FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Forum for people who are vaxx curious to ask questions

Forum for people who are vaxx curious to ask questions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arriorstrong OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Preston

Go!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 37 weeks ago

Reading

Anyone got any popcorn?

By *lymanMan 37 weeks ago

PLYMOUTH

Are vax better than Dyson?

By *ldgeezermeMan 37 weeks ago

Newcastle, Throckley

"Are vax better than Dyson?"

Combine it with shake n vax and you're sorted

By *irty_DeedsMan 37 weeks ago

Teesside

Now I can't get the old shake and vac adverts out my head

Newcastle, Throckley

Is vax curious similar to bi curious?

I usually go for Moderna but could be up for some Astra Zeneca

By *heAverageForumUserMan 37 weeks ago

Just Here

Where were the vaccines given away for free?

By *melie LALWoman 37 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Where were the vaccines given away for free?"

Did you pay for them?

Peterborough

^^^^

Fat fingers

By *heAverageForumUserMan 37 weeks ago

Just Here

"Where were the vaccines given away for free?

Did you pay for them? "

No, where were they given away free?

Peterborough

My question:

How does the vaccine (or spike protein) enter the blood?

And if it does, how does it stay there?

An enquiring HCP wants to know.

Peterborough

Did you pay for them?

No, where were they given away free?"

At point of administration.

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

What is the chip gonna do to me when they turn it on?

When will the magnetism kick in that Sherri Tenpenny promised?

Teesside

Did you pay for them?

At point of administration. "

Theybwere paid for by taxpayers money so no, not free if you pay tax.

Let's not pretend AZ, Pfizer, moderna or others did all this for the good of humanity.

Peterborough

Did you pay for them?

At point of administration. Theybwere paid for by taxpayers money so no, not free if you pay tax.

Let's not pretend AZ, Pfizer, moderna or others did all this for the good of humanity. "

The NHS is paid for but "free at the point of care/treatment". But, unlike prescriptions in England that are paid for, they were free.

I was going to add, so I'll do it now, the govt (we ) gave vaccines to other countries.

I'm sure big pharma shareholders were rubbing their hands with glee at the ever increasing sales of vaccines.

By *hocko87Man 37 weeks ago

dublin

Guys there are other viruses out there other than covid and are as bad as covid ... one is the sumertime flu virus

Preston

I'm curious to know how much money Rishi Sunak made so far from Moderna vaxx

By *hironMan 37 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"I'm curious to know how much money Rishi Sunak made so far from Moderna vaxx"

Rishi Sunak was a founding member of Theleme Partners, who are major investors in Moderna. The investment in Moderna is one of the biggest and most profitable the company has made through a hedge fund it created.

Although Sunak left the firm in 2013, it is unknown what financial stake he still has with the company.

Theleme is registered in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven which does not make company records public. Ordinarily, a partner in a hedge fund would own a stake in the management company and have money invested in its fund.

I pointed out in another topic, that Prof Sir Jonathan Van-Tam was instrumental in brokering deals for Moderna in the UK, who incidentally now holds a senior position at Moderna. This is pure conjecture on my half, but presumably Van-Tam was deployed to distance Sunak from the shady activities taking place.

Matt Hancock, another of the honourable men making tough decisions for our benefit, rubber stamped and announced the supply agreements with Moderna.

I also wonder how much all those mentioned above have made from Moderna and who else amongst our caring politicians urging us to follow the science (retirement fund) have pocketed?

Peterborough

"I'm curious to know how much money Rishi Sunak made so far from Moderna vaxx"

You still ignoring my blood question? I'll assume you know you're wrong

By *hironMan 37 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"I'm curious to know how much money Rishi Sunak made so far from Moderna vaxx

You still ignoring my blood question? I'll assume you know you're wrong "

I'm probably lining myself up for a fall here, as i'm not confident i understand much of what i've read regarding your question to the other poster, but it does seem that the spike protein can enter and remain in the blood.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/apm.13294

Teesside

You still ignoring my blood question? I'll assume you know you're wrong "

Studies have been done on how the spike protein effects the integrity of the blood brain barrier, so I'd assume it has to be in your blood to accomplish that?

Preston

You still ignoring my blood question? I'll assume you know you're wrong Studies have been done on how the spike protein effects the integrity of the blood brain barrier, so I'd assume it has to be in your blood to accomplish that?"

Binded with lipid nanoparticles gets spike into da brain. Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain!

Peterborough

Re two posts above, I will look further. On a quick glance I found one paper but not peer reviewed discuss mRNA vaccine in CSF in vitro. So need to establish if manipulated into CSF on a Petrie dish.

On the other, a paper that states mRNA vaccine stays in blood up to 28 days (I have previously stated if it gets into blood it cannot remain there - implying it cannot remain there permanently).

I will look again after work.

By *alandNitaCouple 37 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

You still ignoring my blood question? I'll assume you know you're wrong Studies have been done on how the spike protein effects the integrity of the blood brain barrier, so I'd assume it has to be in your blood to accomplish that?

-------

Binded with lipid nanoparticles gets spike into da brain. Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain!"

This is also true of "The Virus" In recent studies into Long Covid, it was discovered that not only does the Virus' Spike protein enter the brain, but it can stick around for a long time after the virus itself has gone. This is thought to be the most likely cause of "Brain Fog"

Cal

Preston

You still ignoring my blood question? I'll assume you know you're wrong Studies have been done on how the spike protein effects the integrity of the blood brain barrier, so I'd assume it has to be in your blood to accomplish that?

-------

Binded with lipid nanoparticles gets spike into da brain. Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain!

This is also true of "The Virus" In recent studies into Long Covid, it was discovered that not only does the Virus' Spike protein enter the brain, but it can stick around for a long time after the virus itself has gone. This is thought to be the most likely cause of "Brain Fog"

Cal"

That's interesting

I do think the pureblood thing is nonsense. It's more about risk mitigation avoiding the jab. Most people are going to get infected. But getting injected with an mrna instruction to create more spike is another level

Getting covid feels like a shot or rum. The jab a litre bottle. Multiple jabs multiple litres

Scunthorpe

-------

Cal

-------

That's interesting

I do think the pureblood thing is nonsense. It's more about risk mitigation avoiding the jab. Most people are going to get infected. But getting injected with an mrna instruction to create more spike is another level

Getting covid feels like a shot or rum. The jab a litre bottle. Multiple jabs multiple litres "

I think you've misunderstood what mRNA is and what it does.

