FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Guys wise up

Guys wise up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All i keep hearing on here is about guys being abusive to women who say they not interested or dont reply, ffs guys get a grip and stop being so fucking pathetic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornysouthwalesMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Well said mate

"Well said mate "
they are spoiling it for everyone on here mate its so fucking desperate

By *loujWoman  over a year ago

Rhondda

This is why the majority block instead of reply but then that's wrong. You can't win

"This is why the majority block instead of reply but then that's wrong. You can't win "
i honestly dont understand whats wrong with them if you dont get a reply take the fucking hint lol

By *mjay99Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Seems there are lots of needy entitled men out there by the negative comments of lady posters. Get a grip lads ffs

By *eachessWoman  over a year ago

blackwood

Had loads of abuse last night because I said that someone wasn’t my type and deleted the message

By *ornysouthwalesMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Then your original instincts were absolutely correct but there’s no need for abuse

By *are2xploreMan  over a year ago

Cynon Valley

Well said Jlb

By *imexxxMan  over a year ago

NWales

You can look at it differently and i understand and to an extent agree with Op. I dont moan and accept that its how it is on here, however i also see it as a dodged a bullet there, as i wouldnt be compatible with someone who cant spend 10sec of time even if they have loads of messages to reply and just put 'Sorry not interested' (no sorry that was less than 10secs). I think its rude to not reply (thats just me) but have full respect to those who do spend less than 10secs to reply. Just my opinion, be less moaning then from some on here and you Op wouldnt have to do a post about it then, as it obviously winds you up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can look at it differently and i understand and to an extent agree with Op. I dont moan and accept that its how it is on here, however i also see it as a dodged a bullet there, as i wouldnt be compatible with someone who cant spend 10sec of time even if they have loads of messages to reply and just put 'Sorry not interested' (no sorry that was less than 10secs). I think its rude to not reply (thats just me) but have full respect to those who do spend less than 10secs to reply. Just my opinion, be less moaning then from some on here and you Op wouldnt have to do a post about it then, as it obviously winds you up."

Brand new abbreviation

NTY.....3 guesses

NWales

"You can look at it differently and i understand and to an extent agree with Op. I dont moan and accept that its how it is on here, however i also see it as a dodged a bullet there, as i wouldnt be compatible with someone who cant spend 10sec of time even if they have loads of messages to reply and just put 'Sorry not interested' (no sorry that was less than 10secs). I think its rude to not reply (thats just me) but have full respect to those who do spend less than 10secs to reply. Just my opinion, be less moaning then from some on here and you Op wouldnt have to do a post about it then, as it obviously winds you up.

Brand new abbreviation

NTY.....3 guesses "

No idea, havent got 10secs to spare to figure it out hahaha in other words CBA.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"You can look at it differently and i understand and to an extent agree with Op. I dont moan and accept that its how it is on here, however i also see it as a dodged a bullet there, as i wouldnt be compatible with someone who cant spend 10sec of time even if they have loads of messages to reply and just put 'Sorry not interested' (no sorry that was less than 10secs). I think its rude to not reply (thats just me) but have full respect to those who do spend less than 10secs to reply. Just my opinion, be less moaning then from some on here and you Op wouldnt have to do a post about it then, as it obviously winds you up."

There are a few problems with this…

1) there are a lot of guys that will respond to a polite “no thanks” with abuse

2) there are a lot of guys that will respond to a polite “no thanks” with an endless stream of cajoling and hassling in an attempt to “change your mind”

3) there are people who get literally hundreds of messages a day on here. Take 300 messages, with a 10 second response to each… That’s nearly an hour just saying no to people before you even get a chance to actually look around the site yourself. It’s unrealistic to expect people to do that FOR FUN

Women and couples should absolutely NOT give a polite no, it opens them up to abuse and more time wasters

No reply is a reply all of its own. Stop being so fucking entitled

the women on here are getting abuse if they reply or not so i dont blame them for not replying, just take the hint is my advice

"You can look at it differently and i understand and to an extent agree with Op. I dont moan and accept that its how it is on here, however i also see it as a dodged a bullet there, as i wouldnt be compatible with someone who cant spend 10sec of time even if they have loads of messages to reply and just put 'Sorry not interested' (no sorry that was less than 10secs). I think its rude to not reply (thats just me) but have full respect to those who do spend less than 10secs to reply. Just my opinion, be less moaning then from some on here and you Op wouldnt have to do a post about it then, as it obviously winds you up.

2) there are a lot of guys that will respond to a polite “no thanks” with an endless stream of cajoling and hassling in an attempt to “change your mind”

3) there are people who get literally hundreds of messages a day on here. Take 300 messages, with a 10 second response to each… That’s nearly an hour just saying no to people before you even get a chance to actually look around the site yourself. It’s unrealistic to expect people to do that FOR FUN

Women and couples should absolutely NOT give a polite no, it opens them up to abuse and more time wasters

No reply is a reply all of its own. Stop being so fucking entitled "

NWales

Not entitled at all just my opinion. Ive no time for anyone who sends abuse, thats what the block button is for it stops it being endless and gets shut of those men. As i said i applaud the females or males who reply its respectful so i dont bother anyone then they have made things clear in my eyes.

