FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > One sided view by some men?

One sided view by some men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a women how has very specific turn ons' straight forward sex can sometime be lacking, one of my big turn ons' is to see my fella enjoy another women, voyuerism in its plainest & yes it really gets me off!. Yet it seems that it's expected and accepted for me. To like this, but not for a women? surely I'm not the only women out there that enjoys this? I go out to play and people EXPECT! Me to play surely it's my choice? My type of play would to be have an MMF where both men are fully Bi! there has got to be more like me out there! Is there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi, from my own personal experience, I know you are not alone, I have had a partner with a very similar view

This is my preference as well, I'm very much a voyeur but I'm lucky enough to have a long term regular playmate who totally gets what I like & is happy to perform. I've also been incredibly lucky in that I have good friends who've also understood my preference & have indulged me on occasion. It does get problematic in terms of couple meets because I am then expected to participate more & this means my voyeur side isn't satisfied. It can get frustrating x

Do you advise you will not be playing? Otherwise the expectation may be that you are. Mr W

"Do you advise you will not be playing? Otherwise the expectation may be that you are. Mr W "

If we're meeting a couple & I want to watch I do, that's why we don't meet couples any longer there aren't any who get this. To be honest most couples here seem to be looking for females rather than men, so a watching female is unlikely to do it for them. We tend to only meet single men or females now x

"Do you advise you will not be playing? Otherwise the expectation may be that you are. Mr W

If we're meeting a couple & I want to watch I do, that's why we don't meet couples any longer there aren't any who get this. To be honest most couples here seem to be looking for females rather than men, so a watching female is unlikely to do it for them. We tend to only meet single men or females now x"

I can understand that rather than forever trawling profiles for similar minded couples. Mr W

I have the same MMF fantasy...

I know exactly what you mean re couples play, have had the same then at a party one guy stopped his wife playing because he accused my partner of being a single male because id rather watch than play! It seems one sided o feel

When we go to parties we always advise that I m likely to watch & if I feel like it will play- we're always informed that there's no pressure to play but often feel that's not true!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I enjoy watching my fb with another woman knowing she is getting the same pleasure I get when I'm with him. I like having the choice to join in when I want to which I usually do as I get to turned on not to.

To be part of a bi mmf is also a big fantasy of mine

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

T likes to watch me with outher men and recently confirmed that she likes to see me with outher women. Being a bi m is an important part of our swing experience. Though I can play it straight as well.

L

When I was with my ex I used to love swing her with other men and women. She also got off on watching me with females and men. We'd then go to bed talk about it and fuck like crazy made us both so horny knowing the other was watching getting turned on more and more

"As a women how has very specific turn ons' straight forward sex can sometime be lacking, one of my big turn ons' is to see my fella enjoy another women, voyuerism in its plainest & yes it really gets me off!. Yet it seems that it's expected and accepted for me. To like this, but not for a women? surely I'm not the only women out there that enjoys this? I go out to play and people EXPECT! Me to play surely it's my choice? My type of play would to be have an MMF where both men are fully Bi! there has got to be more like me out there! Is there?"

I have to say im with you on this one i would love to watch someone i like have fun with another woman

I recently played with a couple where they were both bi and I played with the husband first which was a turn on for her and me, we carried on playing and let the wife join in when she was ready to join in the play. There was no pressure on her to join in but it was a bonus. I never play with a couple unless the male is bi and I always respect what the woman wants. There's nothing worse than having a pushy person.

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

How bizarre

We too are like this, and there's us thinking we were freaks,

That's why these days we prefer clubs, we're happy just to watch, even have a cup of tea haha,

We both love to see each other having fun, but if we dare step aside, just to see the fantastic view, others think we're being rude/not interested,

In fact it's the opposite,

When we get home, we talk about everything,we go through every detail, and relive the experience over and over,

» Add a new message to this topic