FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > whats with this goodbye i'm leaving shit?

whats with this goodbye i'm leaving shit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have seen so many tantrum messages.

i'm leaving .i'mgoing to leave etc.

why the performance? just piss off and leave !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

"i have seen so many tantrum messages.

why the performance? just piss off and leave !"

Attention seeking I think it's called

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha love this .. they only come back a cpl of days later under a different name anyway

They are feeling a massive void where they should be feeling love, they are seeking and looking to fill that gap.

The same reason you are getting pleasure from taking the piss, you feel like you are fulfilling an intellectual desire by getting one over on them.

Why not try and take a different approach by giving advice or asking questions to see if they know the answer anyway?

Everyone is dependent on one level at different points through life, wouldn't it be better if people helped instead of ridiculed?

By *arcus14Man  over a year ago

cowbridge

Attention seekers

"Attention seekers "

Blind to reality

If someone came up to you in the street with a broken leg and they broke the mobile phone that they had in the accident, would you say to them "I'm not helping you to a safe position or calling for help, you are an attention seeker!"

I'd hope there isn't too many people like that around anyway

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"They are feeling a massive void where they should be feeling love, they are seeking and looking to fill that gap.

The same reason you are getting pleasure from taking the piss, you feel like you are fulfilling an intellectual desire by getting one over on them.

Why not try and take a different approach by giving advice or asking questions to see if they know the answer anyway?

Everyone is dependent on one level at different points through life, wouldn't it be better if people helped instead of ridiculed?"

Im with you, some are so lonely they feel total dispair. There are some attention seekers but its about recognising those that really do need help and friendship x

"They are feeling a massive void where they should be feeling love, they are seeking and looking to fill that gap.

Everyone is dependent on one level at different points through life, wouldn't it be better if people helped instead of ridiculed?"

no i take no pleasure but people seem to be diagnosed with every feckin thing i as the question is there any person left in the world who hasn't got something or other wrong? we ALL have problems i for one say that some are more important than others and this tantrum is just that . thanks for the lesson in do gooding but no thanks .

Everyone wants a little attention, I'm sure they will leave.

I'm not sure why people get bothered by the updates of complete strangers though?

Everyone is dependent on one level at different points through life, wouldn't it be better if people helped instead of ridiculed?

no i take no pleasure but people seem to be diagnosed with every feckin thing i as the question is there any person left in the world who hasn't got something or other wrong? we ALL have problems i for one say that some are more important than others and this tantrum is just that . thanks for the lesson in do gooding but no thanks ."

We are all free to have our thoughts and reasons but I'm sure I would rather help someone than scorn them, how would you feel if it was the other way around?

"If someone came up to you in the street with a broken leg and they broke the mobile phone that they had in the accident, would you say to them "I'm not helping you to a safe position or calling for help, you are an attention seeker!"

I'd hope there isn't too many people like that around anyway "

Are you for real? Aboken leg is a serious matter someone having a tantrum over a swingers webiste is NOT a priority.

"If someone came up to you in the street with a broken leg and they broke the mobile phone that they had in the accident, would you say to them "I'm not helping you to a safe position or calling for help, you are an attention seeker!"

Are you for real? Aboken leg is a serious matter someone having a tantrum over a swingers webiste is NOT a priority.

"

Mental health is a very serious thing and a massive problem within our society at the moment, I know I would rather a broken leg than feel like I'm being forced into suicide.

Simple name calling could have a massive effect someone's mental health.

I get the point you were making & to make the leap from this to someone suffering mental health issues is somewhat a stretch, some people are just far more charitable than others in life. That's me being a little new year charitable BTW

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Mental health is a very serious thing and a massive problem within our society at the moment, I know I would rather a broken leg than feel like I'm being forced into suicide.

Simple name calling could have a massive effect someone's mental health. "

I think its a rather big reach to go from an "I'm leaving" flounce, to someone having a mental health issue.

Mostly, I think it's just that they thought it was "Instashag" on here, and when their scattergun approach doesn't produce results they throw a strop.

really you think mental health problems are new ???

mental health has been an issue as long as people have been on the planet not since social media started.

It is also mostly sorted when people decide to change their lives and try and sort their problems out.

this forum is not the place to get help for mental health. you don't go to the doctors to get your car fixed so why moan on a forum to get your life fixed?

what do you want us to do say "there there everything will be ok etc .. for one we know nothing about the background of people on here .

using inapropriate tools as this is is wrong . so yes they can go forth and multiply problems or not

All I'm saying is to keep it in mind, there is no need to be harsh with anyone is there?

If they are inappropriate just say no thank you and block, but if someone is reaching out it might be a first attempt and they can't pluck up the courage to talk to someone in person.

Everyone does something for a reason, just have a think about your reason or gains before you reply

It is mainly men having a sulk because they're not immediately knee deep in clunge hence they throw their toys out of the pram with the "that's it I'm off" type status'. If they are hoping someone will beg them not to leave then they are in the wrong place. I find the comparisson to mental ill health extremely far fetched at best.

no i take no pleasure but people seem to be diagnosed with every feckin thing i as the question is there any person left in the world who hasn't got something or other wrong? we ALL have problems i for one say that some are more important than others and this tantrum is just that . thanks for the lesson in do gooding but no thanks ."

This is ignorance ..

"really you think mental health problems are new ???

mental health has been an issue as long as people have been on the planet not since social media started.