-------

Cal"

The vaccine actually substantially reduces the risk and severity of long-Covid.

Preston

"

-------

That's interesting

Getting covid feels like a shot or rum. The jab a litre bottle. Multiple jabs multiple litres

I think you've misunderstood what mRNA is and what it does."

Can you expand?

By *entle_lover_xMan 37 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Ever since having the vax I felt an urge to ditch my Mac and switch to a Microsoft system. Could this be related to Bill Gates?

By *entle_lover_xMan 37 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Also instead of vaxx curious can I be "Fab vaxxed" like Fab straight? I'll say I'm vaxxed but if chance of a shag and a lady wants pure blood I pretend I haven't had it

By *hagTonightMan 37 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

"Guys there are other viruses out there other than covid and are as bad as covid ... one is the sumertime flu virus "
This, everything seems to be covid nowadays doesnt it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Central

"Guys there are other viruses out there other than covid and are as bad as covid ... one is the sumertime flu virus "

Good point but what have been the relative impacts, compared to Covid?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Central

I'm probably lining myself up for a fall here, as i'm not confident i understand much of what i've read regarding your question to the other poster, but it does seem that the spike protein can enter and remain in the blood.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/apm.13294 "

The mRNA vaccines didn't introduce the spike p er otein into people and their blood though. The body created the protein itself, where it joined the many different protein molecules that we create or have within our body at any time.

The vaccine remained largely in the muscle it was introduced into, with some localised movement into adjacent lymph nodes.

The body's own created proteins then helped to prime our immune systems to be able to recognise and attack the Covid virus, via its spikes, should it enter the body. Whilst the immune response can persist, ready to counter Covid, the proteins we have produced are short lived and removed by our body's standard husbandry.

Similarly, the vaccine materials likely have a few weeks of presence in the body, before they are cleared out too.

By *ools and the brainCouple 37 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

I want to know at what point will I start receiving my 5g signal enabling me to ditch my mobile and send text via thought control?

And when do I get my Microsoft shares?

Preston

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/apm.13294

The mRNA vaccines didn't introduce the spike p er otein into people and their blood though. The body created the protein itself, where it joined the many different protein molecules that we create or have within our body at any time.

The vaccine remained largely in the muscle it was introduced into, with some localised movement into adjacent lymph nodes.

The body's own created proteins then helped to prime our immune systems to be able to recognise and attack the Covid virus, via its spikes, should it enter the body. Whilst the immune response can persist, ready to counter Covid, the proteins we have produced are short lived and removed by our body's standard husbandry.

Similarly, the vaccine materials likely have a few weeks of presence in the body, before they are cleared out too. "

*some research indicates this. Other research confirms the vaccine has travelled to the spleen, ovaries, brain...

Peterborough

To respond to the poster regarding passing through the blood brain barrier so must be in the blood -

First I looked at covid entering the brain. Viruses can so theories exist that covid can, but not yet found. Causes of viral encephalitis proves viruses pass through the BBB. I watched a brief video clip from some educational institution, the prof claims the spike protein can not pass through BBB and uses evidence that protein doesn't enter. It certainly won't be due to size as proteins are smaller than virus particles. It must be to do with the blood regulators but haven't found info regarding that.

At present, what is known is that covid can cause non-infectious encephalitis - this is immune mediated. The immune system is destroying neurons. A subject I'm very familiar with and have theorised THIS causes long covid. Have stated this before and that the enceph society is doing research on it.

I shall look a bit more re brain and covid vaccine but don't expect to gain further info.

Is nobody gonna tell me what happens when the chip is switched on, I’m on fkin tenterhooks here.

Teesside

"To respond to the poster regarding passing through the blood brain barrier so must be in the blood -

First I looked at covid entering the brain. Viruses can so theories exist that covid can, but not yet found. Causes of viral encephalitis proves viruses pass through the BBB. I watched a brief video clip from some educational institution, the prof claims the spike protein can not pass through BBB and uses evidence that protein doesn't enter. It certainly won't be due to size as proteins are smaller than virus particles. It must be to do with the blood regulators but haven't found info regarding that.

At present, what is known is that covid can cause non-infectious encephalitis - this is immune mediated. The immune system is destroying neurons. A subject I'm very familiar with and have theorised THIS causes long covid. Have stated this before and that the enceph society is doing research on it.

I shall look a bit more re brain and covid vaccine but don't expect to gain further info."

To be honest, I just did a quick search and saw a few studies mentioning it, it was more a question than a statement to be honest. Cheers for doing the legwork I couldn't be arsed to do

Given the links between long covid being helped or in some cases giving some people the symptoms of it. I wondered if the spike proteins created from the vaccines are playing a part too.

It's such a strange virus in how different people react to it.

Peterborough

I looked, and again it is theory that the spike protein has entered the brain. The evidence they use in the inflammatory reaction. So I theorised that perhaps the vaccines can cause either autoimmune encephalitis or post-infectious enceph. And sure enough there's meta analyses on exactly that.

So to recap, there are only theories that covid or the spike protein from the vaccines enters the brain.

Peterborough

"I looked, and again it is theory that the spike protein has entered the brain. The evidence they use in the inflammatory reaction. So I theorised that perhaps the vaccines can cause either autoimmune encephalitis or post-infectious enceph. And sure enough there's meta analyses on exactly that.

So to recap, there are only theories that covid or the spike protein from the vaccines enters the brain."

But we know enceph occurs. This explains ALL the neurological long covid symptoms.

In a previous thread I mentioned I had this hypothesis (actually in 2020) as it occurred following the Spanish flu and was termed encephalitis lethargica. This was instrumental in helping me learn about my encephalitis sequelae.

Peterborough

"To respond to the poster regarding passing through the blood brain barrier so must be in the blood -

I shall look a bit more re brain and covid vaccine but don't expect to gain further info.To be honest, I just did a quick search and saw a few studies mentioning it, it was more a question than a statement to be honest. Cheers for doing the legwork I couldn't be arsed to do

Given the links between long covid being helped or in some cases giving some people the symptoms of it. I wondered if the spike proteins created from the vaccines are playing a part too.

It's such a strange virus in how different people react to it."

I'm fascinated by the brain, even more so since mine was damaged.

