FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Faked much!

Faked much!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otsoSnowWhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Has anyone else noticed the vast amount of profiles using fake pics.

Yes they've always been there. But seriously there seems to be a hell of a lot more recently. What cracks me up is it's so obvious on several profiles. Women and men's. Stolen or photoshopped.

Then the statuses go up about a meet being pissed at the realisation when they've been catfished. Is this now the society we live in that we can just be the people we are?!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Yeah, there's been one in my areaish that's popped up I think 3 times in the last week. Comes around every couple of months with the exact same 3 photos. Every time I see it I just hope it's not some arsehole bloke putting up pictures of an ex or something. But yeah there's some right sadacts out there that must be bored stiff.

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Reminds of of that phrase 'Is all that you see, or all that seems, all but a dream within a dream?

Definetly agree with the origonal post, just too many phoney profiles on here lately & they are all but a dream within a dream.

By *otsoSnowWhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Yeah, there's been one in my areaish that's popped up I think 3 times in the last week. Comes around every couple of months with the exact same 3 photos. Every time I see it I just hope it's not some arsehole bloke putting up pictures of an ex or something. But yeah there's some right sadacts out there that must be bored stiff. "

I'd just like to know which Photoshop apps they use

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We’ve lost count of the couples that want to meet up but the wife is always busy ..Definitely a big increase since covid x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you report the profiles you think are fake Admin will take a look