FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Matt Hancock - leaks to Telegraph

Matt Hancock - leaks to Telegraph

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So leaks say he ignored advice on testing people before going into care homes.

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I believe a story attacking Hancock the day after Sunak told the world being in the EU was better than Brexit is an excellent dead cat.

For bonus points this story is clearly going to be a slow burner and drag in Johnson just as Johnson is about to try and derail Sunaks brexit so the timing is perfect.

They've sat on this for a while ahd it's clearly true.

Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You have to question the motivation of a far right media source actually publishing this - as a poster above states.

It was clear that the Johnson gang were morally bankrupt, with this being evident during the early pandemic.

There is a Politics forum area, so we should keep this to the non-political aspects of this though.

Discharging into care homes was a repugnant move, in the manner they used. Hospitals were transmission hot beds, between vulnerable patients and staff. I think it's likely that they sacrificed tens of thousands of our best people, which ought to lead to jail time, in a just world

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Seems people believe the media when it's a story they want to believe and don't believe the media when they don't want to believe it. Neither position has any real substance to support it. Pick a lane.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this."

I'm sure one will be along soon and say " what's the problem it was only old people dying who cares,I had it and it was just like a bad cold"

Yeah like the flu is just flu to most people to an older person it can be a death sentence.

"Seems people believe the media when it's a story they want to believe and don't believe the media when they don't want to believe it. Neither position has any real substance to support it. Pick a lane. "

I mean there is at least one quote from Johnson at that that made it clear he'd happily let the elderly be collateral damage.

There's also the fact a lot of people were horrified at the time that this was happening. Non of what has been quoted is implausible because the government handled Covid disastrously

Tin town

So you believe the media now.

"So you believe the media now. "

I believe these messages are plausible and fit with the narrative at the time they were sent and also the current political climate.

But there's also the fact that Hancock hasn't denied the existence of the messages and has merely defended them as out of context. Hancock is of course a proven liar who is also prone to ambiguity when defending his actions so its not the most credible denial is it?

So it's not really about believing or disbelieving the media? It's about the fact there are now whatsapp messages in the public domain and even the person they discredit isn't denying that.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think either blindly believing or disbelieving the media is foolish.

Do stories seem to be credible based on the evidence presented? is the real question

Stories can be true, false, misleading, incomplete, or something else. It's not black and white.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Well. Discharging the infirm from hospital back into care homes without any testing for covid cost my father his life......

So if they're publishing claims that Hancock ignored advice then it's a bit fuckingblate quite frankly. We knew this was happening at the time. Nothings changed since then.

A

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"So you believe the media now.

Well. Discharging the infirm from hospital back into care homes without any testing for covid cost my father his life......

So if they're publishing claims that Hancock ignored advice then it's a bit fuckingblate quite frankly. We knew this was happening at the time. Nothings changed since then.

A"

This exactly - sorry to hear you lost your father as a result.

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

The fact that the people who decided to lock us down,shut down tens of thousands of businesses, closed schools and gyms and prevent us from seeing elderly relatives didn't know the difference between 0.04% and 4% is pretty much a complete vindication of the people who were calling all of this over two years ago. That and the lab leak theory being confirmed by the FBI and the subsequent ineffectiveness of the untested vaccines and the efficacy of vitamin D, Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine etc and the studies showing that masks achieved the square root of fuck all. Time to face it, the conspiracy theorists are batting 100 and the mass formation psychotics are batting 0.

We are waiting for our apology but not holding our breath.

Mr

Tin town

"So you believe the media now.

A"

Sorry to hear you lost your dad. I lost my mum to it in her care home too.

Doesn't alter the facts that people choose to believe the media sometimes and at others belittle and take the piss out of the very same media.

As for some of the decision making. Hindsight is a marvelous thing but defending some of the decision making processes is very hard.

Admitting some of the mistakes made would be a good place to start though.

"Doesn't alter the facts that people choose to believe the media sometimes and at others belittle and take the piss out of the very same media.

"

I'm guinely unsure why you are labouring this point? You've made it 3 times amd I and others have addressed it?

Do yiu think the media are lying in this instance then?

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Denbigh

"You have to question the motivation of a far right media source actually publishing this - as a poster above states.

"

The Telegraph is centre-right. Stop throwing misguided barbs around as it discredits everything else said.

C

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"The fact that the people who decided to lock us down,shut down tens of thousands of businesses, closed schools and gyms and prevent us from seeing elderly relatives didn't know the difference between 0.04% and 4% is pretty much a complete vindication of the people who were calling all of this over two years ago. That and the lab leak theory being confirmed by the FBI and the subsequent ineffectiveness of the untested vaccines and the efficacy of vitamin D, Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine etc and the studies showing that masks achieved the square root of fuck all. Time to face it, the conspiracy theorists are batting 100 and the mass formation psychotics are batting 0.

Mr"

And bill gates ?

Nanobots?

5G?

Near Taunton

"The fact that the people who decided to lock us down,shut down tens of thousands of businesses, closed schools and gyms and prevent us from seeing elderly relatives didn't know the difference between 0.04% and 4% is pretty much a complete vindication of the people who were calling all of this over two years ago. That and the lab leak theory being confirmed by the FBI and the subsequent ineffectiveness of the untested vaccines and the efficacy of vitamin D, Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine etc and the studies showing that masks achieved the square root of fuck all. Time to face it, the conspiracy theorists are batting 100 and the mass formation psychotics are batting 0.

Mr

And bill gates ?

Nanobots?

5G?

"

Argumentation ethics 101. The strawman argument.

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

Mr"

Well said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mr

Well said "

A lot of people here suffered with Mass Formation Psychosis and will never admit they got things wrong.

Mr

Well said

A lot of people here suffered with Mass Formation Psychosis and will never admit they got things wrong.

"

Mass Formation Pyschosis is an imaginary condition first cited by a much discredited doctor known for spreading misinformation and which flagged a Google alert for being unreliable and inaccurate.

But I'm happy to hear more about its symptoms?

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

He went to Kings school Chester a prefect and hated

Near Taunton

Mr

Well said

Mass Formation Pyschosis is an imaginary condition first cited by a much discredited doctor known for spreading misinformation and which flagged a Google alert for being unreliable and inaccurate.

But I'm happy to hear more about its symptoms?"

