FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bee keepers

Bee keepers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuine photographer OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Are there any apiarists here?

I’ve recently joined the Swansea bee keeping society and starting a course on the 28th

Anyone for a chat?

Andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Hi we have a hive but only started last year

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

Been looking into the hobby for the last couple of years but I honestly don't think the neighbours will be happy if I miss the swarming period.

Been following a guy on YouTube and he missed the swarm a few times and the amount of bees that transpired un-buzzing-believable.

Then to add to the matter that if they turn nasty I'll have even a bigger problem to deal with.

We do have them buzzing around the garden so there must be a hive or two within 3miles of home. This year I'm planning on making a pit stop and loads of wild flowers for them and see how that goes..

By *enuine photographer OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Been looking into the hobby for the last couple of years but I honestly don't think the neighbours will be happy if I miss the swarming period.

Been following a guy on YouTube and he missed the swarm a few times and the amount of bees that transpired un-buzzing-believable.

Then to add to the matter that if they turn nasty I'll have even a bigger problem to deal with.

We do have them buzzing around the garden so there must be a hive or two within 3miles of home. This year I'm planning on making a pit stop and loads of wild flowers for them and see how that goes.."

Join the local society

My bees when I get them will be on land away from people

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

Have been keeping bees over a decade. Garden bees can be fine, behind he's and managed. Neighbours are ok with it.

» Add a new message to this topic