Not entitled at all just my opinion. Ive no time for anyone who sends abuse, thats what the block button is for it stops it being endless and gets shut of those men. As i said i applaud the females or males who reply its respectful so i dont bother anyone then they have made things clear in my eyes. "

your not getting 300 odd messages a day asking you to fuck them and then getting abuse when they dont reply mate, so you don't really know what your on about tbh

NWales

Not entitled at all just my opinion. Ive no time for anyone who sends abuse, thats what the block button is for it stops it being endless and gets shut of those men. As i said i applaud the females or males who reply its respectful so i dont bother anyone then they have made things clear in my eyes. your not getting 300 odd messages a day asking you to fuck them and then getting abuse when they dont reply mate, so you don't really know what your on about tbh"

Fair enough but i know where the block button is, and if its 300 a day, maybe thats a Police job !

Wales/ All over UK

Not entitled at all just my opinion. Ive no time for anyone who sends abuse, thats what the block button is for it stops it being endless and gets shut of those men. As i said i applaud the females or males who reply its respectful so i dont bother anyone then they have made things clear in my eyes. your not getting 300 odd messages a day asking you to fuck them and then getting abuse when they dont reply mate, so you don't really know what your on about tbh

Fair enough but i know where the block button is, and if its 300 a day, maybe thats a Police job !"

No, it’s just reality for many women and couples on here. It’s not 300 odd messages from one person by the way… we’re talking hundreds of different people messaging, which is why it’s just simply not practical to reply to them all

By *ory_xWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

124 messages in my inbox now. This is only from yesterday and this morning. Due to receiving this many I have rules to follow in my bio and if you don't follow them then I don't reply. Saves the agro I get when I say a polite "no thanks". Their usual response is "you're lucky I messaged you, you fat cu**"

By *elsh Genuine LadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

"124 messages in my inbox now. This is only from yesterday and this morning. Due to receiving this many I have rules to follow in my bio and if you don't follow them then I don't reply. Saves the agro I get when I say a polite "no thanks". Their usual response is "you're lucky I messaged you, you fat cu**""

I get the “it’s a fuck sure you stuck up cow not tinder, bet you’re fucking ugly anyway” after I replied no thank you

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

Oh yes the amount of people that think Fab is a sex site is insane. Its in the name ffs FABSWINGERS not Instafuck

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"All i keep hearing on here is about guys being abusive to women who say they not interested or dont reply, ffs guys get a grip and stop being so fucking pathetic "

Nice sentiment, but I guess the abusive guys are unlikely to heed your guidance.

Gbat

"All i keep hearing on here is about guys being abusive to women who say they not interested or dont reply, ffs guys get a grip and stop being so fucking pathetic

Nice sentiment, but I guess the abusive guys are unlikely to heed your guidance. Your right they definitely wont because they act like spoilt kids throwing a tantrum when they dont get their own way

Gbat "

By *ontycuriousMan  over a year ago

pontypridd

"124 messages in my inbox now. This is only from yesterday and this morning. Due to receiving this many I have rules to follow in my bio and if you don't follow them then I don't reply. Saves the agro I get when I say a polite "no thanks". Their usual response is "you're lucky I messaged you, you fat cu**""

The scary thing is that these same men/people are out roaming the streets and also speaking to women/men in the exact same tone as they do in their messages!

I fear what world our children will grow up in for years to come!

By *nnasHammerCouple  over a year ago

The Upside Down

"Oh yes the amount of people that think Fab is a sex site is insane. Its in the name ffs FABSWINGERS not Instafuck "

This!!! So many singles (primarily males) see this as a site for a quick hookup.

By *nnasHammerCouple  over a year ago

The Upside Down

100%

By *andom_999Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I doubt I go a day without seeing a status by women on this site about receiving abuse from men they have said no to. Its absolutely disgusting.

If anyone says no thanks or Im not their type, then its a simple thank you and move along. Unfortunately, it does seem that there is a crazy level of entitlement on this site.

By *reen EyesMan  over a year ago

Wales

It does not take much to be polute and nice to people. Not everyone can like everyone. Xx

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Why do you think a stranger owes you 10sec of their time to reply to you then? This is the attitude which gets the ladies pressing the block button in profiles in post replies like this. OP many thanks for your understanding and putting up this post.

No worries Naughtywelshduo, enough is enough all its doing is spoiling it for the genuine people on here, and really giving single guys i rep on here

By *unkmiMan  over a year ago

Newtown

"124 messages in my inbox now. This is only from yesterday and this morning. Due to receiving this many I have rules to follow in my bio and if you don't follow them then I don't reply. Saves the agro I get when I say a polite "no thanks". Their usual response is "you're lucky I messaged you, you fat cu**"

The scary thing is that these same men/people are out roaming the streets and also speaking to women/men in the exact same tone as they do in their messages!

I fear what world our children will grow up in for years to come! "

that world is already here.

Neath valley.