Lol, spreading misinformation is exactly what the government and the media have been doing for years. It's getting harder for them to hold the narrative together and it's only the cognitive dissonance of the easily duped that is keeping them going. Put your mask on and get another booster and hopefully it will all be OK.

Mr

Well said

But I'm happy to hear more about its symptoms?

Lol, spreading misinformation is exactly what the government and the media have been doing for years. It's getting harder for them to hold the narrative together and it's only the cognitive dissonance of the easily duped that is keeping them going. Put your mask on and get another booster and hopefully it will all be OK. "

It's interesting how quickly some people turn to rhetoric and pets in attacks in the absence of a credible argument.

But I'm all ears if you want to explain what 'Mass Formation Pyschosis' is?

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 01/03/23 22:14:31]

Yes. I also heard about that.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this.

I'm sure one will be along soon and say " what's the problem it was only old people dying who cares,I had it and it was just like a bad cold"

Yeah like the flu is just flu to most people to an older person it can be a death sentence."

I think most anti vacs would probably agree …. Many have stated clearly that the greatest effects are on the elderly and those vulnerable … there’s a couple of very strong views here against ‘anti vaxxers’ without an anti vac comment. Quite provocative!

And more to the point … I wouldn’t till now have considered that the country was being run via WhatsApp!??

Near Taunton

MFP..when you have a disjointed society that have been frightened into a state of anxiety they can be given a point of reassuring focus, maybe a leader or maybe a cure for their ills people gravitate towards it and eventually fixate on it as their escape from the debilitating effects of their anxiety. Think about Trump winning in the US elections or Hitler coming to power in 1930s Germany. Even intelligent and educated people are susceptible to this phenomenon.

When the object of their fixation turns out to be far from the panacea they were hoping for,rather than give up,they double down.

It is far easier to fool a man than to convince a man that he has been fooled.

Although Robert Malone MD coined the phrase it is a widely known phenomenon and the best explanation of the madness of crowds. It is far safer to go along with the crowd than to rebel. Think Emperor's new clothes if you want an allegorical explanation.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"MFP..when you have a disjointed society that have been frightened into a state of anxiety they can be given a point of reassuring focus, maybe a leader or maybe a cure for their ills people gravitate towards it and eventually fixate on it as their escape from the debilitating effects of their anxiety. Think about Trump winning in the US elections or Hitler coming to power in 1930s Germany. Even intelligent and educated people are susceptible to this phenomenon.

When the object of their fixation turns out to be far from the panacea they were hoping for,rather than give up,they double down.

It is far easier to fool a man than to convince a man that he has been fooled.

Although Robert Malone MD coined the phrase it is a widely known phenomenon and the best explanation of the madness of crowds. It is far safer to go along with the crowd than to rebel. Think Emperor's new clothes if you want an allegorical explanation."

does brexit fall under this

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

On the original topic ... I suspect the truth is soemwhere in between and more complex.

I can both believe Hancock was incompetent and yet being portrayed in an even worse light. I suspect part of this is to try and throw him under the bus... There's a George Osbourne text on their that suggest Hancock was pushing against a closed door with number ten ...

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Mr"

just caught up on the 4pc. It shows how I competent they all are. However I don't follow how a 4pc fatality supports less lockdowns. (I've only see the tweets but it looks like they are saying 4 in every 100 cases resulted in death. Or have I not understood context ?)

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

This will all come back to the claim that nobody could have predicted what would happen… but Exercise Alice did in 2016 and that’s what is ultimately going to be really hard to explain away.

[Removed by poster at 02/03/23 04:49:55]

Near Taunton

Mrjust caught up on the 4pc. It shows how I competent they all are. However I don't follow how a 4pc fatality supports less lockdowns. (I've only see the tweets but it looks like they are saying 4 in every 100 cases resulted in death. Or have I not understood context ?) "

The 4% was the fatality in men over 80, it was an overestimate and they were discussing whether to convert the country into a prison camp to turn the 4% of 80 plus men into 3% of 80 plus men. As other messages reveal, that number would have been even lower if Hancock had allowed old people to be tested before sending them into nursing homes to infect other vulnerable people. All of this while we were standing six feet apart in Tesco ar Park.

Beyond ridiculous.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"So leaks say he ignored advice on testing people before going into care homes.

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe? "

I never thought I find myself agreeing with Matt Hancock (regarding the leads not the content). We must see all the messages in context.

On the other hand why was Matt stupid enough trust a newso journo especially one with the reputation of okenshot with potentially sensertive information.

Tin town

Matters of government being leaked is an additional issue. Whilst it makes a good news story. I'd hope our government matters between ministers of state would be more secure.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"Matters of government being leaked is an additional issue. Whilst it makes a good news story. I'd hope our government matters between ministers of state would be more secure. "

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

More smoke and mirrors. Look for what else is happening, whilst everyone is losing their shit over the messages.

Tin town

These were apparantly obtained and protected by an nda. The telegraph have decided to ignore the nda. I was always of the opinion the broadsheets were more respectful of how material was obtained and what they did with it. I do hope the telegraph and the journalists are dragged through the courts as a consequence.

"More smoke and mirrors. Look for what else is happening, whilst everyone is losing their shit over the messages."

Exactly…..happens all over the world ,media post bullshit and then other shit that matters gets passed/ignored

Utter bullshit

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Mr"

Yeah those old mad conspiracy theorists keep getting their predictions right

London Colney

"More smoke and mirrors. Look for what else is happening, whilst everyone is losing their shit over the messages."

Yep

"

On the other hand why was Matt stupid enough trust a newso journo especially one with the reputation of okenshot with potentially sensertive information."

Surely we are long passes the point where Hancock's ineptitude surprises us?

London Colney

Mrjust caught up on the 4pc. It shows how I competent they all are. However I don't follow how a 4pc fatality supports less lockdowns. (I've only see the tweets but it looks like they are saying 4 in every 100 cases resulted in death. Or have I not understood context ?)

The 4% was the fatality in men over 80, it was an overestimate and they were discussing whether to convert the country into a prison camp to turn the 4% of 80 plus men into 3% of 80 plus men. As other messages reveal, that number would have been even lower if Hancock had allowed old people to be tested before sending them into nursing homes to infect other vulnerable people. All of this while we were standing six feet apart in Tesco ar Park.

Beyond ridiculous."

