FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Frisky Wales

Frisky Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay so probably old news here but passing along info given by a good friend I have on here who guided me In my inexperienced first few weeks here fair play to her xx. So anyway for anyone who's unaware there is a website called frisky Wales, Google it. Fill in a short survey as to your sexual activities etc and they will send you through the post a sexual health check kit. Post it back in the pre paid envelope and within a couple of days they will messsge you your results. No drama, no clinic visits and no reason not to, if you're not playing safe surely you should and if you do its good to get checked from time to time, I've used them myself and its just so simple. Happy fabbing people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkfluffyunicornWoman  over a year ago

newport

Myself and my bf use them regularly. They also send you condoms and lube if you tick the box!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Okay so probably old news here but passing along info given by a good friend I have on here who guided me In my inexperienced first few weeks here fair play to her xx. So anyway for anyone who's unaware there is a website called frisky Wales, Google it. Fill in a short survey as to your sexual activities etc and they will send you through the post a sexual health check kit. Post it back in the pre paid envelope and within a couple of days they will messsge you your results. No drama, no clinic visits and no reason not to, if you're not playing safe surely you should and if you do its good to get checked from time to time, I've used them myself and its just so simple. Happy fabbing people."

It’s been mentioned before, but it’s really good that someone raises it from time to time .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bump just in-case no one knows about this free testing service

By *s2walesCouple  over a year ago

Gwent...

"Okay so probably old news here but passing along info given by a good friend I have on here who guided me In my inexperienced first few weeks here fair play to her xx. So anyway for anyone who's unaware there is a website called frisky Wales, Google it. Fill in a short survey as to your sexual activities etc and they will send you through the post a sexual health check kit. Post it back in the pre paid envelope and within a couple of days they will messsge you your results. No drama, no clinic visits and no reason not to, if you're not playing safe surely you should and if you do its good to get checked from time to time, I've used them myself and its just so simple. Happy fabbing people."

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

This is a great service. So many sexual health clinics are only operating an appointment system still, no longer walk in service, so Frisky Wales is brilliant. Obviously if anyone has problems that they feel are better discussed in person then please contact the clinic for an appointment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's such a good service. I use it monthly because u just never know how trustworthy some people on here r really x

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I definitely recommend Frisky Wales and as previously commented its free. Therefore, there is no excuse not to get checked.

By *unsam1000Woman  over a year ago

vale of Glamorgan

A friend recommended it when I first started on here.

So simple.

I do a test every couple of months. Better safe than sorry x

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

This is worth a bump

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

"It's such a good service. I use it monthly because u just never know how trustworthy some people on here r really x"

I'm with you, even if it's only fingerng or a bj you can catch something. I caught Chlamydia from a session in a club, all the guy did was finger blast me. There's no hand hygiene in between see

By *elshsupriseMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I use them all the time. I don’t get why most people don’t get tested regularly, even with condoms. Body fluids do spread

» Add a new message to this topic