FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Muskethounds

Muskethounds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eral Sex OP   Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

We're forming a group of musketeers on Fab, its an open and inclusive, if d*unk, group, and we're called the Muskethounds after the cartoon. Smithy is Dogtanian, Celtic Warrior is Porthos, I'm Athos or the other way round and Mark is Donatello. We're fucking awesome. We came up with it at Fedeal and Bastard's pre-social in the Molly Dilatatory, and its fucking brilliant. Anyone who wants to join can do so but ladies can join without any issues at all, but men have to go through an initiation ritual which is way harsh; climbing up the sides of buildings or maybe some sort of assault course. It won't be degrading though, like having to pick up spiders n' stuff. So that's it. Its not just swords and horse riding, there also swinging and sex and everything (obviously), but there are swords too. There we are. Fuck Catdinal Richelieu, and lets give one to all. Adventures begin oTuesday. No overexcited d*unk fuckers, this is serious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

You had me until your last sentence

Out of context, but I'll be the Flashing Blade

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was lost from the first sentence

Port Talbot

Ladies and gentlemen. It is all too possible the OP was himself a little d*unk and excited when he wrote this nonsense yesterday evening. Jack, thank you for your enthusiasm which is touching and brave, but perhaps e should all agree to put this thread behind us and never mention it again. There. Speech made.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

All for one and one for all

Musker hounds are always ready!

Mold

"Ladies and gentlemen. It is all too possible the OP was himself a little d*unk and excited when he wrote this nonsense yesterday evening. Jack, thank you for your enthusiasm which is touching and brave, but perhaps e should all agree to put this thread behind us and never mention it again. There. Speech made."

You can't weasel out of it now

People will think you're a double agent of Count Richelieu

You're going to have to go and prove your colours

"We're forming a group of musketeers on Fab, its an open and inclusive, if d*unk, group, and we're called the Muskethounds after the cartoon. Smithy is Dogtanian, Celtic Warrior is Porthos, I'm Athos or the other way round and Mark is Donatello. We're fucking awesome. We came up with it at Fedeal and Bastard's pre-social in the Molly Dilatatory, and its fucking brilliant. Anyone who wants to join can do so but ladies can join without any issues at all, but men have to go through an initiation ritual which is way harsh; climbing up the sides of buildings or maybe some sort of assault course. It won't be degrading though, like having to pick up spiders n' stuff. So that's it. Its not just swords and horse riding, there also swinging and sex and everything (obviously), but there are swords too. There we are. Fuck Catdinal Richelieu, and lets give one to all. Adventures begin oTuesday. No overexcited d*unk fuckers, this is serious."

I must say! Had a cracker on Saturday!! How do we join this group we so enthusiastically thought up

And why can ladies do the initiation ritual? I'm sad about this, gender equality and all. Id consider joining otherwise.

F

"And why can ladies do the initiation ritual? I'm sad about this, gender equality and all. Id consider joining otherwise.

F"

Didn't think about litigation.. contracts still to be drawn up

Port Talbot

[Removed by poster at 12/09/17 00:20:05]

Port Talbot

Right, as there's no weaselling out, I reckon this is our team so far:

Jack's in as he's clearly got the same level of common sense as the rest of us. Sarah's in because she already knows all about it. Fedeal's point is a good one so perhaps we should drop the initiation rites (especially the algebra test)and go straight to fencing with rascals and swinging across rivers on ropes?

What do you reckon Smithy?

No!! I want to do the initiation thing! Don't take it out.

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

can we just turn up, fuck and then fuck off?

Port Talbot

Ok the initiation thing's back in, but it's now on a basis of gender equality and inclusivity. I think it should entail some hard core swashbuckling.

(i) Drink half a bottle of madeira.

(ii) Swing off a chandelier with one hand while fencing Cardinal Richelieu's goons with the other.

(iii) Fall off a horse (we've all been there)

(iv)Persuade someone at an inn to have sex with you on a bale of hay, using the argument that it's the only way to protect the infant King of France from the corrupting influence of unscrupulous courtiers (and there).

Port Talbot

"can we just turn up, fuck and then fuck off?"

Of course not ! That would simply be straightforward uncomplicated fun which we'd all enjoy ! What are you thinking !

Mold

"Ok the initiation thing's back in, but it's now on a basis of gender equality and inclusivity. I think it should entail some hard core swashbuckling.

(i) Drink half a bottle of madeira."

I'd rather a fine claret

" (ii) Swing off a chandelier with one hand while fencing Cardinal Richelieu's goons with the other."

Easier to hang by your feet, leaving both hands free

"

(iii) Fall off a horse (we've all been there)"

Easy peasy

"

(iv)Persuade someone at an inn to have sex with you on a bale of hay, using the argument that it's the only way to protect the infant King of France from the corrupting influence of unscrupulous courtiers (and there)."

Sounds like a regular night at Chams

Port Talbot

Love it ! All amendments passed.

By *eepandhardMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I have read the book many decades ago, so my memory might play tricks with me, but where are the Aramis and d'Artagnan in your group

Port Talbot

D'Artagnan is Smithy (Dogtagnan in cartoon), but Aramis is open for audition....

Swansea

"D'Artagnan is Smithy (Dogtagnan in cartoon), but Aramis is open for audition.... "

Lol,that's the cartoon (out of all) I have missed watching obviously

Port Talbot

"D'Artagnan is Smithy (Dogtagnan in cartoon), but Aramis is open for audition....

Lol,that's the cartoon (out of all) I have missed watching obviously "

We thought the cartoon was called Muskethounds, hasn't been on for ages though. So do you want to audition for Aramis? (wasn't that also an aftershave?). You have to make a speech about getting the Queen's jewels back and survive an injection of bubonic plague.

"can we just turn up, fuck and then fuck off?"

Sigh, isn't that what you always do....? Naughty, naughty, licks.

Swansea

"D'Artagnan is Smithy (Dogtagnan in cartoon), but Aramis is open for audition....

We thought the cartoon was called Muskethounds, hasn't been on for ages though. So do you want to audition for Aramis? (wasn't that also an aftershave?). You have to make a speech about getting the Queen's jewels back and survive an injection of bubonic plague. "

Haha, I need to know who is the Duchesse de Chevreuse first lol

Port Talbot

We thought the cartoon was called Muskethounds, hasn't been on for ages though. So do you want to audition for Aramis? (wasn't that also an aftershave?). You have to make a speech about getting the Queen's jewels back and survive an injection of bubonic plague.

Haha, I need to know who is the Duchesse de Chevreuse first lol "

I think it has to be Fed. She has the necessary daring-do.

» Add a new message to this topic