#midazolam

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Mrjust caught up on the 4pc. It shows how I competent they all are. However I don't follow how a 4pc fatality supports less lockdowns. (I've only see the tweets but it looks like they are saying 4 in every 100 cases resulted in death. Or have I not understood context ?)

Beyond ridiculous."

I've checked the FT. It states

The global “case fatality rate” — total deaths as a proportion of confirmed cases — has fallen by half over the past three months to below 0.04

So this is a simple number across all ages and genders. (Albeit also across the world)

So at a world wide level it was over 8 deaths per 100 cases at some point.

And as the WhatsApp trail has it, the elderly were at 6pc when the average was 4pc.

Where did you get your view it was 4pc of over 80 males? I'm assuming a different source?

What has struck me is that I've recently seen ppl talk about a 99.something recovery rate therefore it's just the flu. I wonder if thus 0.04 has confused more than just Boris.

I dont disagree about the testing point tho.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe? "

Mmm, a Tory sleeze rag or a Tory sleeze bag.

It's a tough one!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Mr"

The funny thing about statistics is that they can be made up by someone trying to corroborate a story

Gavin Williamson has also inadvertently confirmed these leaks ate completely genuine while pathetically trying to defend his attack on teachers (and inadvertently doubling down on his attack on teachers). I suspect there will be more collateral damage to come

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

In Scotland we have a saying.

Never trust a Tory, and that answers your question.

Manchester (she/her)

"Gavin Williamson has also inadvertently confirmed these leaks ate completely genuine while pathetically trying to defend his attack on teachers (and inadvertently doubling down on his attack on teachers). I suspect there will be more collateral damage to come "

Tories fighting each other is entertaining, at least.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Gavin Williamson has also inadvertently confirmed these leaks ate completely genuine while pathetically trying to defend his attack on teachers (and inadvertently doubling down on his attack on teachers). I suspect there will be more collateral damage to come

Tories fighting each other is entertaining, at least."

Unfortunately their fight is only with words. can we introduce Klingon laws to these fights please?

By *amelhunterMan  over a year ago

newcastle

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe? "

he is a devious lying tory.

but when that isobel oakshott is behimd something there is clearly more than meets the eye!

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Mr

"

Please do let me know when one conspiracy theory is found out to have been right..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe?

but when that isobel oakshott is behimd something there is clearly more than meets the eye! "

She must see this as important to leak now rather than via the enquiry. Makes you wonder what else is hiding in the cupboard

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe?

but when that isobel oakshott is behimd something there is clearly more than meets the eye!

She must see this as important to leak now rather than via the enquiry. Makes you wonder what else is hiding in the cupboard "

If it were that important and in the public interest she could have leaked it when Hancock gave her the information over a year ago ..

Instead she chose to pass it on to the telegraph to only leak snippets that suit their and her own agendas as being vehemently opposed to lockdowns..

This is as much about preventing that possibility in the event of further pandemics which the science says is only a matter of time..

And will happen if the government in power at the time is as piss poorly prepared as this one was ..

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

The really sad thing about this sorry saga is he will spin it ie lie its a distraction, its her fault for leaking it, its Corbyns fault any excuse but the one guaranteed 100% thing is sweet FA will be done 100s of £billions spent fraudulently on totally useless PPE then paid 100s of £millions to store the useless PPE they precured

Beyond ridiculous."

Yep. Complete p*** take by the govt from start to finish.

Masks don't work. Never did.

Vaccines went from saving everyone and preventing the spread to lasting only a few weeks of protection to now confirmation that natural immunity lasts longer!

people were forced to lock down and yet mp's did what the hell they wany, YET people on here still hang on to every word they said and defend the govt.

What a joke.

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Vaccine…. Waste of taxpayers money while the very few ( MPS) made millions…… 3 vaccines…. Caused a heart attack and still caught it….. one big multi National world con ????????????

By *h1maeraMan  over a year ago

warrington

Mr"

Just this, but I guess the anti vaxxer ‘conspiracy theorists’ will blamed at some point again…

By *immerman100Man  over a year ago

Never never land

I've found out many years ago how the media can spin a story how they like to sell it

So I take any story with a pinch of salt

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I've found out many years ago how the media can spin a story how they like to sell it

So I take any story with a pinch of salt "

Me too, I found out the hard way on that one.

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Matt Hancock- who cares?

Mr"

well said

Gotta be honest…some of the messages detailed in the BBC tonight were actually pretty fucking funny. Shows that everyone, whether senior politician or average Joe, is actually more or less the same.

There is one rule for the elite and one for us.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Will she get hauled into court for breach of nda though

"Will she get hauled into court for breach of nda though "

Has it been explicitly stated that there is one? You'd think thete would be but Hancock is a fool so it's hard to be certain. He's spoke about a huge breach of trust, he's not said anything about a NDA that I've seen and I'm not sure any paper would have been brave enough to breach one

Tin town

"Will she get hauled into court for breach of nda though

Has it been explicitly stated that there is one? You'd think thete would be but Hancock is a fool so it's hard to be certain. He's spoke about a huge breach of trust, he's not said anything about a NDA that I've seen and I'm not sure any paper would have been brave enough to breach one"

Quote from BBC story...

"A vocal critic of coronavirus lockdowns, Ms Oakeshott obtained them while helping Mr Hancock write his book, Pandemic Diaries. She has said she broke a legal agreement by releasing the messages because this is "in the public interest".

Interestingly this morning it specifically stated nda...now its a legal agreement....

Has it been explicitly stated that there is one? You'd think thete would be but Hancock is a fool so it's hard to be certain. He's spoke about a huge breach of trust, he's not said anything about a NDA that I've seen and I'm not sure any paper would have been brave enough to breach one

Quote from BBC story...

"A vocal critic of coronavirus lockdowns, Ms Oakeshott obtained them while helping Mr Hancock write his book, Pandemic Diaries. She has said she broke a legal agreement by releasing the messages because this is "in the public interest".

Interestingly this morning it specifically stated nda...now its a legal agreement.... "

I'm not sure if this is the article you've read:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-64818969

But the wording is certainly interesting isn't it? To me "massive betrayal and breach of trust" wouldn't be the appropriate wording if there was an NDA?

And this also seems to confirm there wasn't one: "Isabel and I had worked closely together for more than a year on my book, based on legal confidentiality and a process approved by the Cabinet Office. Isabel repeatedly reiterated the importance of trust throughout, and then broke that trust."