Peterborough

-------

Cal"

I disagree from what I know and from I've read.

Preston

"I looked, and again it is theory that the spike protein has entered the brain. The evidence they use in the inflammatory reaction. So I theorised that perhaps the vaccines can cause either autoimmune encephalitis or post-infectious enceph. And sure enough there's meta analyses on exactly that.

So to recap, there are only theories that covid or the spike protein from the vaccines enters the brain."

Pretty sure the mrna is bound to the lipid nanoparticles which is the free ride into the brain.

There is research out there... I'll have a dig because you are nice and well researched and yes im not always right and I don't mind being wrong but hey that's the point of argument

Peterborough

Re the vaccine being in the blood, the evidence linked states surprise at it being there and calls for more research. But as I stated earlier it does not remain in the blood.

For warrior, a lesson -

The blood is filtered by the liver, which processes nutrients,

removes toxins, such as the byproducts from the breakdown of medications and alcohol. Changes

ammonia to urea,

processes and eliminates excess bilirubin, which is a waste product of the breakdown of red blood cells,

produces immune system cells to eliminate bacteria and potentially harmful toxins from your blood.

Your kidneys filter excess toxins and waste from your blood and release them in your urine.

A short version.

Preston

"Re the vaccine being in the blood, the evidence linked states surprise at it being there and calls for more research. But as I stated earlier it does not remain in the blood.

For warrior, a lesson -

removes toxins, such as the byproducts from the breakdown of medications and alcohol. Changes

ammonia to urea,

processes and eliminates excess bilirubin, which is a waste product of the breakdown of red blood cells,

produces immune system cells to eliminate bacteria and potentially harmful toxins from your blood.

Your kidneys filter excess toxins and waste from your blood and release them in your urine.

A short version "

https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/gene-therapy/mRNA-loaded-lipid-nanoparticles-reprogram-cells/101/web/2023/08

So my reading is mrna could be causing cell necrosis

Peterborough

"Re the vaccine being in the blood, the evidence linked states surprise at it being there and calls for more research. But as I stated earlier it does not remain in the blood.

For warrior, a lesson -

ammonia to urea,

A short version

https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/gene-therapy/mRNA-loaded-lipid-nanoparticles-reprogram-cells/101/web/2023/08

So my reading is mrna could be causing cell necrosis"

The technology is related the recipe is different. It would be like saying a roasted lamb is the same as a roasted pig. Both meats but different animals.

Newcastle, Throckley

For warrior, a lesson -

ammonia to urea,

A short version

So my reading is mrna could be causing cell necrosis"

Wow! Way to misrepresent an article!

Your reading is is non existent

Preston

"

Your reading is is non existent"

My reading of this is you're saying I'm retarded?

By *ikeybr0Man 37 weeks ago

Newport

[Removed by poster at 13/09/23 21:03:23]

Teesside

I shall look a bit more re brain and covid vaccine but don't expect to gain further info.To be honest, I just did a quick search and saw a few studies mentioning it, it was more a question than a statement to be honest. Cheers for doing the legwork I couldn't be arsed to do

It's such a strange virus in how different people react to it.

I'm fascinated by the brain, even more so since mine was damaged."

Sorry to hear that. I've been doing combat sports since my early teens so I've had my fair share of concussions so have done quite a bit of research into that over the years. Led to me packing full contact stuff in.

Newcastle, Throckley

"

My reading of this is you're saying I'm retarded?"

Well it's two for two so I'm on pretty safe ground to say reading is really not your thing

Teesside

"

Well it's two for two so I'm on pretty safe ground to say reading is really not your thing"

Like grammar "is is" yours?

Scunthorpe

-------

Cal

-------

I disagree from what I know and from I've read."

---

I unfortunately don't have time to read the studies at the moment, so rely on articles in associated news. Here are a couple of the things that I've read:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20230410/Study-highlights-the-potential-long-term-neurological-effects-post-COVID-19.aspx

https://www.webmd.com/covid/news/20230413/part-of-coronavirus-may-stick-around-the-brain#:~:text=Delivered%20by%20circulating%20blood%2C%20the,the%20skull%20and%20the%20brain.

They both relate to the same research though.

Cal

Peterborough

-------

Cal

-------

I disagree from what I know and from I've read.

---

I unfortunately don't have time to read the studies at the moment, so rely on articles in associated news. Here are a couple of the things that I've read:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20230410/Study-highlights-the-potential-long-term-neurological-effects-post-COVID-19.aspx

https://www.webmd.com/covid/news/20230413/part-of-coronavirus-may-stick-around-the-brain#:~:text=Delivered%20by%20circulating%20blood%2C%20the,the%20skull%20and%20the%20brain.

They both relate to the same research though.

Cal "

I read that yesterday. It's not (yet) peer reviewed and is highly theoretical. Of course that can change.

Newcastle, Throckley

"

Well it's two for two so I'm on pretty safe ground to say reading is really not your thingLike grammar "is is" yours? "

Well that's it, you've convinced me

How do I get my blood filtered to remove this evil vaccine

Preston

"

Well it's two for two so I'm on pretty safe ground to say reading is really not your thingLike grammar "is is" yours?

Well that's it, you've convinced me

How do I get my blood filtered to remove this evil vaccine"

There are protocols

By *ust RachelTV/TS 37 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I thought you might use a real but rare slate wiper, something like the Marburg virus.

But summertime flu virus, is up there with the best of them.

By *ensualswinger1Man 35 weeks ago

llanelli

Quite bizarre that there are so many blaze comments on here from ppl who were hoodwinked into having the jab.......Personally I would be really concerned right now for my long term health.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 35 weeks ago

Reading

"Quite bizarre that there are so many blaze comments on here from ppl who were hoodwinked into having the jab.......Personally I would be really concerned right now for my long term health. "

Are they the comments that went up in smoke?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 35 weeks ago

Central

"Quite bizarre that there are so many blaze comments on here from ppl who were hoodwinked into having the jab.......Personally I would be really concerned right now for my long term health. "

'Quite bizarre' too that within a reasonable discussion between people, that some post vague, as good as meaningless, posts that might be perceived as disruptive and scaremongering instead. .

There are people who sadly are no longer amongst us, who didn't get vaccinated and passed away. There are others whose life has been preserved, because they were vaccinated. Overall, the many different vaccines were huge net gains for the country, saving thousands of lives and helping to sustain our health services for others with different conditions.

