FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > masquerade ball...poll

masquerade ball...poll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Just to update as so many people have been let down by the original organisers, we have now decided we will take up this idea..

For those that don't know us, we have been on fab for a number of years now, this profile, also known as fraggles and welshbinature...a lot of long standing members should know us from one profile or another lol..

We have made appointments to view 3 venues on the weekend and will go with the best value for money...pretty sure it will work out around 15 each, payable upfront by PayPal....and single men WILL be welcome lol, as will single fems and couples,.it's for everyone...

Will confirm all details next week

Now, I need your help here..

What music would people prefer for a masked ball...I'm thinking a dj with all types of party hits, charts, pop etc or a jazz/swing live singer...

Answers on a postcard please not really, please comment on here and I will go with the majority, please don't suggest any rave, rock, classical or any other type lol

Thanks all xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic We would love to attend and would prefer live Jazz / Swing as it would seem to suit the "Masquarade" theme.

Thank you for taking the "bit" between your teeth and running with this, we have a sneaky feeling it will sell out quickly and that you are going to be busy over the next few weeks / months arranging this.

Do you have any dates in mind as due to work I have to book Holiday a minimum of 4 weeks in advance and would like to book further in advance if poss

Again Thank you both for taking this on and feel free to mail us anytime

and me would love to attend think it be great to posh up lol. Any help needed let me know. Cat xx

hell didnt know it was you bi used to natter for ages with you lol when we first come on site ha ha

Dj hate jazz lol

By *affy103Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

We d be interested of the date was right.not really worried about the music as long as it isn't karaoke. Shudder, shudder

Have you any idea of the dress code yet ? Will it be along the lines of Ballgowns and Tuxedo's or Dinner Jackets / Black Tie ? Will need to buy a Ballgown for K if so

Hey all, just to answer a few questions, will be keeping the same weekend as was originally arranged but I have asked for the Saturday instead (thought it would be better for anyone who would have to travel) the venues I am looking at have it free so at the moment it will be Saturday 16th February.

The dress code will be black tie and ballgowns ....

Kitt...how are you sweetie? Long time no see, miss the old chat lol, looking forward to seeing you again...

Still need some more people to choose what music is wanted

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Would be happy either way but think jazz/live singer would probably fit the event better x

Think we will pretty much dance and enjoy pretty much most music, I knwo it does not help.... I think a variety might be the best way, as it will hopefully get most people up at some point in tthe evening

S & J xxxx

Jazz is kinda hard to dance too that's the only thing.... Some peeps like a boogie

Music thru the decades is a thought ?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, you know how Jayne loves to dance lol, so its a vote for a DJ from us... perhaps with a singer alternating? xxx

any music will do lol fire goes around liek a nutter anyways lol..gonna be fun seeing her trying to run in a long dress pmsl xx

we would love to attend lol xx

Hi I'd love to know more about the ball, I'd think that a live singer/bang would fit the event and the feeling of the night better. X

Sean

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

We would love to come

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Would love to attend myself,yes i would agree with an earlier post,music through the decades,that way most will be happy,something for everybody

Stay with the theme and keep it classy, don't let the music spoil the mood by cheesy pop or modern stuff. Emphasis on classy I reckon

If singles are allowed count me in

Ooooo this sounds like fun!

All music, to suit all tastes and all age groups! I know a guy who plays the sax, does covers, then after a couple of hours turns into a Dj playing whatever u fancy.. If u want a name and number let me know. He's awesome x

"Ooooo this sounds like fun!

All music, to suit all tastes and all age groups! I know a guy who plays the sax, does covers, then after a couple of hours turns into a Dj playing whatever u fancy.. If u want a name and number let me know. He's awesome x "

This sounds a fab idea!!!

"Ooooo this sounds like fun!

All music, to suit all tastes and all age groups! I know a guy who plays the sax, does covers, then after a couple of hours turns into a Dj playing whatever u fancy.. If u want a name and number let me know. He's awesome x "

This sounds fantastic...if you could inbox me his name and number please that would be great...

And yes singles are more than welcome

Going to view the venues tomorrow, fingers crossed one will be suitable or its back to the drawing board...will keep you all updated x

"Stay with the theme and keep it classy, don't let the music spoil the mood by cheesy pop or modern stuff. Emphasis on classy I reckon "

would love to come disco music

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

hi, if single females acceptable then yes please count me in too..

Hey- it won't let me send you a message.. But, I'll get his number for you ASAP and let you know on here x at the very latest it will be next saturday x

"Hey- it won't let me send you a message.. But, I'll get his number for you ASAP and let you know on here x at the very latest it will be next saturday x "

I have taken off any blocks to stop people messaging so it should be fine now...thanks hun xxx

By *hetwoovusCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Masquerade ball sounds fab, for us a dj playing a variety of music would be great, not into jazz/swing, sorry!

By *oobsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

A ball for swingers, surely you have to have swing!

Please put us on the mailing list.

This has been a fantasy of ours since a trip to Venice and Eyes Wide Shut.

Hey all...we went to see a few venues on Saturday, neither of them were suitable for what we need I have a few other places in mind, will hopefully get to view them this weekend...I know everyone is eager for this to go ahead, as are we but we don't want to rush into any decisions...

Thanks for all the messages, will update as soon as possible x

Ahh I want to come to this! .. maybe the odd traditional ballroom dance song would go down well lol or even the makarena! Lmao

» Add a new message to this topic