"No worries Naughtywelshduo, enough is enough all its doing is spoiling it for the genuine people on here, and really giving single guys i rep on here"

We chatted to some lovely guys in clubs so like cpls and ladies there are bad ones out there.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Great post, small few spoiling it for the majority

Baffles me that there are still men commenting in forum posts that think they’re entitled to a response, regardless how long that response would take. It’s very clear that these men do not get the same amount of messages or the amount of abuse that women get on here. 10 seconds or 10 minutes, if someone doesn’t reply, pull up your big boy pants and move on. It’s really not as big a deal as it gets made out to be.

Some men really have issues with their egos being bruised

"Baffles me that there are still men commenting in forum posts that think they’re entitled to a response, regardless how long that response would take. It’s very clear that these men do not get the same amount of messages or the amount of abuse that women get on here. 10 seconds or 10 minutes, if someone doesn’t reply, pull up your big boy pants and move on. It’s really not as big a deal as it gets made out to be.

Some men really have issues with their egos being bruised "

Haha love it

I’ve been the brunt of the worst case of a male not being able to take rejection this week!

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"I’ve been the brunt of the worst case of a male not being able to take rejection this week! "

Uh oh. Care to share? I always find the dribbles from an entitled mind very amusing.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Baffles me that there are still men commenting in forum posts that think they’re entitled to a response, regardless how long that response would take. It’s very clear that these men do not get the same amount of messages or the amount of abuse that women get on here. 10 seconds or 10 minutes, if someone doesn’t reply, pull up your big boy pants and move on. It’s really not as big a deal as it gets made out to be.

Some men really have issues with their egos being bruised "

A lot of it is men who in real life may do well with women because they are 1. Good looking 2. Good talkers or 3. A combination of both. They come on here and the the playing field for men is leveled and tipped in favour towards the ladies. There's a lot of blokes that can't cope with that. "Women dribble over me in the pub/club" their ego takes a hit and they lash out because there's no consequences for talking to people like dirt and rudeness online. Basically they think they're gods gift and this is instashag.

Neath valley.

Some men really have issues with their egos being bruised

A lot of it is men who in real life may do well with women because they are 1. Good looking 2. Good talkers or 3. A combination of both. They come on here and the the playing field for men is leveled and tipped in favour towards the ladies. There's a lot of blokes that can't cope with that. "Women dribble over me in the pub/club" their ego takes a hit and they lash out because there's no consequences for talking to people like dirt and rudeness online. Basically they think they're gods gift and this is instashag. "

Spot on.

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I am getting a little fed up with guys on her pretending to be a white knights to try to get hook ups!

"I am getting a little fed up with guys on her pretending to be a white knights to try to get hook ups!"

Jog on

By *ental monkeysCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"I’ve been the brunt of the worst case of a male not being able to take rejection this week! "

Yes I did see the form post! The blokes friend put something on the forum but has now been taken down!!! How pathetic and childish. That’s between you and the bloke in question and not his friend and all of fab! Hope your ok xx

Wales/ All over UK

"I am getting a little fed up with guys on her pretending to be a white knights to try to get hook ups!"

Whereas the majority of us are just fed up of people who don’t call out the toxic bullshit perpetrated by an awful lot of men on here.

Do you condone the abuse people are getting? Because if you’re not calling it out, you’re helping it stay an issue.

The reason a very large portion of men act like utter wankers to women on here and in real life is because other men aren’t stepping up and telling them they’re wrong.

As men we need to accept that currently in society WE are the problem, not women

By *eard and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Never had a single shred of abuse from anyone here just a couple of wankers from lounge who didn't agree with my thread last year.

But we chat to anyone and everyone who is polite to us.

Act like a cunt and get blocked

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Likewise the author is just trying to get attention in the hope of getting a hook up out of it

Wales/ All over UK

"Likewise the author is just trying to get attention in the hope of getting a hook up out of it"

I can’t comment on his motives, I’m not a mind reader and I highly doubt you are either.

He’s not wrong though

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

I have received a lot of abuse in messages from single men and some couples on here. Whether it be in reply to my polite "no thank you" or because I have ignored/deleted their message. Is it right that I get called a fat c*nt for saying no thanks? No it isnt and the Op is being decent here.

Obviously with your comments I believe you will be more likely to be on a lady's block list rather than hot list.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I did manage to read that before the post was taken down. What a total ar*ehole! He was definitely out of order and I'm amazed that he felt he could speak in that way. The way people respond on the forum does give an indication on who not to engage with and to just block

Neath valley.

"Likewise the author is just trying to get attention in the hope of getting a hook up out of it"

Does not matter what his motives are. He is raising an issue which has existed on here for many years now. Does it mean he might get a few meets out of it, i cannot answer than and neither can anyone else. But it is good that other men on here realise there are bad eggs in the basket.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

This is why I think fab should have auto decline messages we can tick to send back.

A short thanks no thanks blah blah and then it puts a 6 month block on the user messaging you Be great if we had that imo

I’ve got no problem with being rejected on this site, let’s face it it’s cock central and women can pick and choose who they want. As a man on fab, you either get used to it or just leave, there’s no need to abuse anyone.

Having said that, most women are lovely but others are just damn right arrogant and rude. No thanks is fine and I for one wouldn’t have a problem with that, but just to delete and block ? Come on that’s just rude and entitled.

