FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No one catching my eye

No one catching my eye

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammy-lee OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

Not sure what's happening on here but no one catching my eye at all

Used to be hundreds of fit sexy blokes looking for fun but I feel it's not the same on here anymore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

lots would like to prove you wrong lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guess we can't all b fit young guys..

I wish I was

Your a very very attractive woman...you will find what you seek...

If you looked like me..then you'd really b worried

"Not sure what's happening on here but no one catching my eye at all

Used to be hundreds of fit sexy blokes looking for fun but I feel it's not the same on here anymore "

Depends what you deem sexy, everybodies opinikn vsries

I'm sexy! To someone. I hope

It's a shame you feel that way I'm not meeting guys on my own lately but I have my eye on a few that I think are well fit & when I'm back in the swing I might just drop them a wink. I'm sure something would catch your eye soon enough X

"It's a shame you feel that way I'm not meeting guys on my own lately but I have my eye on a few that I think are well fit & when I'm back in the swing I might just drop them a wink. I'm sure something would catch your eye soon enough X"

Did we meet on your old profile Peachy? Was it P&B? x

I agree .. standards have really dropped recently on here , it's virtually imposssible to find anyone that's remotely attractive .

"It's a shame you feel that way I'm not meeting guys on my own lately but I have my eye on a few that I think are well fit & when I'm back in the swing I might just drop them a wink. I'm sure something would catch your eye soon enough X

Did we meet on your old profile Peachy? Was it P&B? x"

It was but it's difficult to know who you are with that enigmatic profile pic X

Kinda hard to deem wat is classed as sexy/good lookin to some people on here, some demand a face pic straight away which myself and I'd imagine a lot of others won't just send in a first message. It's sometimes nice to get the personality shining across first then flaunt the goods lol

[Removed by poster at 07/02/17 18:44:40]

"It's a shame you feel that way I'm not meeting guys on my own lately but I have my eye on a few that I think are well fit & when I'm back in the swing I might just drop them a wink. I'm sure something would catch your eye soon enough X

Did we meet on your old profile Peachy? Was it P&B? x

It was but it's difficult to know who you are with that enigmatic profile pic X"

We met about 5 years ago at the Parc Thistle

"It's a shame you feel that way I'm not meeting guys on my own lately but I have my eye on a few that I think are well fit & when I'm back in the swing I might just drop them a wink. I'm sure something would catch your eye soon enough X"

Peachy.. remember nice from nawtynnice...well...Hello

I'm fit

I'm sexy

I'm also booking specsavers

Peachy.. remember nice from nawtynnice...well...Hello"

I remember that cock mmmm

Peachy.. remember nice from nawtynnice...well...Hello

I remember that cock mmmm"

A lot has happened since then, now single and mingling.

By *0sKidMan  over a year ago

Newport

Damn, guys are taking a beating on here today..

Just told to get on here. Anyone there xx

I'll get my coat

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

We all hit a wall on here at some point where we can't find someone that tweaks interest!!-I personally use site as a laugh and if someone with good banter pops up with looks to match who knows but I keep it to the real world as so many women on here think they're awesome coz they get hundreds if messages--god I think a pulse is all that's needed for a fem to get bombarded here lol my Moto is the good ones will shine through all be it few n far between!!-keep on looking and take the site for what it is

"We all hit a wall on here at some point where we can't find someone that tweaks interest!!-I personally use site as a laugh and if someone with good banter pops up with looks to match who knows but I keep it to the real world as so many women on here think they're awesome coz they get hundreds if messages--god I think a pulse is all that's needed for a fem to get bombarded here lol my Moto is the good ones will shine through all be it few n far between!!-keep on looking and take the site for what it is "

Oh so true, that's why they don't use filters lol

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"We all hit a wall on here at some point where we can't find someone that tweaks interest!!-I personally use site as a laugh and if someone with good banter pops up with looks to match who knows but I keep it to the real world as so many women on here think they're awesome coz they get hundreds if messages--god I think a pulse is all that's needed for a fem to get bombarded here lol my Moto is the good ones will shine through all be it few n far between!!-keep on looking and take the site for what it is "

I agree with what you're saying too..

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"We all hit a wall on here at some point where we can't find someone that tweaks interest!!-I personally use site as a laugh and if someone with good banter pops up with looks to match who knows but I keep it to the real world as so many women on here think they're awesome coz they get hundreds if messages--god I think a pulse is all that's needed for a fem to get bombarded here lol my Moto is the good ones will shine through all be it few n far between!!-keep on looking and take the site for what it is

I agree with what you're saying too.. "

Wish more side Hun-way to serious on here at times

Well I'm a fitness instructor and massage therapist and fit as fuck! Lol

You must be looking in the wrong places I'm fit as a fiddle in good shape and consider myself handsome and I'm not short of offers when I'm out but on here can't get a look in lol

Because loads of the profiles are completely fake....