And later in the article it states:

"Ms Oakeshott had initially told broadcasters she had signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Mr Hancock during the writing of her book.

However, she later told the BBC's political editor Chris Mason that there was not an NDA but rather a "really standard terms of agreement between us""

It's all a bit weird isn't it? As much as I mock Hancock it literally is beyond my comprehension that he would share these messages without a watertight NDA agreement to ensure they stayed private but his wording seems specifically to skirt around that and hers go further in explicitly stating there wasn't one.

Tin town

Quote from BBC story...

Interestingly this morning it specifically stated nda...now its a legal agreement....

I'm not sure if this is the article you've read:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-64818969

But the wording is certainly interesting isn't it? To me "massive betrayal and breach of trust" wouldn't be the appropriate wording if there was an NDA?

And this also seems to confirm there wasn't one: "Isabel and I had worked closely together for more than a year on my book, based on legal confidentiality and a process approved by the Cabinet Office. Isabel repeatedly reiterated the importance of trust throughout, and then broke that trust."

And later in the article it states:

"Ms Oakeshott had initially told broadcasters she had signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with Mr Hancock during the writing of her book.

However, she later told the BBC's political editor Chris Mason that there was not an NDA but rather a "really standard terms of agreement between us""

It's all a bit weird isn't it? As much as I mock Hancock it literally is beyond my comprehension that he would share these messages without a watertight NDA agreement to ensure they stayed private but his wording seems specifically to skirt around that and hers go further in explicitly stating there wasn't one. "

Agree its peculiar. I mean they either had an nda or not. Either way ignoring the substance of the story... The journalist and the telegraph have obtained and published stuff covered by breaching a legal agreement.

By *dmundwilsonMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

Telegraph… Centre right… central to the ‘right’. Babylon in spades.

Guardian fake bleeding heart luvies.

Thete isnt a decent newspaper in the country troe trash and medacious propaganda abound.

See also bleating about p0verty next to aricles about ideal homes, and ginnpalaces. owned by peple rolling on it.

When did the guardian ever do a piece on a well done non aspirational home?

By *sh paulCouple  over a year ago

dalkeith

All i really know is this set of tories are cunts

teleford

"There is one rule for the elite and one for us."

Except there isn’t…

teleford

"All i really know is this set of tories are cunts"

and yet despite that the voting public where right to decide Corbyn offering was an even worse collection of cu^ts

By *mp411Man  over a year ago

chester

"All i really know is this set of tories are cunts"

So are all the LIEbour,Greens,Libdems,….every single MP a corrupt lying thieving snake

teleford

Mr

Please do let me know when one conspiracy theory is found out to have been right.. "

I am still waiting on someone to identify any conspiracy theory that has become conspiracy fact… come on, anyone?

teleford

"All i really know is this set of tories are cunts

So are all the LIEbour,Greens,Libdems,….every single MP a corrupt lying thieving snake "

If you believe you are so much better why is it you are you not standing for election?

Near Taunton

"All i really know is this set of tories are cunts

So are all the LIEbour,Greens,Libdems,….every single MP a corrupt lying thieving snake "

Tolkien said this:

"The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men." Have to agree.

Near Taunton

Mr

Please do let me know when one conspiracy theory is found out to have been right..

I am still waiting on someone to identify any conspiracy theory that has become conspiracy fact… come on, anyone? "

I listed them in the post that you quoted. You probably think Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK

teleford

Mr

I am still waiting on someone to identify any conspiracy theory that has become conspiracy fact… come on, anyone?

I listed them in the post that you quoted. You probably think Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK "

Nope you didn’t.

Governments (regardless of competence in numeracy) shutting down countries to head off a pandemic isn’t a conspiracy.

Lab leak cover up by China may be a conspiracy by the Chinese but it remains unproven

Ineffective untested vaccine isn’t a conspiracy, it’s not even a accurate description of reality

Come on if you can’t say who conspired to do what and for what reason then it’s not a conspiracy fact, it’s not even a conspiracy theory!

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Ever day a new message is read out. Hancock is vile individual... Self preservation and vain are his main characteristics.

Add in cheating and lying and this man does not deserve to be in the public light.

Add in the rest of his tory government pals and there we have it. A government that should never have been near power. The lied and cheated to gain it and lied and heated throughout the entire sorry saga of covid.

Near Taunton

Mr

I listed them in the post that you quoted. You probably think Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK

Nope you didn’t.

Governments (regardless of competence in numeracy) shutting down countries to head off a pandemic isn’t a conspiracy.

Lab leak cover up by China may be a conspiracy by the Chinese but it remains unproven

Ineffective untested vaccine isn’t a conspiracy, it’s not even a accurate description of reality

Come on if you can’t say who conspired to do what and for what reason then it’s not a conspiracy fact, it’s not even a conspiracy theory!

"

Go check out the other thread in this section. There is definitive proof, including emails that Anthony Fauci conspired with a British scientist Kristian Anderson to hide the fact that C19 was almost certainly from a lab, there are records of a large transfer of funds from Fauci to Anderson. Are you expecting the conspirators to come clean and admit it? That ain't how it works. Look what happened to Epstrein, a warning.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Some on the political thread are trying to defend Hancock. Quite amusing. Agree with the OP, this has been used as a dead cat but Hancock is a slimy pathetic little weasel who deserves all our contempt.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 03/03/23 07:42:04]

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Some on the political thread are trying to defend Hancock. Quite amusing. Agree with the OP, this has been used as a dead cat but Hancock is a slimy pathetic little weasel who deserves all our contempt."

Durham

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

Go check out the other thread in this section. There is definitive proof, including emails that Anthony Fauci conspired with a British scientist Kristian Anderson to hide the fact that C19 was almost certainly from a lab, there are records of a large transfer of funds from Fauci to Anderson. Are you expecting the conspirators to come clean and admit it? That ain't how it works. Look what happened to Epstrein, a warning."

He is Danish not British. He suggested there was possible evidence of an engineered virus in an open email to Fauci but he and his colleagues would need to investigate further. They investigated further and concluded it wasn't man-made. Now the cynic in me thinks he postulated the man made virus conspiracy trope to help him get research grants.

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

Go check out the other thread in this section. There is definitive proof, including emails that Anthony Fauci conspired with a British scientist Kristian Anderson to hide the fact that C19 was almost certainly from a lab, there are records of a large transfer of funds from Fauci to Anderson. Are you expecting the conspirators to come clean and admit it? That ain't how it works. Look what happened to Epstrein, a warning."