To _rhuges im not doing it for a hookup i dont need to, i was brought up right and i respect people and dont find the need to be abuse and childish so like i said job on or dm if you have a problem

"This is why I think fab should have auto decline messages we can tick to send back.

A short thanks no thanks blah blah and then it puts a 6 month block on the user messaging you Be great if we had that imo "

Thats a really good idea

Wales/ All over UK

"I’ve got no problem with being rejected on this site, let’s face it it’s cock central and women can pick and choose who they want. As a man on fab, you either get used to it or just leave, there’s no need to abuse anyone.

Having said that, most women are lovely but others are just damn right arrogant and rude. No thanks is fine and I for one wouldn’t have a problem with that, but just to delete and block ? Come on that’s just rude and entitled. "

No it isn’t. Nobody is entitled to a response, so saying that people SHOULD respond or they’re being rude is actually the entitled behaviour.

You obviously think you deserve a response to a message…. That’s the dictionary definition of entitled….

NWales

"I’ve got no problem with being rejected on this site, let’s face it it’s cock central and women can pick and choose who they want. As a man on fab, you either get used to it or just leave, there’s no need to abuse anyone.

Having said that, most women are lovely but others are just damn right arrogant and rude. No thanks is fine and I for one wouldn’t have a problem with that, but just to delete and block ? Come on that’s just rude and entitled.

No it isn’t. Nobody is entitled to a response, so saying that people SHOULD respond or they’re being rude is actually the entitled behaviour.

You obviously think you deserve a response to a message…. That’s the dictionary definition of entitled…."

To be fair he means 'common curtsy'. Were all on here m/f/ts/tv whatever hoping to receive a message and then make a judgement. I understand that some fem get hundreds of massages and that is amazing, so all he is saying is a common curtsy 'no interest' is fair. I think what another guy said about there being a reject button and 6mnth block on that person is cool, as there is no more comebacks then.

NWales

You obviously think you deserve a response to a message…. That’s the dictionary definition of entitled….

To be fair he means 'common curtsy'. Were all on here m/f/ts/tv whatever hoping to receive a message and then make a judgement. I understand that some fem get hundreds of massages and that is amazing, so all he is saying is a common curtsy 'no interest' is fair. I think what another guy said about there being a reject button and 6mnth block on that person is cool, as there is no more comebacks then."

That was meant to read Messages of course not Massages hahaha

Wales/ All over UK

To be fair he means 'common curtsy'. Were all on here m/f/ts/tv whatever hoping to receive a message and then make a judgement. I understand that some fem get hundreds of massages and that is amazing, so all he is saying is a common curtsy 'no interest' is fair. I think what another guy said about there being a reject button and 6mnth block on that person is cool, as there is no more comebacks then."

And as I responded before…

If a common courtesy “no thanks” is sent

A) it takes time, which for hundreds of messages can be a significant undertaking.

B) can result in abuse in return

C) can result in being hassled to change your mind.

NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO A REPLY!

It even mentions this on the site.

Decent guys don’t give out abuse or try and hassle people… and also are not going to get too stressed about not getting a “no thanks”.

So it’s far better not to bother and save the hassle.

If you expect otherwise, you’re being entitled

To be fair he means 'common curtsy'. Were all on here m/f/ts/tv whatever hoping to receive a message and then make a judgement. I understand that some fem get hundreds of massages and that is amazing, so all he is saying is a common curtsy 'no interest' is fair. I think what another guy said about there being a reject button and 6mnth block on that person is cool, as there is no more comebacks then.

A) it takes time, which for hundreds of messages can be a significant undertaking.

Decent guys don’t give out abuse or try and hassle people… and also are not going to get too stressed about not getting a “no thanks”.

If you expect otherwise, you’re being entitled "

Just expressing my opinion as are you, I appreciate that fab is a totally different experience for all on here. I’ve got no problem with what you have to say, far from it, it’s good to have a discussion about what we think and let’s face it if we as males on here we’re getting 100 messages or more a day, we wouldn’t have time to post on this thread !

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

If you expect otherwise, you’re being entitled

Just expressing my opinion as are you, I appreciate that fab is a totally different experience for all on here. I’ve got no problem with what you have to say, far from it, it’s good to have a discussion about what we think and let’s face it if we as males on here we’re getting 100 messages or more a day, we wouldn’t have time to post on this thread ! "

I only get a max of 99 a day, can't be arsed to reply to all of them

By *oreplayNfuckingMan  over a year ago

llandrindod

Personally I've never given anyone abuse on here, what's the point. If someone reads a message and doesn't reply, I might send a second asking them how I could improve my profile, but that's it. I not everyone's cup of tea in the real world, why would here be any different?

As for men that abuse women I think they should have an accident with a steamroller

By *oreplayNfuckingMan  over a year ago

llandrindod

"Personally I've never given anyone abuse on here, what's the point. If someone reads a message and doesn't reply, I might send a second asking them how I could improve my profile, but that's it. I not everyone's cup of tea in the real world, why would here be any different?

As for men that abuse women I think they should have an accident with a steamroller "

I've taken to blocking people who delete a message, not to be rude to them, just so I don't hassle them in future

"Personally I've never given anyone abuse on here, what's the point. If someone reads a message and doesn't reply, I might send a second asking them how I could improve my profile, but that's it. I not everyone's cup of tea in the real world, why would here be any different?

