FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swinging clubs

Swinging clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very curious about the whole club scene. Is it friendly for newbies, what are the dress code etc. Like I said very curious but also very nervous. Would people recommend chams or the lodge ?? Advice would be grateful xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there any one's close to llanelli? Lol

I've only ever attended Chams and would highly recommend it.....relaxed atmosphere and usually nice friendly bunch of people there

We've very recently attended Angel's on the Welsh invasion, being it only our 2nd time at a club, we loved it. It was very friendly and the owners very accommodating. Our next venture is Chams. Good luck on your naughty adventures.

Mia xx

"We've very recently attended Angel's on the Welsh invasion, being it only our 2nd time at a club, we loved it. It was very friendly and the owners very accommodating. Our next venture is Chams. Good luck on your naughty adventures.

Mia xx"

Thank you Mia we have been thinking about the club scene and also parties for a while. I am a very nervous person as I have had a number of bad experiences while being on the scene. I just don't want it to feel like I am in a situation I can't get out of if it makes sense xx

"We've very recently attended Angel's on the Welsh invasion, being it only our 2nd time at a club, we loved it. It was very friendly and the owners very accommodating. Our next venture is Chams. Good luck on your naughty adventures.

Mia xx

Thank you Mia we have been thinking about the club scene and also parties for a while. I am a very nervous person as I have had a number of bad experiences while being on the scene. I just don't want it to feel like I am in a situation I can't get out of if it makes sense xx "

you should never put yourself in a situation that you could never get out of..

as for clubs that's why I decided to do club invasions for people like yourself that are a bit nervous about going..

as Mia said we all went to angels a few weeks ago and there was about 20 of us..

i dont leave anyone on there own when we go in and im constantly checking everyone is having a good time..

maybe you should take your boyfriend with you as that should make you feel a lil bit more secure...

but me being a single fem I have never felt uncomfortable or felt I have been put into a situation that I can't get out of...

if that did ever happen I would be sure to inform the staff as they won't put up with that neither..

i absolutely love the club's scene and so looking forward to more welsh invasion next year

Mia xx

Thank you Mia we have been thinking about the club scene and also parties for a while. I am a very nervous person as I have had a number of bad experiences while being on the scene. I just don't want it to feel like I am in a situation I can't get out of if it makes sense xx

you should never put yourself in a situation that you could never get out of..

as for clubs that's why I decided to do club invasions for people like yourself that are a bit nervous about going..

as Mia said we all went to angels a few weeks ago and there was about 20 of us..

i dont leave anyone on there own when we go in and im constantly checking everyone is having a good time..

maybe you should take your boyfriend with you as that should make you feel a lil bit more secure...

but me being a single fem I have never felt uncomfortable or felt I have been put into a situation that I can't get out of...

if that did ever happen I would be sure to inform the staff as they won't put up with that neither..

i absolutely love the club's scene and so looking forward to more welsh invasion next year "

Thank you Hun I wouldn't go on my own it would be with Andy. I am very curious and maybe I need to attend just to see if it is for us or not xx

Id like to go an have a look...

Does anyone know if fannies is still going on a wednesday please?

Forgot about that place lol still in same place I take it and same people

"Id like to go an have a look... "

I think possibly going on a group of people you know my be a little more relaxing xx

"Id like to go an have a look... "

I think possibly going on a group of people you know my be a little more relaxing xx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

T I love the club scene. Chams in Darlaston being my favourite. I like it so much that I often go on my own. It's very relaxed and friendly there. No pressure to do anything you don't want to, and the staff look after you too. Try it you may like it

Any info in fannies (wednesday night)

Does fannys still run then by same lovely people x

Thats what im trying to find out

"T I love the club scene. Chams in Darlaston being my favourite. I like it so much that I often go on my own. It's very relaxed and friendly there. No pressure to do anything you don't want to, and the staff look after you too. Try it you may like it "

Thank you have spoken to Andy about it a few times so we make take the plunge one day xx

"Id like to go an have a look...

I think possibly going on a group of people you know my be a little more relaxing xx"

Yes i agree with you hun.