By *enSiskoMan 35 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Lets have a party.

By *arriorstrong OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Preston

"Quite bizarre that there are so many blaze comments on here from ppl who were hoodwinked into having the jab.......Personally I would be really concerned right now for my long term health.

'Quite bizarre' too that within a reasonable discussion between people, that some post vague, as good as meaningless, posts that might be perceived as disruptive and scaremongering instead. .

There are people who sadly are no longer amongst us, who didn't get vaccinated and passed away. There are others whose life has been preserved, because they were vaccinated. Overall, the many different vaccines were huge net gains for the country, saving thousands of lives and helping to sustain our health services for others with different conditions. "

That's just a popular narrative. Other narratives include people have damaged their immune systems and are now going to be laid out by bugs they would previously have fought off.

By *hironMan 35 weeks ago

Leamington Spa

"Quite bizarre that there are so many blaze comments on here from ppl who were hoodwinked into having the jab.......Personally I would be really concerned right now for my long term health.

There are people who sadly are no longer amongst us, who didn't get vaccinated and passed away. There are others whose life has been preserved, because they were vaccinated. Overall, the many different vaccines were huge net gains for the country, saving thousands of lives and helping to sustain our health services for others with different conditions. "

There are people who sadly are no longer amongst us, vaccinated or not.

There are others whose life has been been preserved, vaccinated or not.

What exactly are the "net gains for the country", its arguable there isn't any?

Where is the unequivocal evidence of thousands of lives saved?

How is that even calculated?

From what I have read, with headlines or titles using the words "lives saved", quickly descend into indicates, suggests, estimated, which are words that no longer offer the substance of fact.

Our health services for those with "different conditions" were definitely not sustained throughout the pandemic and vaccination programme...that is fact!

By *ensualswinger1Man 35 weeks ago

llanelli

Quite bizarre that there are so many blaze comments on here from ppl who were hoodwinked into having the jab.......Personally I would be really concerned right now for my long term health.

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

I just got my Pfizer booster yesterday....I'm in for the long haul.... I'll finish what I started ha.... still haven't contracted Covid 19....

I once was an anti-vaxer....but when it came to my Mom with underlying issues.... I got vaccinated then.

By *melie LALWoman 35 weeks ago

Peterborough

There are people who sadly are no longer amongst us, who didn't get vaccinated and passed away. There are others whose life has been preserved, because they were vaccinated. Overall, the many different vaccines were huge net gains for the country, saving thousands of lives and helping to sustain our health services for others with different conditions.

That's just a popular narrative. Other narratives include people have damaged their immune systems and are now going to be laid out by bugs they would previously have fought off. "

Elaborate please.

Peterborough

Quite bizarre you repeating yourself.

Cestus 3

"Go!"

Is red or white twine he best to drink when one has covid?

Cestus 3

*wine

[Removed by poster at 28/09/23 00:08:16]

what do you mean?

There are people who sadly are no longer amongst us, vaccinated or not.

There are others whose life has been been preserved, vaccinated or not.

What exactly are the "net gains for the country", its arguable there isn't any?

Where is the unequivocal evidence of thousands of lives saved?

How is that even calculated?

From what I have read, with headlines or titles using the words "lives saved", quickly descend into indicates, suggests, estimated, which are words that no longer offer the substance of fact.

Our health services for those with "different conditions" were definitely not sustained throughout the pandemic and vaccination programme...that is fact!

"

what do you mean?

"My question:

An enquiring HCP wants to know."

it enters the blood through the syringe that you're injected with...

do you mean, how does the spike protein interact with the immune system?

I believe it is attacked by the immunity and your own body's defenses get a chance to 'practice' on a harmless version of the same type of protein it will encounter during a covid infection.

The system adapts and retains the ability to fight that same protein without having to re-learn it when you become infected.

That's just a popular narrative. Other narratives include people have damaged their immune systems and are now going to be laid out by bugs they would previously have fought off.

Elaborate please."

Do you mean they have damaged their immunity with vaccines? If so that's a new one on me. There's no evidence at all anywhere that vaccines make you more vulnerable to other types of infection. That's just complete nonsense.

All ideas are 'narratives' but some have basis in reality, some are controversial, and some have no evidence at all.

Peterborough

"My question:

An enquiring HCP wants to know.

it enters the blood through the syringe that you're injected with...

do you mean, how does the spike protein interact with the immune system?

I believe it is attacked by the immunity and your own body's defenses get a chance to 'practice' on a harmless version of the same type of protein it will encounter during a covid infection.

The system adapts and retains the ability to fight that same protein without having to re-learn it when you become infected."

It's intra-muscular. And I know how the immune system works, but thank you.

By *iger4uWoman 35 weeks ago

In my happy place

I've just ordered a cordless vaxx...

Preston

Elaborate please.

Do you mean they have damaged their immunity with vaccines? If so that's a new one on me. There's no evidence at all anywhere that vaccines make you more vulnerable to other types of infection. That's just complete nonsense.

All ideas are 'narratives' but some have basis in reality, some are controversial, and some have no evidence at all."

Clearly I imagined what I read.

Peterborough

Elaborate please.

All ideas are 'narratives' but some have basis in reality, some are controversial, and some have no evidence at all.

Clearly I imagined what I read. "

That's not what the poster stated. In an indirect way they are pondering on the validity of your statement.

And why not elaborate, like I asked?

By *aulupforitMan 35 weeks ago

Tynemouth

"What is the chip gonna do to me when they turn it on? "

The chip inside your head gets switched to overload..

Preston

Elaborate please.

That's not what the poster stated. In an indirect way they are pondering on the validity of your statement.

And why not elaborate, like I asked?"

I didn't see that request was buried in oojamaflips post

By *scobar67Man 35 weeks ago

glasgow

Are ppl still taking these things haha

Never been tested

No idea what the long term problems may be from them

I find it very strange they managed to find a vaccine for a virus which was only a year old... But no cure for other things that have been around for years!!!

Money making scheme by certain companies!!

Reading

"Are ppl still taking these things haha

Never been tested

I find it very strange they managed to find a vaccine for a virus which was only a year old... But no cure for other things that have been around for years!!!

Money making scheme by certain companies!! "

Ah bless

glasgow

Did you sneeze??... Or just block me because I have a opinion on something?????

