FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > so

so

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With christmas getting omminously close I just thought I'd ask if everyone has done all their shopping?

While I was typing the little bit above an idea popped into me head, now that doesn't happen very often so I thought I'd share it. Sprouts? why? There is simply no need of them, I mean I can think of far better things to put on ya christmas dinner plate. I'm gonna start a campaign to ban sprouts from the festive celebrations, if it takes off on here I'm gonna do one of those Facebook campaigns, come on people who's with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sprouts are nice ,

got to have sprouts for xmas dinner they is lushhhh and smiff your having some xxxxxxxxxx

By *ill-living-in-spainWoman  over a year ago

mazarron spain

steam them and add butter ... its when they over cooked and going to mush is when they dont taste nice, like you remember at school.

did them this way for my son who detested sprouts but now he loves them

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww dont like sprouts mun lol col put my name on list hun mwaaaahhhhxxxxxxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Love love love sprouts, in fact they are my favourite veggies!!!

" I'm gonna start a campaign to ban sprouts from the festive celebrations, if it takes off on here I'm gonna do one of those Facebook campaigns, come on people who's with me?"

I'm in! Sprouts are awful things

OMG,this is where a very good friendship could be broken,preacher man if ya manage to get a ban on sprouts,myself and my better half would go absolutely nuts we love em,and may even have to retire from the swinging scene if ya succeed lol,

PLEASE THIS MAYBE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I DISAGREE WITH YA ON SOMMAT DONT DO IT LOL!!!.

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww dont like sprouts mun lol col put my name on list hun mwaaaahhhhxxxxxxx "

babe u gonna eat some same as jackie told col im gonna force feed them to you lol

dont worry halo and horn our friendship will last cause he,s having them, xmas dinner wouldnt be the same without them

oh yer and im gonna force feed him leos peas as well just for the fun of it

hehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx god im evil

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww dont like sprouts mun lol col put my name on list hun mwaaaahhhhxxxxxxx

babe u gonna eat some same as jackie told col im gonna force feed them to you lol"

can i come and watch

Nothing better mashed with some black pepper and butter, spread on bread Sprout sandwich .MMMMMMMMM cant beat it.

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

oh yeah gotta have sprouts got fondest memory of sprouts ...remind me of an ex i murdered and chopped off his ghoulies for cheating on me...they went all green, very organic, then they turned to mildew then dust...so see i gotta have sprouts....

wot

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww dont like sprouts mun lol col put my name on list hun mwaaaahhhhxxxxxxx

babe u gonna eat some same as jackie told col im gonna force feed them to you lol

can i come and watch "

o yes jackie course you can u can have front row seat pmsl

"Love love love sprouts, in fact they are my favourite veggies!!!"

Me too hun, love them with black pepper on them...... don't even care if they're boiled to buggery! Just like Mama used to make!! lol

"oh yeah gotta have sprouts got fondest memory of sprouts ...remind me of an ex i murdered and chopped off his ghoulies for cheating on me...they went all green, very organic, then they turned to mildew then dust...so see i gotta have sprouts...."

Shandy........ let that be a warning to you!!!

Sounds like a justifiable sentence to me Mandy.

Right after reading all these posts I think my banning of sprouts is def not a do-able thing, I will however never ever eat 'em ever. One other thing jumps out from this thread though and that is the need to have Leo peas banned and removed from every shop shelf in the world, come on is there any need at all of Leos peas ? ffs you have to soak the fecking things for an eternity, and they still taste crap, come on now people unite wit me on this one, say NO!!!!!! to Leos peas, togeter we can do it

By *j4funMan  over a year ago

maesteg

if you ban leo peas what the f**k am i going to use in my pea shooter ????

Smiffy. Your 'sprout' of order! 'Peas' release me, let me go..............

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Right after reading all these posts I think my banning of sprouts is def not a do-able thing, I will however never ever eat 'em ever. One other thing jumps out from this thread though and that is the need to have Leo peas banned and removed from every shop shelf in the world, come on is there any need at all of Leos peas ? ffs you have to soak the fecking things for an eternity, and they still taste crap, come on now people unite wit me on this one, say NO!!!!!! to Leos peas, togeter we can do it"

Now, this I can agrre with, WTF is the use of a dried pea?!

I love sprouts, kes hates em causes ructions here if my kids have more on their plates than me but I agree with leo peas!!!! And wtf is that white tablet with them!! I can honestly say it's not a sherbert frizbee!!! (Don't ask how I know)

Kes n me xxxx

"I love sprouts, kes hates em causes ructions here if my kids have more on their plates than me but I agree with leo peas!!!! And wtf is that white tablet with them!! I can honestly say it's not a sherbert frizbee!!! (Don't ask how I know)

Kes n me xxxx "

I thought that white tablet was a sterident, put in as a kind of bonus for people with false teeth, as all your teeth are false Mike I thought you'd be aware of this

They're not false ya cheeky git!! They're all real, my dentist made em for me lol

» Add a new message to this topic