FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Will the marburg virus arrive here?

Will the marburg virus arrive here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I dont know much about it, do you? Apparently there has been an outbreak of marburg, a virus similar to ebola.

There are no cases outside of africa, but governments are already working to provide a rapid response to the epidemic outbreak.

The marburg virus is a filovirus, very similar to ebola, that causes hemorrhagic fevers.

What do you think these rapid responses might be, could it be similar measures taken like we have had during covid?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well as much of a chance as Ebola and that got here.

I think because of its high mortality rate and the speed at which it works I am guessing it's easier to track and control.

It's just a terrible thing tho and no known cure?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OK yes it would be similar to covid response. Hell why not they saw how the majority of non critical thinkers responded to their demands, all bio engineered by purpose to see the level of control and why not let another virus lose to control masses by fear.

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"OK yes it would be similar to covid response. Hell why not they saw how the majority of non critical thinkers responded to their demands, all bio engineered by purpose to see the level of control and why not let another virus lose to control masses by fear.

"

Thanks for demonstrating your non critical thinking...

Time for your meds?

By *an2man2021Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Lol

[Removed by poster at 26/02/23 07:12:47]

"OK yes it would be similar to covid response. Hell why not they saw how the majority of non critical thinkers responded to their demands, all bio engineered by purpose to see the level of control and why not let another virus lose to control masses by fear.

"

They’re going to try again they need excuses for bodies now, Ukraine not working, they lost Twitter and the excess body counts rising.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

They’re going to try again they need excuses for bodies now, Ukraine not working, they lost Twitter and the excess body counts rising. "

Need excuses for bodies. The invasion of Ukraine was a ploy to cover up COVID vaccine deaths ? Sorry, non-crticial thinker here.

They’re going to try again they need excuses for bodies now, Ukraine not working, they lost Twitter and the excess body counts rising.

Need excuses for bodies. The invasion of Ukraine was a ploy to cover up COVID vaccine deaths ? Sorry, non-crticial thinker here. "

Actually not the invasion they’d been shelling the Donbas since 2014 they didn’t think he would. But Ukraine holds a lot criminal secrets and they need distractions, WWIII would do that. Bio labs, child trafficking, not to mention the death jab the sickest regime on the planet and people proudly display their flag just as Azov display their Nazi insignia.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Another thread derailed

By *orthwestbikerxxMan  over a year ago

lancs

Do tell me more proof of this ?

By *orthwestbikerxxMan  over a year ago

lancs

Yes looks that way doesn't it I blame flat earth people

Flagrante

"Another thread derailed "

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why

You people don’t anything other than genitals you’re so easy to hoodwink

"Do tell me more proof of this ? "
. Can’t send links but use Duck Duck Go and simply type “shelling the Donbas 2014” you’ll get evidence try looking for Victoria Nuland CIA installing a new Ukrainian leader, try looking for her confession of bio labs, try looking for Minsk Accords that the lovely Angela Merkel admitted was to buy time to build up the Ukraine military.

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Guy in Tesco said its arriving Thursday at 7.45am

couple, us we him her.

"Do tell me more proof of this ? . Can’t send links but use Duck Duck Go and simply type “shelling the Donbas 2014” you’ll get evidence try looking for Victoria Nuland CIA installing a new Ukrainian leader, try looking for her confession of bio labs, try looking for Minsk Accords that the lovely Angela Merkel admitted was to buy time to build up the Ukraine military."

Re shelling from what I have just read it's hardly an invasion.

1 person killed two injured.

"Do tell me more proof of this ? . Can’t send links but use Duck Duck Go and simply type “shelling the Donbas 2014” you’ll get evidence try looking for Victoria Nuland CIA installing a new Ukrainian leader, try looking for her confession of bio labs, try looking for Minsk Accords that the lovely Angela Merkel admitted was to buy time to build up the Ukraine military.

"

Can't have read very much then

couple, us we him her.

"Do tell me more proof of this ? . Can’t send links but use Duck Duck Go and simply type “shelling the Donbas 2014” you’ll get evidence try looking for Victoria Nuland CIA installing a new Ukrainian leader, try looking for her confession of bio labs, try looking for Minsk Accords that the lovely Angela Merkel admitted was to buy time to build up the Ukraine military.

Can't have read very much then"

Can't be arsed.

Your obviously on here just to wind up people.

I refuse to engage with you anymore.

Can't have read very much then

Can't be arsed.

Your obviously on here just to wind up people.

I refuse to engage with you anymore."

"I can't be arsed" congratulations on your honesty, but that exactly why the criminals in government got us to this state.

Flagrante

"

But Ukraine holds a lot criminal secrets and they need distractions, WWIII would do that. "

I think WWIII as a distraction would be a bit extreme (just like your views) as the destruction of the planet would mean there's no one left to distract.