As for men that abuse women I think they should have an accident with a steamroller

I've taken to blocking people who delete a message, not to be rude to them, just so I don't hassle them in future "

Cwmbran

We tend to reply to most of they have something interesting to say. There's a few people speaking to us who will never get any further but tatts is polite enough to speak to them so we afford that courtesy, even if it's just a know

Having said that, I can only imagine the 100s of messages women get so fucking right they cant reply to all so lads, take the hint, if there's no reply.... It's a no

If they say no.... It's a no

Dont keep fucking pestering, she may be polite enough to indulge the messages but I have no problem telling them where to go.

"We tend to reply to most of they have something interesting to say. There's a few people speaking to us who will never get any further but tatts is polite enough to speak to them so we afford that courtesy, even if it's just a know

Having said that, I can only imagine the 100s of messages women get so fucking right they cant reply to all so lads, take the hint, if there's no reply.... It's a no

If they say no.... It's a no

Dont keep fucking pestering, she may be polite enough to indulge the messages but I have no problem telling them where to go.

"

Well said mate

By *elsh Genuine LadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

I generally find:

Reply: No thanks = a. Abuse and calling fat, ugly, slag b. An endless stream of trying to convince or c. A kind thank you

It’s the roll of the dice. I try and reply and only delete the one or two words messages or explicit ones. That usually results in all of the above too. Can’t please everyone

"I generally find:

Reply: No thanks = a. Abuse and calling fat, ugly, slag b. An endless stream of trying to convince or c. A kind thank you

It’s the roll of the dice. I try and reply and only delete the one or two words messages or explicit ones. That usually results in all of the above too. Can’t please everyone "

Cwmbran

Careful mate, I know it's frustrating but that might get you banned too

I remember in lounge I put a post up and I was properly attacked by that rabble and even banned

There's double standards in these forums.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Well said mate they are spoiling it for everyone on here mate its so fucking desperate "

What people have to realise is that people are not always here to meet all of the time. Couples and single ladies get messages all the time. There isn't time to respond to all of them.

For us if we don't respond it doesn't mean we'll never respond. Mostly it means we are not looking for anything right now.

The guys that follow up an hour later with a 'not interested then?' get blocked immediately.

Everyone else we don't mind repeat messages... just not every 2 bl**dy days.

And for goodness sake be more imaginative than 'How's you', 'are you busy?' or worse still (given we've spent a fair time writing a profile explaining what we are looking for) 'what are you looking for on Fabs?'!!!!

Cwmbran

"Well said mate they are spoiling it for everyone on here mate its so fucking desperate

What people have to realise is that people are not always here to meet all of the time. Couples and single ladies get messages all the time. There isn't time to respond to all of them.

For us if we don't respond it doesn't mean we'll never respond. Mostly it means we are not looking for anything right now.

The guys that follow up an hour later with a 'not interested then?' get blocked immediately.

And for goodness sake be more imaginative than 'How's you', 'are you busy?' or worse still (given we've spent a fair time writing a profile explaining what we are looking for) 'what are you looking for on Fabs?'!!!! "

You should see the latest "female" in our inbox

No pics

No veri

Been here 7 days

One word answers

Suss

Cwmbran

Oh and they're horny

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

Yeah get a few like that and its always a bloke behind it

I keep getting banned for speaking my mind so sorry peeps i will have to watch what im saying, just goes to show the type of society we live in these days its a absolute joke

By *nterprizeABCMan  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

Maybe single males should be banned from messaging completely, or perhaps only permitted when someone else opens a message thread with them.

"Maybe single males should be banned from messaging completely, or perhaps only permitted when someone else opens a message thread with them."

Surely they should just take the hint no reply = not interested and if they do get a reply saying not interested just take it on the chin and move the fuck on

Cwmbran

Or..........

And this is a long stretch.

Try actually reading profiles and respecting what's on them?

Sorry, I'm being silly now

"Or..........

Sorry, I'm being silly now"

Come on now mate that is silly guys dont have time to read profiles

Cwmbran

"Or..........

Come on now mate that is silly guys dont have time to read profiles "

That's true buddy

"Or..........

Come on now mate that is silly guys dont have time to read profiles

That's true buddy "

They expect women to take the time to reply to them but they can't be fucked to read a profile and they wonder why they get ignored utter madness haha

By *nterprizeABCMan  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

"Or..........

Sorry, I'm being silly now"

Which is precisely why I said what I said. They won't read or respect anything. If banning all messages means people like me can't message, well oh dear how sad never mind. I don't usually message people- socials are more useful for meeting and talking.

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Or..........

Come on now mate that is silly guys dont have time to read profiles "

Yup...

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Well said mate they are spoiling it for everyone on here mate its so fucking desperate

And for goodness sake be more imaginative than 'How's you', 'are you busy?' or worse still (given we've spent a fair time writing a profile explaining what we are looking for) 'what are you looking for on Fabs?'!!!!

