccines were bad...and as for MSM...I don't bother with their biased bullshit.."

An important thing to remember about the difference between the "main Stream" media and those on the fringes is that whilst they are both beholden to those who pay the bills, only one side has any sort of regulation or legal checks...

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

Aptly deserved in your case

I mean, I'd just prefer an exchange of ideas, but if incivility is all you have to offer, then have at it (within forum rules)."

Whatever floats your boat..Winston..

The vaccines didnt stop transmission though, Pfizer admitted it. They had no data to show this. So all that do it for your Nan was BS"

EXACTLY!!..

Immingham

"So public messaging was crap. Or misunderstood.

The studies were clear."

The studies weren't even real studies they were never ever studied.....they admitted they never tested it to see if it stopped transmission.......the main reason we were ALL to take it........to protect others.........so the public message documented was a LIE! Not a misunderstood message it was a blatant BIG LIE! Then you think the studies were clear.............honestly.........you honestly think the studies were clear...........? I think you would like to think the studies were clear but I know you know there wasn't much studying going on it was just one big push for us all to join the experiment and get involved in the biggest lie of all time.......never in history has so many been brainwashed into believing such rubbish but still we want to believe and carry this on......but why.........but why when we know so much now.....the truth is out now......we know now it was a lie so why keep pretending........some are so well indoctrinated with the lies of the last two year that it is now impossible for them to access the reality of this situation.......we have all been blagged and bullsh*tted into taking a drug which wasn't needed.........but for a 98.76% survival rate.....really what was ALL the fuss about.............oh yeah I forgot they wanted us ALL to join a cult and get jabbed.......for ALL and EVERYONE who doesn't want to take responsibility for your own health have an injection that will save others around you from something you'll not know you'll have.......oh yeah and then here we are......and where do we go from here? What happens next so to say......?

Manchester (she/her)

The studies were clear.

The studies weren't even real studies they were never ever studied.....they admitted they never tested it to see if it stopped transmission.......the main reason we were ALL to take it........to protect others.........so the public message documented was a LIE! Not a misunderstood message it was a blatant BIG LIE! Then you think the studies were clear.............honestly.........you honestly think the studies were clear...........? I think you would like to think the studies were clear but I know you know there wasn't much studying going on it was just one big push for us all to join the experiment and get involved in the biggest lie of all time.......never in history has so many been brainwashed into believing such rubbish but still we want to believe and carry this on......but why.........but why when we know so much now.....the truth is out now......we know now it was a lie so why keep pretending........some are so well indoctrinated with the lies of the last two year that it is now impossible for them to access the reality of this situation.......we have all been blagged and bullsh*tted into taking a drug which wasn't needed.........but for a 98.76% survival rate.....really what was ALL the fuss about.............oh yeah I forgot they wanted us ALL to join a cult and get jabbed.......for ALL and EVERYONE who doesn't want to take responsibility for your own health have an injection that will save others around you from something you'll not know you'll have.......oh yeah and then here we are......and where do we go from here? What happens next so to say......?"

I mean, ok. I'm having trouble parsing that, but have fun.

I do think the studies were clear. I read them, not commentary on them. I recognise that the virus has evolved, the situation has changed, and there's nuance. I behave accordingly.

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

"

So, this is what we're reduced to, arguing about something that's never been said. What a time to be alive.

I've never said you had told lies or untruths about the vaccines. Lord only knows where you got that from. Unless I've called bullshit on a second profile you use to post here.

I've said within the very thread your quoting, I have no problem within anyone choosing not to be vaccinated. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As I am mine.

What I do not hold with, as I've already stated quite clearly, is the miss-information, outright lies and untruths spouted here on a daily basis.

Case in point, "the vaccines contain mercury and aluminium". They do not.

I also cited my sources.

Which the poster did not.

Like yourself, he resorted to insults, instead of engaging in an adult exchange, again, much like yourself.

If someone believes wholeheartedly in xyz and they are adamant it's true and correct, they should have no problem citing their source and standing by their pronouncement.

It's the grown up thing to do.

Refusing, coming back with "do your own research" or "Google it" is not proof of a point.

Nor is being abusive or name calling. Its childish and behaviour best left at primary school.

*"As it seems from all your replies here"* does rather suggest you follow me. Again, thank you.

