FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > valleys

valleys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did anyone watch it last night and what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try-hard shock tactics.

And nothing you don't see anyway on any given weekend piss-up in any bog standard Valleys town. Yawn.

Didn't watch and won't watch any of it. It's the same as the bouncers one they did in Newport. I refused to watch that because I've been a doorman for 13 years and its nothing like the clips I did see of that programme

It was a load of tripe and definitely won't watch it again, it was so set up it was unbelievable , the part where the girl took her dog home with the other guy and her mother was giving him the third degree was so staged , the mother said fucking every other word to try and make it real but she was grinning all three way through , absolute shite

"It was a load of tripe and definitely won't watch it again, it was so set up it was unbelievable , the part where the girl took her dog home with the other guy and her mother was giving him the third degree was so staged , the mother said fucking every other word to try and make it real but she was grinning all three way through , absolute shite "

Just what I was thinking too !!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

totally agree absolute shite ,since when has bridgend where 2 of them are from,been up the valleys

Fuck MTV! They wouldn't know what a good programme was if it walked up to them kicked them in the balls and said "hi I'm a good programme!!!"

Lol, I just snuck in here to see if anyone was talking about it. I watched because I love a welsh accent but it was a bit ott, nobody actually acts like that surely??

It makes me hate the general human race even more so.

What type of message are they putting out to the rest of the nation.Up until veiwing this shit,I was proud to be Welsh.

» Add a new message to this topic