Peterborough

Never been tested

Corona viruses have been around long before modern man.

Peterborough

Elaborate please.

I didn't see that request was buried in oojamaflips post"

And still won't elaborate. Indicates an unsubstantiated opinion to me.

By *isurreyguy2019Man 35 weeks ago

surrey

We already had a perfectly good vaccination method that has been tried and tested for over 70yrs which has been proven to be highy effective and safe,why didn't we use it?

glasgow

Never been tested

Corona viruses have been around long before modern man."

So why the big fuss now?

To make ppl and companies richer?

To control ppl?

Tynemouth

Same shit…different day…

Peterborough

"We already had a perfectly good vaccination method that has been tried and tested for over 70yrs which has been proven to be highy effective and safe,why didn't we use it? "

AZ did. That was recalled.

Peterborough

Never been tested

So why the big fuss now?

To control ppl?

"

It was a zoonotic virus.

By *ob198XaMan 35 weeks ago

teleford

"We already had a perfectly good vaccination method that has been tried and tested for over 70yrs which has been proven to be highy effective and safe,why didn't we use it? "

Enlighten us, what was this proven safe and effective method for preventing infection by coronaviruses?

teleford

Never been tested

Research into coronavirus vaccines likely predates your birth…

glasgow

Never been tested

Research into coronavirus vaccines likely predates your birth… "

But never in history have ppl been confined to their houses.. Can't visit relatives.. Can't go to work... Can't use a gym... Etc

So what's different about this supposed virus?

Why the big deal now?

By *irty_DeedsMan 35 weeks ago

Teesside

Never been tested

So why the big fuss now?

To control ppl?

It was a zoonotic virus."

Allegedly. It's just a massive coincidence that it started in the same area that has a lab that also has previous safety concerns and happens to also work with coronaviruses. The same lab with ties to the NiH and gain of function research.

Nah, all just one big coincidence, nothing to see, move along.

Peterborough

"We already had a perfectly good vaccination method that has been tried and tested for over 70yrs which has been proven to be highy effective and safe,why didn't we use it?

Enlighten us, what was this proven safe and effective method for preventing infection by coronaviruses?"

That's not what was stated.

Peterborough

Never been tested

But never in history have ppl been confined to their houses.. Can't visit relatives.. Can't go to work... Can't use a gym... Etc

Why the big deal now?

"

It was a novel Corona virus to us humans. History teaches us (think Spanish flu) novel virus pandemics can be highly fatal. Not percentage wise but in numbers.

Peterborough

Never been tested

So why the big fuss now?

To control ppl?

It was a zoonotic virus.Allegedly. It's just a massive coincidence that it started in the same area that has a lab that also has previous safety concerns and happens to also work with coronaviruses. The same lab with ties to the NiH and gain of function research.

Nah, all just one big coincidence, nothing to see, move along."

I made a thread about a scientist stating keeping an open mind

Peterborough

Never been tested

So why the big fuss now?

To control ppl?

It was a zoonotic virus.Allegedly. It's just a massive coincidence that it started in the same area that has a lab that also has previous safety concerns and happens to also work with coronaviruses. The same lab with ties to the NiH and gain of function research.

Nah, all just one big coincidence, nothing to see, move along.

I made a thread about a scientist stating keeping an open mind "

"Don't rule out a lab leak".

teleford

Never been tested

Why the big deal now?

"

A “supposed virus” . I can’t really help you!

Tynemouth

Never been tested

Why the big deal now?

"

Reading

Never been tested

Why the big deal now?

A “supposed virus” . I can’t really help you!"

But he’s never been tested…..

……. So it all must be a falsify

By *I TwoCouple 35 weeks ago

all around

"Go!"

Only 3 years too late

Central

[Removed by poster at 29/09/23 00:04:01]

Central

Never been tested

Why the big deal now?

"

The government's responses of course should and have been questioned, that's totally appropriate.

'Why the big deal now?'. You presumably may have skipped over the news, where health systems were overwhelmed and mortality rates, not to mention the volumes of people with severe illness, were at catastrophic levels? I think most of us didn't miss that! Things were drastically different from the previous decades . Global expertise at infection analysis and vaccine development meant that we were very fortunate to have been living in 2020 and not much earlier historically. That expertise supported a quicker response. For right and wrong, it involves profit, as much in life does in the world.

Preston

My mates work in hospitals. They weren't overwhelmed in 2020. There was far less people there. But go on, believe what you heard in the pub. Sorry. On the internet

Preston

"

Research into coronavirus vaccines likely predates your birth… "

Please point me to the research into the long term side effects of mrna injections.

Preston

Elaborate please.

And still won't elaborate. Indicates an unsubstantiated opinion to me."

Your cognitive dissonance is strong amelie

By *illynillyCouple 35 weeks ago

Wiltshire

"My mates work in hospitals. They weren't overwhelmed in 2020. There was far less people there. But go on, believe what you heard in the pub. Sorry. On the internet "

I work for the NHS and I can most definitely say hospitals were over run in 2020, to the point private care agency changed their homes for covid patients over spill which most definitely helped our local hospital... and to those who say covid is just a cold, well I m day 3 of the first time with covid and its way more than just a cold , have a great day all

glasgow

"

Please point me to the research into the long term side effects of mrna injections."

This is my point

There is no way anyone knows the long term effects from this jag.. And the dozen boosters after it

I know ppl died... But if the News was to report on every single car crash to happen would you stop driving??

Covid deaths were on TV 24/7 scaring the shit out of ppl

glasgow

Never been tested

Why the big deal now?

But he’s never been tested…..

……. So it all must be a falsify "

And what exactly was the treatment if you did test positive??

Preston

"My mates work in hospitals. They weren't overwhelmed in 2020. There was far less people there. But go on, believe what you heard in the pub. Sorry. On the internet

I work for the NHS and I can most definitely say hospitals were over run in 2020, to the point private care agency changed their homes for covid patients over spill which most definitely helped our local hospital... and to those who say covid is just a cold, well I m day 3 of the first time with covid and its way more than just a cold , have a great day all "

So my mates are lying?