You should see the latest "female" in our inbox

No pics

No veri

Been here 7 days

One word answers

Suss "

If I give 1 word answers, it usually means I'm really not interested

Cwmbran

I very much enjoy the "women" who have a 1 week old profile, no pics, no veris etc and message with one word answers

Yes, even if you are genuine, you're boring

2 lads messaged us the other day, chubby bears which I very much love but they were boring as fuck. One word answers showing zero interest but you winked and messaged us wtf?

Anyway, I digress.... What was the topic about again?

"I very much enjoy the "women" who have a 1 week old profile, no pics, no veris etc and message with one word answers

Yes, even if you are genuine, you're boring

2 lads messaged us the other day, chubby bears which I very much love but they were boring as fuck. One word answers showing zero interest but you winked and messaged us wtf?

Anyway, I digress.... What was the topic about again? "

Good rant mate love it

By *nigmatic x DivinityCouple  over a year ago

Up town top ranking

"I have received a lot of abuse in messages from single men and some couples on here. Whether it be in reply to my polite "no thank you" or because I have ignored/deleted their message. Is it right that I get called a fat c*nt for saying no thanks? No it isnt and the Op is being decent here.

Obviously with your comments I believe you will be more likely to be on a lady's block list rather than hot list."

I found this rather upsetting

What gives people the right to call you such vulgar names next time you get a guy/couple/Or female say these things to you, I would advice you to instruct them to get off an adult platform, as its not a place for those whom are seeking their bottle being filled up with milk because they have become too hungry to wait for mama to fill it up for them, also make sure you remind them to ask mama to pick them up a bright pink dummy

You're a beautiful woman

I have had a Male constantly message saying he wants to fuck me so hard, I replied politely, saying we are voyeurs/ Exhibitionists, Yet he continued to message.

I've had a female abuse me because she became jealous that I guy she was seeing on fab, a swingers site took an interest in myself and partner lol. I was called a tramp, fat slag and much more. Life is so short, We use fab/ clubs/ social meets as an escape from the harsh daily struggles that our world demand from us as human beings.

I hope everyone is having a good day so far, Happy positive fabbing

"I have received a lot of abuse in messages from single men and some couples on here. Whether it be in reply to my polite "no thank you" or because I have ignored/deleted their message. Is it right that I get called a fat c*nt for saying no thanks? No it isnt and the Op is being decent here.

Obviously with your comments I believe you will be more likely to be on a lady's block list rather than hot list.

What gives people the right to call you such vulgar names next time you get a guy/couple/Or female say these things to you, I would advice you to instruct them to get off an adult platform, as its not a place for those whom are seeking their bottle being filled up with milk because they have become too hungry to wait for mama to fill it up for them, also make sure you remind them to ask mama to pick them up a bright pink dummy

You're a beautiful woman

I have had a Male constantly message saying he wants to fuck me so hard, I replied politely, saying we are voyeurs/ Exhibitionists, Yet he continued to message.

I've had a female abuse me because she became jealous that I guy she was seeing on fab, a swingers site took an interest in myself and partner lol. I was called a tramp, fat slag and much more. Life is so short, We use fab/ clubs/ social meets as an escape from the harsh daily struggles that our world demand from us as human beings.

I hope everyone is having a good day so far, Happy positive fabbing "

This is exactly what im talking about men thinking they can say what ever they want on here its fucking pathetic, whats happened to manners and respect we truly live in a fucked world

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

It's not just single guys who are abusive when their advances are declined. I replied to a young couple earlier today saying no thank you and then had a load of abuse. Before I could reply back to them the idiots had blocked me..

So on the back of that, if I'm not interested in someone I will not reply and just delete the message. I'm not here for hassle or abuse

"It's not just single guys who are abusive when their advances are declined. I replied to a young couple earlier today saying no thank you and then had a load of abuse. Before I could reply back to them the idiots had blocked me..

So on the back of that, if I'm not interested in someone I will not reply and just delete the message. I'm not here for hassle or abuse"

Who ever is giving abuse is pathetic and needs to get a grip

I've had abuse off women in the past. I wouldn't say anything derogative towards anyone, and I expect the same. Thing is, some people have no manners.

By *ush-lipsWoman  over a year ago

neath

Ok however, if you say sorry, I’m not interested half the time you get why not you don’t know me blur blur blur

Or oh your that type then followed by abuse

So either way women can’t win

I have it on my profile if I don’t reply I’m either busy or not interested

If men can’t be bothered to read it but then want to send abuse then it says more about them I guess

By *elshhung50Man  over a year ago

caerphilly

Can I apologise to everyone out there who have had abuse it’s not fair at all but for sure there are some good guys out there xxx

I don't contact anyone unless they contact me first it's not worth the bother

By *nandwet69Couple  over a year ago

newport

Women seem to get offended by getting abuse is find it funny . No reply is the best . It’s the attention they are seeking

Cwmbran

"Can I apologise to everyone out there who have had abuse it’s not fair at all but for sure there are some good guys out there xxx"

Why are you apologising?