There is always someone for everyone. When I'm out female company isn't usually an issue. We are chosen/deleted/blocked based on a few pics and some words on our profile.

Guess us guys got to make it count as the ratio is huge.

I am doing ok personally on here tbh and would like/love to meet these women with model looks.

Sometimes you just should refrain from punching above your weight

Good luck in your quest x

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Used to be hundreds of fit sexy blokes looking for fun but I feel it's not the same on here anymore "

Tammy, why not look for a nice lady or couple ?

I'm feeling you tammy.

Been off here for months....Come back to guys with pics taken in work toilets . Messaging you free now?? Standards not the best are they. ...even the really attractive ones put you off by completely ignoring your profile and sending I'm in your area ....sound ...What do you want me to do about it ..Think I'll hibernate for another few months and hope guys up their game upon return ..

[Removed by poster at 09/02/17 16:24:48]

Swansea

"I'm feeling you tammy.

Been off here for months....Come back to guys with pics taken in work toilets . Messaging you free now?? Standards not the best are they. ...even the really attractive ones put you off by completely ignoring your profile and sending I'm in your area ....sound ...What do you want me to do about it ..Think I'll hibernate for another few months and hope guys up their game upon return .."

Even sitting on toilets some of the pics are so vile

Swansea

"I'm feeling you tammy.

Been off here for months....Come back to guys with pics taken in work toilets . Messaging you free now?? Standards not the best are they. ...even the really attractive ones put you off by completely ignoring your profile and sending I'm in your area ....sound ...What do you want me to do about it ..Think I'll hibernate for another few months and hope guys up their game upon return .."

They expect to just come to your house bang you and go and sorry but I am fussy and a social drink first at least

Just so rude! Standards have dropped I have not met anyone for 6 months

"I'm feeling you tammy.

Been off here for months....Come back to guys with pics taken in work toilets . Messaging you free now?? Standards not the best are they. ...even the really attractive ones put you off by completely ignoring your profile and sending I'm in your area ....sound ...What do you want me to do about it ..Think I'll hibernate for another few months and hope guys up their game upon return ..

They expect to just come to your house bang you and go and sorry but I am fussy and a social drink first at least

Just so rude! Standards have dropped I have not met anyone for 6 months "

That approach totally pisses me off as well but I know several guy's here who would never operate that way, so I know they're out there. Keep to your standards & if they're lucky they'll find you X

By *s2walesCouple  over a year ago

Gwent...

"I agree .. standards have really dropped recently on here , it's virtually imposssible to find anyone that's remotely attractive . "

These sort of posts puzzle me....I wasn't aware the being good looking was a precursor for being on fab....

Next we will have if your boobs aren't bigger than DD you shouldn't be on here....

Surely what is good looking to one isn't for another....

There was a culture that thought only blonde hair blue eyes was right....Now there is a thought

We all come in different shapes, colours and sizes. Looks are different for different people....

Everyone is entitled to join and hopefully meet others and have fun....

By *ountainboyMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"I agree .. standards have really dropped recently on here , it's virtually imposssible to find anyone that's remotely attractive .

These sort of posts puzzle me....I wasn't aware the being good looking was a precursor for being on fab....

Next we will have if your boobs aren't bigger than DD you shouldn't be on here....

There was a culture that thought only blonde hair blue eyes was right....Now there is a thought

We all come in different shapes, colours and sizes. Looks are different for different people....

Everyone is entitled to join and hopefully meet others and have fun...."

"I agree .. standards have really dropped recently on here , it's virtually imposssible to find anyone that's remotely attractive .

I just consider whats attractive to me & I know that's not what others would consider traditionally attractive. I obviously have preferences such as young n furry n dominant but I don't think a preference is in the same league as racial engineering X

Well said Us2 - I just a normal, average bloke with I think a great personality. I'm not vain and prefer a personality over a model any day. Each to their own I guess. Men are all tarred with the same brush, it is difficult because of the amount of male arseholes on here. Keep at it , there are some good uns on here !!

By *s2walesCouple  over a year ago

Gwent...

I just consider whats attractive to me & I know that's not what others would consider traditionally attractive. I obviously have preferences such as young n furry n dominant but I don't think a preference is in the same league as racial engineering X"

Exactly agree with the point of each to there own and certainly wasn't implying it was racial engineering just giving a view....