Winston

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So what of you haven't had the vaccine really no need to brag about it

Teesside

"Case in point, "the vaccines contain mercury and aluminium". They do not.

"

Who would have thought, the elements that make up the world we live in also make up the things we create.

Got more chance of getting it in your food you eat daily.

Wait til they find out bananas are radioactive

"Case in point, "the vaccines contain mercury and aluminium". They do not.

Who would have thought, the elements that make up the world we live in also make up the things we create.

Got more chance of getting it in your food you eat daily.

Wait til they find out bananas are radioactive "

Wait, what....... I have a nana smoothie for brekkie most days.

That would explain the ready brek glow from my cock when I piss......

Winston

Teesside

I used to love ready brek. If it's still a thing I want some

"I used to love ready brek. If it's still a thing I want some "

I prefer porridge, with a sprinkling of brown sugar.

I'm getting hungry now........

Winston

Covent Garden

"I used to love ready brek. If it's still a thing I want some

Winston "

°

Ah, you delightfully vaccinated souls, if you're into Porridge then you will find your Shangri-la here:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1382703

Winston

°

Ah, you delightfully vaccinated souls, if you're into Porridge then you will find your Shangri-la here:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1382703"

*hopes to find mummy bear.....

Winston

Covent Garden

Winston

°

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1382703

*hopes to find mummy bear.....

Winston "

°

Teesside

I love porridge too and eat it about 3 mornings a week but wanted that nostalgia kick

"I love porridge too and eat it about 3 mornings a week but wanted that nostalgia kick "

Nostalgias not what it used to be.....

Winston

Southampton

The studies were clear.

The studies weren't even real studies they were never ever studied.....they admitted they never tested it to see if it stopped transmission.......the main reason we were ALL to take it........to protect others.........so the public message documented was a LIE! Not a misunderstood message it was a blatant BIG LIE! Then you think the studies were clear.............honestly.........you honestly think the studies were clear...........? I think you would like to think the studies were clear but I know you know there wasn't much studying going on it was just one big push for us all to join the experiment and get involved in the biggest lie of all time.......never in history has so many been brainwashed into believing such rubbish but still we want to believe and carry this on......but why.........but why when we know so much now.....the truth is out now......we know now it was a lie so why keep pretending........some are so well indoctrinated with the lies of the last two year that it is now impossible for them to access the reality of this situation.......we have all been blagged and bullsh*tted into taking a drug which wasn't needed.........but for a 98.76% survival rate.....really what was ALL the fuss about.............oh yeah I forgot they wanted us ALL to join a cult and get jabbed.......for ALL and EVERYONE who doesn't want to take responsibility for your own health have an injection that will save others around you from something you'll not know you'll have.......oh yeah and then here we are......and where do we go from here? What happens next so to say......?"

Best comment on this thread. Don't tell them about the Bluetooth nanotech...

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston "

Says the guy that jumps on every vaccine thread biting at everyone who choose not to be vaccinated! Winston you're the one that's brainwashed mate

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Says the guy that jumps on every vaccine thread biting at everyone who choose not to be vaccinated! Winston you're the one that's brainwashed mate "

Incorrect.

In which case you're not reading what I post.

As I've said within this very thread, I have no problem within anyone choosing not to be vaccinated. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As I am mine.

What I do not hold with, as I've already stated quite clearly, is the miss-information, outright lies and untruths spouted here on a daily basis.

You'll also note from the very post you're quoting, it wasn't me who threw the initial "brainwashed" barb, I merely pointed out a mirror view.

It seems somehow acceptable to call anyone who's vaccinated a sheep, asleep or brainwashed.

But when it's turned back, people love to cry foul.

Winston

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

shoutout to all the boring bastards who keep banging on about Covid, vaccines and all the other crap that came with it after all this time

By *lowhands7Man  over a year ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

What a bizarre thing to be bitching about on a swingers website!!

Covent Garden

"What a bizarre thing to be bitching about on a swingers website!! "

°

Thank goodness for Porridge!

"What a bizarre thing to be bitching about on a swingers website!! "

Have a look at the camping forum, they're all crae crae over there.

Winston

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

When did they say that?

11 th Oct this year...Rob Roos the Dutch MEP asked the question in the European Parliament..Pfizer rep Ms Smalls said that it wasn't tested...Google it.."