"Women seem to get offended by getting abuse is find it funny . No reply is the best . It’s the attention they are seeking "

Of course they get offened by it what a odd statement

By *ig-LynMan  over a year ago

Abergele

It’s fucked up that people are getting abuse on here of all places most people i have spoken to have been nice not all of them but most and if they don’t reply within a day then i delete the chat and move on. It doesn’t effect me or you in anyway if we don’t get a reply from a complete stranger and there is certainly no reason to give people abuse you. wouldn’t walk up to someone in the street and start giving them abuse just because they didn’t respond to you would you? I get it can sometimes be frustrating too not get a reply even if they read it but water off a ducks back.

By *he mischiefsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Can you please stop being respectful & having an opinion it’s either getting you a ban or others think your trying to get a meet

To see a post like this gives couples & ladies the chance to see the good guys out there

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve been doing on here 12-13 years. It was a problem then and, sadly, it always will be.

Sadly, that’s a reflection of society in general - you’ve only got to walk through any town or city in the UK to see how a significant proportion of the male population behave. Throw in the giddiness, excitement and allure of Fab - that’s a potent blend.

Even though I like to think I’ve always been highly respectful to women generally (not just on Fab) and supportive of female friends, it took the sad case of Sarah Everard to reflect at greater length at what women face day-to-day. It blew my mind a bit.

I can kinda see how a 19 year-old guy might go a bit loopy when first exploring Fab. I suspect I might have left the house for a week . However, plenty are older guys and it’s obviously wrong, whatever.

The one thing I think is a bit wrong and wearisome is that “guys spoil it for other guys”you always see. In some ways maybe, but if all the thousands of men on Fab had perfect manners it’d be even harder! I think guys should adopt the mindset of “if so many guys send terrible messages, I can be different and stand out”.

I guess I’m saying it’s easy to blame it on this issue, when other factors often contribute.

Btw - I think white-knighting is a thing, and there’s even be times I’ve read my own stuff and thought “mmmm - best I get my sword, armour and horse”. I’m get the feeling the OP is genuine here, though

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

*might not have left the house*

"I’ve been doing on here 12-13 years. It was a problem then and, sadly, it always will be.

Sadly, that’s a reflection of society in general - you’ve only got to walk through any town or city in the UK to see how a significant proportion of the male population behave. Throw in the giddiness, excitement and allure of Fab - that’s a potent blend.

Even though I like to think I’ve always been highly respectful to women generally (not just on Fab) and supportive of female friends, it took the sad case of Sarah Everard to reflect at greater length at what women face day-to-day. It blew my mind a bit.

I can kinda see how a 19 year-old guy might go a bit loopy when first exploring Fab. I suspect I might have left the house for a week . However, plenty are older guys and it’s obviously wrong, whatever.

The one thing I think is a bit wrong and wearisome is that “guys spoil it for other guys”you always see. In some ways maybe, but if all the thousands of men on Fab had perfect manners it’d be even harder! I think guys should adopt the mindset of “if so many guys send terrible messages, I can be different and stand out”.

I guess I’m saying it’s easy to blame it on this issue, when other factors often contribute.

Btw - I think white-knighting is a thing, and there’s even be times I’ve read my own stuff and thought “mmmm - best I get my sword, armour and horse”. I’m get the feeling the OP is genuine here, though "

I am being genuine mate cheers i have my own reasons why i dont like abuse to females in particular and definitely not white knighting lol just saying what i think

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

You're a beautiful woman

I hope everyone is having a good day so far, Happy positive fabbing "

This does sum it up!

As said earlier we are not bothered by messages and if we are not in the mood to respond we won't.

It's soon easy to see which guys messaged on the spur of the moment because they are feeling a bit horny, and which ones are prepared to put some groundwork in with some grown up discussion. If we don't reply today it doesn't mean we won't reply another time, but the first sign of entitlement / rudeness / nagging and it's a block!

By *hatgymthiccgirlWoman  over a year ago

x curvykgirl

"Oh yes the amount of people that think Fab is a sex site is insane. Its in the name ffs FABSWINGERS not Instafuck "

This so much this! I’ve had ructions. I use Fab for swinging not NSA. Same applies to ‘swingers clubs’ not bloody sex clubs.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Agreed with most of the post here, is that suppose to happen? Lol

By *ikesfun1Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Its Quite simple but not many Grasp it

1 Read Profile if it says no single men do not send a message

2 Send a message if they delete it move on

3 you get a reply then be curtious and polite and engage in a conversation it does not always need to be sexual

4 Never ever be rude or insult anyone

5 have fun

"Its Quite simple but not many Grasp it

1 Read Profile if it says no single men do not send a message

2 Send a message if they delete it move on

3 you get a reply then be curtious and polite and engage in a conversation it does not always need to be sexual

4 Never ever be rude or insult anyone

5 have fun"

By *appy-go-lucky99Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

That shouldn't happen and is definitely not right as you had the decency to reply.

Please keep replying as it's more frustrating to not get a reply.

I hope that guys have the decency not to abuse if they are not your type.

Ed

"That shouldn't happen and is definitely not right as you had the decency to reply.

Ed"

No one on the site is entitled to a reply, it's in the site rules. Doesn't matter if it's frustrating no one is owed a response.

"That shouldn't happen and is definitely not right as you had the decency to reply.