Wiltshire

Either lying or that area was extremely lucky because I know I m not lying

Reading

"My mates work in hospitals. They weren't overwhelmed in 2020. There was far less people there. But go on, believe what you heard in the pub. Sorry. On the internet "

Interesting, I’m a Respiratory Nurse, I can assure you we worked ourselves ragged, the Dept was overwhelmed at times. This is first hand, rather than from a “mate”

Wiltshire

"My mates work in hospitals. They weren't overwhelmed in 2020. There was far less people there. But go on, believe what you heard in the pub. Sorry. On the internet

Interesting, I’m a Respiratory Nurse, I can assure you we worked ourselves ragged, the Dept was overwhelmed at times. This is first hand, rather than from a “mate” "

Ah but his mate isn't a liar (she says tongue in cheek) because my comment was first hand but hey what do we know eh

Preston

Interesting, I’m a Respiratory Nurse, I can assure you we worked ourselves ragged, the Dept was overwhelmed at times. This is first hand, rather than from a “mate” "

Their experiences were different to yours

Out of interest, what was the cause of you being run ragged?

Staffing shortages?

Lack of beds to discharge patients?

Seasonal variations? (I seem to remember winter flu pushing the NHS to breaking point before 2020)

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/jan/09/futureofthenhs.medicineandhealth1

So tell me again, was it covid 19 that was the issue? Or the tories creating the perfect storm, then fanning the flames with behavioural scientists and media complicity?

Accounting for this, 2020 was no different to any other year, wasn't it?

The truth is out there

glasgow

Let's all just agree to disagree

We should go to the pub and discuss this topic

Bring your mask

Central

I work for the NHS and I can most definitely say hospitals were over run in 2020, to the point private care agency changed their homes for covid patients over spill which most definitely helped our local hospital... and to those who say covid is just a cold, well I m day 3 of the first time with covid and its way more than just a cold , have a great day all "

. Hope you get to feel better soon

The professed ignorance of some people, of the state that hospitals were in during the first wave in 2020, is staggering.

Wiltshire

I work for the NHS and I can most definitely say hospitals were over run in 2020, to the point private care agency changed their homes for covid patients over spill which most definitely helped our local hospital... and to those who say covid is just a cold, well I m day 3 of the first time with covid and its way more than just a cold , have a great day all

. Hope you get to feel better soon

The professed ignorance of some people, of the state that hospitals were in during the first wave in 2020, is staggering. "

Yes hoping today is the worst of it... I m fit and healthy so gawd knows how the elderly have felt with it, certainly isn't anything like a common cold, or even flu for that matter, my body hurts like it did after giving birth

Reading

Interesting, I’m a Respiratory Nurse, I can assure you we worked ourselves ragged, the Dept was overwhelmed at times. This is first hand, rather than from a “mate”

Staffing shortages?

Seasonal variations? (I seem to remember winter flu pushing the NHS to breaking point before 2020)

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/jan/09/futureofthenhs.medicineandhealth1

So tell me again, was it covid 19 that was the issue? Or the tories creating the perfect storm, then fanning the flames with behavioural scientists and media complicity?

The truth is out there

"

Yep, the issue was COVID. Did you miss tve part about me being a Respiratory Nurse?

Have a nice day.

Preston

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Yep, the issue was COVID. Did you miss tve part about me being a Respiratory Nurse?

Have a nice day. "

My mate is a registrar, the other and orthopaedic consultant

What is this, NHS top trumps?

Wiltshire

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

"

Certainly no top trumping here, just what I saw personally

I'm sure if great men like Donald Trump, President Biden, Matt Hardcock, Boris Johnson, Jeremy Vine, Philip Schofield etc, all the politicians we have known and loved over the years who always tell the truth and all the health experts and scientists with only noble agdendas inform us the vaxxes are safe; then they are. No need to ask any questions.

Agenda *

Reading

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

"

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

glasgow

"I'm sure if great men like Donald Trump, President Biden, Matt Hardcock, Boris Johnson, Jeremy Vine, Philip Schofield etc, all the politicians we have known and loved over the years who always tell the truth and all the health experts and scientists with only noble agdendas inform us the vaxxes are safe; then they are. No need to ask any questions. "

The same matt hanCOCK who told us not to visit relatives or your wee gran in The old folk home while he was shagging his secretary???

I certainly believe him

Preston

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon "

Lol.

It's not vs, what a silly thing to say. Someone working in one trust found one thing, other working in a different trust found another

Reading

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

It's not vs, what a silly thing to say. Someone working in one trust found one thing, other working in a different trust found another

"

Nice bit of backtracking……

Preston

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

Nice bit of backtracking…… "

Could you point me to the bit where I backtracked?

Reading

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

Could you point me to the bit where I backtracked? "

You can lead a horse to water…….

Preston

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

You can lead a horse to water……. "

You can't. You're just making it up. Like you're theory people who are jabbed aren't part of an experiment

I'm in to control. Let's see how we get on

Reading

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

You can't. You're just making it up. Like you're theory people who are jabbed aren't part of an experiment

I'm in to control. Let's see how we get on "

It’s actually “your theory”….. thank us later

Central

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

I'm in to control. Let's see how we get on "

Get yourself controlled, if that's your thing. Involve yourself in research, that helps the world.

Peterborough

"

Please point me to the research into the long term side effects of mrna injections."

That's not what was stated. Or are you forgetting AZ used the traditional method?

Peterborough

Elaborate please.

And still won't elaborate. Indicates an unsubstantiated opinion to me.

Your cognitive dissonance is strong amelie"

If you say so. Might be my ABI. But even then I don't avoid things like you do.

Peterborough

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

"

Registrar in what department? The respiratory nurse definitely trumps an orthopod.

"I'm sure if great men like Donald Trump, President Biden, Matt Hardcock, Boris Johnson, Jeremy Vine, Philip Schofield etc, all the politicians we have known and loved over the years who always tell the truth and all the health experts and scientists with only noble agdendas inform us the vaxxes are safe; then they are. No need to ask any questions.

The same matt hanCOCK who told us not to visit relatives or your wee gran in The old folk home while he was shagging his secretary???

I certainly believe him "

Well you need to learn to trust your betters.

glasgow

"I'm sure if great men like Donald Trump, President Biden, Matt Hardcock, Boris Johnson, Jeremy Vine, Philip Schofield etc, all the politicians we have known and loved over the years who always tell the truth and all the health experts and scientists with only noble agdendas inform us the vaxxes are safe; then they are. No need to ask any questions.