By *issy 1974Woman  over a year ago

Barry

Fannies is usually advertised on Fab, hubby and I have been on a Sat nights and have had lots of fun.

By *andelion and BurdockCouple  over a year ago

CHEPSTOW

"Very curious about the whole club scene. Is it friendly for newbies, what are the dress code etc. Like I said very curious but also very nervous. Would people recommend chams or the lodge ?? Advice would be grateful xxx"

The Lodge is now closed so that kinda narrows the options a little.

Chams [or any other club for that matter] the more you go the more you like it. As anywhere say hello my name is ... its my first time here etc and people will warm to you and remenice their first time. Most may introduce you to some of their friends and its really a snowball effect.

Everyone will gradually warm to you and polite hellos turn into conversations and conversations turn into ...whatever.

You can however just grab the bull by the horns and go for it big time but absolutely nobody forces anyone to do anything they don't want to. As at home "she" is in charge.

You can do whatever you want nobody will bat an eye lid..you can wear what ever you want [or not] and nobody will ...you get the drift.

Go... relax and enjoy.

We are going tomorrow night, and love it there, although remember how nervous we were on our firstime!!!!!the people are very friendly, although the single guys can be a bit irritating, but no really does mean no, so don't have any worriesxxx remember though, always play safexxxxx

I think the lodge my have closed just recently or changing to a new location.

I would recommend chams Darlaston.

Once your in its a nice environment staff are friendly and from what I've experienced so are the people there. Dress code is easy either a towel or something sexy. They do have themed nights to.

Chams in Newport is ok there are a lot of regulars that go there so can feel a bit clicky not in an unpleasant way though. If that makes sense.

The environment isn't as nice though it's needing a bit of tlc but in fairness they have started they've revamp the bar area which is now nice and plans to do the rest of the place.

Hope that helps

"I think the lodge my have closed just recently or changing to a new location.

I would recommend chams Darlaston.

Once your in its a nice environment staff are friendly and from what I've experienced so are the people there. Dress code is easy either a towel or something sexy. They do have themed nights to.

Chams in Newport is ok there are a lot of regulars that go there so can feel a bit clicky not in an unpleasant way though. If that makes sense.

The environment isn't as nice though it's needing a bit of tlc but in fairness they have started they've revamp the bar area which is now nice and plans to do the rest of the place.

Hope that helps "

Thank you that does help just need to grow some balls to make myself go now lol xx

"Very curious about the whole club scene. Is it friendly for newbies, what are the dress code etc. Like I said very curious but also very nervous. Would people recommend chams or the lodge ?? Advice would be grateful xxx

The Lodge is now closed so that kinda narrows the options a little.

Chams [or any other club for that matter] the more you go the more you like it. As anywhere say hello my name is ... its my first time here etc and people will warm to you and remenice their first time. Most may introduce you to some of their friends and its really a snowball effect.

Everyone will gradually warm to you and polite hellos turn into conversations and conversations turn into ...whatever.

You can however just grab the bull by the horns and go for it big time but absolutely nobody forces anyone to do anything they don't want to. As at home "she" is in charge.

You can do whatever you want nobody will bat an eye lid..you can wear what ever you want [or not] and nobody will ...you get the drift.

Go... relax and enjoy."

Thank you I think I will just have to go and try it if I don't like it I don't have to go again. Well Andy and I won't lol x

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"Very curious about the whole club scene. Is it friendly for newbies, what are the dress code etc. Like I said very curious but also very nervous. Would people recommend chams or the lodge ?? Advice would be grateful xxx"

The lodge VENUE hAs closed , whilst we have a break but will reopen in September running very classy once a month events at our wonderful new location xxxx

"Very curious about the whole club scene. Is it friendly for newbies, what are the dress code etc. Like I said very curious but also very nervous. Would people recommend chams or the lodge ?? Advice would be grateful xxx

The lodge VENUE hAs closed , whilst we have a break but will reopen in September running very classy once a month events at our wonderful new location xxxx "

Thank you is it newbie friendly lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic