FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Gay mate horny for pussy

Gay mate horny for pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iforfun999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

A gay mate of mine (hot, sexy, nice cock) said he was so horny last night that he wanted to fuck a woman. Is this something which some ladies would enjoy, knowing he’s gay but up for having a good time with someone who has only fucked a woman once before? Or is this a turn off, preferring experienced guys, whether straight or bi etc?

I guess the ideal situation would be to meet an open minded bi couple, not just a woman on her own. If so, are there any interested ladies or couples for mutual fun with him one day, or with me included, if that’s another option?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Haverfordwest

Just to be clear, I am talking about a mate, it’s not me.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Why is mate not asking?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams Newport tonight. Will be ladies there that might be interested in this scenario.....

Haverfordwest

"Why is mate not asking?"

He just mentioned it in passing, so it’s me who is interested to know if ladies are generally put off or interested in such a scenario. Obviously there are those on both sides of the fence, but is it a turn on?

He’s not actively looking today or a fab member, so I’m not posting as an actual request to meet, just getting opinions.

Haverfordwest

"Chams Newport tonight. Will be ladies there that might be interested in this scenario..... "

Thanks, it’s a long way from here when I’ve heard there’s no guarantee of single guys getting in, not to mention the single guy fee.

I appreciate why it’s a high fee, to discourage a lot of guys not interested in the swinging scene. Also it’s a safe environment for everyone to explore and have a good time, with the social side more important than the sex.

Well, it would depend what he was like, and how old etc, but it's definitely quite an appealing idea...

Obviously, with no pressure, nothing expected, so he could change his mind if he didn't like it!

But in principle, it might be a very nice situation to explore!

ps - I'm on hols down there soon - lol!

"Chams Newport tonight. Will be ladies there that might be interested in this scenario.....

Thanks, it’s a long way from here when I’ve heard there’s no guarantee of single guys getting in, not to mention the single guy fee.

I appreciate why it’s a high fee, to discourage a lot of guys not interested in the swinging scene. Also it’s a safe environment for everyone to explore and have a good time, with the social side more important than the sex."

It's not a Chameleons night, it's a Greenhouse night, so the club is going to be predominantly gay guys anyway so they'll unlikely have a limit. Just saying

Haverfordwest

"Well, it would depend what he was like, and how old etc, but it's definitely quite an appealing idea...

Obviously, with no pressure, nothing expected, so he could change his mind if he didn't like it!

But in principle, it might be a very nice situation to explore!

Good to know, thank you. Will have to work on something for him when the time is right.

ps - I'm on hols down there soon - lol!

"

Haverfordwest

"Chams Newport tonight. Will be ladies there that might be interested in this scenario.....

I appreciate why it’s a high fee, to discourage a lot of guys not interested in the swinging scene. Also it’s a safe environment for everyone to explore and have a good time, with the social side more important than the sex.

It's not a Chameleons night, it's a Greenhouse night, so the club is going to be predominantly gay guys anyway so they'll unlikely have a limit. Just saying "

Oops, I lost track of the days, thinking it was Friday. He’s been there before, so did I see elsewhere that ladies are welcome on Saturday too?

"Oops, I lost track of the days, thinking it was Friday. He’s been there before, so did I see elsewhere that ladies are welcome on Saturday too?"

Yes, bi ladies only either single or coupled. I personally know of 4 definitely going and one 'maybe' .... It is a trial to see if they get enough uptake.

How do ladies prove they are bi ?

"How do ladies prove they are bi ? "

They don't, a bit like what was said by SthWalesCouple on the other thread, how do they keep straight guys out either. It's just down to people being honest I guess...

But the OP asked for people's opinion on if women find it hot to fuck a gay guy who has only had one woman before...... So.... What do people think?

Haverfordwest

"Oops, I lost track of the days, thinking it was Friday. He’s been there before, so did I see elsewhere that ladies are welcome on Saturday too?

Yes, bi ladies only either single or coupled. I personally know of 4 definitely going and one 'maybe' .... It is a trial to see if they get enough uptake. "

Sounds promising with a long journey to plan. Thanks for the info. Would be great to find local couples for such fun too.

I have always wanted to peg a guy! Massive fantasy of mine with the mr being straight he is having none of it won’t even entertain the idea!!

"How do ladies prove they are bi ?

They don't, a bit like what was said by SthWalesCouple on the other thread, how do they keep straight guys out either. It's just down to people being honest I guess...

But the OP asked for people's opinion on if women find it hot to fuck a gay guy who has only had one woman before...... So.... What do people think? "

Ohh pardon me for daring to comment.

Id only find it hot if I was the first women a gay guy had fucked

Is that ok PMD ?

"A gay mate of mine (hot, sexy, nice cock) said he was so horny last night that he wanted to fuck a woman. Is this something which some ladies would enjoy, knowing he’s gay but up for having a good time with someone who has only fucked a woman once before? Or is this a turn off, preferring experienced guys, whether straight or bi etc?

I guess the ideal situation would be to meet an open minded bi couple, not just a woman on her own. If so, are there any interested ladies or couples for mutual fun with him one day, or with me included, if that’s another option?"

It would be no different than meeting any man, dependent on who & Whether there's mutual attraction, the Gay factor makes no difference whatsoever X

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"I have always wanted to peg a guy! Massive fantasy of mine with the mr being straight he is having none of it won’t even entertain the idea!! "

We hold mr Down y u peg him !! Lol lol

"I have always wanted to peg a guy! Massive fantasy of mine with the mr being straight he is having none of it won’t even entertain the idea!!

We hold mr Down y u peg him !! Lol lol"

Lots of straight men enjoy a woman with a strap on, doesn't automatically equate to being bi or gay, it's more the power play angle for some. I agree, hold him down lol

I'd be right up for that one of my fantasy too

Haverfordwest

"I'd be right up for that one of my fantasy too"

» Add a new message to this topic