FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Would You?

Would You?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like to see something different on the forums other than attempted attention grabbing threads?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to see ANYTHING different on here. I've been off the scene for several months and see that nothing has changed!

Me too lola usually same people different moans or using different ways of attention seeking must need new parties in pants as others a bit soiled lol

can i hijack this thread like others do.. i feel naughty?

Fancy a shag anyone?

why not !

"Me too lola usually same people different moans or using different ways of attention seeking must need new parties in pants as others a bit soiled lol "

aww bless have you shit urself again ?????

The afforementioned type of forum post is fast becoming a pain in the bum, well from our point of view that is, we believe that they are having a very detrimental effect on the site as a whole, the mere context of the threads can only lead to negative posts. This problem seems to also manifest in some of the chat rooms in the form of desperados soliciting people for an impromptu party whilst naked on cam, bring back the days of properly organised parties where everyone gets on and doesn't feel the need to overact in an attempt to gain pole postition. This is everyones site, and it is basically what we make it, is it not time for taking the higher ground and keeping ones petty spats firmly where they belong? If the negativity continues there is only one direction for the site to take, we would all be sorry to see that happen, and only we can change it.

Appologies for the rant but we like this site, and liked it a lot more before the sniping started, lets end it now please.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/11 14:29:03]

Can I be a desperado, I can supply me own hat and spurs ?

Totally agree pair !! thought this site was for fun? seems to be a lot of private politics going on in peoples REAL lives that are noone elses buisness...............people should get fact right before interfering !!!!

By *lueBlueEyesMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Don't do politics, don't do cliques, very easy going. I'm just here for fun myself. Ah, forgot, yes to the above

» Add a new message to this topic