"

But Ukraine holds a lot criminal secrets and they need distractions, WWIII would do that.

I think WWIII as a distraction would be a bit extreme (just like your views) as the destruction of the planet would mean there's no one left to distract."

Do you think our leaders care about that, they all went to Epstein Island, they all go to Davos every year to suck Klaus Schwab's cock, they want to be in control forever and if that means turning the world to ashes, so be it, if I'm wrong no big deal. I hope I'm wrong about the death jab, but the body counts going up every week, ONS confirm it.

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Has fab become the melting pot of conspiracy theorists????

Makes me genuinely wonder for society!

On a side note, I once had a biology professor state that the UK's biggest problem is the lack of scientific literacy. Only 5% of the population are classed as scientifically literate and therefore able to research/digest/come to a conclusion/discount non trustworthy information, even on a basic scale..... Posts like this really prove his point!

Flagrante

"

But Ukraine holds a lot criminal secrets and they need distractions, WWIII would do that.

I think WWIII as a distraction would be a bit extreme (just like your views) as the destruction of the planet would mean there's no one left to distract. Do you think our leaders care about that, they all went to Epstein Island, they all go to Davos every year to suck Klaus Schwab's cock, they want to be in control forever and if that means turning the world to ashes, so be it, if I'm wrong no big deal. I hope I'm wrong about the death jab, but the body counts going up every week, ONS confirm it."

So they are happy to turn the world to ashes to be in control, even though there will be nothing and no one to control and they themselves will be dead. Do you ever think about what you type?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"

I think WWIII as a distraction would be a bit extreme (just like your views) as the destruction of the planet would mean there's no one left to distract. Do you think our leaders care about that, they all went to Epstein Island, they all go to Davos every year to suck Klaus Schwab's cock, they want to be in control forever and if that means turning the world to ashes, so be it, if I'm wrong no big deal. I hope I'm wrong about the death jab, but the body counts going up every week, ONS confirm it.

So they are happy to turn the world to ashes to be in control, even though there will be nothing and no one to control and they themselves will be dead. Do you ever think about what you type?"

Having read his posts we are convinced he’s a AI bot

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why "

Just the bizarre, internet based experts that inhabit every topic now. I lost interest, then saw your boob pics, so not a complete waste of time looking on for once.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why "

The exact same happens in other threads by those who can't see any other view than the vaccine being the only way forward. It degrades into mockery, Insults and thread derailment. Let's not pretend this is one sided.

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why The exact same happens in other threads by those who can't see any other view than the vaccine being the only way forward. It degrades into mockery, Insults and thread derailment. Let's not pretend this is one sided."

As the Twitter release files reveals the amount if censorship of differing opinions other than pro-vax ordered directly by the government shows, they even had a portal directly into the site as well as Facebook. They did it, they were caught, they admit it but the MSM won't touch it, our government has paid them £1 billion, I wonder why!!

Flagrante

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why The exact same happens in other threads by those who can't see any other view than the vaccine being the only way forward. It degrades into mockery, Insults and thread derailment. Let's not pretend this is one sided."

Definitely not one sided I would agree but stating WWIII is a planned distraction means an argument isn't going to be listened to as its not reasoned thinking.

Flagrante

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why .

Just the bizarre, internet based experts that inhabit every topic now. I lost interest, then saw your boob pics, so not a complete waste of time looking on for once. "

Oh I still perve profiles while I'm trying to make sense of these threads as it keeps me smiling

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I dont know much about it, do you? Apparently there has been an outbreak of marburg, a virus similar to ebola.

There are no cases outside of africa, but governments are already working to provide a rapid response to the epidemic outbreak.

The marburg virus is a filovirus, very similar to ebola, that causes hemorrhagic fevers.

What do you think these rapid responses might be, could it be similar measures taken like we have had during covid?"

I think if we learnt anything from covid it would be to be ready to respond quickly. I think in this case rapid response would be ready to quarantine people of needed . Thankfully from what ive read like ebola this seems to spread slowly as it doesn't pass asymptomatically

Teesside

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why The exact same happens in other threads by those who can't see any other view than the vaccine being the only way forward. It degrades into mockery, Insults and thread derailment. Let's not pretend this is one sided.

Definitely not one sided I would agree but stating WWIII is a planned distraction means an argument isn't going to be listened to as its not reasoned thinking."

Well like most wars, WWIII will be started for money, not a distraction. Its big business unfortunately.

"I dont know much about it, do you? Apparently there has been an outbreak of marburg, a virus similar to ebola.

What do you think these rapid responses might be, could it be similar measures taken like we have had during covid? I think if we learnt anything from covid it would be to be ready to respond quickly. I think in this case rapid response would be ready to quarantine people of needed . Thankfully from what ive read like ebola this seems to spread slowly as it doesn't pass asymptomatically"

What we learned is how Hitler did it, no such thing as asymptomatic transmission they've never been able to infect anyone in test conditions through the nose or mouth on directly injecting into the blood.