I certainly believe him

Well you need to learn to trust your betters."

None a them are better than me hahaha

glasgow

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

Registrar in what department? The respiratory nurse definitely trumps an orthopod."

No proof any of this cpl are nurses.. Only what she said

Peterborough

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

Registrar in what department? The respiratory nurse definitely trumps an orthopod.

No proof any of this cpl are nurses.. Only what she said "

Why would she lie?

By *rotic desiresWoman 35 weeks ago

Here and there

"

Please point me to the research into the long term side effects of mrna injections.

That's not what was stated. Or are you forgetting AZ used the traditional method?"

AZ most certainly did not use the "traditional method".

They used an adenovirus as the delivery system for the genetic code of the Coronavirus spike protein while Pfizer used nanolipid technology as the delivery system.

There's nothing traditional about using the genetic code of a virus instructing your own cells to start manufacturing the toxin to build an immune response.

By *csheffMan 35 weeks ago

Sheffield

Elaborate please.

All ideas are 'narratives' but some have basis in reality, some are controversial, and some have no evidence at all."

Vaccines can and are know to rarely cause autoimmune disorders

By *csheffMan 35 weeks ago

Sheffield

"

That's not what was stated. Or are you forgetting AZ used the traditional method?"

AZ was a viral vector. Its not accurate to describe it as a "traditional" vaccine...

glasgow

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

No proof any of this cpl are nurses.. Only what she said

Why would she lie?"

I don't know

I'm out of this conversation

Giving me a sore head

Preston

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(23)00702-6/fulltext

Preston

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

It’s actually “your theory”….. thank us later "

People who arsed about grammatical errors are so gcse. I type these with my thumbs my proof reader doesn't check them they're busy checking my reports. I love the fact you've found that identifying grammatical errors on a php board is your true calling

By *oversfunCouple 35 weeks ago

ayrshire

Hi has anyone heard anything about the vaccines causing strokes ?

Peterborough

Elaborate please.

Vaccines can and are know to rarely cause autoimmune disorders"

This is new to me. Autoimmune diseases are a fascinating subject (and something I've endured). So I'd be interested in you sharing the knowledge on this.

Peterborough

"

That's not what was stated. Or are you forgetting AZ used the traditional method?

They used an adenovirus as the delivery system for the genetic code of the Coronavirus spike protein while Pfizer used nanolipid technology as the delivery system.

There's nothing traditional about using the genetic code of a virus instructing your own cells to start manufacturing the toxin to build an immune response. "

I'll come back to this.

Peterborough

"https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(23)00702-6/fulltext

"

Your point?

By *hickcock 7ingirthMan 35 weeks ago

d

Read the book Spillover

Written in 2012 by expert in zoonotic disease spread to humans

By *arry HornhillMan 35 weeks ago

Outside Belfast

Does anyone honestly take COVID seriously anymore or get worried about any new strains or case numbers?

I know no one tbh.

Preston

"Does anyone honestly take COVID seriously anymore or get worried about any new strains or case numbers?

I know no one tbh. "

No, but by the same token at work last December so many people had bad chest infections. I was pretty unwell

Not sure of the source, genetically engineerined virus's, children being give flu mist (or was that the cause of the outbreak of scarlet fever?!?). People's vaccine induced aids?

Either way there was some bad lurgies.

Optimistic I can actually enjoy yule this year

By *lik and PaulCouple 35 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Does anyone honestly take COVID seriously anymore or get worried about any new strains or case numbers?

I know no one tbh. "

I dont worry about it but obviously take it seriously. My son is seriously unwell with it at the moment so it's very real.

Preston

I know no one tbh.

I dont worry about it but obviously take it seriously. My son is seriously unwell with it at the moment so it's very real."

Agreed

Reading

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

People who arsed about grammatical errors are so gcse. I type these with my thumbs my proof reader doesn't check them they're busy checking my reports. I love the fact you've found that identifying grammatical errors on a php board is your true calling"

No, not a calling, just a hobby that winds people up. Have a lovely Saturday

Peterborough

"

There's nothing traditional about using the genetic code of a virus instructing your own cells to start manufacturing the toxin to build an immune response.

I'll come back to this."

My bad, I thought AZ was an attenuated vaccine.

Peterborough

Elaborate please.

Vaccines can and are know to rarely cause autoimmune disorders"

I looked into this. Yes you're right vaccines (any) can trigger autoimmune diseases. Infections can also trigger autoimmune diseases. This tells me it's the immune response to an actual pathogen or modified non-pathogenic organism is the cause.

Leamington Spa

Proof of deaths in unvaccinated lower than vaccinated?

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1april2021and31may2023/referencetableaug2023.xlsx

Central

"Proof of deaths in unvaccinated lower than vaccinated?

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween1april2021and31may2023/referencetableaug2023.xlsx

"

You tell us. Plus, when vaccinated people were increasingly the standard, wouldn't you expect that?

Here and there

"

I'll come back to this.

My bad, I thought AZ was an attenuated vaccine."

And the difference between you realising you made a mistake is that the "mainstreamers" will excuse you for making a genuine mistake whereas if my comment had have actually been untrue - I'd have been accused of spreading potentially harmful misinformation.

My understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, is that you work in healthcare - I do wonder how many people were misinformed (making informed consent null and void) when getting the AZ in the past with "ah, but this is a traditional vaccine, not the one that has to do with genetic coding" because of how AZ was marketed and advertised as a vector vaccine rather than a DNA vaccine. You seem educated and made the mistake - how many uneducated sods were duped into taking something they were misinformed about how it actually works?

I know plenty of people who have no problem getting a traditional attenuated vaccine but wouldn't touch the mRNA and DNA vaccines with a barge pole, considering it's the first time they've been used and came with no long term profile with regards to potential side effects.

But hey ho, only the "antivaxxer" brigade spreads misinformation

Preston

Staffing shortages?

The truth is out there

Have a nice day.

First hand vs hearsay

Have a great afternoon

Lol.

People who arsed about grammatical errors are so gcse. I type these with my thumbs my proof reader doesn't check them they're busy checking my reports. I love the fact you've found that identifying grammatical errors on a php board is your true calling

No, not a calling, just a hobby that winds people up. Have a lovely Saturday "

You're really not turning me on. But keep trying

Preston

"

I'll come back to this.

