FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > HAVE YOU EVER

HAVE YOU EVER

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Absolutely fallen head over heels with a person from a meet and to hell with yr hubby or wife you just had to be with them or do you manage to just keep it really cool as far as feelings go???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had 2 meets where the girl has fallen for Paul. I think if you do swing there is always a chance it can happen but but I think if you act on it it's worse than cheating

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Its hard to switch off feelings sometimes especially when it becomes regular meets

"Its hard to switch off feelings sometimes especially when it becomes regular meets"

Hmmm well said.... It's all about connecting

"Its hard to switch off feelings sometimes especially when it becomes regular meets

Hmmm well said.... It's all about connecting "

there's connecting and being friends, but to fall for someone ?

I have to have that mutual desire with someone but I know where the boundaries lie

I had an amazing connection with a guy on here and sex was incredible the best I've ever had that made it hard not to want him all the time x

If you meet regularly over a long period of time you develop a connection & sometimes that can feel overwhelming at times & can lead to intense sexual experiences, can't say I've ever met anyone I wanted to spend more than a few hours with & I certainly wouldn't want a relationship with anyone I've met x

» Add a new message to this topic