Flagrante

"Another thread derailed

Its almost like the conspiracy clique wants to drown out reasoned discussion...I wonder why The exact same happens in other threads by those who can't see any other view than the vaccine being the only way forward. It degrades into mockery, Insults and thread derailment. Let's not pretend this is one sided.

Definitely not one sided I would agree but stating WWIII is a planned distraction means an argument isn't going to be listened to as its not reasoned thinking.Well like most wars, WWIII will be started for money, not a distraction. Its big business unfortunately."

Yep money, resources, religious ideology not a distraction which is one of the reasons the poster isn't being taken seriously (not the OP who had a serious question). This is what I mean by reasoned argument...debate is healthy.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

What do you think these rapid responses might be, could it be similar measures taken like we have had during covid? I think if we learnt anything from covid it would be to be ready to respond quickly. I think in this case rapid response would be ready to quarantine people of needed . Thankfully from what ive read like ebola this seems to spread slowly as it doesn't pass asymptomatically What we learned is how Hitler did it, no such thing as asymptomatic transmission they've never been able to infect anyone in test conditions through the nose or mouth on directly injecting into the blood."

do you actually hear yourself.. snd yes you can pass many things on asymptomatically. It's how many viruses work.

"Another thread derailed

Definitely not one sided I would agree but stating WWIII is a planned distraction means an argument isn't going to be listened to as its not reasoned thinking.Well like most wars, WWIII will be started for money, not a distraction. Its big business unfortunately.

Yep money, resources, religious ideology not a distraction which is one of the reasons the poster isn't being taken seriously (not the OP who had a serious question). This is what I mean by reasoned argument...debate is healthy."

They hate me a work too, 100% attendance how many days you had off sick, genuinely this time. They want to make me/us redundant but, the factory they're expanding and have long term sickness issues as indeed do we, a load of work is coming back, because some of us are fit to do it.

Teesside

"Another thread derailed

Definitely not one sided I would agree but stating WWIII is a planned distraction means an argument isn't going to be listened to as its not reasoned thinking.Well like most wars, WWIII will be started for money, not a distraction. Its big business unfortunately.

Yep money, resources, religious ideology not a distraction which is one of the reasons the poster isn't being taken seriously (not the OP who had a serious question). This is what I mean by reasoned argument...debate is healthy. They hate me a work too, 100% attendance how many days you had off sick, genuinely this time. They want to make me/us redundant but, the factory they're expanding and have long term sickness issues as indeed do we, a load of work is coming back, because some of us are fit to do it."

Ever thought your attendance might not be the reason for the hate? If you spout some of this shite in person I could see it getting tiresome quickly. Don't get me wrong. I love a good conspiracy, there's plenty out there but this makes no sense.

Flagrante

"Another thread derailed

Yep money, resources, religious ideology not a distraction which is one of the reasons the poster isn't being taken seriously (not the OP who had a serious question). This is what I mean by reasoned argument...debate is healthy. They hate me a work too, 100% attendance how many days you had off sick, genuinely this time. They want to make me/us redundant but, the factory they're expanding and have long term sickness issues as indeed do we, a load of work is coming back, because some of us are fit to do it."

As I'm self employed I take very little time off, including holidays but in terms of sickness going back at least 15 years I've had 10 days...as I had covid and it put me flat on my back, never been so ill....although this has nothing to do with this thread.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Need excuses for bodies. The invasion of Ukraine was a ploy to cover up COVID vaccine deaths ? Sorry, non-crticial thinker here. Actually not the invasion they’d been shelling the Donbas since 2014 they didn’t think he would. But Ukraine holds a lot criminal secrets and they need distractions, WWIII would do that. Bio labs, child trafficking, not to mention the death jab the sickest regime on the planet and people proudly display their flag just as Azov display their Nazi insignia."

Oh dear, Putins propaganda worked its magic on you didn’t it!!

teleford

"

I think WWIII as a distraction would be a bit extreme (just like your views) as the destruction of the planet would mean there's no one left to distract. Do you think our leaders care about that, they all went to Epstein Island, they all go to Davos every year to suck Klaus Schwab's cock, they want to be in control forever and if that means turning the world to ashes, so be it, if I'm wrong no big deal. I hope I'm wrong about the death jab, but the body counts going up every week, ONS confirm it."

When you realise you are wrong will you come back and apologise for propaganda lies?

teleford

"Another thread derailed

Definitely not one sided I would agree but stating WWIII is a planned distraction means an argument isn't going to be listened to as its not reasoned thinking.Well like most wars, WWIII will be started for money, not a distraction. Its big business unfortunately."