So Pfizer didn’t say the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission. They said that they didn’t test for transmission. That is not the same thing. The Phase III vaccine trial study protocol stated that the aim of the trial was to prevent infection in the vaccine recipient ( ie the primary case). It never stated that the aim was to prevent person to person transmission ( ie primary case to secondary case). By reducing the primary cases, the number of people requiring hospitalisations, the number of people then going into intensive care and finally the number of people then dying would be reduced. This wasn’t breaking news in Oct this year. An article in the BMJ in Oct 2020 confirmed that all vaccine manufacturers were aiming to prevent primary infection.

Slow clap......

"Slow clap......"

Pfizer have a cream for that....

Winston

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Interesting that you chose your own path for refusing vaccination. You’re a smoker, do you also think the science behind the effects of smoking is BS?

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful

teleford

Interesting that you chose your own path for refusing vaccination. You’re a smoker, do you also think the science behind the effects of smoking is BS?

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful "

From what I’ve witnessed of anti vax protesters it seems the more willing someone is to smoke or take recreational drugs from very dubious suppliers, the less willing they are to accept vaccinations.. I think for some the decision to avoid vaccination is, like choosing to smoke or take some dodgy drugs, some form of sub conscious but intentional self harm!

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful

From what I’ve witnessed of anti vax protesters it seems the more willing someone is to smoke or take recreational drugs from very dubious suppliers, the less willing they are to accept vaccinations.. I think for some the decision to avoid vaccination is, like choosing to smoke or take some dodgy drugs, some form of sub conscious but intentional self harm! "

I was at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago, he tells me how bad and harmful big pharma is. Vaccines icky...... Boooooo, hissssss!

His medicine cabinet, stock full of painkillers, powders and potions.

More product than the local Boots.

Baffling.

Winston

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

So, this is what we're reduced to, arguing about something that's never been said. What a time to be alive.

I've never said you had told lies or untruths about the vaccines. Lord only knows where you got that from. Unless I've called bullshit on a second profile you use to post here.

I've said within the very thread your quoting, I have no problem within anyone choosing not to be vaccinated. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As I am mine.

I also cited my sources.

Like yourself, he resorted to insults, instead of engaging in an adult exchange, again, much like yourself.

If someone believes wholeheartedly in xyz and they are adamant it's true and correct, they should have no problem citing their source and standing by their pronouncement.

Refusing, coming back with "do your own research" or "Google it" is not proof of a point.

Nor is being abusive or name calling. Its childish and behaviour best left at primary school.

*"As it seems from all your replies here"* does rather suggest you follow me. Again, thank you.

Winston

"

I think we are already aware that you jump on any vaccination thread going..So not a case of following you..That's not needed,as you stick out like a sore thumb.. ..enjoy your day ..Winston..

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Another pure blood here

By *amelaXTV/TS  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm still here too xx

2 - Religious exclusion.

Winston

Winston

Winston

Easy money.

Winston

I also cited my sources.

Winston

I think we are already aware that you jump on any vaccination thread going..So not a case of following you..That's not needed,as you stick out like a sore thumb.. ..enjoy your day ..Winston.."

Bit of an exaggeration there, 35 virus threads on the first page, I've posted on 4 of them.

Not sure "you jump on any vaccination thread going" holds up to any scrutiny.

Winston

chester

From what I’ve witnessed of anti vax protesters it seems the more willing someone is to smoke or take recreational drugs from very dubious suppliers, the less willing they are to accept vaccinations.. I think for some the decision to avoid vaccination is, like choosing to smoke or take some dodgy drugs, some form of sub conscious but intentional self harm!

I was at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago, he tells me how bad and harmful big pharma is. Vaccines icky...... Boooooo, hissssss!

His medicine cabinet, stock full of painkillers, powders and potions.

More product than the local Boots.

Baffling.

Winston "

I don’t even try to understand it!

Birmingham/Bristol

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful "

I haven't said anywhere the vaccine is harmful. I'm just saying I'm still alive without one and hi to the people who are also still alive without one. I have no objection to anyone who has had the vaccine some of my friends have had it my brother and my mom have had it.