Ed

No one on the site is entitled to a reply, it's in the site rules. Doesn't matter if it's frustrating no one is owed a response. "

Definitely, i just cant get my head around why some people cant just handle it when they dont get a reply its very odd behaviour lol

Ed

No one on the site is entitled to a reply, it's in the site rules. Doesn't matter if it's frustrating no one is owed a response.

Definitely, i just cant get my head around why some people cant just handle it when they dont get a reply its very odd behaviour lol"

Exactly, site rules if they don't like it they can leave. And also, anyone labelling guys a white knight for saying so is an issue. Men SHOULD be calling other men out on their crap instead of leaving it to everyone else to deal with. Just my two pennies.

Ed

Definitely, i just cant get my head around why some people cant just handle it when they dont get a reply its very odd behaviour lol

Exactly, site rules if they don't like it they can leave. And also, anyone labelling guys a white knight for saying so is an issue. Men SHOULD be calling other men out on their crap instead of leaving it to everyone else to deal with. Just my two pennies. "

I got banned from my own post twice for speaking my mind absolute joke but thats the world we live in now i guess

Wales/ All over UK

Ed

Exactly, site rules if they don't like it they can leave. And also, anyone labelling guys a white knight for saying so is an issue. Men SHOULD be calling other men out on their crap instead of leaving it to everyone else to deal with. Just my two pennies. "

100%

Men are the problem here, so Men absolutely should be part of the solution and keep calling out this behaviour.

Terms like “White Knight”, “woke” and the like are being used by idiots to demonise those that actually care about society and other people, in an attempt to justify bad behaviour

Ed

Exactly, site rules if they don't like it they can leave. And also, anyone labelling guys a white knight for saying so is an issue. Men SHOULD be calling other men out on their crap instead of leaving it to everyone else to deal with. Just my two pennies.

100%

Men are the problem here, so Men absolutely should be part of the solution and keep calling out this behaviour.

Terms like “White Knight”, “woke” and the like are being used by idiots to demonise those that actually care about society and other people, in an attempt to justify bad behaviour"

Absolutely, it's something I think about a lot going through my transition I want to be the best guy I can and if that makes me a white knight for calling guys out then I'm just going to accept it as a title and keep going lol! Justifying bad behaviour makes them equally complicit

Llanelli

I am aware of the site rules however I do find a reply to be just common courtesy.

Just to be clear I am in no way condoning the actions of men abusing women verbally or in any other way and fully agree that whoever do should be called out.

"I am aware of the site rules however I do find a reply to be just common courtesy.

Just to be clear I am in no way condoning the actions of men abusing women verbally or in any other way and fully agree that whoever do should be called out. "

No one is entitled to a response on here, common courtesy or not.

Llanelli

It's a forum so just my comment whether you agree or not

The world would be a better place if there was more courtesy shown all around but just my thoughts.

"It's a forum so just my comment whether you agree or not

The world would be a better place if there was more courtesy shown all around but just my thoughts."

It's not me disagreeing with you it's literally in the site rules lol. Maybe it's the people that do kick off when rejected that need to hear about common courtesy, rather than the people that are not obligated to respond but like you say that's just my thoughts.

Llanelli

I totally agree with you.

Wales/ All over UK

"It's a forum so just my comment whether you agree or not

The world would be a better place if there was more courtesy shown all around but just my thoughts."

Do you reply to all of your emails? Even spam ones?… common courtesy after all…

Llanelli

Yes I do reply to all.

However I don't get anywhere near the volume some of the ladies will receive.

If it's a not interested I reply something akin to thanks for getting back to me.

It was just a comment so don't shoot me down and it in no way excuses men giving rude replys.

Just been told by a few people that not only are they getting abuse but also being offered money for sex im literally lost for words on this one!

caerphilly

We’ve been offered money by a bloke who wanted to watch us for an hour! So I played him at his own game! made a deal to have sex for an hour with Mr monkey for £450, then said sorry i am worth more than that and that couldn’t afford me!

No more messages then!!

caerphilly

I always reply to anyone that messages us! No one expects a reply but to me it’s courtesy! If it’s an offensive message I simply reply “come back when you can be polite” then block!

If we aren’t interested then we always reply with a positive message!

When on here as a single lady is have 100’s messages a day and that was very hard to reply to, but you actually found out very quickly who was respectable and worth replying too!

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

I will reply if a message feels right and polite, we have had abuse, as a man I feel sad for these. Guys who can't take a polite "no thanx" it's the same in vanilla life no is no,

The ladies and couples are not here for you they are here for themselves looking for extra fun,

"I will reply if a message feels right and polite, we have had abuse, as a man I feel sad for these. Guys who can't take a polite "no thanx" it's the same in vanilla life no is no,

The ladies and couples are not here for you they are here for themselves looking for extra fun,"

well said mate absolutely spot on

By *itaMiaWoman  over a year ago

Taffs Well

I agree. I had one not too long ago got really abusive because he wasn't my type. Told me I was a fake and called me some pretty strong names

By *olejojoWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

I too had the same comment once being nice saying you’re not my type and then being accused of being a fake etc - sometimes being nice doesn’t work so I just delete the messages and if they continue to message I block sorry …. We’re damned if we are nice and damned if we’re nasty we as females can’t win

» Add a new message to this topic