Okay assuming that Epsteon was murdered, how os that a "warning" to people involved on Covid?

I mean I get thst it is plausible that a lot of people wanted/needed Epstein silenced (though the fact Maxwell is still alive dies cast significant doubt on Epstein being silenced)but im not seeing how the alleged murder of a convicted sex offender who facilitated many other people's crimes is a warning to those involved in covid?

By *hGlobbitsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"In Scotland we have a saying.

Never trust a Tory, and that answers your question."

This. All day long: This.

Near Taunton

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

Go check out the other thread in this section. There is definitive proof, including emails that Anthony Fauci conspired with

He is Danish not British. He suggested there was possible evidence of an engineered virus in an open email to Fauci but he and his colleagues would need to investigate further. They investigated further and concluded it wasn't man-made. Now the cynic in me thinks he postulated the man made virus conspiracy trope to help him

get research grants. "

Would you change your mind if someone gave you 1 million dollars?

By *ssexlad0Man  over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 03/03/23 11:35:21]

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Almost this fuss in the papers. No heads will roll. There will be no repercussions. Everyone knows the Covid restrictions were ridiculous and these people were operating at a superior level with impunity towards those lower down. Same on Ireland. Them in power telling us what to do and us poor saps below, powerless to resist lest the full weight of the law be brought to bear.

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this."
catastrophic death rates. Listen to yourself. Do you really still believe that Covid killed as many as claimed? Take another look at what the definition of what counts as a covid death. The death levels in the UK and across the world represent 10% of a whole 1% of the population. Or turn it around. 99.9% did not die. Hiv and TB collectively kill 2.5M people around the world each year. Covid deaths for each year are about 3m. Not much difference in the scheme of things.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Mr

The funny thing about statistics is that they can be made up by someone trying to corroborate a story "

You mean like the extra deaths attributed to covid that once the lockdowns had eased were rectified? Funny how the stat was inflated when it was needed to justify whatever measures needed.

Mr

The funny thing about statistics is that they can be made up by someone trying to corroborate a story You mean like the extra deaths attributed to covid that once the lockdowns had eased were rectified? Funny how the stat was inflated when it was needed to justify whatever measures needed. "

I mean given the legal complexities around register a death amd them re-regostering with a different cause, I'd like to hear more about this?

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this. catastrophic death rates. Listen to yourself. Do you really still believe that Covid killed as many as claimed? Take another look at what the definition of what counts as a covid death. The death levels in the UK and across the world represent 10% of a whole 1% of the population. Or turn it around. 99.9% did not die. Hiv and TB collectively kill 2.5M people around the world each year. Covid deaths for each year are about 3m. Not much difference in the scheme of things."

I still after 3 years so not know anyone personally who has died of covid.

I do whoever know quite a few people who had nasty reactions to the safe and effective jab

Teesside

Mr

I am still waiting on someone to identify any conspiracy theory that has become conspiracy fact… come on, anyone? "

Bay of pigs, operation northwoods, mk ultra, operation midnight climax, the numerous attempts on castro's life. Tuskegee syphilis experiments and many others. All were at one point dismissed as conspiracy theories. All now proven by released documents under the FOIA

Teesside

Mr

The funny thing about statistics is that they can be made up by someone trying to corroborate a story You mean like the extra deaths attributed to covid that once the lockdowns had eased were rectified? Funny how the stat was inflated when it was needed to justify whatever measures needed.

I mean given the legal complexities around register a death amd them re-regostering with a different cause, I'd like to hear more about this?"

The ONS removed at least 17000 deaths from the covid count.

By *ensualswinger1Man  over a year ago

llanelli

John Kanaka you obviously are not up on Goverment figures out....1 in 250,000 is saved from serious illness(ie. On a ventilator) as opposed to 1 in 800 having a serious vaccine side effect...No arguing the toss those are Goverment figures....Yet still people coin the phrase Antivaxxer....As time goes we will be proven to have made the right choice unfortunately....ps. those figures are the Yellow card scheme. How many injures have not been reported?

By *dy635guyMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

It's difficult to know who to believe. We do know two things though. Firstly, the woman who leaked the messages breached a confidentiality agreement. Secondly, at the time difficult decisions were being made around taking actions for which there was no historical precedent, Covid wasn't well understood (or how best to treat it) and inevitably mistakes were made.

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe? "

He's a prick

Boris is a prick

The whole torie party are pricks!

teleford

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

Well I’m excited to read the definitive proof that you say shows Fauci knew the virus was from a lab and that he paid off a doctor that sent him an email suggesting he thought it might be. Hopefully there is an explanation why in there too .

teleford

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

Go check out the other thread in this section. There is definitive proof, including emails that Anthony Fauci conspired with

He is Danish not British. He suggested there was possible evidence of an engineered virus in an open email to Fauci but he and his colleagues would need to investigate further. They investigated further and concluded it wasn't man-made. Now the cynic in me thinks he postulated the man made virus conspiracy trope to help him

get research grants.

Would you change your mind if someone gave you 1 million dollars?"

Did Fauci give Anderson 1 million dollars? And no if I was Anderson I would be needing far more than that!

Tin town

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

get research grants.

Did Fauci give Anderson 1 million dollars? And no if I was Anderson I would be needing far more than that!"

Right but the important thing is... Its just the amount that needs to change. Not the principle.

teleford

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this. catastrophic death rates. Listen to yourself. Do you really still believe that Covid killed as many as claimed? Take another look at what the definition of what counts as a covid death. The death levels in the UK and across the world represent 10% of a whole 1% of the population. Or turn it around. 99.9% did not die. Hiv and TB collectively kill 2.5M people around the world each year. Covid deaths for each year are about 3m. Not much difference in the scheme of things."

The difference is that in those early months nobody knew if it would be 3 million or 30 million.. and remember back…. Intervention, in almost all countries, was driven primarily by a desperate need to head off the exponential growth in hospitalisation numbers before services became entirely overwhelmed. Actions were not so much about minimising total deaths and more to do with flattering the curve. Governments don’t tend to survive situations in which inaction results in full hospitals turning patients away to die in car parks.

teleford

Mr

Nope you didn’t.

get research grants.