Putin heavily invested in Western arms companies is he??

teleford

What do you think these rapid responses might be, could it be similar measures taken like we have had during covid? I think if we learnt anything from covid it would be to be ready to respond quickly. I think in this case rapid response would be ready to quarantine people of needed . Thankfully from what ive read like ebola this seems to spread slowly as it doesn't pass asymptomatically What we learned is how Hitler did it, no such thing as asymptomatic transmission they've never been able to infect anyone in test conditions through the nose or mouth on directly injecting into the blood."

Perhaps that’s because nobody is rushing to volunteer for having Ebola sprayed up their nose or injected in their arm…

No such thing as asymptomatic transmissions of viruses 100% bullshit! If you think you “do your research” you need to learn to research better

Teesside

"Another thread derailed

Putin heavily invested in Western arms companies is he??"

No but every single sabre rattler in Europe and the US are. If you don't believe a lot of influential people would welcome a war then you need help. War is profitable. Simple as.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Control... Anyone going to answer who is controlling who or why.?

"

I know the real problem. It's just lousy marketing to call it the death jab. They shoulda called it the fluffy jab. Problem sorted.

"Control... Anyone going to answer who is controlling who or why.? "

They can't answer that question. Because they're being controlled. Checkmate

Tin town

Need excuses for bodies. The invasion of Ukraine was a ploy to cover up COVID vaccine deaths ? Sorry, non-crticial thinker here. Actually not the invasion they’d been shelling the Donbas since 2014 they didn’t think he would. But Ukraine holds a lot criminal secrets and they need distractions, WWIII would do that. Bio labs, child trafficking, not to mention the death jab the sickest regime on the planet and people proudly display their flag just as Azov display their Nazi insignia."

I think your conflating quite a few issues there. And who is "they"? Is it Sam Smith.?

Tin town

"Has fab become the melting pot of conspiracy theorists????

On a side note, I once had a biology professor state that the UK's biggest problem is the lack of scientific literacy. Only 5% of the population are classed as scientifically literate and therefore able to research/digest/come to a conclusion/discount non trustworthy information, even on a basic scale..... Posts like this really prove his point!"

You could probably level the lack of literacy to any subject... I'm not sure everyone needs to know everything about everything. There has become a level of snobbery about some pseuo science. Lots of so called science and scientists wouldn't have passed an a level for rigour and control and bias and funding. Pick a scientist to find the answer that supports your agenda. It's a dangerous process. When was the last time you heard a scientist say... "oh yeah sorry... We got that wrong"...

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

Thanks for demonstrating your non critical thinking...

Time for your meds?"

Obviously run out

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Well as much of a chance as Ebola and that got here.

I think because of its high mortality rate and the speed at which it works I am guessing it's easier to track and control.

It's just a terrible thing tho and no known cure?"

Yes, like that got here, so far there are just few cases of it like that and no, there doesnt seem to be a cure for it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

On a side note, I once had a biology professor state that the UK's biggest problem is the lack of scientific literacy. Only 5% of the population are classed as scientifically literate and therefore able to research/digest/come to a conclusion/discount non trustworthy information, even on a basic scale..... Posts like this really prove his point!

You could probably level the lack of literacy to any subject... I'm not sure everyone needs to know everything about everything. There has become a level of snobbery about some pseuo science. Lots of so called science and scientists wouldn't have passed an a level for rigour and control and bias and funding. Pick a scientist to find the answer that supports your agenda. It's a dangerous process. When was the last time you heard a scientist say... "oh yeah sorry... We got that wrong"... "

Happens all the time, actually.

It doesn't happen in the media, but that's not a reflection of science.

By *ete vfrMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Spot on that reply.

Tin town

You could probably level the lack of literacy to any subject... I'm not sure everyone needs to know everything about everything. There has become a level of snobbery about some pseuo science. Lots of so called science and scientists wouldn't have passed an a level for rigour and control and bias and funding. Pick a scientist to find the answer that supports your agenda. It's a dangerous process. When was the last time you heard a scientist say... "oh yeah sorry... We got that wrong"...

It doesn't happen in the media, but that's not a reflection of science."

Wonder why they are rarely put in the popular public domain?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It doesn't happen in the media, but that's not a reflection of science.

Wonder why they are rarely put in the popular public domain? "

Because it doesn't suit the media.

Think about all the studies you see in the media about X food causes cancer, then it's good for you, then it'll kill you, then it'll reduce your wrinkles.

All this is exciting, but there's a lot of less exciting "maybe, I'm not sure, your numbers don't add up, we did another study and we got very different results" etc.

The media shows what the media wants to show. Good scientists admit they're wrong all the time

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I thought the virus was first descovered in Marburg, Germany. So it has definately popped up outside of Africa.

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

The ONS are also controlled by paedophile aliens anting to control us

» Add a new message to this topic