FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Returning couple

Returning couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're back after a break and hoping to make new friends and possibly get in touch with old friends. We are mainly looking for other genuine couples and bi females. We both use kik and we are happy to chat on here aswell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well kiddos hope you enjoy xxx have fun

Good luck both and enjoy x

Kinky

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Have fun both.... x

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

Welcome back x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Judging by your latest status, it's not going to well?

All they do is ask for your kik, I maybe wrong but I think most couples are here to meet X

By *aut-eWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

"All they do is ask for your kik, I maybe wrong but I think most couples are here to meet X"

I can verify that these guys are genuine, we chatted on Kik for a bit to find out what everyone was hoping for and then we met and have continued to do so for over a year now. I switch to Kik too instead of messaging on here because I find it easier like texting.

"All they do is ask for your kik, I maybe wrong but I think most couples are here to meet X

I can verify that these guys are genuine, we chatted on Kik for a bit to find out what everyone was hoping for and then we met and have continued to do so for over a year now. I switch to Kik too instead of messaging on here because I find it easier like texting. "

I didn't say or even imply they weren't genuine I merely stated a fact, when online they message without introduction asking for a kik address, they might not be successful because that isn't what most couples do X

By *aut-eWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

"All they do is ask for your kik, I maybe wrong but I think most couples are here to meet X

I can verify that these guys are genuine, we chatted on Kik for a bit to find out what everyone was hoping for and then we met and have continued to do so for over a year now. I switch to Kik too instead of messaging on here because I find it easier like texting.

I didn't say or even imply they weren't genuine I merely stated a fact, when online they message without introduction asking for a kik address, they might not be successful because that isn't what most couples do X"

I apologise if I have caused offence here, not my intent at all

I don't see that you've caused offence X

» Add a new message to this topic