Did Fauci give Anderson 1 million dollars? And no if I was Anderson I would be needing far more than that!

Right but the important thing is... Its just the amount that needs to change. Not the principle. "

Well I can’t say because I don’t know the full motivations of what is unproven anyhow. But hypothetically, if purely about greed or power then yes the principle needs changing, however there can be other reasons why sometimes somethings are better left covered.

Denbigh

"Matters of government being leaked is an additional issue. Whilst it makes a good news story. I'd hope our government matters between ministers of state would be more secure. "

Thet use Zoom for governmental meetings. There is no security in place.

C

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

No rules don't apply to them from paying tax to anything really.

Personally feel this is another distraction to others things.

Political people are puppets once we understand that and come together they won’t get away with the stuff they do!!!!

Cambridge

I wanna live like common people

I wanna do whatever common people do

Wanna sleep with common people

I wanna sleep with common people

Cambridge

You will never understand

How it feels to live your life

With no meaning or control

And with nowhere left to go

You are amazed that they exist

And they burn so bright

Whilst you can only wonder why

Rent a flat above a shop

Cut your hair and get a job

Smoke some fags and play some pool

Pretend you never went to school

But still you'll never get it right

'Cause when you're laid in bed at night

Watching roaches climb the wall

If you called your dad he could stop it all

Yeah

Never live like common people

Never do what common people do

Never fail like common people

By *omfyMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

What makes them anti vax for not being gullible enough to take an untested experimental vaccine that didn’t stop the transmission or infection ? Everything what you call conspiracy theorists have been proven right Nwo

By *omfyMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

Or maybe they have to report because they can no longer deny it because even the stupid are putting 2+2 together

Tin town

"Matters of government being leaked is an additional issue. Whilst it makes a good news story. I'd hope our government matters between ministers of state would be more secure.

Thet use Zoom for governmental meetings. There is no security in place.

C"

That's OK then.

He denies this.

Hmmm, who to believe? "

I don't believe it. He's a caring bloke. They all are.

[Removed by poster at 04/03/23 12:10:22]

There is a big difference between being an anti vaxxer or not, like, one choosing not the covid one, then the other who never chooses to get vaccinated against anything.

And now they knew Eat Out To Help Out was spreading covid yet they kept it going...

"And now they knew Eat Out To Help Out was spreading covid yet they kept it going..."

I saw that bit too. Worse, I got the impression they were more interested in covering things up than lives being lost.

"And now they knew Eat Out To Help Out was spreading covid yet they kept it going...

I saw that bit too. Worse, I got the impression they were more interested in covering things up than lives being lost."

When talking about eat out to help out causing problems in intervention areas, Hancock said: we've been protecting them in the comms. ie he'd been covering up for the fact that Sunak's eat out scheme raised infections.

Tin town

"And now they knew Eat Out To Help Out was spreading covid yet they kept it going..."

Well of course. Everybody did. Wasn't it about trying to balance reducing spread and damage to the economy.?

Tin town

Nobody was frog marched and forced to eat out... Least not where I live anyway.

Manchester (she/her)

Course they did. They wanted to half arse it then blame us if shit hit the fan. We knew it then.

Supporting small businesses and families who depend on industries that were shut down - socialism

Funnelling money to your mates who have never produced PPE - the only correct way.

By *att46Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Mr

Well said "

By *att46Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Well said sirl

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Matt Hancock deserved to be betrayed by Isabel Oakshott because he betrayed every single person in this country for scaring into lockdown despite not following lockdown rules himself - the hypercrite weasel

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Matt Hancock deserved to be betrayed by Isabel Oakshott because he betrayed every single person in this country for scaring into lockdown despite not following lockdown rules himself - the hypercrite weasel"

Agreed

By *aan31Man  over a year ago

Shropshire/Middlesex

Midazanol

"Midazanol "

Is she on Fab?

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this.There is a big difference between being an anti vaxxer or not, like, one choosing not the covid one, then the other who never chooses to get vaccinated against anything."

Bootlickers don't understand nuance unfortunately so if you dared say you weren't interested in getting the Jan you were / are a granny murdering bastard

There's now a piece in the Telegraph saying Hancock should be arrested. Gosh.

It's all unravelling now, why else was Hancock trying to reinvent himself, releasing his book way ahead of this he knew he was sensitive to info leaking out so he tried to to his own pr compain to make us disbelieve the leaks.

Him, Chris witty were/are all power crazed little men with nothing about them as people zero personality yer the virus made them stars/hero's who controlled a nation, no way were they going to give that up.

And when they saw evidence that the approach they had taken was wrong, that's when the lies just became bolder and bolder to keep their power and prevent any repercussions

Teesside

"There's now a piece in the Telegraph saying Hancock should be arrested. Gosh."
He should be and taken to court. Local gym owner up this way has ended up in court because he refused to close his gym because of the mental health hit his members would have taken. These so called leaders have been let off with the same so called crimes.

By *ill69888Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Control freaks. Hancock should be doing jail time for bankrupting the country, sending mental health spiralling, causing untold damage to the health services and ruining millions of lives, especially those of children. I hope karma pays him a visit in the not too distant future.

By *heCelticMythMan  over a year ago

dublin

We should just all say that they were right all along, it might shut them up for a while ??

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Those terrible Tories, if only we had Sir Kier in charge, then at least we would have had more restrictions and longer lockdowns. It’s strange that anybody trusts any of these clowns, but a lot are of people did… follow the rules, follow the science.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Matt Handcock is a sneering little fuckturd. He needs to be in prison. The elderly with a rerspiratory complaint (no Covid testing then remember) couldn't be given an intravenous drip (ie nutrition) in a care home remember (only in hospital) and there was a SAGE policy of not admitting the elderly into Hospital. There is the self-fulfilling prophecy right there. Takes about a fortnight for an otherwise healthy elderly person to die that way. Most of the elderly didn't die of Covid, the suggestion from SAGE was some Diamorphine and palliative care as they weakened.

These leaks will devastate people's belief in Govt and SAGE. It has hardly begun. The NHS and GPs were completely sidelined and ignored as was proper healthcare.

Has everyone seen the clips of Handcock pretending toi cry on air? In May 2020?

Apparently we've barely touched the proof that they're deliberately fucking everyone up and mass murdering.... The WhatsApp proof I mean. We already know they've deliberately killed over 400k, more than the blitz in fact. Simon Case is already halfway out the door. They ALL need to be sent to the fucking Hague.