It is also mostly sorted when people decide to change their lives and try and sort their problems out.

this forum is not the place to get help for mental health. you don't go to the doctors to get your car fixed so why moan on a forum to get your life fixed?

what do you want us to do say "there there everything will be ok etc .. for one we know nothing about the background of people on here .

using inapropriate tools as this is is wrong . so yes they can go forth and multiply problems or not

"

Wow..

I am in agreement with Missp69, this is not the place for those who are going through a difficult time , I'm certain it exacerbates situations ..

However , in a world so heavy ok n social media , it is a platform for expression .. one full of strangers gives anonymity ..

And as much as you may not agree with said statuses ,mocking or downplaying mental health issues is completely uncalled for

Oh that became heavy very quickly

"Oh that became heavy very quickly "

I can absolutely see that the original post was not relative to Mental health. .

it's what was said later on

"really you think mental health problems are new ???

"

Bloody hell! Empathise much?? Some people do turn to the forums to seek some form of interaction. They may not always have the comfort of being able to talk to close friends or family about their issues. They are advised to seek medical help and a lot do that. Sometimes it does help them to reach out, have people who have suffered with mental health comfort them, so they know they are not alone. It happens in the lounge and has on the Wales forums. Some have found it extermely comforting. Your wording is a little disgusting in all honesty. They dont come on here for a 'moan' as you put it, but to connect and seek some form of comfort. Nice to see that empathy is alive and well in the forums

Similar to people who start wishing fellow fasters happy valentines day before its anywhere near

Attention seekers

By *wansjack77Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

See so many times on here people saying if you don't like someone etc block them and move on.

Same people are always the first to judge on this forum. Just skip past the status and enjoy your day.

Let's just hope it is only a "tantrum" and nothing more hey

Simple name calling could have a massive effect someone's mental health.

I think its a rather big reach to go from an "I'm leaving" flounce, to someone having a mental health issue.

Mostly, I think it's just that they thought it was "Instashag" on here, and when their scattergun approach doesn't produce results they throw a strop."

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

But they never do which is hilarious. Just childish in my eyes.

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

Try the Forums search as it would appear that there are not many listings for such a title,better still scroll through all the Wales Forum pages and I think that the result is Zero

I was only simply saying that people might be going through a lot so just use a little empathy, If some one is being vulgar you don't have to talk to them but if someone seems like they are genuinely reaching out it isn't hard to be nice.

I have had pm's thanking me for what I have said, I'm almost sure they wouldn't voice that on a forum.

If one person is a little kinder to someone after this I'm happy

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've been reading this forum in depth ...... I'm leaving

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"It is mainly men having a sulk because they're not immediately knee deep in clunge hence they throw their toys out of the pram with the "that's it I'm off" type status'. If they are hoping someone will beg them not to leave then they are in the wrong place. I find the comparisson to mental ill health extremely far fetched at best."

This!

By *r n1ceguyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Btw that was just banter.... just trying to lighten the forum

By *issvvCouple  over a year ago

pontyclun

"

What’s being diagnosed with everything got to do with anything? I am one of them people who seem to have everything wrong with me but I’m not one of them who is crying out for help. Having anything wrong with u isn’t what makes people be like that. It’s loneliness or not having self worth yes they may have depression or what ever but that’s nothing to do with wether or not someone should be judged for it. it’s a cry for help.

If u seen someone u love cry over something silly would u tell them to shut up. Or would u give them a cwtch and tell them not to worry. I know which one I would do.

Miss x

By *mma_BWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hahaha. It’s true..

but think of the attention they get, it’s the whole point of putting a status like that up.

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Nice to see there are some people who still have compassion.

As stated above not everyone on here wants to fuck. Some are so lonely they just want to reach out. Yes saying they are leaving can be seen a stroppy, but for some its just another step to connect and not feel isolated . Its a cry for help mrs

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

FAB is like having a room at the Hotel California....once your smitten you can never leave......

Sorry but I'm still at a loss, posting on the forum or an update to say they're leaving & then not leaving for a bit is a cry for help? Oh my this has become a very, very strange place. This truly isn't the place for sensitive souls or needy people... Then again...

I m off tantrum tantrum ... lol

Xx

"I m off tantrum tantrum ... lol

Xx"

Oh dear

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

FFs you gotta love this place!! It's the same ones usually...update..STOP sending me messages I've got thousands to get through so don't get stroppy.....2mins later you see..looking for a man now plz send msg!!..lmao...this site is not the place for deep issues to get resolved in my opinion..ps I'm leaving plz send messages...fooooik off will do btw

FFS close the door on the way out.

"I've been reading this forum in depth ...... I'm leaving "

Trust you lol x

Its all about getting messages to say dont leave... lets meet .. you'll be missed .. in reality they have no intentions of leaving they just looking for an ego boost and no mental health doesnt come into it .. why ppl feel the need to put everything in the Wales forum down to mental health baffles me .. as another poster has said this site isnt for the feint hearted

Lucky that I'm as bold as brass then, but sadly some people aren't for one reason or another.

If anyone ever asked me for help I would without a moment's hesitation, wouldn't it be a better place if everyone helped instead of criticised?

"Lucky that I'm as bold as brass then, but sadly some people aren't for one reason or another.

If anyone ever asked me for help I would without a moment's hesitation, wouldn't it be a better place if everyone helped instead of criticised?"

Im not criticizing im just stating how it is on here and in all honesty if they do actually leave they create another profile days or even hours later as fab is so addictive. People are not asking for help they are seeking validation

» Add a new message to this topic