FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The ice breaker !!!

The ice breaker !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all just a quick hello to break the ice, introduce myself and let you all know that i do exist. Hope i dun sound pushy as i am new to this and need some guidance to leed me in the rite direction. Where am i going wrong ??? Is it my looks ??? Any constructive criticism would be much appreciated and taken on board as at the end of the day i am here to please. Thancks all for your time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a) you don't accommodate

b) the only picture you have is a cock

c) you dont exactly sell yourself

d) you sound desperate

e) need i go on?

Jeeeeeez, standards are slipping on here.

OMG boy you need help,so does your profile.xx

"a) you don't accommodate

b) the only picture you have is a cock

c) you dont exactly sell yourself

d) you sound desperate

e) need i go on?

Jeeeeeez, standards are slipping on here."

Please don't use "text speak" it's such a turn off.

Maybe read through profile take out the obvious spelling mistakes and tell people a bit more about yourself rather than " fuck me , suck me or do what you want with me " it just sounds like you'll shag anybody so be more specific about what you're looking for . A body pic goes down far better with couples and ladies , your cock is just a small part of the whole thing ( no offence intended) and as far as we know nobody ever had a conversation with a cock .

If your GF was willing to confirm her acceptance of you swinging to people then you'd come across as genuine.

If she don't then not many will touch you x

"If your GF was willing to confirm her acceptance of you swinging to people then you'd come across as genuine.

If she don't then not many will touch you x"

hmmm so not a cool move lol

Maybe you could ask your GF to take a few nicer pictures rather than the mirror shots, she will do it as she doesn't mind you being on here.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys thnx for the sound advice its much appreciated. Ill take it all on board and try much much harder..

By *aulosMan  over a year ago

swansea

"Hi guys thnx for the sound advice its much appreciated. Ill take it all on board and try much much harder.."

Get used to it mate...you'll find that for every 50 messages that you send, you'll get about one reply! Most just get deleted....good luck!

Another "I'm a single bloke help me" thread

There's been loads of these. Use the 'SEARCH' function you never know you might find some useful information

Hmmmm

"Hi guys thnx for the sound advice its much appreciated. Ill take it all on board and try much much harder..

Get used to it mate...you'll find that for every 50 messages that you send, you'll get about one reply! Most just get deleted....good luck!"

How can you say good luck to someone when it looks like he's cheating on his GF?

Clearly shows you have no morals either

By *aulosMan  over a year ago

swansea

It isn't about morals...he's already stated that his girlfriend knows that he's on here. If she doesn't, then he's doing wrong, yes. I was just merely stating to him that he'll be lucky to get many replies to any messages that he sends, as most don't get answered.

"It isn't about morals...he's already stated that his girlfriend knows that he's on here. If she doesn't, then he's doing wrong, yes. I was just merely stating to him that he'll be lucky to get many replies to any messages that he sends, as most don't get answered."

I can see what your saying.

"Hi all just a quick hello to break the ice, introduce myself and let you all know that i do exist. Hope i dun sound pushy as i am new to this and need some guidance to leed me in the rite direction. Where am i going wrong ??? Is it my looks ??? Any constructive criticism would be much appreciated and taken on board as at the end of the day i am here to please. Thancks all for your time. "

Crikey OP! You have four pictures of yourself, stood in the mirror ....you appear to be wearing filthy trousers and at least one pic shows you haven't made the effort to tidy up first.

....we wouldn't meet you, you seem to not want to make any effort

Constructive advice: wear some nice clean clothes, tidy the room and get your girl to take the pics (like someone else suggested).... and make sure the new pics are the right way up, people aren't here looking to get whiplash injuries try to fathom out pics

» Add a new message to this topic