FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Addiction

Addiction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who finds themselves addicted to the site??? I spend most of my tome looking at the forums, what do you spend most of your time doing on here???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking on the forums and looking at naughty pictures xx

Yeah me to. Thas boardam fr u I'm getting a perv. Lol x. Any more pics.

By *igerkittyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Forums and feeds

Spotting fake profiles , thats a good way to pass the time too.xx

Most the time I'm cock in one hand tablet inn the other

Think that why so many people come back on its my third time

Now someone here reckons I'm one of the most prolific posters, I dispute that but will admit to liking the forum, it's a slower pace which is better suited to me than chat x

The chat rooms are crazy

well something to do innit lol

"Now someone here reckons I'm one of the most prolific posters, I dispute that but will admit to liking the forum, it's a slower pace which is better suited to me than chat x"

and i always luv yr posts peachy xxx

"Looking on the forums and looking at naughty pictures xx"

thats what I call "Research"

"Looking on the forums and looking at naughty pictures xx

thats what I call "Research" "

well i do believe its good to be well informed and read .lol. Experts are always quoting research so T.Q. Does her own lit like bit of fab research xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

My names Busty and I am a fab addict

"My names Busty and I am a fab addict "

My names Swansea ( stand up ) and I second that :p

By *ribblyMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Stands up I'm _ribbly and I'm a fab addict too

Chat and perving cams. Oh and continuously checking for mail.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I'm an addict just because I'm nosey lets not lie about it lol

"The chat rooms are crazy "

And so so sad. People who never meet bigging each other up day in and day out. Sad as fuck

I have an addictive personality and Fab is one of my obsessions. But I realise that and fight it as best I can. I like to be in control of IT instead of IT being in control of me. But it's not easy.

aye just loves it ere pmsl

I'd be an addict if i could ever get a meet on here! Unfortunately I just sit behind a keyboard and have a tug instead :P

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I'd be an addict if i could ever get a meet on here! Unfortunately I just sit behind a keyboard and have a tug instead :P"

* Coughs loudly bollocks

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

My name is Sian and I'm an addict. It's only been 1 minute since I last checked my messages and the forms.

"I'd be an addict if i could ever get a meet on here! Unfortunately I just sit behind a keyboard and have a tug instead :P"
pmsl dont start the moaners off lol

"My name is Sian and I'm an addict. It's only been 1 minute since I last checked my messages and the forms. "

i like it lol

Ok ok ok I admit defeat

My name is miss giggles and i am a fab addict

I did try 2 contain myself and not post on this thread but I couldn't resist

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"The chat rooms are crazy

And so so sad. People who never meet bigging each other up day in and day out. Sad as fuck

"

Making sweeping generalisations like that just highlights how little you interact with those people.

I spend as much time as anyone on the fhatroom, and one look at our veries would leave no one in any doubt as to whether or not we meet.

We get that you don't like socials, and, it seems, chatrooms either, but we respect your choices, leave others to use the site as they see fit and respect their choices too.

Making sweeping generalisations like that just highlights how little you interact with those people.

I spend as much time as anyone on the fhatroom, and one look at our veries would leave no one in any doubt as to whether or not we meet.

We get that you don't like socials, and, it seems, chatrooms either, but we respect your choices, leave others to use the site as they see fit and respect their choices too. "

or single men lol

We get that you don't like socials, and, it seems, chatrooms either, but we respect your choices, leave others to use the site as they see fit and respect their choices too. or single men lol "

And having a good old wank over them and the fab people I meet in chat

Hi.

The names Shy and yes I am a fab addict.

Two years ago a friend suggested fab to us. Although we had dabbled before this was a bit out of our league but the friend kept bringing it up. We stayed strong for a while but, you know how it is, you think just once won't hurt, right?

Well you can probably guess the rest. Before we knew it we had made a profile. All the time telling ourselves we were just looking, we could stop whenever we liked! How wrong we were.

Then one night it happened! It really wasn't planned! It started off as a normal night sat in front of the tele with the lappy on my lap. Then out of curiosity we did it!!!! We posted some pics!!

Oh God the shame. For five mins. Then the winks and messages started arriving. We didn't stand a chance! Our ego's filling to bursting point. We spent the next few hours dribbling with anticipation constantly checking to see who else had just looked at us? How far away they were? Were they fatter than us?!

That was it. Soon Faceb' friends were being forgotten. Help in game requests were just brushed aside. Even the funny cute kitten pics were just not funny anymore. We had tasted the sweet juices of others and we needed more.

Well two years later we are still here. Still saying we could just up and leave at any time. Then after a few hours you start to wonder. "Who's looked at me!?", I wonder how XXXXXX meet went last night?, I wonder if xxxxx has winked us back?, Who's in the chat room? Oh God I might be missing something!!!

The socials, the meets, the new friends, we just never stood a chance. So yes I am a FAB addict and stand proud! (see pics).

"Hi.

Two years ago a friend suggested fab to us. Although we had dabbled before this was a bit out of our league but the friend kept bringing it up. We stayed strong for a while but, you know how it is, you think just once won't hurt, right?

Well you can probably guess the rest. Before we knew it we had made a profile. All the time telling ourselves we were just looking, we could stop whenever we liked! How wrong we were.

Then one night it happened! It really wasn't planned! It started off as a normal night sat in front of the tele with the lappy on my lap. Then out of curiosity we did it!!!! We posted some pics!!

Oh God the shame. For five mins. Then the winks and messages started arriving. We didn't stand a chance! Our ego's filling to bursting point. We spent the next few hours dribbling with anticipation constantly checking to see who else had just looked at us? How far away they were? Were they fatter than us?!

That was it. Soon Faceb' friends were being forgotten. Help in game requests were just brushed aside. Even the funny cute kitten pics were just not funny anymore. We had tasted the sweet juices of others and we needed more.

Well two years later we are still here. Still saying we could just up and leave at any time. Then after a few hours you start to wonder. "Who's looked at me!?", I wonder how XXXXXX meet went last night?, I wonder if xxxxx has winked us back?, Who's in the chat room? Oh God I might be missing something!!!

The socials, the meets, the new friends, we just never stood a chance. So yes I am a FAB addict and stand proud! (see pics).

"

pmsfl

Im addicted to fab so many sexy boobs im spolit for choice. Im not greedy I will squeeze the lot. Form a queue ladies please wink wink x

hahaha brilliant. But do you realize how long it took you to sit on fab and write out this post? You really are addicted. Well at least you admit it. As you dont admit everything.. Really should display a certain veri..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi.

"

best forum post I've ever read, I love it

Iv been to the Betty Ford Clinic for my Fab Addiction and it didnt work.

"Iv been to the Betty Ford Clinic for my Fab Addiction and it didnt work."
Was the sea green there by any chance I often think of that green sea hehex

I do find myself getting a cheeky look on the pics and forums while in work. Plus when I first get up and before I go to bed

» Add a new message to this topic