Sometimes you need to change your age range just to see who about

I just consider whats attractive to me & I know that's not what others would consider traditionally attractive. I obviously have preferences such as young n furry n dominant but I don't think a preference is in the same league as racial engineering X"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've met loads of super sexy men who aren't in the forums. And who attend parties & clubs regularly.

I don't really see the point in these types of posts. If you don't like it, leave or look elsewhere. Lol or meet someone you have already met- unless you don't like them either?

Either way, it comes accross a little self indulgent like no one is good enough for you.... I'm sure there are plenty who are.

if a guy posted this, he would be pulled apart by the seams!!

"Sometimes you need to change your age range just to see who about "
or not be a dick? Lol

"Sometimes you need to change your age range just to see who about or not be a dick? Lol "

Pmsl you go Mavrick xx

"Sometimes you need to change your age range just to see who about or not be a dick? Lol

Pmsl you go Mavrick xx"

lol just teasing

Swansea

Just been asked if I want car fun

Delete )

"Just been asked if I want car fun

Delete ) "

Depending on the size of the car it's surprising what you can do

J

"Just been asked if I want car fun

Delete ) Depending on the size of the car it's surprising what you can do

J"

haha indeed! I had a recent encounter involving a land rover it was very naughty and gave a refreshing buzz!

Maybe its because a lot more people in their 20's, like myself, are joining the site?

Newport

[Removed by poster at 11/02/17 10:09:00]

Newport

I just consider whats attractive to me & I know that's not what others would consider traditionally attractive. I obviously have preferences such as young n furry n dominant but I don't think a preference is in the same league as racial engineering X

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've met loads of super sexy men who aren't in the forums. And who attend parties & clubs regularly.

I don't really see the point in these types of posts. If you don't like it, leave or look elsewhere. Lol or meet someone you have already met- unless you don't like them either?

Either way, it comes accross a little self indulgent like no one is good enough for you.... I'm sure there are plenty who are.

if a guy posted this, he would be pulled apart by the seams!! "

Spot on

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"[Removed by poster at 11/02/17 10:09:00]"

You caught my eye Mr 80's

Newport

"Maybe its because a lot more people in their 20's, like myself, are joining the site? "

What the hell is that got to do with it?? You just boasting you're young lol

Newport

"[Removed by poster at 11/02/17 10:09:00]

You caught my eye Mr 80's "

Haha trust you. Message you now x

"I'm feeling you tammy.

Just so rude! Standards have dropped I have not met anyone for 6 months "

this really pisses me off also

Just because its a swinging site doesn't mean you have no standards

But there are nice ones among these morons that expect this

By *eepandhardMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ojomojo79Woman  over a year ago

Swansea ish

I think there too many men on here and not enough time in the day!!! I've had some absolute crackers on here! The ones u least expect too! I find though if u get too involved with social meets and pap like that u might as well marry the bloke!!

"Damn, guys are taking a beating on here today.."

I beat myself off.

By *igjrvMan  over a year ago

blackwood

I feel the same but from a man's point of wiew. It's getting very hard to find a meet with genuine females or couples. It's ignore. No thanks or don't turn up. Excuses all the time. That's not just me saying that its most men on here. The thing is you can only put a few pics up and make your profile sound interesting. But like me, I look a lot better in real life. I'm a fun, handsome gentleman. But unless we truely meet up you wont see what im like. all you see are cpl of pics and a few words.

The site is what it is. A platform for like minded people to meet have coffee a drink or just straight in the deep end. I personally like a social first to get to know a bit more about the other person and to express yourself in human form rather than a profile.

It's every man, woman or couples prerogative to meet who they want. Just coz you find them attractive does not mean it's reciprocated.

Just plug away, be polite and accept the fact women get bombarded on here by a lot of men who can't be bothered to type more than 2 or 3 words, so when they mass delete yours may be gone too.

Just persevere and be polite

"I feel the same but from a man's point of wiew. It's getting very hard to find a meet with genuine females or couples. It's ignore. No thanks or don't turn up. Excuses all the time. That's not just me saying that its most men on here. The thing is you can only put a few pics up and make your profile sound interesting. But like me, I look a lot better in real life. I'm a fun, handsome gentleman. But unless we truely meet up you wont see what im like. all you see are cpl of pics and a few words. "

just read ur status im not surprised ur not getting meets its the middle of winter and your looking for car meets come on atleast keep her/them warm x

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

"

just read ur status im not surprised ur not getting meets its the middle of winter and your looking for car meets come on atleast keep her/them warm x"

I keep the car running , so the car bonnet is warm as I bend you over it Kaj. lol

Hi xx

Oh sorry wrong thread

Never had fuck and go meet. And when I shag randoms at Chams or parties we then spend the whole night joined at the hip

» Add a new message to this topic