Who else saw the communication between matt and damon poole? They were talking about the new variant.

"When do we deploy the new variant"

"Frighten the pants off everyone with the new strain"

Those Mancock messages??!!

""When do we deploy the new variant"

Those Mancock messages??!!"

Yes, it was those messages as well

By *ason_silverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

""When do we deploy the new variant"

Those Mancock messages??!!Yes, it was those messages as well "

Thankfully we switched to the mRNA version a while back- so even people in labs can scream “you lied from the beginning!!” Without too much fear of the media beating them down now that the pandemic that never was has been crushed... oh right ... death by gogglebox

By *ason_silverMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Next cure for the flu (far more dangerous than covid) is glueing peoples mouths shut - reduces inhalation (everyone knows that)

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Matt Hancock has been exposed (as I always known him to be) not a statesman but a sad little liar - a shakespearian tragedy (written by monkeys on typewritters). A man who is as adept at lying at the despatch box as he is to his mistress. Lies on top of lies on top of more lies, he lies and tries get people to lie for him and lies about the lying. And when he does run out lie he turns to the incompetants card. A man who rather pretends to be stupid then admit his mistakes during lockdown which of course make him a coward. A desperate sad talentless flag shagger who is so blatant with his dishonesty.

He's not alone.... they're all fucked. Next few weeks will be very interesting... They should all be locked up, after having the absolute shit kicked out of them.

This boats bollocks is a dead cat that'll probably never reach the Lords, let alone get passed by them. We need to fucking revolt, pronto.

"He's not alone.... they're all fucked. Next few weeks will be very interesting... They should all be locked up, after having the absolute shit kicked out of them.

This boats bollocks is a dead cat that'll probably never reach the Lords, let alone get passed by them. We need to fucking revolt, pronto.

."

Yes, the elite knows what is going on.

By *onnie 90Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Seems people believe the media when it's a story they want to believe and don't believe the media when they don't want to believe it. Neither position has any real substance to support it. Pick a lane.

I mean there is at least one quote from Johnson at that that made it clear he'd happily let the elderly be collateral damage.

There's also the fact a lot of people were horrified at the time that this was happening. Non of what has been quoted is implausible because the government handled Covid disastrously"

Johnson was reported to have said "let the bodies pile high".

Utterly abhorrent.

Does anyone really believe that Matt Hancock knowingly put people with COVID-19 into care homes?

Does anyone think that Matt Hancock took any decisions by himself?

Maybe COVID-19 could have been handled better, maybe it was handled poorly, or perhaps we did as well as we could.

Either way, probably best not to lay it at the door of Matt Hancock!

Furthermore, COVID-19 would have got into care homes somehow, unless you locked them down and sealed them, in which case they would all have died anyway.

Top Scientists said, there is no way on earth than you can stop COVID-19 going around the world - a few days later scientists in a remote Arctic station contracted it!

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Does anyone really believe that Matt Hancock knowingly put people with COVID-19 into care homes?

Maybe COVID-19 could have been handled better, maybe it was handled poorly, or perhaps we did as well as we could.

Furthermore, COVID-19 would have got into care homes somehow, unless you locked them down and sealed them, in which case they would all have died anyway.

Top Scientists said, there is no way on earth than you can stop COVID-19 going around the world - a few days later scientists in a remote Arctic station contracted it! "

the idea is to slow the spread down and buy time for the vaccines. Otherwise we should have pumped covid in to get it over and done with... (Okay ott, but it paints a point).

"Does anyone really believe that Matt Hancock knowingly put people with COVID-19 into care homes?

Top Scientists said, there is no way on earth than you can stop COVID-19 going around the world - a few days later scientists in a remote Arctic station contracted it! "

I think the minister for health maybe should take the flack not least as he was happy to release a biography to bask in the glory!

Also if we "did the best we could do" it was worse than pretty much anywhere else in the world and we should hold people responsible

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Does anyone really believe that Matt Hancock knowingly put people with COVID-19 into care homes?"

Yes. He’s an incompetent narcissist.

Manchester (she/her)

"Seems people believe the media when it's a story they want to believe and don't believe the media when they don't want to believe it. Neither position has any real substance to support it. Pick a lane.

There's also the fact a lot of people were horrified at the time that this was happening. Non of what has been quoted is implausible because the government handled Covid disastrously

Johnson was reported to have said "let the bodies pile high".

Utterly abhorrent. "

And yet people defend him...

Mr"

Totally agree with you on this.

The truth is finally coming out about how we've all been deceived.

My heart goes out to all that have lost loved ones as a result of the plandemic and those that will lose more friends/family members as a result of the jab rollout.

The human race needs to unite against those behind these evil acts against humanity x

By *arriorstrongMan  over a year ago

Preston

I wonder how many people who think their elderly relatives died from covid were more likely murdered using midazolam

Durham

"I wonder how many people who think their elderly relatives died from covid were more likely murdered using midazolam "

I would say on the balance of evidence nil.

Far too many leaks to jumped up correspondents with an over inflated idea of their own importance.. most folk couldn't give a shit anymore.

Gov needs to go after these people and sack them for breaching the official secrets act.

I'd also take CCTV out of inside downing Street and all gov buildings including the commons. All you see on TV now within the commons is grand standing and waffle and virtue signalling to the tv audience. Repetition of obviously widely supported opinion that gains no progress. Only stupid people want to see all this theatrical performance. If one didn't see pictures of Hancock snogging his secretary one wouldn't be choosing to be offended and would have likely got on with life..

Manchester (she/her)

"Far too many leaks to jumped up correspondents with an over inflated idea of their own importance.. most folk couldn't give a shit anymore.

Gov needs to go after these people and sack them for breaching the official secrets act.

I'd also take CCTV out of inside downing Street and all gov buildings including the commons. All you see on TV now within the commons is grand standing and waffle and virtue signalling to the tv audience. Repetition of obviously widely supported opinion that gains no progress. Only stupid people want to see all this theatrical performance. If one didn't see pictures of Hancock snogging his secretary one wouldn't be choosing to be offended and would have likely got on with life.. "

So your take from the last few years is *less* oversight of government?

That's wild.

Durham

"Far too many leaks to jumped up correspondents with an over inflated idea of their own importance.. most folk couldn't give a shit anymore.

