FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Reading " between the lines"

Reading " between the lines"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever think that some verifications say something about a meeting but have a different meaning. For example, " does what it says on the tin".

Does the length of the verification mean anything ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I met single men I hated long, often multiple, gushing veris from bunny boiler women. Especially words like 'hands off girls, he's mine' or the like. Would instantly put me off contacting the bloke incase the woman turned into a demented jealous fruitloop.

We dislike " treat with respect " ugh

My take on verifications is the person actually showed up or proved they are who they say they are.

Some people take great joy in telling the world how good their meet was, even going into infinite details on how slutty the lady was.

If the receiver then wants to show it then obviously they agree with the verification, so logically it would be "what's on the tin"

You will NEVER see a bad verification.

Take them for what they are read the whole verification and make an informed judgement

"will def keep in touch" - keep in touch, yes. Touch up, no

Some verifications are so so ott it's like the couple writing them are trying to make themselves sound amazing.

For us the verification should only confirm that the person or persons being verified are real. Its always nice to receive a compliment, but any verifications that we receive that go into any detail of a meet are not shown on our profile, details of a meet for us are confidential between those present and not to be shared with all and sundry.

xx xx

For me, a verification simply means the person is somewhat genuine.... I am a great believer in the fact that we are all different and have different ideas of what we want from a meet.... I will always be happy to try if I like what I see and what I read....

Have to try to be sure.

I'm just happy to get any verifications

Oh my god. This is a real eye opener for me (as I tend to write the veris)I'll only write a veri for an actual meet that got horizontal! Not for cam or phone or social meets. I think a lot about what I say about a person, couple and try and describe them, their looks, attitudes,personalities, likes etc as we found them on the meet. I think if a meet goes really well others should know so too. Ok no sordid details but a fair summing up of him or her or them! I think that writing a veri is really important especially for an honest single male! God knows the genuine ones deserve a leg up.!! The forum is full of posts about time wasters , no shows, etc etc, so I feel its down to us to verify properly. Write honestly and truthfully about people and if it was a disaster dont write a veri at all. I do take on what the OP says so lets just put it right ourselves. Veri Honestly or not at all!

"Oh my god. This is a real eye opener for me (as I tend to write the veris)I'll only write a veri for an actual meet that got horizontal! Not for cam or phone or social meets. I think a lot about what I say about a person, couple and try and describe them, their looks, attitudes,personalities, likes etc as we found them on the meet. I think if a meet goes really well others should know so too. Ok no sordid details but a fair summing up of him or her or them! I think that writing a veri is really important especially for an honest single male! God knows the genuine ones deserve a leg up.!! The forum is full of posts about time wasters , no shows, etc etc, so I feel its down to us to verify properly. Write honestly and truthfully about people and if it was a disaster dont write a veri at all. I do take on what the OP says so lets just put it right ourselves. Veri Honestly or not at all!"

Cam and phone veris are a load of crap. You can't see what someone looks like via phone and you can't that click factor via cam.

Verifications should be in the flesh social or play meets in our eyes.

» Add a new message to this topic