Some sense in the forums. I’m shocked

From what I’ve witnessed of anti vax protesters it seems the more willing someone is to smoke or take recreational drugs from very dubious suppliers, the less willing they are to accept vaccinations.. I think for some the decision to avoid vaccination is, like choosing to smoke or take some dodgy drugs, some form of sub conscious but intentional self harm! "

How interesting you appear to be stating people who have questions about the vaccine are all pot smoking and other mind altering druggie self harmers.

How many people did you survey to come to this conclusion?

My survey of vaccination addicts is that they are all alcoholics and we all know how bad alcohol is for you.

Just a ridiculous and childish argument to put.

chester

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful I haven't said anywhere the vaccine is harmful. I'm just saying I'm still alive without one and hi to the people who are also still alive without one. I have no objection to anyone who has had the vaccine some of my friends have had it my brother and my mom have had it. "

My mistake then. I interpreted your OP as you were happy to be alive as a result of not having the vaccination.

Just out of curiosity, why didn’t you??

Birmingham/Bristol

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful I haven't said anywhere the vaccine is harmful. I'm just saying I'm still alive without one and hi to the people who are also still alive without one. I have no objection to anyone who has had the vaccine some of my friends have had it my brother and my mom have had it.

My mistake then. I interpreted your OP as you were happy to be alive as a result of not having the vaccination.

Just out of curiosity, why didn’t you?? "

just didn't feel like I needed to have it

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

What about the myriad chemicals and utter shit used to create a fag? I don’t actually object to smoking - it doesn’t bother me one bit - just seems odd that you think the vaccine is more harmful I haven't said anywhere the vaccine is harmful. I'm just saying I'm still alive without one and hi to the people who are also still alive without one. I have no objection to anyone who has had the vaccine some of my friends have had it my brother and my mom have had it. "

Strange then that you felt the necessity to post so much misinformation and anti Vax yesterday ?

teleford

How interesting you appear to be stating people who have questions about the vaccine are all pot smoking and other mind altering druggie self harmers.

My survey of vaccination addicts is that they are all alcoholics and we all know how bad alcohol is for you.

Just a ridiculous and childish argument to put. "

Except you are making your survey up…. On two occasions I crossed paths with anti vaccination protests in London On both occasions the crowd was a vast cloud of pot smoke! No not all anti vax are drug takers but for many it’s just a badge, tagging on to any minority view point. Anything that rallies against society makes some people feel special and gives them purpose. Questioning is healthy but paranoia that vaccination is intended to do harm, that’s not healthy…. Oh and what causes increased paranoia more than smoking dope..

Just a ridiculous and childish argument to put.

Except you are making your survey up…. On two occasions I crossed paths with anti vaccination protests in London On both occasions the crowd was a vast cloud of pot smoke! No not all anti vax are drug takers but for many it’s just a badge, tagging on to any minority view point. Anything that rallies against society makes some people feel special and gives them purpose. Questioning is healthy but paranoia that vaccination is intended to do harm, that’s not healthy…. Oh and what causes increased paranoia more than smoking dope.."

And your anecdotal survey is the truth. It is widely accepted by the medical community that pot is not harmful to adults. However alcohol is responsible for more death and injury than any other drug.

Still a poor playground argument

I’ve had all four covid vaccines/boosters now.

I have my flu jab every year.

Had my MMR as a kid - no it doesn’t cause autism.

Had my TB jab at school.

Protected against Hep B from a vaccine.

Also had my HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer.

Oh and I still think Matt Hancock is a prick. You do you but don’t shout about still being alive and unvaccinated. No-one cares.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Hancock should be fed to a crocodile live on TV

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Glad your all good PB brother

Birmingham/Bristol

I’ve had all four covid vaccines/boosters now.

I have my flu jab every year.

Had my MMR as a kid - no it doesn’t cause autism.

Had my TB jab at school.

Protected against Hep B from a vaccine.

Also had my HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer.

Oh and I still think Matt Hancock is a prick. You do you but don’t shout about still being alive and unvaccinated. No-one cares.

"

well apparently alot of people care so I can shout about without being rude to anyone

Birmingham/Bristol

Glad your all good PB brother "

"Hancock should be fed to a crocodile live on TV "

Think of the ratings!

Glad your all good PB brother "

PB?

Winston

PB?

Winston "

Paddington Bear? I dunno.

Manchester (she/her)

PB?

Winston

Paddington Bear? I dunno."

Peanut butter obviously