I'd also take CCTV out of inside downing Street and all gov buildings including the commons. All you see on TV now within the commons is grand standing and waffle and virtue signalling to the tv audience. Repetition of obviously widely supported opinion that gains no progress. Only stupid people want to see all this theatrical performance. If one didn't see pictures of Hancock snogging his secretary one wouldn't be choosing to be offended and would have likely got on with life.. "

The camera that caught Hancock snogging wasn't a standard cctv cameras it was put there deliberately by someone, Hancock didn't know it was there. From one of Boris' parties capture via zoom you can see they covered a Camera in the corner with a bin bag.

Well yes .. let them get on with their program of government instead of playing up to the media's whims .. the tail wagging the dog .. it's boring hearing the same shite day in day out from the media and then harranging the shite out of politicians until they get their scalp of resignations ... Yawn .. it wouldn't matter how perfect a policitian is our media would find some way to orchestrate a downfall.. it's pathetic.

Manchester (she/her)

"Well yes .. let them get on with their program of government instead of playing up to the media's whims .. the tail wagging the dog .. it's boring hearing the same shite day in day out from the media and then harranging the shite out of politicians until they get their scalp of resignations ... Yawn .. it wouldn't matter how perfect a policitian is our media would find some way to orchestrate a downfall.. it's pathetic. "

You know you don't have to listen if you're bored, right?

I don't watch football because I'd rather pry my own teeth out. No one makes me. I also don't post on football threads about how little I give a fuck.

By *oog333Couple  over a year ago

varies

"Obviously the anti vaxxers will now applaud this as the right thing to have done despite the catastrophic death rates. Looking forward to their take on this.

Yeah like the flu is just flu to most people to an older person it can be a death sentence."

so why give the vax to young people who are at no risk then

Durham

Yeah like the flu is just flu to most people to an older person it can be a death sentence.so why give the vax to young people who are at no risk then "

Their risk of dying is pretty small hence why under 12s weren't vaccinated. The vaccine lowers the chance of serious illness as well as death. This is a good thing not only for the vaccinated person but also the population in general as the hospitals emptier which reduces the death rates. Politically vaccinating the young allowed society to open up sooner.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I wonder how many people who think their elderly relatives died from covid were more likely murdered using midazolam

I would say on the balance of evidence nil."

this annoys me as it comes from people with little or no clue.

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

He should be hung

Denbigh

"He should be hung"

He probably is.

C

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Seems unlikely

By *indwideopen2Man  over a year ago

gorleston

"I wonder how many people who think their elderly relatives died from covid were more likely murdered using midazolam

I would say on the balance of evidence nil."

Some evidence…

https://youtu.be/3BqbVo2sQi0

https://youtu.be/GEwktv-AGEw

Links are in description.

gorleston

I would say on the balance of evidence nil. this annoys me as it comes from people with little or no clue. "

Says you

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I would say on the balance of evidence nil. this annoys me as it comes from people with little or no clue.

Says you

https://youtu.be/3BqbVo2sQi0"

The first one has a few hanging questions. It assumes doctors can't tell when a patient is at end of life when they used these meds. That is to be proven. It may be doctors used it onky when there are comorbidities. Dr Campbell, as far as I can see is not a medical doctor, but a nurse with a doctorate. Therefore his "I'm not sures" dont carry as much weight as a GP telling me this.

I did miss whether this combo guaranteed death or just increased risk.

gorleston

I would say on the balance of evidence nil. this annoys me as it comes from people with little or no clue.

Says you

The first one has a few hanging questions. It assumes doctors can't tell when a patient is at end of life when they used these meds. That is to be proven. It may be doctors used it onky when there are comorbidities. Dr Campbell, as far as I can see is not a medical doctor, but a nurse with a doctorate. Therefore his "I'm not sures" dont carry as much weight as a GP telling me this.

I did miss whether this combo guaranteed death or just increased risk. "

It doesn’t mean it was done on purpose, it just states that it’s happened.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Says you

It doesn’t mean it was done on purpose, it just states that it’s happened. "

I know. However I gent he was implying that it was done uneccessarily and for the wrong cases. Rather than being a risk based judgement call to help manage the distress of someone at the end of life.

Because that's the flip side.

I'm sorry sir, but as there is a small chance your mum may recover I cant offer anything to relive her distress. Despite my professional view being she is at the end of her life.

gorleston

Says you

It doesn’t mean it was done on purpose, it just states that it’s happened. I know. However I gent he was implying that it was done uneccessarily and for the wrong cases. Rather than being a risk based judgement call to help manage the distress of someone at the end of life.

I'm sorry sir, but as there is a small chance your mum may recover I cant offer anything to relive her distress. Despite my professional view being she is at the end of her life. "

So do you think it was done in error? I’m unsure, but I do know it happened. I remember my tinfoil hat friend telling me about this in 2020 but he discredited himself with the 5g thing. Maybe he had a point. I called him crazy in 2020 for mentioning vaccine passports, it seemed ridiculous at the time given the people at risk but they definitely tried it.

The government surely must have knew what would happen if they pull elderly people out of a care home, sit them on a Corona ward for a few hours then put them back in there. So at this point nothing would surprise me.

Manchester (she/her)

Well,this has been interesting. Good thread, well done.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Says you

It doesn’t mean it was done on purpose, it just states that it’s happened. I know. However I gent he was implying that it was done uneccessarily and for the wrong cases. Rather than being a risk based judgement call to help manage the distress of someone at the end of life.

I'm sorry sir, but as there is a small chance your mum may recover I cant offer anything to relive her distress. Despite my professional view being she is at the end of her life.

So do you think it was done in error? I’m unsure, but I do know it happened. I remember my tinfoil hat friend telling me about this in 2020 but he discredited himself with the 5g thing. Maybe he had a point. I called him crazy in 2020 for mentioning vaccine passports, it seemed ridiculous at the time given the people at risk but they definitely tried it.

The government surely must have knew what would happen if they pull elderly people out of a care home, sit them on a Corona ward for a few hours then put them back in there. So at this point nothing would surprise me. "

what was done in error?

gorleston

Says you

The government surely must have knew what would happen if they pull elderly people out of a care home, sit them on a Corona ward for a few hours then put them back in there. So at this point nothing would surprise me. what was done in error?"

What the videos were talking about.

Manchester (she/her)

Good leaks everyone