FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Pennant hall

Pennant hall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it worth going as a single male?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

If you want to go and relax in the spa area or the lounges and chat with others in there, then absolutely!

By *ongue twistedMan  over a year ago

Holyhead

"If you want to go and relax in the spa area or the lounges and chat with others in there, then absolutely! "

I'm a single male and I go on occasion. Depends on your expectation of a club. If you're expecting wall to wall women all over you it'll never happen. I go to have a chill in an environment where there's no judgement and you can meet like minded people. On occasion you might be invited upstairs to play. But don't get down if you don't. You may not be everyone's type. Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi I've been and had a few good nights there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go on a semi-regular basis. I can count the number of times I've had any sexual activity with a woman on one hand. Good job I'm not there exclusively for the women

Don't go there with the expectation that women will fall at your feet and beg you to fuck them. Don't follow the couples and single women around like a lost puppy, it's pathetically sad to see when people do that.

Treat it as a social event, where people are in a relaxed state, and might want to invite you upstairs with them if you get on.

» Add a new message to this topic