And the difference between you realising you made a mistake is that the "mainstreamers" will excuse you for making a genuine mistake whereas if my comment had have actually been untrue - I'd have been accused of spreading potentially harmful misinformation.

My understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, is that you work in healthcare - I do wonder how many people were misinformed (making informed consent null and void) when getting the AZ in the past with "ah, but this is a traditional vaccine, not the one that has to do with genetic coding" because of how AZ was marketed and advertised as a vector vaccine rather than a DNA vaccine. You seem educated and made the mistake - how many uneducated sods were duped into taking something they were misinformed about how it actually works?

I know plenty of people who have no problem getting a traditional attenuated vaccine but wouldn't touch the mRNA and DNA vaccines with a barge pole, considering it's the first time they've been used and came with no long term profile with regards to potential side effects.

But hey ho, only the "antivaxxer" brigade spreads misinformation "

Thanks for talking some sense!

Personally I've become very vaccine cautious because of this whole shenanigans. I didn't realise exactly how corrupt big pharma is or the ch0ke hold they have on the NHS and WHO. But I do now. There's no going back

Here and there

"

I'll come back to this.

Thanks for talking some sense!

Personally I've become very vaccine cautious because of this whole shenanigans. I didn't realise exactly how corrupt big pharma is or the ch0ke hold they have on the NHS and WHO. But I do now. There's no going back "

Not only big pharma, pretty much any industry is corrupt as f**k, in my opinion. Owned and managed by NGO's with vested interests who basically own our politicians and any state run organisation as a consequence.

If I could do it over, I'd be making an awful lot of medical and lifestyle decisions completely different. But we live and learn.

Peterborough

"

I'll come back to this.

But hey ho, only the "antivaxxer" brigade spreads misinformation "

I'm not educated about vaccines and their delivery methods as I have no dealings with them, however they all work to create an immune response, acquiring antibodies and B and T cells for actual infections, which speeds up the immune response.

As a recipient I had to be wary to ensure none of the ingredients would cause anaphylaxis. AZ fell into that. That was me making an informed decision, just as I stress others should. My informed decision is not to take any Pfizer.

Here and there

"

I'll come back to this.

I'm not educated about vaccines and their delivery methods as I have no dealings with them, however they all work to create an immune response, acquiring antibodies and B and T cells for actual infections, which speeds up the immune response.

As a recipient I had to be wary to ensure none of the ingredients would cause anaphylaxis. AZ fell into that. That was me making an informed decision, just as I stress others should. My informed decision is not to take any Pfizer."

And yet your "informed decision" was based on misinformation. How many people, friends and family, might you have influenced to make a decision based on your misinformation with a background in healthcare?

I rest my case.

Leamington Spa

"Proof of deaths in unvaccinated lower than vaccinated?

You tell us. Plus, when vaccinated people were increasingly the standard, wouldn't you expect that? "

Thats an awful lot of data to pick apart, but just filtering out the deaths involving covid, i absolutely wouldn't expect that.

To reason that there would be more vaccinated covid deaths because the uptake was greater than the unvaccinated, is totally absurd.

The vaccinated shouldn't be dying of covid in greater numbers than the unvaccinated...the vaccine was supposed to save lives right?

Peterborough

"

I'll come back to this.

As a recipient I had to be wary to ensure none of the ingredients would cause anaphylaxis. AZ fell into that. That was me making an informed decision, just as I stress others should. My informed decision is not to take any Pfizer.

And yet your "informed decision" was based on misinformation. How many people, friends and family, might you have influenced to make a decision based on your misinformation with a background in healthcare?

I rest my case.

"

None. I hadn't even returned to uni to finish my degree at that point. Just my eldest daughter and I had interesting conversations at the time.

My informed decision was what I researched myself - the ingredients (and a potential compromised immune system but that's a whole different story that I could slam the NHS - local trust - about). I had already decided to avoid Pfizer but that wasn't on offer.

So you've made a moot point using me as an example.

Here and there

"

I'll come back to this.

I rest my case.

None. I hadn't even returned to uni to finish my degree at that point. Just my eldest daughter and I had interesting conversations at the time.

My informed decision was what I researched myself - the ingredients (and a potential compromised immune system but that's a whole different story that I could slam the NHS - local trust - about). I had already decided to avoid Pfizer but that wasn't on offer.

So you've made a moot point using me as an example."

There's plenty like you with that belief about the AZ, so not so moot, no.

Regardless, I wish you good health going forward and that you find ways to help with your compromised immune system.

By *londebiguyMan 35 weeks ago

Southport

"Re two posts above, I will look further. On a quick glance I found one paper but not peer reviewed discuss mRNA vaccine in CSF in vitro. So need to establish if manipulated into CSF on a Petrie dish.

On the other, a paper that states mRNA vaccine stays in blood up to 28 days (I have previously stated if it gets into blood it cannot remain there - implying it cannot remain there permanently).

I will look again after work."

My partner also believes it cannot remain in the blood.

Preston

"

I'll come back to this.

I rest my case.

Regardless, I wish you good health going forward and that you find ways to help with your compromised immune system. "

That's a bit mean. Hopefully people aren't immunocompromised, although I feel the whole experience- jabs, isolation will have weakened peoples immune systems

At the time I thought herd immunity was a terrible tory suggestion, and given the biolab leak nature of the supposed outbreak herd immunity might not work anyway. But now I feel being sat at home on my own has done my immune system no good whatsoever

Peterborough

"

I'll come back to this.

I rest my case.

Regardless, I wish you good health going forward and that you find ways to help with your compromised immune system. "

Thank you

The moot point is that I received or forwarded misinformation.

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple 35 weeks ago

Watford

"vax curious" lol.

By *rotic desiresWoman 34 weeks ago

Here and there

"

I'll come back to this.

I rest my case.

Regardless, I wish you good health going forward and that you find ways to help with your compromised immune system.

Thank you

The moot point is that I received or forwarded misinformation."

Hence my comment was and I quote "might you have influenced".

And for the record, I wasn't trying to have a go at you personally - the point I was trying to make was in the difference how misinformation is reacted to when it stems from a "mainstreamer" as opposed to an "antivaxxer".

By *i joanneCouple 32 weeks ago

blackpool

Correct.the excess death figures are through the roof.a lot of people think they are a lot smarter than they are .

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/23 04:46:58]